[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice how the Marvel shills are quiet all of the sudden Lol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 60

File: Untitled.png (376KB, 754x654px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
376KB, 754x654px
Anyone notice how the Marvel shills are quiet all of the sudden Lol?
>>
>>92823727
But you just made this thread
>>
>>92823727
They aren't quiet.

They are insisting that the movie they didn't watch is bad, because it has to be bad, and fuck critics for liking a movie that has to be bad.
>>
Awesome. I like Marvel movies and I'm glad that DC has a good non-Batman movie after all these years.
>>
Marvel shill here.

I hope Wonder Woman beats Spider-Man Homecoming. I'm being dead honest. I want Spider-Man fans to feel defeated.
>>
>>92823727
Those scores are paid for.
>>
>>92823727
They aren't quiet, they are blaming feminism and saying WB buys review. We need to enjoy these times, it's probably much more fun than the actual movie
>>
>>92823727
Leme fuck up your dichotomy. The only reason WW is getting good scores is because Marvel has consistently lowered the bar of expectations for a summer blockbuster.
>I want to see things I recognize
>I want to laugh
>The hero should win because platitude
>>
>>92823727
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
>96%

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2/
>81%

Why did you feel the need to post a fake pic, OP?
>>
>>92824005

I posted the top critic scores. No bloggers
>>
>>92824005
He posted the top critic score, that nulifies the shills
>>
>>92823848
Spider-Man fans will never be happy because of Raimi vs TASM vs MCU
>>
>>92823848
Given what a shitshow Sony has been lately, I expect it will.
>>
File: cavill.mh.071612.jpg (66KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
cavill.mh.071612.jpg
66KB, 560x415px
They are now gearing up their anti-Snyder campaigns in preparation for Justice League. It's very predictable how these people work.
>>
>>92823848
Haven't spiderman fans suffered enough
>>
File: 1496139088044.jpg (151KB, 1114x928px) Image search: [Google]
1496139088044.jpg
151KB, 1114x928px
Marvel fan here, please let it absolutely destroy Spider-Man.

That way Sony/Marvel can stop this cinematic universe
>>
>>92823727
it's not actually good like GotG2 and Mister Doctor are

this is only getting good reviews because of virtue signaling for THE FIRSTEST FEMALE SUPERHERO IN A BAMILLION YEARS!!!!!11111!!!! as well as being the first good DC movie which is a bar so low it melted in the earth's core
>>
>>92823727
You managed to make it to the potty before you shit yourself this time, you want a cookie?
>>
>>92824218
I can't imagine anything being worse than Mr Dr Strange.
>>
>>92823727
the only people who are upset are DCEU fans, Wonder Woman both destroys their "critics are bribed" narrative and is getting praised for being everything the DCEU isn't so far.

So either they have to acknowledge that the DCEU up until now has been shit, or they have to disown the good reviews of Wonder Woman.

As a primarily Marvel fan who still enjoys DC stuff but fucking hates the DCEU, I'm excited that there might actually be something worth watching now.
>>
>>92823848
They should just let Spider-man movies die out, Raimi's trilogy was just perfect and people are just sick of the constant reboots.
>>
>>92824252
Nah it's pretty fun watching an average DCEU film absolutely destroy MCU despite being worse than BvS and MoS. It goes to show how the narrative that MCUcks have set up for years breaks down in just a day. Your only tool is now rendered useless. What will you shitpost with now? God forbid you actually start to argue for Marvel using the films themselves. Because we all know how that goes down.
>>
>>92824169
Whedon will salvage JL.
>>
>>92824021
>>92824034
>shifting the goalposts THIS much
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>RT doesn't matter except when I like it, then it does
>critics don't matter except when they agree with me, then they're authoritative
DCucks are beyond pathetic lmao
>>
>>92824299
>your only tool (reviewers aren't relevant) destroyed by this
>n-n-no this hurts you somehow, j-just don't question it
>>
>>92824270
Spider-Man should be the face of Marvel, not Iron Man or Wolverine.
>>
>>92823848
>I want Spider-Man fans to feel defeated.
Dan Slott is going to be writing Spider-Man forever. It's already done.
>>
File: 1295419991674.jpg (28KB, 225x292px) Image search: [Google]
1295419991674.jpg
28KB, 225x292px
>>92824299
What? Is this what true pathetic fanboyism looks like?

Guess what, most of us shitposting about BvS don't hate DC, we just hate shitty movies. I was rooting for MoS before it came out, but then it ended up sucking. If Wonder Woman is good, I'll see it and enjoy it.

sad tbqh
>>
So when MCUcks get to see Wonder Woman and hate it, because they will and we all know it, how will they reconcile the fact that their beloved RT couldn't be trusted all along? WIll they finally admit that only Iron Man 1 and GotG1 are good movies and the rest are awful?
>>
>>92824347
Guess what, nobody likes using RT scores as indicative of film quality but MCUcks have polluted discussion so much it's now all a number's game. Pretty fun seeing your tool now rendered useless. I guess asking you to talk about the actual films is too much. Because we all know when actually talking about the films, MCU ends up looking like shit in every discussion.

So yeah, I hope with this MCUcks actually latch on to something better to argue with. But I don't expect so.
>>
>>92823727

Marvel shill here. I'm too busy being excited and ordering more tickets to see Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92824378
Don't have a single picture of Evans on my laptop. Feels terrible knowing there's millions of people who disagree with you, doesn't it?
>>
>>92824335
He is the face of Marvel/Flag ship hero but in the comics, Iron Man and Wolverine are a bit dead atm. They should just let Spider-man rest for a bit since if they keep rebooting and recasting the novelty will die fast.
>>
>>92824388
>how will they reconcile the fact that their beloved RT couldn't be trusted all along?
Did you miss "Iron Shit" threads?
>>
>>92823727
Same people, new shitposting.
>>
>>92824399
There's also millions that disagree with you. But I doubt that would persuade you from shitposting.
>>
>>92824389
>Because we all know when actually talking about the films, MCU ends up looking like shit in every discussion.
JAR
OF
PISS

Oh I'm sorry, that's negated by intro-tier symbolism. "If I reference the Bible and Renaissance art that means my movie's good!"
>>
>>92824378
We need pictures of gal laughing

>>92824399
>he thinks a million people have ever even been on /co/
>>
>>92824437
"I have famous turds! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>92824437
The manchild can't stand the sight of urine despite its excellent build-up and telling of Lex's character.

It's ok atleast there are orange slices to be had for everyone.
>>
>>92824430
Not a shitposter so it doesn't enter my calculus. I just had to respond to your idiocy and hypocrisy.
>>
>>92823727
What did you expect us to say? We're happy DC finally released something watchable. We aren't so insecure as to need to make up conspiracy theories about DC bribing movie critics like you guys. I hope DC continues making good movies in the future.
>>
Snyder will never return to DC
Whedon leads a soft reboot post JL

screencap this
>>
>>92824417
That wasn't enough.
>>
>>92824459
>excellent buildup
DUDE LMAO HE PEED IN A JAR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Pathetic. This is worse than Guardians, because at least they're not pretentious about their shit.
>>
I'd like for /tv/ to leave. Who the fuck cares what studio made it, as long as they're good.
>>
>>92824497

As a huge DCfag...I hope you're right. If Snyder never does another DC movie ever again, I'll be the happiest DC fag on Earth.
>>
>>92823727
>Wonderwoman 100%
Woderwoman, of ALL DC movies is 100% when most others have to fight to be adequate.
This truly is a dark timeline.
>>
>>92824512
>This is worse than Guardians, because at least they're not pretentious about their shit.
They literally think their turds are famous across the galaxy. You can't be more pretentious.
>>
>>92824531
This right here is an actual /co/mrade and not a /tv/ company wars transplant
>>
File: w.png (157KB, 748x255px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
157KB, 748x255px
>>92823727
WOW, such movie!
>>
>>92824553
Have you seen the movie? It's a joke at Drax's expense. The movie is irreverent.

You can't in good conscience compare the two. Guardians is a summer flick with zero pretensions that works at what it does.

BvS tries to be art with zero competence at it, and fails.

They're both turds, but GotG knows it's a turd. BvS pretends it's perfume.
>>
Company wars really ruined this board.
>>
>All this brand loyalty
Somehow, you mongrels managed to out-autism Chris-chan.
>>
>>92823727
I thought you guys didn't trust RT or critics? Weren't they all on Disney's payroll?
>>
Will the Wonder Woman movie have the '70s WW theme in it? I'll be disappointed if it doesn't.
>>
The company war thing is stupid, and so is anyone trying to act like WW was this super hardcore feminist movie that told men to fuck themselves, because that's not the moral of the movie at all.

You can't really compare the two at the moment considering WW literally just came out as opposed to GOTG2 which has been out for weeks.
>>
>>92824187
>Spider-man homecoming has some of the worst trailers for a recent blockbuster
>Somehow are better than the JL trailer
>>
>>92824633

They're both pretty bad to be quite honest
>>
>>92823727
>11 reviews vs 49
You guys do know GotG 2's score used to start up higher too, right? I'm glad the DCEU finally has an at least decent movie, but give it a few days before bragging about precise numbers
>>
>>92824692
No it didn't, not with this many reviews
>>
How many MCUcks are dead? Can we get a higher count than the Oscar night?
>>
>>92824599
>Guardians is a summer flick with zero pretensions that works at what it does.
Yeah just like Pixels and Emoji Mojie.
>>
>>92824621
Proof Snyderfags and the like have no integrity to speak of. It's all about company wars, not about actually caring about shit. They have to defend everything otherwise it all crumbles down.
>>
>>92823727
>muh company wars
>>>/tv/
>>
>>92824713
I remember precisely it sitting at 96% at some point. This many reviews? It's not even 50 in total
>>
>>92824723
Unlike those, it succeeds at what it sets out to do, and has a solid internal structure and clear, coherent message.

Guardians is a straight-B student, BvS is a guy trying for As and getting Cs.
>>
>>92824717

The secret is, most MCUucks are actually just cucks for quality and are all already planning on seeing the Wonder Woman movie. It's just hard to tell because until now, there has yet to be a quality movie in the DCEU.
>>
>>92824389
How is it rendered useless? Have you seen Wonder Woman yet? How do you know it's worse than MoS and BvS?

Personally I'm inclined to believe the reviews, it's hard to imagine a cape flick worse than BvS or Suicide Squad.

So congrats, the DCEU finally has a good film, you should be happy. You just have to admit the rest was shit now :^)
>>
>>92824823
I truly hope this is what happens - we get a strong, successful DCEU with solid movies and then FINALLY the Snyderfags die out because they can still be company loyalists without having to defend that talentless hack.
>>
File: cuck for quality.jpg (79KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
cuck for quality.jpg
79KB, 800x1011px
>>92824812
>The secret is, most MCUucks are actually just cucks for quality
>>
>>92823846
This. Marvel's been kicking DC's ass in the movie department for a while, and if DC's finally able to pick its movie universe up and get it rolling with Wonder Woman, I'm fine with that.
>>
>>92823727
They're quiet because there's never much to talk about MCU flicks outside of what flavor of quips did they use in what scene.
>>
>>92824621
They're just fanboys, MoS broke them and they've been raving madly ever since.

Now they're scrambling to change the narrative about RT so they can use this as a "win"
>>
>>92823848
I want Spider-man to flop because of the forced diversity and interracial bullshit, also because it looks like a standard marvel flick with shitty quips
>>
>>92824812
This, I'd wager the average MCU fan liked Nolan's Batman trilogy, I know I did.

We just don't lap up Zack Snyder dogshit just because it has Batman and Superman in it.
>>
So either RT doesn't count and this movie isn't better than the entire MCU or art is subjective and RT reviews can be bought, and most MCU movies are trash.

Which one is it, /co/?
>>
Why would they? We already won the moral battle.

Now everyone has to admit that RT was right all along, and that they should have been more like Marvel movies all along.
>>
>>92824863
I actually have hope for this now that Whedon's taking over.

