[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /co/ hate Samurai Jack, now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 33

File: SamuraiJack.png (169KB, 430x245px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack.png
169KB, 430x245px
Why does /co/ hate Samurai Jack, now?
>>
>>91780210
Because the new season has some terrible writing.
>>
>>91780210
Terrible pacing and plot, this is way worse than I imagined.
>>
>>91780218
>>91780239

They don't, we're just being infested with whiners who are butthurt that Jack is the most popular show on the board right now, so they spam Jack threads with generic samefag complaints like this one.
>>
No no, you're confused.

Ashi was naked the whole time. So /co/ loves the show again.

That's all it takes.
>>
the first 3 episodes were good
>>
because it doesn't meet /co/'s standards which are unreachable anyway

because they watched the show when they were innocent kids and now are nothing but bitter faggots that hate everything
>>
>>91780255
I only just got here.
>>
>>91780210
Only a handful of the people who don't like the new Samurai Jack don't like it for genuine reasons, most of it is just contrarian shitpost for (you)'s
>>
Because some people on this board will automatically complain about any show that gets too popular. They need to feel special and unique and the laziest way to do that is to mindlessly crap on whatever other people like.
>>
>>91780210
/co/ isn't your safes pace. go back to redit faggit
>>
>>91780255
Those are basic issues of the show, you are either retarded or you can't handle criticism at all. This fanbase was way better before this new season, now it's just le waifuposting and shitty memes.
>>
>>91780259
This
>>
>>91780297
People like you need to stop with the false flagging, it's obvious
>>
>>91780255
This, also /co has it's autism at full power due to Ashi being a "womans omg"
>>
>>91780210
it's fine but the latest episode was 20 minutes of nothing.

With all the build up you'd expect at least an 8 minute fight scene for that armed samurai spirit
>>
>>91781013
Do you remember Aku's Infection having any big fights?
>>
>>91781269
why bring up the worst episodes of the early season to justify this crap?
but yeah it did actually have more action than this episode.
>>
>>91781307
>"Episode XLIII: The Aku Infection" is the forty-third episode in the fourth season of Samurai Jack.
>>
File: 1492655239675.jpg (17KB, 358x324px) Image search: [Google]
1492655239675.jpg
17KB, 358x324px
They don't, just whiners do who want attention and think it's cool to hate something the majority of people like. They just want pointless action instead of the show having a consistent plot for no reason.
>>
>>91780210
Because 20 daily SJ threads is too much.
>>
>>91781365
The new season is better at pointless action than at consistent plot, even though it fails at both.
>>
>>91781352
meant to say earlier seasons as in anything not season 5
>>
Contrarians baiting for (you)s as always.
>>
File: 1491885788484.jpg (107KB, 540x286px) Image search: [Google]
1491885788484.jpg
107KB, 540x286px
>>91781386
You win this round
>>
>>91780264
>because it doesn't meet /co/'s standards which are unreachable anyway

This. Any given thing could hypothetically be better (or at least more palatable) in a multitude of ways, which is precisely why you can't judge things based on what YOU think they should be. Not only is it unrealistic but it's also just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>91781385
Sorry that the show didn't pander to your expectations.
>>
>>91781470
Apology not accepted, Genndy. You let /co/ down.
>>
>>91781307
What do you mean nigga? It's the best episode of the early seasons. One of the most dramatic ones that's for sure. It had Jack do the closest thing to slaughtering an innocent, fall intro depression and apathy by realizing how helpless he was and gain his hope back by remembering that he himself was a bringer of hope for all the people he helped. And all of that happened without Aku ever intending to do it. I can't possibly see what would make one dislike this episode. It had one of the best and meaningful plots in the entire series.
>>
>>91781517
>You let me down

don't lump us in with your faggot ass
>>
>>91781547
This desu senpai. Anon either has shit taste or is shitposting, shit either way I guess.
>>
I'm still having fun watching it with my childhood friends.

