[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Superheroe Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 583
Thread images: 76

File: 1501699574630.png (133KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501699574630.png
133KB, 500x805px
>>
>>94360452
So let's continue with our dear karate kick ass ebeny goddess
>>
>>94360452
alright guys anyone got new ideas?
>>
I shat that drawing out in 5 minutes. If someone that draws better than me wants to use it as a base for another drawing, go for it. I meant for the grey part to have a tire tread pattern on it.
>>
>>94360452
I need more ebony girls in my life /co/ help me
>>
>>94360576
>haffu mongrel
>>
Uh oh, there are currently two threads.

Pick one, guys!
>>
>>94360452
Yikes! she looks like a member of the Burger King Kids Club
>>
File: 1501702554839.png (518KB, 726x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1501702554839.png
518KB, 726x1422px
Reposting relevant concepts from previous thread. Those aren't the canon by any means, just the ones where people put work into and where some elements can be used.

>Riki aka Bounce

Concept 1
Turned into a living rubber woman in an industrial accent. Once homely looking she's now capable of looking like whatever she wants and uses her shapeshifting to launch a successful modeling career. She's even started acting in B-movies that have hired her for more for her looks than her talent.

Deep down inside she doesn't feel worthy of her newfound fortune.
Before the accident she was a single mother drawing welfare. She had a high school education. She worked minimum wage at tire factor.

She was a loser. She was the stereotypical single black female leech. She was fat. She was a joke.

And now she's a millionaire. Based on nothing but luck.

Riki has joined the Watch both to prove that there's more to her than rubber and to fight the gangs that are trying to recruit her son. She's willing to brave any challenge and any danger to prove to her son that her mother is not a loser. She'd die before he becomes a gang banger like his father.
>>
So now there are two threads
Pick one people
>>
File: 1501699695713.png (51KB, 318x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501699695713.png
51KB, 318x427px
Concept 2

So Bounce, down to her luck, takes a job in a car manufacturing plant. College wasn't going as planned, so she dropped out. At the plant, she learned the in's and outs of how cars work and most importantly wheels. After a few months, she decided to quit and pursue a new career. One that gave her a newfound confidence.

Stripping! It had it as a backup plan in case nothing else was working for her. Over at the plant; they always fed their employees that fattest of foods. Burgers, fries, oreos, deep fried twinkies. Bounce wasn't too happy about eating all of those carbs, but one look in the mirror changed her mind. Her newfound curves were a gift from heaven. Her Cup Size went from a Natural C to a Double D. She could finally call herself "Thicc"

Her sister always told her "Shake what momma gave you". Now she had a reason too. Countless nights, she worked the pole. Drenching it in her sweat and booty. The flashing nights, horny men dishing out the big bucks, the nights were she would count up to hundreds of dollars in tips and snort cocaine lines off other girls butts.

'Maybe this isn't that bad' bounce thought, but that soon changed when she heard gunshots in the club.

Turns out, the manager owed a local gangster a few grand from a loan. Bounce didn't want to end up as another statistic on the news.

She had enough of gang violence when she was young. There was no way she was going to get taken out here.
>>
>>94360722
She was sticc before the accident
>>
>>94360750
No offense but this draw on your post doesn't help
>>
File: 1501701673710.jpg (270KB, 744x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1501701673710.jpg
270KB, 744x1328px
Kung fu girl

Concept 1

Her name is Jun and she's part Japanese. Her dad was not-Jim Kelly crossed with Black Lightning and she was raised Japanese. Bullied mercilessly for being Black in Japan her father taught her martial arts as a way to deal with her rage. As a teenager she started fighting in superpowered MMA battles and put her skills to the ultimate test fighting the Yakuza in the streets. She also had a brief fling with a not-Kamen Rider superhero who she might start dating again. She's in America for the first time in her life and on scholarship to a prestigious university. While in America she's decided to settle down in her father's old neighborhood to connect with her roots.

She's not connecting well. The neighborhood hates her worse than the schoolgirls back in Japan. They hate that she's a nerd. They hate that she talks with a Japanese accent. They hate that she has money and is successful. They hate that she's not a "real" black.

Jun is very disappointed that the neighborhood is the way that it is and has joined the Watch in a last desperate attempt to find something good and worth fighting for in her dad's neighborhood.
>>
>>94360791
alright im liking this concept
>>
File: 1501648819527.jpg (830KB, 4024x2388px) Image search: [Google]
1501648819527.jpg
830KB, 4024x2388px
Concept 2

>Joannie Q. Kung fu woman who's taught martial arts by her Bruce Lee-loving grandfather. She uses her training to bust up local gangs and crimelords.

Joannie Q Family
Gramps - former kung fu fighter, once starred as an extra in a Brice Lee flick. Former Dojo owner and a skilled fighter, just not a great businessman

Daddy Q (DQ) - Owns an autoshop, employs a few mechanics. Was trained by Gramps from a young age but gave it up when he had a family.

Villains
(Name to be determined) - Local gang leader, former student of Gramps, former friend of Daddy Q. Beats Joannie Q in a fight but lets her live out of respect for her dad/grandad - tells her to give up the superhero idea as she's not good enough. She resolves to git gud.

Seguidor Del Santo - Masked mexican wrestler fighting for justice against evil. Currently battling various gangs much as Joannie Q plans to. He agrees to train her and the two seem very similar. But he's been fighting his war for justice for almost 2 decades and has become bitter and cynical - advocating a very hardline against the gangs - even advocating killing some of the worst offenders. Joannie Q stops him from killing a gang leader he defeated and he and Joannie Q fight. He has the advantage in skill and experience but loses when she asks him if his idol - El Santo - would approve of what he's doing.

(Name to be determined) - Canadian/Alaskan wrestler/boxer who is a master of fighting in cold weather. Larger and slower than Joannie Q he is faster and more agile when they fight because he can move easily in snow and on ice whilst she cannot. Once she figures out how to move in those environments she beats him - the final phase of their fight is on top of a frozen lake and although he throws her through the ice into the freezing water she still manages to break out and beat him. Could be a villain or a friendly teacher.
>>
>>94360791
>>94360827
Bless you anon continue with the concepts
>>
File: 1501648881850.jpg (207KB, 1196x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1501648881850.jpg
207KB, 1196x1204px
>Mechanica. Young poverty stricken girl from Ghana. While taking an engineering course at an Ivy League school she gets in a mechanical accident allowing her to talk to and manipulate machines. In addition to fighting crime she takes down dictators and stops human trafficking.

She's going to the same university Jun is at. They bond over their mutual culture shock with America's black community. The abosom, ancient spirits of Ghana, have grown as sickly and weak as their people after years of warfare, exploitation, and corruption. They can no longer even manifest through the soil of Ghana, stained with blood as it is. So they have come through America and seek to set down roots through Mechanica, their human conduit.

Mechanica manifests the pantheon of her people through technology. She can summon Anansi as a computer program to hack systems. Her battle armor is a shell that Asase Yaa, Earth Mother of Ghana, possesses. Mechanica is a very meek and shy girl, totally not cut out for battle. But in the heat of battle Asase Yaa enters her and guides her, a courageous voice in the back of her mind.

Renamed Adinkra
>>
File: graffiti-wall-1209761_960_720.jpg (280KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
graffiti-wall-1209761_960_720.jpg
280KB, 960x640px
>Tag

She grew up in the hood, the daughter of a single mother. She had to watch her brothers slowly drift to rival gangs and start fighting each other. Determined to bring peace both to her brothers and to the hood she uses her power to bring her drawings to life to leave painted guardians around the city, particularly in the abandoned places of urban decay.

She's always liked the old architecture of the city and always hated how the gangs would convert them to meth labs and crack houses. Now they're quiet, peaceful places where birds nest in broken windows and flowers grow from cracks in the floor.

They are places of safety. And woe be those that violate that safety.

Her drawings can't directly interact with the three dimensional world. But they can touch shadows which "count" as other "drawings" as far as her power is concerned. If one of her drawings grabs a person's shadow they can lift them in the air or worse.

The gangs are starting to figure out that her drawings need shadows to work and are striking back at night, erasing her work and reclaiming the places she kicked them out. She's going to need help to continue her fight against the gangs and so joins The Watch.

No concept art yet.
>>
>>94360855
neat like this one the most
>>
>>94360855
It was suggested to make her an albino, and I'm all for that because magic albinos is a real thing in Ghanian folklore and I can't think of a single albino african in anything ever.
>>
>>94360887
please change her name
>>
>>94360827
Does she has a more in common with Kung Fu girl?
>>
>>94360901
i dont know how albinos work on this but continue
>>
>>94360901
sounds like a cool idea dude
>>
>>94360722
Wasn't she skinny before the accident? Also why not just keep it simple.

She could work at a tire factory owned by her father. Her husband worked there but died on the job this caused the factory to lose business over the years. That and another larger tire corporation moved into town running the mom and pop out of business. Her dad always stayed up beat and said "We're going to bounce right back on our feet one day!" until the day he died.

Now small mousey Roberta, left a single mother, is now in the role of business owner. She was barely scrapping by until one day a terrible accident left her with the form of hard rubber and some newly found curves.

Taking on the Name 'Bounce' in honor of her father she tries to balance running the factory, raising her son, and saving her city.
>>
>>94360901
>magic albinos is a real thing in Ghanian folklore
Good point.

>>94360924
Propose something else.
>>
>>94360722
Some anons suggested that Bounce have a skinny bimbo-ish white girl who has more elastic like powers than Bounce's hard rubber body.
>>
>>94360887
>>94360924
She does need a better name, but I think the concept is solid.

I like the "can only harm you through your shadow" limitation. It's a lot more creative than just having the drawings get up off the wall and punch people.

>>94360943
It was suggested that she's rivals with Jun. Her gramps and Jun's dad knew each other and worked together on an all-black superteam back in the seventies. Jun's dad left the hood. Her gramps stayed.

That alone would create friction even before getting into the usual "whose kung fu is better" stuff.
>>
>>94360991
She is skinny and flat first, yes
>>
>>94361002
Yeah man continue with the idea she might get something done
>>
File: Mechanica.png (1MB, 1298x884px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanica.png
1MB, 1298x884px
>>94360901
>>
>>94360991
>Wasn't she skinny before the accident?
It's one of the ideas that float around, yeah. I just wasn't going to change shit in some other anon's concept.

>"We're going to bounce right back on our feet one day!"
Ah shit, right in the feels.

