[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, is he better than Cavill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: l3w8W.gif (983KB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
l3w8W.gif
983KB, 540x260px
Now that the dust has settled, is he better than Cavill?
>>
>>94033125

He's not better than welling, so who knows
>>
>>94033125
He's a poor man's Christopher Reeve. Kinda like Brandon Routh, but with a much better ass.
>>
>>94033125
Yes.
>>
Lets be honest with ourselves, shit is better than Cavill. I know its not his fault but he has no personality, depth. or anything that drives him. Hes not even a character.
>>
>>94033144
dubs of truth
>>
>>94033255
>>>/tv/
>>
>>94033125
No. Unless your entire standard is: "Does he smile a lot?"
>>
>>94033291
what?
>>
>>94033125
>talks to people
>smiles
>actually enjoys helping people
>didn't kill a bunch of people
Yes.
>>
>>94033319
>weaker than a young girl of his same race with no training or experience
No.
>>
>>94033347
And Cavill is weaker than some old man who, despite all his training, got his shit pushed in by Jor El (who had no training) and only one by stabbing him when Jor wasn't looking and who had had his powers for like 3 minutes.
>>
>>94033347
>weaker than a normal human dressed as a bat
>>
>>94033388
Your point? Zod is still a man. Supergirl is not.
>>
Are you asking if he's a better actor, or a better portrayal of Superman?

Yes to both
>>
>>94033445
>muh smiles meme
>>
Depends on whether or not Superman is just a power level to you.
Cavill has the power level but none of the charm or heart.
>>
>>94033347
>with no training or experience
Look I think Supergirl is an awful show as much as a the next guy but that's just not true.

Kara's had a ton of training from the DEO and from her sister. They even put her in a Kryptonite radiated room so that when she learned hand to hand combat her trainer could actually hurt her.
She went on to train Mon-El in using his powers

And she has two seasons and like full scale 3 alien invasions of fighting experience
>>
>>94033125
Fucks no. Hes like the worst. Cain is better than him.
>>
>>94033255

As a long time comic reader Cavil made me give a fuck about Supes

You are my world
>>
>>94033499
You say that like Cain isn't the top of the mountain.
>>
>>94033516
Are you telling me this guy made you give a fuck about Superman?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fobQTrMimPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
>>
>arrrggghhh
>supergirl help me
no
>>
File: image.png (375KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375KB, 600x250px
>>94033319
Supes killed Zod and doomsday.
>>
>>94033829
I was more so referring to all the civilians he killed.
>>
>>94034739
Rewatch the film and count how many building he threw zod into and how many people he killed. Literally just zod and doomsday.
>>
>>94033445
Cavill is actually an incredible actor, the portrayal he's given to work with is just not true to it. Hoechlin is not a great actor, but you can still see his passion for what he's doing in the role he has and that translates very well to their more true interpretation to comics Supes.
>>
>>94034929
I agree. Plus the fact that Afleck's also a good actor kind of takes me think its Snyder's fault more than theirs.
>>
>>94033479
Not him, but be that as it made, Clark has 10-15 years of experience and was supposedly fighting at full power. The fight was bullshit. A smart writer would've had Kara try to outsmart him, or find away to break his hallucination. However Supergirl's writers are a bunch of hacks, and they just have them stand toe to toe punching each other, until she knocks him out. That is the most uncreative way they could've approached that fight. And then Superman spends the rest of the episode reiterating 4 times that she's better than him in almost every way.

The mere idea of tough women isn't enough to trigger me. Hell I loved Wonder Woman, and I think it's probably the greatest example we've had, of how to depict a strong female superhero, without getting heavy handed at all with it's feminist tones. Supergirl's show is the opposite of the Wonder Woman movie. The whole Supergirl vs. Superman episode was them spray painting "GIRL POWER!" on plywood, and beating the audience over the head with it. It's such a trash show.
>>
>>94033125
No but Garfield is better than Holland
>>
>>94033479
Not to mention that due to this trash show's tendency to steal Superman enemies and give them to Supergirl, she's faced more of his Rogues gallery than he has.

