[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some somewhat realistic examples of "girls bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 68

What are some somewhat realistic examples of "girls bullying girls" in /co/media?
>>
>>92822111
What do you mean by realistic?
>>
>>92822111
Isn't it funny how women are fucking worse than us when it comes to bullying? We're supposed to be the savages or whatever but these bitches outdo themselves when they pick up on someone
>>
>>92822689

Girls are meaner and as such usually backstab. Guys are usually a lot more blunt and to the point.
>>
>>92822689
Girls tend to make an insult sound like much nicer than it really was.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>92822771
I don't think OP wants any requests, but wants to talk about girls bullying other girls in western media.
>>
>>92822111
My sister's obsessed with this shit.
>>
>>92822939
Why?
>>
File: 1495468722797.jpg (67KB, 1394x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495468722797.jpg
67KB, 1394x1050px
>>92823016
I have no idea, but she and her friends can't stop enthusiastically talking about it like it's the greatest thing ever. Guess I'm just not "with it" anymore.
>>
>>92822939
What's that shit?
>>
>>92822689
Becky Prim
>>
>>92823240
Literally two of my favorite girls and it isn't even properly finished.
>>
>>92822111
There aren't really any, girl bullying doesn't really involve a lot of in-your-face "lol loser I bet you wish you were as pretty as me~" stuff like cartoons show. It is all silent treatment type bullying, guilt tripping, manipulation, slow psychological torture, at least in my experience.
>>
>>92823166
To be fair, Heather's is an pretty old film that has grown a cult following over the years. So I'm not sure if it's just a modern "get with it thing" since I also has the same un-understanding of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
>>
>>92823594
Nah, the modern "it" is the musical and the attention the animatics made from it gained.
>>
>>92823411
>in my experience
go on
>>
>>92823594
Heather's would never be allowed to be made today in a post columbine world.
>>
Not them, but my current closest friend that's a girl will get pissy and defensive at the dumbest bullshit and it's ridiculous.
My boyfriend once saw this happen at the end of a fun day at the mall and was like "Hey you should go and talk to her and apologize for whatever it was that just happened." That was his words because he didn't understand what had just happened either, but it just made the situation ten times worse and a fight almost broke out when she lunged at me.
And that's the friendly shy and artsy girls. If a girl really doesn't like you she'll make you feel like you're trash just for existing and talking about all your negative points around people you don't know and claiming she was just joking and telling funny stories and this also goes for social media.
If it gets really bad it's having your group of friends take sides because they have bigger social circles and you just have those four and they'll abandon you for all of middle school and yet befriend you again in high school and never mention it except for joking middle school was a terrible place.

TL;DR
They befriend you and turn on you when you mess up
Sorry for the blogpost
>>
>>92824926
Basically in high school my 'best friend' was holding our friendship ransom 24-7. At first it was just veiled threats, like if I did something she didn't like it was "I thought we were friends" and "I don't know why I hang out with you when you don't care about my feelings at all". She made things up (like pretending I was spreading rumors about her) and blew innocent comments out of proportion just so she could guilt me about it and play the victim and hear me apologize to her. Then she would ignore me and persuade all our other friends to ignore me by painting me as mean. The almost funny part is she did this with everybody in our circle and none of us realized what a manipulative bitch she was because she was so good at playing the nice girl victim.

However I'm getting bullied at work too now by this Mexican chick who calls me dumb and annoying to my face. So I guess I have to take it back, there are some girls who do direct cartoonish bullying.
>>
>>92825472
Yeah, I've learned the best female friends will call you a dipshit and your outfit ugly straight to your face, but they'll always come back to you and be there for you. The bad ones are suspiciously nice to you all the time and then just drop you when they don't "need" you anymore.
>>
>>92822111
Honey, what you waitin' fooor?
>>
>>92826792
>this human shit is called the nicer gender.
>>
>>92827142
My best female friend tells me to off myself on a regular basis because I constantly do stupid shit.
She has a bad habit of being too nice to people she's not good friends with though, and it gets her in trouble quite a bit, she'll lie to make people happy and then run around with her hair on fire trying to cover it up.
>>
>>92826792
>Males will openly bully people they don't like
>Females will subtly bully people they pretend are their "friends"
Why are women such awful people?
>>
I knew a girl in highschool that got bullied simply because she had big boobs, it started with a couple of jealous girls and they spread rumors and stuff until the entire school had it out for her.

Can't complain too much about it, thanks to the bullying I got to date her
>>
Bellybuttons I believe
As Told By Ginger

Girls are psychological little cunts. My sister was dealing with clique bullshit in her cheer group, until I targeted the lead girl who was bullying people by throwing nails under her parents car tires and leaving threatening notes

Shit worked in the end, but I may be a psychopath somewhat
>>
>>92826792
>Mexican chick
Hispanic women wreck the curve for craziness anon, we can't include them in this study
>>
>>92827436
Wait so you bullied her into dating you?
>>
>>92822111

Why is one of the Heathers fat? What kind of stupid tumblr revisionist bullshit is this?
>>
>>92827571

Eh, it'll help you with your career if anything.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (79KB, 405x488px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
79KB, 405x488px
>>92827306
>>92827201

Are you being ironic or do you somehow think openly bullying people is okay too
>>
>>92829217
it's both bad, but somehow the quiet attacks seems worse
>>
File: star likes to watch.webm (167KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
star likes to watch.webm
167KB, 700x392px
>lead cheerleader being a bully
rather common in cartoons
>>
>>92822111
Does the person who makes this ever end up fully animating any of them?
>>
>>92822689
Girls are more psychological with it while boys just physically intimidate you
>>
>>92830572

I didn't even get physically bullied, all that happened was people making fun of me. That's way better than the psychological torture that girls seem to do to each other.
>>
>>92822111
>Show introduces queen bee cheerleader bully and popular clique that intimidates the female lead
>cheerleader ends up being vulnerable and sad like all bullies
>gets the most character development of the whole show
>nerdy kid robot dates the cheerleader and makes friends with the popular crowd, they're actually good people in the end
>she cries tears of joy when he comes back to life
God, I miss Sym-Bionic Titan
>shake it, bake it, booty quake it.
>>
>>92829261
Girls are conditioned to be nice from birth. Of course their brand of warfare is going to be underhanded.
>>
Girls are fucking vicious to girls more than guys are. I can't even think of a cartoon that compares
>>
>>92827436
I feel like I read your story on /co/ before
>>
>>92829347
>That smile
Is Star gay?
>>
>>92822111
Miranda form As Told By Ginger.
>>
God damn I hate when girls with big boobs talk about how they were "bullied" in groups of girls. All you ever talk about is how big you're boobs are and how heavy they are. They never shut up about it and when you tell them "why not get them remove?" they act fine but when their guy friends come around they're all "boo hoo she told me to get rid of them". Bitch all you're ever doing is complaining about them what am I supposed to say?
>>
>>92834955
>what am I supposed to say?
"That's rough, buddy." Then change subjects.
>>
Was I seriously the only girl who was bullied for not having boobs or big hips. I remember this one girl who was a little thicker than me was always comparing herself to me. One time she kept calling herself fat and I told her she wasn't fat. Than shes like "yes I am, look my hips are bigger than yours". She literally compared my hips to her in front of everyone and I still wish I could have punched her or beaten the shit out of her. She was one of those girl who would put themselves down to hear compliments.
My mom used to do this too. She'd make fun of how i looked and her friends would say shit about my body shape. It never stopped. At home and at school people were always giving me shit for how I looked.
>>
>>92835200

We did that 99% of time and she'd tell people we were just jealous or angry. We were angry but only because she never shut up about it.
>>
>>92829261
if you enjoy getting your ass beat and made fun of for being a virgin, then I suppose?
>>
>>92834955
lol this salty chestlet
>>
>>92822111
Watching that animatic filled me with two feelings:
1) The intense desire to Fuck Heather violently in the ass
2) To BE Heather, and fuck someone else in the ass.[/]
>>
>>92835499
They're the ones who talk about getting them removed most of the time. What am I supposed to do beg them to stop ? They don't listen. They just wanna talk about their boobs all day. You'd get annoyed if you had to hear it all the time.
>>
File: 1441554201536.png (467KB, 465x326px) Image search: [Google]
1441554201536.png
467KB, 465x326px
>>92822111

>Get interested in looking into the factors behind bullying years ago and the differences between male and female bullying.
>Mfw it lead to me looking into bullying incidents in Japan.
>>
>>92835300
But if it's physical harm then you can easily gt help. Psychological attacks are a he-said he-said sort of bullshit.
>>
Female bullying is so complex and intricate, that for a show to accurately portray it, said show would need to be solely focused on the subject and probably need to be 45 minute episodes. It would maybe need thought voice overs and an additional objective narrator as well. It would probably just make people depressed and paranoid.
>>
File: 1494288924547.png (15KB, 353x431px) Image search: [Google]
1494288924547.png
15KB, 353x431px
>>92835967

https://thisjapaneselife.org/2013/06/12/japan-ijime-bullies/

>One student was, over months, taunted, then beaten, then forced to shoplift items for the bullies, and eventually forced to eat dead bees. That student sparked a recent national outcry on bullying when he committed suicide at the age of 13. Teachers at the school were aware of the problem, but had only responded with a verbal warning.

>One student came to class to find his desk had been transformed into a memorial, with a wreath and a picture of him in the center, incense lit and a condolence card filled with mocking messages from students and some teachers, including his 57-year-old homeroom teacher who was aware the student hadn’t died.

>In Japan, bullying is called ijime, and it has some distinctive differences from Western bullying in that it is rooted in psychological cruelty which may or may not be attached to violence. Some 80% of bullying among school students in Japan qualifies as “collective” violence, meaning entire classrooms vs a single victim, and 90% of the cases are considered ongoing, lasting more than a week.
>>
>>92836147
guys can fuck up your reputation too though and make your school life generally unpleasant

idk if I would label either one better than the other
>>
>>92835266
The key there is to act bewildered when other people bring it up to you and spin it to make her look crazy and full of herself.
>>
>>92836540
>guys can fuck up your reputation
Small time. Girls will fuck up your soul.
>>
>>92836604

I'm not fake like that tho. I just fucking hate when girls do that shit for compliments.
>>
You guys are bringing back bad memories how am I a lesbian
>>
>>92822111
Those mouths piss me off so much.
>>
File: 1495337529801.jpg (103KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495337529801.jpg
103KB, 442x740px
>>92836473
>>One student came to class to find his desk had been transformed into a memorial, with a wreath and a picture of him in the center, incense lit and a condolence card filled with mocking messages from students and some teachers, including his 57-year-old homeroom teacher who was aware the student hadn’t died.
Kudos for the creativity, but what the fuck Japan?
>>
File: 1477671792480.png (142KB, 296x290px) Image search: [Google]
1477671792480.png
142KB, 296x290px
>>92836832

>In one case, a student with 40 cigarette burns on his arm was expelled from school for showing students the burns in a way that caused them “anxiety.” One school asked the parents of a bullied victim if they could announce their son’s suicide as an “accident” rather than inform the students of the outcome of their harassment campaign.