I like it, I honestly don't like the whole "wow she's hot now and she's going to make money from it" angle, but those were the most thourough concepts in previous thread.
>>
>>94361041
mah nigga
>>
>>94361041
nah man get something else this is so cliche
>>
>>94360997
There's also the glue girl concept which is cool.
>>
>>94360742
This one has more activity
>>
>>94360991
>wasn't she skinny before the accident?

the story was good but there's something else i dont know how to explain it
>>
>>94361068
I don't like the movie star stuff either
But she's always been skinny first
Someone came asking and tried to make hey really desparaging
>>
>>94361041
Tell me more anon
>>
>>94360997
I meant a rival. Bimboish stretchy white girl rival.

>>94361124
Think the glue girl was a straight up villain.
>>
>>94361068
Yeah, I don't want their character to be too shallow. She could also wear large ill fitting clothes before hand which is why she's able to hide her new body.

>>94361139
Does it really need to be explained? When super heroes get super powers they tend to become muscular and closer to the model like body type
>>
>>94361031
New name new name...let's see...

Shadow Writer?

Colors?

Street Painter?

Possible storyline idea: Her little sister starts developing similar power, but she uses chalk and sidewalk instead of spray paint and walls. She wants to be a superheroine like her big sis...but she's five and Tag is trying to keep her out of trouble.

>>94361124
>>94360997
Bounce has a rival in highly competitive country girl turned model/actress/superheroine Graceful Lines (placeholder name) and an arch-villian in the Glue Girl.
>>
File: RetsuKaioh.jpg (60KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
RetsuKaioh.jpg
60KB, 853x479px
>>94361002
>the usual "whose kung fu is better" stuff.
I mean, if we're sticking with a japanese one, it's going to be the ol' kung fu vs karate thing.
Spoiler: kung fu wins
>>
I just want more butts that's all
>>
>>94361176
She gets caught in an experimental tire rubber treatment, napping in a huge tire in the factory
>>
>>94360742
Well you see here we have build omething already
>>
>>94360924
Is it too corny to name her Banksy?
>>
>>94360991
Now that explain a lot to be honest
>>
>>94361242
Sort of already taken.
>>
>>94360924
>>94361181
I'm sure we can find something here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_graffiti
>>
>>94361167
>Bimboish
>>
>>94361280
undersiders sound cooler
>>
>>94361280
That's a huge list, make a wheel to pick her name
>>
>>94361272
By another super hero
>>
>>94361305
what's wrong bruh?
>>
>>94361280
Queen Ghost

"Queen" from the term for a well respected graffiti artist and "ghost" for a graffiti burner that has been unsuccessfully "buffed' (removed).

The name means she's the artists who will never stopped, who will never be rubbed out.
>>
The Watch is a bad team name
>>
>>94361357
It also works because her drawings sort of work like ghosts watching over abandoned places and attacking like ghosts.

>>94361365
It's from Neighborhood Watch.
>>
>>94361181
Right, forgot the country angle.
>>
>>94361365
why? i think its cool
>>
>>94361365
it could be better yeah
>>
>>94361280
>massacre
>When municipal authorities take down or cover up an accumulation of tags and pieces, leaving a blank space.
That's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>94361426
Wouldn't that work more for her archenemy?
>>
Requesting one of them to be a hot shemale ala Poison
>>
No.
>>
>>94360855
I was gonna come into the thread to shitpost, but I actually really like this one, tribal qt's are kinda my weak point.

>>94360901
Wouldn't that also make her legally blind and go on cancer watch for the rest of her life if she gets a sunburn?
>>
>>94361480
Yeah why no? sounds hot
>>
>>94361480
Why?
You can't just say because muh dick.
>>
>>94361480
Someone please make a chart for this
>>
Bounce better have a giant butt or y'all committing a crime
>>
>>94361480
Pre or Post-OP?
>>
>>94361497
>Has to hide from the sun and is legally blind

Yes.

Real life African alibnos have it rough in sunny Africa. That is when they aren't being hunted down for being albinos.
>>
>>94361524
of course
>>
I think I can piece the heroes together. Going by this >>94360991 Bounce origin the big corporation could be the cause of the accident. They could have hired local gangs to harass the
workers and sabotage the equipment. The same gangs being hired are the ones that >>94360887 brother joined. While Bounce tries to stop the gangs and looks into the sabotage she meets Tag. The two could team up taking down crime in the city.

During their team up Joannie Q >>94360791
>>94360827 is wandering carrying her block of wood with her dojo's name on it. She comes across some street punks beating up an innocent person and calls them cowards for using their fighting ability to harm the weak. After she beats them in a fight she demands to see their master. She forces them to take them back to their hide out where Bounce and Tag are planning their assault on gang. The three team up and take out the leader leaving the scene for the cops to clean up.

Mechanica could be spying on the newly formed team and meet them in the second arc. She is investigating international corruption, the same corporation that hurt Roberta and her family are doing the same on a global scale. This opens up the team to more world wide crimes and protect more than their neighborhood
>>
>>94361574
That's a good plan continue please
>>
>>94361305
what's the problem?
>>
>>94361305
Mainly to differentiate the rival's body type since Bounce is going to be more bottom heavy. Plus rival can freely stretch and alter her figure like so.
>>
>>94361454
Sure, it's a bit over the top but gang leader are rarely known for being restrained.
If not his name, he could drop the word at a dramatically appropriate moment.
>>
File: 123413241324.jpg (37KB, 736x700px) Image search: [Google]
123413241324.jpg
37KB, 736x700px
>>94361041
Of all the pictures you could have gone with to represent an albino you choose that ginger abomination?
>>
>>94361732
Yeah sounds neat by the way what's her name?
>>
>>94361574
I like it.
It just so happens that Ghana is the 18th largest producer of natural rubber in the world, so it would make sense that some shady giant corporation that deals with that could affect her people directly.
>>
>>94361732
who's she?
>>
>>94361732
i dont like her afro
>>
Are we doing this because we genuinely want a good black superhero that's original or is there some ulterior motive like socking it to the SJWs or whatever?

Fap material is an acceptable answer.
>>
>>94361793
A bit of door 1, a bit of door 3, and a bit as an exercise.
Who gives a shit about SJWs, it's not like this is ever going to get any attention.
>>
>>94361793
Part of it is wanting characters that ate allowed to be what we want, despite them being black
>>
>>94361793
I just want lewds I don't give a shit about their stories or anything else I know drawfags don't care about this but fuck it maybe someo ne will post more instagrams with black cuties
>>
File: 1234132412.jpg (250KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1234132412.jpg
250KB, 1024x683px
>>94361750
>>94361759
Diandra Forrest

>>94361772
Afro's are pretty shitty, Plus Ghana girls seem to keep their hair short and covered most of the time anyway
>>
>>94361662
Thanks. Also how do people feel about Bounce being the team mom. She's 28 so the others could be 21-24

>>94361757
That fits perfect with what I had in mind

>>94361574
A branch of the corporation fucking with The Watch extracts raw material close to Mechanica's home in Ghana. Everyone loves it because it brings new jobs to the area but people go missing often only for the corporation to say they never heard of the person. Mechanica looks into it seeing that the mining operation is a front for some strange technological experiments. These experiments infuse people with the tech and make them a strange hybrid.

The Watch has to leave their friendly neighborhood in an attempt to stop an international conspiracy.
>>
>>94361793
you already know the answer son
>>
>>94361864
Sometimes that's the only reason people read something
Its all good
>>
>>94361793
Honestly? no, I don't even read comics
>>
Last of my contributions to The Watch before I shift focus to bad guys/rivals/supporting cast

>Street Player

As in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJMw8cUGjwI.

She has the power to control the ground in a limited capacity. She can "play" streets. This means she can cause a strip of ground to suddenly behave as if its a conveyor belt. She can only have one "street" active at a time but can use it to rapidly move herself, allies, enemies, or objects. She can impart a "static" quality to her street that lets it transport things up shear vertical surfaces (so she can "zip" up buildings) She can also impart a slight incline to her street to create a makeshift object launcher.

She's the owner of a local diner hoping to make enough money so that she can finally move her business out of the hood. At first she doesn't care about the hood at all but the Watch gradually convinces her not to move and join them in fighting to make the hood a good place to live in. She's the last member to join.

She's married and cares only for her husband and children and at first only cares about getting them as far away from the hood as possible. But eventually decides to fight for their home.

Her power represents her character's internal struggle. It can moves things away from her and moves things toward her.

>>94361842
It was clearly for faps, but I decided to write up lore because I really like the idea of the first all female all black superteam being anti-SJW where the characters actually have personalities and conflict.
>>
>>94361842
>>94361858
>>94361864
I was just wondering because I had contributed a few ideas to Vivian James thinking we were just making a cute character and we all know how that turned out.

>>94361881
Fap material. Got it.

>>94361895
Read Superman: American Alien. It's good.
>>
>>94361793
Honestly I'm just having fun making up stuff. If it get further than that, that's a bonus.
>>
>>ITT faggots only wanting fapbait. If you want porn, look up rule 34 of your favorite character. Jeez
>>
>>94361793
Haha do you really think people come here looking for a well-write black female superheroe?
>>
>>94361793
Fap, nothing else to be honest
>>
>>94361879
>Thanks. Also how do people feel about Bounce being the team mom. She's 28 so the others could be 21-24
I imagined Bounce a bit older, like 33. She's seen some shit.

"Mechanica" (really awful name but the other one isn't catchy enough) should be really young, like too young to normally be in college because le genius girl.

"Tag" should be fairly young too, graffiti screams youthful rebellion.

Kung Fu girl(s) would be in the middle.
>>
>>94361943
This happens every summer, remember the channel-tans? wonder what happened to them
>>
>>94361934

The Watch

Bounce
Black Spark II (Jun)
Queen Ghost
Street Player
Adinkra
Joannie Q

Pretty solid team.
>>
>>94361732
please anon tell me whos she
>>
>>94362029
The have a constant general
>>
>>94361793
Lewds

I mean, let's be honest, /co/ couldn't make an actual comic to save their life, we make up a shit ton of character designs that end up going absolutely nowhere.
>>
>>94360452

Monitoring this thread and offering an opportunity to make this an actual comic.

>>94361137
>>94361536
>>94361768
>>
>>94362037
Rivals:

Graceful Lines (white stretchy)

Enemies:

Glue Girl (Bounce arch)

Massacre (Queen Ghost arch)

>>94362060
Well I'm going to try writing something with these characters.
>>
>>94362042
Read the other replies you illiterate nigger
>>
>>94362078
I don't have money, sorry bud
>>
>>94362078
I'll be waiting for the pages of this comic on /aco/ like any normal human being
>>
>>94361934
>It was clearly for faps
Depends for who. I don't fap to 2D so I have no interest in that.

