[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you reinvent the show for modern audiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: captain.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
How would you reinvent the show for modern audiences?
>>
By cutting Captain N and making it the Simon Belmont show
>>
>>92764299
This. They could pull a Sonic SatAM/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog thing and run a goofy Castlevania show concurrently with the dark and edgy Castlevania show on Netflix to cater to different audiences.
>>
>>92764164
I wouldn't, cause it's a terrible concept in the first place.
>>
Maybe a comic book continuation some day ala Smallville and 60's Batman?
>>
>>92764164
Rebrand it to Smash Bros.
>>
>Captain N\s team is made up of characters from dead franchises

Who would you replace them with?
>>
File: wreck-it-ralph-987189.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wreck-it-ralph-987189.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>92764781
Fuck no. Smash Bros is cancer on so many levels. That shit needs to be tossed into a fire along with all its fans.
>>
Could take advantage of the whole Marvel vs Capcom thing and make a new series based on characters from both franchises. Have them game jump or encounter other Capcom characters in the Marvel world while they try to get the two worlds back to how they should be. It would be shown on Disney XD and have fairly bad art and character designs. Also some teen gamer self insert who got warped into the series because crap like this needs that.
>>
>>92764164

Which platform will the MC support?
>>
File: tumblr_lovbkwvFEu1qk27dho1_500.jpg (183KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lovbkwvFEu1qk27dho1_500.jpg
183KB, 431x600px
>>92764473
How is that netflix Castlevana?
>The pic is not aimed at you, just my feelings for the modern company atm.

Plus nintendo will has a limited modern library of games to place on an updated show.
>>
>tfw we'll never get a badass Metroid show cause Nintendo hates Samus
>>
I'd go for a Code Lyoko sort of vibe in terms of its style where characters from the Video Zone and Real World go back and forth between the two to fight a deadly computer virus.
>>
>>92764164
Actually, ask that in >>>/v/, just for the fun
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.