[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a boyfriend >is alone on purge night what was he doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 48

File: IMG_5150.png (397KB, 354x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5150.png
397KB, 354x1000px
>has a boyfriend

>is alone on purge night

what was he doing?
>>
>>92741010
Purging, I guess.
>>
>>92741010
Cucking her
>>
Half the time it is a lie. Its basically a nice way to say "fuck off".
>>
Bad writing
>>
>>92741131
This.
>>
File: morty girl.jpg (36KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
morty girl.jpg
36KB, 720x936px
>>92741010
Doesn't matter. Morty deserves better women anyway. Morty should be saving himself for pure women instead. Like the girl version of himself. That way when people tell him to go fuck himself he can.
>>
>>92741131
Leave it to a bitch to think that lying to your face is nicer than honestly telling you that you're just not her type.
>>
>>92741133
Haha
It's not bad writing, the way she phrases it cleverly hints that she's just lying to put Morty down gently, but failing at it, it's actually pretty good writing
>>
>>92741346
No
Season 2 was worst than Season 1
That episode was probably the worst episode in that season
Rick and Morty is generally a bad show
>>
>>92741367
Whoaaaa bra slow your roll, we're talking about this one part of dialogue, not the season or show as a whole
>>
>>92741010
He doesn't exist.

"I have a boyfriend" is girl for "I'm not interested."
>>
>>92741336
OK there Mr. "Nice Guy"TM
>>
>>92741010

It was Rick.
>>
>>92741038
fpop
>>
>>92741554
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1450399673442.jpg (44KB, 960x736px) Image search: [Google]
1450399673442.jpg
44KB, 960x736px
>>92741010
>voiced Bea on Fish Hooks
>Oscar was more or less Fish Morty to the point where Justin used the same voice for him

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>92741336
A woman's power lies in her ability to make men believe whatever they say, the vast majority of the time that takes the form of a lie. Men are more straightforward because their power lies in physicality, and their ability to respond to any potential physical consequences of what they say is much greater than that of a woman.

Women are cowards because of their nature, it's not something they have control over.
>>
>>92741010
She was being a winch..

>I would prefer to see her in evil Morty's herm..wearing a collar and drouped ears.
>>
>>92741336
>tell sperglord you aren't interested
>he pulls out knife/gun and attempts to kill you/himself

i'm not even a woman but i wouldnt be honest with you fucks either, 95% of you look like school shooters
>>
>>92741709
Wow, just, bro what kind of shit have you been reading
>>
>>92741778
Evolutionary biology
>>
>>92741619
>implying Tammy isn't going to get killed at some point
also you sound like a very bitter beta male
>>
>>92741709
Waiter, there's /r9k/ in my /co/

Who hurt you, anon?

I'm asking so I know what to tell people when you shoot up your school.
>>
>>92741799
What published source on evolutionary biology told you all women's words are lies?
>>
>>92741799
*Evolutionary psychology

Ah, the ugly stepchild of biology, the realm of "just-so" stories, un-testable assumptions, and cognitive guesswork.
>>
File: Smug Shark.png (172KB, 267x288px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Shark.png
172KB, 267x288px
>>92741877
I'm extremely successful with women, actually. Probably because I take the time to understand human nature, and not blunder through life wondering why people act the way they do.
>>
>>92741890
The Protocols of the Witches of Feminion
>>
>>92741912
You don't understand how establishing and testing theories works in a psychological format, do ya son?
>>
>>92741760
How do you know what anyone here looks like, you aren't digging through my 4chan account history are you?
>>
>>92741336
>>92741760
This. If a woman says she's not interested in the guy 90% of the time its not going to stop the guy from still pestering her. Hell girls can say they have a boyfriend and that still wouldn't stop the guy from continuing to hit on her. Guys just can't take no as an answer
>>
>>92741890
>all women's words are lies

That is an exceptionally strange thing to pull out of the original statement, as the main point of the statement remains unchanged if the part about women lying often were removed.
>>
>>92741674
careful with that meme, it's vintage
>>
File: MALAISE.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
MALAISE.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>92741978
You don't understand how often even those softer standards aren't fulfilled by evolutionary psychology do you champ?

Even the best of them have to contend with the fact that the environment of ancient humans has so many unknowns... and the fact that we have only the barest understanding of brain function... so explain to me how they are testing things in the field anon?

Because I'm pretty sure there were a few that I worked with, but I'm willing to hear your unique perspective.
>>
>>92741336
>Tell guy he's "just not her type"
SOME POSSIBLE RESULTS:
a) Guy gets defensive, demands to know what is wrong with him and then gets argumentative if she points out his flaws. If she doesn't, she's just a bitch
b) Guy believes this means that he has a chance with a bit of change (her opinion or his prospects) so he continues to bother her periodically or keep tabs
c) He leaves her alone

VS:

>Tell guy she's dating someone
a) He leaves her alone
b) He keeps bothering her anyway (and would have if she had told the truth)

I'm not a chick, but I'd totally lie to you guys
>>
>>92741010
>He lives in another state, you never met him before, he doesn't go to our school

>No I don't have any pictures of him, he's private like that
>>
>>92742894
If you are a guy and go for the "do you have pictures of him" attempt, you've already lost any shred of credibility in saying you aren't creepy.
>>
The /co/mblr is strong in this thread
>>
>>92742894
>teehee you caught me, I guess that means I have to go out with you!
>>
>>92741778
>>92741877
assmad roasties detected.
Warning
Roastie removal mode activated
>>
>>92743222
>No, it just means you're a liar, and a bad one at that. It means my suspicions about you being dishonest were correct, and as such, I now realize you're not the sort of company I'd like to be keeping anyway. I am no longer interested. Begone, thot.
That being said, straight up prying information out of the person you're stalking is the worst possible way to go about it. You could just as easily find out in five or ten minutes on your quarry's social media accounts.
>>
>>92741367
It's very inconsistent. Just like Harmon's other shows.
>>
>>92742314
You sure sound like one.
Your excuses for not telling someone why you are not interested in dating them is rather infantle, especially result a.

Do you think a woman won't get defensive if you tell her she isn't your type? God forbid you explain why, she'll just dismiss you as being gay or probably an immature virgin.
>>
>>92741709
Women just tend to be more emotionally intelligent. They exploit this.
>>
>>92741336

I'm a girl, and desu I just tell men I have a boyfriend so they don't second guess themselves. Yall think that "not my type" means "unattractive to all women" for some reason. At least if I have a boyfriend, it says nothing about you personally. It's a win win for everyone.

That and last time I did I got followed to my car and called a cunt repeatedly.
>>
>>92741201
>there's an alternate universe where you were born with a fraternal twin of the opposite gender and you both live mentally and socially healthy and financially stable lives while boning each other every night

Must be amazing.
>>
>>92743035
>creepy
Typical
>>
>>92741131
And also for a guy to save face.
>>
>>92741760
>tell sperglord you have a boyfriend
>he pulls out knife/gun and attempts to kill you/himself
Spergs gonna sperg regardless of what you say, idiot.
>>
>>92744143
Yes, and that's why guys do it too.
>>
>>92744246
"I have a boyfriend" = sorry im not available atm
"you arent my type" = you have a flaw and im directly calling it out

Which one is more likely to make a sperg sperg?
>>
>>92744284
Both translate to "You can't have me" to the kind of sperg who'd commit murder over not having a girl, idiot.
>>
>>92742164
>Even the best of them have to contend with the fact that the environment of ancient humans has so many unknowns... and the fact that we have only the barest understanding of brain function

We understand and observe patterns of human behavior, make predictions on how people react to stimuli in the future based on these models, and act accordingly. Just because we don't know exactly what axon is triggered and when doesn't mean we can't have a working model of human behavior, or make reasonable inferences on the reasons these occur.

Basically, it requires you to be able to think a little bit, as there is no "direct" evidence for such things at all. Let me break it down for you:

>females have been weaker than males for millions of years of evolution
>females that failed to keep things that hurt or triggered violence in males were killed by said males, limiting their reproductive success
>females that could manipulate males through lies, and keep themselves alive by using the violence of males, by proxy, had greater chances of survival

I know that because your gender studies professor told you there's no difference between men and women that this is gonna be hard for you to grasp, but it's pretty simple stuff.
>>
>>92744302
Not in my experience. By a magnitude of at least 10 to 1. Maybe you're so insecure that both trigger you, but most men (even spergs) are happy with the easy out without their ego bruised.
>>
>>92744103
>I'm no longer interested
But that's the point.
>>
>>92744345
Good.
No friendzone.
>>
>>92744171
I can't imagine why that guy couldn't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>92744103
>Cyberstalking your crush just to get info and potentially strongarm them into a relationship
That'll be a story to tell the kids. You know, whenever you visit the basement where them and their mom are chained up.
>>
>>92744435
Well, it's not just crushes. It works for debtors, people you want to blackmail, etc.
>>
>>92744171
To most men, when a woman says "I have a boyfriend," we just assume she's a liar, because it's so often used in the way you describe.
>>
>>92744368
If you're asking someone you barely know or don't know at all and they refuse chances are they don't want to be friends either and would only say so out of politeness. Friendzone is just a polite way to decline without hurting the other persons feelings, the actual "you're like a brother to me" is very rare.
>>
>>92744494
Does it matter if it's true or not? It's a clear no either way.
>>
>>92744526
It does matter, because it reflects extremely poorly on your social image if people are under the impression you can't be assed to tell the truth in even the most mundane scenarios.
>>
>>92744310
What you just described in the first half is psychology. Not something we were talking about. We were talking about evolutionary psych.

The retrospective explanation of real science with speculation is often all that makes it into evolutionary psych. I know it's hard for you to imagine that I'm anything but a barista, but I've worked in a genetics lab for four years (and now am about to take my boards after completing my first two med school) when all you know of science is high school level.

>>92744206
>"If I discredit the word that describes me, maybe I'll be more desirable"
>>
>>92741010
On a serious note, where the hell did she disappear to when the purge survivors quickly devolved back into planning another purge?

I think the show should have showed her reaction that scene
>>
>>92744546
But you presumably don't know or don't want to associate with that person anymore. So again why does it matter? Either she's taken or a liar, you either can't or as you keep saying don't want her.
>>
>>92741336
would you fuck morty?

would you fuck you anon?
>>
>>92744579
Yeah, great, we're not talking about genetics, we're talking about trying to establish the "why" of behaviors seen typically that are cross-cultural. Like I said, it requires thought. You're never going to see a gene that has "This gene evolved due to the interactions early man had with large mammals that are now extinct" so it requires inference, discussion, and logic.

