[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /co/, let's write a capekino scenario.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cape.jpg (7KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
cape.jpg
7KB, 212x238px
Alright /co/, let's write a capekino scenario.
>>
The main character is a sex offender.
>>
I don't know how to do this because I'm shit at writing, but I'd love to see a superhero movoe where it's slowly built up until the end that the main superhero was the supervilain all along. And no i don't mean in one of those edgy fan theories kind of ways like "hurr durr wat if mario wuz teh socimopaf al along."
>>
>>93363390
The titular character kills everyone who unironicaly uses the term "kino".

4chan them is saved.
>>
>>93363390
I've had an idea for a capeshit story for a couple months now, hear me out on it.

The basic pitch is that during the 80s/90s one of if not the most popular superheroes on earth was Venus Love, the hip young twenty something feminist superhero who was really in with society for her sexually provocative yet INSPIRING heroism and constant works of philanthropy. Think 80's/90's pop stars meets Oprah.

In the 90's she makes huge waves by adopting a young orphaned toddler from India, who gets the name Valentine., and by the 00s helps her fight crime and get good PR, alongside Venus's protegee, the teenage heartthrob girl-next-door, Artemis. He's loved for being cute, and adorable, and so brave for standing up for women, and etc. etc. etc. Then a sex scandal between Venus and her sidekick breaks out (think Michael Jackson), and Valentine disappears from the public eye.

Flashforward 10 years later. It has been 3 years since Venus died in battle, 8 since Valentine (now called Val) hung up the cape to live a "normal" life as a washed up child celebrity. However, the murder of Artemis forces Val to reconsider his position, and decides to relaunch his superhero career, beginning with rebranding himself as Saint V, casting off the garish pinks and neons of his mother to more A E S T H E T I C washed out pastels.

Though he manages to spring back into stardom, problems soon arise. The legacy of Venus, combined with his own troubled relation to her because of all she did, combined with the pressures of stardom, combined with his own insecure grasp on his own identity (dressing up like a doll for all of your childhood does one hell of a number on your psychological development), coupled with the constant culture wars of Current Year, coupled with the bullshit politics and stresses of superhero life, combine to gradually wear down Val's tolerance for bullshit until he snaps and fucks off to LA.
>>
>>93363396
>Bueno Excellente: Year One
>>
>>93363390
>capekino
>>>/tv/
>>
>>93364907
If this was done properly this could be very decent
>>
>>93363390
Main character is a demi god who has witness the creation of the universe, his power is kept in check by a higher power he doesn't quite understand knowing he cannot protect the universe he watched come to existence all by himself he assembles teams of other super powered beings to aid him, he does not age however and outlives every team he assembles with every generation he grows more wise but also suffers from severe depression from all his lost comrades with each team he tries to replicate the old ones as best he can but often fails to meet the last generations standards sending him further into his depressed state which he hides from his colleagues not wanting them to know that they are all virtually powerless in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>93364530
>And no i don't mean in one of those edgy fan theories kind of ways like "hurr durr wat if mario wuz teh socimopaf al along."

So how do you mean? Because that's what it sounds like
>>
IN A WORLD
>>
>>93368172
I mean showing his journey into becoming a hero, while leaving subtle hints that thats not the path he's gonna take. Having him make more and more questionable decisions as the story progresses over time and having him more and more consistently make the wrong moves. What I meant by that example is how a character will do everything to help people, only to have some autist string along a bunch of minute details and make outlandish extrapolations of villainy from them.
>>
>>93369335
there's plenty of stories that follow this plot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.