Livewire, Silver Banshee, Parasite, Metallo, Brainiac 8, Draga, the Kryptonians, Daxamites and White Martians, etc

What Kryptonian level threats do we know CW Superman has faced other than Zod?
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (30KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
30KB, 450x312px
>>94035003
>No but Garfield is better than Holland
>>
>>94034800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmIL4cBFyA

Every person that died in Smallville is his fault. Especially those at the 7-11 who he directly killed.
>>
>>94034800
>>94035103
Oh and the people killed when he chose to bring the ship down in Metropolis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGzoeY0XcGI
>>
>>94034929
>Cavill is actually an incredible actor,
Eeeeeh, he's okay but I've yet to see anything from him that would wow me. He was good in Man from UNCLE in a way that shows he could be a very good Superman, but that wasn't a particularly impressive role by itself. And Armie Hammer stole the show anyway.
>>
>>94033144
This
After 10 years of Smallville, Welling is the standard for TV Clark
>>
>>94035345
Dean Cain did it better.
>>
>>94033125
Hard to tell, Cavill has great ass. It's just that Hoechlin's ass-to-body proportion is just astounding.
>>
>>94035091
Shill harder and it'll stop flopping. Also Sup didn't kill anybody he a gud boy
>>
He did an OK job but it's the eternal problem of trying to make Superman a young guy. It spoils what makes him really special.

It worked in Smallville because obviously it's ABOUT Superman being young. In this they tried to act like Superman had all this clout yet he's this like 28-year old hunk.

I really don't know if Cavill is right for the role either. He's a very charming, likable guy but he doesn't come off as wise. Part of that is because his character isn't being written that way obviously but I have yet to see him in any role or interview come off as particularly intelligent or mature. He could definitely pull off the Chris Reeve type, and he even has before, I just don't think that's really what modern Superman needs to be.
>>
>>94035103
>>94035112
How many? This sound like the Avengers only killed 70 people, but reversed.
>>
>>94033829
Wasnt this retconed and very criticized? I mean, if Superman eats shit on the comic, it doesnt mean that it is ok to do the same in live action dude.
>>
>>94036171
He's not that young in the show. He's well established as a hero, Lois and Jimmy know his identity, he's had team-ups, and he's well known as a reporter. They just handwave his looks by saying that Kryptonians age a bit slower.
>>
>>94033125
No, he is terrible and the character itself is shit, it's a just a bunch of clishes put together that made no sense. His Clark it's just complete shit outside the escene with the Luthor sister. That's the only time it felt like Clark. Clark isn't a beta retard in the 15th year of his career.
>>
>>94036529
I know, what I'm saying is he doesn't come off as old enough to have earned that reverence. Even with an explanation for why he looks 28, his personality doesn't come off like he's in his 30's.
>>
>>94036861
Exactly, he acts as a rookie, Clark the awarded journalist acts as if it's his first day on the job, and superman the hero with more than a decade on his belt is less of a hero than supergirl.
>>
>>94033144
>Tom Welling Superman.

INSTANT SHIT TASTE.
>>
I think Cavill does a much more nuanced portrayal of Supes than Hoechlin did.
Clark saving the girl in Mexico from the fire and smiling at her the whole way down until he hands her off to the family and suddenly everyone puts their hands on him like he's a miracle of God, the way his face turns to discomfort and worry is actually really good.
>>
>>94033125
Maybe, but that show sucks so much ass it doesn't matter really.
>>
>>94038154

>Clark saving the girl in Mexico from the fire and smiling at her the whole way down until he hands her off to the family and suddenly everyone puts their hands on him like he's a miracle of God, the way his face turns to discomfort and worry is actually really good.

Whatever points he gets for that are subtracted by his "Who farted?" look in the aftermath of the pissbomb.
>>
File: SnyderLovesSuperman.png (546KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SnyderLovesSuperman.png
546KB, 1080x1920px
>>94033653
>cherry picking from interviews instead of engaging with the actual art itself

why do you memeing faggots do this? /co/ didnt use to be like this. I'm not even the anon you were replying to, but yeah Cavill was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k
>>
>>94035112
>>94035112
>>94035103
>>94034800
>>94034739
>>94033829
>>94033319

>he chose where to bring it down

how retarded you have to be to believe this? Zod had his ship over metrpolis and wasnt about to move it just so Superman could destroy it elsewhere. And this Superman is obviously not strong enough (yet) to move it himself. Since we see him struggling to drag a ship in BvS.