Remember how there was a vocal fanbase defending those shitty ASM movies? And how they all but disappeared after Civil War?

Here's hoping Snyderfags go the same way.
>>
I feel this will just be an okay, average movie with nothing memorable about it. Ironically, despite BvS being a worse movie overall, I think BvS will be the one I'll like more, given that despite its many, MANY faults, it has some good moments, including the best scene in cape film ever.
>>
>>92824389
Man, it's patethic the state of you dumb fanboys. The movie isn't even out yet, so you can'take tell anything about its quality. Regarding RT, as long as we all agree that the first 3 turds if the DCEU were bad and Snyder/Goyer are incompetent (like the critics of WW are saying) who the fuck cares?

The most patethic and mindless fanboystic side to take is the position that this somehow validates the previous movies.
>>
>>92823727
Of course, first Iron Flop and now this? Their only claim to quality has just vanished. But the chinese still like Iron Man, so they'll keep being the Transformers of capeshit for a few years more
>>
>>92823727
Dude, the only reason I like Marvel films more than DC films is because the DCEU films have been shit so far. If this is good, I'll watch it and have fun.

Nobody is hating on DC, they're hating on shit films. Most of us want these films to be good.

Every meme that has come out of all this, like laughingevans, is a response to the batshit insane Snyderfags that go around demanding that everyone pretend his awful films are good.
>>
File: DCU Cast.png (2MB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCU Cast.png
2MB, 593x800px
>>92823727
>>
>“Wonder Woman,” the first big-budget blockbuster devoted to a female superhero — and the first directed by a woman, Patty Jenkins — isn’t just a triumph for women, it’s a triumph, period.
>From here, “Wonder Woman” rather beautifully manages to become multiple movies.
>“Wonder Woman” feels a little overstuffed with characters
>Sexy, yes, but also dignified and fearless, Wonder Woman punches through one stereotype after another as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

3.5/4

All from one review. This is a top critic. Nothing to actually say, contradicts themselves. This is just another mediocre cape movie like Thor or Amazing Spider-man, overstuffed and half-baked, but is being buoyed by having a woman director and lead.
>>
>>92823727
>its actauly good
Well holy shit, its about fucking time DCEU. Ive wanted a good DC flick for a while and this if this is good I might give the DCEU another chance.but the fact that its only 11 reviewers does worry me.
>>
>>92825184
>the first big-budget blockbuster devoted to a female superhero

Ehh. What do we define as "big-budget" exactly?
>>
>>92825184
Like all marvel reviews, mediocre but fun = a-ok. Also cherrypicking random sentences doesn't prove or disprove anything
>>
>>92824399
Sure you don't, you lying faggot.
>>
File: stando_powah.jpg (136KB, 548x523px) Image search: [Google]
stando_powah.jpg
136KB, 548x523px
>>92823727
>Marvel fans are insicure due to Wonder Woman
>That's why we made three threads in the span of a couple hours about how movies like Avengers and CW were shit and commercial failures all along while the DCEU didn't need WW to dignify it
>Please acknowledge BvS and SS as good...

I guess that's what 4 years of shitposting has brought too, fanboys too focusing on rationalizing the failures instead of cherishing the victories
>>
>>92825184
So NOW critics can't be trusted, fucking lol /co/ have some dignity
>>
...But you guys told me that critics are shills and RT scores don't matter.
>>
File: just fist.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just fist.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>92825271
No, you guys told that a few months ago.
>>
File: shills5.png (240KB, 1009x483px) Image search: [Google]
shills5.png
240KB, 1009x483px
>>92825268
Literally yesterday, at one given time
>>
>>92825271
and this proves it
>>
>>92825271
And now you finally agree. Or think Wonder Woman is better than Iron Man, whatever you choose
>>
>>92825300
F-F-FALSEFLAGS!
>>
>>92825248
Why are you so obsessed with the contents of my laptop? What, you want a full directory scan of the entire thing?

Why is it so hard to believe someone might not like the DCEU and also not have pictures of Evans? Do you truly believe, in your heart of hearts, EVERYONE with different opinions is one specific shitposter?

That's sad, anon. You're sad.
>>
>>92825300
Yeah, because that never happens, it's a new marketing tactic by Marvel shills! GotG2 totally didn't have shitposting threads predicting it's failure or "leaks" about how it had too many le quips and bad writing
>>
File: 1438783487760.png (36KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
1438783487760.png
36KB, 737x404px
>>92825268
It's sad to think that there are so many people out there who can't simply enjoy the stuff that they're fans of, they have to make sure to shut on stuff they aren't to justify their fandom.
>>
>>92825336
>Still making this argument when the score will be malleable for at least another two days

Remember when GotG had a 96% too?
>>
Are there actually any Marvel shills on this board? As in, people who absolutely hate DC and love Marvel and hope DC fails?

I am a Marvel fan, and while it's true that I think DC's films have all been total shit since Nolan, I'm super excited to see Wonder Woman this weekend.

In the end, I just want more GOOD comic book movies. And not more junk from Zack Snyder.
>>
>>92825295
Does anyone defend this shit besides /tv/? And even they only like it because the reviews said mean things about white people
>>
>>92825381
It's not new, those guys spammed that anonymous WB ex-employee for months even though the movie wasn't even finished, at least 25-30 threads about it. It's what they do, it's good that they receive a little bit of their own medicine

>>92825419
With 12 reviews? Yeah. By 54 reviews it was at 80% though
>>
>>92825448
It's pretty obvious that people are just shitposting in an attempt to make people mad.
>>
>>92825230
Its a short review, there wasn't much to cherry pick from.
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/movies/wonder-woman-review-stunning-super-entertainment-1.13681891

All the reviews are like this.
They say its a triumph or ground breaking, then make it sound like the standard cape film. Not much about how it elevates the genre except "woman were involved". I'm not saying its a bad movie, in fact I hope its good since I am getting dragged to it this weekend, but everything makes it sound like it is acceptably good, not 8.7/10 good.
>>
>>92825448
There comes a point where you start to wonder how insecure can some people be. Then you remember where you are, and realise you just wasted 3 minutes of your life writing another post in a console war thread on /co/
>>
>>92825461
>Does anyone defend this shit besides /tv/?
Yes. /co/.

This board had dozens and dozens of threads defending "Iron Fist".
>>
>>92825336
I mean, we don't know yet, the movie isn't out.

Maybe it is? We'll have to wait and see. Also, generally these scores drop as more reviews come out. Civil War sat at 100% for a while.
>>
>>92823727
Wow. Good reviews. Right up there with the new Ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>92825529
I'm not convinced that's not just the /tv/ crossposters that infest our borders but sadly there's no way to know
>>
>>92824596
>gal gadot
>charismatic performance

>use praise reserved strictly for untalented actors
>99%
Now I just know there's something rotten there. I'm not saying it's shit, but it's probably not an 8/10 film.
>>
File: fedoraman.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraman.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>92825541
>WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKING THE MOVIE I DIDN'T SEE YET, BROS? CAN'T THEY SEE THAT I NEED THIS MOVIE TO BE BAD?
>>
>>92825348
This isn't changing how much of a mentally ill fag you are
Seek help, Sad!
>>
>>92824078
spiderman fans are basically like superman fans in the sense that neither of them know what they want with the character
>>
If I liked BvS and the critics hated it am I suppose to dislike WW now? Or is it ok to praise the critics I've trashed for months now?
>>
>>92823848
>Sony in charge of the movie rights
>Standalone Venom movie that is entirely separated from Spider-Man and the MY
>Slott still has a job
>Spectacular will never get a final season
WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO TO US?
>>
>>92825596
You're supposed to watch WW and make up your own mind, like any other film. It's only MCUcks this obsessed with numbers. The only reason WW score is being spammed is retribution.
>>
I'm a Marvel fan and the only Marvel movie I had hopes for this year is Ragnarok. Waititi has more talent in his little finger than Gunn, Jenkins and the literally who from Homecoming put together.
>>
>>92825582
The top half of that picture is everything Wonder Woman won't be, I have a feeling it will have a lot more in common with the bottom half.
>>
>>92825596
Something something kino.
Something something shills.
Stop being autistic and basing what you're "supposed" to like based on the opinions of the troglodytes on a Khmer thatch weaving forum.
>>
>>92825144
>Yes I know Chris Pine is a jew too

Literally 90% of Hollywood are jews, that pic doesn't make anything. Hollywood hasn't been "sneaking" more jews in new movies, they've already been here.
>>
>>92823727
100%
The movie has absolutely no flaws?
I really doubt it.
>>
>>92825615
>He says, after spamming numbers of SS' and BvS' DVD and OST sales because that's where all the money is apparently
>>
>>92824270
>was perfect
Spiderman 3 was a gigantic clusterfuck.
>>
File: Jack think.gif (176KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack think.gif
176KB, 500x400px
I remain skeptical until seeing it, or at the very least until Friday's reactions.
>>
>>92825655
Holy shit you've literally been on /co / all day damage controlling.

Now that you've also lost RT, what will you resort to now?
>>
File: 1467282921507.png (942KB, 908x646px) Image search: [Google]
1467282921507.png
942KB, 908x646px
>>92823727
Oh look, two legitimately bad movies made by suits with reviews paid out the ass.
I'll be here to enjoy seeing the capeshit genre crash and burn.
>>
>>92825647
That's the score, it just means all of them liked it. The rating is 8.8/10
>>
>>92825582
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/taika_waititi
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>92825647
It's the top critics selection. There's still 50 of them circa that will upload their reviews in the next few days
>>
>>92825655
>leave /co/ three hours ago
>come back
>the same guy still triggered their objective measure of quality just placed a DC movie above the shitty franchise he shills for
Get a life dude
>>
>>92825684
DC still doesn't have a movie that has ever come close to $1 billion
>>
File: 1480904717771.jpg (16KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
1480904717771.jpg
16KB, 320x216px
>>92825582
I love how fat as fuck /co/mblrinos unironically think their shallow, cheap looking blockbusters with TV-tier cinematography will ever be anything but dudebro pandering schlock.

Superhero movies are the bottom of the barrel, there's nothing lower than that, even the actors and directors only see them as easy money.
That's what they've always been, and that's what they will always be.

Sure, you may have some pretentious turds like Nolan's terrible Batman joints about how sad Bruce is about muh parents, but that's the height of this rotten genre.
>>
can the mods just create an instant ban for anyone that leaves the hyphen out of spider-man?

you don't belong here if you don't hyphenate spider-man.

>>92823727
haven't really seen any shift. they're still being faggots just infecting threads and making less threads about it. It seems they realized making a thread about a topic doesn't mean you can direct the conversations. Derailing is their aim now.
>>
>>92824177
This

We've had glitchy games, bad movie, terrible cartoons, and the comics are dan slotts personal toilet paper

If they cant fix him I honestly hope they retire the character. Being his fan has been suffering since spiderman 3.
>>
>>92825729
So Suicide Squad was better than Winter Soldier? Wew
>>
>>92825743
No, what they have to do is straight up ban and censor all movie discussion.
It's not as if the movies are worth discussing anyway.
>>
>>92825719
>>92825684
>i-it's just one guy

Let me guess, I'm also the one that spams all the Evans and Drax pics? The home video sales argument has been made literally since MoS, when people said it proved that people preferred that over IM3 despite the box office
>>
>>92825743
Im willing to let it slide most times if written "Spider Man", but "Spiderman" is fucking bullshit
>>
>>92825184
>First female director
Wasn't Thor 2 directed by a woman? Or did she quit?
>>
>>92824177
No. Like Batfags and X-fags, they bitch and moan no matter how good they have it.
>>
>>92825788
>>92825684
Why are you fighting over movies?
They are all garbage, you are fighting over horsehit and dogshit.
>>
>>92825807
she quit

this is her
>>
>>92825788
>I'm also the one that spams all the Evans and Drax pics?
Wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>92825639
>Khmer thatch weaving forum
I thought this was a Guatemalan plantain farming message board?
>>
>>92825811
>Shitkino
>>
>all of the sudden
Neck yourself
>>
>>92825818
Based Patty.
>>
I wont believe anything until seeing it myself, or what audience reactions say.
>>
>>92825841
No, just shit.
All superhero movies are legitimately boring, terrible, and have absolutely abysmal plots and actors in them.

