[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to look into these new Rick and Morty writers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 62

File: rnm.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
rnm.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
Lots of people are saying the new female writers for Rick & Morty are ruining the show, lots of people are saying you are sexist if you complain So lets take a look at all of the writers and their credits

Jessica Gao: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/

Writer for Back to the Barrnyard. A shitty nickelodeon spinoff cartoon of the shitty early 2000s movie "Barnyard"
From here she moves on to The Mighty B!, which Ive never seen or heard of, so nothing to comment on there
She then move to the writers room for Big Time Rush. Yep, you read that right. The new head writer of Rick and Morty was a writer for Nickelodeons knock off Jonas Brothers show about some lame boyband. Video for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-xlC4Be7GI

From there she moves on to the Kung Fu Panda TV show which was awful. She then does the only two decent credits of any of the new writers with Robot Chicken and Silicon Valley. She doesn't seem to last long. Shes had stints on eight shows where she only lasted long enough to write two episodes or less.
Jane Becker: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5426546/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr13

Literally never done anything. Was an assistant to producers on the Simpsons. So her job was getting fucking coffee lmao. Somehow manages her way into the writing room. Likely by sexing one of the lame neckbeards on the staff or something
Sarah Carbiener:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745774/

Only two credits of note before R&M are Return to Nim's Island and a show called just add magic. She also has a show called good game coming in the future
Erica Rosbe:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

This is where it gets fun and you can see the obvious nepotism. This womans only credits are the exact same as Sarah Carbiener. Meaning that one of these two keeps getting work because they know the other.

TL;DR New Rick and Morty writers are unqualified and are handing out jobs in the writers room to their BFFs
>>
>>94501615
>So lets take a look at all

*So let's take a look at all
>>
Also, according to IMDB, three writers responsible for 18 episodes in the first two seasons are no longer on the team. These guys names were on every good episode of Rick and Morty. If you look at their IMDBs, they are very qualified. Each writer lthat was fired has more credits than all the new female writers combined. They fired the writers behind 2 of the best seasons of TV ever and replaced them with people who wrote for Nickelodeon shows about boybands. This show is dead
>>
List of things new Rick anrty writers are responsible for:

Direct to DVD movie starring Bindi Irwin AKA the fucking crocodile hunters daughter.
Nickelodeon Jonas Brothers knockoff show about tween boyband.
The MIghty B
Shitty Nickelodeon Spinoffs of popular cartoon movies the Barnyard and Kung Fu Panda
The Annoying Orange

The social justice pussy better be worth it for these guys because they've killed their show and its legacy
>>
Then I looked into their twitters and all of them are some of the stupidest SJWs I've seen
https://twitter.com/ChairmanGao https://twitter.com/notanothersarah https://twitter.com/crashrosbe
Heres the some examples of the bright minds behind Rick & Morty now
>"On #BlackWomensEqualPay Day, we recognize how much longer it takes Black women to earn what their white male counterparts earned last year." Retweet of fucking Kamala Harris
>Every time I think I can't love Maxine Waters any more...
>rt if you're trans rt if you're lgbt+ community rt if you support trans rights rt if we should throw trump in a volcano
>Today was probably the most times Trump and intelligence have ever been used in the same sentence
>A balsy move i wouldn't see coming would be if putin did the @blackmirror pig thing to trump next.
>Has there ever been a peaceful secession? Asking for a friend. #ElectionNight
>>
>>94501709
>I have a feeling that when Hillary is taking notes she's actually just drawing trump sucking a big fat d. #debates
>Maybe Trump thinks he can get away with it because his hands are so teeny women don't even notice they're being sexually assaulted?
>This day almost 100 years ago women secured the right to vote, and everything's been chill & awesome since. Ahem. Ahem. #WomensEqualityDay
>Hillary. Baby. Enough with the emails. You had me at hello.
>And just like that, Trump went from Racist Grandpa Drunk at a Wedding to Grand Wizard Calling His Klansmen To Action. Shiver.
>Bill has some very big shoes to fill as our next First Lady. #MichelleObama
>Historic times, ya'll. Next January we'll have either a woman or a sentient Cheeto as our president.
>Cruz must feel relieved he can put his human suit back in the closet for now and let his lizard-demon skin breathe again.
>It's kind of awesome to have super villains again. #trump
>>
>>94501725
>Aging out of touch man told he's out of touch. Handles it as well as you'd expect.
>Just waiting for a meme or a headline where I can respond, "Get you a cuck who can do both."
>Great. Another thing Hillary will be blamed for.
>I'll be happy to see them go but still sucks that all the old people who voted for Trump are going to die before Medicare runs out of money.
>Cat chewed up my Planned Parenthood membership card. His new name is Paul Ryan.
>Not to beat a dead mom -- sorry, sorry, I meant horse -- but did anyone at the #MarchForLife mention access to affordable prenatal care?
>A couple of @WriteGirlLA mentees wore their pink hats to today's poetry workshop. These little whippersnappers make me feel old and hopeful.
>Fav chant: First comes love, then comes marriage, then we impeach that motherfucker Trump.
>Tshirts I'm getting made for the Women's March are just graphic enough that the printers aren't sure they can print them. #NastyWoman
>Can you believe it's already been one whole month since this great nation elected a self-confessed Rapist? Me neither!!!
>Can we discontinue all cable, digital streaming, and new releases in Red States? They can make do with Kevin Can Wait.
>What were you so fucking afraid of that THAT was the lesser evil? Was she bragging about deporting, torturing and raping people you love?!?!
>The number of white extras in Luke Cage is making me uncomfortable.
>If jails are going to be over crowded, let's fill them with convicted rapists. Oh... right. We don't convict rapists. Or send them to jail.
>Have locked myself in the bathroom. Will do my duty as a SJW until I pass out from thirst and/or hunger.

Went through two years of tweets and did not laugh once. The writers of the majority of these tweets co-wrote the next episode too so we're looking at the 3rd week in a row the new episode has been the worst in the entire series
>>
Any male writers besides the creators?
>>
>>94501770
There are only three writers left that had anything to do with the first two seasons. There are 12 writers that were involved in seasons 1 and 2 that are now no longer involved with the show. And all 10 of the episodes this season are written by the new female recruits. Gao has 3, Becker has 3, and Rosbe/Carbiener are co writing the other 4. They got rid of every writer and replaced them with people who wrote for a boyband show on Nick.

Imagine working hard on this show and making it be huge and successful, then you get fired and replaced by an SJW who wrote nickelodeon bullshit
>>
>>94501725
Seriously go back to /pol/
gawd forbid somebody doesnt support trump
>>
>>94501770
and the three writers left are Harmond, Roiland, and Mike McMahan who is a producer. They got rid of every male writer
>>
>>94501615
>>>/tv/
>>
File: 1494043645617.jpg (42KB, 314x316px) Image search: [Google]
1494043645617.jpg
42KB, 314x316px
>>94501632
seriously?
>>
>>94501615
Well, this is actually solid evidence that supports my dissatisfaction with the new episodes.
Better watch where are those writers heading now, the project they be on its probably better than Rick and Morty.

I'm just glad we had 2 Good seasons and an amazing episode exploring the schrodinger experiments
>>
>>94501770
every episode from here on out this season is from the new SJW writers. The only one McMahan had a credit on was the Rickshank Redemption, which is no coincidence the best episode of the season. I have no idea why they decided to purge their writing staff. I'm thinking there had to be a something behind the scenes to cause this and its probably the reason for the delays too
>>
File: ww.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
I don't get it. Last night's episode was pretty good.
>>
pointing this out means you're misogynistic or something i think
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2861424/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm

Heres the proof. Almost every credited writer from the first two seasons have been fired. The only one left from the first two seasons with a writing credit is Mike M and he's a producer. Every episode this season is credited to the new SJW writers except for the first one
>>
>>94501872
The first episode of season 3 It's the canonical ending of the series for me, it actually makes sense as an ending for the show.
>>
thats why this season is so shitty
>>
>>94501898
meh the only good joke was when the therapist flipped over the sign with the guy eating hot dog, but then they completely fucking killed the joke by repeating the eating poop thing.
it was entertaining but it was filled with tropes unironically
>>
>>94501615
That's this entire industry, you dumb nignog. It's nepotism from top to bottom, gender be damned
>>
The funny thing is this show got super popular with normalfags so we're all going to have to watch this show descend further and further into dogshit until it's canceled sometime around season 15.
>>
>The 3 writers mentioned earlier in this thread that were fired and replaced with women were fired from the show because they were Trump supporters and voted for Trump and made it known to the rest of the team.
>>
>>94501615
Based Adam Carolla tells it like it is

>In a conversation about his new book, "Not Taco Bell Material," he expounded upon an apparent lesson to "not hire chicks," which the Post says he learned "from a sexual harassment seminar."
>"They make you hire a certain number of chicks, and they’re always the least funny on the writing staff," Carolla said. "The reason why you know more funny dudes than funny chicks is that dudes are funnier than chicks. If my daughter has a mediocre sense of humor, I’m just gonna tell her, 'Be a staff writer for a sitcom. Because they’ll have to hire you, they can’t really fire you, and you don’t have to produce that much. It’ll be awesome."
>"When it comes to comedy, of course there’s Sarah Silverman, Tina Fey, Kathy Griffin — super-funny chicks. But if you’re playing the odds? No. If Joy Behar or Sherri Shepherd was a dude, they’d be off TV. They’re not funny enough for dudes."

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/20/adam-carolla-funny-women/
>>
>>94501955

>never actually says why women are not funny
>>
>>94501937
to be fair, the writing staff of an extremely popular and lucrative cartoon show getting completely purged and replaced for talentless nobodies is pretty strange. I would understand them adding women to the writing for "the diversity", but why get rid of the people that made the show what it is?
>>
>>94501967
I can say that you can see you're self in a mirror but i don't have to explain how it works to get the point across.
>>
>>94501914
Agreed. The 4th episode was written by the two craziest SJWs of this bunch, so its gonna get rough. If this goes the way I think it does I'm gonna drop it
>>
I didn't read all that shit.

Doesn't all of Harmon stuff go to shit by season 3 anyways?
>>
>>94501948
We're going to slowly go from
>This show is a masterpiece /pol/ go home! Women are hilarious!
to
>It's still a great show!
to
>This season really redeemed it!
to
>Well, it's better than a lot of other stuff on TV!

Mark my words.
>>
File: 1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg (763KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1114893-tommy_lee_jones.jpg
763KB, 1280x850px
>>94501615
1. Jane Backer wrote for simpsons for 3 years:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
Jessica Gao was nominated for 2 awards for her work in Silicon Valley
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/awards?ref_=nm_awd
Sarah Carbiener wrote for a bunch of movies before
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
Same with Erica Rosbe
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

Compare this with the credentials of Rick&Morty male writers:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572982/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3171597/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3452745/

It's pretty much at the same level of credentials mate

2. as a response to >>94501725
The things they say about Trump and Paul Ryan are actually correct you mongoloid

3. Almost no one would call you sexist if you disliked the latest episodes, they would only call you sexist if you say "lol female writers, of course i disliked the XD" which would be correct.

4. I personally liked the latest episodes but that's just my subjective opinion
>>
>>94501986

What the fuck does that have to do with someone making a declarative statement -- "women are not funny" -- without any evidence or rationale to back it up?
>>
>>94502037
It's being a feminist toy paying off?
Do they let you lick their cunts after they piss and shit?
>>
>>94501615
Why the fuck are you cucks hyper rationalizing this shit? Were three episodes into the season and as of right now those episodes are passable episodes. We've had far worse in the last season, yet you faggots won't acknowledge it.
>>
>>94502063
lol /co/ btfo
>>
>>94502079
This were all male Rick&morty writers:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3452745/

Their credentials aren't better than the credentials of the new female writers.

fuck off kindly
>>
well i guess if it's going to be so shitty everyone will have to stop making threads about it

damn
>>
>>94502085

No episode this season is worse than "Hyperdimensional Cable 2: We Nailed It The First Time".
>>
>>94501615
>Kung Fu Panda TV show which was awful
You shut your whore mouth. The only problems that show had was having to return to status quo each episode and the training pacing being fucked which is a problem the movie had as well.
>>
>>94502077
because they are using their personal experience and saying what they have seen, heard and felt in the world?

you could argue with them but all you're doing is asking for proof, when instead you could be finding proof they are wrong.

Stop getting upset, it's a comedians writers off hand opinion.
>>
>>94501971
If I had to guess they weren't paying the writers between seasons while roiland and harmon argued with each other and they all bounced
someone backfills with people they know, and you get the current writing room. I'm only guessing that they didn't pay the writers because adult swim has a budget of like fifty dollars and some hot dogs, there's no way they can hold a staff for that long without them working.
>>
>>94502063
Only the captains meant to go down with the ship, not the passengers as well.
>>
You can blame the female writers for slowing the show down, with all the men having to do all the work of making the show good while the women pitched a few ideas, because Harmon has gone on the record that all the writers write every episode together, and it was the writing that made it take so slow.

At the end of the day though, Harmon and Roiland put out the best jokes and the best plots that they could think of, telling the stories that were important to them.

Harmon also said that the 50% split of female writers was mandated, but that he's not going to do that again if there's ever a season 4.
>>
>>94502113

An opinion at least has some rationale or reasoning behind it. Some Christian fuckhead says "gays are evil", at least he can back it up with "because Gawd said so, you fucking faggot" before he curbstomps someone. Carolla says "most women aren't funny", but offers no reason as to why they aren't "funny", nor whether he means most women are unfunny only to him or most women are objectively unfunny to everyone in the world.

If you want to share an opinion, I want to see the work behind it.
>>
>>94502063
>a bunch of movies

only film credit is a direct to dvd movie starring the crocodile hunters daughter. gtfo
>>
>>94501615
I watched S03E02 and was stumped. I have never seen an episode of the show that tried so hard to be funny it was cringe. So I did some digging and found out what most of you guys are saying, they fired the only 3 writers that had talent and replaced them with unfunny SJW's. I gave S03E03 a chance, but the whole episode was fucking stupid with nothing funny about it. The past 2 shows is doing the norm now, parodying big budget blockbuster movies, exactly like the Simpsons and Family Guy, but now they are doing it instead of clips, doing it in whole episodes. Lazy, no talent hacks. Unoriginal. The show is now kill.
>>
File: 1435507938612.jpg (12KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1435507938612.jpg
12KB, 284x284px
Here OP i made a better thread about this topic

Come here
>>94502148

>>94502148

>>94502148
>>
>>94502086
lol actually click the links. He claims they wrote for a bunch of movies but the only thing there is a shitty direct to dvd kids movie lol
>>
>>94501615

Nice op! /co/mbler is BTFO again!