The rigidity in your thinking makes me wonder if you're good for anything more than a lab tech.

Also, the word "creepy" has no credit in the first place, because it has no actual meaning.
>>
File: 1489767409881.png (124KB, 342x677px) Image search: [Google]
1489767409881.png
124KB, 342x677px
>>92744546
>>92744171

>mfw this entire thread and 4chan proves why people lie about being available.
>>
>>92744666
I'm just saying as a general rule that it's bad for everybody when a anyone lies to get out of something that in no way requires it. In this specific case, it also makes the woman look worse to people who know her. I encourage my girl friends to try to be better than the average woman by being as honest and courteous as they can in matters of romance as a general rule. Obviously, if some crackhead is tweaking out and pushing to fuck you in the back alley then lying would be justified.
>>
>>92744716
If it has no meaning then why is it a widely recognized word?
>>
>>92744666
because the alternative is the truth and not feeling like like everyone lies to you because you don't really deserve the truth for whatever reason. Though really it doesn't matter it just means there's no real win scenario like anon implied
>>
>>92744494
Ultimately you don't know though and pressing the matter makes you worse off. Telling a girl to prove she has a boyfriend or calling her a liar is going to sink you even if you were right about her lying. You either make an ass out of yourself or walk away, and most girls would prefer you do the latter.
>>
File: 1310672480116.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1310672480116.gif
48KB, 600x600px
>>92744759
>people have a worse opinion of you if they think you're a liar
>that's the reason people lie

???
>>
>>92744335
have a lot of guys pulled knives?
>>
>>92744792
>Telling a girl to prove she has a boyfriend or calling her a liar

No one has suggested anyone do this.
>>
>>92744761
How do you know they didn't have previous experiences that made them decide that it's better to lie than deal with possible consequence? I agree that it's a shitty thing to do to someone you know but to a stranger it's a harmless lie that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>talking to women
>not just assuming you're disgusting and never trying
normies out
>>
>>92743035
Pretty much this.

Guys, rational as we can be can abuse that power easily into coming off as demanding or controlling of situations where we have no part in imposing.

There really is no need to try to catch someone in a lie when it's a lie meant for self preservation, show boundaries and bad as it sounds, avoid a potentially toxic relationship.
>>
>>92744170
>more emotionally intelligent
You realize it's not exactly hard to seem that way when you basically have a remote control for 50% of the population between your legs, right?
>>
>>92744171
it's an excuse for you to wash yourself of any consequences of your actions.

people don't follow you to a car yelling cunt unless you really fucked with them.

also, can you imagine how insulting it is to be treated like a irresponsible child because a girl is too afraid to tell the truth?

maybe if you weren't the manipulative type who would lie at the drop of a hat to potentially save face or embarrassment people wouldn't call you a cunt.
>>
>>92744857
>How do you know they didn't have previous experiences

Mainly because it's one of the most common traits of women to lie about things big and small, often for no reason at all. Speaking from direct experience, I've known many women from all economic classes, races, creeds, education levels, etc who lie almost as a reflex, and often struggle to deal with how it negatively effects their relationships.
>>
File: titan.gif (3MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
titan.gif
3MB, 500x438px
>>92744716
... again, we were talking about evolutionary psych.

If someone just came up and said "This gene evolved due to the interactions early man had with large mammals that are now extinct" without any studies showing gene distribution, fossil records, environmental evidence, or even meta-analysis of other studies to make that point, they'd be laughed at.

The fact that you don't seem to get the need for scientific rigidity/rigor in study formation makes me wonder... actually, no it makes it quite clear that the majority of your "scientific discussion" takes place on 4chan.

>>92744716
creepy, adj.
>causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
>>
>>92744940
And then the thousands of years of literature from men of all statures across cultures that all have the theme that women are liars
>>
>>92744945
Get your head out your ass, anon. Most "science", not just evopsych, is not based on rigid proof, or falsifiability, or even the scientific method! There's a reason most published studies in pretty much every field are false.
>>
>>92744939
Spotted the whiny cunt who follows people to their cars. Yes believe it or not that happens, and you just sperged out for presuming someone lied to you, just like the car retard. You proved the point.
>>
>>92744939
Some people are dicks like that. Then again some women are cunts.
So it evens out. Trust no one. Shut yourself off from the world. go insane from the lonliness.
>>
>>92744504
If it's someone I don't know, I probably wouldn't be pursuing a relationship either way, but that's not the point.

On a personal level, lying to "soften the blow" damages your own image. But in the eyes of a total stranger, someone whose thoughts, combined with other strangers, will create a broad social stereotype based on what they experience, you've just contributed to the stereotype that women will lie to avoid relationships.

Most men can actually deal with rejection. It happens in the office, it happens in competition, and it happens with women. That's life. Some men actually enjoy hearing what their flaws are, and then working to fix them.

But men hate lies, especially lies created to coddle. It's patronizing as hell. It's like saying, "You can't handle the truth." It's as if you're treating them as children, and it's far more likely to result in a grudge, compared to another rejection amongst an ever-growing pile.
>>
>>92744792
this

it's a way to avoid responsibility for any actions on her part.
>>
>>92744945
>"This gene evolved due to the interactions early man had with large mammals that are now extinct" without any studies showing gene distribution, fossil records, environmental evidence, or even meta-analysis of other studies to make that point

Rightarooney, buckroo. Luckily, we're not talking about specific genes, and having a predictive model of the future as an individual (as long as you're willing to change it as new evidence comes in) is better than saying "the scientists haven't told me what to think, so I'll just blunder through one event to the next." No one is suggesting that it be codified in scientific literature based on inference alone.

>creepy, adj.
>>causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.

What's it like living with autism?
>>
>>92745016
Holy shit, so my critique of evolutionary psych being false/lacking rigor/not falsifiable (that the starting argument with me was over) is something you agree with?

HO BOY
>>
>>92744851
I'm illustrating the options at the point of her telling someone she has a boyfriend. Realistically what are the options in that scenario beyond confrontation or walking away?
>>
>>92741010
He doesn't exists, it's one of many lies we tell others to not hurt their feelings.
>>
>>92745021
it depends on what you did to me, honestly.

but lying to someone by definition makes you a manipulative, selfish, liar, so i'd probably call you that in a calm, monotone voice, once. no need to repeat myself.
>>
>>92745078
Oh... so your argument is just "I feel it to be true, not waiting for the scientists to catch up with me".

So that's why you started this by claiming that evolutionary biology backed you up. Gotcha.
>>
>>92745092
There aren't any, but what does it matter? I'm not saying anything about how people should react to a woman using that line to get out of an interaction (which, in civil society, should be taking her at her word and not pressing the issue), but talking about how women shouldn't do it, because it hurts everyone involved on different levels.
>>
>>92741131
While that may be true, considering the situation, how sorry she seemed about it, and all Morty went through to help her, I'm not sure this is the case.
>>
>>92745078
What's it like wondering if anyone loves you?
>>
>>92745154
>I feel it to be true

Not in the slightest. Reading comprehension is important, try again!
>>
>>92745042
People are different. Stop expecting them to behave certain way and stop assuming they all do and you'll notice that the ones who don't do things that piss you off can be good friends. Or you can keep being angry at every asshole, and there's plenty of those both among men and women, and avoid everyone because of them. Your choice. Try understanding why people do things they do, it helps to realize not everything is about you. Some people have a bad day and some don't care about your feelings. Deal with it.
>>
>>92744939
> can you imagine how insulting it is to be treated like a irresponsible child because a girl is too afraid to tell the truth?

How entitled do you have to be to care /this much/ about what a stranger saiys to you in order to get you out of their face?
>>
>>92741336

I'm a dude and I'd lie to you motherfuckers too
>>
>>92745127
Right, you never lied to anyone about anything. You're like a textbook enlightened neckbeard. Haven't seen any of those in a while.
>>
>>92745042
This guy gets it
>>
>>92745244
This. I'm honestly puzzled why anyone would care this much, if a women doesn't want you just move on, she's not the only women in the world.
>>
File: billy.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
billy.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>92744939

>people don't follow you to a car yelling cunt unless you really fucked with them.

>can you imagine how insulting it is

Who cares. Deal with it. Nobody owes you a fucking explanation, especially a stranger. Fuck off with this entitled bullshit you fucking child.
>>
>>92745117
Well more just avoiding having feelings of rejection targeted at them. Men still feel rejected but the woman can't be blamed but rather a fictional situation. Same thing happened with Morty made all the worse by her pushing the lie harder
>>
>>92745189
Oh, sorry, I thought that you could infer that I meant "I infer it to be true despite lacking any rigorous studies because it aligns with my personal beliefs on the subject".

I know, it's hard for those on the spectrum to pick up on those sorts of implied meanings... my apologies.

>>92745310
This
>>
>>92745292
It's because when it happens to you often enough, you get the idea that something is wrong with you personally, but because no one will be honest with you about what it is, you have no way of changing it or dealing with it.

Or, if is happens to you often, and you aren't self aware enough to realize the problem might be with you, and no one is honest with you about it, then you have no way of changing it.

The problem isn't that individual women tell small lies like this to "save" a man's feelings, or avoid conflict, or because they don't know any better. The problem is it's extremely common for a huge percentage of the female population to partake in the lie
>>
>>92745354
It's not the job of randon strangers to educate you. Get a friend or a fucking psychiatrist if you're too much of a loser to have any friends to help you.
>>
>>92741367
Its weird that only co thinks this
>>
>>92745354
Do they owe you anything though?

You can either view yourself as valuable and continue in the pursuit, or accept defeat. Either way, do it respectfully to both yourself and those around you.
>>
>>92745393
>implying women care about personality
>>
>>92745393
how can they trust them if lying to save face is the it thing?
>>
>>92744939
>people don't follow you to a car yelling cunt unless they have personal emotional issues
Fixed it for you.
>>
File: 1309218377570.jpg (28KB, 647x362px) Image search: [Google]
1309218377570.jpg
28KB, 647x362px
>>92745339
>
Oh, sorry, I thought that you could infer that I meant "I infer it to be true despite lacking any rigorous studies because it aligns with my personal beliefs on the subject".