Their demise will be absolutely welcome.
>>
File: 1486002265948.png (776KB, 1080x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1486002265948.png
776KB, 1080x1474px
>>92825811
I'm just tired of people shitting up the board with their retardation. I don't even HATE the DCEU, MoS is responsible for my love for Superman and being a Harley Quinn fanboy i kinda enjoyed SS

I just acknowledge their shortcomings while these retards have been screaming for years that i should consider them high art otherwise I'm the paid Indian marketer of a rival company

It's tiring, but almost addictive
>>
>>92825582

Future Marvel directors:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/ryan_coogler
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/taika_waititi

VS

Future DC directors:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/james_wan
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/david_ayer

MMMMMMM
>>
>>92825582
>I compared two completely finally different scenes, look at how smart I am
Wow anon, that's a pretty flimsy grasp on the idea of storytelling you got there, you could be a Top Critic with that kind of attitude!
>>
File: Theguy.jpg (338KB, 1600x876px) Image search: [Google]
Theguy.jpg
338KB, 1600x876px
I hope someone's screencapping the narratives MCUshills are going with in the wake the DCEU's first critically acclaimed film
>i-it's too safe
>Ghostbusters
>DCEU hates men
>Snyder had nothing to do with it
>paid reviews
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>92825878
That's like videogame autismos who think a generic zombie story makes videogames "art".
It's nothing but the delusions of fanboys of a dying medium in having their garbage recognized, when superheros themselves are an absolutely stupid concept.

They are, by definition, shlock, they are dumb, they are senseless.
Even when you pick actual good directors the result is fucking laughable.

Fox, Marvel, DC, they all need to fuck off from the movie industry.
>>
>>92825633
>Gunn
I'll give you everyone else, but the dude's talented.
>all that delicious subtext he hid in the soundtrack to Vol 2
>>
>>92825907
>david ayer
>literally got up on stage and lied to cover the studio's ass claiming the butchered cut of SS was his and there would never be another cut
>WB pushes out extended cut for more shekels
>>
>>92823848
Nigger, we don't give a fuck anymore.
We've reached such tranquility at this point that you can literally shit on a piece of paper, publish it as a new Amazing Spider-Man issue and the only reaction you'd get from us is "well, that's expected".
We've been defeated for years.
>>
>>92825928
I hope someone screencaps all the people who actually think superhero movies are capable of being good so we can laugh at them.
Can't wait for Spiderman Homecoming and Justice League to flop hard and see all the fanboys tear their hearts out to defend those obvious pieces of shit.
>>
>>92825945
>FUCK MARVEL
>>
>>92824388
>no winter soldier or gotg2

Shit taste detected
>>
>>92825818
>DCEU keeps bringing on directors who left the MCU as replacement directors after their own directors quit
So going by this pattern, Snyder is off to Marvel and WB is gonna pick up Edgar Wright (only to fire him after he takes 8 years to come up with anything more than a first draft for a Blue and Gold movie)
>>
File: 8b7.jpg (57KB, 540x574px) Image search: [Google]
8b7.jpg
57KB, 540x574px
Remember,If you sage and report you're make /co/ a better place.
>>
>>92825907
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/matt_reeves/
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/juan-antonio-bayona
(or)
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/matthew_vaughn/
And let's not forget
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/1060778-joss_whedon
>>
>>92826005
Hopefully.
Let Whedon destroy the DCEU, and let Snyder destroy the MCU.
Let those franchises get what they deserve.
>>
File: 1440741117631.png (50KB, 275x429px) Image search: [Google]
1440741117631.png
50KB, 275x429px
>>92825976
No man, you just don't get it!
Just because it's all shallow, derivative schlock based off of comic books, sorry, "Graphic Novels," doesn't mean it's not kino!
If you don't think it's not art you're obviously some sort of shill!
>>
>>92826019
I try, doesn't do shit
>>
>>92825945
>DCucks defend the movie to their dying breath while it's in theaters
>Blu Ray comes out
>"NO, I KNOW THE THEATRICAL CUT WAS SHIT, BUT I PROMISE EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE IN THE EXTENDED CUT. THERE'S A WHOLE 5 EXTRA MINUTES OF FOOTAGE, IT'S LIKE A TOTALLY NEW MOVIE! ALSO IT'S RATED R NOW, FOR ADULTS!"
>>
>>92826047
Unfortunately it has to be a group effort.
>>
>>92825976
>>92826044
>t-they were always all bad
Oh man this is a good one Mousedrone
>>
>>92825907
Currently, the most consistently good director on that list is Ryan Coogler.

David Ayer is overrated as fuck and James Wan has pushed out some real misshapen stinkers in his time.
>>
>>92826044
>Criticizes comic books
>Watches anime
Heh.
>>
>>92826058
>>DCucks defend the movie to their dying breath while it's in theaters
Literally no one defended Suicide Squad, you're just making shit up
>>
>>92826005
>Zack Snyder's MOON KNIGHT

Could be kino.
>>
File: 1477027885778.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1477027885778.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>92826070
Name one instance of superhero turds being good so I can laugh at you, /co/mblr.
Superheroes are an absolutely stupid concept made for children.
Comics are for children, they are entertainment for kids.
That's why they can not be good.
The mere concept of serious superhero movies like Captain America TWS or The Dark Knight is simply fucking hilarious.
They actually try to make me take seriously a movie with one guy wearing a cheap bat costume and a guy wearing a helmet with a mask and wearing the colors of the US flag.
For fucks sake, look at the names.
Batman?
Captain America?
Who the fuck can take this garbage seriously?
>>
>>92826080
Ryan Coogler has done shit compared to Snyder, Ayer and Wan. Wan invented a new fucking genre with Saw. Ayer's End of Line is a masterpiece. And Snyder is Zeus of the genre.
>>
>>92826111
So why are you here?
>>
>>92825945
>takes full responsibility for WB's shitty movie
Ayer is too good for DC
>>
This is just like a /v/ console war thread.
>>
>>92826044
why are you here? legitimate question.

Did you come to this board and this thread specifically just to shitpost?
>>
>>92826101
Dude, don't lie, they did.

Why are there people pushing this weird narrative where DCEUfans are innocent victims and Marvelfags have been attacking them for no reason? Why can't you just hope for the best for this film? If you didn't behave like such a poisonous faggot there'd be less laughingevans type shit in the world.

Literally the only reason people - not just MCUfags, people in general - take the piss out of DCEU films is because they've been dogshit. The reason people troll and bait their proponents of because the proponents are all obnoxious turds who have spent the last several years desperately trying to force others into liking the taste of shit.

Just enjoy Wonder Woman if it's good.
>>
File: 1470232197586.gif (981KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1470232197586.gif
981KB, 300x167px
>>92826144
To laugh at manchildren like you who eats up entertainment based on power fantasies made with kids in mind.
No one but manchildren can take this seriously, even the actors consider this a fucking joke.
I remember seeing a video of Scarlet Witch's actress resuming the story of SW and her having to contain her laughter all the way through.
Because it's all fucking stupid.

And here you are, because the quality of these movies is so retardedly low, and because they are so shallow that they give no discussion, the only thing you all have are the score number and the money they make.
That's how bad superhero media is, even the fanboys don't even talk about them.
And then it all boils to spamming
>LE DKEK
>LE MOUSEFAG
over and over again for hours, all over some pieces of shit made purely with money in mind, because fucking no one would make one of these movies of their own accord.
>>
>>92826164
They've been that for a while now.
>>
>>92826239
No you're not. You're not here to laugh. You're here for a different reason but you're not admitting what it is.
>>
>RT Scores place it around movies like Logan, Fury Road, and the original Alien
>Gal Gadot is praised for being "charismatic"
>Literally no one has anything bad to say about it besides "it can feel a little overstuffed at times"

I'm wary, this just seems too good to be true. Like, I'd honestly get more hyped if it ended up with a solid 80% or something a little more modest, rather than "IT'S PERFECT, IT'S A FLAWLESS POWERFUL FILM ABOUT A BRAVE AND STUNNING WOMAN".

I'm going in with tempered expectations, considering the DCEU's track record for shitty movies and RT's track record for inflating the scores of mediocre action flicks because they star women.

But hey, if this is the thing that turns the DCEU around, more power to it. Especially with all the rewrites and directors walking out, if this turns out to be as amazing as they say then it's nothing short of a miracle.
>>
>>92826115
>Wan invented a new fucking genre with Saw.

All the Saw films are shit though. At least choose Wan's good films if you're going to shill him, because he has made some.

>Ayer's End of Line is a masterpiece

It's pretty good, but it's not a masterpiece. Barry Lyndon is a masterpiece. End of Line is a good film, and he's never made anything else close to it.

>And Snyder is Zeus of the genre.

Snyder has literally never made a good, or even okay, film.
>>
>>92826026
None of those directors are as good as Waititi and Coogler, though.
>>
>>92824034
But you are a shill
>>
File: 1429757510357.jpg (28KB, 418x448px) Image search: [Google]
1429757510357.jpg
28KB, 418x448px
>Wonder Woman made in the Marvel style, with more humor and brighter colors and more optimistic

>Everything DC fans attacked Marvel for when they defended MoS and BvS
>>
>>92826288
No, you're the shill.
>>
>>92824430
Not the ones that matter
>>
>>92826115
Coogler has two above 95% films on RT. Snyder, Ayer and Wan don't even have any 90%+ film.
>>
File: never gonna get any use.jpg (9KB, 190x220px) Image search: [Google]
never gonna get any use.jpg
9KB, 190x220px
>>92826296
>DC makes Marvel movies better than Marvel
>>
File: marvel cinematography.jpg (283KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
marvel cinematography.jpg
283KB, 1920x803px
>>92826296
>Wonder Woman made in the Marvel style
Wonder Woman looks like this?
>>
>>92826281
Dawn of the Dead was cool. Snyder should give another shot at horrors
>>
>>92826115
>Wan invented a new fucking genre with Saw.

Wan didn't invent torture porn, bro. "Saw" did make it mainstream for a while, though.
>>
>>92826296
>DC makes a Marvel movies
>Marvel shill tomatoes likes it better
How embarrassing
>>
>>92826270
This.

I'm waiting on reviews from the same guys that told shit like it was with Ghostbusters.

I want the film to be good, but I just don't trust most critics with female-lead films.
>>
Frankly, I'm just glad the DCEU finally has a good movie. Hell, it's still at 96%, and The Dark Knight is at 94%.

I'll probably see it next Friday.
>>
>>92825986
Remember when Ayer said "fuck marvel" and Marvelfags chimped out until he apologized, but when RDJ said "fuck DC" all they said was "lel its just le bantz xDDD"
>>
>>92826335
500M
>>
>>92826101
Those were honestly the most fun posts to watch, since we got to see people desperately pretend they were emotionally invested in Enchantress and Flagg's relationship, or that they found Killer Croc funny.

And then they threw it under the bus once the Extended Cut was announced because it would "FIX EVERYTHING YOU GUYS".

And now we're back to pretending it was a masterpiece all along because it won a participation trophy at the Oscars.