>One student recruited a private detective who provided cameras that secretly recorded his classmates. The student’s camera – hidden in his pencil case – also caught a teacher joining in on the bullying. When parents presented the video to the school’s principal, the principal asked the parents of the bullies to contribute to moving costs for the family of the victim. The family relocated, the teacher kept her job, and “harmony,” we presume, was maintained at the expense of any lingering sense of human decency.
>>
The Small Horse
>>
>>92836879
And one wonders how serial killers are made
>>
>>92836473
>>92836879
Clearly a third bomb is need.
>>
>>92836976
More than seven more were planned, actually. But they gave up too quickly, despite a very near thing with a coup attempting to take over the government and prolong the war.
>>
I knew this guy who said he had girlfriend and he'd bring stuff to school saying his girlfriend got it for him. Everyone made fun of him saying he made her up and she wasn't real. Even the teacher would make fun of that kid to his face. The teacher sat him at a desk saying his girlfriend was sitting in the other seat when the seat was empty. He was one of those kids who'd get mad and hit the desk. One of the girls I used to hangout with sometimes made fun of him saying his dad killed himself because he didn't want him as a son.
I don't know if he actually had a girlfriend and I don't know if his dad was actually dead but I still get flashbacks about the whole thing. It got really bad he had to be taken out of school.
>>
>>92829217
If someone is openly bullying you, you can fight them
If a group of guys is openly bullying you, you can get your friends together and go kick their shit in
If someone is pretending to be your friend while subtly bullying you, than you'll be seen as the bad guy if you kick their ass
>>
File: 934552.png (66KB, 258x265px) Image search: [Google]
934552.png
66KB, 258x265px
>>92836879
>>
>>92833039
Men are biologically geared to work together as a team. While certainly women can work together, it's not nearly as often in strife. They are also often competing.

Men compete but also can thrive together as a team. History has shown this latter throughout history in every culture across all places and times.
>>
>>92835246
Sorry you had to go through that. Sounds like some seriously broken people psychologically. Dunno if that's typical or common, but again, sorry.

If it makes any difference, there are guys who there who will probably like you, and will also find those women annoying.

You could consider getting jacked so you could fuck these people up if they don't learn to get back into line.
>>
>>92836832
Why do you think Persona 5 has resonated so well with Japan?
>>
>>92837431

Is it because women can't defend themselves so they compete more then men because they need men to make them feel safe? Because if a girl is ugly and no one likes her, she gonna die on her own.
>>
>>92825472
t. beta ass pussy orbiter
>>
>>92837060
Planned, but we never made the two until the Cold War kicked off.
>>
>>92822111
Rome and Dangerous Liaisons. Neither are /co/ but both show excellent examples of the way women subtly terrorize one another.
>>
>>92836473
>>92836879
Good thing japan lacks guns or mass shootings there would make america look like a bunch of hippies.
>>
File: 1493526670386.png (291KB, 683x201px) Image search: [Google]
1493526670386.png
291KB, 683x201px
>be working on a comic about girl on girl hullying, and also boy bullying, and bullying in general, as well as child psychology, child abuse, childhood depression, etc, as well as the similarities between elderly psychology and childhood psychology and the moral ethic socialization instilled in children
>tfw this leads you down the rabbit hole of studying up psycho history
>tfw reading article after article of horrific abuse of children, followed back to back with articles of children being horrible psychopaths sometimes and how easy it is for people to avoid crucial socializing training during schooling and child rearing
>and then get into the rabbit hole of studying different educational systems for children, how american schools are outdated and meant to pump out factory workers for factory jobs that don't exist anymore and are literally dysfunctioning society, as well as the insane politization of child education fields in colleges
>and even beyond that study arrested development and how starkly identical developing child psychology is to very sick people who do sick things and how fucking easy it is for life to go horribly wrong for someone for the smallest things that are sicko me times out of their control, but us ally entirely within it, and they just can't fathom why they would ever leave the metaphorical womb

Christ on the cross, it's a horrifying nightmare and it's startling how fucking vile and evil people can be, even at their most innocent period in life., and how genuinely predatory the civilized world can be towards children.
>>
File: Bye.jpg (983KB, 1638x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Bye.jpg
983KB, 1638x2000px
>>92836879
>>92836832
>>92836473
All this does is remind me of that story where a girl was basically kidnapped and beaten and raped for several weeks then put into a barrel and covered in cement while alive. And several people saw the girl was being beaten and raped all the damn time but did nothing to help her.
>>
File: (PAIN).png (76KB, 1223x675px) Image search: [Google]
(PAIN).png
76KB, 1223x675px
>>92836473
>Mob Psycho 100
>Mogami Arc
>>
File: 1472485915729.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472485915729.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>92837926

>And several people saw the girl was being beaten and raped all the damn time but did nothing to help her.

Well they didn't want to make other people anxious anon.

>>92837958

Oh boy I am not looking forward to seeing that animated, if there's ever a season 2.
>>
>>92829078
No, I mean that because she got bullied at her school she hung out with my group of friends (from a different) which led to us getting together.

>>92833843
I've mentioned it a couple of times, I like to humble-brag and reminisce of when I could motorboat Dcups whenever I felt like it.
>>
>>92837866
Just wait, man; it gets worse.
>>
>>92838005
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
I think fearing your son and how he'd react is pretty pathetic of an excuse.
>>
>>92838005
>He still forgave he after 6 months of that
Mob is someone I can aspire to be.
>>
>>92835246
This is the reason cartoons are shit. More women in the industry who remember being bullied and want to avoid making anyone else feel like that, so they go over every script with a fine comb and pick out all the fun parts.

We should let boy bullies hit girl bullies and let girl bullies do THIS shit to boy bullies.
>>
>>92837797
That's the thing, they don't.

The Yakuza has a fuckton of guns and the police genuinely do not give a shit, gang related shootings are extremely common in Japan. The problem is Japan has a massive culture of "sweep it under the rug," clean up crews can get rid of the results of a gang shootout in less than an hour and the next day no one will talk about it, not anyone who walked by, not the newspaper, and if the police have to say anything they'll say it was a "suicide" (which is incidentally why Japan has such a massive suicide rate for a first world country) or an accidental death if they can swing it. They're terrified of looking bad in the eyes of other countries.
>>
>>92838181

Anon, if a boy bully hits a girl bully that girl will most likely die. Because of how tricky girls are I don't think the boy bully would even understand which one is actually the girl bully and kill the wrong girl. Usually girl bullies come in numbers. I'm all for girls fighting each other which happens sometimes but it never really does anything because the girls watching tend to enjoy that kind of drama.
>>
>>92837662
You should dig up some psychology research on human mating, because there's been some interesting work done in the last couple decades. (Before then it was a remarkably neglected subject.) I'm hardly qualified to summarize but women biologically speaking women are driven to find a mate and reproduce. This drives them, either to better themselves or stripe away competition.

And it's not even a conscious drive so much of the time. (Most people rarely know the underlying motivations in specifics that drive them.)

I'm not saying competition is the only reason people are cruel to each other. I can't even begin to address the issue of why humans can be such dicks to one another. But at a core level, women want to find a mate that will be the best tender-defender, provider, and also the best genes to pass on. They compete to find the best mate with these traits. There are other considerations but these never go away. They may make compromises if one trait is small but the others compensate.

Nevertheless, this is at a biological level why women compete. Some scientists have postulated that bullying among women is to drive competition away from oneself, and also potentially elevate oneself above others, thus improving your own viability in finding ideal partners.

In male bullying, other theories postulate it is an outlet for stress, and to reassure a weaker psyche of it's stability, ie. the theory that all bully's are cowards. There is one other type of male bullying, which is arguably to weed out weaker members of a pack. In a cooperative unity, such as military or other some such teams, male members may engage in bullying, in order to force the perceived weaker member to recognize their shortcomings and improve them. This member may not always be able to improve that area, so peace is often achieved when that member demonstrates other useful traits to the group's overall goals, such as courage even if they are strong, or some skill adeptness.
>>
>>92837866
Just remember anon, it's easier to hate than it is to love, it's easier to take than it is to give. Nothing will ever get better.
>>
>>92822689
>>92830835

When boys insult someone, they tend to just find one trait and stick to it. Calling you fatass or faggot or whatever. They sting, but most get used to them since boys usually never bother to change their insult game. They got physical force to back it up anyway, so they know most kids won't fight back.

Girls don't have physical intimidation (Though they can still be violent), so they rely on social intimidation instead. They get creative with their insults: Sprinkling them subtly around so only people looking for it can notice. It allows them to humiliate others in public without making it obvious to authority figures.

Then they use things such as backstabbing, emotional manipulation, and targeting friends to get them to abandon you. Not to mention causing indirect harm, like dumping blood on them Carrie style in extreme cases.
>>
File: What's in there.gif (904KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
What's in there.gif
904KB, 500x253px
>>92836879
>>92836473
>tfw you see their media hopelessly trying to address this problem, but it's not a bullying problem, it's a culture problem.
No wonder those Persona games are so popular. Whenever the characters confront their Shadows, they are not fighting an evil clone, they are fighting the side of themselves they have to repress.
>>
>>92837866
>>and then get into the rabbit hole of studying different educational systems for children, how american schools are outdated and meant to pump out factory workers for factory jobs that don't exist anymore and are literally dysfunctioning society, as well as the insane politization of child education fields in colleges

It does certainly have it's flaws. Not to mention how it's been geared for several decades now towards helping girls while at the same time hurting young boys. I'm not even talking maliciously. it's just politically incorrect to say "Girls and boys learn differently." And they do, but you are not allowed to operate with that.

And this doesn't even address how indoctrinating so many higher education colleges/universities have become. It's why we have seen so many people protesting rampantly in the streets. Not saying protesting is wrong, far from it. But the sentiment of wanting to tear down society, the identities of people who have nestled their entire being into being victims (and thus must always see victimizers around them), is just terrible. I'm not even going to touch the undercurrent of love for Marxisim that's rampant in many areas as well.

>>92837926
Citation needed. That seems too long an event to happen in a western modern civilization. But in a third world country, sure.
>>
>>92838501
>Citation needed. That seems too long an event to happen in a western modern civilization. But in a third world country, sure.
see
>>92838098
>>
>>92838360

I see women competing even if it's not over a guy though. This is stuff is really weird.
>>
>Tfw I thought my cousin was an innocent and sweet girl and find out that she's the most ruthless bully in school

It sorta messes with me because she had some friends over our home, yet one of them seemed troubled and now I found out that she and her friends were making her as a mere punching bag that made her follow them
>>
Any actual comic or cartoon examples of girls bullying other girls because I'm intrigued seeing some girls physically bullying other girls.
>>
>>92836784
To anyone who may be in high school and reading this:
1) Fuck off, underage
2) Don't give bullies mercy. These cum fuckers will stoop to ANY level to control you, to make you small, to make you less than they are. Your dignity is worth something, yes, it's worth a lot. But not more than your health, not more than your life. And let's be honest, you're in high school. The only people who give half a fuck how dignified you are your teachers, and those cunts don't matter beyond reading your textbook at you.

So be fake. Be petty. Lie, cheat and steal. Do whatever you can, WHENever you can, to turn the tables. and take control of your life. It's a lesson that's a lot easier to learn now than later, when a lot more than detention is on the line.
>>
This is bad advice, I can't defend myself in a fight and I know girls who would take it that far. It's better to just hide somewhere during lunch and try to avoid this girls as much as you can until they forget about you and find someone else to bully.
>>
File: Les Nombrils.jpg (1MB, 2000x2646px) Image search: [Google]
Les Nombrils.jpg
1MB, 2000x2646px
I'm not sure if it's super realistic but I've always found the bitchiness and catty behave in The Bellybuttons reminiscent of my highschool days.
>>
>>92838682
Have you been reading the thread? Girls bully psychologically.
>>
File: d, aco or trash.png (40KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
d, aco or trash.png
40KB, 500x320px
>>92838682

>because I'm intrigued seeing some girls physically bullying other girls.