You got it backwards, bruv

It goes: accumulated observation > translation into a framework that has predictive utility > test to see if that utility is accurate via more observation > adjust/discard framework based on failures of predictive model > look for independent confirmation through the perspective lens of others and discussion over possible faults > integrate into personal belief system > continue to adjust as needed

You've cut out all the important bits and jumped right to one of the final steps.

Have trouble with those earlier bits, do ya?
>>
>>92741010
Why is there no porn for this character.
>>
>>92745412
>respectfully
I got yah..*wink
>>
>>92745089
1. I'm not the original anon you were arguing with.
2. I stepped in to point out your entire argument is shit because ALL science is basically like that, some disciplines are just more open about it.
>>
>>92745414
Ah, so you need the psychiatrist then. I'll help you out though, nobody likes whiny cunts who blame everyone but themselves. And you're a whiny cunt.
>>
>>92745393
Right, fuck everyone not me, who gives a shit if I actively contribute to a worsening of society, I only care about myself!

Who the fuck are you to talk about being a loser?
>>
>>92745197
I understand why people do what they do. I'm saying it's wrong.
There are some assholes who can't deal with rejection, sure. Doesn't make it okay to lie.

You don't lie at work. You don't lie at court. You say no when you need to, and the other person understands. If people don't stop bothering you, you tell them again. If that doesn't work, you set up a barrier. If the barrier doesn't work, then have them physically removed. You don't have to lie to do any of that. But if you do lie, you'll probably get in trouble.

Relationships are not so different. People have bad days, sure. Doesn't make it okay to lie. Stop making excuses for your cowardice. If you don't want people to see you as a lying bitch, then stop lying, bitch.
>>
File: 081.jpg (387KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
387KB, 1280x1851px
>>92741949
How did you find your way here, little redditor? Shouldn't you be at r/TheRedPill?
>>
>>92745437
Damn that autism.

Obviously I was mocking you by implying that was what you were saying, but whatev man. Let's get back to talking about how many people in this thread are hopeless with women.
>>
File: addison.jpg (47KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
addison.jpg
47KB, 640x960px
>>92745354

Maybe because some guys think they're owed shit, or that they deserve whatever they think they deserve from the woman they're interested in. I used to hear some of my friends bitch about this when they were younger, only to wise up later on.

Fuck off that shit man.

If you're a stranger and you're expressing interest in a girl (or anyone, really, but we're focusing on women in particular), they will either return that interest or turn you down. I'll tell you right now that a great many of them aren't doing it to spare YOUR feelings, they're doing it to protect themselves.

They don't fucking know you. They don't know if you're going to sperg the fuck out over being turned down or if you're going to accept shit like a mature adult. So they seek an easy out. This is especially common in the workplace and/or customer service, where some guys confuse women doing their jobs as expressing some kind of interest in them. Then they'll get anally ruptured when they (fail to) realize the cute girl was just doing her job.

How the fuck are some of you this sheltered
>>
>ITT: cunts trying to excuse shitty habits.
There are plenty of good reasons to use lying. Trying to 'spare' someones feelings isn't one of them.
>>
>>92745417
If you don't trust someone that's an acquaintance rather than a friend.
>>
>>92745469
If you're not old enough to know that WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS, you're not old enough to post on 4chan.
>>
>>92745354
>you get the idea that something is wrong with you personally

If they told the truth, you would feel the same anyway.

>you have no way of changing it or dealing with it

Yeah, that's the problem. Men seem to think that there's some secret to getting all women to like them, and that they weren't rejected simply because that particular woman wasn't interested. Unless were talking about gold diggers all women are individuals and seek something different in people.

Of course you might just be a sweaty, unlikeable fuck that everyone wants to get away from. I know you probably don't want to hear that.
>>
>>92745478
>Right, fuck everyone not me, who gives a shit if I actively contribute to a worsening of society, I only care about myself!
What's wrong with this? Do you want communism?
>>
>>92745478
I'm not you.
>>
>>92745459
1. Never said it was, and I knew you were new because the other guy responded within a few minutes and before I posted again. I was just referring back to an earlier point I made in case you had missed it.
2. Evolutionary psych is notorious within that realm. All science has its problems (you don't have to tell me, seriously, it's not a revelation for those of us who work research) but it's like saying that we shouldn't talk about the open water main because there is a leaky facet a block down.

Even relative to the "sins" of other disciplines, evolutionary psych is notorious
>>
>>92745490
Yeah, i know you were mocking me, I'm calling you an idiot.
>>
>>92741367
No. Tiny Rick was the worst episode in season 2.

Essentially nothing about Tiny Rick as a character was anything but annoying and I was sick to death about Beth and Jerry's realtionship issues at that point
>>
>>92745478
He never said that you had to do this by yourself, anon literally said to look towards a friend or a psychiatrist for help. Actually read the posts you're replying to instead of being a little bitch.
>>
>>92745481
That's not realistic or convenient. Lie. Lie hard.
Tell them you have a boy friend.
Say you had car trouble.
Omit certain facts.
Say you feel fine.
Lie because it lubricated society and an honest world would be unbearable.
>>
>>92745543
>wanting the individual attempt to act the best way they can in this social game of ours
>communism

wut
>>
>>92745500
...it's like the best reason to.

Are you so far on the spectrum that you've never told a white lie to soften the blow? Lying to spare emotional distraught when there are no long term consequences from the lie is the clearest example of an acceptable lie.
>>
>>92745481
People get physically threatened for rejection. Lying makes it less likely to happen. How utterly selfish of people to pick self preservation over your feelings. Keep in mind that not everyone is like you, some guys would prefer to hear an excuse so they don't feel inadeuate somehow.
>>
File: PURGE.png (293KB, 467x519px) Image search: [Google]
PURGE.png
293KB, 467x519px
>>92745500
For the last fucking time nobody's doing it to spare your feelings they are just choosing the least bothersome/risky way of rejecting you. It's not for your sake

Fuck my jimmies are rustled
>>
>>92745518
I don't trust family let alone friends.
>>
>>92741336
wow, vindictive much anon? I would absolutely lie to an autistic shit like you if I were a woman simply out of fear that'd you'd pull some weird shit.
>>
>>92745633
>>92745643

Fucking this.

I mean I know we're on /co/ but I expected you guys to understand something this fucking fundamental
>>
>>92745633
This 100%. Why would you want to be given the impression that you're not attractive enough to date? Worse yet, why would you want the possibility of being told EXACTLY why people don't want to date you? Better to leave with a little white lie than with the painful truth.
>>
>>92745596
And I knew you were trying, just pointing out the inherent lack of self awareness.

I could lie and say that I already have someone I'm arguing with though, if it lessens the blow.
>>
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>>
>>92744939
is it any wonder why people like this are alone.
>>
>>92745670
Because they assume it's a lie. Then the mystery is "what's so wrong with me that people can't even tell me what's wrong with me"
Being "nice" about rejection doesn't make it not rejection.
>>
>>92745628
>Are you so far on the spectrum that you've never told a white lie to soften the blow?
Yeah I guess I am because I never have. Sure people call me a dick but no ones ever called me dishonest.

>>92745643
>Least bothersome/risky way.
>Even though nowadays its a surefire sign that they are actively lying because its the go to excuse everytime
Fuck off. There are so many variables that you can't say its 'less risky' because it isn't.
>>
>>92745670
We've already had at least one person in this thread unironically argue that they assume every rejection is a personal insult to them (and makes them feel unworthy).

The lack of self confidence and undeveloped social skills you are fighting against in this thread make it hard for them to see past that negative outlook though.
>>
>>92745661
they get it and think it's bullshit.
>>
>>92745651
Then get better ones. You don't have to be attractive to find friends easily.
>>
>>92745620
It's practically the definition of communism, anon.

In a capitalist society it's every man for himself. You don't get ahead by thinking about "society".
>>
File: 1492351791187.png (9KB, 221x276px) Image search: [Google]
1492351791187.png
9KB, 221x276px
This entire thread proves that the average /co member should not ever be left alone with a woman, fuckin autistic spergs the lot of you jesus.
>>
>>92745739
But they're totally right.
>>
>>92745728
Yeah, I guess you are then.
>>
>>92745633
>self preservation
So what, you're afraid that rejecting somebody will make them angry enough to attack you? In the real world, we call that paranoia.
But I suppose if you're putting yourself in situations with these sorts people in the first place, that's your fault. Most guys are not going to shoot you or stab you or rape you just because you said no.
>>
>>92745750
how?
>>
>>92745769
Yeah, because they make it right. Wherein lies the problem.
>>
File: 1403962702607.gif (1MB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1403962702607.gif
1MB, 200x220px
>>92745728
>Even though nowadays its a surefire sign that they are actively lying because its the go to excuse everytime

If you think this then you're too paranoid to function in society
>>
>>92745765
Hey now, I know quite a bit of people from here and almost every one of them is a pretty cool person, if not necessarily completely normal.
>>
Femanon here. This thread is cringe as fuck. Go get laid.
>>
>>92745781

>in the real world

This shit happens enough to make lying like this totally fine. It hurts no one.
>>
>>92741336
You're the kinda dude women lie about having a boyfriend to.

because you'd fucking murder them if they simply said "No thanks"
>>
>>92741010
nah, her furry pussy didn't want morty

she doesn't have a boyfrend
>>
>>92745765
I thought /co/ was more normie than this desu
>>
>>92745810
But they don't. They see through the lie to the rejection. So they were rejected and lied to. What's not to feel bad about? Talking about entitlement why are the guys supposed to just feel fine with being doubly shit on? Not to say they can verbally assault anyone but at the very least call it a shitty situation.
>>
>>92745781
I've been told scenarios like that by people I know, that happened to them not some mysterious friend of a friend of a friend. That's not called paranoia it's called being cautious.
>>
>>92745851
>It hurts no one.
Except women, who are now seen as habitual liars.
>>
>>92745869
It is. Any other board would ignore or join in on calling women cunts.
>>
>>92745827
This thread and hundreds of other websites prove you wrong. This wouldn't be such a hot topic if it happened infrequently.
>>
>>92745887

...Or men who think they're owed shit from perfect strangers?
>>
>>92745793
Talk to people, preferably ones sharing your interests. If you mean women specifically then exactly the same. Don't start talking to them with the intention of dating them and it becomes much easier to be friends.
>>
>>92745781
>In the real world, we call that paranoia
Uh. In the real world, it results in people(specifically women) being assaulted actually.