I like that Street Player is married, nice diversity and we're really lacking any potential male supporting character who's not one of the characters' dad or son.

Cool powerset and fits with her character. I don't know what but it's missing something.
>>
>>94362078
fuck off shill
>>
>>94362078
No one here have money or interest to pay you or anyone else to draw this thing, we are waiting for artists to draw these ideas for free
>>
>>94362017

>"Mechanica" (really awful name but the other one isn't catchy enough
I missed it. Her name has been changed to Adinkra I think. As for ages 33 sounds good for Bounce. Adinkra could be around 17-19, I want to avoid the super smart kid genius thing personally.

Tag could be 19-22. It's still rebellion but quarter life crisis rebellion

Kung Fu could be 24-26
>>
File: 1.jpg (158KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
158KB, 750x927px
No ideas to contribute but I have some pics I can post for references.
>>
>>94362078
Barely can pay my own rent much less $20 for a lewd-superheroe comicbook especially when theres things like the Spider-Verse porn parody free on paheal
>>
File: 9.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>94362144
>>
>>94362078
I have a ton of SFW comics to buy each week I can't affort another one
>>
>>94362144
Always welcome
>>
File: bugs sad.jpg (38KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
bugs sad.jpg
38KB, 232x197px
Okay, I understand. Just wanted to help.
>>
>>94362078
I'd be into it, what do you need to know? I can write for it, maybe not too overtly fan service but fan service none the less
>>
File: 38.jpg (226KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
226KB, 1080x1080px
>>94362175
>>
>>94362183
Fuck off.
It seems like all you do if camp thread here and on /aco/ so you can steal shit, to then trick people into giving you money for your patreon, or whatever it is that you do.
>>
>>94362183
Hey, you could always just throw some sketches at us
>>
File: 87391-38087-jim-shooter.jpg (19KB, 283x434px) Image search: [Google]
87391-38087-jim-shooter.jpg
19KB, 283x434px
>>94362060
It's because /co/ lets themselves be terrible at writing by going "well we suck and people just want lewds anyway, lol" and being lazy. What /co/ needs is a fucking editor.
>>
File: 55.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
>>94362205
>>
>>94362078
We came here to 4chan for free draw requests not to pay some random dude $$$ do draw our shit
>>
Y'all should check out ChocolateModels for references
>>
>>94362205
>>94362224
Do you have any girls with dreads? Or any other variety of hair style
>>
File: 53.jpg (456KB, 999x918px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
456KB, 999x918px
>>
>>94362078
I don't use paypal I could but I don't want, there's better things to buy
>>
>>94362144
>>94362175
>>94362205
>>94362224
>>94362247
>No ideas to contribute
Then don't. You're just eating at the image limit, and really, it looks like you're that other salty spammer from the previous thread.
>>
>>94362224
Those jeans
>>
>>94362078
Sounds cool ya but i dunno wanna throw money at ome random anon on 4chan besides i dont like this style
>>
>>94362136
I approve of those ages.
>>
>>94362029
Lord, the denial.

>>94362078
Just remember your place like the rest of us
And wait for Redfred
>>
>>94362260
Are we worried about the image limit?
>>
File: 41.jpg (124KB, 1241x1235px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
124KB, 1241x1235px
>>94362242
>>94362242
Nothing safe for work.

>>94362260
>it looks like you're that other salty spammer from the previous thread.
I'm not and this is my last one.
>>
>>94362120
>we're really lacking any potential male supporting character who's not one of the characters' dad or son.
Maybe some sort of street rat acting as informant? Ask him anything from day to day life things to more dubious things and he will "know a guy..." to help you out.
>>
File: sweating frenchman.jpg (105KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
sweating frenchman.jpg
105KB, 1050x700px
>>94362144
>>94362175
>>94362205
>>94362224
>>94362247
This is distracting
>>
>>94362183
No one will pay a writer to draw our characters especially pay to draw characters made on 4chan for some capeshit idea guys
>>
File: 20170802_170954.jpg (895KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_170954.jpg
895KB, 2560x1440px
Tried my hand at drawing Bounce. This is what a whole week on /ic/ gets
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (16KB, 328x240px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
16KB, 328x240px
>>94362213

You have no idea how much content I put out any week.

>>94362214

How about this? I'll have two pages done for it and use it as a week filler for my main comic. I'll post the pages on here when they on my site. So I will post the pages on August 14 and 18 in whatever thread is active for it.

I'll probably have to censor some of it to post here.
>>
>>94362318
that's hideous
>>
>>94362296
Could he be Serbian? Serbians always know a guy.
>>
>>94362318
Lord please have mercy
>>
>>94362333
Nah fuck off your and your scam shit
>>
>>94362333
No skin off my balls, really.
Fuck off, though.
>>
>>94362333
>gimme time so i can edit an obscure hentai dojing to make it look like i did some shit for this thread
>>
>>94362333
Nope, goodbye
>>
File: Keanna Kendricks 1.jpg (1MB, 4168x2744px) Image search: [Google]
Keanna Kendricks 1.jpg
1MB, 4168x2744px
>>94360452
Oh, dang. I caught the tail-end of the other thread, and saw the other link.

But I was trying to dive more into the Reality Warper, Keanna Kendricks, and I expanded the two visual concepts that were previously posted.

Pic related is the first one.
>>
>>94362333
Damn, that sounds awesome
>>
>>94362029
They have a general. The problem with this thread is that most of the anons are leeches that want things but have nothing to offer. Stop making the stereotype come true

Go to /ic/ and start doing something productive.
>>
>>94362333
Go away you fucking scammer head
>>
>>94362333
Fuck off.

>>94362412
Why not give him a handy too, anon?
>>
File: Keanna Kendricks 2.jpg (908KB, 1764x2180px) Image search: [Google]
Keanna Kendricks 2.jpg
908KB, 1764x2180px
>>94362409
And the other one.

These are all, of course, very open-ended idea maps, that work as a jump point. Nothing set on stone.
>>
File: bouncingaround.png (80KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
bouncingaround.png
80KB, 400x559px
Another shitty attempt. I imagine Bounce as being cartoony and bouncing around like Daffy Duck.
>>
>>94362333
Do not you understand that none of us have money? Besides your style is not interesting, we are not interested
>>
>>94360887
So some anon in the other thread posted this >>94362232 as a concept for the abandonned reality warper but... couldn't we mix her with Queen Ghost?
The colorful youthful design seems fitting.

Not sure about the personality though.
>>
>>94362333
You're just promoting your patron/comic nah son
>>
>>94360452
>>94362453
If it's shitty, why attempt it?
Or is it that by calling it shitty, you feel less responsible for said shittyness?
>>
>>94362487
Everyone can contribute
>>
>>94362487
>Why try and do ______ if you're bad at it?

Nigga what? That's a loser's train of thought.
>>
>>94362078
We got no money
>>
>>94362017
>"Mechanica" should be really young, like too young to normally be in college because le genius girl
No, fuck off, this is a god awful trope that desperately needs to die
>>
>>94362579
Nah.
>>
>>94362453
>>94362528
So is, "haha, i'm just super shitty, you guys! can't help it"
>>
>>94362605
People are timid because of reactions like yours
>>
>>94362645
>a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>94362463
Oops, that was me.
I never even saw this new concept, but yeah, I can see that look working for her.
>>
File: 1501275283459.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501275283459.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>94362605
>can't help it

Who said that exactly? They said that they're shitty because sperglords like you always seem to throw a fit without contributing anything yourselves.
>>
>>94362655
Yeah, pretty much
So if we foster a positive environment maybe people will be more likely to draw
Any amount of drawing no matter the quality is inductive of interest
>>
>>94362712
*indicitive
>>
>>94362487
Fuck off. I'm saying that 'cause I drew it quickly just to get an idea out.
>>
Trying my hand at personalities and interactions

>Roberta/Bounce, Age: 33
The heart of the team and sees the girls as a pseudo family after losing a majority of her own. She's a shy and meek woman who's new found powers thrust her into the public eye. Hates the attention that comes with it put loves that she has the chance to inspire and make a difference. She tries to keep the team together and on the straight and narrow. Willing to protect them like they're her own kids.

>Adinkra, Age: 17-19
The youngest and most innocent. Loves the idea of being on a super hero team and ignorant to many things due to culture shock and age. This nature means most of the team is willing to protect her even if they aren't down for the idea of the team as a whole. Good morale booster when even Bounce is down.

>Queen Ghost (Tag) , Age 19-22
Wants to do her own thing and sees her way as the direct and only one. Willing to go farther than the others because she doesn't want to let criminals have an inch. This nature comes from how her brothers were taken by the streets and she doesn't want anyone else's family to suffer. Heart is in the right place just young and stupid. Her and Joannie Q are rivals due to this nature.

>Joannie Q/Kung-fu, Age: 22-26
Disciplined, quiet and reserved except when it comes to battle. Goes full "muh honor" when it comes to a fight. In that case she will call out people and insult them if they break what she sees as just and right. Willing to set her ways aside for the good of the team.

>Street Player, Age 22-26
Basically done >>94361934
>>
>>94362712
Nah fuck off I want good shit not "lol guys haha i can't draw just take this" kind of shit
>>
>>94362712
Or maybe we can have a bigger expectations from our drawfags they need to do their very best we already wrote a lot
>>
>>94362752
>entitled faggot wants to be spoonfed, but is also picky

ok
>>
>>94362712
I just want good lewds
>>
>>94362712
That's hideous and you know it
>>
>>94362738
Your skill level is also low. Or was that also because you drew it fast?

>>94362752
lol See, this anon gets what I'm saying.
>>
>>94362579
It's fine if people want to drop that, I'm not married to it.
>>
>>94362752
It's not about what anyone wants, dipshit
>>
>>94362436
Not that anon but that's a cool reference. Both of those could blend well together
>>
>>94362768
Would you disparage a kid for drawing fan art? Isn't that how this works?
>>
>>94362787
Let's see you do better.
>>
>>94362779
Patience
>>
>>94362712
go back to tumblr my dear snowflake anon
>>
>>94362786
Does that even matter? PEOPLE WANT TO DRAW HER
>>
>>94360887
>>94360924
>>94361002
Burner.
>>
>>94362712
Look we come here for good art that's it we can't tell a lie we don't like his art we don't hate the person but their art is... meh
>>
>>94362787
People can draw what they want and it always contributes
>>
>>94362844
Hey, drumph is a treasoner
>>
>>94362861
That's fine, but to try and discourage someone from trying is just being a fucking shithead
>>
>>94361184
Man, Retsu looks like shit in the anime.
>>
>>94362745
That changes quite a bit from the personalities established earlier.
Bounce was thought as boisterous like The Thing while obviously hiding a softer side. Honestly both make sense with her powerset (bouncing people off either by being shy or by hiding everything under humor and loudness).
While Adinkra was the shy one. And yeah I don't want her as the enthusiastic/talkative one, she'd get annoying real quick, I'd prefer smart, not smartass.

