/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are those Titan Doctor Who comics any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: titan.jpg (14KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
14KB, 182x277px
Are those Titan Doctor Who comics any good?
>>
would like to know as well
>>
>>94325071
>>>/tv/
>>
>>94325071
I've only read the Four Doctors crossover event and the big Cyberman event, and they're pretty good. Haven't read the individual series though.
>>
>>94325104
This is still a /co/ topic, its talking about a comic BASED on a tv show, not a TV show, its like talking about a new Superhero movie, its still related to comics and cartoons
>>94325122
I've not actually heard about the Cyberman thing, whats it about
>>
>>94325104
Fuck off. OP is talking about comic books.

That being said as far as I know all the 2005-Present DW comics are meh.

I know that some of the classic ones from the 70's are considered pretty good, with writers like Alan Moore and artists like Dave Gibbons.

There was also a crossover with Deaths Head from the UK Transformers comics.
>>
>>94325160
>I've not actually heard about the Cyberman thing, whats it about
The Cybermen team up with Rassilon and start fucking with the Doctor's past, converting companions and older versions of the Doctor.
>>
I liked the 12th and 8th Doctor ones, the 11th one I read had some annoying sassy negress and was shit
>>
File: 1478746278187.gif (324KB, 200x391px) Image search: [Google]
1478746278187.gif
324KB, 200x391px
>>94325071
they have...interesting artists
>>
>>94325269
That sounds cool as fuck
>>94325279
All i know about the 11th ones is that the black women gets sent into the time war, meets the war doctor and the war master who's a asian child for some reason. I was thinking of reading the 9th doctor ones
>>
>>94325071
They're pretty good. They're set during large gaps in the series timeline rather than being squashed between episodes like the IDW comics so they have the freedom to kind of be their own full seasons with proper arcs and premieres/finales.
>>
>>94325323
There's a lot of time war stuff in the Eleventh Doctor Year 2 comics. It's handled pretty well IMO.
>>
>>94325071
I read one briefly. I thought it was pretty good, it was kind of like a film-noir like story. I only read it once, I borrowed it from my English teacher, whose boyfriend drew the story, which was cool.
>>
>>94325104
Fuck off newfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.