I'm pretty sure there are avenues for seeing such things on this site, anon.
>>
>>92838682

No cartoon i've seen has accurately shown it. Maybe how Cinderella was treated when they tore apart her dress and called her ugly but kinda worse.. It's mostly the "pretends to be your friend" that messes everyone up because then you have trust issues with everyone.
I know it sounds like nothing and not a big deal but that's how females want it to look so they can't be labeled the 'bad guy'.
>>
>>92837926
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
>>
>>92838836

That doesn't even.. come as close
>>
File: tumblr_oj0st2HTcM1qzn32vo1_500.gif (486KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0st2HTcM1qzn32vo1_500.gif
486KB, 500x281px
>used to see this really preppy girl bully this stout tomboy girl quite a lot back in the day, called her fat, made everyone laugh at her, that sort of thing
>years later, see them around (its a small town)
>tomboy turned unto a thicc butch lesbian
>prep kind of stayed a stayeedkinny wallflower
>they're dating now but it's kind of uncomfortable since the prep girl has had to explain a black eye and the tongal is always groping her and humiliating her in public
>once during dinner the butch even grabbed the wallflower's face, put a sausage into her mouth, and said "look, anon, don't tell me this mouth was made for anything else but choking on dick"

Girl bullies are weird
>>
File: 1492513844142.jpg (17KB, 373x161px) Image search: [Google]
1492513844142.jpg
17KB, 373x161px
>>92839088
Wew
>>
File: 1491719380916.jpg (274KB, 1448x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491719380916.jpg
274KB, 1448x1080px
>>92839088
Ah, I see she pulled the "molest your bully victim in the bathroom, but then they have enough and turn the tables and rape you and make you their bitch" technique. A long gamble.
>>
>>92839088
>that on statistic about queer domestic abuse being higher than straight abuse
I'm sure it percentage and not actual number but damn, I believe it.
>>
>>92838358
>Anon, if a boy bully hits a girl bully that girl will most likely die.
Are you ok?
>>
>>92839264

Is it queer in general or just lesbians?
>>
>>92838836
Nah, real girls are way subtler when they tear you down.
>>
File: 1493853220671.jpg (291KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493853220671.jpg
291KB, 1920x1080px
>>92837866
>tfw studying to become a band teacher
Every day I wonder if I'm throwing myself into a giant meat grinder by getting involved with education.
>>
>>92826792
Yeah, girl bullying isn't open and blatant like male bullying, it's subtle backstabbing, hidden between the lines, being "friends" with someone who occasionally seems to wish you harm but on other occasions gushes about how much they love you. It's manipulation and constant fear of what might happen if someone gets upset, getting excluded, social games and psychological warfare and feeling like everyone talks about everyone behind their back.
Plus occasionally there's physical violence too, but that's rarer - most girl bullies bully in a way that leaves them looking sweet and nice, in a way that can be denied and blamed on the other person being paranoid. Hard to deny having slapped someone
>>
>>92839279
Just the lesbos, gay dudes make surprisingly stable and happy homes
>>
>>92838682
The Bellybuttons was already mentioned.
>>
>>92839363
>>92826792
Every single time people say women are fucking terrible, they're talking about these types of girls, not the average woman trying to make ends meet
>>
>>92839264

I don't believe this because as a lesbian I tend to get along well if other gay girls over straight girls. I don't think gay girls have that crazy need to mate as much as straight girls do.
>>
>>92839271

No anon, I saw crazy shit go down while I was in high school. I've actually seen a guy beat up a girl and I didn't like that girl but it went a little to far. She didn't die or anything but i'm still pretty traumatized. I don't know which gender to fear more.
>>
>>92839548
Who do you think grew up to become those average women? And adults pull the same stupid shit.
>>
>>92838048
>I like to humble-brag and reminisce of when I could motorboat Dcups whenever I felt like it
That's really mean considering most of us are virgins and have never seen a boob or a vagina IRL, bro
>>
>>92839639
But you said a girl would die from being hit once by a boy, and that's blatantly untrue.
>>
>>92839672
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>92839382

I think it's just as bad with the gay guys but we know guys don't like reporting stuff like abuse so we wont hear about it as much.
>>
>>92835633
>not wanting to get fucked in the ass by Heather

Why are you pulling on her dick, anon?
>>
>>92839755
>implying /r9k/ isn't normies roleplaying as weirdos
>>
>>92836976
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN!

B I T E S Z A D U S T O
>>
>>92839717
>>Anon, if a boy bully hits a girl bully that girl will most likely die.

I didn't mean 'hit once by a boy and die', i just meant if a guy beats up a girl it can get out of hands. Especially if we're talking about a boy bully vs girl bully. Sorry if it came out wrong. It wasn't meant to be taken so literal.
>>
>>92839382
yeah because guys are sure made comfortable to admit being abused
>>
>>92839858
It just sounded really funny
>Oh no, being hit! My one weakness!
>*ded*
>>
>>92829347
Why did they allow this?
>>
>>92839970

Well guys do hit harder than girls so I wouldn't be shocked if it ever happened.
>>
>>92840202
That's... not how human bodies work.
>>
>>92840281

It's okay anon it wont.. it's okay
>>
File: 1490640152533.jpg (276KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
1490640152533.jpg
276KB, 548x546px
>>92840281
Actually, they do, women can give a beating but they physically can't take it as much as men due to bone structure. It's totally possible for a big guy to hit a small girl and, at best, fracture her jaw, or worst, knock her out and kill her

On the flips idea testosterone is literal poison and men's legs aren't as good for running, there are more healthy old women than men.
>>
>>92839576
But they still have dominance/queen bee issues, even if it's just subconsciously
>>
>>92840314
Now you've got me worried. Do you know something I don't?
>>
>>92839576
Are the gay girls you interact with more masculine, or feminine? Cause usually it's masculine women on masculine women who make up that statistic
>>
>>92840281

A quick Google search tells me you're wrong.
>>
>>92840281
that's exactly how they work see both >>92840459 and read up on what happens to the genders when they hit puberty. Guys get a huge boost to upper body strength and is actually the major reason rape on a woman is always seen as tragic while raping a guy is (almost) always seen as comical is because one gender 9 time out of 10 is just genetically bless with the power to overtake the other when they want. Hell many domestic abuse cases that ended in death it was due to a single punch snaking the neck, those guys are rarely actually fighters because they know the power difference they have on the girls they beat while john beater was never educated how much nature gave him an edge over women.
>>
File: 5743734788.png (405KB, 529x376px) Image search: [Google]
5743734788.png
405KB, 529x376px
>>92840281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSXEHsYf8uQ&t=596s
that's exactly how they work
>>
>>92838607
I can only speak for myself: I do feel what you might call a sense of competition, but I like it, I don't view it as a negative thing. Like when I get to know a girl who I think is really cool or skilled or pretty, it makes me want to be better and I kind of look up to her, it feels really exciting, I like that sense of motivation. There isn't any malice involved unless she also happens to be a bitch or something.
>>
>>92839088
Girls in general are fucked up. I mean, teenagers are fucking monsters, but teen girls are the high octane version.
>>
So what I'm getting from this thread is girls are exhausting evil cunts and girls with common sense(tomboys) say "fuck that" and decide to hang out only with boys?
>>
>>92822689
Girls are mean in the same way eigth graders are mean: accurately
(From a John Mulaney joke)
>>
File: kira.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>92839831
I'd love to read a story where a bullied kid gains destructive powers like Kira's, but doesn't go on a rampage and instead slowly and quietly starts to pick everyone off, slowly turning into a monster. And he gets to live a quiet life.
>>
>>92834955
>just get them removed
>just pay thousands of dollars to get a part of your body lobed off
>>
>>92840281
Males are build for upper body strength.
>>
>>92835967
>>92836473
King of Pigs
>>
>>92840874
It's like Yandere Sim, but not a youtube scam.
>>
>>92840565

I'd probably have to say feminine. I've never had issues with the masculine ones I meet online. They tend to be funnier and nicer in my opinion. For some reason tho the feminines ones online come off more rude.
>>
>>92822689
I work with kids and yeah girls are waaaayyy more emotionally and psychologically manipulative than boys. They will befriend someone they don't even like, spend every day talking to them, learning about them, and then shatter that little girl's world either to move up the social ladder or for pure entertainment. Then the same evil little bitch will apologize to them, instruct her lackeys to gain their trust again and then do it all again the next day. I've had to have a lot of talks with little girls about how at some point you have to stop giving certain people second chances because the cycle of abuse doesn't break easy. The look in a little girl's tear-filled eyes when her heart breaks and she loses faith in humanity is something I never want to see again. "I thought if I kept being nice to them they'd learn to be nice too." Nope. Some people don't want to learn.
>>
>>92838425
>Culture problem
Pretty much this. Japan, and most of East Asia, don't have honor as a concept in the same way as the West. They have "face". Though their word is mentsu and doesn't translate well since it's an entirely foreign concept. But you see the word honor constantly in translations of Japanese media since culturally is an easier approximation.

So while we can say 'do the right thing' even if no one sees or it even gets you into trouble, we would consider it honorable. There they have to be seen to be doing the right thing whilst following everyone else and ensuring the outward appearence of harmony.
So no one stands up for the victim, since they would 'lose face' by admitting there's a problem and the harmony would be disturbed.
>>
>>92840808

I rarely see tomboys hanging out with boys. I usually see them hanging out with other tomboys.
>>
>>92829347
I really thought that that cheerleader girl was going to be a regular antagonist to Star and Marco but she completely dissapeared in later episodes.
Did the writers forget she exists?
>>
>>92840920

Listen bitch if they're that big your health insecure covers it. If you had big boobs you'd know that.
>>
>>92841111
>"I thought if I kept being nice to them they'd learn to be nice too."
That is a broken lesson we teach kids all the damn time. "Do what is right and get rewarded" "treat me with respect and I won't punish you" parents just forget when you give kids gifts and celebrations for things they should just do for the sake of betterment or neglect them when they don't do what is right they just get fuck up really fast and think the real world has the same rules. Hell most "nice guys" are born from these toxic teachings.
>>
I have issues with some girls but I swear girls are sweeter and nicer than the boys I've known?
>>
>>92841111