>Her and Joannie Q are rivals due to this nature.
That's a lot of rivalry. Are you dropping Jun or fusing her with Joannie?
>>
>>94362712
Maybe but don't ask us to accept this kind of content
>>
File: Batman-laugh-fest.jpg (343KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-laugh-fest.jpg
343KB, 600x598px
>>94362861
>we come here for good art
>>
>>94362949
Yeah, I'd like to see Bounce as bold and brash
>>
File: GG.png (552KB, 966x472px) Image search: [Google]
GG.png
552KB, 966x472px
So what I was thinking with Glue Girl is that she needs a containment suit since shes constantly secreting a metahuman level glue substance. I went with the civilian name Susuan (Sue) Wickly but feel free to change that. She could have these valves on her hand that were supposed to safely dispense the excess glue but she re-purposed them so she can fire it like a projectile. You could also do a thief angle with her ala "sticky fingers" where she can do Spider-Man style burglaries; sticking to walls, etc. I imagined her as a hot head and resentful towards Bounce because she didnt end up a freak like she did
>>
>>94362969
>accept
bitch, what the fuck ate you talking about
you ain't some editor
People will draw
And some people will like it
>>
>>94362745
That's pretty cool continue
>>
>>94362752
>>94362768
>>94362779
>>94362786
>>94362844
>>94362861
>>94362969
You all are very entitled for a fetish character you don't want to spend any money on.
>>
>>94362453
thats more a cartoon than a comic book character
>>
File: 12432141234.jpg (101KB, 453x630px) Image search: [Google]
12432141234.jpg
101KB, 453x630px
>>94360855
>Look into the Akan a bit because abosoms were mentioned
>Gold and brass gold weights a prominent aspect of their culture
>Niggas (hue) wore solid gold glasses for some kind of ceremonial purpose
C-could we make her visor out of gold? Or hell, maybe her entire suit of armor include giant floating robot hands out of gold.
>>
>>94363062
I was hoping we could have it pretty cartoony
>>
What if we give Bounce hard rubber balls that she throws/bounces off walls or herself? Since shes practically a living pinball, she can use superballs made of similar rubber as her as a weapon. Her fighting style could be very soccer player or hacky sack like
>>
>>94362949
I missed those post. I just saw that she was skinny before assumed that she was meek as well. Brash like the think is an interesting concept , it could also combine with that team mom stuff I wrote if people like it.

I didn't intend for Adinkra to be a smartass just excited to learn and see new things. Eddie Murphy from Coming to America was what I was thinking. Humble and willing to listen and experience new things

Jun and Joannie seemed to be the same character with two different concepts so I just went with Joannie because she has more written on her here. I didn't intend any other rivalry besides Queen Ghost and Kung fu
>>
>>94363062
I prefer drawing cartoons. If someone else wants to take a stab at her with a more comic book style that would be cool.
>>
>>94363049
This is /co/ they always do this especially capafags
>>
>>94360722
Number one is definitely the look we should give Bounce
>>
>>94363107
That's cool.
>>
>>94363129
Seems fine. I'm trying to "edit" out some of the best ideas into some consensual character descriptions but it's taking me a while.
>>
>>94362417
We need better drawfags that's the answer
>>
>>94363123
What if Bounce had huge bouncy black testicles and a big black cock that she uses to sodomize oppressive white men?
>>
>>94363049
We created her so... yeah
>>
>>94363271
you need to learn to draw yourself
>>
>>94363129
A lot more has been written on Jun actually.
>>
>>94363283
You should know that isn't valid
>>
>>94363307
I already wrote a huge amount of greentext for each of these girls I can't draw but that's worth it
>>
>>94363253
Alright looking forward to reading it

>>94363318
Looking back at the thread it seems I combined the two in my mind without thinking. That's my bad
>>
>>94363343
it is
but why the shit attitude?
>>
>>94363129
>>94363253
On that note, we could establish that Bounce has been at this for a couple of years, she used to be shy but positive, but the successive deaths of her father and her husband, and her having to go full single mom combined with getting her powers "hardened" her in more than one way.
>>
These threads are a huge mistake nothing but "idea" guys trying to make a waifu to bait artists so they can get some free porn

Please drawfags don't waste your time here
>>
>>94363428
Why are you wasting your time here?
Jesus Christ who gives a shit.
>>
>>94363428
go back to /pol/
>>
>>94363389
That's really good. When getting with a team she could regain her reason for fighting originally. How do you feel about her having a similar personality to Peeg then?
>>
>>94363428
I mean you're right but we can hope right?
>>
>>94363428
We just want lewds theres nothing wrong here
>>
>>94363428
That's how these threads go, newfag. People throw around and brainstorm shit then a drawfag comes along and draws stuff. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>94360452
Post more black booty pls
>>
>>94363503
How is it people don't get a hive?
>>
>>94363428
Yes, and?...

That's basically all the board is these days, contentfag bait, be grateful we at the very least haven't reached /mlp/ levels yet.
>>
File: bouncesketch.jpg (40KB, 268x658px) Image search: [Google]
bouncesketch.jpg
40KB, 268x658px
OK, I actually put some effort into this one, though I'm sure that asshole will still bitch about it. This is the last one I'm doing.
>>
>>94363428
They're pushing any drawfags away because the drawings aren't pretty enough.
>>
File: bounce.png (214KB, 990x701px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.png
214KB, 990x701px
Where are we standing on Bounce having body image issues?
>>
>>94363595
so much thiccer
But not bad, yo
>>
File: 1495567893331.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1495567893331.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>3rd thread and it's already crashing and burning
>>
>>94363613
I don't think she has any other than it being new to her
I can imagine being shy at first
>>
File: 1467104535192.jpg (152KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
1467104535192.jpg
152KB, 631x457px
>>94363613
Nigga did your spellcheck have a stroke?
>>
>>94363613
This anon had a nice idea >>94363389
Taking inspiration from that she could be shy and a meek still at first but quickly gets into her new body.
>>
>>94363595
Please no draw her like this >>94363613
>>
>>94363595
draw lewds man that's all i ask for
>>
>>94363693
Damn nigga just go to /s/ already
>>
>>94363595
I really really don't like this CalArts style but I have nothing against you
>>
Would be cool if TentacleBot or SLB came around
>>
>>94363595
Needs more curves
>>
>>94363595
Meh, it's alright
>>
>>94363693
My art style would not work for that.
>>
>>94363637
What do expected? we can't draw and people want lewds
>>
>>94363049
Drawfags don't need monrey they're here to do what they wants and we want sexy black girls in thigh costumes
>>
>>94363699
Wouldn't be better go to /d/?
>>
>>94362983
I like the idea but she needs to be more fleshed out. What if she was a model before and since the accident made her disfigured she can't find work. She began to steal just to get by because she sees herself as a monster. Around the same time Bounce popped up and stole her lime light and her change wasn't as physical. It's kinda shallow but I'm willing to hear other ideas
>>
Joannie Q's love interest should be an Asian guy that doesn't care/isn't knowledgeable about martial arts. Have him be a cop or something.
>>
>>94364002
Please continue
>>
>>94364002
What about fire fighter? They just don't get enough love in fiction
>>
File: adinkra.png (1MB, 1567x849px) Image search: [Google]
adinkra.png
1MB, 1567x849px
So are Adinkra and Kung Fu girl rivals or do they bond over their culture clash with American culture?
>>
>>94363973
I was thinking the company that took over the tire business Bounce's father owned has dabbled in several next generation materials and Susan is just another accident that happened when they cut corners. The corporation should have some sinister end goal of course with all of this but thats getting ahead of ourselves. Susan could have been one of the scientists that worked there
>>
>>94363659
It's not set for English, sorry about that.
>>
>>94363473
Not much of a DC guy, I've had very little exposure to her.
From what I know I'd imagine Bounce is a bit less upbeat?
>>
>>94364090
It seems like Adinkra and Joannie bond. JQ and Queen Ghost seem to be rivals
>>
>>94364111
The slow leak of alien tech over the decades by the government
>>
>>94364153
Ah my mistake.
>>
>>94362296
He's helpful and love his neighbourhood but he's also never there when things go sour, may even be called a coward sometime, and is fine dealing with unsavoury persons when "times are hard ..." which is always.
After all he doesn't have superpower, just the gift of gab and cunning. Nothing that stop bullets or knives.
Maybe some frustration over being powerless, in every sense of the word.
>>
>>94364135
>>94364240
Yeah I forgot the alien tech thing. She could be a disgruntled scientist
>>
>>94364323
Meant to respond to >>94364111
>>
>>94364135
She's has a dry sarcastic wit and is a business woman as well. She comes off as a bit jaded at times due to losing her world and the people she loved but still acts inspirational and hopeful
>>
Glue Girl could be terrifying if her powers are used right
>Victims suffocate from a glob to the face that cant be removed
>Skin peeling off when medics try to remove substance
You get the idea
>>
>>94364090
>albino
Man, wasn't one of the main points of this, was to have more delicious brown?
>>
File: JPEG_20170802_204035.jpg (181KB, 744x1328px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170802_204035.jpg
181KB, 744x1328px
another casual Roberta
>>
File: 1154221.png (119KB, 258x350px) Image search: [Google]
1154221.png
119KB, 258x350px
>>94364473
>she sticks people to the floor or walls
>the adhesive is so powerful they have to amputate to get them free

Also probably need a better name than Glue Girl. What about Rubber Cement?
>>
>>94364475
She's albino because in Ghanaian lore albinos are connected to magic
>>
>>94364555
What about just Adhesive
>>
>>94360452
The best black superheroes are Spawn, Steel, Static Shock & Icon.
>>
>>94364595
I like that.
>>
>>94364555
Nah, but yeah she needs a better name than Glue Girl (which could be Bounce's nickname for her along with "Glue Sue").
>>94364595
This could work
>>
>>94364595
Short, sweet and simple. Sounds good
>>
File: black spark.png (364KB, 1570x587px) Image search: [Google]
black spark.png
364KB, 1570x587px
I didn't realize this biracial character got stereotypical powers for both her races.
>>
File: ....gif (445KB, 273x181px) Image search: [Google]
....gif
445KB, 273x181px
>>94360452
Hey, so, spare me the source of whatever new shitposting is going on, but besides that, and with the fact the we already have one down of our initial 4, has there been any advancement on the other 3 ladies? Art-wise, I mean.