Are you inferring that a woman going out into any public venue is putting herself in a situation to be shot, stabbed, or raped? Because that's basically what you're saying.
>>
>>92745843
Ah but you're also a newfag. Lurk more.
>>
>>92744170
>women
>emotionally intelligent

They're ruled by their emotions, not the other way around you silly.
>>
>>92745927
How?
Seriously I have no idea how to seek people out or hold a conversation.
I've been fed that basic line since I was a child and never learned how to connect with people.
>>
>>92745906
That's a lot of delusional people.

What, do you think women drag their boyfriends around with them at all times? Will you ask a woman for solid evidence that she has a boyfriend, or will you just let it go because they're a stranger who clearly wants to be left alone?
>>
>>92745843
You in London?
>>
>>92745880
It's a rejection whether they were lied to or not.

You are going to be rejected at some point in your life. Accept that there is emotional maturity required in understanding that not all people are meant for each other, and those you find attractive may not find you attractive.

The problem isn't that they have awareness that they are being lied to. The problem is the lack the empathy, emotional maturity, self confidence, or experience to walk away from it and understand that it isn't that big a deal. Instead, people internalize what obviously was an attempt to lessen a blow or escape an awkward situation as a flaw in society like this guy>>92745887
>>
>>92745908
The least anyone owes anyone is honesty.
>>
>>92745970
You have to be social. Online and offline. Get out of your comfort zone and try, or else you may be so autistic that you might as well kill yourself now.
>>
>>92745887
And men are seen as potential assaulters or stalkers. If only you didn't just say a solution to both of those. You stop the spergs and women stop lying to you, deal?
>>
>>92746017
Nobody is owed shit from a stranger.
>>
>>92745992
I couldn't give a shit about a relationship or women. I just want people to be honest with each other.
>>
>>92745970

You need to be willing to break out of your comfort zone. I'm not even trying to be a dick or condescending, but it's something you've gotta do in order to make connections.

If you're still in school, be it High School or college or anything, this is super easy to do since you'll often be paired with folks or occupying a same space. This also applies for work.

Make yourself presentable and chat it up. Be cordial, but don't be too clingy. Let shit happen naturally. Some things will stick, some things won't. But the fact that you're making an effort goes a long way with people being willing to hang out with you. But most of all be yourself, man.

>>92746017

When they're strangers? Fuck no.
>>
>>92746022
>basic line
>no actual help
Yeah, story of my life.
>>
>>92741010
It was a joke about how women often lie about it

The fact that she kept needlessly repeating it hammered that home

I called a girl out on it one time in front of eveyone and she was super embarrased about it

I said that if she didnt like me that way she could just say so instead of lying. I said that just makes her look stupid. Her face got red and she tried to pretend to be on her phone but she said sorry and left the party, probably because people were laughing

Next girl I talked too showed interest though so that made me feel better
>>
>>92746055
>This also applies for work.
It most certainly does not. In fact, if you're no longer in college (and this depends on the college) you're pretty much fucked socially and should really just focus on making money in most cases so you don't end up homeless.
>>
>>92745970
Fubd groups, watch cartoons, streams, play online games and join discord groups for interests. You'll slowly start getting friends, some better some worse, but every one of them is someone to talk to and practice your social skills on. Just start slowly, don't go all out because that's generally seen as weird.
>>
File: 1487514995258.jpg (29KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1487514995258.jpg
29KB, 640x634px
>>92746115
>>
>>92746115
Were you trying to get reported for harassment?
>>
>>92746135

Nigga I'm working two jobs and I still have time to socialize with co-workers on the clock. This shit ain't hard
>>
>>92746066
Do things.

Think back to when you were a kid. Did you go out into the world looking for friends? No. You were put in sports. You were put in school. You were put in shared experiences where you made friends who were in those situations with you. Even if it was just a few, you met people then. The problem that people have when they become adults is they get to choose for themselves... so many fall into their own little bubble.

Go do THINGS. Easiest to do things in a group where people are forced to interact.
>>
>>92746173
I believe you so hard it hurts. Not.

Sorry man, my actual life experience trumps your anecdotal bullshit.
>>
>>92746138
Find groups. Fucking phoneposting.
>>
>>92741336
Women have to protect their "good natured" image.
>>
>>92746055
I've tried that shit but I have no idea what to do.
There's breaking out of the comfort zone but once I get to a place I don't know what to say to people period. I don't know when people are open to conversation. I don't know any of that shit. And being such a social retard compiles so basically you go through high school then college without actually socializing or getting any of these experiences so you feel like you have no connection with anyone in your peer group.
Then when I do try to start a painfully awkward conversation it goes nowhere because I don't know what's clingy or too much so I only go so deep. And when it reaches a lull that's it it's over. There's nowhere to go and I can't build anything from that.
>>92746189
I do I did. I didn't make friends then and I'm not making friends now.
>>
>>92746172
Harrasment? I fucking asked once, smelt the bullshit immediately and just made her look dumb

Fucking bite me
>>
>>92746055
>>92746042
So, lie to strangers, and contribute to the stereotype. Got it.
>>
>>92741709
>men are straight forward
Kek you have never met a male sociopath.
>>
>>92746051
this is the most petty shit
>>
>>92746248
Talk to a shrink then. You probably have hang ups about normal human interactions.
>>
>>92746332
>Wanting people to be better is petty.
This is why my faith in humanity dwindles by the minute.
>>
>>92746256
Where I live you'd have been in deep shit if she reported you. Then again, where I live women can report men for just about anything really.
>>
>>92746362
That is your definition of better, not everyone shares it.
>>
>>92746351
I can't afford that shit.
>>
File: 1458841298709.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458841298709.png
704KB, 1280x720px
>>92746390
>There are people believe that more honesty in the whole isn't actually better.
>>
>>92741010
DUDE CAPITALISM IS BAD LMAO FUCK THE RICH
>>
>>92744939
It's because the dynamic changes if a woman IS honest.

If she tells you she doesn't have a boyfriend, it suggests she's available. If she's available, undesirable guys think they have a chance. If they get rejected, they'll think it's a matter of persistence. If they still get turned down, they'll press on to even drastic measures so they WILL BE HEARD.

So yeah, it's understandable why you or the ones you're defending are dismissed as an irresponsible child.
>>
>>92746418
Well, no one said everyone had to be happy in their lives. There are paths for you, but perhaps they aren't easy.
>>
>>92746427
It depends on a situation. Being honest doesnt mean you have to tell everyone everything always with no regard for privacy, their or your feelings or social expectations. World isn't black and white, grow up.
>>
File: 1356925421035.jpg (171KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356925421035.jpg
171KB, 603x600px
>>92744171
Can someone explain to me why every woman on 4chan uses "y'all" or some variation?
Is this a meme I'm unaware of?
>>
>>92746493
Go fuck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>92746504
It's a tumblr meme. I'm saying this as unironically as possible.
>>
>>92746432
Unregulated capitalism IS bad. If you want examples just go look at the horrors of modern day China.
>>
>>92746493
>Being honest doesnt mean you have to tell everyone everything always
Nice fucking stawmen you got there.
>>
>>92746506
Well I sure won't fuck you, cunt.
:^)
>>
File: 1384426511699.jpg (20KB, 230x360px) Image search: [Google]
1384426511699.jpg
20KB, 230x360px
>>92746528
So women on 4chan are all coming from tumblr?
We need to study this phenomenon, because I literally never see it outside of gender war threads like this.
>>
>>92746547
So what? They actually have jobs, and are working their way out of poverty. Compare that to the USA.
>>
>>92746547
But this episode said that communism was better which is wrong
>>
>>92746620
Only the ones who can't blend in. You can easily spot any teenagers who came here after seeing reddit screencaps too.
>>
File: 1364522728340.png (36KB, 373x323px) Image search: [Google]
1364522728340.png
36KB, 373x323px
>>92746620
This thread actually has been quite an interesting discussion. Let's find out the demographics.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13056127
>>
>>92745354
You ever think they might actually be involved with someone already? Like every cute girl is supposed to stay single for you
>>
>>92746644
getting chewed by by heavy machinery or falling to your death because the highway is literally made of garbage doesn't sound like getting out of poverty anon

>>92746648
literally when
>>
>>92746692
>thinking you'll get actual unbiased and untrolled results
>>
>>92746620
My guess is that after 4chan fooled around with Tumblr, a good amount of "shitposters" decided to move in.
It's the same thing that happened during the election, a bunch of off-site shitposters invited themselves in.
>>
>>92746692
If that poll isn't 100% male it's bullshit. Girls do NOT go on 4chan, ever. Trust me on this.
>>
>>92744171
You know the rules.
>>
>>92746732
The problem is that "regulating" business is code for stealing from the rich. Aside from the obvious moral issues, it reduces motivation by punishing the hard-working for their success.
>>
>>92741984

my picture gets posted here all the damn time. I know you know which one it is because I always call the person out for posting literally me
>>
File: 1289778543933.png (192KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
1289778543933.png
192KB, 462x700px
>>92746504
We don't, you simply think we all do.
>>92746620
Child, I was here before you were even a summerfag
>>92746746
I want these wars to come back so we can get all the shipping art again
>>
she was lying
>>
>>92746734
Considering the topics, I wouldn't be surprised.
Oh, well.
>>
>>92746792
It's relevant and directly related to the discussion. And that meme died long ago.
>>
File: 1275599343319.jpg (525KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1275599343319.jpg
525KB, 800x800px
>>92746856
Jokes on you, I've been browsing 4chan since 6th grade.
I'm 20.
>>
>>92746463
>Well, no one said everyone had to be happy in their lives.
They definitely didn't say that to me in the past 15 years
>>
>>92746871
One person wanting to screw with the results would be enough. And most people won't bother answering.
>>
>>92746909
..I wonder what that does to the mind of a youth.
Granted back in MY day it was cyber sex slave custom yahoo and AOL chatrooms.