Do you cunts ever get tired for always being wrong?
>>
>>94502150
dude the world doesn't work in you're fantasy land. get over it
>>
see
>>94502166
>>94502063
>>
>>94501615
Go back to >>>/pol/ Shitlord
>>
File: Untitled.png (172KB, 923x504px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
172KB, 923x504px
>>94501615
>This womans only credits are the exact same as Sarah Carbiener. Meaning that one of these two keeps getting work because they know the other.

This activated almonds
>>
>>94501914
>The first episode of season 3 It's the canonical ending of the series for me, it actually makes sense as an ending for the show.
This is legit my own personal ending of the show. Anything after isn't cannon.
>>
>>94502199
Yea when I noticed that on IMDB I knew this show was fucked. Pure nepotism
>>
>>94502199
>family drama

Has been in the show since episode one.

>poop jokes

Do these dumb niggers even watch the show?
>>
>>94502242
The poop joke was in different fashion imo
>>
You faggots need to get locked into a general thread. You asshole act like this show is some sacred show, yet the the same "adult" animated comedy we've seen already.

At this point you faggots are forcing yourself to hate the show because because you don't like the ratio of dicks and vaginas. The new season is on par with season 2.
>>
>>94502166
>being this pathetic

I have never liked R&M, and I don't give a shit about either of your "investigations", but I can tell you this:
Fuck off, tripfag.
>>
>>94501615
>Literally never done anything. Was an assistant to producers on the Simpsons. So her job was getting fucking coffee lmao. Somehow manages her way into the writing room.
I know this is 4chan but do you people actually not know how corporate corporate ladder hiring works?
>>
File: 1502073223059.gif (393KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502073223059.gif
393KB, 1000x548px
>>94501615
Jessica Gao(the one who wrote pickle rick) was a writer for Silicon Valley and she was nominated for two awards for her writing.

Her credentials are actually higher than many of the male writers working in the show

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2005299/awards?ref_=nm_awd

but i guess i'm a "feminist" for pointing this out
>>
>>94502220
This. It ties up everything and we only have to suffer through one lazy episode of the show where they parody a movie through the whole episode- the purge planet (which I liked 10000 x better than the everything past episode 1 in season 3). This show is done. they are now going to use it to preach SJW nonsense and should be renamed, Rick, Morty, and Summer parody movies.
>>
>>94502063
Thank you, anon for keeping /co/ a little less needlessly circle jerky
>>
>>94502321
>but I'll watch again next week so I can shitpost moan and complain about it
>>
>>94501709
>>94501725
>>94501751
It should also be noted that most of these tweets were made in the window where the episodes were being written. So Im guessing a big part of that delay was the writers being too busy bitching about Trump to do their jobs. So keep in mind while watching these episodes that they were written by hardcore SJWs that were basically having a 24/7 mental breakdown over Trump. Hell, thats probably why they had Rick shoot up a "russian" spy embassy
>>
>>94502332
click his links hes blatantly lying.

The one "who has written for tons of movies" has one credit for a direct to dvd kids movie starring the crocodile hunters orphan
>>
>>94502321
>they are now going to use it to preach SJW nonsense and should be renamed, Rick, Morty, and Summer parody movies.

the show is still fucking rick and morty, you're acting like a fucking child who doesn't want to share his toys. Summer has a episode to herself and it the end of the fucking world to you. She's had episodes revolving around her, what changes things now?
>>
>>94502263
Only a faggot or a chick couldn't tell the difference between the writing in season 2 and 3. Chicks aren't funny so of course they can't understand what makes something funny. Faggots are the same way, its like if you like dick, you don't know what funny is, it makes you all serious and shit.
>>
>>94502292

Girls
>Return to Nims Island
>Friends with Benefits
>Shared writers guild award
>The Annoying Orange
>The Mighty B
>Assistant on Simpsons

Men
>Assistant on South Park
>The Morning After
>Brooklyn Nine Nine
>Robot Chicken
>Parks and Rec assistant

Pick your team
>>
>>94502292
only has two credits and was fired after the first season, meanwhile the actual talented female writers on that show have 10 episode credits

youre embarrassing yourself tripfag
>>
>>94502290
an assistant is the technical term for what they used to call gophers. They are basically slaves, pick up dry cleaning, coffee, go get lunch, etc. Exactly like calling a janitor a cleanliness engineer or a cashier a public relations agent, or a fry order cook a "culinary expert".
>>
>>94502166
We don't need two thread for a specific Rick and Morty topic.We already have enough thread about this show. Stop being a fag and use the thread we already have.
>>
>>94502088

>Male Writers
>South Park
>Drawn Together
>China, IL
>Brooklyn NIne Nine
>Parks and Rec
>Robot Chicken

vs.

>Female Writers
>Back to the Barnyard
>Kung Fu Panda
>The Mighty B
>Annoying Orand
>Big Time Rush
>Return to Nim's Island

wow these female writers are way more qualified than the males
>>
>>94501615
Shhhhh, don't tell the /pol/acs that the problem is nepotism, they already have an excuse.
>>
>>94501898
co has autism what else is new. They are contrarian as fuck.

I'm surprised the love for Rick and Morty lasted as long as it did. I can't wait for them to hate the DCEU once it becomes mainstream good.
>>
>>94502341
Arrrrr matey. Their ads be not a worry for me.
>>
>>94501825
Do we know they've been fired specifically to hire these incompetent boobs? Because they could have... You know, left? On their own? Shocking, I know.
>>
>>94502351
Exactly, the guys that got fired were Trump supporters (that were acting like liberals) to keep their jobs, and were found out accidentally by their peers and were purged from the show.
>>
>>94502424
or the mail room guy "Mail Administrator"
>>
An entire writing staff being axed after producing 2 very successful seasons to make room for entirely new people isn't typically a good omen.
>>
>>94501615
Wow, you guys are literally the reason why women in the past had to use male surnames to sell their books. You're literally throwing a shit fit over the fact they hired more women writers. Fuck the fuck back off to /pol/ or that fucking beta club in tumblr full of "nice guys".
>>
>>94502471
Im guessing all the Trump supporters got purged when MDE became a controversy within adult swim
>>
>>94502471
You keep bringing this up like it matters
>>
>>94502494
Surname is your last name you fucking retard.
>>
>>94502485
Pretty much. When everyone involved with writing the show gets purged while the show is on a 2+ year delay something is up
>>
>>94502494
Stephen king used a male "surname also" Stephen. He also used a pen name back in the day- Stephen Bachman. People just did it because its fun to be anonymous faggot. You know, why most people use 4chan.
>>
>>94502439
>male writers
>Robert Jordan
>John Grisham
>Peter Benchley

>female writers
>J.K Rowling
>Agatha Christie
>Emily Dickinson
>Virginia Woolf

Geeze it's almost like it doesn't matter what sex you are... it almost seems like OP and butt hurt virgins have some sort of agenda to peddle?
>>
>>94502520
There was also drama with the animation studio threatening to quit mid-production. something is up behind the scenes
>>
>>94501898
So fat wojakposter, why don't you shitpost in /v/ anymore? Mods got the best of you?
>>
>>94502548
Season 3 is made by bad writers?
>>
>>94502548
>JK Rowling. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahaha-oh wait your being serious
>>
>>94502573
>your
Quality male writing here...
>>
>>94502576
did you just assume my gender, shitlord?
>>
>>94502394
You excluded Silicon Valley on the female team you idiot
>>
>>94502525
Do you even history? I know facts probably aren't your thing but ever heard of Louisa May Alcott, no? Then have you heard of A. M. Barnard? If you are remotely educated I bet you have. How about Mary Ann Evans? No? Then what about George Elliot?

Alice Bradley Sheldon, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte: all other authors famous for culture shaping literature, and all used male names... not because it was FUN, you faggiot. Because men did not respect women, and if they even got a whiff that an author had a vagina they behaved EXACTLY like you are.
>>
>>94502548
>JK Rowling

Go Hemingway yourself
>>
>>94502394
What if I'm glad the men got fired so they could go to work on some better show instead of wasting their talents on godawful shit like Rick and Morty?
>>
>>94502576
I mean he's not writing an epic 7 book series targeted at preteens and held on par with Shakespeare by 20 somethings that have never read anything but Harry Potter and have only it to compare their daily lives with. When all you know is shit, shit is what you know.
>>
>>94502525
>Stephen Bachman
Richard Bachman, you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>94502573
>It's a "I'm being an obtuse contrarian fucktard" episode
>>94502570
Fuck off with that disengenuois narrative. You know good and well the point you are trying to drive home is that "wymns cunt rite!" you;re not just sexist, you're a fucking coward about it. At least most betas arent pussies about it under the veil of anonymity
>>
File: 1433894022481.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433894022481.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>94501615
>Ricl&Morty hires female writers
>Suddenly you look into the credentials of the writers with surgical precision to find anything you can complain about
Where were you when they hired Mike McMahan or Tom Kauffman who have WORSE credentials than those female writers?
Oh yha, you never complained about them because they are male.

Fuck off OP.

And btw Jessica Gao (the writer for pickel rick) actually has great credentials and was nominated for awards for her writing in Silicon Valley
>>
>>94502589
Hemingaway was a hack. You literally just used his name because its the only author you know, didnt you
>>
Episode 2 was pretty sub par.

Episode 3 was pretty on par.

The woman who hosts Ricking Morty is the definition of an unfunny person trying their absolutely damnedest to be funny.
>>
>>94502587
You keep going on about this bitch getting 2 writing credits in the first season lol. Meanwhile the male writers had 20+ credits on south park, 53 on Brooklyn 99 and 44 for Parks and Rec

You keep blatantly bullshitting about this lol. And Silicon Valley fucking sucks anyway literally every fan complains about the writing never progressing
>>
>>94502588
You realize Stephen King is really a dude right? He used a pen name also, the fact that males used ghost writers and pen names has always been a thing does it trigger you or something? My point was both sexes did it. Retard.
>>
>>94502614
>At least most betas arent pussies
Yes you are. That's what makes you a beta.
>>
>>94502623
I used it because he shot himself in the mouth and it's what I want you to do.
>>94502619
Are you still harping on about that shared award when she wrote one episode in the first season?
>>
>>94502548
>3 male writers
>4 female writers

Who has an agenda now?
>>
>>94502619
I can't second this enough. What it boils down to, is that these boys can't get any trim, so they project their shortcomings onto women, since, you know, it can't be THEIR fault they are losers, right?
>>
>>94502619
You forgot to take off your trip to samefag dipshit.

You also spelled pickle wrong.
>>
>>94502605
Whatever, he had a pen name. I always hated king.
>>
>>94502619
go away jessica gao no one likes you
>>
>>94502664
Or women just act as cunty as you choose to. Nice job taking the trip off for this one btw.
>>
>>94502623
He killed himself. I would of told you to go poe yourself, fuck your cousin, mutilate your ear, then drink yourself to death.
>>
>>94502643
You realize nowhere did I mention Stephen King right? I was making a point that women had to do it not because it was "fun" but out of necessity because men are snowflake princesses who can't take anything different. Just try calling a guy too sensitive and see what happens. But way to purposely miss the point.
>>
>>94502656
the three male writers were hacks compared to well crafted and respected authors. You'd probably be triggered if there were any more. Your argument should be "they only could think of 3 terrible writers"
>>
File: 1497769306856.jpg (9KB, 288x295px) Image search: [Google]
1497769306856.jpg
9KB, 288x295px
>>94502063
>Tripfags still pop up every now and again
I suppose new people are always flooding in, wishing to capture some of the magic of the glory days before avatarfagging was banned.

Anyway, then why is the writing so bad this season except for the first episode?

It ain't even the writing being dull that's the biggest issue, it's the lack of utilisation of the strongest concepts of the episodes.

Premise: Rick gets turned into a pickle and uses his super genius to turn it to his advantage to comedic effect.

That's a goldmine of potential, because we've never had a story focused entirely on Rick. There really doesn't need to be a B plot here, this premise alone would require 80% of the run time to flesh out.

But no. It's given equal weight to a very tonally boring character interpretation of a character who has at this point been quite well fleshed out through other episodes.

Premise: Rick and morty go to a mad max parody universe.

And again, 50% of the episode is tonally out of character.

it sucks.

You suck.

Your family hates you.

You will never find love because you're a tripfag.
>>
>>94502692
>men are snowflake princesses who can't take anything different
>getting this whiny about being told that men have used pen names too

lol way to miss your own point you fairy
>>
>>94502692
>>94502692
I just know that I would never read a serious piece of literature or anything that tried to be funny if a woman wrote it. Because they have tried in the past and nothing women do is either intelligent or funny.
>>
>>94502682
>agrees with blatantly obvious and correct post that goes against my ideology
M-must be a trip f-fag!
>>
>reddit ruins /pol/
>/pol/ ruins /tv/
>/tv/ ruins /co/
>>
>>94502706
Pickel Rick was genuinely a great episode and it gets high scores from critics everywhere i looked at.

If you disliked it that's cool, just your opinion.
>>
>>94502716
>blatantly obvious and correct

Chris-chan is that you? Or some other autistic desperate to get some china by any means they can.
>>
>>94502706
>it's the lack of utilisation of the strongest concepts of the episodes.

That's every Rick and Morty episode. That's why it's a shit show and has always been a shit show.
>>
>>94502713
Bul fucking shit. Bull-fucking-shit! I GUARENTEE! I PROMISE you have watched an episode or cartoon where one joke or several or maybe the entire episode were written by women and you laughed your ass off! But because of your glaring biases against women you will refuse this truth. You're a cunt. That is a broad statement that you could NEVER possibly know.
>>
>>94502730
>has no comeback
I-I'll use that retard to discredit them! Yeah! That's a valid counter point!
>>
>>94502589
Rowling is a good at her art though.
Her politics are just ass
>>
>>94502732
I always look at books authors and dodge the ones that sound like women. I always go to IMDB and look at shows before I watch them and see if they have any women on the writing staff before I give them views. Women are not funny, and their books are usually boring and filled with feels. No thanks.
>>
Listen, women can be just as funny as men, many of them are, and capable of writing comedy. I thought episode 2 kinda sucked and was dull, but I thought episode 3 was pretty classic Rick & Morty in how ridiculous and mindlessly action packed it was, but with a halfway clever point attached to the end.