Because when we have this >>94360722, I strongly feel that we need to mark it it done, or just put it aside, and move onto the next.

C'mon, /co/, let's not be us, and move on with the next thing.
>>
File: JPEG_20170802_144839.jpg (214KB, 744x1328px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170802_144839.jpg
214KB, 744x1328px
>>94364643
>>
>>94364643
Whoops, forgot to edit the personality
>>
>>94364665
>C'mon, /co/, let's not be us, and move on with the next thing.

By the amount of "Bounce" posts still going on, I'd say we're still us.
>>
>>94364665
We just need some where she has the desired proportions
>>
>>94364665
No one gives a shit about the others because they don't have good art even Bounce has so much attention now because she has that piece on your post
>>
>>94364494
We already got that character down, let's go to the next thing.

>>94364724
That's the problem with /co/. Still stuck on what's already done. We got it. Let's tackle the next thing.
>>
File: black spark.png (367KB, 1582x586px) Image search: [Google]
black spark.png
367KB, 1582x586px
>>94364643
fixed
>>
>>94364665
So far we've focused on characterization with the other characters. Bounce is fleshed out so we're doing the same for the rest. Art is a steady process
>>
>>94364665
I wasn't in to get something to fap to.
>>
>>94364750
It took us two entire thread to get that good art.
Logically, we need to stop with the character, focus on another one, and in two threads, we'll get good art.

>>94364758
>we're doing the same for the rest
Let's hope so. But I get it, yeah.
>>
>>94364787
'k
>>
>>94364826
I musunderstood your post, nevermind.
>>
>>94364802
Check out the rest we've got something going on
>>94362745
>>
>>94364595
And her buddy Solvent Green!
>>
>>94364674
I love your style and how you drew her, Including that of the two previous posts! They look really well done.
>>
>>94364999
Hey i appreciate it
I'll be taking a whack at these when i have time
>>
>>94360609
Mannn, i've had this idea for almost two years.
it's about this black female super hero who got her powers of gigantification, from a freak science fair accident her scientist boyfriend dumped her after the accident, aside from that he became evil and has plant powers.
>>
File: Tanya.jpg (45KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya.jpg
45KB, 640x906px
>>94365095
Too close to Tanya who has a similar power set.
>>
File: queen ghost.png (1MB, 1470x714px) Image search: [Google]
queen ghost.png
1MB, 1470x714px
Anybody minds me combining the girl with no name or design with the girl with no personality?
>>
>>94364643
So are Jun and Joannie Q seperate characters or are they a single character?

I still say black girl who learns martial arts is less of a tired stereotype than lolelectricity and lolhalfasainknowskarate
>>
Okay, just bumbling in here with my shit concept.
So how about a black German?
And her power is time manipulation.
So she's the black girl who's always on time.
There you get comedic potential from conflicting stereotypes and the oddity of an accent that doesn’t fit her looks.
>>
>>94364674
As I said before, I think she needs semi-practical hair like you drew here >>94360791
>>
>>94365176
well, i'm pretty sure there's never been a black male scientist supervillain with plant powers
>>
>>94365212
I fused them because there really wasn't enough material to make 2 interesting characters aside from their dads being buds.

But yeah maybe forget about the electricity and asian parts, they aren't really necessary except as a joke. We can keep the "grew up in Asia and came back to her dad's neighbourhood" though, makes some amount of sense.
>>
>>94365317
Unless we were watching Darkwing Duck wrong?
>>
>>94362175
Aw look at her tiny muscles.
>>
File: 1495135647673.jpg (88KB, 651x627px) Image search: [Google]
1495135647673.jpg
88KB, 651x627px
>>94365206
>>
>>94365399
grin through it
>>
>>94365324
Makes sense

I look forwards to the guy who dreamt up Jun coming back to sperg at you for not liking his super original concept
>>
File: Tagger_000.jpg (67KB, 503x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tagger_000.jpg
67KB, 503x700px
>>94365206
Keep the colorful style but with tagger clothes
>>
>>94365437
I wish I had friends and talent. Then I could've made my own character without /co/.
>>
>>94365399
Hey man, at least you inspired a pretty cool design concept.
>>
>>94365566
Honestly you just needed to stop whining and write something about her
>>
>>94365477
Good things or horrible things could come from that, but I think I approve.
>>
>>94364475
Albino black girls still look black, it's all about facial structure and hair properties.
>>
>>94365678
Just make the hoodie similar to Shade's coat and maybe give her a gas mask or whatever it's called
>>
>>94365641
I don't care, except I'm very terribly bored now.

>>94365631
I guess? The only part that resembles my original design idea is Nicki Minaj.
>>
>>94365324
Understandable. I had liked the idea of the two of them having their own little "who's the better fighter" feud but yeah there hasn't been enough depth between them as of yet.

I think Street Player's diner should be their base of operations (not so much a base, more like a place they can all meet up and get a good plate to eat)
>>
>>94364090
>Afua Akuamoah
How the fuck do you even pronounce that shit?
>>
>>94365846
You've been saying the same thing for three threads so you obviously care.
>>
>>94365867
I've been saying "I don't care" because I don't care. There's no secret feelings. If I was still upset I would say something.
>>
>>94365846
>abloo bloo bloo y u no like manic pixie dream reality warper wishfulfilment waifu
>>
>>94365911
If you didn't care you would have left
>>
File: a17dbcb1d12d6183b0a1567ef30be7e2.png (100KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
a17dbcb1d12d6183b0a1567ef30be7e2.png
100KB, 800x1035px
>>94365866
Something like
"Ah-foo-ah AKU(like in SJ)-ah-moe-ah(like in Samoa)"

There's actually a guy called Akuamoah where I work.
>>
I want to bounce a quarter off Bounce's ass
>>
>>94365981
Sounds like a fun drinking game
>>
>>94365911
>hi OP here i just wanted to say that your ideas suck and are lame also i don't care. My original idea was better but i don't care. You're all faggots who jusr don't undersrand my pure love for my waifu alsi have i mentioned i don't care?
>>
>>94365852
I like the idea of them meeting up at the dinner, it reminds me of Persona 5. Also really pushes that they're blue collar heroes
>>
>>94360452
Black people are over represented out of all the "minorities"
>>
So if we drop the electricity thing, what should Kung Fu girl's alias be?
>>
>>94365949
I can see her having to correct people every time they ask.

She doesn't get annoyed when strangers do it (she'll even take a quick liking to them if they get it right on the first try), she does annoyed when Bounce does it for the 15th time.
>>
>>94366083
What if she doesn't have one because she sees no need to hide her identity.
>>
>>94366083
It's integral to the character and should stay
>>
>>94365852
>>94366043
I like that. It's also a good way to rope her in the Watch over time.
>>
File: 115300806-2.jpg (88KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
115300806-2.jpg
88KB, 600x603px
So any visual ideas for street player? What does she look like? What's her constume gimmick?
>>
>>94365939
I just said I was bored. Does anybody on this board have the ability to pay attention and retain information?

>>94365930
How you're going to try and make fun of me when this entire thing has become an attempt to create "thicc" fapbait? You're hung up over the "manic pixie dream girl" thing and those weren't even my words.

>>94366012
Jesus.
>>
File: 23532452345.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
23532452345.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>94365949
AKU!
>>
>>94366162
Why? It's just a shallow Blue Lightning reference, I had to make the pressure point thing on the spot when getting to her powers because aside from "lightning powers lol" there was nothing to it.
>>
>>94366139
Alright but she doesn't really have a civilian name either as of now.
Joannie Q? The fuck is that?
>>
>>94366167
>everyone shows up to her dinner in civilian clothes
>Street Player comes out with a warm smile and greets her customers
>when she realizes it's them her face drops and she scowls at them telling them to leave because she isn't interested
>someone on the group says they're just paying customers and is she really going to turn down business
>she responds with "Just don't bring that cape shit in my resturant"
>>
>>94365949
>>94366088
Do anglo's just have super easy to pronounce names or does everyone else have really hard to pronounce names?
>>
>>94366206
>when this entire thing has become an attempt to create "thicc" fapbait
Says the guy whose whole idea was "Niki Minaj, but with a stock personality".
The only "thicc" character there is is Bounce, the other characters people have been working on aren't supposed to be anything close to thick. And coincidentally don't have any art.
>>
>>94366284
I dunno, I'm >>94365949 and not an Anglo. It's a fairly simple name to pronounce imo but Anglos tend to be very peculiar about getting it right. Blame their messy orthography.
>>
>>94366333
There's the few little sketches of Joanie Q?
>>
>>94362078
Tbh I'd be willing to toss maybe $5-10 a month into a project like this if pther anons were willing to toss some as well. /co/ needs more OC creators and if Jewish Drawfags gets that done so be it.
>>
MY KINGDOM FOR SOME GOOD LEWDS
>>
>>94366206
>i don't care i'm just bored also my waifu idea was pure you just want fapbait. I will now ignore all the character-building going on because you don't love mai reality warpfu
>>
>>94366204
What about something based off 90s hip hop fashion.

>>94366262
What about Joan Kelly?
>>
>>94366379
Sexyverse pls put your trip back on
>>
>>94366379
I have cash but people are calling Sexyverse a scam. Dumb name aside how bad is it?
>>
>>94366371
Yeah and the guy's style is to draw everything thick as fuck, do that doesn't contradict me much sadly.
Not that I don't appreciate the contribution.
>>
File: baby costanza.png (109KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
baby costanza.png
109KB, 300x333px
>>94363715
Like my waning relevancy and will to live, this whole thing is dead
Already heard what you guys did with Necro so I'm not having any part of this
>>
>>94366442
He's well below free art-tier and makes you pay for that shit.
>>
File: eden-book13.jpg (271KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
eden-book13.jpg
271KB, 1600x1131px
>>94362102
If Adinkra is a mix of old myths renewed with modern tech, the more obvious (but maybe too obvious?) nemesis for her would be a staunch traditionalist. Maybe he would accuse her of "stealing" the magic or something.
>>
>>94366470
Necro?
What?
>>
I got two new villain ideas for y'all wait check this shit out

1. The zombie of a Confederate general. He can't complete a sentence without using the n word. He wants to reinstate slavery and reclaim America for whites, but he also wants to impregnate several if not all of the heroines.