Also pic related, Superman tried to take the fight out of smallville. Its almost like you forgot this anon :^)
>>
>>94039272
I agree that he couldn't move it but it's not about strength but about the atmosphere thing. He doesn't struggle moving the ship, he struggles to not brake it. He moved tectonic plates.
>>
File: MyWorld.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
MyWorld.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>94033476
>charm or heart

he has plenty, also you gotta read more Superman if you think that is the core of his character...

https://youtu.be/zLTEIaOO8Yo?t=118
>>
>>94033125
until we get that sex tape of him and Melissa in costume and in character, it's all garbage
>>
File: HeroicSupermanDCEU.jpg (354KB, 1200x1181px) Image search: [Google]
HeroicSupermanDCEU.jpg
354KB, 1200x1181px
>>94034929
>>94034949
> the portrayal he's given to work with is just not true to it.

in what way other than muh smiles? As someone who actually reads and own lots of Superman comics, Snyder has done a really good job of staying true to the core characteristics of the character. The conflict between his human and alien sides (and his realization/acceptance that he is always both and that they dont necessarily have to be in conflict). How Lois sees past all super god shit and just loves him for the person he is underneath it (something the Donner movies really lacked). How Superman loves the individuals in his life as much as he loves humanity as a whole. His inherent optimism to a fault. His struggle with trying to do the most possible good. His guilt for being the catalyst/motivation for negative things he didn't intend.
>>
>>94033255
he's in the running for Bond, but WB wants him exclusively

they're thinking of killing him off permanently
>>
>>94039065
I never read that scene that way, in that firebomb scene he looks genuinely distraught. I also dont know anyone in real life who thinks that he is giving a "who farted?" look.

I think you got brainwashed by memes.
>>
>>94039327
He was just trying to stop Zod as quickly as possible. If anything, breaking it would cause more debris and give a wider radius of destruction.
>>
Are there seriously BvS apologists on this board? Look, I don't give a shit about superhero, but ANYTHING is better than dead-eyed, retarded discount Jesus that is Caville. I doubt it's his fault. That movie's writing is just laughable. It's laughable. When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing the whole way. I genuinely cannot believe there are people who say it was even a decent portrayal of anyone. It's hot garbage and you're probably a fucking subhuman if you felt emotion about this shit. I have more respect for Steven Universe fans crying over their show.
>>
>>94039354
>>94039465

These repeated infograph posts remind me of those Tumblr images that ship two random characters together and add a bunch of hastily-strewn "EVIDENCE!!!!!" to show that that Spongebob and Mr. Krabs are totally gay for each other or whoever the fuck.

>>94039493

>I never read that scene that way, in that firebomb scene he looks genuinely distraught

He looks like he just remembered he forgot to DVR the latest episode of Ray Donovan. It's undersold to the point of comedy.
>>
>>94039584
>spouting memes instead of actually engaging with anything posted or the art being discussed

stop being such a shithead, you are better than this
>>
>>94039584
>He looks like he just remembered he forgot to DVR the latest episode of Ray Donovan.

He really doesnt it. Ive literally only heard this online, and basically just on 4chan and redddit. Sorry you cant think independently and got fucked by memes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>94039625
>>94039648
>complain about memes
>when you're posting them.
Infographs are memes too. If you can't make your argument without them, don't make it. Oh and

>>94039354
>read more Superman
I was just reading Superman the day before yesterday. And a bunch of power level fags complained that he wasn't punching meteorites and was instead going on a comfy road trip with his family. So yeah, power level fags are an issue, and they're the same guys that go "he saved seven billion people who cares about the 5000 that died he's not perfect?!" because at the end of the day the big number is all that matters to them.
>>
>>94039625

>spouting memes instead of actually engaging with anything posted or the art being discussed

I refuse to take any post that has wording like

>I also dont know anyone in real life who thinks that he is giving a "who farted?" look.

seriously,

You're taking something obviously intentionally exaggerated and fighting that as a way to "win" your argument. And if you're going to piss over minutiae and avoid obvious signs of sarcasm to win micro-fights inside the arguments then you're a child and I have no reason to treat your posts with any respect or argue with you in any meaningful way.

Cavill's performance in BvS is mixed at best. It's not his fault, the material was so rancid and Snyder is such a terrible director of actors that even Amy Adams is awful despite being one of our best working actors, so a journeyman like Cavill has no chance.

Snyder is a Lucas-level director of performers. The only movie with a consistent cast is Watchmen, which si helped because he just copy-pasted the dialogue and told the emotional states of the characters in the comic as a cheat sheet. Every other movie he's made has a great cast squandered by a guy who is so interested i aesthetics that he doesn't give a shit about the performances as long as they're framed well in the shot.
>>
File: BvS - Peace on Earth.jpg (159KB, 700x682px) Image search: [Google]
BvS - Peace on Earth.jpg
159KB, 700x682px
>>94039782
>still not actually engaging with anything posted or said
>making up powerlevel strawmen instead of making an actual point

sad! but its the same for all you snyder hateboner fags.

Also I made plenty of points without using the image macros (they arent infographs, learn what that words mean because you look like an absolute idiot using it wrong), they just supported my arguments.