I notice girls start competing at a really young age. That's probably why. I mean I notice little kids will always be meaner to anyone with more or less than them for some reason.
>>
>>92841169
The definition of tomboy is kind of fluid, are we just talking girls who do sports here? Because it would make sense that their social circle would include a lot of their teammates or people who practice at the same club as them.
>>
>>92836147
Sure, but the thing is, if you're a boy and you try to get help with bullying, you're forever going to be labelled a pussy and a snitch (and chances are, you won't be helped anyway).
>>
>>92836976
>solving problems by doing one of the exact same things that contributed to be problem being born in the first place.
American politics.
>>
>>92840281
that...sounds like a reddit comment
>>
Can i share this with you /co/mrades?
>4-5 years old only kid
>both my parents work so is my grandma the one who takes care of me
>have serious abandon issues and cry almost every day when she sends me off to kindergarten
>one girl notices it and out of thin air creates a story about my parents being dead
>it spreads around and all 40 kids in the room catch up in the first week
>every day the teacher leaves us alone for a few minutes to retrieve the class's portfolio
>girl pretends to comfort me while i bawl and tell me i killed my parents beeyes cause i was ugly "probably"
>kids are amused start laughing i'm crying my eyes out
>they call me chilindrina (latinfags you know your stuff)
> teacher comes back i tell her shit that happened
>kids say i'm a liar and that i killed my parents
>teacher just scold them until everyone starts crying
>recess comes girl comes to me to "apologize" and that she want to play with me
>ok
>while we play she throws a bucket full of sand on my head
>she puls on my braids and calls me dirty and that she hopes me parent were dead for real
>this went on during the whole year
>that girl pulled all the strings always and kids naturally follow her
>change schools once i'm done with kindergarten emotionally broken and assisting a child psychologist
>"don't worry anon in this new school you can be whoever you want, just leave your past behind"
>guess who is in 1sth grade sitting across me the first day with a bright smile
My whole school life went to hell from then on
All thanks to a girl's way to cope with her parents being divorced
>>
>>92829891
Considering she quit and ran away, nope
>>
>>92842497
I'm so sorry that happened to you anon. When I was in elementary all the kids would make fun of me for being actually poor and wearing shitty clothes to school. If I wore anything new or was a little better than what I usually wore the kids would say I stole it.
I feel it's complicated with children because I used to be bullied by girls and boy.
>>
>>92842782
Thank god the schools in our country have uniforms to keep that from happening
Doesn't make bullying based on looks less nasty tho.
>>
CHAW HAW HAW
>>
File: 1369885056063.gif (314KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1369885056063.gif
314KB, 500x281px
>>92842942
>>
>>92823240
It's Heathers, you dull fuck.
>>
>>92842497
why didn't you just push her down a flight of stairs you bottom bitch
>>
So what about that animatic that was popular for a while? What ever happened to that?
>>
>>92843435
Eat shit and die my school was ground level rural bullshit.
You think I didn't fought back later on?
I was only a girl against a horde of assholes.
Fighting back fucked me up even more.
Now I'm fucking useless socially I have anger issues and I'm taking a disproportionate amount of pills to keep up.
>>
Jokes on you all. I didn't have any friends, so no could manipulate or bully me.
>>
File: YE GUILTY.png (522KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
YE GUILTY.png
522KB, 960x720px
>Be bullied starting in elementary school.
>Sometimes physical, sometimes more subtle.
>Get extremely twitchy and prone to jerking away at any sudden hand movements from people, which only gets me more of the wrong kind of attention.
>Fast forward to Middle School, wind up becoming friends with this one kid that's even lower on the social totem pole than I am.
>Like me in a lot of ways, but doesn't do as well in school, has really bad acne, and is more overweight.
>Something about them subconsciously irritates me and I don't understand why.
>Has another old friend as well and we're all in one class together.
>Begin subtly making fun of the kid to their face in a way that isn't an out and out insult before I even know what I'm doing.
>Over the course of several months begin twisting their old friend's outlook so that they join in on the needling too.
>Even get people in other classes that weren't already talking about them when they're in earshot.
>By the end of that year I've not only trashed the farce of a friendship we'd initially struck, I'd turned them into a complete social pariah even among unpopular nerds and caused their old friend to completely reject them and become my friend instead (though I immediately cut all ties with them literally the next year as that friendship was merely a means to an end).
>High School for me wound up being complete hell, to the point where I've actually blocked out most of it and some of my friends wound up getting worried when I literally could not remember things or people that we all knew or were present for even if they explained in detail, but I know I deserved all of it and more for what I did.

The psychology of bullying is fascinating and terrifying.
>>
>>92844882

Same anon... same
>>
File: cyber bullying.png (18KB, 491x193px) Image search: [Google]
cyber bullying.png
18KB, 491x193px
>>92822689
Do people who perpetuate this actually believe it? Girls are not worse bullies. It just seems that way because girls usually bully girls, and boys usually bully boys; and female victims elicit more sympathy.

K-12:
girl bullying usually happens within friend groups, and includes horrific things like gossiping, talking smack behind another girl's back, or *gasp* being excluded and left out.

During lunch or recess, boy victims had to literally hide in the library, computer lab, toilet stalls, etc; from boy bullies who would track them down, physically overpower them, call the victim "faggots" among other slurs, and literally engage in activities that would get an adult convicted of committing a hate crime.
>>
>>92841205
Britney got THICC in S2 tho
>>
>>92836473
Poor japs never learn to defend themselves, I used to get shit on by the classroom until I started to swing hands left and right
>>
>>92844683
No hable como mujercita golpeada porfa
>>
>that moment when I became the bully and my bullies became my bitches
Slow and steady wins the race, /co/
>>
File: Convução.gif (439KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Convução.gif
439KB, 500x288px
>TFW I was bullied by the gay kids and the other social pariah
Bullying fucked me up greatly; which ended up giving me the "wounded animal syndrome", social retardation and probably a bullying fetish too.
>>
>>92840281
Ever wonder why fighting sports are segregated?
>>
>>92846146

You know girls have to hide too? You act like girls never fight or take things to far. You're probably not girl and think "oh but girl fights aren't shit". If you're the girl getting her ass whooped I promise, you it's bad. I knew a girl who had her clothes stolen from her locker and thrown into a toilet. Girls will get the whole school to hate you and make fun of you.
>>
>tfw I grew up liking a ton of geeky shit and was never bullied along with having lots of genuine friends both geeks and normies alike
Ironically the only people who ever made me feel terrible about myself were some of my elementary and middle school teachers. Teachers also never fucking help when it comes to bullying, I remember my 6th grade teacher WAS the fucking bully to like half the class excluding the preppy musical theater kids.
>>
File: DK autism.jpg (175KB, 677x959px) Image search: [Google]
DK autism.jpg
175KB, 677x959px
>be tall as fuck
>also be an actual assburger and a fatass til grade 9
>autism too strong, still get bullied despite being a big guy
>spend entirety of elementary fighting groups of mocking manlets
>half the teaching staff comes to dislike me and typically side against me because I'm the physically larger party and often in trouble
>other boys pick up on the lack of consequence for them
>fighting intensifies
>eventually kept perpetually isolated from rest of schoolchildren doing schoolwork in a corner cubicle in the principal's office while he ranges from yelling at me to making smug remarks between calls
>autism intensifies
>whining to my mother finally gets me moved to a new school
>still a fat awkward fuck
>new set of male classmates turns on me when one of their most popular - the shortest non-dwarf I have ever seen - takes a disliking to me
>immediately dial up fighting to 11
>it's too wild for these new boys, they haven't acclimatized themselves to scrapping like the old group
>manlet instigator moves away
>eventually even their most tenacious faggot quits poking after he jumps onto my back, I drop my fat ass backward and crush him into the floor, then drop him with a fist in his eye as soon as he gets up and squares with me
>violence dies
>social ineptitude slowly fades once people quit shitting on me for being pathetic
>turn out slightly awkward but socially competent
must fucking suck to be a small guy sperg
>>
>>92846146

I had my bag stolen from these girls in the 5th grade and they filled it with trash. They used to steal my stuff or throw things at me to the point where I had to start hiding and not eat lunch at school. I was literally to weak and alone to fight off a whole group of girls.

I get you were probably bully so it feels worse to you but come on you tried to make the girl stuff pure and innocent
>>
>>92847441
Where do you anons live where the girls are like this?
I'm from Miami which is filled with Cuban and South American chicks. They just fight here when they're angry at someone, none of the bullying shit aside from forming alliances.
>>
>>92839264
Maybe you mean this US CDC study. but I'm pretty sure there are others. I think I even remember popular sex pod-caster and gay rights advocate Dan Savage talking about getting hate for mentioning domestic abuse within the lesbian community.

>>92839279
Mostly bisexual victims of abuse, but lesbian victims outnumber straight female victims proportion-wise.

>>92839576
I've never met a lesbian IRL who has mentioned abusing or being physically abused by a female partner. But I have met a lot of extremely codependent lesbian subs who I don't think would leave an abusive partner right away, as well as codependent lesbian tops who I don't think would leave a partner who cheats (maybe causing them to get violent instead of just leaving?). I've also met lots of lesbians with an strong hatred of bisexual women coupled with a fetishization of "gold star" status.
>>
File: 1357502849265.jpg (68KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1357502849265.jpg
68KB, 320x239px
>>92847379
>must fucking suck to be a small guy sperg

Yeah it must...heh...
>>
File: 1344627616109.jpg (6KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1344627616109.jpg
6KB, 126x126px
>>92846983
I will never understand the whole "gays being bullied" thing. Even back in '07, I remember gays being really high on the totem pole in highschool, right below the popular girls and they would get a free pass on anything, including bullying nerds and social rejects.

Trying to insult them would cause ALL the girls to rain down on you, which then draws ire from the jocks/popular boys. In my case, the gays were the most dangerous group to bully or even retaliate.
>>
>>92847962
Could be a regional thing. My school was similar to yours with high status gays.
>>
>>92848050
I believe it. I think north east and west coast are rife with this kind social hierarchy
>>
>>92847962
Riding the victim status makes them immune in some regions. Other places they still get their asses kick for it, but that's very rare. Though the group protective/white knight mentality remains.
>"You can't do that to him! He's gay! Do you have any idea how much gay people suffer?"
>He sure as hell doesn't suffer.
>>
>>92841111
Tell that to Sugar
>>
>"You can't do that to him! He's gay! Do you have any idea how much gay people suffer?"

Bingo. This also applied to minorities and ESL students in my school.
>>
File: 1407622251118.png (17KB, 260x243px) Image search: [Google]
1407622251118.png
17KB, 260x243px
>>92847379

>Mfw 5'2".

I never had a chance. This is what happens when short people only wind up getting with shorter people over multiple generations. My sister is like 4'9".
>>
>>92847962
>>92848050
>>92848106
>>92848134
here in small town west coast, gays werent like top tier on the totem pole, but it was frowned upon to instigate with them

most of us just treated them like everyone else though, there was no special treatment, perhaps among us guys there was some looking down on them though but that would be it

like...oh i got paired with (gayanon) today, maybe a snide remark is said, and then you move on to a new topic

that was just the outspoken gays though, nobody had a single thing against this one dude who came out during graduation, he was on the water polo team with me and it made sense once i knew but i certainly wouldn't treat him differently, maybe its different because he was already in my "in-group" though because of the sports thing
>>
>>92848197
someone in your family's line is gonna eventually have to MAN the fuck UP and date get a giantess gf anon, why not make it you?

i guess this is easier for girls though, just get some tall dude bf
>>
>>92847641

I'm from califorina and it's full of south americans too. Again I can't defend myself in a fight so whenever I got bullied I had to hide somewhere
>>
>>92847688

Man I wanna argue with this but the whole

>>lesbian subs who I don't think would leave an abusive partner

reminds me of myself so much because that's something i've thought of myself. It's just really hard to find girls who love girls so whenever I find one I tend to stick to them like glue. I've even told someone I wouldn't leave a relationship if they hit or yelled at me.
Still I haven't actually heard or seen it happened to anyone
>>
>>92848437
>tfw in Florida, if you know one lesbian or apart of the community you'll get to know them all so the abusive ones are well known and their exes will warn you somehow via social media or dating apps
Shit is absolutely crazy.
Same thing goes for gays but it's a far larger network of them though my best friend ended up dating his exes ex so once again, shit is crazy.
>>
>>92847688

Stuff like this as a bisexual women scares me because I do like women more and lean towards loving women more than men. The reason why I'm bisexual is because I could see myself with a man too and I still like guys sometimes. I just go for girls more. Sometimes I get scared when talking to someone I know is a lesbian because I feel they'll start shit with me.