2. A 5 per-center. Rapper and black supremacist. Kenneth Llama. He believes that white people were demons created by Yakub and that black people are the true Israelites.
>>
>>94366470
c'moooon
>>
>>94366498
What if he sees what she's doing as a bastardization of their tradition. Disrespecting years of culture and ritual with her technology
>>
File: 134125-163216-tag.jpg (36KB, 328x800px) Image search: [Google]
134125-163216-tag.jpg
36KB, 328x800px
>>94360887

Black character named Tag already exists.
>>
>>94366470
Fuck nigga do some lewds
>>
>>94366411
>90s hip hop fashion.
It works with her powerset but does it really work with her small business owner family woman personality?

>Joan Kelly
Not sure why but I don't like it. Maybe something less on the nose for the Kelly reference. Or do we just go she's literally Jim Kelly's daughter?
>>
>>94366470
draw Bounce
>>
File: Selous Scout.jpg (266KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Selous Scout.jpg
266KB, 1650x1275px
>>94366565
>No former Selous Scout villain who is your typical comic book mafia type, only he cut down his suit pants into booty shorts
>>
>>94366333
>"Niki Minaj, but with a stock personality".
That wasn't the idea.
>>
>>94366470

What do you want, TentacleBot? I'm curious what about this project you were interested in.
>>
>>94366470
draw something
>>
>>94362388
This sounds like there's a backstory here.
>>
>>94366470
Necro?
>>
>>94366588
Not sure. I was also thinking how her powers would work. It seems like it'd be more passive, like she uses it to get civilians out of danger.

Maybe something that sounds like it, like Quelle
>>
>>94366767

An amazing artist who came in with a sketch idea and everyone shat on him

These threads are why us drawfags stay away
>>
>>94366762
Long ago around 2011 some fucked edited a scanned doujin by himself, it was very obscure so no one had idea this was a pre-existenting thing this fucked changed their costumes and everything to make it look like a whole new comic

they guy fooled a couple of looser who gave him almost $300 believing this was their especial snowflake comic book
>>
>>94366850
I think I know who you're talking about. I enjoyed his image and said I'd like to see more, the thread has some shitposters but you can't let them dictate the flow
>>
>>94366850
There are rude people, sure
But why care?
I can't imagine he deserved it
>>
>>94366282
>Husband sees Bounce approaching the diner
>"Honey, rubber girl is coming our way."
>"Oh I am NOT in the mood for her hero talkin' right now. Gimme a sec."
>Bounce is on her phone for a good minute before realizing she's not actually getting close to the diner.
>"DAMNIT TERRI! COME ON!"
>>
damn, a whole thread of nothing but ideafags with no talent and high standards, this is sad, take what you guys can get and be happy
>>
File: its making me want to die.gif (946KB, 145x171px) Image search: [Google]
its making me want to die.gif
946KB, 145x171px
>>94366676
None of this

I was linked this thread and was told how it was falling apart. I was then told how anons in the last thread pretty much threw Necro under the bus and he's better then me at this art shtick

>>94366739
>>94366607
>>94366586
>>94366570

>still begging me to draw shit after I just shat on the idea

This is why idea threads don't go anywhere, it's just a bunch of anons throwing out ideas in hope that drawfags will draw their ideas even though the drawfags are well aware that anons just want lewds and the probably mistreatment they're gonna get.
That's why the drawthreads are dead and most drawfags moved to /trash/
>>
>>94366923
The art that's been posted has been mostly met with appreciation.

Again, people will shitpost.
>>
>>94366935
So are you going to draw Boncy with doing the anaconda pose or what?
>>
>>94366935

I see. And I'm assuming the tumblr with your name is yours? It kind of sucks to see an interesting idea squandered by anons that don't know a good thing when they have it in their grasp.
>>
>>94367007
>interesting idea
>>
>>94366935
There are obviously anons who appreciated his work and enjoyed it, so why let the shit posters dictate the overall thread? I'm willing to work with artist and other anons have expressed they are too. So again, why let the shit posters be the ones you listen to?
>>
>>94366935
It's strange that as an artist you don't see all the sides to it
Are you worried people won't like you anymore or something?
This is how stuff works
>>
>>94366935
Draw some lewds we got some nice girls
>>
>>94366935
Honestly I think this is just reality warper anon. Anyone can just put on a name, plus you're ignoring all of the actual support and productive post
>>
>>94366994
Damn i need that
>>
You idiots its not really Tentaclebot
>>
>>94367023
Seems thin skinned for an artist
>>
>>94366935
I don't really know which pic you're talking about but yeah, you're on 4chan, people are going to be dicks. And some people are going to be thankful.

Draw something, don't, who gives a shit, Jesus Christ how high is that horse you're on? Is that how drawfags always behave?
I've been having fun with the concepts that have been thrown together. I was never in this for "lewds".

Right now you're just making this thread about you and contributing nothing.
>>
>>94366935
For god's sake just draw something or GTFO
>>
>>94367095
Probably true
>>
>>94367062
This.
>>
>>94367062
>>94367140
Nigga I'm watching Jessica Biel on USA
Leave me out of this
>>
>>94367102
Right, just because lewds are inevitable, doesn't mean it doesn't happen to like everything
>>
>>94366920
>Roberta just stares blankly at the restaurant as she disappears over the horizon
>Terri walks away from the window dusting her hands accomplished
>over the horizon you see a figure jumping up
>she lands in the store through her roof "I can pay for that..."
>>
>>94366935
Draw Bouncy using her thong to trap a thief
>>
>>94367062
Soo... are you him?
>>
What do we know of the setting?

I remember in the earlier threads thoughts of it being in detroit or flint. Are we going for a real city or a fictional one? Is the government corrupt or just grossly incompetent?
>>
>>94366935
TB please just draw something for us
>>
>>94367219
I mean, we have a girl who comes from real Ghana and has "real" Ghanaian deities on her side, making a fictional American city would be weird.

I'd say governement is incompetent as to not be a fight againt The Man.
>>
Someone send this shit to redfred we need more drawfags
>>
>>94367219
Let's go full fictional so we can have control over it.
>>
>>94367273

He's busy with commission work

Your only gonna get him right now is if you pay him for this
>>
So when y'all shat on Necro's drawing was it cuz it was simply not-in-color or was /co/ being "uhhh, can we get a better artist n here!?!?"
>>
>>94367292

Was probably the "lets get a better artist"
>>
>>94367292
Someone just needs to repost it so we can see
>>
>>94367292
We don't want lolis
>>
>>94367292
>>94367309
>>94367316
It was in this thread you fucking retards scroll up
>>
>>94367292
Not my Kung Fu Ebony Goddess
>>
File: 1499817190740.gif (4MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1499817190740.gif
4MB, 371x209px
>>94367328
>>>94367292
>We don't want lolis
>>
>>94364068
>>94364071
Okay umm...
Lieutenant Mike Tsung, FDNY.

Joannie meets him at an apartment complex while they're both rescuing people. Later, Joannie regularly goes to a restaurant owned by his parents, coincidentally.
I'm not great at writing romance, but the idea of a couple where one person is engrossed/loves a culture and the other person is native to that culture but doesn't really care for it could be fun/cute.
>>
File: mmm love me a mess.jpg (31KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
mmm love me a mess.jpg
31KB, 540x304px
>>94367251
>>94367273
>being this desperate
man shitshow
>>
>>94367292
his art is meh we can get something better
>>
File: Bounce1.png (60KB, 233x532px) Image search: [Google]
Bounce1.png
60KB, 233x532px
The only good idea in here was Bounce and you couldnt even let that get off the ground
>>
>>94367328
That wasn't one, though.
>>
File: just fucken.png (176KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
just fucken.png
176KB, 540x405px
>>94367292
They just wanted better artists
>>
>>94367332
You mean this one? >>94360722

The one that everyone in the last thread and this one loved? Hell it's now the default design for Bounce because people enjoyed it so much
>>
>>94363595
Is it this?
>>
>>94367292
Are we just supposed to know what image you're talking about?
Is this it >>94346652?
If so I'm guessing because it had very little to do with the concepts that were being dicussed. There was like one post that said "maybe stretchy dreads?" and basically nobody thought it was interesting except apparently that one drawfag.

It's a shame but it's pretty crazy that there's now a clique thing going on because of it.
>>
>>94367417
You do realize that people are just baiting, right?

>>94367421
That's /co/ for you. Always stuck in a rut, over the dumbest shit. It's already been said ITT, but that's characters done. Let's move on to the next ones.
>>
>>94367415
That could lead to cute interactions between her and his parents.
>>
>Adinkra: "If you join us, maybe we can help out with the diner, or get people to come and eat here."
>Street Player: "No offense sweetie, but the last time one of you 'helped' me, I got a call at 3 in the morning from the owner of Maxwell's bitchin about how the front of his shop was covered in rats from the roof down."
>Queen Ghost: "Hey that had nothing to do with you. Dude never gave me my change."
>>
>>94367292
No one draw our ideas the way we want 'em
>>
>>94367435
Yeah, the design is great, she just needs to be thiccer
I didn't think that was a big deal
>>
>>94367522
Sooo...thicc?

>>94367524
Nevermind...
>>
>>94367435
That shit was hideous from the outfit to the whole scene even the villain looks ugly
>>
>>94367488
See, thats the problem. You say shes "done" when in reality all you have is a basic backstory and powerset for her. So driven to make 5 fucking characters that you can't stop to flesh out ONE.
>>
>>94367443
Looking at the responses you can tell that most of them are samefags. Other than that it's just people asking for some of the characters
>>
>>94367443
Yeah i remember saying the drawing itself want bad
Just wasnt paying attention
>>
>>94367488
Like 4-5 characters have a pretty clear concept by now. Feel free to develop more, personally I'm too tired.
>>
>>94367547
So you're just going to ignore the paragraphs of ideas and characterization
>>
>>94367564
Visuals are done. The look is done.
People want to be stuck on that, when it's already done.
>>
>>94367560
It's was so hideous that everyone loved it and it became her design. All of those are the same character so you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>94367645
They are talking about a different earlier pic
>>
>>94367435
You people are the biggest fucking retards, it was this:
>>94362453
>>94362487
>>94362605
>>94362645
>>94362655
>>94362712
>>
>>94367684
So this one >>94367443
The one people still enjoyed outside of the obvious smaefag. And it looks like the same artist kinda

>>94367707
The other anon said "it wasn't in color" so he probably meant this one >>94346652
>>
File: shooter3.jpg (58KB, 720x794px) Image search: [Google]
shooter3.jpg
58KB, 720x794px
At this point someone just needs to write a basic script for like their first adventure, or even a solo adventure or one of the origins.

