/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claremont Era X-Men Reading Order (Based on Cosmic Marvel Reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: claremont image xmen.jpg (2MB, 3004x1984px) Image search: [Google]
claremont image xmen.jpg
2MB, 3004x1984px
I made another reading order that mocks the style of the cosmic Marvel reading order. Thought I'd share with you guys (even though I'm mostly over on reddit)
>>
>>92450569
Pretty good! But I think you're missing a some minis, like Beauty and the Beast, Fallen Angles, Havok Meltdown, and the Longshot mini most of all.
>>
Thanks.

There are reason why I left out what I left out, but the Longshot mini was the one I struggled with the most. Ultimately I left it out because I felt the Annual he joins the team in covers him pretty well.

I could have easily doubled the issues I included in this, but I had to make cuts somewhere. :/
>>
I really just wanted to make something that included all the UXM issues and annuals with the most important minis and issues for crossovers.

That way next time I come across someone that says "Hey I wanna read classic X-Men" This could be shared and easily get them started...and then they can move on to deeper cuts.
>>
>>92450569
>even though I'm mostly over on reddit
You should fuck off back then.
>>
>>92452983
suck a diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
>>
>>92452983
muh secret club!!!!!!!
>>
Looks good.

Protip: Always include a date and/or version number. That way people can tell which version is the latest when you update.

And if you ever update, how about some collected editions for the non-pirates in your audience?
>>
>>92452557
I don't read X-Men at all so I can't say how good it is, but I really like your selection method.

When someone says "I want to read ___" they don't mean they want to read fucking everything. Even if they're intending to read a lot, it's just a waste of time to have lots of pointless minis and crossover issues.

So yeah, you did a good job of boiling down a massive era of comics into a simple guide with just the stuff you need.

I've been working on an image for a little while and I've been stuck with trying to utilize the space I have, you inspired me to move the layout around and I think it'll work perfectly.
>>
>>92452983
>just mentioning that you go on reddit warrants this shit even if you're contributing useful content to the board

/tv/fag pls
>>
>>92452983
>>92453146
>>92453175
>reddit
>namefagging
>>>/out/
>>
>>92450569
>mocks the style

you mean "imitates the style"?
>>
>>92450569
>>92455868
>expecting redditors to speak correct english
>>
>>92452600
You muffed Inferno. It has a lot of tie-in stuff (i.e., X-Terminators 1-4) that is necessary to the plot arc.

The old Inferno TPB actually made little to no sense at points for missing the issues without "X-Men" or "X-Factor" in the title. I will say that leaving Power Pack out on Inferno and Mutant Massacre isn't a terrible choice. I like Power Pack, but it's kinda jarring for some people to see them with shit hitting the mutant fan going on all around.
>>
>>92450569
>mocks
y tho
>no Excalibur
reeeeee
>>
>>92450923
>Fallen Angles
I really resent not being able to imagepost right now.
>>
>>92450569
Second cover looks like Wolverine's wearing a pink bunny ears hat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.