I bought some goldfish to eat alongside a turkey lunch-meat sandwich while watching it, gave me the nostalgia trip of a life time.

It's not perfect, but it's great to see Jack again one way or another. At least Adult Swim is helping revive an old cartoon instead of making some new shitty one.
>>
>>91780210
I actually really like it I just don't have anything to say and I know arguing with people that don't like it is pointless since they chose their path.
>>
File: 1382677297014.png (242KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1382677297014.png
242KB, 475x356px
>>91781594
>if they don't share my opinions, they're from other places

this logic is bad anon
don't do this please
>>
>>91780210
I don't hate it but I also don't see why it needs 30 threads.
>>
File: 180px-Yoshi_FS.png (47KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Yoshi_FS.png
47KB, 180x270px
>>91780210
motherfucker are you blind? we love that show
>>
File: physical form of autism.png (2MB, 2912x1234px) Image search: [Google]
physical form of autism.png
2MB, 2912x1234px
>>91780210
>Why does /co/ hate Samurai Jack, now?
>>
>>91780210
With enough time /co/ can convince itself to hate everything.
>>
>>91781936
Have you not been here since Korra, newfag. This is nothing.
>>
I was never a big fan of Samurai Jack despite its significance. But I'm enjoying the new pseudo-season quite a bit. It's great stuff.
>>
>>91782449
Then you have shit taste!
>>
Classic /co/ntrarianism.
>>
Its the rebound of contrarianism anything marginally enjoyed on this whole website gets.
>>
>>91780218
>Implying the original show was a perfect 10/10 and it's not just the same six fantastic episodes everyone gushes over

No one even talks about those episodes where Jack was a chicken or where he was trying out new shoes.
>>
>>91782481
>>91782518

Pretty much.
>>
>>91782537
what are the six?
Also:
>not thinking chicken jack was hilarious and the family from the shoe episode wasn't a heartwarming moment
>>
File: 1480816697826.jpg (12KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1480816697826.jpg
12KB, 580x386px
>>91782465
>say you were never a big fan of Jack, despite enjoying it
>you get pissed

Jackfags showing their true colors
>>
>>91780210
Because the supporting character is a girl
>>
>>91780210
>Why does /co/ hate
Don't even need to read the rest of it. The answer is right there in front of you.
>/co/
That's all there is to it. Hating popular shit is what /co/ does best.
>>
>>91780210
I watched most of the original episodes and didn't get the hype, but I was enjoying the latest season until this filler episode. I understand why it existed and I'm glad they at least used original art, but it still annoyed the hell out of me.
>>
>>91782610

To elaborate a bit, I actually think the new eps are great and showcase what actual talent and skill are capable of. It feels refreshing to watch actual quality. As stated I liked SJ, but was never into it as much as most of /co/ was. I think that's because I watched SJ as an adult for the first time so I have no nostalgia factor, but I immediately recognized it as a great show.

I'm baffled by /co/ntrarians though, but I always am for any show. The new SJ season's the best thing that happened /co/ wise in a long time. This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
>>
>>91782610
I got pissed because he said he likes the new season more than the original. That's shit taste!
>>
90% of it is just >>>/a/ crossboarders
>>
>>91782728
>implying /a/ watches kiddy cartoons
>>
>>91780210
Its just the overly contrarian nature of 4chan

>hey guys I like thing
>i HATE thing
>THING IS STUPID
>WE ALL HATE THING
>so lets keep talking about it
>>
>>91780210
Because they liked it too much.