I might get to it tomorrow but I worked today already and I really don't have the energy now.

Reposting the basic plot posted earlier for how they meet.

>Going by this >>94360991 Bounce origin the big corporation could be the cause of the accident. They could have hired local gangs to harass the
workers and sabotage the equipment. The same gangs being hired are the ones that >>94360887 brother joined. While Bounce tries to stop the gangs and looks into the sabotage she meets Tag. The two could team up taking down crime in the city.

>During their team up Joannie Q >>94360791 >>94360827 is wandering carrying her block of wood with her dojo's name on it. She comes across some street punks beating up an innocent person and calls them cowards for using their fighting ability to harm the weak. After she beats them in a fight she demands to see their master. She forces them to take them back to their hide out where Bounce and Tag are planning their assault on gang. The three team up and take out the leader leaving the scene for the cops to clean up.

>Mechanica could be spying on the newly formed team and meet them in the second arc. She is investigating international corruption, the same corporation that hurt Roberta and her family are doing the same on a global scale. This opens up the team to more world wide crimes and protect more than their neighborhood
>>
>>94367501
Actually that makes me wonder. Queen Ghost seems like the one who'd not be a team player, is she just a part of it because of her brothers and revenge and Street Player just wants to keep her kids out of it all?
>>
>>94367863
How long will you be here? I could write a quick draft and drop it ITT if you want in a hour or two
>>
Guys, guys... it's over, no one is going to draw this

We ruined everything, too many idea guys and so much hate for the low-skilled drawfags
>>
>>94367935
Just shut up about that
>>
>>94360722
>>94367421

Who was the drawfag for this?
>>
>>94367899
I'll probably stick around for a while, not sure how long or if the thread will survive. Honestly I'm invested enough that I'll probably make another thread tomorrow if there isn't one.
If someone else makes one, don't forget to link and backlink this time.
>>
>>94367935
Let''s pretend like nothing ever happened on the next thread we can get some artists to draw our scripts just shut up
>>
File: Street Player.png (29KB, 681x515px) Image search: [Google]
Street Player.png
29KB, 681x515px
>>94368019
Forgot pic
Someone needs to elaborate on the visual concept for Street Player too.
>>
>it's a cacophony of bitching at free art.

Idea guys are cancer.
>>
>>94368019
So just because you "invested" a lot on this shit we have to deal with another thread? fuck off you thirty bastard

Ideafags are the worst
>>
>ITT original OP gets salty because no one liked his idea
>>
File: fuck this im out.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this im out.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Hopefully the next thread will be better. I don't know what the fuck happened here, guys.
>>
>>94368073
You need to fuck off and find something else to worry about
>>
File: 1456592933042.png (115KB, 268x637px) Image search: [Google]
1456592933042.png
115KB, 268x637px
>>94368072
>>94368073
>waifufag is still salty no one liked his idea
>>
>>94368103
>ITT Original OP still hoping some idiot drawfag catch his bait so he can get some art of his crap fanfic
>>
>>94368122
original OP
>>
>>94368073
Ngga you don't have to deal with shit, there's a whole board aside from this thread.
Hide the thread and move on.
>>
>>94368019
>>94368070
How many pages you looking for? At this rate I may be able to drop it in time for the next thread
>>
>>94368145
Dude that's him. You can tell by his shitty filenames or how all of his images start with '15' followed by a bitch fit
>>
>>94368070
Also do you mind updating Joannie's card to fit with the noble kung fu girl thing here >>94367863
>>
>>94368191
Maybe we need a shape shifting villain based on him
>>
Don't leave just yet! I have a new piece of lewd coming up!
>>
>>94368277
Sure thing, share a wip
>>
>>94368277
Yeah man we totally believe in some random anon
>>
>>94368163
I mean, it kinda depends on how you're going to format it. Something that feels like a small but full adventure rather than a collection of small interactions like >>94367501 (not that there's anything wrong with those).
Maybe try one of the origins. I'd say Bounce or Queen Ghost seem the most straight-forward as they deal with our first shady villain organization more firsthand, but that's merely a suggestion.
>>
File: iguessilldie.jpg (63KB, 431x500px) Image search: [Google]
iguessilldie.jpg
63KB, 431x500px
>>94368129
More like mildly interested artist drops by to see what the kids are up to. Changes mind when they see what shit is going down.
>>
>>94368274
Honestly I thought of taking the reality warper and making her the main villain, like a Syndrome or Zoom type. She sees the exploits of the group and really wants to join so they let her. However she's too brutal for goes too far so they let her go. She can't handle the rejection so she goes about making their life a living hell any way she can
>>
>>94368191
I'm not him, you self destructive faggots.
You know that you can check that sort of shit, right?
>>
>>94368313
Why be such an idiot to respond like that?
>>
>>94368330
Not that anon but the dude working on a draft. I want to cut through the shit if you really are an interested artist. Editor anon here >>94367863 seems interested in actually working too. Do you have a throwaway contact so I can get in touch with you?
>>
>>94368330
This thread really did get out of control fast, /co/ cant have nice things. Shame to, Bounce was fun. I doubt a new thread will be much better
>>
>>94368357
Not effectively
>>
>>94361531
If they don't have a dick, what would be the point? Post-Op trannies are gross
>>
>>94368413
>was
Bounce isn't over, turbo nerd
>>
>>94368270
>the noble kung fu girl thing here
Which part specifically? That post is full of links.

There's already a thing about how she's full "muh honor" here >>94364756 although I should update that to possibly remove the half-chinese and electricity part.
I'll try to wake up early and work on reading the threads and updating those before going to work tomorrow. After I leave I may be back something like 7 hours after this post.
>>
>>94368458
Do you have a discord or something so I can contact you? I'd much rather work with people who are honestly interested in this project
>>
>>94368501
I'm a bit tech impaired desu. Give me a sec.
>>
File: 1501482768712.jpg (22KB, 480x910px) Image search: [Google]
1501482768712.jpg
22KB, 480x910px
>>94368422
Not my problem. Go take a nap or something, you dickhead. Making fun of my filenames and shit.
>>
>>94368501
poops mgee#5581
>>
File: 1486448901255.jpg (106KB, 594x717px) Image search: [Google]
1486448901255.jpg
106KB, 594x717px
>>94362752
>>94362787
contribute something you fucking edgelords or shut the fuck up. You fucking people that bitch just to bitch rather than put your money where your mouth is are really fucking autisticly annoying.
>>
>>94368458
>>94368685
Congratulations guys you became /co/co/'s bizarre adventure
>>
>>94368790
what
>>
>>94368790
I don't care, I need to work on creative projects and my irl writing buddy only wants to talk about how awful people and society are.
>>
>>94368973

Who are you and why don't you just work for me?
>>
File: This is a godsend.jpg (69KB, 512x832px) Image search: [Google]
This is a godsend.jpg
69KB, 512x832px
Nothing to contribute but thicc.
>>
So is everyone willing to just actually work now? I've still got plenty of ideas for characterization and story
>>
>>94369099
Your ideas mean nothing if you can't draw them
>>
>>94369099
I'm willing to man, but as >>94369255 stated, we need some art for it to work. This ain't /lit/
>>
>>94369070
well my dick's hard AF.
>>
>>94369255
>>94369295
I'm gonna have to agree with these two, we already have plenty of decent ideas, now we need to actually start putting those ideas to paper.
We don't even have doodles of any of the characters outside of Bounce.
>>
>>94369255
>>94369295
I'm willing to find an artist. If I can't I'll take my ass to /ic/ or /i/ and learn
>>
>>94369340
Joannie has sketches >>94360791
And the rest had images with an idea of their design
>>
File: 1499024743472.gif (1MB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499024743472.gif
1MB, 320x224px
If you guys are serious about this shit, than you need to create some kind of pastebin for this stuff. Gather up all the ideas you have and drop it in there. You have no structure nor a solid foundation. If you can produce some grounded ideas than I'm sure people will attempt to draw for you.

Also, don't attack the few drawfags that will put up with your shit.
>>
File: bounce.jpg (72KB, 832x935px) Image search: [Google]
bounce.jpg
72KB, 832x935px
Here you go! An artist buddy of mine whipped this up for you guys but since this is a blue board I can't post the uncensored version here.
>>
>>94369467

Sexyverse thank you

But we really dont deserve it
>>
>>94369467
pls don't indulge these tards
>>
>>94369431
We should just move away from threads because shit posters seem to flock to them. Maybe a discord channel or something where work can get done faster

>>94369467
That looks great. Do they mind working on a sketch of what the others look like too? If not do you have any advice for getting in contact with a willing artist?
>>
>>94369467
from another artists to you, that's cool but no one of these guys have the money to support you patreon youre wasting your time here
>>
>>94369519
>>94369528
>>94369558
>>94369608

No the point was entirely to show you that my offer was sincere.

Keyword being "was."

I really wanted to make one of these /co/ projects happen but I guess that can never be.
>>
>>94369467
What the fuck is wrong with those eyes? she looks retarded.
>>
>>94369467
Anyone but these guys deserve your support not sure why are you still here
>>
>>94369635
>I'm not interested anymore but I still did some drawings for you guys
>>
>>94369635
No, you wanted basement dwelling neckbeards to pitch into your patreon for neetbuxs. Your marketing scheme is retarded
>>
>>94369635
There's other projects worth of your time, the channel-tan threads and "weekend co creations" are some of them but this... this is just fetish shit made by a thirsty anon
>>
>>94369467
>>94369635
Good thing you didn't shared your site or your artists friend blog, these guys will beg you to do more with their snowflake waifu
>>
>>94369635
Take my advice Sexyverse... run while you can
>>
>>94369635
Multiple anons expressed they were interested before and now, you never responded to those post with more details. Why ignore genuine intrest and listen to shit posters who arent?
>>
>>94369647

Yeah well it's a shame.

>>94369674

Sure, why not. One pic is good enough.

>>94369692

Just take the censored art for free.

>>94369701

As someone that writes porn comics all week, I'm really only interested in stuff like that. I can't even mention anything about my site and stuff because that would be shilling. I'm just looking for interesting ideas.

>>94369720
>>94369729

I saw all responses, good and bad. There's just too much negativity to make this work.
>>
>>94369770
>I saw all responses, good and bad. There's just too much negativity to make this work.
But why not contact the willing anons or at least give us the option. The people who are against it and just here to shot post won't be here for the long run. Why punish the ones who are trying to do something despite the negativity
>>
>>94369770
Understandable. Can I make a suggestion? go to /tg/ they write mostly fantasy but sometimes their ideas are set on modern times, they can be lewd or at least sexy and they all are chill except for the heavy fantasy themed thread.

