[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3647.jpg (396KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
396KB, 960x1440px
Was it Kino?
>>
>>92526116
THE PIZZA IS AGGRESSIVE
>>
>>92526116
no
>>
>>92526145
ALL MY LOIF
>>
Sodium Chloride.
>>
>>92526116
Yes
>>
>>92526194
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>92526116
When new season of jimmy older swearing alcoholic?
>>
>>92526181
That album sucked butts.

Jimmy Neutron was amazing in the earlier seasons. The shipping and dating of later seasons was a natural course for how long it was running, but I didn't care much for it.
>>
>>92526116
It was pretty good, especially for a CGI cartoon.
>>
>>92526194
>>92526213
Childhood is agreeing with Jimmy, adulthood is realizing Skeet was right.
>>
>>92526116
>Kino
>>>/tv/ and fucking stay there
>>
>>92526217
More like basement-dwelling social retard on parole due to his parents insisting on keeping him in a grade level that suits his age rather than allowing him to advance to grade levels more appropriate to his intellect. The boredom became too much and Jimmy grew up to be a repeat criminal.
>>
>>92526116

It was pretty good. Certainly a lot better than the spin-off. The animation hasn't aged all that well, though.
>>
CLAP CLAP CLAP
>>
It was decent overall
>>
File: IMG_2481.gif (496KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.gif
496KB, 320x240px
>>92526759
SLAP SLAP SLAP
>>
absolutely not, grosteque show
>>
It was good for a 3D show at the time, I doubt it's aged well though
>>
It was good, it's just a meme because of the aged CGI and the ridiculous plots
>>
Oh he's spamming this shit again. With shitty, pathetic /tv/ memes, now.
>>
>>92526116
The movie was good
>>
>>92526116
[GENTLEMEN INTENSIFIES]
[JEYIMMY INTENSIFIES]
[ULTRALORD INTENSIFIES]
[DUHHEYJIMBODUCKSANDPIE INTENSIFIES]
good show.
>>
>>92526116
It was actually really really good, I'm confused by all the shit it gets
>>
>>92527341
This.

I was always surprised that they managed to get a decent non-creepy CGI in the beginning of 2000s making so many episodes.
>>
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH CARIBOOOOOOOUUU
>>
>>92526116
It was better than Dexter's. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to themselves.
>>
I loved this show when I was a kid. I cant watch it now, its so damn ugly and pointless.
>>
>>92526116
I remember watching Jimmy Neutron with excitement back in the day in Bulgaria because i knew that right after it Avatar the Last Airbender would come up at 14-15 o'clock back in 2007-2008.
>>
>>92526116
I mean, it was better than most CGI cartoons at the time, but I wouldn't call it great. Pretty mediocre actually.
>>
>>92526116
Anyone remember that Jimm Neutron thread from a few weeks ago? Did anything come of that weird abomination?
>>
It is now time for father son bonding
BOND WITH ME JIMMY
>>
>>92526116
This and Barnyard both were. Those guys at O/DNA Entertainment had a good type of humor. That stupid but good type of humor. Plus both movies had this emotional feeling to them that really stuck with me. Good stuff. Definitely some of the best Nicktoons. A lot better than Butch Hartman's shit anyway.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.