[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between Marvel fans and DC fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Marvel-vs-DC-1.jpg (1MB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-vs-DC-1.jpg
1MB, 1280x732px
What is the difference between Marvel fans and DC fans?
>>
>>93027852
Not much.
>>
>>93027852
As far as comics go, one of them is extinct.
>>
>>93027852
marvel fans are intelligent and have good taste

DC fans are shrieking drooling retards who will eat up anything they're given
>>
Go into any shelf thread and you'll realize they're mostly the samr people.

Unless you mean trendster retards who only follow the movies and have consequently ruined this board with company wars shit. Then there's still no difference as they are all massive faggots.
>>
>>93027852

Marvel fans are battered housewives who will buy anything featuring their favorite characters.

DC fans will buy anything featuring Batman.
>>
>>93027852
DC fans are gun grabbing queers.

Marvel fans are kiddy diddling fags.
>>
>>93027852
DC fans are currently happy
>>
>>93027852
Marvel fans buy Marvel comics. DC fans buy DC comics.
>>
Diversity obsessed fat cucks vs orthorexic swole baras

masochism vs sadism

megabux gaining flicks vs oscar winning kino

choose your poison although gwenpoole and moon-girl are objectively fun and nothing in rebirth is that tier of pure FUN
>>
File: stop_being_retarded.jpg (121KB, 281x423px) Image search: [Google]
stop_being_retarded.jpg
121KB, 281x423px
>>93027998
/thread
>>
File: PRIME mal.jpg (192KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
PRIME mal.jpg
192KB, 331x500px
MALIBU FOREVER! PRIME HAS MUSCLES FOR DAYS!!!
>>
DC fans like both, Marvel fans bend over for anything Marvel.
>>
>>93027852
Generally speaking, and going by my own experience, Marvel fans have a more casual knowledge while DC fans know the industry a little more deeply.

Don't ask me way though.
>>
If you're an either or, instead of neither or both, you need to go back to >>>/tv/
>>
>>93027941
You're the only retard here, you dumb faggot
>>
File: retard.gif (298KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
298KB, 200x150px
>>93032120
Don't take the bait, wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>93032179
Why'd you post it then? Retard
>>
File: 911azn.jpg (202KB, 417x502px) Image search: [Google]
911azn.jpg
202KB, 417x502px
>>93032432
But I didn' p-OH! I see what you're trying to do, you naughty trickster.
>>
>>93027852

Marvel fans literally embody every awful stereotype of comic readers. They demand that irrevelant, arcane trivia from decades in the past be forced into relevancy for the emotional head-pat of getting the references. They are so racist and misogynistic that can't stand female and minority characters and need their cape comics to be treated as property of their racial identity. They are the originators of the company wars because they over-identify with Marvel and need the 'cool' factor of Marvel's name and brand to replace their shallow personalities and lack of personal accomplishments.
>>
DC fans like comics.
>>
Nothing at all really, go into any shelf/collection thread and you'll see actually fans, people who enjoy comics enough to actually buy them, and you'll spot a staggering lack of company wars, unlike in this thread here where we can see suppposed fans of both companies trying to tear one another down for no actual reason.
>>
>>93027852
DC = Intelligent alt right

Marvel = Irrational Radical anti white leftist
>>
>>93027852
Dick size.
>>
>>93027852
I've always felt like Marvel was the Fender of comics while DC was the Gibson.
>>
>>93035309
>intelligent alt right
Oxymoron.
>>
>>93027852
Marvel fans always consume garbage while DC fans sometimes consume garbage
>>
>>93027852
DC has fans
Marvel has customers who suffer
>>
>>93027941
I think you've got that the other way around friend. There's a reason they're called Marvel Zombies.
>>
>>93037897
Marvel Zombies gave us Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness, which was a masterpiece.
>>
Marvel fans like the universe better, maybe because of the 90s cartoons or because there are less pew pew powered people.
But they are desperate for a good book, because anything readable is soon cancelled. Especially X-fags, those poor souls are the crack zombies of the comic industry. Shuffling shamblers, looking for a fix, but deep down they know that nothing new will be ever as good as the first time they tried X.
>>
DC fans still exist.
>>
Atleast in my experience, marvel fans are usually faggots who barely read the comics, only know maybe spiderman (and now iron man, cap and Thor because of the movies) get offended over things in said comics they don't read and adopt that "yeah I'm a N3rd cause I read comics" attitude. Pretty cringy, while DC fans usually have a lot of knowledge on the universes characters, enjoy any and all media put out by them and read the comics
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (305KB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
305KB, 634x900px
They both have shit taste in Superheroes
>>
>>93035359
Could you possibly translate this into guns?
>>
>>93035359
Maton blows both of em out of the water.
>>
Marvel needs a
cinematic universe
Genderbend
Racebend
Women with butch body and lesbian haircut
to stay relevant

While DC just need Comics and respecting their classic characters
>>
>Marvel
Autistic fanboys that will be fed shit, bitch about it being shit and proceed to buy it anyway. See X-Menfags

>DC
Autistic fanboys that will be fed shit, pretend it's not shit and instead the greatest thing ever and proceed to buy it anyway. See Johnsfags
>>
>>93027941
It has to do with the core difference between Marvel and DC characters

Marvel: human characters
DC: perfect paragons

the former attracts an audience that cares mostly about the creators and the quality of their work

the latter attracts manbabies who want to see their favorite character on the big screen and will keep returning no matter how many times they are disappointed
>>
File: 1486886816958.png (26KB, 112x100px) Image search: [Google]
1486886816958.png
26KB, 112x100px
>>93041281
>>
>>93027877
I noticed that this morning there are several DC books storytimed but I haven't seen a single Marvel title.

This is how excited we are for new Marvel stuff I guess.
>>
>>93042405
DC books come out earlier
>>
>Movies
Both are autistic screeching retards who eat up anything their company produces, even if it's shit.

>Comics
Real Marvel fans are dwindling and suffering under the constant editorial shit going on at Marvel.

DC fans in my opinion are pretty chill. Only /tv/fags like the ones ITT pretend to read comics and incite company wars.
>>
>>93042441
I'm used to physical stores when they come out all at once. I never even considered these are digital versions being released on the companies schedule. Thanks!
>>
>>93042567
If I remember correctly, DC comes out at 2AM EST, Marvel is 6 or 7, Image I think does 9-10, not sure about the other publishers. But it's not a clock strikes midnight and all the books roll out situation
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.