[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this? I keep seeing her posted on various boards and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images (10).jpg (20KB, 248x418px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
20KB, 248x418px
Who is this? I keep seeing her posted on various boards and I don't want to like a shitty meme character pls tell me she isn't one.
>>
>>93544180
sir are you trying to ruse me?
>>
There's already a thread up faggot

Not sure if Mexican Falseflagger or a more genuine retard
>>
>>93544180
She is Hanners from the webcomic Questionable Content
>>
>>93544180
Gwen Pool gets stuck in Marvel's comic universe and has a hell of a time being a text-book fuck up who comes of as an insane bitch to everyone. She straight up threatens to kill people and says she doesn't care 'cause they're comic book characters. In her mind they don't matter but other characters are freaked the fuck out by her.
>>
>>93544180

She is the new fusion of Steven and Pearl from Steven Universe
>>
>>93544180
maybe you should read her comics and form your own opinion first rather than going by face value
>>
>>93544180
FUCK OFF!!!
>>93542773
>>93540933
>>93544704
>>
>>93544180
kill yourself
>>
>>93544892
>>93544937

Whichever one of you dumbfucks bumped the thread, learn how to fucking sage
>>
>>93544226
She also learns to grow past this, because she grows to see them as real people. She even tries to atone for hurting her friends.

OP: She started as a meme character, but she's grown beyond that. Ironically though, she dismissed Deaadpool because she thought he was a shitty meme character.
>>
>>93545423
Well, she is right about Deadpool.
>>
>3 Gwenpool threads

What did /co/ mean by this?
>>
File: combler.png (190KB, 740x277px) Image search: [Google]
combler.png
190KB, 740x277px
You waifufags are retards and should go to /a/
>>
>>93544180
She is a meh character in a meh story with good art and some chuckle worthy moments.

Not entirely a meme outside of people spamming her out of shit taste.
>>
>>93545956
>combler
>bler
>e
>>
>>93545956
Amen to that!
>>
>>93545956

It's literally a false flag to make you hate Gwenpool
>>
>>93544232
Steven's crying and Pearl's thirst?
>>
>>93546311
Well, it worked.
>>
why are there 3 Gwenpool threads going at once?

I mean, I like Gwen (and want to lick her feet) but this is kind of excessive.
>>
/co/ - DC Shilling & Gwenpool
>>
there's 4 now O_o
>>
>>93549053
>O.o
>>
>>93549303
^w^7
>>
>>93548714
Because Mexican Shitposter went on one of his flaseflag spam sprees, and instead of just letting the threads die, people kept them bumped. Mostly people screaming "STOP MAKING THESE THREADS" while not knowing how sage works.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.