It scares me more because if a women did love me at some point I wouldn't leave her if she abused me. Same with a guy. I don't know why though.
>>
>>92848524
>It scares me more because if a women did love me at some point I wouldn't leave her if she abused me. Same with a guy. I don't know why though.
I'm making assumptions here but your thoughts reminds me of the only person I know irl who was kind of like this. He had some serious abandonment issues and was terrified of being lonely. He didn't end up in an abusive relationship per se but his girlfriend was really manipulative and depressed which only worsened HIS depression and anxiety.
>>
>>92848619

Well I don't know about abandonment issues but I am terrified of being alone.
I'm really sorry for your friend but I feel for him. I don't know what it is but being an abusive/manipulative relationship sounds better than being alone. I had manipulative friends in high school but I put up with it because I didn't wanna be alone.
>>
>>92838836
Karine a cute
She's so tol and thinn
>>
>>92825023
Sure it could, just call it an art film.
>>
File: IMG_7611.png (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7611.png
9KB, 189x267px
>>92846315
Damn straight
more mean girls need to get thicc
>>
Looking back, I think I was a bully that just thought he was a clever smartass and not hurting anyone. Damn, this is going to mess with me for a little bit.
>>
>>92849373
Occasionally giving Chad the finger after he spent an entire class roasting you doesn't make you a bully anon. You can forgive yourself.
>>
File: This is fine.gif (386KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.gif
386KB, 592x570px
>>92848197
>Have fetish for girls significantly taller than you
>6'1"
To this day I still search for my 7' tall qt, tallest I've ever seen only about matched my height instead of surpassed it (one was Asian ironically enough, imagine that, a 6' tall Asian girl)
>>
>>92849414
>playing on easy mode
>still a failure

Poor baby. That must be so hard for you.
>>
>>92849430
t. Manlet triggered that there's fucking chink girls taller than him
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 623x651px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 623x651px
>>92822689
>boys way of bullying is effective towards girls
>girls way of bullying have little to no effect on boys
really gives ur noggin a floggin
>>
Damn, never realized how lucky I was when it came to how little physical bullying actually occurred in my childhood.

>in 3rd grade my school would have us run a mile a lap around the school yard during gym class
>without fail a smaller kid would try to step on my shoes or push me down to the grass every single time
>tell teachers but they wont do shit
>instead the little shit continues to escalate things until end of the year
>flash forward to 5th grade
>teachers put together an assembly about a student who was recently diagnosed with cancer
>it's the same kid
>most people are sad and sympathetic
>meanwhile I'm smiling
>other people notice and tell a teacher
>teacher basically asks wtf is wrong with me
>flat out say I think he deserved it because he bullied me
>she looks horrified, but never really does anything
>people hear about my reaction and see me a freak
>nothing really happens since I'm transferring schools anyways
>still think he deserved it

Outside of that the only other time where something physical was during my 1st year of college where I had an alcoholic roommate start screaming about his GPA and throwing bottles at me. Oddly enough, despite the campus police saying that it was considered domestic abuse, the only thing that happened was that the guy was put on probation for a year and I moved in with some acquaintances down the hall.

Administrations of all levels suck when it comes to dealing with this sort of shit.
>>
>>92836478
>Tbh honest this stuff doesn't really happen in nerd groups. Nerd girls fight over stupid shit that doesn't harm anyone.

Yeah they just make the other girl eat their period and stuff.

Go to /cgl/ you sheltered cuck.
>>
>>92848813
>TFW before I watched Mean Girls for the first time, a friend hyped me up by telling me it had weight gain
>there was barely any
I felt so cheated, I need some fat mean girls to fill this hole in my heart
>>
>>92844683
Have you looked her up online? First step to demon killing.
>>
File: Courtney_stares_at_Ginger2.png (142KB, 620x527px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney_stares_at_Ginger2.png
142KB, 620x527px
As Told by Ginger is probably one of the best examples of this. Girl's being cunts to you, then befriend you, then still being cunts, then you start to change and turn.
>>
>>92839755
He's right tho
>>
>>92847688
The thing with being a sub is you have an off switch, at some point it gets to be too much. But dom women don't have a natural off switch, it's never too much, or ever enough, and I think that's where conflict arises.
>>
>>92841705
>and a snitch
Truly the worst.
In my experiences, you can move past getting called whatever, but as soon as you're labeled a snitch, game over.
Nobody wants anything to do with you.
Even teachers.
>>
>>92850254
>>still think he deserved it
I had something similar happen to me.

>getting bullied by this one kid
>beats me up every day for two years
>constantly calling me a faggot, pussy, etc.
>occasionally let his brother in on kicking my ass
>teachers do nothing
>too ashamed to tell my mother
>one day after school he gets picked up by his parents with his asshole brother
>they get into a car crash
>parents die instantly
>he dies a flaming wreck

We had a memorial for his family, but I was just so glad that it was over.
Fuck that kid, fuck his shitty parents who made him and fuck his asshole brother who lived and had to wear a plastic mask 24/7 to hold his face together
>>
>Be me
>Inna elementary
>Kinda known as the class bitch because I'm a lanklet who never cries when hit, which makes folk want to hit me a lot
>Hierarchy was basically top 3 most violent kids > me > everyone who didn't matter
>One day one of the kids is bugging me again
>Finally snap
>Grab his head and force it down, start trying to knee him in the face
>He blocks most of the kicks so I just throw him away
>Starts being cheeky and tries to come up behind me
>Adrenaline pumping the hardest it ever has in my young life, grab a chair and lift it over my head like it weighs nothing
>Probably would have smashed it over the guys head if he hadn't immediately screamed and ran away
>After the event only earn respect from the rest of the class, the top three still treat me exactly the same
I don't get people who complained about high school being the worst, high school was easy mode compared to elementary.
>>
>>92837431
Been looking for this Thanks!!!
>>
bump for more stories
>>
>>92822111
is Galactibun/Spibbles ever gonna upload her old videos

I need them in my life.
>>
>>92823238
Animatics for the musical "Heathers".
>>
>>92839548
Also you're going to have people who are raised in environments where the overwhelming majority of women they meet are these people, just like women might experience with men.
>>
>>92822111
Total Drama since the villains actually have a motive (winning the contest).
>>
File: odinwhat.png (144KB, 385x433px) Image search: [Google]
odinwhat.png
144KB, 385x433px
>>92837157

What universe do you live in where attempting to fight students is not only not physically painful, but didn't result in further punishment from school officials?

More importantly why do you think you'll be seen as a heroic underdog for gathering your friends (assuming you have any and they're willing and able to fight) and beating the shit out of people for saying mean words to you? You realize that if the person you're being bullied by is more popular than you you'll still be the bad guy, right?

Why do people start romanticizing school bullying by boys whenever people bring up girl bullies?
>>
>>92849414
My sister is 6'2", I think. I'm 6'4", it runs in the family (on my father's side only).
>>
>>92863361
>What universe do you live in where attempting to fight students is not only not physically painful, but didn't result in further punishment from school officials?
What universe are you from where the teachers actually pay attention to what happens just slightly outside of the school? Dudes were selling drugs basically right outside the school doors and the teachers never noticed (or cared), and everyone had a knife. Also, sure it hurts, the point is to hurt the other guy more.

>why do you think you'll be seen as a heroic underdog
When did I ever say that, the point is to just beat the other guys hard enough that they don't want to get beaten again and thus lead you alone. You wrap a bike chain around your fist and smash a dude in the back of the head several times and he tends to get the message.
>>
>>92829134
Well she is the one who Heather bullies after Heather dies. Maybe they want her to look more like a victim.
>>
>>92836224
So there's nonway to do it subtly in the background?
>>
File: odin....png (659KB, 451x916px) Image search: [Google]
odin....png
659KB, 451x916px
>>92863739

>You wrap a bike chain around your fist and smash a dude in the back of the head several times and he tends to get the message.

I think that would kill most people.

You sound like you had an extra fucked up childhood, that shit definitely isn't the norm.
>>
>>92841289
Be nice to those who are nice, be a firm hand on those who are not so nice.
>>
>>92822689
When a guy bullies you it's nothing personal. He's not trying to get you to kill yourself and he may not even strictly dislike you. It's just that you're weak and he's strong and he needs to show everyone around him that it's true in order to boost his own social status.

But when a girl bullies you?

A girl doesn't bully to elevate herself, because she gains a higher social standing by being cordial and sweet. No, a girl bullies you because she wants to FUCKING DESTROY YOU. She bullies because your mere existence disgusts and insults her. She bullies because you're a threat that needs to be wiped off the fucking map with precision the likes of which has never been seen before.

If male bullying is a BB gun that'll sting for a bit and ultimately make you tougher, female bullying is a fucking sniper rifle. You won't see it coming. You'll never know why or how it happened. You'll just be happily minding your own business and you'll hear the bang. You'll have approximately 0.23 milliseconds to think "what" before your self-esteem gets splattered all over the goddamn pavement in front of everybody.

A male bully wants you to cry because that means he's won. A female bully wants you to die because that means you've lost.

They can't physically dominate, so they have to dominate emotionally and socially -- the shit that what really messes you up. A million poison needles of insults and rumours and psychological warfare that wear you down until you collapse under the weight of your own bloated body, dimly aware of who you are and what's happened as you fade into the darkness.

And you know what they do then?

They come back to finish the fucking job. Why? Because there is no creature on this Earth more vile, more villainous, more self-serving, more toxic, more cruel and twisted and wretched than a teenage girl with a grudge.

And once they've made their victim jump off a bridge? They'll pretend to be sad, turn around, force a sweet smile and do it again.
>>
>>92842497
Think of it this way; while you still had both parents she only ever had one at a time.
>>
>>92863788

The fat green bitch bullies the yellow one, not vice versa.
>>
>>92863832
>I think that would kill most people
At the very most a concussion, usually just some bleeding.
>>
>>92864158
>tfw both me and older sister got shit on during school
>i get shit from guys for being grand autismo in middle school
>get over it, make friends with a couple later on
>she gets fucked seven ways to Boston
>never recovers
>later goes full ess-jay-doubleyou
>>
File: 1345083513236.jpg (15KB, 180x175px) Image search: [Google]
1345083513236.jpg
15KB, 180x175px
>>92836473
>>92836879
Why are the Japanese so repressed and terrifying? It's like their culture was designed to breed psychopaths and apathetic bystanders.
>>
>>92864436
something something christian values
>>
>>92840993
That's Korean
>>
File: costanza.gif (885KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
885KB, 500x418px
>>92864494
>we will never push all the moralfags into concentration camps so people can live their lives free from judgement and disapproval and stop being repressed balls of urges that ultimately end up exploding into a maelstrom of sociopathy.
>>
File: nudity.gif (531KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
nudity.gif
531KB, 250x190px
>>92864577
I thought we did that already
>>
>>92864436
Japanese culture has always kinda revolved around the idea that the people are basically just the property of the government.

