[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 118

Today marks the final thread in the Ultimate Spider-Man epic. Prior threads are here. Let's do this.
>>93951519
>>93973965
>>93999076
>>94023919
>>94052329
>>94080076
>>94111927
>>94137100
>>94159677
>>94184704
>>94208195
>>94231840
>>94255118
>>94283065
>>94338136
>>94364532
>>94388768
>>94414423
>>94439158
>>94492461
>>94518026
>>94563940

I thikn I might post another storytime when this is over with but it's going to be something much shorter. Gonna tackle Bendis' Daredevil tomorrow.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>I am your father.
Called it!
>>
>>
>>
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
it's funny how after being such a threat, Osborn just gets outplayed by Miles

what a guy
>>
>>
>>
>>
Yeah, shooting him and then burning him is totally gonna work. If this is the death that "stuck" then I have lost all hope for Bendis. In the words of Daffy Duck, "You're despicable."
>>
>>
In case you forgot, Miles' got Peter's blessing, so he's a true spider-man! The fact that Bendis has to try this hard to make him legitimate is a testament to his shit writing and how he's nothing but the black SPider-Man. It's a shame too, because there are pieces of a character in Miles that could make him a real standout but Bendis is obviousy not going to be the one to do it.
In a separate series (Dark Knight: Master Race), Miller had Carry wear the Batman outfit because Bruce was in no shape for the first issue and not once did I ever think, this isn't Batman. In fact, I'd be completely okay if Carry kept the title of Batman and had her own solo run. Miles...not so much.
>>
>>94584511
It's been a hectic journey OP, thanks for everything <3
>>
Don't care. Nothing comes of this.
>>
At least Ultimate Peter and MJ drove off into the sunset. Peeps say they died when Secret Wars started but I have yet to see one piece of concret evidence stating that the Ultimate Universe was not reborn when Franklin and Molecule man were restarting the multiverse.
>>
This page was repeated in Uncanny X-Men with Emma.
>>
>>
Oh...wow. Now the series gets sidetracked with a set of stories no one cares about. Hooray?
>>
>>94584857
Who is peeps?
>>
>>
>>
>>94584914
Slang for people.
>>
>>
>>94584829
That's because good legacy characters are supposed to be natural. The problem with miles is that everyone sucks his fucking dick all the time. Notice how in this arc everyone is always "wow, look at him, he's so cool!" and Peter sucks his dick and gives him his blessing. But it doesn't feel like Miles earned it in any way. He just used his OP bullshit venom blast and beat Norman in a couple of stings.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I love comically large Kingpin. ALso to anyone reading, what would be a fun short series to storytime after? Right now I'm thinking....
1. Huck by Mark Millar
2. Superbro by Johns
3. Thunderbolts Vol. 1 by Way Iin honor of Steve Dillon).

Also fi anyone could post links to the 3 cosmic marvel threads I had seen recently that highlighted Starlin's work I'd greatly appreciate it. I found the first two storytimes but the third one eludes me.
>>
>>94585270
How did Daddy find out he was Spider man? Or he already knew and was just playing stupid?
>>
Other storytime possibilities.
>Slott's Great Lakes Avengers Vol. 1
>Ellis' Secret Avengers
>ULtron Unlimited by Busiek (Issue 00 and 19-22)
>Black Panther Vol. 1 by Hudlin
>Thanos Rising by Aaron
>Silver Surfur by SLott (first volume and infinite issue)
>>
>>94585493
I'm actually not sure. It may have been explained in the sisues but for now I'll just say he peiced it all together because he's not stupid.
>>
>NOva 1-7 , recent Dick Rider Series?
>Hawkeye Vol. 1 by Fraction
>Spider-Man Reign
>MInimum Carnage
>Green Arrow Sounds of Violence TPB
>>
>>
>>94585552
It was in the galactus return event.

Miles decided to reveal it to him after saving him and his dad freaked out and ran away
>>
>>94585609
I'm always down for reading Hawkeye

I vote that
>>
>>
>>94585655
Not trying to be a Negative Nancy but I found Fraction's Hawkeye insufferable simply for the dialog and making Kate the main character. HOwever, the first run emphasized Clint like nobodies Business and I don't remember the first Volume completely putting me off so it's a definite possibility.