I call it the cycle of the hipster autist.
>>
>>91782911
It's called overhyping it. Don't make up names.
>>
>>91782767
>>Umaru
>>
>>91782951
>cartoons
>>
>>91782963
Still kiddy
>>
>>91782981
Not nearly as much as the average cartoon.
>>
>>91782993
Not nearly as much as some but still kiddy
>>
>>91782767
>anime
>not for children
Pick one.
>>
>>91783126
Anime is designed to appeal to people of much wider ages than cartoons because getting fat spergs to buy precure toys as much as little girls is a solid business model
>>
>>91783126
I pick both, because anime is for adults. Cartoons are for children. Sorry if the facts trigger you, anon.
>>
>>91780255
thread
>>
>>91781013

See?? This is the SAME retarded ass complain about everything nu Jack, they just want tons and tons of action scenes
>>
>>91782640
How can an episodic series have filler?
>>
>>91781307
>The Aku infection
>Bad

It's the most emotional episode and would be the best if the bounty hunters episodes and the birth of evil didn't exist..
>>
>>91783154
>Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman are for children
>>
>>91780210
>now

I've actually never liked the show myself, but that's because I can't get into it in the slightest. The art style, the stock sound effects, the unfunny humor, none of it appeals to me. It was a big motivator in my getting over my habit of just watching TV, even when it was a show I didn't like. I just eventually realized I didn't have to keep watching tv.
>>
>>91783233
yeah it's called samurai jack, comedy is nice but accessory, even the back-story is nice but worthless without the brilliant and tense action scenes they've shown to be capable of animating.
>>
>>91783264
They're for manchildren. Same thing really, just with more immaturity.
>>
>>91780210
I like it.
>>
>>91782537
this. the original series absolutely had some duds, due to being so episodic in nature. /co/ treating it like some high class piece of art is the height of idiocy. probably the same people who thought BTAS was perfect in all ways, and every other batman show after wasn't good enough.

the new season is showing that samurai jack should have always been at least somewhat serialized. not the whole thing mind you, but it would have benefited from more continuity.
>>
>>91781981
Exactly, this isn't on the levels of autism that the shittyness of S1's finale of Korra had.

So it's all right.
>>
>>91783396
i agree, good thing no manchildren watch anime
>>
>>91782481
>if you have a different opinion from mine, you are wrong
>>
I don't hate it but the writting has gone from good to bad and now it looks like it's continuing downhill

It's pretty weird, there's people that hate it and shitpost, there's people that have actual concerns and then there's the faggots that get triggered if you tell them this season is anything but 10/10 perfect.
>>
File: cake.png (1MB, 609x3072px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
1MB, 609x3072px
>>91784005
>It's pretty weird, there's people that hate it and shitpost, there's people that have actual concerns and then there's the faggots that get triggered if you tell them this season is anything but 10/10 perfect.

This.

I have my own complains, but I don;t hate it.

The problem with the triggered people is that they automatically assume you're one of the shitposters, reason being is that the shitposters are so vocal and annoying that it just takes a lot less effort to simply group all the detractors into one group, and that's a shame, really.

Basically, a lot of pic related is happening, and for people like you and me who actually have our own opinions, we're drowned out under the voices of those who just wanna stir up shit/fit into some imaginary epic 4chan pessimist club.

Fuck all the attention this is getting us man. At least we can hope to see civil threads about this in about two years when it simmers down and crossboarding shitposters decline in population so we can discuss what we like and dislike about ti in civility.

Hopefully
>>
it was a good episode its just some idiots that just want to bitch
>>
>>91784101
The triggered people are the worst, if they weren't screaming kino 10 threads at all times all the time there wouldn't be any shitposters to begin with.

It's so hard to have disscution of the show without waifufags cockmuchers posting Ashi (specially after that episode, it's going to be impossible) and without "GENDY IS A HACK, THIS IS SHIT" ruining the thread. I don't know since when /co/ got so sensible at criticism.
>>
>>91784195
no you can talk about it just dont go full retarded nitpicking shit
>>
THE TURN happens to everything. /co/ already decided it hated Tom King's Batman before it even started purely because it liked Omega Men and Vision. That's /co/ logic.
>>
File: Man thats gotta sting.png (1MB, 1596x808px) Image search: [Google]
Man thats gotta sting.png
1MB, 1596x808px
THANKS OBAMA!
>>
>>91783926
90% of /a/ is manchildren. The rest are actual children.
>>
File: that sucks.jpg (197KB, 589x518px) Image search: [Google]
that sucks.jpg
197KB, 589x518px
>>91784195
>if they weren't screaming kino 10 threads at all times all the time there wouldn't be any shitposters to begin with.