In feudal Japan Samurai could just outright mass slaughter peasants for fun and you were just expected to stand there and take it
In WW2 Japan you were pretty much just a soldier for the emperor, if your officer told you to pill that grenade pin and suicide rush the enemy you did it
In modern Japan the government is the be all, end all position that everyone strives for, if you're not a member of the government you're basically a nobody salary man who has a 50% chance of literally being worked to death.

>>92864494
Nigga, Christianity is basically seen as a cult in Japan, Samurai were leading a legit genocide against Christians for centuries
>>
>>92841205
So few episodes are set at school that they never have a chance to use her.
>>
>>92864679
>Nigga, Christianity is basically seen as a cult in Japan, Samurai were leading a legit genocide against Christians for centuries
that's my point
>>
>>92847688
>I've also met lots of lesbians with an strong hatred of bisexual women coupled with a fetishization of "gold star" status.
Well, I kind of get this. As a straight guy, I don't want a partner who has had a lot of dicks in them either.
>>
>>92822689
>>92825472
>>92826792
>>92827142
And i just want some cute lesdom with stockholm syndrome
>>
I helped a friend of mine with a job and somewhere to stay because she was going through a tough time and she insisted upon having this rivalry with me which evolved, she constantly put me down by implying I was ugly (if hadn't bothered to wear makeup that day or something she'd point it out in front of other co-workers that I looked 'worn out' or that I didn't put effort in my appearance today making me feel vulnerable). She'd constantly illude to the fact she's prettier and skinnier than me and got attention from men, which to be fair she was so I don't see her need to compete. Started introducing me as her 'co-worker' at parties even though we were friends for years and other people I'd never heard of before got introduced as her best friend. There's a whole bunch of other stuff but being little girl bullied as an adult was odd. Mind you there are plenty of women who don't do this I have plenty of genuine female friends, masculinity and femininity are both toxic in heavy doses.
>>
>>92865419
Could you provide an example of how the extremes of masculinity could be toxic?
>>
>>92865824
Sure, I was also in a group of friends mostly male that got way to into the 'alpha' culture, the whole group just got obsessed with pecking orders and interactions stopped being fun and refreshing and became all about defending their position and being the strongest or desperately trying to climb the ladder and not be bottom of the pack. It got really weird and caveman, again #NotAllMen but anyone who let's their genitals dictate how they interact with people is usually a pretty shitty person. So yeah with guy bullying I guess it was more about oppressing the group but if you were deemed not to fot it got just as personal and emotional.
>>
File: 1463762527796.gif (282KB, 148x164px) Image search: [Google]
1463762527796.gif
282KB, 148x164px
>>92862756
No cause you autist chase her away, sending her dick pics is fucking sick you pedos. Also she's 12 i think
>>
You guys should look into manga about bullying. It's basically it's own genre and it's pretty hardcore.
>>
>>92822111
KOUSHA NO URA NI WA TENSHI GA UMERARETE IRU is about bullying go to mangafox now
>>
File: egghead.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
egghead.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>92864436
Take an isolationist island nation still in the feudal stages of social and technological development.

Force them to open their borders and make their technology jump to the end of the industrial revolution

Introduce them to foreign culture they have no real context for

Let simmer for 150 years

???

Japan
>>
>>92837866
If you've got links, post 'em. Idk about others, but im interested
>>
>>92836473
It's not just Japan.
My granddad was a judge in post-soviet Russia. There were a few cassettes with interrogation recordings related to cases he has been working on left after he died.
I remember one about a bunch of middle-school boys taking their classmate to a graveyard and forcing him to dig a hole for a few hours, then burying him alive and leaving. They just left him to slowly die and went home like it's nothing. The whole thing was uncovered only a few days later, when police started investigation and someone spilled the beans.
And those were fucking ordinary children, not some insane maniacs. I wish I didn't hear it first-hand so I could disregard it as a made-up story.
>>
>>92847441
I had the same kind of shit happen, except the girls who fought me 3vs1 also somehow managed to convince the outsiders that I was the aggressor since I was fighting desperately enough to leave bite and scratch marks. 5th and 6th grades sucked.
>>
>>92867191
jesus
>>
>>92822689
The weakest are always the cruelest
>>
>>92837431
That article was faked, dumbass.
>>
>>92864158
Most accurate post on the subject I've seen.

Boys are satisfied with proving they're better, it doesn't need to go any further than that. Girls will look for any way and opportunity to destroy anyone they perceive as a threat - And that carries on into adulthood, in relationships, in the workplace, in everything.
>>
File: 1461360076837.jpg (29KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461360076837.jpg
29KB, 430x350px
>>92842497
That is awful but I couldn't help but laugh, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>92842497
>chilindrina
Ay mija, al menos tus papas y abuela te querian y te mandaron a terapia, not te fue tan mal
>>
>>92822689
I'm a guy, and I never got bullied without befriending them.

If they call you a faggot just fucking act like they're joking, and soon they'll retroactively be joking.

Had this one guy always literally push me around and shit, putting me in headlocks, all that kind of crap. And I'd always laugh about it, and laugh genuinely because him chasing me around and shit was fun. When he'd put me into a headlock I'd asked him if he could give me advice on getting out of it, stuff like that. One day he came up to me in private and thanked me for being his friend; he had been having a hard time because his parents were divorcing, and everyone else just seemed to hate him. And then he no shit gave me a hug.

I think guys are a lot more simpler and motivated by actual, concrete stressors like 95% of the time. They're tribal and can be kind of brutish, but if you treat them like a friend they'll reciprocate almost every time. You get out what you put in, there's a vague understanding of shit like loyalty, honor, and respect.

The reason women seem so much worse is that they don't ever flip that switch. They're just vile and spiteful in the same way a fucking goblin is, and they're incapable of forgiveness, reflection, or befriending you once they set their sights on hating you; you can't convince them to just be your friend, they don't ever feel like they owe you one, they won't ever return your gestures if you treat them kindly, all that kind of shit. They function more like walking fucking curses that nobody wants to be saddled with. Primordial evil that cannot be reasoned with. The reason it seems worse is because the motivations are so much more vile, fucked up, and insane, not because passive aggressive shit is worse by default.
>>
>>92838607
They want to tear down other women they're jealous of because they want to be seen as the best at whatever they're doing and therefore the most desirable. If they can't actually beat the other women who are prettier or more competent than them they just want to get rid of them so they can take their place at the top.

I worked in a sales "team" where there were five women and I was one of two men. Me and the other guy were the only ones who worked together, the women would just be passive-aggressive towards each other and accuse each other of not pulling their weight or doing things wrong and bitch about each other behind the others' backs constantly.

I used to be all for equality, but after that experience I genuinely believe allowing women into certain professions (anything regarding teamwork, or where there's an element of competitiveness) was a terrible mistake. When I think of how much more efficient that team would have been if it was all guys and if you apply that to the entire workforce... No wonder productivity is down in western nations.
>>
File: 1488880028240.png (398KB, 799x808px) Image search: [Google]
1488880028240.png
398KB, 799x808px
Maybe the reason women were so heavily repressed and forcibly socialized into housewives for so long is because ancient men saw what happened if you didn't do that, saw all the things in this thread and worse, and collectively went "jesus christ how horrifying"
>>
File: DAnFD48XcBQ1Qx1.jpg orig.jpg (243KB, 1628x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DAnFD48XcBQ1Qx1.jpg orig.jpg
243KB, 1628x2048px
How do you feel about a character that was originally designed to be the typical American bully but the creators decided shouldn't be a bully and got totally revamped in terms of role and personality?
>>
>>92848714
>Well I don't know about abandonment issues but I am terrified of being alone

That's more natural than you think. Humans are social creatures by nature, we crave companionship above most things. Being truly alone is horrifying, and fucks you up especially if you're used to living with others.
>>
File: 1487981711144.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487981711144.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>girls would always call me a fat cow
>finally get sick of it
>get a bunch of strength out of nowhere, maybe autism tard rage, and just punch the shit out of the girl making fun of me that day
>room went cold, didn't know what I was even doing or where that came from, girl can't even respond because I just socked the wind out of her
>literally goes like one of those anime scenes where a guy gets gut punched and falls unconscious, her eyes were rolled up and everything
>turns out I hit her ovaries so hard that they split internally an dnd she had to go to the hospital in an ambulance stretcher
>she ended up becoming sterile cause of it
>feel terrible
>rest of my time in high school the girls tried to turn me into a social pariah really hard but they always flinched away from me, even though I was kind of a tubby kid who couldn't hurt shit and just landed a lucky punch

Last time I heard about that girl I punched she ended up becoming a nun.
>>
>>92872364
God truly works in mysterious ways, why not visit her?
>>
File: 1490514497939.gif (3MB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490514497939.gif
3MB, 650x488px
>>92872364
>punched your bully so hard the bitch becomes a nun

Holy shit
>>
>>92872455
Do it.
You have to finish the job.
>>
>>92849395
Who hurt you, guy? I was never bullied, I was always in the more popular end of things. But I always though I was just clever and never hurt anyone, but maybe I was a toolbox without realizing it.
>>
>>92872122
More like typical British bully. She's a goddamn Malfoy expy.

Although even in the OVAs, Diana wasn't explicitly mean. Just cold. It seems the concept was tweaked relatively early in the series' development.
>>
>>92872364
>I hit her ovaries so hard that they split internally
That is metal as fuck.
>>
>>92872455
>>92872542

>FIRST I SCRAMBLED YOUR EGGS
>NOW I'M GOING TO FRY YOUR ASS
>>
File: 144300.png (36KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
144300.png
36KB, 506x506px
>>92872674
>mfw you don't need to wear a condom
>>
>>92872781
And she's a nun. Even more deliciously taboo.
>>
>>92841205
>Did the writers forget she exists?
Yes they even seemed to make a joke about it near the end of season 2
>>
>>92872364
I'm trying to imagine how plausible this is, because it kind of seems like a stretch.
>>
I've never seen this girl bullying shit outside of television and circlejerking stories on the internet.

I'm a girl and I was bullied by both genders and they were both equally as shitty.

Anyone who says boys don't do the same shit girls do is a fucking liar.
>>
>>92873478
>Anyone who says boys don't do the same shit girls do is a fucking liar.
Well maybe it depends how old you are. Because I've noticed younger nu-males are definitely starting to act like girls in the behind people's backs bitchiness and passive aggressiveness stakes. It's pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>99%of the posters in this thread were bullied
>/co/ is filled with gays and limp wristed emancipated "men"
Truly initiated a chemical reaction in my brain
>>
>>92873638
It happened before all this social justice shit. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean that those jock dudebros aren't totally on board with emotional and psychological manipulation.

The majority of these stories seem like huge stretches of the imagination alongside thinly veiled /r9k/ levels of weird conspiracy theories about girls who didn't like you.
>>
>>92822111
i'd say they are pretty real

most girls do a shit ton of psycho bullying, messing with your social status mostly
>>
>>92873801
Or maybe you're just unable to comprehend that other people have life experiences different to yours.

I don't think all women are bitches and whores but I have experienced and do believe most girls and women are a hell of a lot more vicious and vindictive than most boys and men. Maybe you've managed to steer clear of those girls, if so lucky for you. But stereotypes generally find basis in reality, and there's a reason there are so many horrible female bully characters who generally prey on other girls.
>>
>>92873718
Most people experience some form of bullying, if just temporary or short-term, at some point their lives.

Most people also participate in bullying too.