Meanwhile all your "argument" is:
>hurr durr looks like it came from tumblr XD

Try engaging with the information actually there

Also idk how you can blame Superman for those deaths and not Zod--you might be insane.
>>
>>94039879
but I didnt say the real life/fart thing, why did you talk to me about it? Are you retarded?

And im glad you admit you dont have an argument so you just refuse to engage instead :^)
>>
>>94039902

>Also idk how you can blame Superman for those deaths and not Zod--you might be insane.

I blame Goyer and Snyder, they wrote the movie that way.

Also every one of these macros is an unironic version of the "It's like poetry" or "it's so dense" argument, as though somehow mirrored symbolism and references to better works make a movie good by itself. They deserve zero respect.
>>
File: Superman - Saving Lois.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Saving Lois.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94040085
exactly 2 of the macros posted show any kind of parallels between anything, and even then they are just being used to highlight the actual character of Cavil Superman, not really make any kind of "its so deep" argument. IDK how you thought it was doing that, I think you genuinely are insane. The others are just evidence backing up the arguments being made. Showing how many times Superman saved someone in a movie isnt, in anyway, about symbolism. In fact none of what has been posted has been about symbolism.
You're retarded, and Goyer and Snyder made a movie where Zod killed a bunch of people, not Superman.

You need help.
>>
>>94040085
>mirrored symbolism

where does a single image here say anything about symbolism? You hateboner snyderfags are so so so so dumb it physically hurts me.
>>
>>94039902
How do you not see the differences between the movie images you posted and the comic? While they are similar, they depict two very different Supermen
>>
>>94040441
sure, I never claimed they were the same. The entire point of adaptations is taking familiar material and recontextualizing it. Hell, they do that IN comics all the time, where they repeat panels or images but give it a new meaning within the new context.
>>
>>94039902
>le not an argument meme
>>
>>94040486
>They recontextualized it!
If I shit on your chest it's recontextualized too. After all, shit is usually in the toilet.
>>
>>94034982

I essentially understand and in many respects agree with this reaction.

It's a choice the show runner (who's now gone) and the EPs made to put Kara front and center. I doubt they realized how much it would antagonize Superman fans, albeit the reaction from some fans:

>DROPPED

was absurd. You could have responded similarly to things that happened in Smallvile or Lois & Clark or in Superman Returns or MoS. It is, essentially, true a 'not mah' reaction, which is fine - I would be the last person to say someone MUST react a certain way or MUST accept something as the new status quo.

>>94035047
See above first. Otherwise, we can presume Superman has faced similar or comparable threats. You're right about Parasite, low grade Metallo, and it is always absurd that Superman was not, at all, around for the Brainiac 8 and/or Kryptonian/Fort Rozz threats, but that's as much as problem with how the EPs and the show runners planned/administrate this stuff AND can just as easily be blamed on what DC (and here we can look primarily at Johns since this IS EXACTLY why he was given the COO job - this and primarily getting DC characters and IPs, including villains, used by other medias besides comic books, books, etc.)
>>
>>94033125

In tone and substantially in characterization, he's an improvement on Cavill
>>
>>94033144

You're comparing 10 years versus four guest appearance, only two of which majorly featured him.

>>94033267
>>94035345

Not really, no.

>>94035411
Cain was a good Clark, differentiated from the Donnerverse. I liked the L&C dynamic. Their Superman was hurt by the budget and their willingness to go off canon a lot (which I actually liked that they created their weird own mythology, excepting for when they went with the Krypton nobility/forced marriage and everything else that went with those episodes).
>>
>>94036635

>clishes?

I would have responded seriously if the rest of your comments weren't clear lapses in the ability to be cogent.
>>
>>94033479
Still was bull shit righting when they specifically made it a point for Superman to say that she was more powerful than him and just overall better. Superman is not only a grown male adult, but has been on earth using his powers for 15+ years longer. Superman should have been scary as fuck fighting her since he was fighting to kill.

I get that woman power and it is her show, but there were better ways to have her be the lead on the alien invasion. Like have superman go into space to deal with the ships while Kara is on earth dealing with the daxamites. Instead they basically shit on Superman, not bad enough that they steal all his story arcs and villains for this show.

>t. angry superman fan
>>
>>94033125
Yeah. As shit as the writing on Supergirl is, he still had a better script to work from than the movies did as well.
>>
>>94033125
Cavil has the face,
>>
>>94039197
He does those things because the story says so, the character isn't motivated to do it. He literally says Superman was just a dream in the movie.
>>
>>94033125
is this porn?
>>
>>94033125
He's like a million times better.
>>
>>94033516

This. Cavil is an amazing Superman. Looking forwards to his return, and MoS2.
>>
File: superman incinerate.gif (2MB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
superman incinerate.gif
2MB, 500x700px
>>94033125
>>94033319
>>
>>94033255

Not true. He's done well with some of the stuff he was given, and he wasn't given much in BvS. I wouldn't see Tyler was better than Henry - he was better in some respects (tone especially).