It's hilarious.
>>
>>92826260
Oh, delicious denial over the most childish form of media right now, what a surprise.
But yeah, keep fighting over which one makes the better manchild circlejerk.
>>
>>92826270
Bear in mind expectations were ocean floor low after BvS and SS. While I expect the movie to be good, I doubt it's on par with TDK or Logan.
>>
>>92826340
I think the idea of a superhero movie having a visual style is just hilarious.
They all look like cheap TV shows aside from 1989's Batman movie.
Then again, no one but talentless hacks thirsty for work would ever take part in a superhero movie.
>>
>>92826388
How come none of the 15 MCU movies have won a participation trophy then
>>
File: huh.png (359KB, 1080x793px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
359KB, 1080x793px
>>92826296
>DC movies have higher RT's

Didn't you kill yourself, evansposter?
>>
>>92826454
How come the best superhero movies can amount to is a participation trophy?
>>
>yesterday
>"LMAO THIS IS GOING TO GET A 17% DC IS OVER LADS HAHAHAH"

[insert severe marvel shill BTFO]

>"w-who cares about RT they just praise it because of feminism although the movie isn't feminist haha what about b-box office huh?"

It's been fun.
>>
>>92823727
Jesus Christ. Is Snyder just that fucking bad of a director?
His shitty films got panned the fuck out and this is doing ok?
>>
>>92826101

Are you fucking serious? DCfans were actually petitioning to get RT shut down after Suicide Squad came out to bad reviews.
>>
>>92826281
Watchmen is probs my the best live action adaptation we could have gotten, but even then it's just okay (aside from Rorschach, which is all 10/10, but that's entirely because of JEH).

Everything else Snyder has made has been shit, even if it's got some cool visuals (care of his DoP, not him) and ideas beneath all the braindead schlock.
>>
>>92826478
>although the movie isn't feminist
All superhero movies are packed to the brim with the pathetic and obsolete ideals of modern western civilization.
>>
>>92826373
I honestly never heard of that, please explain
>>
>>92825595
I know exactly what I want from Superman as a character but I also know that a movie like that would bomb. Everybody expects capeshit to be plain action movies and a superman movie needs to be a drama first and action flick second. The best supes stories are him talking. Him standing for his morals and fighting only for the dream he stands for.
>>
>>92826388
Marvel has never won a participation trophy.
>>
>>92826483
Snyder is genuinely an awful director, yes.
>>
Saw it recently.

It is JL animated series Wondy.
Badass,good hearted and slightly naive.
>>
>>92826515
All directors who lower themselves to work on superhero movies are legitimately awful.
Good directors don't bother with this trash, they don't need to.
>>
File: 1490717935431.jpg (236KB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1490717935431.jpg
236KB, 1024x1458px
>b-but Snyder
Waititi seems to like him
>>
>>92826515
Name ONE MCU director better than Snyder

I'll wait

The best you have is maybe his assistent and coffee maker Gunn.
>>
>>92826534
Ah good. I was worried she was going to be some kind of badass bitch.
I hate that kind of character.
>>
>>92826509
http://www.slashfilm.com/robert-downey-jr-disses-the-dark-knight-tells-dc-comics-to-fo/

>“My whole thing is that that I sawThe Dark Knight. I feel like I’m dumb because I feel like I don’t get how many things that are so smart. It’s like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and script writing and I’m like, ‘That’s not my idea of what I want to see in a movie.’ I lovedThe Prestigebut didn’t understandThe Dark Knight. Didn’t get it, still can’t tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and in the end they need him to be a bad guy. I’m like, ‘I get it. This is so high brow and so fucking smart, I clearly need a college education to understand this movie.’ You know what? Fuck DC comics.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/david-ayer-marvel
>Suicide SquadDirector David Ayer Says “F*ck Marvel,” Promptly Apologizes to Marvel
>“Sorry about getting caught up in the moment.”
>>
>>92826568
Talentless hacks like each other.
>>
>rotten tomatoes dosent matter

>critics are biased aganst dc

Were not the quiet ones
>>
>>92826368
Honestly, if I wasn't seeing Wonder Woman with some friends on opening night, I'd wait for the Half in the Bag.

If only because Mike and Jay were among the only internet critics to level with people and say "new Ghostbusters is shit, you don't have to feel bad about not liking it, you're not a sexist if you hate a shitty movie for being shitty".

That and literally everything they said about BvS was super on point, right down to pointing out how bad shit like shooting Jimmy Olsen in the face completely misses the point and spirit of Superman.
>>
>>92823846
I knew it would take them a few movies to finally get their footing. hopefully this is a sign that they got their shit together. Competition is good. Looking forward to Matt Reeves Batman!
>>
>>92826509
Ayer said "fuck Marvel" during the SUICIDE SQUAD premiere and was heavily criticized for it. He later apologized. A lot of Marvel people actually defended him about it, like Quesada, Peyton Reed and Scott Derrickson.
>>
>>92826568
>Scenes featuring the queen of hell has the same colour palette as a Superman movie

What did he mean by this
>>
>>92823727
I'm not going to lie I'm curious to see if the contrarians fight against Wonder Woman. If the general audience enjoys the film and it becomes popular in the way marvel films are, will they call it shit? Will we ever be able to reach a consensus on modern day comic book movies in the way we can on films like Superman and Spider-Man 2
>>
>>92826388
What?

The extended cut for suicide squad was never that, people was mad about Letto being cut and the extended cut it's just like 3 minutes longer. You are a retard, you can't be revitionist about that. No one ever said it was a good movie, just that it was as shitty as marvel
>>
>>92826572
Why are you bringing the MCU into it? They barely even have directors those movies are so committee made.
Doesn't make Snyder not a hack.
>>
>>92824299
Shit movies haven't stopped the kino memes from pouring from the DCuck maw. I doubt Mouseketeers will have any problems doing the same.

And ya know, if WW is actually good, maybe the MCU movies will get better.
>>
>>92826613
>Mike and Jay
Why don't you just go straight to Disney's marketing department?
>>
>>92826483
Yes, Snyder really is that bad.

This is a girl power movie, though, so you have to deduct at least 15% or 1.5 stars to get an accurate rating.

I expect it to be relatively entertaining but forgettable. And considering the shit we've gotten so far, that's an improvement that I'm willing to live with.
>>
>>92826625
Modern day comic book movies are trash all around, regardless of their popularity or success.
>>
>>92823848
The true Defeat will come when Mile's movie drops and it's superior to Homecoming. Man i hope i am not working so i can be on /co/ that day for the tears
>>
>>92826373
Didn't Ayer say that on the red carpet or something, while his movie was getting torn apart? And like, he seemed to actually mean it? Like, he was unironically engaging in real life company wars, like some kind of autist?

I remember Kahl Drogo signing people's shit "fuck Marvel, Aquaman rules!" and everyone loved it because it was clearly just a cheeky jab rather than actual anger.
>>
>>92824450
>We need pictures of gal laughing
Particularly for when JL collapses under the combined weight of Snyder and Wedon's egos.
>>
>>92826655
>if WW is actually good, maybe the MCU movies will get better.
They won't.
Superhero movies are not capable of being good.
They are tied to comics, which are nothing but stories made purely with children in mind, nothing but embarassing power fantasies made for them.
>>
>>92826623
It's not the same color palette at all. And it's the best escene we have seen in a marvel movie since they switched to digital
>>
>>92824218
Ah so that is the excuse that Marvelshills are using. I'll remember if Captain Marvel movie gets good reviews.
>>
>>92823727
>WB makes bad movies
>they get made fun of
>WB makes a good movie
>nobody makes fun of it
I mean what is the problem here?
>>
>>92826602
Well, that's a dumb comment
>>
>>92826623
That you have color blindness and that Kiwi hack is risking getting sued for plagiarism
>>
>>92826657
Why don't you toughen up and just admit that Snyder's movies have been shit?

This film is being praised for being basically the opposite of what he did. We all hope it's good but that doesn't magically retcon SS, MoS or BvS into anything but the putrid shit they are.
>>
>>92826725
It will because fat as fuck SJWs won't let a female superhero movie fail, although they all deserve to fail.
>>
>>92824602
Company wars ruin everything. Just look at gaming.
>>
>>92826687
He said it at the premier while everyone was cheering

Meanwhile RDJ went around saying "fuck DC" to the press because he thought comic movies should just be dumb popcorn entertainment
>>
>>92826733
That people think a superhero turd can be good.
>>
>>92826782
But nobody actually thinks BvS was good, those people are just making méms.
>>
>>92826454
>>92826512
I mean, the Oscars are a crapshoot anyway (anyone who knows anything about movies knows that the old fucks on the committee outright admitted they don't watch every nominee outside of Best Picture), so if I had to guess... bad luck, combined with the general attitude of "comic movies are for children". They tend to look down on anything in the action/sci-fi/horror genre, which is why stuff like 10 Cloverfield Lane got the snub.

I'd honestly be surprised if Logan manages to win anything like Best Picture or Best Actor, one of the big awards, you know?
>>
One movie thats not shit and you react like this?
>>
>>92824993
>Call Snyder a talentless hack
>likes Whedon

I guess future DC movies will like like high budget tv shows and have quips galore. how nice
>>
>>92823727
Did you really take the time to shop GOTG 2 twelve percent lower? What a waste of flesh you are.
>>
>>92826808
I'm talking about superhero movies in general.
>>
>>92826725
Remember to screencap and compile as many posts like
>>92826664
>>92826750

as possible into a big collage. That way when Carol's movie comes out and they try to claim it's good we can prove them wrong.
>>
>>92826352
Dawn of the Dead was only good because of James Gunn script, but yes, Snyder can produce a masterpiece if he is given a proper script just don't let him add his religious bullshit into the movie
>>
>>92826842
No you used the word "turd" specifically.
>>
>>92826775
>Meanwhile RDJ went around saying "fuck DC" to the press because he thought comic movies should just be dumb popcorn entertainment

Because that's exactly what they are, and because they will never be capable of being anything else.
Superhero movies are tied to superheroes, so they will never amount to anything but cheap looking, stupid action movies.
>>
>>92826830
Man, EVERYBODY has Wheedon in better regard than Snyder. Hell, the current reviews for WW do nothing but shit on Snyder.
>>
>>92826841
Top critics, less shills that way
>>
>>92826657
>"T-THOSE HACKFRAUDS HAVE A MARVEL BIAS"
You've been reduced to an actual running gag.
>>
>>92826871
Marvelfags are seriously subhuman.
>>
>>92826845
I love how seriously fat as fuck superhero movie followers take their pathetic fights over their laughable, terrible, awful joints.

I'll be here to enjoy the imminent demise of the superhero genre, and see you all left with your worthless comics.
>>
>>92826750
Yeah those "SJW" sure did keep that Ghostbusters movie afloat...oh wait
>>
File: marvel shill mad.png (855KB, 1914x912px) Image search: [Google]
marvel shill mad.png
855KB, 1914x912px
Now that the campaign against Wonder Woman has failed, they're back to badmouthing Snyder. It's all they have left. And the tragedy is that the pinky toe of Snyder has more directorial skill than 15 MCU directors put together. But we'll let them have that. Because those sad fucks have polluted /co/ so much with their company wars and Evansfaces and RT spamming. Let them continue.
>>
>>92826821
I'm sure that if the MCU managed to win anything you'd be saying the same. I'm totes sure.

Shame that franchise makes nothing but shit for little children just like DC makes nothing but shit for edgy teenagers.
>>
>>92826725
Honestly, as a guy who likes the MCU, I'm a little concerned with that one, just because Carol's been so shit lately and there's no telling where they're taking inspiration from.
>>
>>92826668
In comparison to old comic book movies or in comparison to the comic books their based on? In comparison to the old films then that's not really fair it's like apples and oranges. The films are a product of the times they were made. In comparison to the comic books I'm inclined to agree but it's kind of pointless to rage against it since there's no way a 2 hour film can do years of comic book history justice
>>
>>92826845
>That way when Carol's movie comes out and they try to claim it's good we can prove them wrong.

Are you retarded?

Having a collage of people doubting a film's score will make no difference in regards to how good it actually ends up being, or how good another film is. If Captain Marvel turns out to be some incredible masterpiece (note: it definitely won't), having a collage of some dudes stating their suspicions about Wonder Woman won't change shit.