Kids these days and their lack of basic human decency.
>>
>>92746856
>Child
So what's with all the patronizing shit like "child" or "sweety"? It's really annoying, and it happens a lot on this board.
>>
>>92746951
Listen here sweaty :^) I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>92744171
let me tell you we don't appreciate it
when it's happening often you really notice a pattern and realizing people lie to you is a lot worse
if you're gonna tell a guy you have a "boyfriend", at least don't be telling them directly have it come up
>>
>>92746978
>sweaty
>>
>>92746951
Oldfags are tired of newfags being obnoxious. Personally I prefer to just tell newfags to gtfo.
>>
>>92746945
>..I wonder what that does to the mind of a youth.
Aside from making you a pervert who's distrustful of other people (and let's be honest, who isn't nowadays), not much.
>>
>>92746987
Good job, you got the joke. Indulge in some GBPs
>>92746997
So, me?
>>
File: 20120913022620454.png (173KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
20120913022620454.png
173KB, 339x340px
>>92746945
>>92746909
>Mfw imagining all the 12 year olds reading this thread
>>
>>92746993
I tell people to fuck off all the time, but I just tell them to fuck off instead of sounding like a grandma.
>>
>>92747050
No wonder we're so fucked as a society
>>
>>92747050
your face is a stupid cunt that ruins the whole show?
>>
>>92747013
You've been samefagging all along. This whole thread is just you arguing with yourself.
>>
>>92747101
Bitch, I got linked here by a friend halfway through
>>
>>92741336
>>92741131
Why are women so evil bros
>>
>>92747150
It was a joke you moron.
>>
File: 1493333674665.jpg (97KB, 794x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493333674665.jpg
97KB, 794x680px
>>92741336
I'm a guy and I just tell women that I don't date when they hit on me.

When in reality I'm gay and I don't want to hurt their feelings. Does this make me retarded?
>>
>>92747157
Man, it's so evil of women to tell you they're taken instead of telling you that you're an ugly fuck to your face.
>>
>>92747231
It's not so much evil as it is cowardly, but let's be honest, that's pretty much expected.
>>
>>92747229
According to this thread, you're a horrible fucking human being who should kill himself you lying piece of shit
>>
>>92747231
Kindness warped by dishonesty is more damaging for that person.
>>
>>92741010
This >>92741131

>>92745177
Right, because acting isn't a thing.
>>
>>92747229
> Does this make me retarded?
Yes
>>
>>92747291
The alternative is to gamble and hope the dude isn't deranged enough to go on a rampage over no. The lesser of that is the guy also not taking no as an answer. Those guys who keep begging for a chance when a woman keeps saying no over and over again are pretty terrible, too.

It's better to tell a white lie over having to deal with the high probability of a guy not taking no for an answer and escalating things.
>>
>>92747395
> high probability of a guy not taking no for an answer and escalating things.
As a frequent bar hopper, I can say for myself that this is one of the most delusional things I've heard
>>
>>92747247
>>92747291
Not something that I'd do, but I can see why some chose to (like dicks that won't take 'no' for an answer)

how would you prefer to hear it?
>>
>>92747081
>fucked
Nah, cynical kids will help make society a little less shit.
I'd rather have cynical 12 year olds than delusional idiotic 22 year olds.
>>
>>92747458
Women see danger everywhere.
Men ignore a great deal of danger.
>>
>>92747488
Cynical kids wrote in a gorilla for president
>>
>>92747458
go google "rejected guy attacks women" for me, buddy
>>92747504
Statistically, they have to
>>
>>92747514
and it was still the best choice
>>
>>92747514
Yep, what's your point?
>>
>>92747534
>>92747538
Oh sorry, I forgot I was in the land of the mentally damaged
>>
>>92747504
You only have to meet a creep once, it doesnt matter that all other people you interact with are normal. It's reasonable to be careful.
>>
>>92747576
>Thinking the orange baboon, the psychotic baby boomer android, Aleppoman, or Gilbert Gottfried were good choices
>>
>>92747532
>rejected guy attacks women
All get is a tumblr page and news outings reporting on that very same tumblr page. You got any hard statistics you can link me too? I'll try searching FBI Crime statistics but you gotta throw me a better bone here. Interestingly enough. I also found this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/knife-attack-rejected-woman-elizabeth-highley_n_5563238.html
>>
>>92747532
Statistically, they're less likely to be attacked that a man in an identical situation.

Statistically, people are more likely to come to their aid.

Statistically, when women do something wrong, they are less likely to be punished, and infact more likely to be let off at any stage of the process than a man. (Gender gap is 8x the race gap, but actual criminal acts are actually proximate. There's video of a woman tying to slit a cop's throat to escape police custody, and she was let off the hook.)

The danger women think exists, is multiple times more than the danger that does exist. And it is futher propped up by their refusal to protect themselves, or even take common sense preventative measures (Like not drinking to black out at a party full of strangers.)

And, that ignores the opposite, like >>92747697 's example.
>>
File: IMG_9133.gif (1MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9133.gif
1MB, 384x288px
>it's a /co9k/ episode
>>
>>92747619
I... I genuinely can't figure out which one is which.
>>
>>92747736
Every board is /r9k/ now anon.
Personally I love it, now that /pol/ has attracted normies by the boatload we can use /r9k/'s weaponized autism to fend them off.
>>
>>92741336
Dude you seem like the type of guy that girls would actively run away from
>>
>>92747728
And yet I know of a girl who was fired for reporting a stalker who followed her home from work to the police. Just because there's no physical violence involved doesn't make it a non threatening situation. Another example is a guy who stalked and harassed multiple cosplayers online for rejecting him. Somehow I doubt those things are in statistics.
>>
>>92747728
http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/when-male-entitlement-meets-rejection-20160526-gp501q.html
http://ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics
https://mic.com/articles/135394/14-women-were-brutally-attacked-for-rejecting-men-why-arent-we-talking-about-it#.bywwTb5if
http://madamenoire.com/594447/female-comic-brutally-beaten-after-rejecting-mens-advances/
https://www.rightthisminute.com/vidweo/rtmtv-model-attacked-drunk-man-gas-station-auto-theft
http://jezebel.com/man-viciously-attacks-woman-for-refusing-to-give-him-he-1666424378
http://www.pbs.org/kued/nosafeplace/studyg/domestic.html
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/14-women-were-brutally-attacked-140600254.html
https://www.thecut.com/2015/06/nyc-man-attacked-asian-women-for-rejecting-him.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3779886/Indian-court-sentences-man-death-acid-attack-murder.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBYCh35GSMw
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wisconsin-man-confesses-to-killing-woman_us_56b64050e4b04f9b57d9d6b4
>>
>>92746732
The end of the episode you retard

>do work for food
>>
>>92747870
>https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/14-women-were-brutally-attacked-140600254.html
>https://mic.com/articles/135394/14-women-were-brutally-attacked-for-rejecting-men-why-arent-we-talking-about-it#.bywwTb5if
You posted two different links that are reporting the same crimes you fucking putz.

And try giving actual statistics instead f posting isolated examples.
>>
>>92747951
http://wgntv.com/2015/04/06/man-kills-10-family-members-after-marriage-proposal-rejected/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078514/Husband-hacked-wife-death-meat-cleaver-changed-Facebook-status-single.html
http://www.essence.com/hot-topic-news/black-women-killed-for-saying-no
https://hellobeautiful.com/2754093/mary-unique-spears-murder-charge/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-indiana-man-admits-killing-girlfriend-after-she-rejected-his-marriage-proposal/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-charged-killing-woman-rejected-sexual-advances-article-1.2917966
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36425946
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-shot-and-killed-after-rejecting-mans-advances-at-a-bar-a6835256.html
http://www.amny.com/news/manhattan-man-gropes-pushes-woman-onto-subway-tracks-arrest-made-nypd-says-1.13474631
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657232/Woman-25-stabbed-death-boyfriend-Chicago-subway-arguing-child.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christopher-plaskon-who-killed-maren-sanchez-after-prom-rejection-sentenced/
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-man-slashes-wife-to-death-after-she-refused-to-have-sex-with-him?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1485134180
http://nypost.com/2016/09/06/student-killed-at-jouvert-wanted-man-to-stop-grinding-on-her-cops/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/05/24/shooter-kills-at-least-six-people-in-rampage-near-uc-santa-barbara/?utm_term=.ee24932757c6
>isolated examples
Okay buddy
>>
File: 1494466451014.jpg (22KB, 349x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494466451014.jpg
22KB, 349x213px
>hurr hurr im a badass bitch that need no man until real danger comes along
>>
>>92743145
/r9k/-tier ranting is /co/mblr now?
>>
>>92747850
Bull. Shit.
>>
>>92744171
Girls don't exist on 4chan. This is a white man's board
>>
>>92748016
Still isolated examples.

Population of 7 billion.

Narrowing it down, population of 350~ million in the USA.

If even 0.001% of the population does a thing, that's 350,000 instances.
>>
>>92748028
If you haven't noticed it's both. Though I fail to see /co/mblr in this particular case with exception of a few posts.
>>
>>92748016
>Still just posting isolated examples
Yes in a wolrd with roughly a billion woman, a couple thousand is still low. Also, have some of these

http://cheezburger.com/8493753088/dating-relationships-fail-woman-attacks-boyfriend-for-rejecting-her-advances-in-a-public-restroom
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/no-jail-british-lesbian-beat-up-six-women-for-rejecting-her-sexual-advances-on-dancefloor/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664934/Florida-woman-26-threatens-man-hatchet-refusing-sleep-her.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/knife-attack-rejected-woman-elizabeth-highley_n_5563238.html
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1124015/woman-attacks-man-acid-refusing-marriage-proposal/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/french-woman-attacked-plumbers-rejected-advances-article-1.2042101
>>
>>92748049
Those are things I can confirm happened. I'm not saying this is something that happens every day but it does happen.
>>
>>92748164
Oh, I believe that she told you this was why she lost her job.
>>
>>92747229
Kinda yeah. That doesn't even have the mental gymnastics of "I don't want to hurt their feelings despite my lie being obvious and it being just like if I rejected them anyways but hey I tried". You could've just told them the truth. Being gay and not dating are effectively the same in this scenario for them.
>>
>this entire thread
why is this up for debate? however common it is, it's advertised as a real danger, especially since most sex crimes are against women (and that's not even counting trafficing)
it's fair to want to be cautious, and also fair to let your gaurd down a little if nothing's happened.
just let people deal with stuff how they want, geez.
>>
>>92748199
Her coworker whom I know and who would know of other reasons for firing and wouldn't have any reason to lie about why she was fired did.
>>
>>92748224
and let dudes call it kind of shitty
>>
File: IMG_9188.jpg (43KB, 750x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9188.jpg
43KB, 750x649px
Have any of you guys held a conversation with a female?
>>
>>92748096
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs239/en/

http://ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics

http://www.endvawnow.org/en/articles/299-fast-facts-statistics-on-violence-against-women-and-girls-.html

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/how-rejection-turns-men-violent

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2014/05/27/yesallwomen-a-short-fuse-between-rejection-and-violence/?utm_term=.e8a62c38228a

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121122936.htm - Basically everyone in this thread
>>
>>92748272
Mhm, and they're friends?
Did she get this reason from the person who fired her, or did she get it from her friend?