However, you can't announce to everyone who will listen that you have a bunch of women on your staff now and boast about how great this is, and then get mad when people judge their work and compound it with the fact that they're women. Is it sexist to assume they'll suck because they're women? Sure. Is it sexist to say that the new women writers who wrote the last two episodes did a bad job or place blame for the quality of the episode on them? No.
>>
>>94502741
This is coming from someone who supports a orange monkey as President, who is literally nick named "2-Minute-Man" from his own staff, and has to blow up giant pictures and condense important discussions into tweet sized portions to keep his attention. Yeah, no thank you. I'd rather go with her politics than a literal orange baby's.
>>
>>94502063
>>94502088
>>94502166
>>94502180
>>94502292
>>94502587
>>94502619
You are so full of fucking shit. Im going to break down your bullshit point by point
1. Jane Becker didnt write shit for The Simpsons. She has zero writing credits outside of Rick and Morty. Her job on the Simpson was assistant to the producer, meaning getting coffee and making schedules and answering phones

2. Jessica Gao was responsible for tons of garbage. Boyband show on nick, shitty childrens cartoons, annoying orange, etc. Only two writing credits for Silicon Valley, which apparently you think is justification to fire the entire original writing staff to bring in the person behind the fucking annoying orange

3. Sarah Carbier and Erica Rosbe, the women you claimed wrote for a bunch of movies, thats also bullshit. They have one writing credit for a movie. Its a direct to DVD sequel to a shitty kids movie that replaced the cast of the original. Starring The Crocodile Hunter's daughter

The list of male writers you linked have tons of credits across beloved shows like South Park, Brooklyn 99, and Parks and Rec

Kill yourself
>>
>>94502740
>got mad at my comeback so tries to claim I didn't have one in the first place
>own comeback actually calls him a retard and reinforces mine

You really are a women aren't you? Not thinking these out very much huh?
>>
>>94502728
My opinion is that you're not socialised to the extent you can't differentiate sincerity from insincerity, because you don't have a capacity for either.

Your self worth is tied to the annoyance, or engagement level, of a group of people you don't recognise as human, yet see yourself as an inescapable part of.

Why do you think you're spamming this thread with autistic shit with proxies. You were only pretending to pretend to pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>94502753
LOL you are so fucking full of shit! You dont HAVE control over knowing who all is writing a show when you surf TV and the fact you try to avoid women authors is the VERY definition of sexist. You dont like Agatha Christie?

Let alone the fact that women do a SHIT ton of ghost writing for political figures, and the fact that some women STILL use male pseudonyms. Better be SUPEr paranoid next time you enjoy a book. Oh no someone with a VAGINA might have written it. You are a fucking child. No fucking wonder you are a virgin, you crusty smegma coated imp.
>>
File: 893812_1322906916011_full.png (152KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
893812_1322906916011_full.png
152KB, 500x375px
>>94501725
>Gets triggered when people talk about how much Trump sucks

Why don't you go look what """credentials""" Trump had for being president. he literally did nothing his entire life except making money for himself
>>
>>94502784
Stop getting baited and/or samefagging an argument with yourself.
>>
>>94502753
Not even japan could rival these smounts of virginity.
Jesus christ your mentality puts even the faggiest fag into shame. Nicely done on outvirgining /v/.
>>
>>94502772
We get it, someone with tits wrote the episode. You hate it. Move onto a different show, then.
>>
>>94501725

Rick and Morty isn't some conservative safe haven, just because they don't like trump and you're evidently some butthurt fanboy doesn't make a difference to their writing quality, focus on their actual writing credits.
>>
File: IMG_2833.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.png
29KB, 613x556px
>>94501615
How have you not heard of The Mighty B with how much that fucking webm is posted

I saw someone post it on /biz/ for shits sake
>>
>>94502764
Jessica Gao objectively has better credentials than Mike McMahan or Tom Kauffman.

Why didn't you complain about them when Rick and Morty hired them? why didn't you look into their credentials?

Why you only looked into the credentials of writers when they hired female writers?
>>
File: samefag.png (90KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
90KB, 500x393px
>>
>>94502792
He's also a draft dodger, so add coward and pussy to that... maybe he should grab himself.
>>
>>94501671
You forgot "Seth Green's shitty 80s throwback show" (Robot Chicken) and Silicon Valley
>>
better thread here
>>94502148

>>94502148

>>94502148
>>
>Look Who's Purging Now
Perfect title for what happened in Season 3, they should have saved it and just made a whole episode about the creators of Rick and Morty, purging their writers because they found out they were Trump Supporters. Hired SJW women to fill their positions that did not have the credentials of the men they replaced.
>>
>>94502807
They didnt brag about how our dicks were going to fly off and implode over how hilarious le pickel rick is. And stop trying to demand people go to your shitty circle jerk thread you autist.
>>
>>94502772
That's the problem with women today, they aren't socialized. They learn younger and younger that insulting each other is a healthy dynamic as they vie for position in school, complaining about everyone and everything to anyone who will listen except the person they're pissed at. Then they get into their late teens and learn from all these childless ex-sluts that they can get away with anything by playing the vagina card, taking up empty causes to feel superior, while working the very bare minimum as they live comfortably off the efforts of their parents or whatever poor sucker the show their tits to at night. Maybe they claim bisexual or some random made up sexuality that they never have to prove because they can't resonate with the fact that several things get their clam wet that they don't want to. The result is that the world is out to get them and every shitty thing that ever happens to them, from a failed job interview to missing the bus, is society's fault and they are completely blameless, giving them the ultimate sense of entitlement to say whatever they want about anybody else but go into mental patient shrieking whenever anything upsets them on the most simple level. And oh yeah, it doesn't make for good comedy, let alone existence.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 568x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 568x540px
>>94502100
Thank you anon for fighting for truth and justice in this world. Kung Fu Panda felt like a legitimately creative show in my eyes, and it would not do to see it dragged down into the mud alongside the new R&M writers.

I couldn't give two shits about them though.
>>
>>94502825
You seriously think "get schiwfty" is more funny than pickel rick?
>>
>>94502802
>>94502807
>>94502829
>Me and these guys i met in a furry chat discord love to troll people on 4chan with retarded opinions we know are retarded to get a reaction from them because we're bad people, and we revel in being bad people. Because we think that accepting we're retarded assholes who ruin smarter peoples ability to converse without the interference we bring is somehow responsible for alleviating the guilt i should be feeling at being a drain on not only the human collective intelligence, but the very concept of conversation.

How close did i hit.
>>
>>94502792
>>94502815
Once again, nice samefagging.

You're right though, Trump made a lot of money for himself. Compared to your average woman, who simply took it whenever they could.
>>
>>94502825
aww poor baby is hurt.
>>
>we're gonna have 30 R&M threads an hour just like fucking Samurai Jack
>>
>>94502836
They are both pretty good examples of the rapid loss of quality since the first season.
>>
File: FdzSOzFL.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FdzSOzFL.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>94502844
>Women are just taking money from others, but Donald Trump (who paid a fine of 25 million dollars of a massive fraud lawsuit in trump university) was just making his money fairly.

You are a sexist fuck.
And don't go cry when people are calling you sexist, because you are sexist
>>
This thread actually ended up being pretty informative despite the goofy shitposting.
>>
>>94502844
Nigga have you ever thought that maybe it isn't samefagging but that tour opinions suck
>>
>>94502838
Not even close. Sounds like a hell of a lot of projecting if anything.

I work a 9 to 5 and lift thousands of pounds every day in the process. My sister stays at home with her dog and calls that her job while my parents give her money to go out every other night while they watch said dog. I might have strong opinions that piss people off, but I'm no drain. I feel guilty that people like her are defended by people like you.

And if you're so smart, you would have had better punctuation.
>>
>>94502063
>assistant to producers for The Simpsons
>2012-2015
So we can confirm at the very least Jane Becker is shit. Also Sarah and Erica have shit credentials. As for Jessica Gao, she actually has a large list of attributes, some of which do suck. But at least she's actually qualified here. The other three are mentally challenged and one of them specifically was involved in the cancer known as Nu-Simpsons.

All of them are pathetic except for Jessica.
>>
File: 1498693432998.jpg (154KB, 988x948px) Image search: [Google]
1498693432998.jpg
154KB, 988x948px
>>94502862
See now everyone's going to know you're retarded, because all i have to do is this ...

>Please point out poor punctuation.
>>
>>94502838
Kek, top tier projection.
>>
>>94502753
Is this satire?

I honestly hope it is because I don't want to have to picture someone so legitimately autistic that they trawl through all potential media to ensure that it has not touched the hands or minds of a woman. The notion that a person so mentally ill could exist pains me.

Please anon. Please tell me this is satire. Please tell me you are not actually autistically squandering you life this way.

Please.
>>
>>94502807
McMahan Credits
>14 episodes of South Park
>7 episodes of Drawn Together
>2 eps of China, IL
>10 eps of Rick and Morty, the classic first season to be exact

Gao credits
>2 episodes of Back to the Barnyard
>Bunch of episodes of The Mighty B (I have no idea what this is but the reviews for it are awful)
>2 episodes of Big Time Rush, a boyband show on Nickelodeon
>One episode of Kung Fu Panda
>One episode of RObot Chicken
>4 episodes of The Annoying Orange
>Some shit no one has seen called Lab Rats and Zip Zip
>2 writing credits for Silicon Valley
>Credit for the worst episode of R&M in the entire series

Pretty easy to see which is better. Also notice how she never lasts more than a couple episodes per series
>>
>>94502861
I don't know what a tour opinion is, but it's pretty obvious they are samefagging. Several times after the tripfag has made a point, someone else agrees with it directly about two minutes later. This is the kind of critical thinking that women writers and their rabid defenders don't use very often.
>>
>>94502885
>He actually thinks pickel rick was the "worst episode"

fuck off.
Also you don't count the rick and morty episodes in the credentials because that happened only after they were hired
>>
>>94502893
He's still got more on her then.
>>
>>94502888
It's a bunch of functional retards who communicate on steam groups/discords. They're usually located in other chans, like 8ch. They're always furry paedophiles who think they're mega geniuses for disrupting conversations. It says a lot about what it means to be human, i think.
>>
>>94502879
The second sentence is one big run-on. It's also missing a few commas. The 'peoples' in "smarter peoples" should be 'people's.'

Oh, and your I's aren't capitalized. You learn that in preschool.
>>
>>94502907
You didn't even include Jessica Gao's entire credentials in that list
>>
>>94502883
I also check to see if the author and writers names sound black or jewish. No need to taint my mind with their ebonics or jewry.
>>
>>94502885
Mike McMahan NEVER wrote any Southpark episodes or Drawn Together episodes, he was just a producer assistant

Jessica Gao was actually a writer in the things she did. her credentials are WAY better
>>
>>94502911
>The second sentence is one big run-on.
It's grammatically and punctually fine.

>Peoples should be People's.
No, actually. That's incorrect in this context.

>I's aren't capitalised.
Because you aren't worth it.
>>
>>94501615
Stop crying. The first 3 eps are good. That matters.
>>
>>94502885
Just reminding you that Mike McMahan never wrote any Southpark episodes or Drawn Togeher episodes, he was just a production assistant.

But no one here bothered looking into HIS credentials when he was hired even though they were shitty, because he isn't a female writer
>>
>>94502936
"good".

Many of us noticed the difference so much so, we decided to check and see what changed. What other show has changed enough to where the fanbase can determine what changed and are able to answer the question why is the show no longer on par with the rest? Because women.
>>
>>94502063
>crazyaga on another feminist thread
you're genuinely cancer
>>
>>94502919
I readily anticipate the day your fem-negro-goy senses fail you and you fall victim to the dreaded novel written by the devious mind of the infamous black Jewish woman, should such a person exist. But even without this miracle of nature, I hold no doubts that you have already been exposed to at least one or more of these things. Maybe even all three. You can't stop them, not forever, and especially not if you have already failed to do so unbeknownst to you.
>>
>>94502933
No, it's long winded and rambles. Should have been split up into two sentences or at least broken up better by commas.

Yes, it is supposed to be people's. It belongs to those people in that context. To be fair, you could probably get away with it, but it is still something that is technically incorrect.

There is absolutely no excuse for the capitalization and your pathetic attempt at one is ironically a typical female attitude: "I acted retarded on purpose just to spite you." Even phones correct that automatically. That is a blatant lie and I thank you for the checkmate.
>>
File: tomfoolery.png (177KB, 894x426px) Image search: [Google]
tomfoolery.png
177KB, 894x426px
>>94501615
>>94501709
>>94501725
>>94501751
This thread is the reason why most /co/mrades will never procreate
>>
File: Cute Cats.jpg (16KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Cats.jpg
16KB, 500x332px
>>94501615
Why aren't you complaining about all the male writers with shit credentials they hired for this show, OP?

Some of them have way worse credentials than those women:

(note that the credits for Mike McMahan are almost all as "production assistant" and not writer)
>>
>>94502975
Waiting on the episode of Rick and Morty where Rick turns summer into one of her moms tampons. Its coming faggots.
>>
File: 1492162467664.jpg (110KB, 2000x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1492162467664.jpg
110KB, 2000x1028px
>>94502979
So the only thing ya got me one was the fact i didn't capitalise an i.

Because you weren't worth it.

>I argue with people who work in physics labs on 4chan over linguistic semantic issues pertaining to and within the preview of redundancy in relation to cohesively congruent conversation.
>>
File: 1499158140496.jpg (26KB, 283x288px) Image search: [Google]
1499158140496.jpg
26KB, 283x288px
>>94503000
>>
File: 1499208796537.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1499208796537.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
>>94503000
>>
>>94502941
Not him but men aren't hired on affirmative action decisions, women are. This is a fact. So you have to understand some of the skepticism people are having. That being said, Jessica Gao is fully qualified to write for Rick and Morty. The other three are pretty lacking in their credentials. Especially the one who worked on Nu-Simpsons from 2012-2015. Not sticking around in the thread, but feel free to reply. Just thought I'd correct you on why people are looking up these credentials, and it's because of the routine of affirmative action. Were these women hired because of AA/"equality"? I couldn't tell you. It's just that people are looking it up because of the continuous trend of diversity hires, who by the way, are often shit at their jobs because they were hired for diversity - not skill. Peace.
>>
welp, rick and morty is now written by the same people who all post the same tiny hands, drumpf, and cheeto jokes. It was a good run lads
>>
>>94503025
Yep, they tried to keep the purge of the Trumptards on their staff quiet- Like AS and Million Dollar Extreme, but it finally came out. The Rick and Morty staff are now an echo chamber of shitty leftard jokes/memes by SJW's. It was good while it lasted.
>>
File: 1471139820888.png (2MB, 2414x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1471139820888.png
2MB, 2414x1676px
>>94503045
Do you really not get why people are mocking Trump?
>>
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/94319472

This is the autist you're arguing with tonight.
>>
>>94503019
Its not the fact that they brought in shitty SJW writers, its that they did it and then fired literally every writer from the first 2 seasons. I dont think anyone would care if some sjw bitch got tossed into the original writers room, its the fact that they fired all the people behind the 1st two seasons that is bullshit
>>
>>94503055
To be honest he's better than Hillary. I'll be voting him out in 2020 though.
>>
>>94503055
>This are all real tweets

Stop calling the kettle a nigger
>>
>>94503004
No, I got you on three things. Nice job trying to sound smart with the fancy words but the backtracking is truly pathetic, as I said.