Hell, one of those guys doesn't even seem to think WW will be bad.

Quit being such a touchy fairy, anon.
>>
>>92826890
Tell me in what way could superhero turds be anything but dumb popcorn movies so I can laugh at you even more.
No, /co/tards, your movies are the bottom of the barrel, the Call of Duty of movies, the Harry Potter of the cinematographic industry, the kind of movies that not even the actors or directors take seriously because they only see them as a big, fat check.
Nobody in the industry holds any respect for these movies, they are money makers, nothing more, anyone who thinks the opposite is a delusional fanboy who would think Michael Bay's Transformers movies are good.
>>
Listen to me.

I will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments possible to drag this film down where it belongs. I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh, kid.

You know, don't you think I will have an excuse prepared in case that this happened?
>it's pussy pass
>it's virtue signaling
>it's feminist corruption
>it's a bad movie because this detail
>look how bad this frame looks
>I think it was unexciting
>so rotten tomatoes score matter now?
>WB never have made a good female superhero movie
>marvel is still better
>let's not forget the fact that Snyder daughter killed herself.
I have already plenty of arguments under my sleeve to bring this film down. And trust me. I will use them everytime I have the chance.

I will badmouth this movie to everyone I know. I know, it wouldn't be neccesary anyways. Who wants to see a movie about Wonder Woman? Fucking no one. Your girlfriend sees her as competition. Your male friends don't want to see a movie about a girl. And parent don't want kids to see a powerful woman as a rolemodel. This movie? It's going to underperform the same way Fury Road did. The same way Ghost in the Shell did. Because it dares to be anything it is not supposed to be.

A male superhero is the key of our values and morals. Superman, Batman, Captain America, Iron Man. They reflect the virtues of the strong men that were able to reproduce. The virtues of the men that were chosen by the women. It's in our DNA. Wonder Woman it's not. And trust me, she will never be. Because women are not powerful. Women are not supposed to be powerful.

That's why I'll never apologize
>>
>>92826853
So what you're saying is Snyder is a good director when he is paired with a good writer? What a concept!
>>
>>92826925
A positive sign was the writers saying they care about making a good movie rather than a feminist movie
>>
Haha where are the idiots who think Disney shills reviewers to shit on DCEU movies now?

Inb4 Feminism and SJWs
>>
>>92826101
DCucks still defend Suicide Squad.
>>
>>92826907
People like you are the only ones polluting /co/.

Normal people agreed that Snyder's films were shit. You stuck to your guns and shilled his tripe for years, making it fashionable to hate on you and people like you.
>>
Let me ask you, who started the company wars? Who turned RT into a meme coupled with Evansfaces? Who made things this bitter?
>>
>>92826951
Say that two hundred times more, please. We didn't hear in the first two hundred times.
>>
>>92826931
In comparison to the movie industry in general.
The comics themselves are even more terrible and childish than movies.
Hell, even Marvel, full of quips, you can see the makers feel embarassed for their sources, trying to make the costumes more "tacticool" instead of the dumb shit they wear in comics.

>>92826976
Oh wow, they said they care about making a good movie (which they won't), it's all saved.
>>
>>92826992
The people who made Green Lantern?
>>
>>92826984
Look, he's still doing it. This is all MCUcks have left. Months of WW smear campaign has effectively failed, so let's turn our guns against Snyder and JL again.
>>
>>92826956
>The same way Ghost in the Shell did.

Not to interrupt your retarded strawmanning or whatever, but GitS did under-perform.
>>
>>92826992
Shitposters who probably thought it was funny at the time.
Then it spawned a malignant tumor of life on its own and now you can't talk about either film series anymore.
>>
>>92826984
>why wont you dislike what "everyone else" dislikes
>why wont you be part of the hivemind!?
>>
>>92826912
>Projecting this hard
Anything beyond Best Picture/Actor/Actress/Supporting is basically meaningless.
SOMETIMES Special Effects, Score, and Cinematography carry some prestige if the winner is particularly strong.
But do you really think any movie is going to sell because it won "Best Makeup" and a bunch of Razzie nominations?

If an MCU film won "Best Special Effects" or "Best Sound Design", it would be just as pointless as Suicide Squad's consolation prize, yes.
>>
>>92827001
Don't worry, I will, you need to learn your place as the lowest of the low.
Superhero movies will always be worthless garbage.
>>
>>92826962
I don't know that I'd call him good, but he gets quite a bit better.
>>
>>92827043
Let me ask: you're a weeaboo, aren't you?
>>
>>92826976
The fact that you're not even wrong (in that it's a positive sign they're not focusing on making a feminist movie) is pretty sad
>>
>>92827061
Not at all, everything about Japanese culture is a fucking joke.
Looks like the radiation from the nukes had a disastrous effect on those poor souls.
>>
>>92827028
Shame, shoved aside the blockbuster-friendly origins story i was curious to see what they could've done next
>>
>>92827028
Primarily because it was terrible.
>>
>>92826956
>Ghost in the Shell did. Because it dares to be anything it is not supposed to be.

Yeah Ghost in The Shell was supposed to be a Ghost In the Shell but it dared to be Robocop/Slash The Bourne identity.

It was also supposed to be a good movie but it dared to be shit.

Rupert Sanders is such a rebel!
>>
File: marvel quips bot.png (333KB, 1736x811px) Image search: [Google]
marvel quips bot.png
333KB, 1736x811px
This is the level of discussion you can expect from Marvel shills. Tell me, why shouldn't DC fans gloat when they are constantly spammed with this infantile garbage meme spam? It's honestly quite something how this board has allowed shit to devolve this far with no intervention.
>>
>>92824299
>God forbid you actually start to argue for Marvel using the films themselves. Because we all know how that goes down.
BURN
>>
>>92827042
Don't get triggered but Costume Design and Make Up are important in superhero movies. The characters are defined by how they look

Unless you want me to believe you weren't posting HAHAHAH shit when you saw the shitty design for Cyborg, in which case I'll just call bullshit and bid you farewell
>>
>>92827124
Why would anyone gloat over a superhero movie?
Seriously, how do you do that?
>look, I have a better bottom of the barrel, creatively bankrupt and money-minded movie than you
>>
>>92827124
You act as if DC fans don't have their own spammers.

There's no moral high ground here. Both sides suck.
>>
File: 1476442350986.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476442350986.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>"Nooo... Stop... Clean me afterwards... I have to fight... Over... My superhero movie..."
>>
>>92827190
Who were the DC spammers before the Evans faces started popping up in every thread?
>>
>>92827184
>>92827190
>Attempting to argue with someone who uses the term "shills" without a hint of irony
It's like yelling at a wall and hoping it collapses on its own, there's no point.
>>
>>92827147
>Don't get triggered but Costume Design and Make Up are important in superhero movies.
Shame the people working on these movies don't agree.
>>
>>92823727
>all of the sudden
>the

delet yourself

And no shit a newly released movie starts out with hyped scores while it's still fresh in people's minds.
>>
>>92827023
>le "everyone who agrees that Snyder is shit is a companywars faggot like me" meme

Your lack of self-perception is astounding.

I'm hoping WW is good and pleasantly surprised by the reviews. Doesn't change the fact that the previous films have been shit. Literally nothing will ever change that, save time travel.

Everything, all the hate, all the evansposting, all the laughter, was brought on by you and people like you, who spent every waking moment since MoS trying to force Snyder's shit down people's throats. You're not a true DC fan - if you were, you'd hate these films and just be happy that WW looks good. You're a shameful little companywars faggot who deserved all the shit he got over the last few years.

I hope you spend the rest of your life fighting this meaningless battle on this thai underwater basket weaving almanac, constantly infuriated by the general public's unwillingness to suck Snyder's shit-crusted dick, never able to taste happiness or enjoy anything good, because you're too busy trying to validate things you know deep down are terrible. I hope WW is great but you hate it and have to force yourself to fight for it in these inane internet battles. YOU are responsible for the state of the board, and I hope you never, ever manage to find the tranquility to accept the mistakes of the past and move on to better things.
>>
>>92827260
Damn someone was leaking enough butthurt to type all this. Take a break pal. You need it.
>>
>>92826270
This. Remember

We will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments possible to drag this film down where it belongs. I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh, kid.

You know, don't you think I will have an excuse prepared in case that this happened?
>it's pussy pass
>it's virtue signaling
>marvel is still better
I have already plenty of arguments under my sleeve to bring this film down. And trust me. I will use them everytime I have the chance.

I will badmouth this movie to everyone I know. I know, it wouldn't be neccesary anyways. Who wants to see a movie about Wonder Woman? Fucking no one. Your girlfriend sees her as competition. Your male friends don't want to see a movie about a girl. And parent don't want kids to see a powerful woman as a rolemodel. This movie? It's going to underperform the same way Fury Road did. The same way Ghost in the Shell did. Because it dares to be anything it is not supposed to be.

A male superhero is the key of our values and morals. Superman, Batman, Captain America, Iron Man. They reflect the virtues of the strong men that were able to reproduce. The virtues of the men that were chosen by the women. It's in our DNA. Wonder Woman it's not. And trust me, she will never be. Because women are not powerful. Women are not supposed to be powerful.
>>
>>92827298
This is mental illness. I hope a mod sees this and sends a doctor to his IP.
>>
>>92827214
There was 1.jpg, the guys posting always the same pic of Cavill laughing while looking up, the ones spamming Snyder lifting weights, the "Marvel on suicide watch" posters...

Every team has their reaction pictures and some get popular, you're a naive retard if you think of a marketer would use Evansposting
>>
>>92827346
It's pasta you nonce.
>>
>>92823727
>decides to ignore WW has an embargo right now.
>>
>>92827371
Stop arguing with him.

Anyone who uses the term 'shill' unironically in these threads is beyond reason. He will never see reason, he's lost to the company wars.

I doubt he even enjoys any of these films, he's just desperate to prove that the company he arbitrarily likes more than some other company is winning in some way.
>>
>>92826871
>Because that's exactly what they are, and because they will never be capable of being anything else.
Logan just did
>>
>>92827214
The people who were posting Marvel Drone bait back when TDKR ended up sucking a bag of dicks.
>>
>>92827371
All those came after Evansfaces and some in response to Evansfaces.

You started the fire.
>>
>>92827346
It's now Jordan Peterson a mentally ill person?
>>
>>92827451
What did Logan do, exactly?
Because all I saw in that movie was the same capeshit as always, but with an extra dose of melodramatism.
>>
>>92823727
Im honestly astounded Guardians 2 is that high. I was just bored the whole damn time.
>>
>>92827239
People working in movies consider oscars very important though, all of them. It's just company war dimwits are the only one saying they don't matter and only when the other company wins them
>>
>>92827481
Evansface started literally to make fun of the SJWs butthurt about those comments on Widow and got popular from that. It's a reaction pic like any other

But >>92827443 is right, what the fuck am i even here for
>>
File: comp.png (378KB, 756x653px) Image search: [Google]
comp.png
378KB, 756x653px
>>92823727
The only shill here is you.

But enough of that faggot, what i want to know is why do you guys go by RT and not IMDB for example?
How come you fixated on the fresh rating instead of the average score?
>>
>>92826260
you got rekt anon, its time to let go.
>>
>>92827481
What fire?
A bunch of lonely, 400lb neckbeards fighting over their garbage movies on the internet, on a board taken over by the female equivalent of those neckbeards?
>>
>>92826239
capeshit it's for children and mankids.

This is why I didnt like deadpool.
>>
>>92827567
>rotten:55
do people really hate MCU that much?
>>
>>92827558
>People working in movies consider oscars very important though

Because it means you can bill more for your services.

It's hilarious to see people who think they're smart enough to see through Hollywood bullshit fall for it every time.
>>
>>92823808
WW will get the same universal praise as TFA simply for MUH GRRL POWER. It will also be as crappy as TFA really was.