>>92873638
I'm 31 and can tell you that girls will straight up beat the shit out of you and guys will play headgames all day long. Just because a behavior is more prevalent in one sex doesn't mean the other behavior is absent.
>>
>>92847962
To be fair, my own bully was being bullied, I was his anger outlet since I was quiet and mostly innofensive. I mean, he was shorter than me and I'm around 160 cm tall and I still didn't fight back for a long time.

He spilled the beans about him getting bullied by the other boys eventually, when his mother went to talk to the principal to have my head on a silver plate after I fought back and ended up giving him a huge bruise.

I'm this faggot, btw.>>92846983
>>
>>92873718
SOPA DE MACACO
>>
>>92872584
it was more her posse that were the actual bullies if anything
>>
>>92874036
UMA
DELICIA
>>
>>92874019
> when his mother went to talk to the principal to have my head on a silver plate

I've been there. If the school system doesn't getcha, the bullies relatives will.
>>
>>92874245
>tfw my mom beat some other faggot's mom for snitching and being a liar
>>
>>92874245
Well, my mom was ready to pick a fight with her and anyone else if things went downhill for me so I wasn't that worried about being fucked over.
>>
>>92873973
I'm also 31 and I've never seen a (straight) guy over 30 act like a bitchy vindictive passive aggressive little shit the way I've seen women of all ages act. But I do see it from guys in their early 20s now.

But I am also in Europe, I don't know what it's like elsewhere.
>>
>>92827142
So is that like the girl version of banter?
>>
>>92873638
I think it's a generation of guys raised by single moms and social media together have led to very effeminate boys who like to talk too much.
Who seem to have lacked male role models, because they haven't been taught to cut that sort of shit out, as a man you do not gossip, nothing positive or constructive can ever can come from gossip, so boys shouldn't waist their time on such things.
>>
>>92822689

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/teenage-audi-mechanic-committed-suicide-colleagues-set-fire/

Yeah right. Men and women are horrible, the methods may differ but the result is the same.
>>
As a teenage girl I was almost exclusively bullied by boys in my school and in the same catty sense everyone is referring to girls. It wasn't socially acceptable to hit me so they did about everything else they could. I had this one guy switch between being friendly towards me and telling me to kill myself and another who tried to get me to date him by telling me I was pathetic. When one of my classmates died, everyone kept saying what a kind kid he was but I could only remember when he berated me in the middle of class.
>>
>>92876168
Huh, that's new, never saw any of that in school. I don't like it, it's not very masculine.
>>
>>92876168
Sounds like you dealt with what >>92874518 was talking about. How long ago were your high school years? Mine were a decade ago and i didn't see any of that shit.
>>
>>92872584
Actually, she is more Hermione-ish.
>>
>>92822111
My favourite fetish is forced cunnilingus, and this plays into it wonderfully.
>>
File: 1490559231715.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1490559231715.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>92872364
You did the right thing anon.
>>
>>92871153
It's real though, you can find the video on YouTube
>>
>>92872364
That's pretty hardcore of you, anon.
>>
>>92864494
> Christian values
What? Japan isn't a Christian country anon
>>
>>92878486
Yet...
>>
File: 1495241548030.gif (951KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495241548030.gif
951KB, 540x400px
>>92873718
>yfw despite being the perfect candidate for bullying, was never bullied, bothered, and generally lived a good childhood

who knew being the witty, fat, lazy, and serious type all at once would be the secret to a perfect life?
>>
>>92822689
I was bullied by both men and women growing up. Women tended to be extremely two-faced, talking shit behind your back but usually being too pussy to say anything to your face. Of course they would also spread the word of your loserdom to the whole school so you never stood a chance. Also sarcastic, condescending comments while in a group were common.

Men were more ... brutal. I had a guy harass me non-stop for the entire year in the 7th grade with a group of his friends. Go out of his way to say degrading things to me, push my lunch off the table, things like that. Follow me around school, never giving me a moment's rest.

In the 8th grade it was a little better, but the whole class didn't like me and no one was nice to me. One guy described in detail to me how he wanted to kill me, even though we'd been getting along at the beginning of the year, just because his opinion changed to go along with what the popular kids thought.

For reference and I'm female, and yes they thought I was ugly, and no I didn't really do anything to deserve it besides being really fucking weird and a big weeaboo. I grew out of my awkward phase and learned how to do makeup so no one treats me like that anymore but I know what being ostracized feels like.
>>
>>92879169
>I didn't really do anything to deserve it
>being a weeaboo

Pick one
>>
File: 1428275168562.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428275168562.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>92879297
Oh, alright, you got me.
>>
>>92841111
Tell those kids to take up boxing
>>
>Fourth grade
>get targeted by fat white-trash prick
>CHONGY CHINGY IT'S THE YELLOW BOY CHINK
>goes on whole year
>playing with my friend's baseball equipment in friend's yard one day
>talking about my bully, asking for help
>"If I were you Anon, I'd think of something fast"
>the fuck are you on about
>see the lard ass coming down the road on his bike
>"Didn't know baseball was so big in Asia"
>little fucker thought it was funny
>friend sees me get visibly upset
>hurls baseball at his head, knocking him off his bike
>glance over at him, who just gives me a shrug and sly grin
>End up smashing his bike with my friend's bat
>>
>>92838682
Read /cgl/ sekrit club chats.

Once 2 people start fighting only the thread getting deleted can stop them.
>>
Bullying? How nostalgic.

> Had that one manlet who overcompensated for being a midget by gathering friends and bullying.
> Tries to bully me four months in.
> Take dad's advice, and walk up to him and punch him square in the face before class.
> Never talked to me again.

Sometimes it benefits to get physical before they get a foothold on, it certainly scares them off. Especially if they know you're willing to do it whenever, wherever.
>>
>>92873718
>Tfw never bullied
>Always friends of the worst and drug addicts because public school
Nothing bad ever happened to me leaving aside i managed to get expelled from kindergarden and 4th grade.
>>
>>92880667
What kind of drugs are kindergartners hooked on?
>>
>>92880706
Fizzy powder.
>>
>>92878643
>perfect candidate for bullying
>charismatic fat guy
nigger please, people love those
it's the awkward fatties who get fucked
>>
>>92873718
Forget what site you're on?
>>
>>92876453
late 00's to early 10's. Though the first two instances were from my senior year, most of my bullying happened in middle school to early high school. I forgot to mention things like someone throwing a metal toy car at my head or one of 'friends' who nearly got me suspended for 3 days of school. I can say though it wasn't like >>92874518 described. Some were from bad homes but there was equally a bunch who were on sports teams with someone's dad being the coach. I can understand why it happened though as I was a weird kid and admittedly had been a bit of a bully myself for a year although physically not mentally.
>>
>>92872364
How did you manage to hit both ovaries with one punch, because they're kinda far apart

I call bullshit
>>
>>92873478
>if something didn't happen to me personally, it can't have happened to anyone

That's the same as saying "I only hear these stories of women getting raped or domestically abused from the media or internet, I'M a girl and that never happened to me so I'm sure it's just fiction"
>>
>>92881546
To go off this, it works the other way too. You'd think girl bullies were a constant, machiavellian influence on schools and guys were just large rocks with mouths the way people go on about them in these threads. It rarely crosses people's minds that a person's never going to see more than a small sliver of humanity in their entire life, much less as a child.
>>
>>92837431
>pic
This kind of shit happens all the time on Naked and Afraid too, especially XL. The women are pretty fucking useless and unrealistic at least half the time, and the men have to carry the weight of the group, either because of how they think they should because theyre men or because the women wont. In XL, 3 dudes were THRIVING in Africa, but 1 went home because he missed his family. The 2 dudes continued to thrive. Then some women showed up and just stressed the fuck out of them for resources, bickering, and wanting to move. Theyre so predictable in situations like this a good portion of the time.
>>
>>92881585
Do you understand the concept of generalisation Anon? Usually if more people have experienced certain people behaving in certain way, that's the trend. It doesn't mean ALL girls are backstabbing bitches or that ALL guys are forthright meatheads but it does show the kind of attitude and behaviour that's more common with each gender.
>>
>>92882071
To add to this, these negative female archetypes of behaving in a certain underhanded way have been a staple of fiction for pretty much as long as writing has existed. Look at Delilah or Lady MacBeth. These didn't come about for no reason. But then there have always been good, decent women and men who don't behave in behaving in these ways in stories too. Usually the heroes and heroines who embody the positive side of masculinity and femininity.

Traditionally I think it's fair to say that because they're not as physically strong as men, women developed a different way of attacking their enemies and that's just persisted and morphed into the kind of behaviour Anons are talking about.
>>
>>92829134
She's got bulimia, it actually makes sense for her to be fat.
Inb4 eating disorders make you skinny, the binging part of bulimia completely cancels out the purging and people with it often wind up getting fatter.
>>
>>92838930
>"pretends to be your friend" that messes everyone up because then you have trust issues with everyone.
That hit too close to home anon.
>>
>>92882172
It's also pretty believable because contrary to a lot of media, the popular girls generally don't all hang around together. Usually each very popular girl has a couple of slightly less popular girls as friends because they don't want to be upstaged.

I remember the most popular girl at my school's best friends were a sporty tomboy bully and a chubby, less pretty girl but who was still quite good at attracting guys because she had the hugest tits.
>>
.../co/llaborative lesdom bully comic when?
>>
>>92822689
I've dealt with girl bullies all my life, ive learned how to deal with them, they value control via social pressure, take that away and there powerless, play oblivious get loyal friends they cant manipulate and buff up so you can defend yourself and your literally untouchable.

I'm autistic so I hung out with a bunch of techy nerds that were loyal as hell, the first year this girl just took a dislike to me, and kept making digs and jabs at me, but I was oblivious and my nerds didnt give a shit what the girls thought, lastly I was untouchable because I was in remission, the school coddled me in case of any lawsuits. Skip to the last year and we had this outward bounds thing and I got grouped with a bunch of girls who spent years believing I was this abusive asshole, to be fair I did buff up to ward off bullies for my nerd bros so that didnt help, but by the end of the week the realized I was an autistic idiot and didnt have the emotional intelligence to be an asshole. Later on I was told shed spend like 35 to 40 min bouts ranting about me. She genuinely hated the fact she could manipulate me because i was to emotionally dumb to realize the situation and the bullies respected me for some reason so they wouldn't touch me.

tl:dr autism, nerd bros and /fit/ are all you need to beat female buillies
>>
>>92882333
that has to be the most satisfying, finding out you thwarted someone so intent on fucking with you they just lose their shit and just be a salty whiny bitch to anyone who will listen
>>
>>92882381
not really im too emotionally stupid to enjoy that kind of schadenfreude, I mostly just felt sorry for her.
>>
>>92882381
also I always thought the premise of an emotional idiot thwarting a "heather" type character could make a good comic or cartoon but im not good enough to write it
>>
>>92882646
isn't that 3/5ths of Billy & Mandy's interactions?
>>
>>92882713
Possibly but Mandy never shied away from physical violence or intimidation.
>>
So, from what I'm getting out of this thread, bullying is actually a byproduct of other, possibly bigger issues. From the stories told here, a common pattern I've noticed is that the bullies of both genders are acting the way they do for two reasons.

The first is to cope. Coping with insecurities, coping with a disturbance in a family dynamic(abuse, death or divorce of a parent), coping with society and the inherent pressures it creates, etc. They need an outlet, they just handle that poorly.

