[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever make a comeback? Do you think that someone will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500847598941.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500847598941.png
249KB, 248x459px
Will he ever make a comeback? Do you think that someone will make a reboot or a new show with Bugs and the rest of the gang?
>>
>>94172492
probably. as far as reboots go, I doubt anything they make will ever top the looney tunes show.

bugs.. easy on the carrots
>>
Are you really asking if characters that have been on television in perpetuity since 1930 will ever come back?

Anyway, I don't think they should remain on TV, exactly. Again and again we're being shown there's only one way to go with cartoons on daytime TV: shitty sketch comedy for kids. So unless they want to stoop to having Bugs singing about waffles, the only way to go is a webseries focused on good animation and a classic sensibility like that series of Mickey Mouse shorts that's apparently been moderately successful for Disney.
>>
>>94172492
Bugs... Easy on the carrots.
>>
>>94172492
>>94172744
Go back to >>>/mu/

Never thought I would have to say that.
>>
>>94172492
He should quit.
That'll show em' alright hehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
>>
>>94172492
Looney tunes is facing the same problem that doomed Tom & Jerry to a low budget kids franchise: slapstick is dead. Nobody knows how to write and animate slapstick anymore. Not to mention needing good voice actors and sound effects because the humour is all in the delivery.
>>
>>94173225
Mickey Mouse of all characters has it down pretty damn good nowadays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w
>>
>>94173324
These shorts do fill me with hope that there's still interest in doing some good old fashioned slapstick, but they seem to be rather obscure. Like, they keep getting posted on Youtube with little fanfare. Then again, they keep getting made, so someone must be seeing some profit from this.
>>
>>94173460
They're even getting a ride based off the shorts.
>>
>>94173502
Well, damn. I guess Disney is trying to establish classic black and white Mickey as its own franchise,while the modern designs stick to the kid stuff. But is it really that successful? Hardly anyone talks about them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.