If you genuinely think that anyone will actually believe that you purposefully failed to adhere to one of the most basic rules of writing the English language, as you wrote that long diatribe out of obvious frustration and projection, you are legitimately one of the dumbest people I've ever come across on this website. And I've been on this site over a decade, during some of its worst periods. Now, if you're just trolling and made me believe someone could be this genuinely stupid, not just stupid as an empty insult we toss at one another, you deserve some kudos. If not, my god. You must work as the janitor at said physics lab.

Not to mention I was worth it enough for you to correctly capitalize it in this post. Or were you just tired of looking stupid, because it would have obviously served you better to keep up your crusade, retarded as it was.
>>
>>>94503063
>Fired literally every writer from the first 2 season
You are a fucking filthy liar Mike McMahan and Ryan Ridley are still on the show
>>
File: 1493878910243.png (79KB, 220x175px) Image search: [Google]
1493878910243.png
79KB, 220x175px
>>94503076
didn't read lol

>>94503056
Sometimes it's fun just to humour them. Could you imagine what it must take for a person to actually want to drown in their own lunacy?
>>
File: Trump loves hillary.jpg (834KB, 1816x2536px) Image search: [Google]
Trump loves hillary.jpg
834KB, 1816x2536px
>>94503069
If you think Trump is "better" than Hillary you don't know him well enough yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
>>
>>94503055
>Trump is an anti-vaxxer
Oh christ, come on.
Can even the /pol/fags agree this particular stance is horrid?
>>
>>94503088
LOL should be capitalized.
>>
>>94503093
I'm subscribed to TYT, Jimmy Dore, Sane Progressive, Secular Talk, Humanist Report, and Batko. I think I know him well enough, and Hillary was the worst candidate of the entire election.

Try again fucko.
>>
>>94503086
go back to plebbit faggot
https://www.reddit.com/user/crazyaga
>>
>>94503093
Hillary had a ton of good things to say about him too, you dunce. Trump didn't photobomb that picture, she and Bill attended his wedding.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (44KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
44KB, 400x200px
>>94503093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

What happened to the crazyfaga from the kenya thread? Could it be... It's okay when she does it?
>>
>>94503106
Don't get me wrong i fucking hate Hillary but Trump is way worse on the subjects of healthcare and regulation, while being an even worse pathological liar than her and being just as interventionist in terms of foreign policy
>>
>>94503055
Don't really care if they mock Trump. It doesn't affect my opinions. What I care about is a company that purges all independent thought, if you don't think like we do, we will get rid of you. They fired people because they wanted to make a safe space for liberal cry babies on their staff. It is now an echo chamber and the humor is now gone from the show. If you have a better explanation for why episodes 2 and 3 of season 3 are shit, please explain.
>>
>>94503004
You and the tripfag are dumber than any woman.
>>
File: 1399681468966.png (11KB, 163x168px) Image search: [Google]
1399681468966.png
11KB, 163x168px
>>94503063
>Its not the fact that they brought in shitty SJW writers, its that they did it and then fired literally every writer from the first 2 seasons.
To be fair the second season was pretty garbage.
>>
>>94503120
>Don't get me wrong

You've been defending her for half the thread you moron.
>>
>>94503122
>They fired people because they wanted to make a safe space for liberal cry babies on their staff.

Stop fucking lying, no one was fired because of their political views.

Stop making things up, you filthy lair
>>
>>94503122
Adult Swim purged all the conservative talent when they gassed Sam Hyde and MDE
>>
>>94503140
I wasn't defending Hillary even once in the thread, wtf?

All i said was that Trump is significantly worse than her
>>
>>94503144
If you ran a show and I came to work with a MAGA hat, would you fire me?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 399x399px
Would people be as assblasted over pickle Rick if it was the same but written by a man?
>>
>>94503144
Sam Hyde was most definitely fired for his political views
>>
>>94503156
Sam Hyde also wasn't on rick and morty

>>94503152
Nope, i would just call you retarded
>>
File: 1409122501934.gif (3MB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
1409122501934.gif
3MB, 400x238px
>>94503153
They would, but they'd just say the show has gone to shit like they did during Get Schwifty instead of going on a witch hunt against liberals, women and MUH TRUMP

These are people who don't give a shit about the show they're just looking for a reason to stir their political shitshow.
>>
>>94503167
And then you would get fired for hate speech. Now who's the bigot?
>>
File: 1501890312977.jpg (35KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
1501890312977.jpg
35KB, 735x541px
>>94501632
>>94501615
>>
>>94503120
The entire 2016 election was the definition of who is less worse. Hillary is a literal war mongerer, who has toppled governments, had people assassinated, and cowtowed the racist policing on African Americans in the 90s. She backed the private jails, helps the arms industry, and pushed for war in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria. She sold Uranium to fucking Russia and she led the biggest political scandal since Nixon against Bernie Sanders by colluding with the DNC to fix the primary.

She is by definition the worse candidate, and just because she has a vagina and just because she's a "liberal" doesn't mean she wasn't complete fucking shit. For what it's worth, Trump is a complete fool and is hurting our relations with Europe. He also has treasonous vile surrounding him and he is inept at communicating. But he is also standing against the cold war that Congress is pushing and at least can be voted out in 2020 for a better choice. Hillary was by definition the worst candidate in 2016. I agree to disagree and won't be responding on politics anymore.
>>
>>94503185
It's not bigoted to say things that are actually true. if at this point anyone still supports trump, he is either retarded or ignorant.

Here, have 5 Trump scandals for fun

1. Trump told Comey to jail journalists who report leaks. this is a violation of the first amendment.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/business/media/trumps-urging-that-comey-jail-reporters-denounced-as-an-act-of-intimidation.html?_r=0

2. Trump in fox news saying Edward Snowden should be executed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DjrBC4K-Q

3. Trump paying 25 million dollar over a massive fraud lawsuit
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawsuit-idUSKBN1722B8

4. Trump paid enormous amounts of money to the investigator who was investigating Trump University. Trump claimed he was not trying to bribe her. how convenient that he paid the same person who was investigating him and then she dropped the case.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/09/07/why-isnt-trump-facing-a-bribery-investigation/?utm_term=.ce4f21c0e914

5. Trump bribed Ben Carson for support by promising a position in the whitehouse.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-ben-carson-administration-complaint-221438
>>
>>94501709
>>94501725
>>94501751
And that's why I'm tempted to join Islam. Because there women are little more than mobile furniture for you to abuse and control. Wouldn't that be cool. Also the exotic bonus, chicks dig that. Well, until you give them an asswhooping for failing to keep your chicken warm.
>>
>>94503196
>It's not bigoted to say things that are actually true.

Oh you mean like saying women writers were hired because they're women and not because of their credentials? Glad we agree. No bigots or sexists in this thread.
>>
>>94503203
>And that's why I'm tempted to join Islam. Because there women are little more than mobile furniture for you to abuse and control.
You could just be a Christian and say you're following the Old Testament, then you won't have to worry about getting on the FBI list.

Or hell, just move to Iowa. Become a Mormon. Make sure you abandon any of your sons out on the highway so they don't compete against you for your women, though.
>>
>>94503196
If you call someone retarded, you're still using hate speech. Can I call a woman who's being mean a cunt with a dirty cooze?
>>
>>94502150
I listen to the Carolla podcast daily. He talks about that article a lot. He claims it was a jag he went on in an interview that got kind of blown up and taken out of context. So this isn't a formal article where he lays out all his thoughts on a subject, it's a chunk of a larger conversation presented by another person.

He has stated that by and large he thinks men are funnier, because a huge segment kind of has to be to get ahead. As in, you're not good looking, you're not athletic, you're not rich, what can you do to attract the opposite sex? Bingo, be super funny, develop a sense of humor, crack jokes and you'll be rewarded. Given that it's the man's responsibility to attract women rather than the other way around, it's more important for a man to develop these skills.

Carolla is quick to give credit to the relatively rarer, super funny female comedian/actress, but if the question is ON AVERAGE which gender is funnier, I think it would be disingenuous not to say men. Like, can anyone say they know more women they consider significantly funnier than men? I know a handful of women who I consider funny and have a good sense of humor, enjoy comedy, etc, but not nearly as many as guys I know.

But, I also don't know anyone I'd say is funny enough to make a living off being funny. And that's just it, being generally funny might be more common with guys, but being at that pro stand-up/comedic actor tier is incredible rare for either gender. So rare, in fact, that at that level of greatness, the commonality of run of the mill funny for either genders is beside the fact.
>>
>>94503192
>she led the biggest political scandal since Nixon against Bernie Sanders by colluding with the DNC to fix the primary.
I'm pretty sure what's going on with Trump and Russia is a much bigger scandal.
>>
>>94502150
Because women don't have to be funny you dumdum. Women just have to be pretty.

Being funny is a natural occurrence for men, because they need to be. It's arguable if this is the byproduct of natural selection at work. You can certainly find hard scientific reasons as to why men have evolved that way.

In reality? In the real world? Women are rarely funny, men are often funny. Get out of your mom basement you boy. That's just how the world works.
>>
>>94503209
The staff of Rick&Morty said in an interview the new writers were hired purely because they liked their scripts.

So no, what you are saying is not true, its just things you make up out of your fucking ass
>>
>>94503241
Not him but where's the evidence of Trump and Russia? It's the people surrounding him who are treasonous, as I have yet to see any real evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. It's pretty much the Red Scare 2.0.
>>
File: 1495337003859.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495337003859.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>94503263
Even if the russia scandal was true, it wouldn't be the worst thing Trump did.

6. Trump was bribing politicians for years as a registered lobbyist.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/302404-trump-was-a-former-lobbyist-report

7. Trump decided to drop his promise to renegotiate drug prices after meeting with big-pharma lobbyists
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14453740/trump-medicare-prescription-drugs
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-big-pharma-prescription-drug-prices-lobbyists-medicare-negotiations-a7557726.html

8. Trump saying that Hillary Clinton wasn't warmongering hard enough in Libya and advocated for sending more US troops into the middle east.
I will show you Trump saying it DIRECTLY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

9. Trump on the iraq war, one day after the war already started: ""looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint."
It's in March 21, 2003: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270083-trump-day-after-iraq-invasion-its-a-tremendous-success
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-iraq-war-2016-10

10. Trump makes an over $100 billion weapon deal with Saudi Arabia (it's actually over $300B for a decade but $100B right now)
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
>>
>>94502155
Yeah, the old guard would never have let an entire episode based around the premise of a film punctuated with gratuitous violence by them. Also, what the Fuck is a purge planet?
>>
File: 1434511167791.png (624KB, 509x515px) Image search: [Google]
1434511167791.png
624KB, 509x515px
>Men are often funny
t. Man who isn't as funny as he thinks he is
>>
So did he give up on defending the meme pickle and just decide to ramble about donald instead?
>>
>>94503267
6, 7, and 9 are not really super serious. The other anon listed many, many things that blow all of these points out of the water. The only ones that you have any real ground to stand on are 8 and 10, with 8 not really being any worse than Hillary.

Your arguments are pretty weak.
>>
>>94503263
>Not him but where's the evidence of Trump and Russia?
Isn't the fact that Trump Jr actually agreed to get information about Hillary from the Russian government bad enough? That alone is a scandal far outweighing anything that happened at the DNC.
>>
>>94503262
No they said they wanted to hire several women and were going to do so as a goal. Now you're the one lying.
>>
>>94503297
Whether pickle rick was good or bad is subjective. personally i think it was great, but if you disliked it i'm cool with it.

Trump is objectively bad though and this entire thread is a /pol/ activist shill so i post about him
>>
>>94503310
Trump Jr wasn't apart of Trumps campaign so it's not treason. It is however to be looked down upon. It's not illegal though as he wasn't involved with the campaign at the time. It also didn't go anywhere. Trust me, Trump is pretty shit. But I have to agree with the others that Hillary is pretty much the epitome of a traitor to the republic.
>>
>>94503308
The fact Trump who claimed during his campaign that "lobbyists are just bribing politicians" used to be a registered lobbyist himself is not super serious in your opinion?

wtf
>>
I don't think I've ever cringed so much lurking a thread.

Last 3 episodes have been solid, funny, moved the family story arc forward without it taking over. You're all cucks.
>>
Never thought I would be glad to see a thread derailed with anti-trump posts. These "womyn are ruining rick and morty" threads are cancer.
>>
>>94503332
>Trump is a liar
Wowee who woulda thunk. No one is surprised Trump is a liar. We are comparing the evil that each have done and Hillary is 10x worse because she's commited more evil than Trump 10x over. She was the shittier candidate, deal with it.
>>
>>94501859

Ignore him. He's a colossal ass munching faggot that goes from thread to thread correcting typos because he has no other reason to live.

Don't give him attention unless it's to tell other people not to give him attention.
>>
>>94503342
Just like the cancer the women are to the show.
>>
>>94503339
>getting mad because people don't like your favorite bad cartoon
Maybe you're the cuck
>>
>>94503355
Hillary was in politics for almost 30 years, she had much more time to do bad political things than Trump.

The fact we can even compare between Trump who was president for just 200 days and Clinton who was in politics for almost 30 years just shows you how bad he really is
>>
>>94503330
>Trump Jr wasn't apart of Trumps campaign
No but every other person who was a part of that meeting was.
> It also didn't go anywhere.
Fuck off with that, you are literally only taking Trump Jr's word for that and he already lied about the meeting several times. And even if nothing did happen, that's fucking irrelevant. If I responded to an email offering me illegal drugs and I say "I LOVE IT" and go to a meeting for it, I'd still go to jail. If I responded to an email offering me a free murder on someone I hated and I say "I LOVE IT" and go to a meeting for it, I'd still go to jail. If I responded to an email offering sex for money and I say "I LOVE IT" and go to a meeting for it, I'd still go to jail. Honestly fuck off with that.
>>
>>94503374
Most of your points of Trump being shit is just him lying. No actual evil, no actual murders, no actual approval of assassinations, no actual toppling of new governments, no actual anything EXCEPT: 100M$ saudi arabia weapons deal. Absolutely abohorent and it's dismal. But as for your other points, it's mostly just reaffirming that Trumps a liar, fool, and an incompetent hack, not proving he's more evil than Hillary. Just that he's a shithead.
>>
Stop Feminazis is trending on twitter lmao
>>
>>94503402
Bribing politicians as a registered lobbyist is not actual evil?

Defrauding students in Trump university is not actual evil?