Financially, it will do what all DC movies do. Big opening, huge drops to follow. Forgotten forever except for the 3 fags that spam it all day like they do Bane shit. The cycle continues
>>
>>92827558
No, what I mean is that the work those people do clearly shows they don't care about costume design and make up.
>>
>>92827567
>all critics instead of just top critics
>still higher score and rating
What's your point
>>
File: 1385777144980.jpg (31KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1385777144980.jpg
31KB, 250x251px
Ooh, RT suddenly matters now?
>>
>>92827567
Yeah, Metacritic is much better to compare
Well look at that, WW is as highly rated as Iron Man, the best rated Marvel movie :)
>>
>>92825729
TDK and TDKR
>>
>>92824317
This!
>>
Which critics are the good ones? Name them.
>>
File: worryhawk.jpg (15KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
worryhawk.jpg
15KB, 200x196px
I don't understand you people. Why can't we just be happy that both parties have good movies?
>>
>>92827619
People who aren't directors or producers have their pay decided by the unions they belong to. Oscars are for bragging rights.
>>
>>92824456
"HA HA I have famously huge turds." which was a great punch line to Rocket's setup.
>>
>>92827481
1. Evansposting didn't even start as a response to DC stuff. Learn your board history.

2. People only started taking the piss out of DCEU fans after they decided to repost the same carbon copy threads shilling their shit films for years on end. People got so tired of seeing BvS Apologism Thread #6457834, where the same handful of company loyalists would shitpost for hours on end about how these terrible movies were actually masterpieces as hurr paid reviews that they abandoned actually talking to them, and decided to reply in the only language these people understood - dumb memes.

'Marveldrone' the term predates 'DCuck' by quite a bit, because DCEU loyalists were so salty at their movies being shit that they lashed out at all critics as being 'shills'. This is what made everyone attack you constantly. You were being huge faggots.
>>
>>92827720
Because both parties are mostly made up of insecure faggots.
Both need to feel vindicated by the other's failure.
>>
>>92827720
But neither side has good movies.
>>
>337 posts
>98 IPs
Just like yesterday, and the day before, jesus christ we get it you don't like DC, post your drax shit and move on
>>
>>92823727
A lot of the reviews are positive just because it is a movie with a female lead, similar to Ghostbusters 2017. Saying things like "This is what 75 years of women and girls have been working towards. Finally a strong female character" and etc.

Some of the non-feminist reviews I found that were from "top-reviewers" were:
>Wonder Woman is a decent but bland addition to the genre that truly shines only in comparison to the rotten DCEU movies so far.
and
>It gives us the kind of hero a lot of us fell in love with back in those 12-cent days of truth, justice and the American way - and the kind of movie we haven't seen since Christopher Reeve first flew into our lives.

So who knows. Honestly I will wait for the first reviews and reactions from other sources before deciding if I want to go or not.
>>
File: ArmondWhiteinBlack.jpg (12KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
ArmondWhiteinBlack.jpg
12KB, 250x375px
>>92827719
Armond White
>>
then let's see if WW, a character with 0 interest in the rest of the world, can beat the shittiest Pirates movie ever made, which may be shit but has a gigantic fanbase
>>
>>92823727
>This comic adaptaion movie did good
>this other comic adaptaion movie did good also
>but this one did better!
I never understood this about /co/, isn't the fact that a comic book movie great, a good enough thing?
>>
>>92827720
I imagine the silent majority here are happy. We just have a large contingent of company warriors.
>>
>>92827780
>The money argument
Truly a corporate drone. Try to understand art, will you?
>>
>>92827769
>the contrarian porch monkey

No thank you.
>>
>>92827782
You're new here, aren't you?

We always divide ourselves into arbitrary factions in order to make literally everything a competition. Console wars. Politics. Bounce house vs. moonwalk.
>>
>>92827720
These are capes anon. You don't see trek and star wars fans do this to each other.

To busy arguing amongst themselves.
>>
Anyone know why there are a few reviews? Did DC/WB handpick 50 or so critics for early viewing?
>>
>>92827827
Randall pls
>>
>>92827823
Superhero movies are art in the same way smearing my own dog's turd over an empty canvas can be considered art.
>>
>>92827864
That's how it always is. It's whenever the reviewer post the review
>>
>>92826623
Seriously though, Snyder is a complete hack, he has one look for every one of his movies.
The story doesn't matter, the characters don't matter, the meaning doesn't matter, he uses the exact same look and principle behind every damn movie he makes.
Different movies, different stories call for different color theory, the dumb faggot doesn't get this, he tries to make everything he touches regardless of the intended message to look the way he has always done things, which is why you get a dull, dark, washed out Superman.
Superman and what he represents, fucking Superman, he made it look grimy, dull and dark!
That absolute fucking idiot, how can someone be so damn incompetent?
This is exactly how I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ZasDTtg1U
>>
>>92824317
It beats it in the general score as well.
If anything, you should be pointing out he's showing the WW score with only 12 top critic reviews, while the GOTG one has 49.
I'm guessing it will be lowered at least 10 or 15% by the time it's released and all the major critics release their reviews.
>>
Am I the only one that wants WW to do well just so there's more cosplay porn?
>>
>>92827823
All art is beholden to market forces. Even the greatest art we have as a culture was sponsored, speculated, or commissioned by moneyed interests.
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (38KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
38KB, 500x436px
I hate the dumb console wars faggotry. Why can't we just enjoy both franchises? I wanted MoS and BvS to be good and they weren't. I'm happy WW is doing good I'm looking forward to Friday. I'm also looking forward to Spider-Man. Just enjoy both people. It's not hard.
>>
For the last time, Marvel Shills are assholes who just want to argue. True fucking fans just want to see both franchises succeed because we want to see our favourite characters in good stories on the silver screen.

But at the same time, this isn't necessarily the big game changer that people will make it out to be. The Flash and Batman solo films are still looking to be train wrecks (No director seems to want their name on the Flash movie and everyone involved with the Batman movie are saying that it's going to be shit, including Ben Affleck himself)

I just want to see DC succeed along with Marvel because Superman is my favourite superhero ever and it annoys me that we haven't seen a good fucking Superman movie for 36 years.

On that note, this is going to be the second Superhero film in 35 years to be universally agreed as "Pretty good." 1982's Swamp-Thing was a really good film
>>
>>92827976
STOP TRYING TO BE REASONABLE, YOU SHILL!
>>
>>92828019
>true fucking fans
True fucking fans are all manchildren who follow kid power fantasies and think movies about these child tales can be good.

The fact that people can like this garbage is mind-blowing.
>>
>>92828019
>everyone involved with the Batman movie are saying that it's going to be shit, including Ben Affleck himself)
Nice fake news
It isn't shooting yet because they don't want it to be bad. Yeah, what they have now doesn't satisfy them, but that's good news; it means that they aren't rushing that as well.
>>
>>92827654
My point is that the Fresh aspect of scores is the wrong thing to fixate on, average score is more accurate to the quality of a movie.
For example a movie that everyone agrees is good but not great will get a very high Fresh score, higher even than a movie most people think is great but a few just think is ok with this sytem.
I'm not saying that this is that situation at all, but the very concept of the Fresh rating system is not the best way to gauge the quality of a movie.
Now compare the 7.1 to the 7.8, that would probably be a better gauge of the quality of the movies.
>>92827678
What the hell are you talking about?
I was pointing out that OP was using the lowest point GotG2 reached to compare it to the highest of the WW score that everybody knows will drop, what I posted was the current score, which will probably change for WW, which is why OP knew to use those two to compare them with, to better suit his agenda.
Clear disingenuous bullshit on OP's faggot ass part.
Who the fuck manipulates things like that other than a shill?
>>
>>92827976
>Why can't we just enjoy both franchises?
Because they are trash?
>>
>>92828089
Ben Affleck said when he first accepted the roll "I would love to direct a Batman film, but I'll only do it if I think the script is strong enough." He signed on to direct it, then 3 weeks later, resigned from Director position, stating "I don't think it's possible for a director to give his best if he's also acting in the film" Now, assuming that Affleck has seen Citizen Kane, we all know he meant. "I'm not having this train-wreck as a directing credit."
>>
It's funny because Diana would probably object to those all-women screenings.
>>
I guess the reshoots were a good call. Glad to hear the DC movies may have gotten out of their rut. Time will tell though.
>>
File: 1473534605821.gif (658KB, 500x191px) Image search: [Google]
1473534605821.gif
658KB, 500x191px
Look, I'm the kind of guy who doesn't care about company wars and simply want to watch good superhero movies.
I like some DC and Marvel movies. I hate some DC and Marvel movies.
Here's the thing, so far it seems that theres NO WAY for WW to be appreciated here. Even IF it's actually a good film, you fags will simply yell "Paid critic shills! Feminists will say it's good even if it's shit"
>low RT scores
>haha stupid DC
>high RT scores
>haha jew DC paying for RT scores
There's no way for it to win. Just seems a bit unfair to me, is all
>>
>>92825809

>in the past 10 years Batman fans had the Nolan movies and some god-tier comic runs
>in the past 10 years Spider-Man fans have had ???

Being a Spidey fan is suffering man, it's suffering
>>
>>92827976
Fucking this.

I liked skwad despite the massive flaws

And i like aou despite the massive flaws
>>
>>92828337
I'm still wary about Justice League. The trailer was so murky.
>>
>>92828393
Spider-Man 3, technically. Despite it's shortcomings I'm still glad we had it
>>
>>92828393
>and some god-tier comic runs
Such as?
>>
File: 1454228920871.png (127KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454228920871.png
127KB, 450x450px
>>92828413
I'm hoping it'll be a decent middle ground between Whedon's quip-fests and Snyder's attempts at being deep, but I dunno, it must just be a perfect storm of awful that will be talked about for years.
WW, if nothing else, looks like it'll be good.
>>
>>92828336
>all-women screenings
I cannot wrap my head around how people can get mad at this.
So a bunch of women likes to watch it with just women because it's the first modern solo DC heroine film.
OK?
It's not like they banned all men from watching the film for all eternity?
It's not like us men are not allowed to watch it?
What's the big deal
>>
So, are we ready to admit that Snyder was the problem?
>>
>>92828529
N-no he's just ahead of his time.
>>
>>92828336
>Diana
>a fictional character written by dozens of different writers over dozens of years
>would probably agree with what I say and not what others say
C'mon, man.
>>
File: 1493921194399.png (638KB, 972x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493921194399.png
638KB, 972x720px
>>92828529
No, unless you are a brain-dead zombie allowing arbitrary online numbers dictate your taste.
>>
File: 1493238456157.jpg (289KB, 689x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493238456157.jpg
289KB, 689x840px
>>92823727
Guardians deserves worse, fuckin cringiest shit tier baby humor ive ever had to sit through
>>
>>92828154
You don't have to like all of them, you know?
I mean, even those who are most critical of Marvel must admit that Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier and GOTG 1 were pretty damn good?
>>
>>92828575
How can it be a minority cast then they are the majority of the cast?
>>
>>92828633
Oh don't be purposefully silly now.
You know damn well the context of that word.
>>
>>92828606
>winter soldier
I don't know anyone who likes this movie.
>>
Rotten Tomatoes doesn't matter. What matters is seeing MCUcks wail and moan seeing their last tool being torn apart. Now just wait and see for them to find something new to latch to like the parasites they are.
>>
>>92828680
Shh. It's okay. You can rest now. You finally have a good movie. Everything is gonna be okay now. I'm sorry it took so long.
>>
>>92828548
>a fictional character written by dozens of different writers over dozens of years

Generally all written consistently with a central theme and similar story developments.
>>
>>92828664
Yes, because we all know you are a man of the world and frequently speaks to tons and tons of people.
Even fi what you say is true, it doesn't worth anything other than cute personal anecdotes.
>>
>>92828702
Yes, because Adam West's batman is the same as Frank Miller's Batman is the same as Grant Morrison's Batman.
Don't put words in fictional characters' mouths, man.
>>
>>92828719
Anecdotal evidence from critical people. Hell, I'm fine with Winter Soldier; I was just refuting your point. There are plenty of people out there who think that movie is a mess.
>>
>>92828606
>I mean, even those who are most critical of Marvel must admit that Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier and GOTG 1 were pretty damn good?
Why?
They were just generic blockbusters that happened to have certain superheroes as their main characters.
>>
>>92823848
Spider-Man fans have felt defeated for years
>Amazing """trilogy""" is garbage, haven't had a good Spider-Man movie in like 13 years
>Slott is a fucking hack
>Ultimate is dead in more ways than one and Miles is fucking boring
>Marvel can't make a good cartoon to save their lives
>The games have been shit since god knows how long
>>
>>92828575
>majority minority
>>
>>92828413
It wasn't just murky, it was downright shit. Killed any kind of hope I had for the movie. If it wasn't for my nephew, I wouldn't even bother watching it in the theater.
>>
>>92824317
I agree. They are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>92823727
I didn't like the past DCEU movies but I'm glad Wonder Woman is turning out to be good. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>92828019
>For the last time, Marvel Shills are assholes who just want to argue.

