[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princess and the frog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why did it kill 2D western animated movies?
Is it the same reason Moana did poorly?
Are little white girls racist?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>92926101
It just wasn't good. Not compelling. Characters were terrible, the entire time in the swamp was awful.
>>
>Are little white girls racist?
Yes. Source: was once little white girl.
>>
File: 54dc5bf374315_-_sev-disney-lgn.jpg (110KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
54dc5bf374315_-_sev-disney-lgn.jpg
110KB, 600x469px
>>92926101
Yes, yes they are. It extends to all little girls the world over.
>>
>>92926101
Well yeah, children are racist by default. But 2D western animation died long before Princess and the Frog, this was just a sad attempt at revitalizing it.
>>
>>92926101
Black people are not beautiful.
>>
>>92926101
Everyone except the villain sucked, and most of his good bit is in his motive song and death.
>>
>>92926101
Its not as really racism ss much that people still thought 2D was for kids only and decided that CGI was more tolerable for the adults. It had potential, but I don't know what could've saved it.
>>
>>92926208
I watched it once and remember enjoying it.
I recall my favourite character being the firefly so that may speak to the quality of the film.
>>
>>92926261
No. No. Children don't know race by default, silly
>>
Blacks are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>92926308
Ray was top tier.
>>
>>92926343
Actually let me elaborate. They don't recognize race but they are perfectly capable of noticing physical differences like head shape and skin color, and making preferences based on that.
>>
>>92926384
>>92926268
Back to
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>>/a/
>>
>White people
>Racist

Woah who would have thought?
>>
>>92926101
the D. princess merch runs strongly on little girls identifying with the character, so little white girls just aren't going to be as directly significantly interested in an out of personal scope main character. if they want more racial representation they need to pair the diversity princess with a white princess hetero friend and give them even time in the film and marketing.
>>
File: after-earth-poster.jpg (124KB, 1088x299px) Image search: [Google]
after-earth-poster.jpg
124KB, 1088x299px
>>92926384
People could seem to deal with Fresh Prince
>Moana
>Black
>>
>>92926842
That's because Will Smith is funny. Black women are the most unfunny creatures on the planet.
>>
File: 117175456446.jpg (92KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
117175456446.jpg
92KB, 384x313px
>>92926384
So are read heads.
>>
>>92926921
>This is the average redhead hater.
>>
Best part of this whole movie was the villian song
>>
>>92926422
They arent beautiful anon but they can be sexy.

A black doll looks slutty while a white doll looks pure. Kids dont have muh dik 9r muh pussy thoughts so their toy design taste is based on beauty. To a white girl a black doll is beauty wise ugly not sexually wise.
>>
>>92926255
Elsa is popular because she has ice powers and had a big flashy singing number. Not because shes white or blonde.

Princess and the Frog just didn't have that flashyness or excitement other Disney movies had. It wasn't a bad movie, just not the greatest. I loved the New Orleans jazz/ voodoo theme.
>>
>>92926980
I'm actually attracted to redheads, but I understand I'm not the average person. I could've worded that better
>>
>>92926739
Early drafts of the princess and the Frog had Charlotte having a larger role, but they were afraid of being accused her overwhelming the role. And Charlotte was fucking awesome.

Of course, the script was pulled in so many different directions because of fear of crazier than Sharpton fuckers that they ended up throwing everyone in the swamp for an hour.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.