Saying that Edward Snowden should be executed is not actual evil?

The fact Trump was calling for more interventin in Libya with US group troops is not warmongering enough for you?
>>
>>94503376
Where is the proof anything illegal happened anon. Trump Jr was not apart of the campaign, and as such the lead with Trump Jr is a dead end. How about specifically targeting the campaign officials who were supposedly apart of the meetings? Trump Jr shouldn't be anywhere in your treasonous list because he's just an idiot. Not to mention the fact that this still doesn't link anything to Trump, as they could have been operating outside of his knowing. It's a red herring.
>>
>>94503416
You're a real dimwit
>>
>>94503416
On the scale of Hillarys evil compared to Trump, Trump is a saint. Ofc bribing politicians, defrauding students, and being a shithead about whistleblowers is evil, but on the spectrum of HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON he is a fucking saint.

When he goes into a new war I'll chalk him up to being very near her.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 505x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 505x550px
>>94501615

crazyaga, do you work on the show or is Jessica Gao a close friend of yours? You seem to be taking these criticisms very personally. It's pretty laughable how sensitive you are off a shitty cartoon that I hope she's is your friend for the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>94503428
>
I can't prove it here but my IQ is within the top 1% of the population. so i'm not a dimwit

Now please don't turn this into a conversation about my IQ and actually address my points:

Trump committed fraud, bribery and he called for the execution of whistle blowers. that's ACTUAL EVIL. nothing less
>>
>>94501615

This is autism in overdrive. How the fuck much time do you spend obsessing over the fact that someone, somewhere in the world might be enjoying a show which you don't care for that you have to go to this much effort to try to find some way to "bring down" the show in question.

There are a hundred shows discussed on /co/ which I don't care about, never watch, don't spend a moment's time thinking about and have never created nor posted in a thread about because they aren't my cup of tea and they don't matter to me.

This... whatever it is you spergs are doing with this endless stream of bile and vitriol because for 22 minutes a week one of the billion channels available to you is airing a show which you don't care for is fucking insane.

What's even your goal here? Like, if you got what you wanted out of all of these threads, what happens? Someone who might otherwise have enjoyed episodes 4 and onwards is so soured on it that the next laugh which otherwise might have escaped their mouth doesn't happen? You manage to kill someone's enthusiasm? You destroy the pleasure which someone might otherwise have experienced in watching the show? At your BEST you at that point measure up to the sophistication and relevance of a motherfucking Care Bears villain, rubbing your hands together with malicious glee at having slightly decreased the level of caring in the world.

You're a hundred times more embarrassing than the people you're making fun of for liking a show you no longer enjoy. Go spend this time doing something uplifting with your life, you weirdo.
>>
>>94503267

>Comics and cartoons
>>
>>94503439
You still didn't say anything Hillary did which makes her worse than Trump.

I know a long list of shitty things Hillary did. Trump just happens to have a worse list
>>
>>94501898
hatethreads are massive shitposting campaign. pay no attention to these faggots.
>>
>>94503416
When Trump is responsible for more deaths than Hillary Clinton, sure, he'll be worse. But until then he's pretty much just the inept president - not the worse choice by far.
>>
>>94503472
Read back to that original anon, as he's stated just some of the things she did. She has hundreds of thousands of dead bodies on her murder list (war). She is by definition worse.
>>
>>94503477
If Trump was 30 years in politics, he would have killed way more people than Hillary Clinton did with his policies.

Don't take my word for it, look at what he has actually done so far:
Trump increase drone strikes by over 400% in 2017, according to the council of foreign relations. Drone Strikes hit civilians 90% of the time, which is why obama was heavily criticized for this.
Article in the council of foreign relations site: https://www.cfr.org/blog-post/obamas-final-drone-strike-data
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADirawWghN4

Trump deployed extra 1,500 ground troops in Afgahnistan, despite pomising during his campaign to be a non-interventionist (which was hardly believeable in the first place because he supported intervention in iraq and libya)
By the end of the year, the numbers might end up at 5,000
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/09/trump-weighs-plan-to-send-thousands-more-us-troops-to-afghanistan.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/afghanistan-troop-increase-trump-options/
>>
>>94503442
>I have a 1% IQ
>I can't prove it here.

You sure can't. Like I said, a REAL dimwit. More than I thought.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 608x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 608x1200px
>>94503442

>Muh IQ

Yep, typical reddit and memey cuck alright
>>
>>94503492
If Trump was 30 years in politics, he would have had a much worse list.

Trump on the iraq war, one day after the war already started: ""looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint."
It's in March 21, 2003: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270083-trump-day-after-iraq-invasion-its-a-tremendous-success
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-iraq-war-2016-10
>>
>>94503416
>scamming students is as bad as three wars, two huge political scandals (watergate and dnc primary), and the jailing of black people
>was for the tpp and nafta, was against gay marriage
>the list goes on and on
You're not very bright, are you?
>>
>>94503524
> was against gay marriage
Are we still pushing that "Trump is pro-LGBT" bullshit when he tried to ban trannies from the military?
>>
>>94503524
False equivalency because i didn't include all the shit things Trump did. Trump was against gay marriage too btw, and he is also in favor of the war on weed which jails black people

Also Watergate wasn't a clinton scandal, idiot
>>
>>94503477
>When Trump is responsible for more deaths than Hillary Clinton, sure, he'll be worse.
Well,
https://airwars.org/news/trumps-air-war-kills-12-civilians-per-day/
The airstrikes under Trump after he promoted a more aggressive strategy in the military has already resulted in more civilian casualties in six months than Obama managed in six years. I don't know how many deaths Clinton managed, but if Trump keeps the aggro up he may very well outnumber her by the end of his first term.
>>
>>94503505
But he wasn't 30 years in politics you dense moron. For this exact reason he will probably never become as bad as Hillary. By your own admission you agree Hillary has killed much more, and by your implication Hillary is worse.

Case closed, as it doesn't matter if Trump would have served thirty and been worse or not. What matters is what he has done and will most likely do in the four year span, and it will 100% not be as bad as HRC because she had 30 years to be one of the worst politicians in US history.

Not going to respond anymore as you keep crying that if Trump had served thirty years he'd be worse. No fucking shit. But he won't be serving thirty, he'll be serving four, and a very unlikely eight. Both of which will still make it so that he comes under HRC in the scale of evil.
>>
>>94502461
[citation needed]
>>
>>94503423
>Where is the proof anything illegal happened anon.
The email alone is proof enough, and that's only what we know publicly. Let's not pretend that Mueller's investigation is going off nothing.
>How about specifically targeting the campaign officials who were supposedly apart of the meetings? Trump Jr shouldn't be anywhere in your treasonous list because he's just an idiot. Not to mention the fact that this still doesn't link anything to Trump, as they could have been operating outside of his knowing. It's a red herring.
This is not an argument, this is literally all just handwaving.
>>
>>94503448
While I'm not sure whether this is a pasta or not, you have to keep in mind that we're in /co/. Since saying how good something is often devolves into a flame war, people compensate by talking about how much they hate things.

Face it, we haven't been love since the early 2010s.
>>
I like cartoons.
>>
>>94503416
why do you think pickle rick was good?
>>
>>94503544
But see, all you're doing is talking about hypothetical based off what trump, a notorious two faced business man, has only said.

Hillary Clinton has actually DONE those things.
>>
File: tb3kTDy.jpg (24KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
tb3kTDy.jpg
24KB, 480x336px
>>94503551
No anon, im just pointing out your obvious false equivalency.

Let's say there is someone who thinks we should have a war with canada and mexico as soon as possible to take over the entire continent. is he also "better than hillary" because he never had an opportunity to actually fulfill the policies he wants? of course not.

That's why comparing Clinton and Trump in the way you are comparing them is false equivalency. a proper comparison wouldn't be to just count the things they did in the government, because Clinton had almost 30 years to do things and Trump had just 200 days
>>
>>94503548
I agree with your sentiments anon, but as it stands currently Trump is by far the better president because his death tolls are negligible compared to Hillarys. If henukes a million people then obviously he's worse. And if he bombs a million people he's obviously worse like your article states. But he hasn't yet, and it's only hearsay and speculation on whether he kills more. As it stands objectively, he is the lesser evil because he as committed less evil and will most likely come under Hillary on the scale of repugnant behavior.
>>
>>94501615
>15 fucking threads of this reddit and memey crap
I want toonfags to leave.
>>
>>94503604
Trump is going to start a war with North Korea very soon and i 100% promise you he is not going to give a fuck about civilian casualties
>>
>>94503604
>I agree with your sentiments anon, but as it stands currently Trump is by far the better president because his death tolls are negligible compared to Hillarys.
Are you sure that's true? Already outnumbering a president of eight years is an impressive feat, it's possible he already surpassed her.
>>
File: Mighty B.webm (740KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty B.webm
740KB, 640x480px
>>94501615
>From here she moves on to The Mighty B!, which Ive never seen or heard of, so nothing to comment on there
Well, picrelated was there, and the rest of the series wasn't much better, so... yeah.
>>
>>94503593
You're by definition making a false equivalancy because you are equating speculation of Trump being just as bad, to someone who has been bad. This is the the literal definition of a false equivalency and you are a pseudo intellectual who continuously pretends he's smart because he knows the names of logical fallacies. He is by definition a lesser evil. Stay mad, goodbye moron.
>>
>>94503613
I can guarantee you're going to gobble a lot of PICKLE IIICCKKSS
>>
>>94501898
Good is never good enough for these /co/ elitist. Each episode has to transcend media and pander to their autism in order to just be "good" now if you want great,amazing,blow year mind, and goat then you have to leave humanity behind just for starters
>>
>>94503613
That's honestly a good thing, that many refugees from such an Orwellian culture would destroy the delicate world economy and cost millions of people their livelihoods and objectively be a worse evil on the world than if they were dead.
>>
>>94503631
It's not just speculation, it's based on things he actually did.

Compare 200 days of clinton to 200 days of Trump. it's pretty obvious 200 days of Trump is much worse
>>
>>94501615
That show called Good Game that Sarah Carbiener is involved in is a YouTubeRed show starring the Game Grumps...
>>
File: 1502048429607.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502048429607.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>arguing about politics in terms of moral idealism and not existentialist superiority
>>
>>94503613
>wanting Kim to get fucking nukes so he can wave his toys in front of SK, Japan, and China
If Obama was president he'd have to deal with Kim too you moron. I can't believe you're equating a crazy dictator who is trying to get nukes to starting five invasions for profit and power. Fucking moronic.
>>
>>94502792
To be President, You need to be at least 35 and a Natural born citizen. Anybody who qualifies can run, you're just so fucking stupid that you've bought the only politicians can run bullshit.

That's why we're always in shit, I think Trumps doing pretty good. Look out our Job Reports and Economy. They're soaring.
>>
File: husky2.gif (1001KB, 392x220px) Image search: [Google]
husky2.gif
1001KB, 392x220px
Alright you chumps, If these last three episodes were amazing and filled with solid gags and jokes, no one would be compaining. Everyone would be having a good time. It would be like the season 1 streams we had when the show was just premiering. Yes, even back then we had shitposters hating the show, but, everyone knew they were shitposters and they had no valid points, so they were ignored.

The problem is that combined with the quality decline and the public display by Harmon that their female writers are the best of the best. Everyone got hyped up for a good time, to sit down and enjoy Rick and Morty, instead we got a mediocre first episode, a weird off putting second episode, and a Unity retread except losing everything that made the already pretty Meh Unity episode good. Now the shitposters are empowered by a good angle, women writers, and a fanbase grappling with a declining show whose creators seem to have no clue how to run the show.

Times like these are where you should be amazed Simpsons had double the episodes a season, 9-month breaks, and still managed to stay consistently brilliant for eight seasons straight.
>>
>>94502086
More like ihatewominshitposters BTFO
>>
>>94503714
>S1 Simpsons
>S3 Finale
>Bart Justice
>etc
Stop making me want to rewatch The Simpsons, faggot.
>>
If you hate the show so much stop making threads.
>>
>>94502085
passable is not good enough you fucking degenerate.

the fact is R&M was some of the most creative shit ever,and now we put unintelligent women in the place of the original writers and the result is massively subpar
>>
File: 1493923579806.gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
1493923579806.gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>94503714
Why aren't you complaining about all the male writers with shit credentials they hired for this show, OP?????? Some of them have way worse credentials than those women: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572982/ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3171597/ (note that the credits for Mike McMahan are almost all as "production assistant" and not writer) Btw Jessica Gao was a writer for many great shows including Silicon Valley, she is more qualified than many R&M writers
>>
>>94503744
Anon, I'd argue S1 was the only pure good season, with the ad lib episode being the only subpar. S2 was half good, and S3 is shit for obvious reasons. It's not because women are here, it's because the show is just degrading period.
>>
>>94503537
Only LGB are legitimate, The T is for those with mental illnesses and Gender Dysphoria. He was right to ban those fuckers, they'd be dilating mid battle and they'd be on hormonal medications, Obama was a dumbass for allowing it.
>>
This thread got copy pasta'd to reddit and crazyaga is melting down over there now too lmao this person is unstable
>>
>>94502088
they're way better credentials

South Park and Drawn Together are fucking god-tier
>>
>>94503770
>going to rebbit
You can join him, cancer.
>>
>>94503750
Nigga, I ain't OP and I don't care about the women writers, I care about the show being good. Which it isn't. Harmon and Roliand are so much more responsible for the quality decline than any woman writer is.
>>
>>94503773
Mike McMahan wasn't a writer in any of them. he was a "producer assistant". learn to read
>>
>>94503773
I actually think that these guys were very good, but the South Park credential is assistant, not writer.
>>
>>94503773
This guy has to be a troll. The woman has one decent credit, writing ONE episode of Silicon Valley with the rest being Nickelodeon crap.

All the male writers he's linked to have way better credentials
>>
>>94503787
Harmon*. I'd argue Justin was trying to keep the original tone but Harmon the retard stated he'd hire for political groupthink, not skill. It shows in S3.
>>
File: shakespeare monkey.png (2MB, 1280x1057px) Image search: [Google]
shakespeare monkey.png
2MB, 1280x1057px
>Filter one single trip
>3/4ths of the thread disappears

Jesus, I haven't seen it this bad in a long, long time, that's some advanced shitposting

>>94503714
This 10000x. While the "witch hunt" is a little autistic, they wouldn't be on it if it wasn't dipping already, and especially if that fucking idiot Harmon hadn't opened his mouth about it and blabbed, too.

It goes back to what was said earlier, despite whatever political posturing or arguing people got into. No matter the gender, pretty much the entire writing staff that built and grew the show has been fired, has been replaced by a new team with less impressive credentials, there were problems with the animation studio, and there was a huge gap in production that, if it didn't cause the staffing problems, absolutely exacerbated it all, and there's some really load alarms going off right now about the whole thing.