Batman - The Black Mirror TPB by SNyder
Edison Rex 1-6
Thief of Thieves Vol. 1 by Spencer and Kirkman
>>
Joe Casey's Codeflesh or NIxon's Pals.
Atomic Robo Vol. 1 (never ready any more beyond because I heard the author was a gigantic cunt).
Richard Stark's Parker Vol. 1 by Cooke
Black Summer by Ellis
The Boys #1-10
SHIELD Vol. 1& Infinity by Hickman
>>
>>
The Osborn Identity by Slott
New Ways to Die by Slott
Dark Avengers Vol. 1 (Doom Arc) by Bendis
All Star Batman Vol. 1 by Snyder
>>
>>
The Strange Talent of Luther Strode
Spider-Man BLue by Loeb
Hellboy Seeds of Destruction
Superior by Mark Millar
>>
>>
>>
>>
The Victories by Oeming
>I'm favorite this one becuase I've never seen it posted. It has fantastic art and a modern take on superpowers and human relationships that doesn't completely devolve to Bendis Speak.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Batman Vol. 1 Earth 1
>Looks like it's gona be Hawkeye Vol. 1 by Fraction
>>
>>
Captain Underpants
>>
>>
>>
>>
It's Doom, how about that? If I cared I would have been much more expressive.
Ultimate Avengers Vol. 1 by Millar
Trinity #1-6
Superman #0-7 by Tomasi (Superdad)
Flex Mentallo (Old Coloring and NEw Coloring)
>>
>>
>>
>>94586028
I don't remember ultimate sabretooth looking like that
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94586291
Me either. Looks like he's been juicing. I guess he now lives up to the title of "Ultimate Sabertooth"....I'll stop meow
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94586423
Thanks for this wild ride, OP. It's been nice reliving Ultimate with you. Can't wait for Daredevil! Never read Bendis' run but hear great things. You're a hero.
>>
>>
>>
>>94586443
Nah, you are the hero for toughing through Mile's issues. I'm gonna start Daredevil tomorrow but would love to hear your opinion for what short story should come next. So far I've got one vote for Hawkeye by Fraction but I'd like to hear anther (or prefer, I'm not a fan of Fraction's Hawkeye)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94586490
I'd be down with Slott's GLA. I never read that run but I love classic Slott stuff. Spider-Man and Human Torch is something else to consider if you can get your hands on the issues. That one is a great short run and pretty fun.
>>
>>94586155
CLOAKED
>>
>>94584941
Wait, I just realized, why do Aaron and Miles have different last names?
>>
>>94586750
Different father? My uncle has a different last name
>>
>>94586750
Miles took his mom's last name. Dunno if they ever gave a reason.
>>
I like this artist's character design
>>
>>94586750
>>94586812
It's possible his father Jefferson took his wife's last name so as to change his identity, what with all the crimes he did.

Of course, the fact that a black guy's name was Jefferson Davis in the first place is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>94586536
>Leaving us on a mid issue cliff hanger
Why you do this OP?
>>
>>94584857
People who don't cry at this have NO SOUL.
>>
>>94585655
I second this
>>
First arc of Infamous Iron Man is also a possibility. As is United States of Murder
>>
>>
>>94587468
Someone already did Infamous recently
>>
>>94584829
is mayday the only good spider legacy? is that why slott did what slott does to her
>>
>>
>>
>>94587505
It's okay. In my headcanon which has been directly disputed the SPider-Girl universe was rebirthed when Franklin and Molecule man redid it.
>>
>>
>>
>>94587506
I love Goat Doom. I'm glad the writers brought him back.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>94587661
good ol' miles bullshit
>>
>>94587504
I really don't wanna do Fraction's Hawkeye because I find the dialog insufferable but if that's what people want, I'll get over myself.
>I'm playing through the GTA gaMes and San Andreas is fucking treausre even to this day. Oncce you get over the graphics, you get tight gunplay, super responsive driving, an extremely open overworld with sectets galore (I just discovered a skyscraper I can skydive from that it just there). The soundtrack is 100 times better than what I've been currently listening to on the radion. I'm frnakl y astonishished that games can even be this good. Part ofme is starting to think that old games were literally better but I'm worried that might just be nostalgia taling
>>
>>
>>
>>94587661
Is it too much to ask that Spider-Man actually Spider-Man's his way out of a problem instead of this shit?
>>
>>
>>
>>94584857
>didnt get dragged into spider-verse
Im sure bendis forced slott to leave him out
which is probably a good thing, slott would have killed him
>>
>>94587806
Oh come the fuck on.
>>
>>
>>
>>94584857
>Last place anyone would look for us
The real world?
Another comic?
Latveria?
>>
>>94587835
Is the burger in his pocket right now, or does he get that later?
>>
>>94587851
Aunt May's basement
>>
File: oops.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
oops.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>>94584857
You think they are in "ultimate renew your vows"
>>
>>94587835
And then everyone dies
>>
Followup thread is here.
/94588169
I won't be super social because I'm reading. I hope you all enjoy
>>
>>94588183
Thanks OP

It was a fun ride
>>
>>94588183
Shit, I wanna at least link correctly.
>>94588169
>>
>>94584693
>>94584707
They're in the SUBURBS

What the FUCK is that web attached to?
Jesus Christ what a mess of a comic.
>>
>>94588652
i thought it was attach to goblin.
>>
>>94587806
Hell yeah Dagger
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.