Oh no my friend. Shitposting contrarians will arise no matter what happens, as long as the forum/phenomena is big enough.

With a comeback this big, there will always be a large group of people to target and say "HURR UR THING IS SHIT LOL."

When that happens, more sensible people, who initially try to engage these shitters, get more and more jaded as their attempts at discussion are inevitably halted in a mire of all caps and rotten bait with rusted hooks. In time, they just get sick of it and lose all patience with detractors, which unfortunately includes those with genuine opinions and criticisms.

Now, are there some people who are really that sensitive, but for the most part, it's a tragic, vicious cycle. Fans attract shitters, and shitters turn fans into defensive faggots. Those defensive faggots attract further shitting and trolling No one engages criticism in fear that it's just another /tv/ retard ready to spam memes.

Cap this post and see if it's not exactly what happens in SJ threads as of late.
>>
>>91784326
The thing is that this sensible faggots think everything it's nitpicking. And this season and last episode had very clear flaws, people just go full WAAAAH when you point them out and think that because they liked it it's was actually perfect.

You can't even express your opinion without some faggot calling you a contrarian
>>
File: 4oaU0TF.gif (303KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
4oaU0TF.gif
303KB, 765x551px
>>91783504
The original Samurai Jack DID NOT HAVE ANY DUDS. A few mediocre episodes in season 2 (only) are not "duds", unlike the shit sandwich that is most of season 5.
>>
>>91784336
I truly can't imagine the kind of pain and trauma that would cause
And to a child no less
>>
>>91784383
hay fuck boy if you are bitching about how she got off the blimp its nitpicking
>>91774061
>>
>>91784378
>Now, are there some people who are really that sensitive, but for the most part, it's a tragic, vicious cycle. Fans attract shitters, and shitters turn fans into defensive faggots. Those defensive faggots attract further shitting and trolling No one engages criticism in fear that it's just another /tv/ retard ready to spam memes.

Pretty much, although there's been a couple of series that have had a reasonable low amount of shitposting, I wouldn't call this something that always happens. I hate to sound like a hipster but I blame this phenomena on SJ getting popular, you never want bandwaggon retards around, and that's most of the audience considering how big it is.
>>
>>91784456
>Pretty much, although there's been a couple of series that have had a reasonable low amount of shitposting, I wouldn't call this something that always happens. I hate to sound like a hipster but I blame this phenomena on SJ getting popular, you never want bandwaggon retards around, and that's most of the audience considering how big it is.

Eh well you gotta remember how much nostalgia is factoring into this, as well as the rarity of any cartoon getting full closure. Those two factors alone make up for two thirds of teh audience.

That said though, the other third is band-wagoners. not all of which are bad, but with them come the shitters that turn everything into sewage..
>>
>>91784448
That might be a retarded minor complaint but the rest of his problems with the episode are valid.
>implying the black bodysuit plot twist wasn't
fucking retarded
>implying Ashi didn't feel out place during the camos
>implying the ghost samurai's conclusion wasn't dissapointing as hell
>implying the dance scene was good

It's almost as if you are nitpicking his arguments, how ironic.
>>
over-expectation usually leads to disappointment

and some people tends to have a higher standard for storytelling. Even every episodes of SJ actually have pretty standard plot and light in storyline, they were carried by visual and action desu. That's what makes the episode 2 so good, it was really focused, knows how to build tension and really balanced between visual, action and storytelling. The problem with these 2 recent episodes is they both really carried heavily with plot progress, so it felt rushed even though it was still a believable development. I just hope it was written more organically and added more moments.
>>
because it's popular
>>
File: 1491108642351.gif (951KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491108642351.gif
951KB, 500x384px
>>91784548
>implying the black bodysuit plot twist wasn't fucking retarded
Not him, but yeah, that wasn't so good
>implying Ashi didn't feel out place during the camos
I thought it was fine
>implying the ghost samurai's conclusion wasn't dissapointing as hell
If it indeed was his conclusion, yeah, but i have a feeling that's not the last we see of him. Not with that much buildup and that short of a cutoff.
>implying the dance scene was good
I liked it