If she had witnesses, why has she not gone after a wrongful firing case?
>>
>>92748292
Yeah, but they've mostly been Doctor Who Anime convention tumblr girls.
>>
>>92748313
>endvawnow.org
>vice
>wapo
Nice unbiased sources you have there.
>>
>>92748313
The only statistics you pulled were directly correlated with Domestic violence, which isn't at all what the debate is about.
>>
I want to know what actual harm is there in a woman telling a man she doesn't know, "I have a boyfriend" even if she doesn't?
>>
>>92748292
>ad hom
get out
>>
>>92748374
https://www.instagram.com/byefelipe/
>>
>>92748379
None, but as evidenced by the defenders of it in this thread, it also throws "And I think you're a creepy psychopath who might try to kill me, and I want you to believe that I have a meatshield who'll try to kill you back," onto the subtext.
>>
>>92748288
that's fair too, of course.

and mostly, I'm pretty sure it's done out of niceness/ not ruining the mood (assuming they even are really lying)
it's a lie you both know
like asking a co-worker "how are you?" and them saying "I'm fine" when they're obviously not

it's a messed up practice but it's the habits we taught each other
>>
>>92748430
Maybe dudes shouldn't be creepy psychopaths then as evident by this thread
>>
File: Capture.jpg (98KB, 936x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
98KB, 936x602px
>>92748411
This was the first thing I noticed from that site.
>>
File: i15^cimgpsh_orig.png (499KB, 636x511px) Image search: [Google]
i15^cimgpsh_orig.png
499KB, 636x511px
>>92741949
>>
>>92748333
You're really trying to disprove it huh? Didn't think that maybe someone is telling you the truth and doesn't hide any inconvenient for them details? Maybe the women who tell you they have a boyfiend are telling the truth and you're too much of a paranoid nosy cunt who assumes everyone lies to believe it. They aren't friends just ex coworkers and things like that don't work as well in real life as you imagine.
>>
>>92748463
>gained 60 pounds
>from an infection attacking you digestive system...
>>
>>92744267

He's never had a woman ask him out, anon. Best to just disengage.
>>
>>92748503
Mhm, sure.

So, she was fired for reporting a stalker to the police.
She has people who will corroborate this.
She hasn't tried to get a few thousand dollars from assholes who clearly need to be brought to court.

I'm not sure how you still think either her being honest or not being honest still reflects well on her.
>>
Holy fucking autism, this thread.
I've never seen a board where both the men AND the women are total autists, but /co/ outdoes itself again.
>>
>>92748532
My fav is that its all over texts instead of in person which changes the whole dynamic of a scenario.
>>
>>92748374
she's never going to have stats because there are none. Because it's a retardedlu specific and probably statistically uncommon
>>
>>92748572
How exactly are they gonna have an instagram account for verbal conversations?
>>
>>92748292
Pff, of course not, what are you fucking gay?
>>
>>92748541
Women never ask guys out. It's just a male fantasy
>>
>>92748645
What the fuck are you talking about. Texts =/= Talking in Person, is what I'm getting at. Unless you are trying to imply that women's only exposure to men is through Instagram.
>>
>>92748561
What does that have to do with honesty reflecting on a person? You're not getting any more details about this, you can either keep assuming whole world lies to you just because you have a dick or you can shrug and assume that maybe things like that do happen enough for people to have a reason to be cautious and it has shit to do with you or your feelings.
>>
>>92742314
>>92742314
This guy gets it
>>
>>92748694
I am saying that you can't exactly make an instagram account with a bunch of filmed conversations between people. Screenshots are the obvious choice.

Did you forget we were talking about the instagram account linked above already?
>>
>>92748700
Because she's thus either a liar or a coward, and honestly all signs point to liar.
>You're not getting any more details about this,
because we both know it never happened.
Which is further evidenced by your attempts at emotional manipulation and shaming into believing without questioning.

On the bright side, I'd probably believe you if you said you were a female now.
>>
>>92748736
And like I just said, what someone says over the safety over a phone is not necessarily what they'd say or act in person. A good majority of anons wouldn't start saying faggot and nigger in public

Did you forget we were talking about the dangers of women rejecting men?
>>
>>92748430
No it fucking doesn't.
why is this so hard for some weirdos to understand. if someone who literally knows nothing about you doesn't act like they know and trust you it isn't a slight on your character, because they don't know your fucking character.

It's one thing if someone you know really well feels the need to lie to you because they think you will go mental, but someone who knows nothing about you is not declaring a calculated analysis of you as a human being when they don't behave the way they would around someone you know.

If someone you didn't know at all had you around there house for some reason, like you are buying a sofa or something, you wouldn't think it was weird if they didn't leave you alone in the room with their wallet or their car keys or something. and unless you are completely deranged you wouldn't be personally offended if they made some offhand remark to explain them not leaving you alone instead of outright stating "hey can you come with me while i answer the door. I am mildly concerned of the small chance you will rob me"
that guy is not saying "I have looked into your soul and you're a fucking thief" he is saying "I don't know you"
these people don't trust you because they don't know you.
that is a completely different thing to people who don't trust you because they DO know you.
they are getting offended at the first thing happening as if it were the 2nd
>>
>>92748700

not him but why should he change his world view because you told him a story that you heard from someone else? Even if he's wrong and only a handful of people lie, this story was passed from either the person who did the firing, or the person who was fired, to your friend, to you. Only one of the three of you had to be lying in order for this story to be false.The guy could be grossly overestimating the rate at which people lie but that's no reason to believe your story.
>>
>>92748828
because men are entitled babies
>>
>>92748804
Or maybe because it happened and I don't want it to be possible to identify the person. But nah probably just a lie that she or maybe I or maybe we both made up just to tell you. Because you're so special we lie just for your benefit.
>>
>all these white knights ITT honorably defending women lying

kek
>>
>>92748867
No, I think you're lying to bolster your case.

If I now said that I knew a guy who was stabbed to death by a girl he rejected, would you take my word on it?
>>
>>92748828
>unless you are completely deranged you wouldn't be personally offended if they made some offhand remark to explain them not leaving you alone instead of outright stating "hey can you come with me while i answer the door. I am mildly concerned of the small chance you will rob me"
No i wouldn't because this happens at airports and government buildings all the time when they check for any contraband.
>>
>>92741131
>>92741336
This was in one of Elliot's video.

Please don't follow what he did.
>>
>>92741336
Well, if she were saying you weren't her type, she'd have to admit her type is every bit as shallow as the men she thinks she's better than.
>>
>>92748901
Sorry, I should clarify a bit. I wouldn't be offended if they said
>hey can you come with me while i answer the door. I am mildly concerned of the small chance you will rob me
>>
>>92741336
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>92748847
Person who told me was sharing workplace stories, basically the guy got in trouble and complained to the management. While he could've lied about the reason he complained, since I don't know what exactly was said, it doesn't exactly make it better if they didn't bother to check the story at all. It wasn't told to me as a harassment story but rather as a ridiculous customer is always right story that happened to be about harassment. Either way she got fired because a guy was a stalker. As I said I don't claim that it's a daily occurence, I'm just using it as an example.
>>
>>92748137
>http://cheezburger.com/8493753088/dating-relationships-fail-woman-attacks-boyfriend-for-rejecting-her-advances-in-a-public-restroom
>a burrito restaurant
No shit
>>
>>92748959>>92748959

and if I knew you personally I would know that, but some people DO spazz out at airports when they get searched, as if the tsa guy is saying they personally look like a terrorist.

I don't know you so I'm not gonna assume you aren't gonna be some mega proud guy who's gonna take it as a personal insult that I am suggesting he might be a thief.

you say that if someone said outright that while they are in no way saying you look like a terrorist/thief/creepy guy; they don't know you so they aren't gonna take any chances you wouldn't be offended.
so then why would you be offended if someone who is in no way saying they think you look like someone who would get angry at being called a thief/being rejected, acts as if you might be just because they don't know you. its the same thing
>>
>>92748567
>women
>on 4chan
>>
>>92749264
Only newfags fall for this meme.
>>
>>92749264
My sister browses 4chan.
Hell, she's the one that got me into this shithole of a website back when I was a kid.
She's a total cunt though.
>>
>>92749263
I'm offended that they resorted to lying instead of just telling it to me straight.
>>
>>92749362
if you don't know them, how would you even know it's a lie?
>>
>>92748204
But with not dating I think I'd just be telling them that I just got out of one or something.

With being gay I feel like there's women out there that feel like they're not good looking enough to make gay men like them.

Also, the lie's with good intentions and as long as you know it's not some overly sinister move I feel like that's at least something. Some people can't handle the "you're not my type" remark.
>>
>>92748685

I'm a permavirgin and I've literally been asked out by more than one woman. Tons of guys who are more experienced than me say the same thing you are. Even some who have actually witnessed it happening to me.

It does in fact happen. I've even had a couple girls tell me they get rejected a lot(and funnily enough subsequently reject me). But they aren't necessarily going to be the most appealing women.
>>
>>92749390
>If you don't know its a lie then it shouldn't be an issue right?
If you were adopted and your parents never told you they weren't your biological parents, that is wrong. Doesn't matter whether or not you will never know, the fact of the matter is it's still wrong.