Please, company loyalists on both sides are assholes who just want to argue. Don't pretend any of these motherfuckers are blameless. Marvelfags fight DCfags, but DCfags only really make their apologism threads specifically so scream and bawl about Marveldrones and insult anyone that doesn't agree on BvS being 'ultimate kino'.
>>
File: Wonder Woman.jpg (68KB, 250x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.jpg
68KB, 250x750px
Irrelevant.

Still not going to pay money for this fucking movie.

BRING BACK MUSCLED AMAZONS!!!
>>
>>92828680
Do you really think 'MCucks' have been defeated somehow?

They've been enjoying a whole bunch of good films while you've been bitching and moaning about how poorly the public thinks of the DCEU's terrible offerings. They don't need tools, everyone with a brain knows the last three DC films have been pure shit.

It's great that Wonder Woman is good, but this in no way validates the years you've spent fighting to defend a trio of abysmal films from criticism. Just move the fuck on, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1493450980949.png (113KB, 211x208px) Image search: [Google]
1493450980949.png
113KB, 211x208px
>>92828749
All of those versions of Batman are essentially the same, yes. Tone is the only difference.

If you want to talk a character being drastically different between writers, look at Deadpool.
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (460KB, 565x488px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
460KB, 565x488px
>>92828680
>What matters is seeing MCUcks wail and moan seeing their last tool being torn apart.

I can barely imagine the level of spite and delusion it must take to angle one's thoughts this way.

What 'tools' have Marvelfags lost before? What, exactly, do you think this all proves?

It doesn't prove that BvS was good, or that it deserved better reviews.

It doesn't prove that MoS was good, or that it deserved better reviews.

It doesn't prove that SS was good. or that it deserved better reviews.

In fact, the majority of these reviews are explicitly praising Wonder Woman for not being like other DCEU movies. The only thing this proves is that the same people who shat on the last three DC flicks are willing to give a good score to a DCEU offering. It proves there are no Marvelshills, there are no paid reviewers, there is no anti-DC conspiracy. The last few DC films were just piles of shit, and WW is a great deal more likable than they were.
>>
>>92823727

Gotta be cautious with initial reviews. In either case though wait and watch the movie.

I would LOVE if a DC movie was good for once, I don't give a fuck if it's DC or Marvel, I just want good movies, the issue just is DCs track record for even watchable movies is pretty bad. Marvels lows are still USUALLY entertaining, DCs movies are usually boring and lack any good moments to remember.
>>
File: 1478894417433.jpg (93KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478894417433.jpg
93KB, 450x300px
>>92827720
>Both sides having good movies
>>
>>92828575
What's that movie about?
>>
File: 1491760516374.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491760516374.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92827720
I used to like capeshit, but now I hate it.
>>
>>92826005
I would kill for an Edgar Wright Flash movie.
>>
File: autism levelsd.jpg (33KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism levelsd.jpg
33KB, 514x536px
>>92824913

"Forced diversity"

"Interracial bullshit"

I'm sorry the idea of non-white people offends you so much. Maybe kill yourself?
>>
>>92824913
This has interracial and diversity too. Unless you're okay with that so long as it's from the source material? I've asked around about this on /tv/ and never got an answer.
>>
>>92826703
Get a life
>>
I'm a Marvel fan and I want DC to do well. If Marvel has some serious competition, they'll be forced to step their game up.
>>
>>92827015
Holy shit I'd forgotten that actually happened. Then Marvel cucked DC and cast Reynolds in the perfect capeshit role for him and everyone loved it kek.
>>
>>92823727
Comparing a rating from how hyped people are against a rating from a movie that people habe watched and rated.
Oh boy trolls aren't even trying these days.
>>
>>92828575
>show
Literally who cares. Rotten Tomatoes is decent for movies since it uses a pretty wide swath of reviews but show reviews are a complete crapshoot.

With a movie, you're reviewing the whole thing. With a show review, you're only reviewing the first few episodes.
>>
>>92827720
Because that's not true. One has 3 good movies and one amazing movie. The other has a bunch of quip-laden meme-garbage.
>>
File: Here is your red pill.png (114KB, 712x307px) Image search: [Google]
Here is your red pill.png
114KB, 712x307px
>DC has one movie do well on RT, and DC shills start turbo-spamming on /co/ and /tv/ that DC is better than Marvel

top kek
>>
>>92832382
DC is better than Marvel right now in every aspect aside from movies. Though even that looks to be changing, anon.
>>
>>92823727
Enjoy your moment of glory anon, but just remember Justice League is going to piss in your mouth.
>>
>>92826296
>Made in the Marvel style.

But it doesn't look like a big budget TV show.
>>
>>92830107
stop using logic

dckeks will never be redpilled

they will continuously double down and say that the first 3 dc films were good and they will snyder is perfect

this just proves that RT never had a bias and that their 3 films were complete dumpster fires
>>
>>92824913
>forced diversity
>Interracial bullshit

>Movie takes place in NEW YORK

OK, anon. Just look in the cabinet under your sink or if you're out get some Bleach from the store and take it home. Down the whole bottle. Make sure not even a drop is left. Its the right thing to do and the world will be better for it
>>
File: Got to see this.jpg (83KB, 714x558px) Image search: [Google]
Got to see this.jpg
83KB, 714x558px
>>92823727
>Anyone notice how the Marvel shills are quiet all of the sudden
It's almost like they were never real.
>>
>>92824388

Cap I, Cap II, Ant Man, and Avengers (just the first are good too).

And this is coming from a proud DCuck. Also, GoTG has no rewatchability, so I don't really care for it.
>>
>>92826399
Kek did you just admit you visited a site about a subject matter you don't enjoy to laugh at the people that enjoy it?

What are you some kind of minimum wage virgin who lives at home with social issues and the most pathetic life ever?
>>
>>92824913
>forced diversity and interracial bullshit
Tbh I might not be a fan of forced tokens either, but a modern spiderman movie with this many minorities actually makes sense. New York is actually that diverse anon.

I am much more pissed off at the guy playing Flash. Flash is supposed to look like an alpha chad jock, not a metrosexual faggot.
>>
>>92825662
And yet it was still better than either of the Amazing Spiderman movies.
>>
File: Batman - Bane Shut UP.png (1MB, 980x766px) Image search: [Google]
Batman - Bane Shut UP.png
1MB, 980x766px
>>92826111

You're either here from /tv/ or someone who hangs out in the Steven Universe threads.

Either way the stupidity or hypocrisy is astounding.
>>
DCEU gets bad RT score
>FOUR LEGS GOOD
>TWO LEGS BAD
DCEU gets good RT score
>FOUR LEGS GOOD
>TWO LEGS BETTER
Ya'll a buncha pigs.
>>
File: 1474789738071.png (213KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
1474789738071.png
213KB, 480x437px
>>92823727

>Wonder Woman Showings

>Only women allowed viewings

>Also people who identify as women viewings

And, that's how SJW, PC culture continues to degrade once good genres.
>>
>>92823848
Spider-Man 3, ASM, and ASM happened, and Spider-Man comics have been shit for almost 2 decades. I've felt defeated for a long time now, anon.
>>
>>92834901
>capeshit
>a genre
>good

Also you are retarded. Mixing the alamo with early views.

You are not only stupid, but you didnt even tried to be informed
>>
>>92833919
No one is real

>1 unique poster
>>
>>92825757
I couldn't agree more. But that Spider-Man 2 Movie game was based as fuck.
>>
>>92824651
JL isn't and I hate the DC stuff. I really liked the Aquaman trident scene.
>>
>>92823727
Why does the conversation immediately have to be about Marvel people this D.C. that? A good movie s a good movie. Good comic movi s are good for us all.
>>
>>92823727
There hasn't been a superhero movie in ages that has actually gotten me to pay money to see them in the theaters. The only 2 movies I saw last year were Rouge 1 and Finding fucking Dory. I just don't find superhero movies to be interesting anymore, because 75% of every movie is just them dicking around in civilian mode. Plus, JL/JLU and Avengers:EMH are all the things I can enjoy in cartoon form.
>>
>>92826103
you know that would be terrible. I would only trust Edgar Wright with something like that personally.
>>
>>92828606
Iron Man is fucking horrible. The only good Marvel movie is First Avenger.
>>
File: 1472490774681.jpg (294KB, 2048x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1472490774681.jpg
294KB, 2048x1689px
>>92825144
Man right-winger "humor" is really bad. I could just copy-paste "JEW" for a few hours until I get bored and I'd have something equivalent.
>>
>>92829752
The amazons in this movie have muscles.
>>
>>92823727
>WB finally learns how to RT
Took them long enough.
>>
>>92830107
>It proves there are no Marvelshills, there are no paid reviewers, there is no anti-DC conspiracy. The last few DC films were just piles of shit, and WW is a great deal more likable than they were.
Holy shit, this!
>>
File: welp.jpg (87KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
87KB, 922x692px
>it's a "companywars thread gets almost 450 replies" thread
>again
>>
>>92834306
Of course. He denies there's nothing to discuss when that's also wrong. He also goes on about how it's a product, but so is everything else. He also goes on about how actors mess up their lines in a take, even though that always happens. It also doesn't seem to matter if none of that is true, because its all silly anyway. How convenient. It's really telling how entertainment made for adults is so lack luster, they always come here instead of sticking to their own shit. Plus they come here under the impression that this is all our primary source for entertainment and that enjoying something means taking shit super seriously
>lotr pic
wew
>>
Listen to me.

I will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments possible to drag this film down where it belongs. I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh, kid.

>it's pussy pass
>it's virtue signaling
>marvel is still better

That's why I'll never apologize
>>
>>92826568
Based Waititi, good directors recognize each other's work
>>
>>92827757
>>92827793
I sincerely think it's just a group of false flaggers playing both sides, and a smaller group of legit autists that can't accept people having different tastes.

>>92827769
What did /ourguy/ think of it?

>>92827864
Every company does this, except for Sony being the dumbass among dumbasses they are
>>
>>92826005
Snyder has a sizeable amount of control for a franchise that makes money, he isn't going anywhere regardless about whether he wants to direct or not.

