[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW Hasbro Universe Mega-Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 171

>PART 4 - MEGATRON ORIGIN
Sunstreaker and Hunter have been captured. The Decepticon attempt to foment war in Eastern Europe was thwarted. Optimus Prime discovered the unpleasant legacy of his name. Ramjet attempted a coup and was killed for it. But how did all of this come to happen in the first place? To learn that, we have to go back to the very start, to pre-war Cybertron.

>Part 1 (Infiltration, Spotlight #1) - >>93250047
>Part 2 (Stormbringer, Spotlight #2-5) - >>93252555
>Part 3 (Escalation, Spotlight #6-7) - >>93265022
>Part 4 (Spotlight #8-10, New Avengers/Transformers) - >>93266194

(I know I said I'd be doing GI Joe now, but on review I've decided to finish the -ations before moving on to GI Joe Season 1.)
>>
Now, word of warning: Megatron Origin is really not very good. Alex Milne and Josh Perez went on to become an excellent artist and a great colorist, but their work here is shoddy at best.
>>
It's been theorised that being made from an unused Dreamwave concept means that this series was cursed by the ghost of Pat Lee.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Because GoBots sucked, you get it? Geddit?
>>
>>
>>
>>
Nice hairdo, Megs.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
No, that's not Orion Pax. Or Elita One, for that matter. The magic of retcons!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>Tumblr nose
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93269816

Was that helmet being taken off and weird...Panel folding shit under it a reference to something? He's never done that since that I remember, and I honestly can't recall a TF series where he's done this before.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This will all be ignored for a very long time, but at least when James Roberts comes onto the scene he'll retcon things to fit a bit better.
>>
More spotlights. First off, Blaster.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Next up, "Furman goes full /r9k/".
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Ha ha! Time for dream sequences!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93271041
>the most infamous issue, Furman's spergout made real

Fuck, can't we just skip this one? It's so bad.
>>
>>93269757
>quoting tf wiki

Infinitely worse then cykill getting killed again

>>93272255

Screw off no its not.
>>
>>93272272
>Screw off no its not.
>not bad
>turning the only well known female TF into a disgusting tranny
>trying to ignore that female TF's have always existed
>all because one limey faggot can't handle the idea of guuuurl robbots and literally had an autistic, childish fit that the editor didn't reject

Yeah, no, this shit is bad, and it's been such a black mark on the entire IDW series they've done nothing but try and retcon every single fucking bit of it since it happened. It's worse than the LLS2 finale, because while that was shitting the bed, at least it shit the bed in a way that didn't taint the entire continuity and require tons of retconning to unfuck.
>>
>>93269410
Fixing these links
>>93250047
>>93252555
>>93265022
>>93266194
>>
>>93272397
You sound like a tumblrtard

Yeah females existed but it dosent make sense, saying "they just do" is fucking retarded

The g1 cartoon also says that robots can fall inlove with humans and that unicron was made by a midget

Why do alien robots have gender?

Its retarded.
>>
>>93272765
Why do female robots make less sense than male robots?
>>
>>93272397
While I agree "this robot had a forced sex change and is now perpetually triggered by bots assuming its gender" is kind of retarded, I feel like it's hardly the worst thing this series has done. I only recently started reading IDW and I've had more "what the fuck" moments with Hunter's and Sunstreaker's eventual fates, All Hail Megatron, the excellent adventures of Spike Witwicky, the edgiest man alive, Megatron's unbeatable streak in his new body and the Gay Robots in Space soap opera.
>>
>>93272765
>saying "they just do" is fucking retarded
>yeah giant transforming robots exist, but just saying so is retarded
>yeah aliens exist, but saying so is retarded
>yeah they're all male, but saying so is retarded

I think you're the one thats retarded.
>>
Fug, I forgot to link the next thread: >>93272516
>>
>>93269937
oh hey, it's Wheezel from the Smelting Pool issue.
>>
>>93270165
Okay, they are not Orion Pax nor Elita One, but is that Alpha Trion near them?
>>
>>93275536
Prrrrrobably?
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 171

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.