Hell, I remember when there were rumors going around that the whole thing was getting called off because Roiland and Harmon got pissed at each other. Personally, I'll admit to taking some joy and curiosity in the drama; I want to know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes right now, because clearly, something's up. It's just a shame that the show's quality has taken a hit for it, and it's readily apparent.
>>
>>94503815
Yeah, Justin isn't really to blame. I swear I can hear the boredom in his voice when he's going over story beats, and going by the plot structure of the episode Pickle Rick seems like something Roiland added in and the original episode would have been flashbacks at the shrink office before the shrink gives that "epic": beatdown.
>>
>>94503815
Trump really fucked up Harmon. Check out his twitter feed. No doubt his politics are gonna bleed into the show now. If he's not going to, he wouldnt have fired all the writers and replace them with people who make unoriginal Trump jokes on twitter
>>
>>94502762
He's not really called Two Minute Man you fucking Mong. All of those unsourced articles you're reading are really getting to you. The media has been straight up saying whatever the fuck they want about Trump and throwing unsubstantiated sources behind their kike lies.

Also, insulting the color of his skin is racist, No? You called him an Orange Monkey, but if I said black Monkey you'd have a shit fit. Please give yourself #45 Lashes for being a faggot and a hypocrite.
>>
>>94503845
>>94503835
This is the same faggot who made Community which was amazing, until it wasn't because of his retardation. He will never not piss me off, especially since he was a dick to Joe.
>>
>>94503833
Just that the last 3 episodes were great (Pickel Rick and Rickshank Rickdemption were absolutely excellent, while Rickmancing The Stone was below average)

There wouldn't be this much complaints if the writers were male writers and not female writers, that's just a fact
>>
>>94503859
They're all from internal leaks that he is super assblasted about because they show just how much of a dysfunctional liar he is.
>>
>>94503895
True, because females are not funny. And they turned coffee grabbers and gophers into writers.
>>
>>94503859
They have sources, they just don't reveal them and keep them anonymous sources. that's a thing.

Also, the ones who are REALLY lying to you are Trump and their team and it's not hard to see it when they spout bullshit like "Trump has the biggest inauguration crowd of all time lol XD" or "Trump had the biggest electoral college victory in decades XD XD XD"
>>
>>94503921
You do realize that the media has been manufacturing these leaks right? A majority of them have already been disproven. What they're trying to do is stir up drama in the whitehouse by lying about those who are there, making it sound like they're shit talking each other and doing various other things. Don't fall for media lies os easily.
>>
Why did they have to hire them? Why not just keep all writers they had. These new writers are not even good. What the fuck.
>>
>>94503952
Actually none of them have been disproven and Trump himelf accidentally admitted the leaks are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LnJyW6o3qE

There, even Trump admits the leaks are real
>>
[as] purged all the trump supporters after the election due to internal pressure from sjws in the company. It why rick and morty got sjw writers and why sam hyde got fired
>>
>>94503973
Repeating a lie doesn't make a truth
>>
>>94502807
>new annoying trip waiting to get banned
Oh I'm ready
>>
>>94503986
Not him but why did Sam Hyde get fired then? I am legitimately curious on what happened.
>>
Btw i made the following posts:

>>94503986
>>94503966
>>94503949
>>94503895

I meant to return my trip after the first one but accidentally forgot
>>
>>94503949
His crow would have been significantly bigger if not for the Liberal blockades literally stopping people from coming in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9kn20x7pW0

>>94503966
So because the DNC never denied Wikileaks or called them lies, that makes them real? Thanks.
>>
>>94503973
Theres lots of political infighting at adult swim led by SJWs trying to pull a typical takeover like the comic or video game industry. They were really upset with the non-PC stuff. They always bitched about MDE and half the office was literally crying the day after the election. One of the straws that broke the camels back was the trump supporter employees wearing MAGA gear to work the day after the election

Source: know people who work there
>>
>>94503998
Sam Hyde wasn't working at Rick&Morty

>>94504002
if you are truly anti-war you would have been a liberal a long time ago since the party who was the most supportive of war in the senate and congress are actually the republicans.
>>
>>94502376
listen you fucking nigger, if you cant tell the difference between the quality in these shows, then you are a fucking unintelligent mongoloid
>>
>>94503952
Hi /x/
>>
>>94504024
You idiot, I was asking why did Sam Hyde get fired from his show, not why was Sam Hyde fired from Rick and Morty (because he doesn't work there). You have the reading comprehension of a twelve year old.
>>
>>94504024
What are you talking about Anti War? If I wanted War I'd be a liberal. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

I can;t wait till we lay waste to the NORKS though.

>>94504065
This is how you just know that he's a Liberal.
>>
>>94504024
>98 senators voted for sanctions on Russia which has led us into a new cold war
>Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders voted against it
>A libertarian conservative and an Independent progressive
Yes, keep telling us how the DNC isn't just like the GOP. Not even that anon you're responding too, but you are completely daft if you think the DNC isn't a war party like the GOP.
>>
>>94504084
It sucks because Trump stated on many occasions that he wanted to Improve relations between us, China and Russia. So both parties decide to pull this bullshit.? Fuck these people.

He couldn't even veto it, because they'd override him.
>>
>>94504121
Trump is dumb, but at least he isn't trying to escalate tensions with the only other nuke nation with firepower relevant to us. I am 100% sure Hillary would have came out and circle jerked congress about the sanctions.
>>
>>94502494
Everybody knows women ARE NOT funny.
>>
>>94503363
Don't talk about Clippy-kun like that. He no longer has a job in MS Word.
>>
>>94503952
>His team is so dysfunctional that they believe lies from outside sources instead of just confirming with eachother.
Not even Obongo had that shit a team
>>
>>94504084
Sanctions is not war.

Look at actual war declaration, every single time it's mostly the republicans supporting it, whether it was starting the war in iraq or sending more troops to Afghanistan this year
>>
>>94504133
She said during the debates that she wanted to attack Iran and Russia. We'd literally be dead by now and the media would have applauded it.
>>
>>94501615
>Last minute hires Harmon handpicked based on politics to replace 10 great writers are ruining the show
You don't say
Cheers to anyone stupid enough to defend this shit
I can't wait for the DVD commentary
>>
>>94504165
>CHANGING GOAL POSTS
The Post
>>
>>94504172
Hillary NEVER said during the debates she wants to attack Iran and Russia. i watched all three debates.

You don't have good arguments so you start lying, aren't you?
>>
>>94504170
>we're now in a cold war with russia because of the political climate
>you equate this to not being war
Reading all of your posts in this thread, I can be assured you're just a partisan neoliberal who is just as bad as crony neoconservatives. Get bent.
>>
>>94504172
I watched all three debates, you are a filthy fucking liar she never said that
>>
>>94504121
That's how checks and balances work. Russia and China suck dick anyway. Drumphf can't even make a good case for better relations
>>
>>94504203
The US isn't in war with russia right now.
Tensions is not war, idiot.

Also i talked exclusively about actual military action
>>
Why do women ruin everything they touch
>>
>>94504172
Sauce
>>
>>94504215
>cold war =/= legislative/physical war
>still war
You dense fucking retard, a cold war is a silent aggression, just no physical involvement. It's still very real and it's something JFK dealth with in his presidency. That other anon is right, you have no reading comprehension at all.
>>
The last 2 episodes where exactly like any other episode of Rick & Morty.
>>
File: holy reactions.jpg (86KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
holy reactions.jpg
86KB, 540x525px
>>94503952
>You do realize that the media has been manufacturing these leaks right?

Oh boy, here come the batshit theories! Buckle up for Pizzagate 2!

>A majority of them have already been disproven

Well, I'm convinced. I mean, you posted such an exhaustive list of disproven leaks, and so much supporting evidence, too. Doesn't sound like you're desperately pulling this from your ass at all.
>>
So many butthurt about Trump being our President in this thread. When the butthurt should be that your favorite show fired its best writers and has obviously ruined it because they were Trump supporters, just like AS did to Sam Hyde.
>>
>>94501898
It really wasn't. But to be fair, I thought season 2 was weak so I'm not blaming the female writers.
>>
>>94504215
>pretends anon said the us is at war with Russia
>anon was talking about a cold war
you're retarded
>>
>>94504249
Exactly. The show is wearing thin, not because the quality has gone down, but because its formula isn't really something you can sustain for too long before it gets old. That's going to happen no matter what gender the writers are.
>>
>>94504242
He is fucking lying

I watched all three debates. watch for yourself,she never said it

1st debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s [Embed]

2nd debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg [Embed]

3rd debate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smkyorC5qwc [Embed]
>>
I really enjoyed picklericks ~toggle_god_mode adventure

I didn't like the therapist because she seemed like she was written in just to "take rick down a peg"
>>
>>94503153
No, why? Because when a woman writes this shit it comes off very obnoxious. 2010+ women, especially in hollywood, have a painfully large ego and act like cringey teens
>>
>>94502703
JK Rowling is a complete hack. A successful hack, but a hack non the less.
>>
>>94504264
You've got to realize, to the paranoid autists who still support Trump, anything Hillary says gets interpreted as the worst possible thing.

So if she says, "Russia is wrong about something," they hear, "IF I BECOME PRESIDENT I WILL IMMEDIATELY NUKE RUSSIA AND START WORLD WAR III AND EVERYONE ON EARTH WILL DIE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WANT."

Don't try to reason with them, just point and laugh as their orange fool's presidency falls apart and they get more and more mad.
>>
>>94504242
I don't believe she ever stated she wanted to nuke these countries, but she has stated that Russian election hacking was an action of war, which the Russian election hacking basically boils down to them helping expose the DNC emails which wikileaks exposed. Specifically about attacking Iran, I believe that anon is misremembering as she said she wanted to bomb Iran, but not during the 2016 election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
>>
>>94504204
>>94504192
>>94504264
>>94504276
What the fuck are you doing you fucking retard. I also meant from the second debate she said would instantly put up a no fly zone over Syria. Which is literally the same as attacking russia. I made a slight mistake still has the same technical outcome. Liberals should all be hung.
>>
>>94504305
>Putting a no fly zone over syria is "The same" as attacking russia

I guess >>94504301 was right. you paranoid trump supporters look at anything Hillary says and misinterpret it until it become something completely different
>>
>>94503737
That's not how it works
>>
>>94503055
Better than Hillary.
>>
>>94504305
He's arguing about exact semantics and is ignoring all the war mongering Hillary has done.
>>
>>94504323
By generals in the US military, they specifically state that enacting a no fly zone would be putting the US at war with Russia because it's not as if Russia would back down as soon as the US says "NO FLY ZONE IVAN". Russia has major control in Syria through Assad, and a No Fly Zone is the equivalent of provoking a war (according to literal generals in the US military).
>>
>>94504249
>>94504273
Bullshit
>>
>>94504323
You dont just casually place a no fly zone over a country without planning to employ some aggressive foreign policy
>>
>>94504331
Yeah im sure some sheltered millennials know more about warfare than hardened generals
>>
>>94504336
It's not about semantics, it's about you misinterpret what she said so much until it become something completely different.

>Having no fly zone over syria is the same as attacking russia

WTF? that's objectively not true on any level. and if it was true, Trump said he wants to do the exact same thing he just used the term "safe zone" instead of "no fly zone"

Watch the video included in this site, Trump said it directly:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1369/build-safe-zone-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>94504323
>Impose no fly zone
>Russia doesn't respect it

You have two choices; embarrassing back down or shoot down a Russian combat aircraft operating on behalf of the legitimate government of the country, ie a declaration of war.
>>
>>94504381
That's not a no fly zone.
>>
>>94503986
Stop then
>>94504001
One trip code isn't enough for you, you should get three, all together, I know it's not possible but someone should make an exemption for you
>>
>>94504350
A No Fly zone in syria wouldn't out the US directly at war with russia, but let's follow your logic.

Trump said the exact same thing, you are aware of it right?

Watch the video included in this site, Trump said it directly:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1369/build-safe-zone-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>94504373
What?
>>
>>94504389
A "Safe zone" implies military forces wouldn't be able to enter that zone, which is identical to what a no-fly zone is doing. you really think you can fly warplanes over a "safe zone"?? how dumb are you.

You are the one who argues about semantics here
>>
>>94504381
I'm not that same anon you dense fucking retard. How about replying to the person who you were arguing with, instead of the person who sees a very obvious semantics argument.
>>94504347 makes a very good point, as hardened military generals have already stated that a no fly zone means conflict, unless for some miracle Russia is so pussy whipped they back down because US told them so. Pretty sure if a no fly zone is enacted, Russia and the US are in a conflict.

You're dense, and you make semantics arguments, but I'm not the one you're arguing with - I'm just watching this stupidity unfold and call out the retarded arguments when I see them. Not going to read or respond to you again and I've filtered you.
>>
>>94502063
>>94502088
>>94502166
>>94502292
>>94502587
>>94502728
>>94502792
>>94502819
>>94503262
>>94503267
Stop being a cancerous sjw newfaggot
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>94504416
You are the one who is a dense retard because having a no-fly zone in syria doesn't mean a war with russia. it works against russian interests, yes, but it's not a direct conflict.

It's not even over russian land.

And even if it was a direct conflict, Trump said he wanted to do pretty much the same thing >>94504410
>>
>>94504410
One is a safe zone inside US controlled/neutral areas. The other is a No Fly Zone over Russian controlled/hostile rebel territories which is completely different. You are a literal shill for neoliberals and a war mongerer. Stop being fucking retarded as you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>94504438
>russia doesnt back down from US saying NO FLY ZONE
>US shoots down Russia or US backs down
Take your pick you dense fucking moron. It is a literal enactment for war and US generals who have more wit, intelligence, and understanding of the terrible human tradition of killing know a little more than you do, you borgeouise hack.
>>
>>94504439
There aren't any US controlled areas in Syria.

Both the "safe zone" and "no fly zone" were intended to be above civilian areas to protect civilians.

You are clueless about foreign policy, you should stop posting here to be honest
>>
>>94504454
A no-fly zone doesn't mean russian jets are going to be shot. of course there are going to be talks with russia to prevent this from happening.

