[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They were both shit. Shit film in so many ways. Shit comic in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aou.png (511KB, 509x383px) Image search: [Google]
aou.png
511KB, 509x383px
They were both shit.
Shit film in so many ways. Shit comic in just as many ways.
Both had shit writing. Both had a shit story, and Ultron was fucking useless.
>>
>>91872605
No arguments here.
>>
>>91872605
We know
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>91872605
I've still never finished the movie. I think I got up to the part where klaw got his hand cut off or something.
>>
>>91872638
I dunno. The one on the right looks a lot like a comic to me. So, I guess I'm on the right board!
>>
Can Marvel Vs Capcom succeed where comics and movies failed?
>>
>>91872605
And yet that comic was somehow worse than the film
>>
>>91872732
If it went back to 2d, maybe. But it didn't, so no.
>>
>>91872645
Every time it gets to the scene where Banner and Widow are talking about how much of a "monster" they are and having a pissing contest over it while trying to make a romantic scene with it I always fast forward it.
And it does not harm the film at all. Really was an unecessary plot having them together. It did fucking nothing.
>>
>>91872748
It really was just "Wolvering fucks the timeline. Oh, and I guess Ultron, Hank Pym, the Avengers and Invisible Woman have some importance too."
>>
>>91872827
Wolverine*
>>
>>91872783
Did that happen before or after the scene I was talking about? Because I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>91872981
After.
It's at Barton's home after Scarlet Witch kicks the shit out of the Avengers and Stark and Banner kick the shit out of each other.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.