I wouldn't be offended if I never found out it was a lie sure, but that doesn't make it okay to lie.
>>
>>92749420
no that's retarded. If she thinks she's hot enough to think she could turn gays straight why wouldn't she think she's hot enough to be some sad straight guys rebound?
>>
I like that this thread is happening on /co/ so the male feminists can realize that the girls still won't be fucking them.
>>
>>92749542
But they don't have to tell you immediately. Same for a stranger, if you don't know that person don't expect them to be perfectly honest, if you do know that person then lying is a shitty thing. It's really simple.
>>
>>92749542
There is a vast difference between your parents and a stranger you're trying to get the number of.
>>
>>92749619
Neither will you.
>>
File: 9NB2VPy.png (119KB, 437x298px) Image search: [Google]
9NB2VPy.png
119KB, 437x298px
>>92749362
this is you
"hey can you come with me, it's not that I think your a thief or anything I just don't know you"

"oh that's fine, I get it, you got no idea what kinda person I am or how I'd react, I don't take it personal"

this is also you
"hey sorry I lied when we first met, It's not that I assumed you'd be angry and aggressive if I told you the truth, I just didn't know you"

"I am deeply offended by this, how dare you just assume I would be angry, I'm a very reasonable person, everyone who knows me knows that. you should have been completely honest with me even if I was a complete stranger of unknown temperament "

it's the exact same scenario. unless you literally believe that lying is some unforgivable sin it's the exact same scenario.
>>
>>92748913
You don't have to go as far as Elliot did to know that it's true though.
>>
>>92749632
>>92749644
Not to me. I was raised with honesty being the best policy.

>>92749663
>Deeply offended
I wouldn't go off on the deep end. But yes, I would be a little miffed if I learned afterward that they lied to me more so than if they just told the truth in the beginning. I'd forgive them, but that doesn't make what they did an acceptable thing.
>>
>>92749764
But not everyone is like you, and people you don't know have no way of knowing that. So they pick the safest, for them, option.
>>
>>92749763
Yea, don't follow Elliot's footsteps though.
>>
>>92749806
That doesn't make lying any less wrong though. Also, I'm not sure how 'safe' lying even would be. A drunk asshole and psychopath will still be a drunk asshole and psychopath regardless of what you say.
>>
>>92749891
What harm does lying to you actually do?

If all it does is offend you morally, if you ever actually figured out there was a lie in the first place then that lie isn't doing much of anything beyond helping someone escape an awkward situation.
>>
>>92749764
why is it not acceptable. why is a tiny lie so terrible when it causes you literally no harm and in a different scenario the same guy is honest with someone who isn't as upstanding as you and gets punched in the face for "calling me a thief"
would you have a problem with me lying to a murderer so he won't kill someone?
because if you would then that sounds like a really warped list of priorities. and if you wouldn't then you DO think it is acceptable to lie in SOME circumstances and I don't see why "not wanting to get punched by this complete stranger for offending him" is not a reasonable reason to tell a lie that, again, literally hurts no-one
>>
>>92744188
>>
>>92749891
because they don't have to be a psychopath. some guy with a bad temper who is sweet as anything when he isn't mad isn't gonna punch me for no reason. he might punch me, and then feel terrible about it a few seconds later if he thinks i'm calling him a thief. if I knew him I would know how to react around him, or not to be around him depending on how bad he is; but untill i know him, i'm getting punched in the face unless I tell a little white lie to spare the complete strangers feelings
>>
>>92749967
>What harm does lying to you actually do?
It's a sin on the soul and a corruption to the world.
>>92749968
>would you have a problem with me lying to a murderer so he won't kill someone?
Yes I would.
>>
>>92749341
Go fuck her
>>
>>92750061
So you're insane, then.
>>
>>92750061
Please kill yourself
>>
>she doesn't use the gay excuse
lmao I tell guys I'm a flaming lesbian
>>
>>92750100
Guess so.
>>
>>92750110
Imagine the disappointed dykes.
>>
>>92750099
Nah, she's a gross cunt.
She's also like a decade older than me, so that's not happening.
>>
>>92750049
Or you are going to get punched in the face because the guys personality is that he can detect white lies and hates people that use them. You are right, you don't know anything about the person, but you are still making assumption to justify you lying.
>>
>>92744143
>looks at possible outcomes of different choices
>pics the best one for their best interest
>you: OHMGD BITCHES ARE SO CRUEL WHY WONT THEY GO OUT WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????
>>
>>92750176
Well he's not wrong.
>>
>>92750061
In which case fine, I can't explain to you why lots of people in this thread think it is okay to lie rather then tell a guy you don't wanna go out with him except to say that if you genuinely think lying is worse then murder you fundamentally disagree with the vast majority of the human race on a major view and that is probably why you are struggling with these peoples reasons for what they think.
>>
File: 1495340586595.jpg (40KB, 391x357px) Image search: [Google]
1495340586595.jpg
40KB, 391x357px
What kind of autistic fuck are you that you get upset someone lied to you to avoid Conflict? That's basically what normal people do all day ,every day.

If you cannot adapt to that, then you might as well just start fucking a flesh light, or fuck bot.
>>
>>92750250
Joke's on you, I started years ago.
>>
>>92750224
> lying is worse then murder
I didn't say that. I don't rank evils on a scale. Evil is evil.
>>
>>92750174
yeah but one is order's of magnitude more likely then the other.
"but what if you walk on the pavement and a car mounts the curb and hit's you anyway" is not a valid argument that walking on the curb is as bad an idea as walking down the highway.
>>
>>92750202
But they wouldn't say yes either way.
>>
>>92750276
you still completely disagree with almost everyone if you "only" think lying is as bad as murder.
>>
>>92750250
Why shouldn't they though?
At the end of the day, you're both lied to and rejected. I don't see why that being common place should make it suck less.
>>
>Tfw gay
>never have to deal with "Show me pics!" Or any sort of grilling
I feel bad for all the straight and bisexual girls out there.
>>
>>92750301
Someone has never actively had guys attack them for rejection, huh? Or I should say, someone doesn't have female friends who are open about their life stories with them...

I've had guys go off the rails over rejection on all levels. From instantly going from compliments to insulting me, pleading and insisting I actually -do- want them, threatening to dox me, suicide threats, to speeding through traffic at a dangerous level with a mutual friend in the car all due to rejection.
>>
>>92748384
It's not an attack, sperg. It's a pertinent question.
>>
>>92750301
In the car example you have a clear perceivable notion of the cars driving back and forth. When talking to a person, you have none of that.

>>92750346
Which is a shame.

>>92750466
That anon is on your side I believe.
>>
>>92750466
Boy, you sure know what sort of company to keep.
>>
>>92750466
did you respond to the wrong post or something. I'm agreeing with you
>>
>>92750519
That's just what men are like
>>
>>92750466
Oh and when I tell them I do have a boyfriend when I do? I get informed they will be better than my boyfriend and that I should cheat on him.

It's lose/lose.
>>92750497
>>92750540
Whoops

>>92750519
Talk to actual women. These things are pretty common place. My one married friend has to tell people she's a lesbian to make guys stop going after her because being married isn't enough to them.
>>
>>92750586
So what's the point in lying?
>>
>>92750362
You don't even know if you're being lied to, you just assume it. And there are very few people who would accept a simple no as an answer and not everyone wants to tell the exact reasons for rejection. It does suck but that's how it works, that's why it's a risk. If you can't deal with it don't ask anyone out. Life isn't fair and everyone has their own problems and ways of dealing with them. Don't expect others to solve yours for you by changing how they live. And small lies are socially acceptable so you can't expect society to fit your personal morality.
>>
>>92750559
my god if you're that cunt from /adv/...
>>
>>92750607
Because you don't deserve the truth.
>>
>>92750559
Funny, because out of the ones I know almost every one of them is normal.
>>
>>92750497
>in the car example you have a clear perceivable notion of the cars driving back and forth

so you'd be okay with me lying to a guy if I knew he'd be offended and punch me?

>which is a shame
not really. do you think people should be jailed for murder? if so for how long? 20 years? forever? until experts are convinced they won't kill again?
do you think some one who told a lie should get the same sentence? if not then you don't think lying is exactly as bad as murder and if you do you are literaly advocating for the incarceration of the human race
>>
>>92745520
Ah, so only 14 year olds and those with the maturity of 14 year olds can post?
>>
>>92750607
Escaping a high probability of a guy having a fit over rejection in various forms.

Ranged from suddenly being insulted, to them trying to garner a pity date out of you, constantly asking over and over again for your number, insisting that you DO want to date them despite your obvious rejection, or possible assault.
>>
>>92750624
Alright well don't expect people to stop thinking that fucking sucks. No ones obligated to just blow off their own feelings because it's "socially acceptable" either.
>>
>>92750677
Judging by the current state of /co/ yes.
>>
>>92750710
But from the sounds of it that probability is still there.
>>
>>92750745
The risk is lowered if I simply say "I have a boyfriend" because those sort of shitty men as a whole respect the 'property' of other men more than a woman's word.
>>
>>92750766
This whole thread is a clusterfuck of immature assholes.
>>
>>92750675
>so you'd be okay with me lying to a guy if I knew he'd be offended and punch me?
No I still wouldn't.
>not really
Yes really. People claiming to think 'pragmatically' are simply choosing whats easy over whats right. Also, just because they are equal in amounts of evil doesn't make them the exact same act, which means they don't need the same punishments. For an extreme example that I don't agree with but will use to make a point, a rapist and a thief committed an equal evil in my eyes, but the thief can simply have his hands cut off while the rapist gets his pickle removed.
>>
>>92750809
That is true.

Remember kids, lies can hurt but being murdered hurts more.
>>
>>92750766
But from the sounds of that, you're attracting the breed of psychos who just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>92750712
I'm not expecting that. It does suck, but it's not an attack on the person being rejected, which I think is what is being argued. I'm saying that there's no reason to take it personal because the intention isn't to cause harm even if it does to a degree. Relationships are always a touchy subject so understanding why people do certain things helps both sides deal with them.
>>
>>92750856
Are you telling me that simply existing means that psychos b-line for me? I can't really control who approaches me, buddy.
>>
>>92750896
Maybe if you didn't dress like a whore.
>>
>>92750896
Yeah, thems the breaks. It happens but some people just attract a certain breed of people.
>>
>>92750017
I take rejection rather easily, but I think that's because I know where I stand.
>>
>>92750942
Someone seems to be projecting
>>92750944
Good thing I can say "I have a boyfriend", then physically point to him. Mandatory outing companions are the best.
>>
>>92750828
except those are comparable levels of punishment.
your not saying the rapist should be thrown in prison for 30 years while the theif should receive no formal punishment, tho you would be quite "miffed" at him for doing it. even if you don't literally ascribe the exact same punishment for two crimes, they should be of similar severity if you think they are exactly as evil as each other. if you think lying is as bad as murder you should be advocating a punishment for lying that is as bad as the punishment for murder.
>>
>>92750828

so what you're saying is, liars and people who perform cunnilingus on unconsenting women should both have their tongues removed? I suppose that's fair
>>
>>92750942
Oh god, not this shit.
>>
>>92751011
>mandatory outing companions
Yeah that's implying a lot about your lifestyle.
>>
>>92751016
>advocating a punishment for lying that is as bad as the punishment for murder.
Ah okay, sorry I misinterpreted what you meant. In this case yes I would.