You can find a lot of drawfags and writefags willing to throw some ideas and concepts for your comics.
>>
>>94369467
That's jut /co/lette with a different hair style
>>
>>94369817
Because you idea guys are not woth his time and effort you all have these complex stories about shit and everything that nobody wants to read this is why no one of your projects gets done
>>
>>94369770
Better leave now Sexyverse they will try to play "nice" to get your attention so you will throw more censored sketches at 'em
>>
>>94369897
Why keep pretending like every response was bad and ignore the genuine post that were here before
>>
>>94369917
Why do you keep starting every post with a question? Christ I was having fun with this 2 threads ago and even I know this all went to fucking shit. Let it go
>>
>>94369881
Then why post interest? Multiple anons showed a willingness to cut the day and make a simple story, you can scroll up and see it. If he didn't want to why post in the first place
>>
>>94369948
Because I want an honest answer. There was genuine interest so why ignore it and focus on the people derailing the thread and then act like they were the driving force behind it
>>
>>94369950
"multiple anons" anons are shit and you know it i am a shit writer this went to shit 500 posts ago

you all don't deserve shit and you know it stop trying to make a thing of this
>>
>>94369986
>There was genuine interest

There's a couple of lame writers who want to write a story but they don't have drawfriends or money to draw these stories that's their interest

Everyone wants to be famous and they believe this is their change but no, it's over you got nothing but three acceptable deliveries from these threads
>>
>>94369993
They showed interest before so they saw something in it. People are getting riled up over negative post instead of giving attention the actual predictive ones.
>>
>>94369950
>>94369986
God, dude you sound pathetic.
>>
>>94370052
The ones write by you? yeah man they're so interesting i'm dying to read more about your amazing ideas
>>
>>94370034
Again people said they were willing to pay in this thread
>Everyone wants to be famous and they believe this is their change but no
You're projecting here. I just want to write and make something with other anons
>>
>>94370091
>just want to write and make something with other anons

>/lit/
is all your buddy go and write your epic fantasy novel, be the next stephen king
>>
>>94370079
I meant the thread over all. People saw something in here so they drew some stuff. I never said it was amazing and if you didn't care or enjoy posting ity why be here
>>
>>94370091
You wan to have fun with something designed to be lewd? haha, good luck
>>
>>94370144
But my interest is in comics. Did you forget those had words?
>>
File: 2345234532.png (304KB, 584x565px) Image search: [Google]
2345234532.png
304KB, 584x565px
>>94369467
Let me guess
"You guys can have the uncensored version for $15 a month, imgur? What's that?"
>>
>>94370171

No. I'm putting it on my tumblr later.
>>
>>94369467
Your bait doesn't work here we don't have money to pay for this shit
>>
>>94370208
I don't need your blog I just need one of the first 4 tags so I can look for it myself, I don't want these fuckers to go and beg at you
>>
>>94370208
Dude just leave this anon will try to do anything to catch your attention hes desperate
>>
>>94370208
Please don't forget to tell the guys at tumblr how bad and horrible this thread was and how they shitted on anyone willing to help them

These guys don't server any help at this point
>>
>>94370208
You were too good for this thread, man
>>
>>94370208

Go to /ctg/ I'm sure you can fins someone there
>>
>>94370256
Do you want all these character locked behind a paywall?
>>
>>94370379
I lurk their thread too anon but most people think they don't do any lewds and it's all cute and happy but they actually do lewds like these

>>94270607
>>94270685

I'd would be cool to see a comic with any of those tans
>>
>>94370419
I really don't care enough about them I wanted free lewds, that's it
>>
>>94370379
I know they have threads but when? I never catch those in time
>>
>>94370208
alright mate show me your page, let me see the goodies
>>
>>94369070
This is great, who is it?
>>
File: just sayin.jpg (44KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
just sayin.jpg
44KB, 310x328px
>>94370495

I can't. I got in trouble last time. But it's freely available. No paywall. No hiding. No nothing.
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>94370645
>My tumblr is freely available
>But I'm not going to tell you how to find it
Why is everything you do such a fucking limp dick "gee, I'd love too... But I can't, tee hee"
>>
>>94370696

Have you tried looking for my name on tumblr? Have you tried googling it?
>>
>>94370696
>>94370755
Did you not pay attention on how butthurt dude got when people called them out?
They came to these threads with that "pay me and i'll make your comics" shit, people told them to fuck off, and how they just camp these threads for ideas to steal, and then overcharge people to see them elsewhere. Got mad, left, and then came back with that drawing, since they caught feelings super hard.

That's the usual M.O. Nothing new if you've seen it before. People like that are really sensible about their reputation, you see.
>>
>>94370696
>>94370755
Literally took me two seconds, two fucking seconds

this is how brillaint are these guys, Sexyverse
>>
>>94370786
>this is how brillaint are these guys
Are you an actual retard?
>>
>>94369467
Looks great, but again
She is supposed to be thiccer
>>
>>94370696
>>94370770
He needed to come out of this like he's above all of it, but still big enough to throw the whole thing a bone. He usually hang on /aco/

>>94370786
lol A lot of anons sure flipped when free drawings are involved..
>>
>>So I went into this “black girl superheroine” thread on /co/ that’s been active for a week and asked if anyone was interested in me making it a reality.
>>Let’s just say that didn’t work out and I’m no longer interested.
And yet here you are for some reason, you do realize /co/ is poor as fuck and isn't going to pay you for shit, right?
>>
>>94370851

Because I have a dozen threads open and I'm doing other stuff. Thanks to this thread I got a free piece of art from my friend! And I got to share it with you!
>>
>>94370892

And even when there were anons willing to pay they got ignored.
>>
>>94370851
Amazing. I wonder what's keeping dude here? It can't just be the huge attention-boner, right?

>>94370892
Never mind. It is the attention-boner.
>>
>>94370917
So what?
>>
>>94370913
Nigga no one was willing to pay you all were writers replying to him and the anons wanted this to be a easy thing that doesn't work
>>
Someone getting next thread ready?
>>
Wait, so my man here got so distraught from people telling him fuck off, multiple times, and in multiple threads, that he actually went and called someone, just for a drawing? For a thread-tantrum?
>>
>>94370913
They probably weren't pledging enough money or something.
This dude obviously wants to make a living off selling decent but ultimately unremarkable art that hundreds of other artists post online for free. Funny enough I notice only porn artists do this, most webcomic artists make donations completely optional.
>>
>>94370930
Oh, tongue out his ass, honey. It's dirty in there.
>>
>>94370986
So you are upset art was delivered?
>>
>>94371003
You're a fucking moron
>>
>>94371010
Wrong word there, anon. Just weird that they would got that far to rub something in the faces of all those meanies in a 4chan thread.
But it seems like this isn't the first time he does something like this. At least from what I'm reading here.
>>
>>94370950
Why lie when there's proof
>>94361137
>>94361157
>>94361188
>>94361190
>>
>>94371010
>>94371027
lol put your trip back on, you silly
>>
>>94371053
Why are you even here?
>>
>>94371040
Post the other replies, though.
>>
How do you get to be so petty at the people in this site, or anywhere else, but specifically this site, when they tell you that they're not interested in you?
>>
NEW THREAD GUYS!

>>94371088
>>94371088
>>94371088
>>
>>94371066
I never said there weren't people who didn't want to. You're the one ignoring actual support. And that's just the people who were willing to pay, other showed support but were broke.

>>94362200
>>94366379
>>94369558
>>
>>94371152
youre so delusional dude
>>
Hey, at least we're 3 for 3 on uniqueness for the threads. First gets merit for being the orignal, second one we saw one character fulfilled, with 10/10, and in this one we got some sort of reverse revenge for being mean to someone?
>>
>>94371216
>with 10/10
with 10/10 art, I mean. :)
>>
File: 13541356785.png (249KB, 307x351px) Image search: [Google]
13541356785.png
249KB, 307x351px
>>94371174
>"no one wanted to pay they just wanted free art"
>plenty of post showing people willing to pay
>"you're delusional"
Willing customers were there you can't keep pretending like they weren't
>>
>>94371244
Sexy asking if people will give HIM money to do what HE wants doesn't really make this a collaborative effort. I don't want money in /co/ endeavors. I'd just want a little more fun and a little less controlling judgy assholes.
>>
Actually where did the 30+ anons come from? Before the thread was at a steady 35-39 or so then when the shitpost came in it shot up to 59
>>
>>94371416
>when the shitpost came, the number of anons seemed to increase
I mean...
>>
The problem with all ideas posted on this thread is that they look too specific to a time period or fashion trend, when they should look "superheroic".
Everything here just screams "modern superhero", when there should be no such thing, just "superhero".

They don't have an iconic and timeless design like Spider-Man, Doctor Doom or Captain America.

Although his designs draws inspiration from the death reaper, robots, knights, mages and the Tin Woodman, Doom doesn't seem to belong to a specific era. You can throw him in the dark ages or on a cyberpunk future that his design will work well. You can throw him in any scenario, you can make him funny, scary, pompous, heroic, and the character will work. Doom is the absolute perfect design.
Spider-Man doesn't look like an spider yet conveys the idea of a "spider man" very well, and, although he was created in the sixties, he seems modern to this day.
Wolverine doesn't look like a Wolverine. He wears fucking yellow and blue, he shouldn't be a badass, yet he is and his design works.
And they all work in different drawing styles. They look nice whether on Steve Ditko pencils or on the anime-like Capcom games.

You guys need to study more classic, specially Kirby and Ditko designs and understand better how superheroes actually work, or else you guys will end with a 2000's Luke Cage.
>>
>>94371507
They can't draw that's the problem
>>
File: New Kid on the Board.png (153KB, 851x825px) Image search: [Google]
New Kid on the Board.png
153KB, 851x825px
At least the design was cool.
>>
>>94371872
Fuck off Necro no one wants you here
>>
>>94371872
Man why are you wasting your time here?
>>
>>94371872
>"lol boobs ft. lol black girls amirite?"
>>
>>94371872
This is what happens when thirsty anons just want porn and writers want to take everything too serious
>>
>>94371872
It doesn't matter nothing about this matter, the dream i dead
>>
>>94371872

guess we'll see this on /aco/ from now on
>>
>>94372118
That's all you wanted fucked thi just was another excuse to get free porn
>>
>>94371872
nah we are safe the world doesn't need another gg
>>
File: Where do you think we are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>94372153
>the world doesn't need another gg
Thread posts: 583
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.