[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Popeye Anti-Rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 5200264-popeye.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
5200264-popeye.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
Cause it seems like Popeye was anti rape. I recall Olive Oil didn't want to have a baby until she got married, and she never wanted to get married cause Popeye refused to go out and get a real job, but Brutis was always pretty rapey, and Popeye always saved her, cause he loved her, and probably would have even if they weren't dating, because she was his friend.

(But then again, maybe she should stop flirting with Brutis)
>>
>>93564067
Maybe Popeye shouldn't be mad at Olive Oil for flirting with Brutis, maybe he should go out and find a job so Olive Oil doesn't have to support herself and can stay home and take care of their kids.
>>
File: inde235x.jpg (4KB, 160x165px) Image search: [Google]
inde235x.jpg
4KB, 160x165px
>>93564104
>Et Tu, Brutis?
>>
>>93564067
I can't think of a huge number of cartoons that are Pro-Rape, OP.
>>
>>93564250
Yeah, but not a lot of them are "anti-rape" either, if you know what I mean.

Cause of the implications
>>
Olive was a fucking whore. She always flirted with Bruno to piss Popeye off. She'd make Bruno take her out on dates and when it was time for her to put out, she screamed rape so Popeye would swoop in and kick his shit in.

Olive Oil is literally the embodiment of all women.
>>
Popeye's problems with Olive are emblematic of the troubles all military men face with their women. While Brutus is also a sailor, he serves as Jody for the purposes of the show. Popeye (who is a Chief in the USN, as I recall) must simply deal with the potential infidelity of his woman as he sees fit.
>>
>>93564067
olive was a fucking whore opening her legs to anyone including wimpy and jeep
>>
Fuck off back to tumblr, please.
>>
>>93565594
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>93564067
>and she never wanted to get married cause Popeye refused to go out and get a real job
>>93564104
>Maybe Popeye shouldn't be mad at Olive Oil for flirting with Brutis, maybe he should go out and find a job so Olive Oil doesn't have to support herself and can stay home and take care of their kids.
The nigga is a sailor! He is part of the US Navy! What else does that coke snorting whore wants!?
>>
>>93564067
Why would he be pro-rape
>>
File: 1496913638743.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1496913638743.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>93564067

>Was Popeye Anti-Rape?

What the fuck are you taking about?
>>
File: 5i7LY8T.jpg (25KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
5i7LY8T.jpg
25KB, 314x246px
>>93564067
The majority of people are "anti-rape", which is why it's viewed as an unforgivable crime in most cultures.
>>
HIS NAME IS BLUTO YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER QUEERS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.