And if we are talking about shooting down jets, guess who shot down a jet of a russia-ally? it was Trump, not Hillary.
http://time.com/4823314/syria-fighter-jet-shot-down-american/
>>
>>94504456
http://www.newsweek.com/now-more-us-forces-are-syria-whats-plan-566249
No. Hillary specifically stated she wanted to have no fly zones over rebel territories the US was funding. Guess who the US is funding? ISIS. Guess where they're no fly zones would be at? ISIS vs Russia fighting grounds you absolute moron.
>>
>>94504468
>>94504438
Here's the difference you fucking mongoloid. We'd like to work with them on it, instead of just imposing it like Clinton. I don't even like CNN, but this is correct.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/06/politics/rex-tillerson-syria-no-fly-zone/index.html
>>
>>94504468
Russia has already ended direct communications because of the sanctions. With a no fly zone enacted it would be immediate cease of contact. You are truly clueless and I'm ignoring you now because you think you know more than killers in the US military. Pathetic. The fact that most people are calling you out for being a literal DNC shill makes me relieved to know that at least most people understand a fly zone is a direct push for war with Russia. I can hate Trump all I want, but I will at least be thankful we don't have no fly zones.

You are a literal shill and I'm filtering you like that other anon. Good day moron.
>>
can you faggots shut the fuck up so we can get back to talking about how rick and morty sucks now. leave this thread
>>
>>94504511
Rick and Morty has sucked since S1, including that ad lib episode. Go to another one of the six RnM threads up you fag.
>>
>>94504472
You literally have ZERO idea of what you are talking about.

1. The rebels the US armed weren't Isis, they were groups of rebels fighting Isis. it's true some of those groups were jihadi groups who also happen to oppose Isis though

2. The very map you showed in the article you gave proves my point there aren't US controlled areas in Syria

3. You are making things up according to what is convenient for your political agenda. Both Hillary's No fly zone and Trump's safe zone were intended to protect civilian areas.

Now please stop embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 1342189703202.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1342189703202.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
If you faggots weren't spamming /co/ daily whining about female writers I would've never even noticed the change. And I bet most who watch the show that who don't read the credits also didn't notice and don't see any difference in the show's quality.
>>
>>94504528
lol this guys is literally having a mental breakdown right now

he's made like 100 posts in this thread
>>
>>94504501
Clinton wanted to negotiate it with russia as well, i even remember her saying it directly during an interview.

Your perception that she just wanted to do a no-fly zone without taking with russia about it is a false perception that is based on nothing except Hillary being a shady character
>>
>>94504528
Wrong. You got rekt by NYTimes which hates Trump. We were literally funding groups like ISIS and ISIS through proxy. You are 100% wrong. I'm using Trumps retarded meme to make you angry. And it'll probably work.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html
>>
>>94504548
It's because i hate it when people are posting false information online. so i feel the need to correct them

>>94504558
Even the article you provided doesn't say there was any funding for Isis you idiot. you are just proving my point - the US funded some rebel groups, and some of them were even jihadi groups, but none of them were isis.

Btw, I like how the article doesn't mention the fact Trump stopped the funding of syrian rebels, then continued it under a covert operation, and now he stopped it again.
>>
File: 1487449281957.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487449281957.png
8KB, 400x400px
>During the whole season 2 airing, /co/ is spammed with "lol reddit and memey", "le so randum le so deep xd" and other "absolute shit show"
>Season 3
>Oh they hired women writers? Ah um, WHAT, the show was so good before and now it's complete shit because of WOMEN!!!!!!
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>94504528
You realize we were backing both the kurds and isis/rebel groups against assad right? As a newcomer to this I see you have made probably 50+ posts in this thread, with much of your information being incorrect. We were literally backing rebel groups who were against Assad, and many of these groups were linked with ISIS, so we were helping ISIS through ghosting. You know nothing.
>>
>>94504580
>It's because i hate it when people are posting false information onlin
look at this literal black retard over here.
>>
>>94504580
>It's because i hate it when people are posting false information online. so i feel the need to correct them
oh my god
>>
>>94504551
Also based on her wording during the second debate, which people unanimously agree that she was annihilated in. She's a shit debater and if she wanted to negotiate with Russia then you would not have thought that based on how she talks about it.
>>
>>94504585
Yea, it's like /co/ isn't a fucking hivemind dumbass, you must have missed the "it was always shit" posts.

Obviously only the finds would be in this controversy, which-case they were around back before this season
>>
>>94504588
I know alot actually.

The US funded groups that are affiliated with the FSA, some of the groups that were funded under Trump for example were Failaq al-Sham, Tajamo Fastaqim, Jaish al-Mujahideen and Jaish Idlib.

None of those groups is affiliated with Isis, even though THEY ARE muslim extremist groups they still oppose Isis
>>
File: 1375564356222.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1375564356222.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>94504580
>continues to argue for exact semantics arguments when in reality you're just trying to deny reality
>has been called out during the entire thread by dozens upon dozens of anons
>thinks he knows anything
Yes, you truly are impotent in understanding how proxy funding works with the US war machine. Continue being a spaz, I'm outies.
>>
>>94504614
It's called Taqiyya for a reason. If they were working with ISIS do you think they'd fucking tell us, you fucking retard?
>>
>>94504622
Completely misinterpreting what someone made is not just semantics, its providing false information.

and i just corrected it
>>
>>94504614
>alot
sure sweetie.
>>
>>94504638
Are u even in the US?
>>
>>94504631
My country provides you intel to tell you who is with Isis and who isn't through spies who actually infiltrated the organization. (i'm israeli)

Those groups are pretty bad. but they aren't affiliated with Isis
>>
>>94504580
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
not him but we funded isis, which back then was Al qaeda, and they turned into isis. we have literally funded isis lol
>>
>>94504652
>(((I'm))) israeli
Color me shocked you dense fucking zionist. I truly hope Palestine and Iran obliterate you. Consider yourself filtered.
>>
>>94504647
Nope i'm israeli

>>94504656
Nothing in this document says the US was funding AQI, it just described what AQI was doing
>>
File: 1357335350100.png (89KB, 249x281px) Image search: [Google]
1357335350100.png
89KB, 249x281px
If a man was credited with the last 2 episodes literally nobody would care or complain. I've seen posts on /co/ recently were people admit they enjoyed the new episodes until they found out the writers were women and then suddenly started finding flaws. You're all contrarian faggots.
>>
>>94504674
I'm not a zionist actually

>truly hope Palestine and Iran obliterate you.
WEW. you are a pretty shit human being i hope you know that.
>>
>>94501615
I hated the first two episodes and kinda liked the pickle rick one.
To me it feels like after all the fights dan and justin had when writing the show they just said fuck it and let the new writers take the floor. Which wasnt a good idea.
Regardless of their gender,they are bad writers.
>>
>>94504682
AQI turned into ISIS. This is fact, as CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post have all reported on this and the US government during Obamas term stated that they regret backing them. We have funded ISIS, get over it. The document also specifically states we funded AQI, which then turned into ISIS and ISIL. You're a codger and nothing more.
>>
>>94504652
(((crazyage)))
lol of course the one guy defending this so ardently is a fucking jew. How surprising
>>
>>94504695
Nah. I'm not the one who decimated Palestine and commited genocide over the native population, unlike you, you zionist failure.
>>
>>94504702
I read the document (pretty quickly to be fair) and no where in the document it described the US funding AQI or giving AQI aid in any shape or form.

All i read in the document is a description of what AQI was doing in syria.
>>
>>94504695
Hope you enjoy getting Nuked by Iran courtesy of your SJW king Obama. All thats gonna be left of you is a fucking shadow imprinted into the pavement
>>
>>94501615
>first paragraph
>not addressing the problem that got you here
>femininism boggymen
>straight into far right victimisation complex
You might even have a point. But I tuned out here.
>>
>>94504720
https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/officials-islamic-state-arose-from-us-support-for-al-qaeda-in-iraq-a37c9a60be4
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/world/middleeast/jihadists-receiving-most-arms-sent-to-syrian-rebels.html
We specifically armed then and now you are just denying we supported Al Qaeda and other groups which inevitibly turned into ISIS through Arab Spring.
You are a faggot jewish shill trying to skew reality into misinformation. You don't deserve any of your (Yous) and in fact, like all the other people I'm goin to fucking block you.
>>
>>94504737
WEW
I'm just telling you that i'm israeli and you instantly wish that i was dead.

That's the definition of antisemitism. you judge me based on my geographical location and ethnicity, not based on who i am
>>
>>94504752
its not you being a jew that makes me want to see you get nuked. its the batshit retarded 100 posts youve made in this thread. Seeing that country wiped out would be worth it just to know your not shitting up this board anymore
>>
>>94504752
When you destroy Palestine into a dwarf state and demonize them, it's hard not to hate you, since you invaded them by treaty through the US. You're savages and deserve toi be nuked.
>>
>>94504682
>Nope i'm israeli
wuba duba dub dub
you are baiting me into replying
>>
>>94504682
Heres your fucking (((((You))))) of course (((you))) are in a Richard and (((Mortimer))) thread.
>>
>everyone calls Trump a traitor and russian puppet with zero evidence
>Hillary illegally sells Uranium to russia and no one says anything
>>
>>94504812
Anon she regrets what she did so she should be forgiven. It just makes sense.
>>
File: 1494303584135.jpg (23KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1494303584135.jpg
23KB, 284x284px
>>94504747
1. The New York Times article talks about Saudi aid to rebels, not american aid. in 2012 america didn't give syrian rebels any weaponry yet, it only started happening after Assad used chemical weapons (in 2013 i believe)

2. The medium article is worthless since it just cites Michael Springmann(who wasn't in politics since the 80's) and Flynn, who never said during the interview the US was directly or intentionally funding AQI.

Sorry for the late response, i was actually reading into your articles to give you an accurate response.
>>
>>94504812
Don't come to SJW infested /co/ to talk reasonably about politics. Trump so far is the best President we have ever had in office. If the Russians had something to do with it, we should be thanking them.
>>
File: 2ed.jpg (260KB, 920x662px) Image search: [Google]
2ed.jpg
260KB, 920x662px
Hot opinion coming through:

Rick and Morty was always unfunny trash for edgy teenagers. Season one was mediocre compared to many of it's contemporaries, and season 2 a straight up dumpster fire. Pickle Rick was probably the best episode of Rick and Morty, from both a narrative and humor perspective, despite how fucking awful this meme has become.
>>
>>94504841
>The US is providing intelligence and other support for shipments of secondhand light weapons like rifles and grenades into Syria,
The US is supplying arms and you're saying they're not? They shit the weapons toe Qatar and Saudi and you're saying these two are funding it? DENSE FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>94504866
Read the rest of the paragraph

>mainly orchestrated from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The reports indicate that the shipments organized from Qatar, in particular, are largely going to hard-line Islamists.

The faulty shipments were the fault of the Saudis and Qatar, not the US
>>
>>94504848
No if the Russians had something to do with it, like literal election hacking, then it would be an illegitimate presidency and as such nulled. I've been defending Trump for a little bit in the thread as he isn't Hitler, but if Russia actually made Trump president in an otherwise loss, it would be an illegitimate. I am thinking you're just being hyperbolic instead of literal though, so no biggie.
>>
>>94504888
The shipments were sent through Saudis and Qatar, from US resources. We are literally funding them through proxy, and you can cry all you want but that exact sentence shows we funded these radicals. You are wrong, and I think most of the thread agrees you're wrong, you insane (((jew))).
>>
File: 1485459778096.jpg (307KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
1485459778096.jpg
307KB, 1454x993px
>>94504848
>Trump so far is the best President we have ever had in office

Holy fuck you are retarded.
>>
>>94504908
But the article is clearly about the weapons not getting into the hands of the intended people. wouldn't this be the fault of the people actually handling the shipment?
>>
>>94504908
And also, Most of the thread is thinking that the fact you attack me for being "jewish" is disgusting and anti-semitic
>>
>>94504923
When the Obama administration publicly states it regrets funding Al Qaeda to destabilize Syria, you are wrong. The literal shilling going on here is flabberghasting. I haven't been one to hate Israel, but if you're all that's there then I think Iran nuking you would be fine.
>>
>>94504913
he's a heckin fun guy desu
>>
>>94504940
No, most of the thread has been attacking your shit opinions. It wasn't until you said you were a jew that people realized you're just a batshit, crazy israeli who for some reason won't condemn the genocide that his country has done towards Palestine. I noticed you won't even respond to anyone who mentions your neighbors, because you know for a fact you're evil.

Good day.
>>
>>94504941
1. The Obama administration never stated that.

2. I agree some weapons that were shipped through Qatar and Saudi Arabia handed in the wrong hands, but it wasn't intentional

>>94504964
1. People used the word "Jewish" to attack me several times in this thread. that's objectively anti-semitic.

2. I condemn the israeli governmemt for war-crimes and occupation of palestinian areas, which is terrible. but there wasn't a palestinian genocide.
>>
File: jo.png (298KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jo.png
298KB, 400x400px
>>94504986
>that's objectively anti-semitic.
ok kike.
next you're going to say "saying nigger is racist"
>>
How the hell this thread ended being about the Middle East situation?
>>
>>94504850
I never thought the first two seasons were as good as people said, but even then I think theres been a drop in quality. The Mad Max episode was just awful
>>
>>94504986
https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/
You're a shill so I urge everyone to not respond to you anymore. Just so you know, people are saying (((jew))) because you said you were Israeli, and you have insane opinions. If you had objective opinions people would be nicer, but you're a moron who falls back on race/prejudice victimhood, as if your opinions aren't getting obliterated in the thread by most people here. You are a worthless individual and I'd take 10 other jews, than you specifically (((jew))).
>>
>>94505008
tripfag crapped up the thread by posting literally hundreds of times and having a mental breakdown. talking about SJWs always brings out the craziest SJWs
>>
>>94505008
A literal Jewish Israeli has been creating misinformation the entire thread, and he won't respond to any Palestine accusations, as per usual of zionists.
>>
>>94505022
1. Your accusation of me being a "shill" is baseless, it's just a cheap technique you are using in the hope of scoring points in the conversation. i'm just a person who presents opinions that are different from your opinions.

> If you had objective opinions
That's not what opinions are, my friend

3. I'm aware the US helped creating Al Qaeda by directly funding Mujaheddin in the Reagan years. that was intentional fund of terrorism.

What happened in the Obama years was inherently different because weaponry that handed in the hands of AQI was an unintentional side effect, not the objective. i think it's important to make this nuance.

4. Using the phrase "(((jew)))" to try and attack me is still anti-semitic. the fact i'm israeli has nothing to do with this. and btw, i'm atheist i don't even follow judaism (not that it matters)
>>
>>94501615
What I don't get, why would they bring women into the writing room in the first place? And liberal women at that. Rick & Morty was clearly targeted at a male audience and has almost no female fans.

Female writers lack the deeper insight into what makes a man laugh. Even if those women are skilled, they are out of their depth. Pleasing a female feminist audience does not equip you for taking the helm at Rick & Morty. They will just end up alienating their male core fandom without bringing in any new female viewership since females don't like the Rick & Morty concept. It would have been a completely different show entirely if it wasn't designed first and foremost for male appreciation.