>>92826103
Marvel does have more characters suited for him, Punisher, Hyperion, fucking Miracle Man, all of that is up his alley.
>>
>>92826510
This desu
>>
>>92838413
>dead people = unconditional praise
That didn't stop people from shitting on that one movie Paul Walker was on
>>
>>92826451

Regardless of the plot, BvS had great visuals.
>>
Thank god it's someone else BESIDES Superman or Batman to make a good DC movie. Hell I would have taken a Red Tornado movie!
>>
>>92834187
I'm upset about flash's casting as well dude looks weak as shit.
>>
>>92826884
They have a marvel bias and they will never say a DC movie is good, no matter what, they made a reputation on talking shit about DC movies like talking shit about Lucas.
>>
File: 1495258550179.png (80KB, 236x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495258550179.png
80KB, 236x259px
>>92823727
>DCU fags will love it because mah master race
>Feminists will love it because mah vagina
>Gal Gadot fags will love it because anorexic
>and normal movie goers will watch it because fuck it

Fuck you all
>>
Does anyone have that picture of Gal Gadot with a bunch of little girls and a little boy dressed like wonder woman?
>>
File: 1422620686612.jpg (28KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1422620686612.jpg
28KB, 480x269px
>MoS was mediocre because of Snyder
>nu uh marvelbab
>BvS was bad because of Snyder
>nope mouseketeer
>Justice League trailer looks kinda lame because of Snyder
>try again disney shill
>WW is actually pretty good because no Snyder
>where are the DC haters now????
>>
Correct me is i'm wrong, but didn't Watchmen start with really good ratings until the review embargo was lifted?
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (170KB, 1446x1462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
170KB, 1446x1462px
MARVEL SHITTERS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>92823727
probably because they have to wait until July for another major comic book movie to come out-- Spiderman: Homecoming.
>>
>>92845376
almost every movie starts off with really good or really bad ratings until more reviews come in and they come up somewhere closer to average, that's just the nature of numbers
>>
>>92823727

its because they don't exist
>>
>>92823727
>woman
>Jewish woman
>Jewish woman in feminism peak era.
I wonder why it's having good reviews.
>>
>>92845524
I meant Watchmen in particular because the score was collapsing by the hour under the user reviews.
>>
>>92823727
>DC makes their movies almost exactly like the Marvel movies capekino fags hate
>Capekino fags love it
>>
>>92845822
>>92845822

How does it feel knowing that misogynistic and racist cowards like you are losing the culture war and soon you'll go the way of the Dodo?
>>
>>92824651

Aquaman is literally the only thing that looks decent in those trailers, everything else is total trash.
>>
>All of a sudden DC shills care about RT
>>
>>92834214
You don't know anything about Spider-Man do you
>>
>>92823848
>Implying we don't live in a state of defeat

>>92831367
This. I also like a lot of DC heroes even if I didn't care for the first DCEU movies, so I'd welcome a new DC movie being good.
>>
File: 1492183346557.jpg (55KB, 410x516px) Image search: [Google]
1492183346557.jpg
55KB, 410x516px
Ahaha Alt-right drunpfkins eternally, irrevocably, undeniably btfo!!!
>>
File: briebrie.jpg (109KB, 634x864px) Image search: [Google]
briebrie.jpg
109KB, 634x864px
>>92824559
Love the Marvel Movies hate the DC movies. Love the DC Comics hate the Marvel Comics.
>>
>>92823727
Why does Wonder Woman look exactly like a Zack Snyder movie? How can you give this shit a high score? I thought everyone despised dark colors and slowmo and CGI? Guess movies aren't a visual experience anymore when feminism is on the line?
>>
>>92849688

You mean because of when they're in the trenches it looks grey and miserable? That's because trenches were grey and miserable. Paradise Island looks colorful enough
>>
>>92849688
Show me one MCU movie with better visuals than a Snyder film.

Just one.
>>
I was expecting it to be good, maybe even high seventies or eighties, but highest rated CBM of all time does seem a little suspicious.
>>
>>92847514
>All of a sudden Mouse shills don't care about RT
>>
>>92850747
If a 90% Civil War wasn't enough to tip you off, I don't know what will.
>>
>>92823727
Is it possible that an anon can like both?
>>
>>92826483
Not really, it all comes down to the preference of the critics, and most prefer the lighter tone of the Marvel movies.
>>
Just saw the movie, it was released early here. It was okay.
>>
>>92831100
>I would kill for an Edgar Wright Flash movie.
Damn, that sounds great.
>>
File: 1495663090278.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495663090278.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>92823727
>Marvel shills
When youre just to desperate to enjoy all comicbookmovies and you habe to choose a site
>>
File: ww - Spirit of Truth 58.jpg (681KB, 1478x1991px) Image search: [Google]
ww - Spirit of Truth 58.jpg
681KB, 1478x1991px
Just bought the movie ticket for saturday. Nothing can stop me from enjoying it.
>>
File: 1366151902236.png (204KB, 463x293px) Image search: [Google]
1366151902236.png
204KB, 463x293px
>>92849688
>How can you give this shit a high score?
>he doesn't know that Zack Snyder ghost directed Wonder Woman and just paid Patty Jenkins to use her name as the "director" just to prove a point that he isn't getting a fair shake with critics that already have hate boners for him for no particular reason.
>>
>>92849688
>REEEE! Why isn't WW1 filmed in bejeweled color palate polk-a-dots and dance offs in the muddy dykes?
Get a grip you color cucks.
>>
File: 1489330619063.png (211KB, 331x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489330619063.png
211KB, 331x352px
>>92823727
>TURDS LAMOOO!
>Certified Fresh
>>
>>92849688
you're stupid

>>92850747
it's a conspiracy
>>
APOLOGIZE.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>92823727
Ghostbusters had almost the same score before it started to be scored by audience.
Feminism can't shield it forever.
>>
so, are DCucks finally willing to admit that the "critics are biased against DC" argument was bullshit all along?
>>
>>92850747
By the time the movie actually comes out and gets the last hundred or something scores things will get more balanced. GotG2 itself had a similar vote at some point. CW was at 100%. BvS seemed to be going like MoS before the last fall
>>
>>92853315
Critics are biased against Snyder

Even Watchmen being a masterpiece only got like 60%
>>
File: 1496234211171.png (39KB, 965x278px) Image search: [Google]
1496234211171.png
39KB, 965x278px
>>92853308
>it's a feminist movie!
mmm no sweetie ;)
>>
>>92853352
Watchmen is not a masterpiece, and despite it's strengths considering it's length and pace i can easily see it feeling like a chore to some people

Plus even the ones praising it went full Snyder and liked it for stupid reason, like one guy i remember going "WOOAH, IT WAS SUPERHEROES BUT I HAD NAKED BLUE PENIS AND BLOOD"
>>
>>92853352
>Watchman movie
>"""masterpiece"""
It's just a 2 hour long AMV. How low are your standards?
>>
>54 reviews
>it doesn't go down
>it goes up
>>
>>92853276
It's not a conspiracy. It's probably just the Ghostbusters Effect again.
>>
>>92853412
76 now bro and not slowing down
>>
>>92853419
Or maybe the DCEU finally has a single decent movie. I had doubts about the feminist effect too, and while i can see it affecting some reviewers there's sone that called out GB for that crap but liked WW instead
>>
DC fag here, not a fan of the Marvel quipverse.

Having said that, its hard not to notice a certain bias in these reviews that seem to be bumping the reviewer's evaluations up a point or two for no other reason than to be "on the right side of history". They want a female superhero movie to succeed and if that means giving a 5 movie a 7 review, so be it. Most of them probably aren't even consciously aware of the bias but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Its the same crap as voting for Hillary for no other reason than she'd be the first female president. Thats pretty shitty criteria and you'd think the very people who had such a mentality would demand *more* than minimalist pandering, similar to the Korra ending being held up as a LGBTQ "victory" when the show had 4 seasons to explore a bi-relationship but cowardly only hinted at it in the last 15 seconds of the show. It'd be like pulling every black actor from all media but for a split-second scene where half the people in a crowd was black, if that is all the representation you need to make you happy then you should really set your standards higher.

WW looks to me like a "meh" movie. I truly hope its better than the trailers suggest but I've been burned by WB before. I *want* it to be excellent, fingers crossed.
>>
>>92824317
Funny, I can apply the exact same arguments to MCUcks
>>
>>92852670

Something *should* be able to stop you from enjoying it - if its a shitty movie.

I hear this same nonsense from a coupla Green Lantern fanatics I know, they legit enjoy that godawful Reynolds movie. I love donuts but that doesn't mean I'm going to pick up a stomped-on one from a crusty alleyway, I demand better than that and I'll either wait for better or do without rather than eating garbage.
>>
>>92853407
>>92853386
You have predictable, boring taste.
>>
I just assume Disney is running out of hush-money
>>
>>92853452
>DC is muh edge
>Marvel is muh quips
i want an amalgam extended cinematic universe just that we can have best of both worlds.
>>
You faggots have been bullying us for years. You didn't stop putting RT scores as gospel. You acted so superior and smug, laughing at us and putting us down for the fact that we DARED to be excited about an upcoming movie about a character we like. Sometimes you mocked us because we were "easy to troll". Sometimes you mean every mean word you said.

Nothing was out of the boundaries. You didn't respect a man's depression. You didn't respect even a little girls suicide. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of History? Because that's where you are right now. This movie have revealed your evil nature. Because, right now, you have NOTHING to say. You're all scared. Your daily source of fun and "epik trolling" is dead and it will never come back.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MARVELFAGS? WHOS' LAUGHING NOW?
>>
>>92853517
Snyder is the boring guy here, he took such and interesting book and only got "dude, violence lmao"

I mean, he wasn't even smart enough to play with the characters design, to make a simple example, they're supposed to represent capes from another time yet they have an extremely modern look that could rival even today's productions, except for adding bat-nipples for literally no reason
>>
>>92853528
I guess they forgot pushing the bribe button. Disney is the worst company ever and the world would be better if they just fucked off forever.
>>
Marvel, you failed. Your coward nature shows more than ever.

And now, after years of insuferable push Captain Marvel got, DC beats you in the first round. TKO in thirteen seconds. It showed you that good female superhero movies are possible. And that you were too coward to try just ONE female centric movie after 20 movies of your "cinematic" universe.

Marvel, it clear one thing: you don't hate women. You're just afraid of them.
>>
>>92853496

Not him, but it's not impossible to enjoy what the masses consider a shit movie. I'm a not a Green Lantern fan. Never have been; I don't dislike the idea of the character, or Hal, Kyle, ect, I just never found them all that interestng. They were just another part of the Justice League.

But I actually enjoyed the Reynolds movie. It was a lot of fun. The CGI suit didn't bother me any more than the CGI capes or CGI uses of the Iron Man outfit.

Since they were going to get critically panned anyway, history would reveal, I wish they had kept it the first movie of the DCEU.

That said. what do I know. I've liked the DCEU from the start, and accept it warts and all. I suppose I'm not compelled to, since I like the MCU too. I have no motive for not just enjoying them for what they are.
>>
>>92853665

In all fairness, Marvel has fewer high-name-recognition female characters than DC. Between the 70s tv show and the 80s-00s cartoons heavily featuring her, we've had a couple of generations who grew up knowing this character.

The closest Marvel have is Phoenix and Storm, at least they've got decent name recog from their own cartoons. But still not as widely known as Wondy, and then there is the little problem of Marvel not actually owning the movie rights to their biggest female names. Fox hasn't made a Phoenix movie either.

Other than those two... I dunno, maybe a Spider-Girl movie would work but again, Marvel doesn't hold those movie rights either, Sony hasn't been able to make a franchise out of Spidey himself.

So Marvel set out to turn one of the properties they do own into their new leading lady. Its been a rocky road getting Carol pimped upwards in the comics but I think you gotta give them credit from trying, taking the long road on this plan.

Congrats on WB getting a well-known character to the screen before Marvel could engineer something even approaching equivalence. Companies *should* capitalize on their strengths. But bragging about this win really isn't that much to be bragging about if your bar is set to *Carol Danvers* level.
>>
>>92853383
>female director of a movie featuring a female super heroin says that the movie is not about feminism.
Okay.
>>
>>92823848
Spider-man's marriage got sold to satan because the Quesada wants to fuck his mom. Do you seriously think the movie does anything but pale in comparison to that?
>>
>>92853452
This really. As much as I'm happy DC finally gets a win it feels tainted because going into this I knew that, after almost a decade of pissing and moaning about "why no wonder woman movie" there was no way any of these bloggers would ever be able to criticize this objectively.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.