[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any feminine males in comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Are there any comics out there where any of the main characters is either a gay or bi male character who acts and looks feminine? Without it being an annoying flamboyant stereotype, and without it being a transgender woman like Lord Fanny?

And no, Wiccan from Young Avengers doesn't count. Sure, he ACTS fairly feminine, but his outfit and general appearance is at best gender neutral. I mean a male character you could actually mistake for a girl, but still identifies as a male.
>>
>>92235796
No, fuck off
>>
>>92235796
Traps are a manga thing.
>>
>>92235796
No, because it's just fetishist pandering if they do it.
>>
...no, oddly enough I can't think of any.

Wait a sec.
>gay or bi male character who acts and looks feminine
>without it being an annoying flamboyant stereotype
You want them to act stereotypically feminine, but not too, too much? Is there a chart for that?
>>
>>92235796
Kill yourself, you boy hungry nigger. Seriously, you've been at this all week. Give it a rest.
>>
>>92237967
If you think one can't be feminine without being annoyingly flamboyant, that's not my problem. Why can't we for instance see a crossdressing male who acts shy and submissive and cute?
>>
>>92237857
Also cartoons.
>>
File: FEF_Foleo_Twitter_Icon.png (196KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Foleo_Twitter_Icon.png
196KB, 400x400px
>>92238030
So... you want a submissive cute girl, but you want her to have a dick?
>>
>>92238144
No. I clearly said I don't want it to be a transgender woman. A transgender woman can still have a dick. I want a character I can relate to, because I AM a feminine gay guy.
>>
>>92238245
let me guess, you want the character to be on Marvel.
>>
>>92238307
No, man. It can be from DC, it can be from 2000 AD, it can be from Dark Horse, it can be from Image, it can be from IDW, it can be from anything. It doesn't matter.
>>
File: RawhideKid.jpg (30KB, 400x674px) Image search: [Google]
RawhideKid.jpg
30KB, 400x674px
The problem with "femboys" in fiction media is that you get people saying they just celebrate negative gay stereotypes, something America has a bit of trouble with. You see, the ideal in this day and age would be someone like Arrowverse Mr. Terrific, a totally normal dudeguy who also fucks men because that helps normalize things for people who can't stand the idea of heterosexuality.

What you want is mostly relegated to fetish works unconcerned with social politics, because the alternative often ends up like that godawful Rawhide Kid reboot. "LOOK HOW GAY HE IS, ISN'T HE GAY? LOOK, HE'S SWISHY AND EFFEMINATE BUT HE'S A COWBOY ISN'T THAT FUNNY? rated mature".
>>
>>92238940
Your comment is in no way helpful to what I asked.
>>
>>92239001
Well, fuck you too.

I'm explaining why your very specific fetish doesn't exist in American comics, since you clearly don't seem to understand that.
>>
>>92239047
No need to be rude, I didn't say "fuck you". But that's why I'm asking here - it's rare, therefor I need help finding it. I am trying to dig myself, but I can only do so much.

There ought to be SOMEWHERE.
>>
>>92238940
why not ignore them
>>
File: Everyone_is_gay_for_bridget.t.jpg (76KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
Everyone_is_gay_for_bridget.t.jpg
76KB, 600x691px
well, if you do have dominance fantasies over femenine males like me you are shit out of luck when it comes to western books

turn over to manga, plenty of traps over there
>>
>>92239216
Quite the opposite, my friend. I AM a femmy dude who wants a character I can relate to. It isn't to fetishize or anything.

And mangas are in black and white, and I can't stand Japan's bullshit views on genders and homosexuality.
>>
>>92239172
You've been a rude piece of shit the whole thread
>>
>>92239361

so you are the same dude who was asking for really specific comics in color with gay butt representation

off yourself while I enjoy bullshit chink views on sweet sweet crossdressers
>>
>>92239436
Where? Nowhere have I even been half as rude as someone saying "fuck you" or calling me a "piece of shit". You're acting worse than me, so I don't think you're one to talk.
>>
>>92235796
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>92239628
Already done that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.