You can already see the signs. The GRRRLLL POWR XD treatment of Summer in episode 2 and the therapist in episode 3 just reeks of a woman writer who has no idea of what makes the show and its male audience tick. This is not going to end well and the producer should be aware of it. So why this move? Why EVER change a running system? Do they deliberately try to tank the show or what?
>>
>>94505071
did u ever consider people are being anti semitic because you have shit opinions? talk about palestine nigger. you won't, and you've been ignoring it the entire time like thqat other guy said.
>>
>>94505043
The only thing i was wrong about is about the date in which the US shipped weapons to Syria. i wasn't aware the US shipped weapons before 2013 using proxies. i made one mistake, i'm not perfect, it happens.

Anything else i posted is 100% factual and accurate.
>>
>>94505071
>to try and attack
you inferred this, kike, nobody is attacking you.
>>
>>94505086
You don't need to be Anti-Semitic just because you disagree with me.

You can write "Fuck you crazyaga" or "Crazyaga sucks", that wouldn't be anti-semitic it would just be rude.

But attacking me with (((jew))) is inherently anti-semitic because you imply being a jew is a bad quality to have
>>
>>94505076
Adult Swim is very politically charged these days. MDE: World Peace was cancelled and Sam Hyde was fired just because of his political beliefs. When it comes to the kind of people that complain about the amount of white people in TV shows (one of the writers actually did this), the politics come first. They dont care if they drive off the core audience.
>>
>>94505105
i mean, you're literally using racism as a defense. people are being mean to you because you come off as stupid. you may not realize it but as a progressive i fully realize the us has backed and funded isis through proxy funding. this is fact, and it was bernie sanders talking points during his rallies about coopting war in the middle east. because you come off as so ignorant, people are angry with you. well what do people do when they're angry? they try and hurt you where it'll do the most. don't cry about being called a (((jew))) as it makes you look weak and like a crybaby.
>>
>>94505105
being a jew is fine. being a (((jew))) isnt
>>
>>94501641

>best seasons of TV ever

Come the fuck on.

R/M is a good show, but let's not go to extremes.
>>
>>94505140
THIS.
>>
File: hurtfeel.png (1MB, 899x636px) Image search: [Google]
hurtfeel.png
1MB, 899x636px
I haven't seen this level of autism in a while on /co/

MLP being on /co/ is the last thing I can remember to cause this much ass-pained screaming.
>>
>>94505133
I wasn't using racism as a defense.

I even said that people here could insult me in plenty of non-racist ways like saying "crazyaga sucks" or something (though it would be rude)

In regards to the US funding rebels in Syria, while some weapons who were shipped from Saudi Arabia and Qatar unintentionally ended up in the hands of AQI, they were never the target of the shipments, at least not from the US perspective.

We are talking about the question of intent here.
>>
File: nothisshitagain.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nothisshitagain.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>this garbage can of a /pol/ thread was allowed to reach 454 posts
Mod purge when
>>
>>94505167
ok
>crayaga acts like a stereotypical kike much like the folks who destroyed Germany.
>>
>>94505169
OP here, this shit was a good thread until that crazyaga fag showed up and ruined the thread.
>>
>>94505195
Crazyaga here, this was a bad thread right from the get go
>>
>>94505167
well then don't cry racism/anti semiticism if you're not using it as a defense. It's a non sequitur and means nothing if you don't let it mean something.bvut you clearly are upset over it as you want to consistently point it out.

also you've always ignored palestine when others anons brought it up. why? im not arguing about whatever the hell you're arguing about in funding rebels, as we have funded them through proxy. im not debating this with you like the other anons, as i'm not open to misinformation. i will however, be 100% open to talk about palestine, but you will just ignore it like you always do.
>>
File: nicejob.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
nicejob.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>94505195
>this shit was a good thread
No. At no point was this a good thread. You are retarded.

I'm so goddamned sick of literal children googling for five minutes and thinking they know anything about how the things they like are made

This shit belongs on /pol/ or /r9k/ and the only reason it doesn't get sent to trash is because hiromoot's mods are 100% turbo-cancer
>>
>>94505169
When a literal zionist israeli shows up and shitposts for a quarter of the replies, the thread is going to be shit.
>>
>>94505209
>the jew cries in pain as he lashes out at you
>>
>>94505211
I'm not using it as a defense, i just complain about blatant and idiotic racism when i see it

>also you've always ignored palestine when others anons brought it up. why?
Look how many posts i made in this thread. I'm the last person you can say was ignoring points. i tried to reply as much as i could
>>
>>94505224
the entire rick and morty writing crew getting replaced with nickelodeon writers with zero experience is pretty newsworthy dude.
>>
>>94501615
Jessica Gao is a a good writer, she made some of my favorite Barnyard and Silicon Valley episodes. No wonder why I liked Pickle Rick so much.
>>
>>94505241
>Look how many posts i made in this thread. I'm the last person you can say was ignoring points.

>has not talked about palestine once in this thread
oy vey, where's correct the record when you need them?
>>
>>94505209
no you are a bad posted. I refuted all of your points about these writers in this thread and then you just change the subject because you were getting destroyed by everyone here
>>
>>94505245
1. Jessica Gao was a writer in Silicon Valley

2. There were male writers in R&M with worse credentials before
>>
>>94502851
Fuck off you stupid cunt, get off your boyfriend's computer
>>
>>94505241
you should not complain about it because it emboldens those who criticize you. i man i visit pol sometimes and you are acting like a (((jew))) stereotype from pol. you are making these people get hard ons by watching you squeal. stop crying about racism and perhaps they'll stop with calling you a jew so much.

also you have ignored plenty, as you aren't condemning the actions taken against palestine by reducing them to a miniscule sized state. condemn it and in my eyes as a progressive you'll have my condolences.
>>
>entire tread being trolled by one tripfag
can't wait for summer to be over
>>
File: 1493227209018.jpg (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
1493227209018.jpg
11KB, 263x191px
>>94505245
You thinking girls are icky belongs in /r9k/ or /pol/

You don't understand how writers rooms work, you didn't care enough to actually look up who worked on which episodes, you're a moron with confirmation bias.

Do everyone a favor and either lurk the fuck moar or get the fuck out
>>
>>94505257
You refuted only one point out of the numerous points i made, and i quickly corrected my mistake because i'm intellectually honest. (it was about the fact the US funded rebels before 2013 using proxies)

It just saddens me you are not intellectually honest enough (or just intelligent enough) to understand how MY points strongly disprove your arguments
>>
>>94501615
haha yeah let's let the autists over on /tv/ begin works to dox the writers of a tv show haha there's no way this won't end well for the website as a whole
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (345KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
345KB, 1000x767px
>>94501615
>>94505227
>>
>>94505258
I mentioned that in the OP you fuck. Also we've already established that the men had far greater credentials through work on South Park, Brooklyn 99, and Parks and Rec.
>>
>>94505266
I condemned the actions israel does against Palestine here >>94504986
>>
>>94505276
>trolled
Check Desu, he has a long history on both rebbit and here of being a total oblivious cunt. He's not trolling, unless it's unintentional.
>>
>>94505279
lol someones upset. please tell us how the writers room work oh mighty one
>>
>>94505291
Hey, maybe if they do and the site gets sued Hiromoot will wake the fuck up and stop letting #gamergoobers mod the site while he jacks off to all the ad money the white supremacists bring in
>>
>>94505249
Pickle Rick was the highlight of the season so far. If that actually goes to the credit of that Gao person, I have to suspect "she" isn't actually a woman at all. Maybe a pseudonym or a MtF tranny.
>>
>>94505294
>South Park
He only worked as a producer assistant.

>Brooklyn 99
That's just one guy

Look at Mike McMahan or Tom Kauffman. They objectively had worse credentials than Jessica Gao, it's not even comparable
>>
>>94505291
how is looking at their public imdb pages and twitter accounts doxxing? retard
>>
File: killyourselfoveranipodyoucunt.jpg (17KB, 350x416px) Image search: [Google]
killyourselfoveranipodyoucunt.jpg
17KB, 350x416px
>>94505308
hint: more than one writer works on each episode
>>
>>94502893
>>94502925
>>94502941
>Being this cuntflustered you reply to the same post three times
Women, including you sweetie, aren't fucking funny you homely, overweight, unremarkable, going nowhere fast, cunt. You're so much lower than any neckbeard on 4chan because you were given a golden ticket like these other untalented cunts who got writing jobs just because their innate inferiority is prized by a dysgenic society on its last legs, and yet you fucked it all up. You sit there with your doughy 3/10 face trying to get the best selfie angles and shouting your worthless opinions about everything that was created by white men like an ape in the ruins of a temple smearing its shit on the walls.
>>
>>94505320
she has nudes leaked apparently. she's not a looker though so i dont really want to see em
>>
>>94505300
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/yes-israel-palestinians-actually-genocide/
https://ccrjustice.org/genocide-palestinian-people-international-law-and-human-rights-perspective
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7b77xx/israels-war-on-gaza-is-it-genocide-813
>The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines "genocide" as inflicting on a group “conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” As the very title of the treaty suggests, a genocide need not be anywhere near completed—the destruction need not be “in whole”—for genocidal behavior to merit the label. What matters is the motivation, not the body count.
i'm disappointed in you man. it is genocide, this doesn't mean that it's completed.
>>
>OP thinks this thread belongs here
>OP thinks his retarded bullshit that he googled means anything
>OP thinks Ryan Ridley, Dan Harmon, and Justin Roiland aren't the driving force on every single episode regardless of main writer credit
>OP thinks his literal fear of women isn't clear and pathetic
>Mod=Fags
OP I hope your children die in a particularly brutal car accident

Wait what am I saying there's zero chance you'll ever reproduce
>>
>>94505341
Those are opinions articles.

I'll make my response short: If what israel does is a genocide, then the US committed several genocides in several muslim countries they invaded where they killed hundreds of thousands of civilians at least.
>>
>>94505325
>begin works to dox
I know it's an entire sentence with lots of big sounding words but do your best to read the whole thing champ
>>
>>94501839
Ryan Ridley.
>>
>>94505338
With a little makeup applied she would look decent enough for a JAV. One of those freaky ones where the women are built into toilets, or kept as farm animals, or get eels pumped into their ass.
>>
File: 3d-projection-filters-big[1].jpg (11KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
3d-projection-filters-big[1].jpg
11KB, 350x230px
>>94505337
A++ projection, would cringe again
>>
>>94505361
the bottom is not, as it takes both sides into consideration, and the only defenders of not saying it's a genocide are the jewish protection leagues and the adl. it's a genocide, and the fact that you won't admit that makes me think you're just as bad as the people in the thread are saying u are.
>>
>>94501615
Pol pls go
>>
>>94501615
And yet each episode is great
You MGTOW types are the ultimate cucks.
>>
> /co/ blames everything wrong on a show on two writers and not the people who run the show, or the other writers and don't know what, exactly, the two writers in question actually did nor what goes into writing an episode of a show in general.

Business as usual.
>>
>>94505383
Occupation and War-Crimes are terrible, but they are not Genocide.

Israel provides aid to Gaza and the West Bank every day, including food, medicine and electricity. some people from Gaza and the West Bank actually work at jobs here in israel.

It's still occupation, sure. and i'm against that. but it isn't a genocide
>>
>>94501615
>Sarah Carbiener:
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
>Only two credits of note before R&M are Return to Nim's Island and a show called just add magic. She also has a show called good game coming in the future

Good Game is the name of the upcoming Youtube Red Game Grumps show and it looks fucking awful.
>>
>>94505415
Correlation may not be causation, but it really is suspicious when a previously brillant show suddenly takes a massive dive after some snatches were brought in
>>
>>94505416
netanyhu just moved into building into gaza again. he can give them food and "aid" all he wants but he is continuing to diminish palestine so israel can be the sole state there. you are committing genocide. what, you think that the beginning of the eradication of the jews wasn't genocide, just because it wasn't complete? you are scum, and i now know you are truly a shit person. would you call it a genocide if israel completely wiped out palestine? yes? okay, then it's genocide because israel has no intention of stopping. it will have to be by outside force for israel to not continue, as its the holy land and "belongs" to them. but if you're an atheist, you would know it doesn't belong to anyone, except the palestinians. you are pure scum, and i'm tripbanning you on my list. fuck you.
>>
>>94505415
theres a bunch of posts in here calling harmon a hack and calling hmi out for doing the same shit to community. theres plenty of different viewpoints in here
>>
>>94505429
Havent seen anything on it, how worried should I be about Rick & Morty?
>>
>>94505448
>previously brillant
it was Ok and the new episodes are still Ok.
Pickle Rick's adventure was enjoyable and not just "a meem 4 da lawlz" since it was explained to have a motivation within the show.
>>
>>94505461
The intent of israel is not to exterminate all Palestinians though. it's occupation, which i'm against, but not genocide.

I voted against Netanyahu in the last election btw
>>
>>94505528
>genocide 75%
HAH. This Zionist really is pathetic. No ones buying your bullshit, and your only friend abandoned you because you're so pig headed you wouldn't call a genocide a genocide. You truly deserve to be nuked.
>>
>>94505528
>it's occupation, not genocide
>it's moving jews from germany to poland, not genocide
You are a disgusting, vile (((jew))) and you should be executed. I hope they nuke you, as you're worthless.
>>
its crazy how this thread went from talkin about shitty writers to a 300 post shitfest abut the middle east
>>
File: 1460467463429.jpg (149KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
1460467463429.jpg
149KB, 640x579px
>>94505359
This amoubt of samefagging is beyond pathectig jesus chruist .. hav e some anti cuckis ... maybe it will help u t calm dpwn
>>
File: polinanutshell.png (12KB, 224x277px) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.png
12KB, 224x277px
>>94505619
>phoneposters don't know what samefagging is and can't spell
>>
>>94501999
except for the /pol/ bit this is adventure time
>>
>>94505619
(You)
Faggot.
>>
File: 1475418934534.jpg (51KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
1475418934534.jpg
51KB, 700x733px
>>94505648
>>94505619
look at timw acyrtal samedfffaguing. truy again pls
>>
>>94505709
>less than a minute apart
???
>>
File: 1425814340531.jpg (29KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425814340531.jpg
29KB, 325x400px
>>94505637
>>94505648
more aticck for te sol
>>
>>94505709
>>94505726
You're drunk. Go home.
>>
File: 1490333217728.jpg (94KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490333217728.jpg
94KB, 900x600px
>>94505722
look closer
>>
>>94505726
>>94505709
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>94505826
>>94505826
new thread
>>
>>94505894
>no
>>
>>94505490
Except that the reaction to the motivation was completely out of character for Rick.

Why would he ever agree to go to therapy in the first place?
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.