Henry looks good, even in the darkened saturation, although I think they went overboard on the directions for muscular looks. It totally ignores the concept on how Superman gets his powers and strength, but I have to admit it's in keeping with the way the character has been visually characterized since Superman The Animated Series to the 2000 comics universe.
>>
>>94044065
I guess people really do enjoy garbage. No offense.
>>
File: back to gotham.gif (3MB, 634x316px) Image search: [Google]
back to gotham.gif
3MB, 634x316px
>>94044892

It's like shooting fish in a a barrel and calling it a better technique with you people. You can always cherry pick shit.

Find me a gif than people made of Cavill, that instantly was used by numerous people that's similar to this (as far as people wanting to use it as an example of how the actor did a good job of being Superman-like).

Just don't go making your own gif. This isn't mind, I actually found it here but I've seen it on the Superman Homepage, on Reddit, tumblr and legit web sites (e.g. E! and EW, among others).

Find me that, and we can talk some more.

And don't give me the first flight one from MoS or the Indian Ocean World Engine ones, those are longer web.M files and, except for the flight one, no one uses it as an example of how Henry was a good Superman characterization except for Zach/Mos/BvS apologists.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>94033125
He has a far better ass than Cavill, that's for sure.
>>
>>94033125
Not even remotely.
>>
>>94046123
No one uses that shit to say he is a good superman either. You dumb cw girl.
>>
>>94039465
>Snyder has done a really good job of staying true to the core characteristics of the character.
See, I disagree, because I think that the character is also included with what those around him think and do.

Despite everything Supes has done to save people, there's very little he's done to actually help them. That's the clearest separation between Supes and Snyder's version. Superman isn't just your goddamn savior that everyone sees as being godlike and mythical, he's a person who understands people. Because he's always seen himself as one even with his powers emerging. The only times Supes in this even attempts to communicate to the public at large is at the hearing. If only he had an actual public persona, and gave interviews about his motives and reasons for doing what he does. If only he had a friend, in the eyes of the public, then he wouldn't be just this solo-god running around the world. If only he knew a reporter and had a friend, maybe a photographer. Then the world wouldn't be so hostile towards him on the whole.

Maybe after Metropolis gets trashed, if he actively tries to save people trapped in rubble. Maybe if he actually talks to people. Maybe if he doesn't immediately go three strikes on Batman and actually wants to know what's up.

The reason so many get angry about Snyder's Superman is because these errors in portrayal are answered by the source material and a little bit of suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>94048176
This so much. I've noticed that Snyderanons just insert their own ideas because the character is so hollow.
>>
>>94039272
>Zod had his ship over metrpolis and wasnt about to move it just so Superman could destroy it elsewhere
You can clearly see in the video that the ship is flying just fine until Superman heat visions it, it then suddenly veers off course directly into at least two buildings.
>Superman tried to take the fight out of smallville
How gracious of him. But perhaps he shouldn't have taken it there in the first place.
>>
Someone post the ass.
>>
>>94033125
The problem isn't Cavill, it's the writing and DCEU treatment of the character. I firmly maintain that Cavill could be great.
>>
>>94048176
>>94048283

See, I always saw it all as building up to that comfortable interaction with the public, potentially after his resurrecton. Sadly, with Whedon reshoots and the success of WW, if it happens a 'change of focus' will be throw around as the reason why.
>>
>>94049441
>I always saw it all as building up to that comfortable interaction with the public
I don't know how people can delude themselves into thinking what they're given is okay.
"We're getting the full thing later, I'm sure of it!" Like cmon, man, stop accepting scraps mixed with shit and wishing for steak.
>>
>>94049441
>>94049491
I thought the same until bvs
>>
>>94033125
He hasn't murdered people, so yes.
>>
Nope.
>>
File: Clark Kent Mos.gif (2MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
Clark Kent Mos.gif
2MB, 540x320px
>>94046123
>>
>>94050032
>>94046123
Actually anon I want to tell you that your little freakout regarding people's use of gifs as if thats the metric to which we judge what character is better, that was super weird and your little conditions are dumb too.
>Find me a gif that shows people like Cavill Superman
>But don't make your own!!
>But also don't post the ones that make people like Cavill Superman!! Those don't count!
>>
>>94049491
You instant gratification fags are the cancer killing storytelling.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.