[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premier Pulp Comics Feb 2013 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 60

Hi everyone, I am going to story time an issue of Premier Pulp! Comics (before the relaunch to just Premier Comics).

This was made entirely by anons and special snowflakes like you, yes you!
>>
>>92845993
If you want to make comics, contribute, or just say hi you can come swing by our discord: https://discord.gg/RfT9Fc
Here are other links I'm obliged to spam, so let me just get this out of the way so I can get to the sweet sweet comics:
tumblr: http://premiercomics.tumblr.com/
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PremierComics
subreddit is at /r/PremierComics/
>>
>>92846105
There, shilling done, now get ready for some comix straight outta da underground internet highways, my dudes.
>>
>>
Oh shit this is ancient.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92846225
>>
>>92846140
older than me mum
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
is nice, yah
>>
>not even the one I'm in.

Well fft.
>>
>>92845993
thanks for the storytime

>>92848402
which one did you do?
>>
>>92848455
>which one did you do?

I went and checked and now I don't want to admit to it.

Funny how you remember being so proud of garbage.
>>
>>92848912
We'll be sure to storytime them ALL so we can get the one you're in.
>>
>>92846151
I like it. The three main characters have an androgynous look to them, so it isn’t obvious that theyr’e grilles in some panels. Gotta work on that.
>>92846420
Cute and silly. I do wonder why the bunny (at >>92846433) hopped off the panel when the conversation was continued in the panel to its right. It confuses me when characters have body parts phasing out of the panel when there isn’t a logical reason to do it in a storytelling pov/leading the eye in the desired direction. Might just be an issue with me though.
>>92846585
The lip shine kinda threw me off for a bit, thought there was something wrong with her teeth. I do love the storytelling here, simple and to the point. It tells you everything without having superfluous panels.
>>92846767
The sketchy artwork to this one contrasting the backgrounds gives it an interesting look.
>>92847154
I’m sorry but the art of this one is eerie. Feels really off. At least there was a nice ending.
>>92847223
Ladybug team always comes out with great stuff. There’s not much to say buuut is it just me or does it look like Diego is copping a feel of the Ladybug in a few of the panels.
>>92847287
This one’s just weird.
>>
>>92848912
Be proud of that comic. It is your garbage after all. You worked on it.
>>
Can you guys storytime them in chronological order?
>>
This was good, thank you.
>>
>>92845993
Neat
Thanks Anon.

Were they actually made on pulp or newsprint? Or just thought it sounded cooler.
>>
>>92853091
It hasn't seen hard publication, but if memory serves correct the "pulp" is a reference to pulp fiction magazines.
>>
>>92853137
Which were called that in reference to the cheap paper they were printed on cause back then they just wanted to sell people an enjoyable story not sell them collectables for them to hold onto for decades.
>>
>>92856254
Honestly I'd rather have that compared to what we have now.
>>
>>92856761
If I was an exec it's what I'd do.

Tons of pulp copies for $1-2.
High gloss and variant covers sold at twice the price or more for the collectors and hardcore fans.
>>
>>92849457
thanks for the feedback
>>
>>92850340
Well.... okay, tonight, after this thread dies, ill do a chronological storytime
>>
File: 1494951771283.jpg (33KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494951771283.jpg
33KB, 310x394px
>>92845993
>shilling you and your friends' art circlejerk for the umpteenth time

Gee imagine where you would be if you actually filled out applications to publishers instead of trying to get internet strangers to say nice things about your faggoty Tumblr creations.

>>>/ic/
>>
>>92859519
go to bed pajeet
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.