The second is for power. The lack of control in their lives drives them towards being agressive, physically or emotionally. They try to fill a void out of desperation, because otherwise they would completely break down.

I can see these reasons overlapping for different people, or might even be one and the same for some. Still, I find it fascinating analysing these stories. People don't start shit out of being "evil", they're simply a product of their environment. That doesn't excuse their actions however, nor does it make what they do any less deplorable. It's just that there's always a reason.
>>
>>92882828
I'd say that's mostly accurate. I'd add that the ones who do it to cope are mostly dumber and possibly less to blame and more likely to grow out of it. The ones who do it for power are smarter and if they find it works and they can get away with it, they keep doing it into their adult lives in the workplace and relationships.
>>
>tfw never bullied, despite being an awkward beanpole
>everyone in my year going along with my in high school was actually pretty nice
>never got close to having a gf but nobody was out mocking me
I kinda miss the people, even though I never knew them that well
>>
>>92883012
Same here. I was just "average". I had no reason for people to pick on me. Then again, there was hardly any bullying at all at my HS, which was surprising because it was ghetto as fuck. A few catfights here and there, but it was easygoing for most people there.
>>
>>92883230
The only guys who fought were the black kids at my school. Other than the guy who got stabbed and died.
>>
>>92882920
Yeah, it seems like the ones who do it for power are the ones who eventually become sociopaths, while the ones who bully to cope are simply going through a phase. But again, it's case by case and these issues can overlap.

While people are products of their environment, they are also individuals with their own free will. It's very possible that some that bully to cope become dependant on violence/manipulation, while those who are out for power change their ways through an epiphany or intervention. It all depends on the person and how they deal with it.
>>
>>92883246
From what I seen, the black kids at my school were pretty chill for the most part. I hung out with most of them and they were alright.

>Other than the guy who got stabbed and died

Jesus, what?
>>
>>92822111
Holy shit, the amount of faggots in here who are writing essays on how mean teenage girls are when bullying sound like you got all your fucking facts off of Mean Girls or Carrie or something.
>>
>>92883465
Yeah, there was this one dude (I don't think he even went to the school, actually) who ended up stabbed right in front of the school. It was a big deal for a while.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/teen-charged-after-brett-bourne-stabbed-at-kelvin-high-school-over-relationship-issues-1.3098174

Link to the article, so you guys know I'm not pulling your legs.
>>
>>92822689
Girls are like the Angels from Evangelion; they intrude your mind and psychologically fuck you.

Boys are like Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop; they exude a cool aura and have a whatever happens happens attitude.

Take the body of a male and mind of a girl and you get a homosexual; they're like characters from a Jojo Bizarre Adventure manga always looking fabulous while seemingly acting masculine.
>>
>>92883466
its cute how innocent you are

also this site is for 18+ only
>>
>>92846146
Maybe you should get out of your Amish community and quit living a shelter life? It's a dual edge sword, really.

A girl can annihilate a boy, depending on the circumstances. A guy I knew once got bullied by a girl and he often tried to hang out with her group of friends,
>the group of friends drove in the same car and when she saw him heading toward the car
>"Drive! Drive so he can chase after the car!"
>he had a fear of germs and tried to keep himself clean
>she'll burp and pick her nose and other shit in front of him
>he'll try to bear it and tolerate it often excusing it as "one of the guys"
>one day he told her a intimate secret and word begin to spread
>he still relented and thought one of her friends somehow found out and confronted them
>they told him to fuck off and how much she hated him and all
>eventually she snapped and told him herself what she truly felt of him and he feel into despair
>didn't see him after the incident and prolly decided to become traunt or move
>>
>>92838379

>Girls don't have physical intimidation (though they can still be violent)

Really makes me think back to my highschool. There were these two girls who were always getting in insane fights with one another: throwing stuff, bouncing each other's heads off desks or railings, stuff that - were they men - I'd expect they'd need to go to the hospital for or possibly even get brain damage.

But never. As wild as those fights always looked, they'd rarely even bleed, unless it was a forehead or scratching each other. I guess the lack of force behind the blows might have had a lot to do with that.
>>
>>92884932
There was this edgy shadman girl at my school who would threaten girls with physical violence to get money from them. She was like 6+ feet tall so there was pretty much no girl in the school who could ever hope to beat her in a physical fight. I'm sure she went on to have a great future
>>
>>92883581
At my high school, there was one summer when a classmate of mine was killed by a past student who hadn't graduated already because they got into a fistfight. The past student punched him once, then he landed on a rock in he worst way possible and died. Disgustingly, the past student was nicknamed "One Punch Man" and a couple years later started dating an ex of my friend

Then the school year following that summer, a popular student killed himself. He was actually a mostly decent, funny guy, so even teachers were upset about the news.

And in one year, there was a fight that broke out in the hallway between a ginger hick and a gangsta nigga. There were so many slurs thrown around during the fistfight by the hick, and the hick ended up getting expelled while the other guy got suspended
>>
>getting bullied by a dude (others off and on)daily
>emotional wreck of a kid so I burst into tears easily
>one day it evolves into a shoving match
>I'm a naturally big dude so I end up shoving him into a small ditch
>doesn't fall over or anything, but the high ground makes my advantage all the more clearer
>"fight" ends when he yanks off my jacket and it falls in the ditch, it's my dad's jacket so I choke hard on my tears thinking about how mad he'll be when I get home in a dirty jacket
>later get called into the principal's office
>bully is there, in serious trouble since he's been warned several times not to start shit
>I'm a pushover to the core and also don't want to be known as the guy who got him suspended again
>say I started the fight, I'm a "good kid" with zero infringments and a perfect attendance record
>he gets off lightly
>no more bullying after that day, actually quite friendly
That's how most the male bullying went in my school. Shit would either blow over and they'd forever be disdainful of each other or there'd be an exchange and they'd be tight after that.
The female bullying was a fuck fest of drama and constant shifting of friendships which I could never begin to understand.
Except for this one video that got out of these two girls about to fight when one chick just stone cold clocks the other bitch unconscious. Hit the ground like a limp noodle.
>>
>>92885401
>shadman girl
Are you saying she was an incestuous anal freak or she dressed in all black with skull decals and fingerless gloves?
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>92885401
>tfw no 6'+ gill will ever bully you in a sexual way
>>
>>92864494
The majority of them are atheists, anon. I went to Japan. They seem rather proud of it. Actually, if you've read any of their fictional text, they go on and on about evil religious groups.
>>
>>92888245
>if you've read any of their fictional texts
I love it when weebs try to act like they're not weebs.
>>
>>92888396
Fuck. I meant to say light novels, but my brain got confused.

I can't go back to /a/. I've disgraced my heritage.
>>
>>92876168
I had a similar experience when someone who had grown up being a dick to me died during highschool. Everyone talked about how sweet and fun he was and what a good person, had fucking shirts of him made (I went to a school with a solid number of black people) and all I could recall is all the times he was a huge dick to me in elementary and middleschool
>>
>>92872122
Did she get to yay again?
>>
>>92872122
>american

nigger shes british
>>
>>92873478
Never saw it myself till college. Got transferred to an all-boys school, but before that, I was popular with (little) girls. One would make me touch and rub her thighs, one kissed me on the cheeks when I wasn't looking during group activities, and the other was actually a bit of a bully towards me except for the one time we danced together during a birthday party. She had a mouth full of cavities, from how I remembered her. I think my fetish for weird teeth and braces came from that.

At any rate, the girls in my college were huge backstabbers, at least in terms of verbal abuse. There was one time when a girl in my group started verbally abusing me for being useless when I was the only one doing any work on a group project. The next day, when we met up, she apologized along with the others (who did nothing at all) who thanked me for being a "cool guy".

Then there's the little feud going on between my mom/sis and my female cousins who live near us. They have a really bad relationship. I think it's more of a money thing than anything else, though, since we're essentially supporting my uncle's family financially.
>>
File: one kek man.jpg (11KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
one kek man.jpg
11KB, 212x237px
>>92886393
>Disgustingly, the past student was nicknamed "One Punch Man" and a couple years later started dating an ex of my friend
>>
>>92887162
The latter.
After we graduated I found out one of my friends was targeted by her, she told me shadgirl specifically threatened her looks. It was never "I'll kick your ass," it was "I'll break your nose," "I'll punch your teeth out," "I'll fuck your face up for life."
>>
File: 1344382858691.jpg (32KB, 353x372px) Image search: [Google]
1344382858691.jpg
32KB, 353x372px
>>92887403
I remember in middle school I was 5'5" and this 6' girl pseudo-bullied me into being her boyfriend

>my fetish didn't kick in until years later so I avoided her at all costs

Also doesn't help that she wasn't that attractive
>>
>>92872584
She was definitely a bitch in the original OVA, even shitting on her own posse to affirm her alpha status.
>>
>>92888748
Yeah, Akko is her best friend now
>>
My sister and I got bullied from 2nd to 8th grade, from both girls and boys. It was honestly mostly the same sort of thing, spreading rumors (from "you have cooties" early on to "you lock your sister in a closet and beat her" later), doing the "oh x totally has a crush on you!" thing, and just saying mean things that they knew would upset us. Later on she got along better with the guys while they'd harass me and talk about killing animals to upset me. Her 8th grade girl bullies would go hardcore Mean Girls style, doing shit like making and distributing a CD of all the songs they used to make fun of her the same girl's mom threatened to throw a brick through our window when we went to the principal about this. Even still, none of them ever pretended to be our friends or made us unsure of friendship to fuck with us--we were very clearly outsiders.
It was the same when I was bullied in my first, all-female staffed job. I was never part of the group, and the bullying was the ostracization sort that made that very clear, but no one ever pretended to be my friend in the first place.
If I could go tell my past self anything, it'd be to beat the shit out of Alyssa in the 2nd grade and nip it in the bud. My social knowledge and friend-making ability is fucked because of elementary school.
>>
File: The_Fashion_Club.png (1MB, 1044x778px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fashion_Club.png
1MB, 1044x778px
The Fashion Club from Daria (particularly Quinn and Sandy) fits what most people in this thread mean by "girl bullying"-- girls that are ostensibly friends continually sniping and fucking each other over for some sort of move up the social ladder.
>>
>>92838073
How so?
>>
File: waifu_magazine.png (266KB, 477x360px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_magazine.png
266KB, 477x360px
>>92891997
Imagine having an orgy with them and they're all trying to outdo each other.
>>
>>92892614
Only Sandy and Quinn, Stacey will be frazzled trying to decide which one to copy, and Tiffany will just be trying to pleasure you very slowly.
>>
File: 1473834309470.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1473834309470.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>92841111
>>
>>92822689
>You can only bully in one way.

idiots all of you
>>
>>92847962
I remember when I was sitting behind a gay guy in school, all the other kids started throwing paper at me and calling me a faggot.
I moved my chair away from the guy, but then the girls got pissed and then they too started calling me a faggot... for months.
I mean... come on!
>>
>>92848197
5'5" here and life is pain.
>inb4 manlets
>>
>>92842497
I am really sorry for that anon.
>>
>>92892832
Curses, the smatanon found ourt hiding spot!
RREEEEEEE
Curse your superior intelect and elegant speech
>>
Where does one draw the line between bullying and hazing? I don't think I've participated in the former but most certainly the latter.
>>
>>92894548

The lines between the two can get pretty muddy depending on the underlying intent of those doing the hazing and the perception of the one being hazed.
>>
>>92848197
stop fucking your sister anon.
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.