>>92751037
In a sense yes, but I was only using the violence example because it was the clearest thing I could write out to make my point. I don't believe in physical punishment.
>>
>>92751051
Or yours, given I'm joking that a significant other means you have a person always at hand to go out with you.
>>
>>92751049
Well he has a point.
>>
>>92751100
What point?
>>
>>92751100
The point being? His imagination?
>>
>>92751016
>>92750828
either all liers should be punished as severely as murderers or lying is not as bad as murder it can't be both.
and yes they do have to be punished as harshly as murderers because not doing that would be hiding behind pragmatism to avoid doing what is right.
>>
>>92750942
Chappelle pls stay
>>
>>92751118
The one he just made. It seems pretty clear anon. >>92750942
>>
>>92751118
>>92751125
It's bait, stop being stupid.
>>
who invited tumblr to this thread?
>>
>>92751142
I know it's bait. Bad habits and all that.
>>
>>92751135
I still don't get it
>>
>>92751159
Tumblr is already here, ingrained in every fiber of /co/.
>>
>>92751159
OP
>>
>>92751193

well quit it
>>
>>92751080
is that a bible belt thing or something your family taught you but no one else around you agreed with? I'm curious, have never encountered someone who genuinely thinks lying is as bad as murder before.
>>
>>92751228
It's too late for that, boss.
>>
>>92751244
You haven't, he's just fucking with you.
>>
>>92751244
Well I don't want to blogpost, but seeing how shit this thread already is I guess it doesn't matter. My family wasn't actually religious, but my father was deep into the literary world. So he carried multiple variety of religious text. I got into them and one thing led to another, I began to believe in a higher concept than us. It's not a god, but rather an ideal state that we should strive to reach. So I guess I'm more of a spiritualist with extreme views of morality.
>>
>>92751340
How old are you?
>>
>>92751352
>>
>>92751297
probably, but if he's not i'm curious. and if he is 3 12 year olds laughing about there first trolling on moms computer I don't begrudge them it.
>>
File: 12465474.png (252KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
12465474.png
252KB, 500x389px
>>92751376
>>
>>92746458
Funny how this got ignored when it sums up all the points pretty well.
>>
>>92751340
well you're mad but at least you're basically harmless
>>
Women are just cum receptacles anyway
>>
>>92751435
Logic can't win here
>>
>>92751429
What?

>>92751441
Thanks. I like to think that I'm at least better than some of the people on /r9k/
>>
>>92751435
>If they get rejected, they'll think it's a matter of persistence.
Proof?
>>
>>92751476
Please go back to /r/TheRedPill/
>>
File: peter singh.jpg (10KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
peter singh.jpg
10KB, 228x251px
just hire a prostitute to lose your virginity and then focus on acquiring capital and fun hobbies
unless you're naturally attractive or charismatic, have a huge penis, or have money, women aren't going to choose you since you have nothing to offer
if you don't find a life partner by the time you're in your mid 20's, just don't bother. every woman after that point just wants a "safe" option to mooch off of until they can find something better.
>inb4 "hurr durr ur a mgtow /pol/tard"
I know not to tread where I'm not wanted
why should I waste my limited time and money pursuing women who aren't interested in me when I can guarantee enjoyment from video games and playing bass?
yeah masturbation isn't as good as sex but I still get the same yield for minimal effort
>>
>>92751159
Where? Do you just label anyone who disagrees with you as tumblr? Or is it just women?
>>
>>92751512
He's trying so hard though. It's not even close to being a believable post.
>>
File: wah.jpg (79KB, 572x582px) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
79KB, 572x582px
>>92751476
>Being a guy
>not being a cum receptacle
>>
>>92751495
He >>92751429 likely subscribes to an Athiestic worldview and believes that because each religion can be shown to be full of shit, that this means that science knows that absolute of everything and can show that there is no god, or anything that cannot be detected by current science.
>>
>>92751507
See every 'nice guy' ever.

I legit told a guy who had a crush on me that I only saw him as a brother as he was far younger than me and not the sort I'd be interested in dating as I fucking hate beards. He took this as meaning he should keep holding a flame for me for over a year with a few more awkward attempts to tell me about his crush, where I once again brought up that I didn't see him that way. It culminated in him sending me dick pics, asking for nudes, and so forth.

He then went to play it all off as 'Yeah that was a weird time for me' before fucking off from my social circle in shame after I tore him a new one for that shit.
>>
File: 1692.png (110KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
1692.png
110KB, 420x283px
>>92751604
>tfw no male hetero sluts
>>
File: 1491767926624.gif (394KB, 769x819px) Image search: [Google]
1491767926624.gif
394KB, 769x819px
>>92741131
>>92741336
>2 posts within the first 7 posts absolutely fucking derail the thread

Quality
>>
>All these femanons ignoring Tits or GTFO

Mods please delete
>>
>>92751483
>>92751435
But that guy just waits around until you're single.
>>
File: YOUBELONGHERE.jpg (20KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
YOUBELONGHERE.jpg
20KB, 236x329px
>>92751726
>thinking this is /b/
>>
>>92751726
you're in /co/mblr, son
>>
>>92751726
Lmao how dumb can you be
>>
>>92751761
Hopefully by then he will have picked up the signs that his feelings aren't reciprocated or he gets over it.
>>
>>92751839
Obviously not since the guy stuck around for a year and showed his dick
>>
>>92746282
I've fucked one though.
>>
>>92751507
Personal experience. Also, if you want a nice collection of stuff and don't vomit at the sight of reddit, r/creepypms has many examples.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>92751714
>talking about the thread subject is derailing
>>
>>92751867
I'm not dickpic-anon.
>>
>>92741694
S H I T .

How did I not hear that in their voices?!
>>
>>92741760
>>92741985
you mean white
>>
>>92751767
this thread apparently thinks its /r9k/
>>
>>92752007
And slightly deranged.
>>
>>92751588

The people trying to convince me that every single man they encounter is waiting for an excuse to attack them. You don't see narratives like that outside of some really strange bubbles.
>>
>>92752007
Nah this sounds like the work of hot blooded latinos
Or muslims
>>
>>92752007
Nah, Chad is mostly white.
>>
>>92741336

So when a panhandler accosts you for money, you tell them the truth (that you don't want to give it to them), instead of feeding them some line about you not having any on you or something like that?

Everyone does basically the same thing. They're little white lies. Most people don't want to hurt another person's feelings or piss them off if they can help it.
>>
>>92752310
I just don't make eye contact and feel shitty
Though when I don't have money I usually do tell them
Sorry I don't tell empty lies that nobody believes because it's polite
>>
>>92752354
I bet you're a real charmer
>>
>>92752310
Correct.
Their feelings mean nothing compared to the survival of my money.
>>
>>92752310

I lie to those guys which is fine but I don't delude myself into thinking the panhandler would have followed me home and kept demanding money if I told the truth
>>
>>92752401
Sure, why not.
I can pull off politeness without telling lies.
>>
>>92752413
Because the panhandler can accept rejection and is willing to try again with someone else. Lots of people take romantic rejection very personally. It's an entirely different situation and this analogy is kind of bad.
>>
>>92752413
I have a friend that legit changed his walking route to work because of something similar, actually.
>>
This thread is an /r9k/ thread under the guise of a Rick and Morty thread. All because it has autists screeching about women.

You guys sure do put pussy on the pedestal... no wonder y'all aint got no girls
>>
>>92741010
Dying
>>
>>92752575
In all honesty, it didn't look like a terribly lot of people survived.
>>
>>92752537
anon...
there's no girls here...
>>
>>92752967
I think you need to reread what he said.
>>
>>92752967
What if we are all girls, lying to each other
>>
>>92748860
>take girl out for dinner
>so babe how about a kiss
>ew get away rapist I just wanted free food

Women don't understand how exchange works, or rather they do but modern women are working hard to try and create a system where free shit is dropped in their lap and they don't have to give anything back ever
>>
>>92753045
This is what I choose to believe.
>>
>>92748867
>I don't want it to be possible to identify the person

How would he do that? Was this a story covered by the news? Because if so he would already have all the information he needs to find that news story and identify her. You're refusing to give more information because there is none because you're a liar.
>>
>>92753256
>going on a date with someone means I MUST be kissed at the end
Re-read that post
>>
>>92741010
Look at what you did OP, look at it. Are you happy?
>>
>>92748723
>>92742314

>implying if the guy finds out she was lying doesn't make it worse
>>
>>92749660
tindr exists for a reason friendo
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 342x147px
>>92753256
>>
>>92748292
Recently? Yes. But all of them were ugly.
>>
>>92753291
The real girls were the friends we made along the way.
>>
>>92753332
>>92753366
If 1950s style dating offends you so much then replace asking for a kiss with asking for a second date and getting the same reaction you massive faggot

Either way it's the same kind of "women don't have to have any kind of decency or expectations when dating, only men have to take risks and spend money".
>>
>>92752537
>put pussy on the pedestal
>thread is about men saying women are worthless whores

???
>>
>>92753480
I thought in the 1950's you had to ask her dad if it was okay to ask his daughter on a date. I don't think casual dating was a thing back then.
>>
>>92746571
>strawman
I don't think you're applying that term correctly. The other poster is completely right with what they stated and using that point as a support does not mean they've crafted an argument falsely representing your point to attack...
>>
>>92753588
Don't you know, anon? If you consider women to be anything more than a worthless whore, then you're an sjw chuck. Clearly.
>>
>>92745633
>People get physically threatened for rejection.

Where the fuck do you live for this to be a common occurrence? Threats of violence are an arrest-able offense in first world countries and 99% guys would rather just ask out another girl than be arrested.
>>
>>92753663
*cuck
>>
>>92752484
>The homeless who are often mentally ill and/or drug addicts are safer to reject than an average guy asking for a date.
>>
File: The Friend Zone.jpg (39KB, 442x528px) Image search: [Google]
The Friend Zone.jpg
39KB, 442x528px
>>92753763
>>
8======D
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.