See, there are some things we need to learn to agree to disagree. Some things indeed cannot be disputed (for example, if that is indeed the end of the Horseman, it will be very disappointing. No thing can make up for that much squandered foreshadowing), but with certain other things, the line between objective and subjective can be blurry, and even nonexistent.
>>
>>91784671
Well good, you can like it all you want, it's the faggots that get defensive the ones that annoying.
>>
File: 1488816876347.png (290KB, 389x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488816876347.png
290KB, 389x477px
>>91784671
>>91784548
>the fact that she wasn't wearing a suit is apparently a plot twist
You people are dumb.
>>
File: Gojira approves.jpg (28KB, 363x368px) Image search: [Google]
Gojira approves.jpg
28KB, 363x368px
>>91784756
Good. Glad we reached a civil conclusion.

>>91784780
Not a plot twist, Just a twist, and kinda silly given the environmental conditions Aishi's been through
>>
>>91784780
Not plot twist, just twist I guess, although it could be argued it has relevancy to the plot because she got it from being burned in coal... or something.

Either way the twist was fucking stupid.
>>
>>91780210
Only memefags can hate Samurai Jack
>>
>>91784810
> although it could be argued it has relevancy to the plot because she got it from being burned in coal... or something.
It could be argued that, if you really wanted to double down on making an incorrect statement.
>>
File: shrug 3.png (268KB, 716x499px) Image search: [Google]
shrug 3.png
268KB, 716x499px
>>91780210
You've got like 3 categories.

1.) Contrarians/trolls: the majority. Some are just annoyed at so many threads Jacking off.

2.) Steven Universe fags: observed to crash any thread which "threatens" their show. As pathetic as it sounds.

3.) Actually dissatisfied viewers: negligible.
>>
>>91784839
Not him, but what was the point of it being ash?

I can see her wanting to get rid of that vestige of her past by perhaps ditching the bodysuit that so embodied her childhood trauma and the lies she was told, but the way it was done was somewhat nonsensical.
>>
>>91780210

A handful of raging autists does not make it "the board." You might think it's /co/, but it's what, like under 100 people at most?

I for one am enjoying the shit out of Jack, and the fact that it's making so many stealth /pol/lacks and contrarians mad is icing on the cake.
>>
>>91781704
this is probably one of the biggest reason i love the show but we really don't need a bunch of threads dedicated to one single line of dialog >>91781981
>>91783876
it may not be as bad as korra but it could just get as bad or worse and even tho i know this would probably cause a shitstorm i'll say it we need a general thread for jack
>>
>>91784925
>Not him, but what was the point of it being ash?
To get the visual of her scrubbing it off and being reborn. For a board that is about comics and cartoons I wonder how many of you understand visual storytelling.
>>
>>91784817
I want to make sweet, tender steak to Ahi!
>>
>>91785014
>To get the visual of her scrubbing it off and being reborn. For a board that is about comics and cartoons I wonder how many of you understand visual storytelling.

I know the symbolism, my dude. I even outlined it.

It could have easily been done with just a bodysuit, IMO, what with her tearing it off and looking at it in disgust or something

And on all counts, her getting rid of the ash looked more like her simply bathing than being reborn. Hell, a bodysuit might have easily worked even better, what with her slowly emerging from it.
>>
>>91784431
I hate how Tara Strong passes it off with a tiny shriek
She should be in excruciating agony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zQyzPBR7A&t=1m32s
>>
>>91785057
>It could have easily been done with just a bodysuit, IMO, what with her tearing it off and looking at it in disgust or something
No, with the scrubbing you get the passing of time from night into day, and the increased effort necessary to do it.

If you think a body suit would have worked better for what they were going for, you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>91785018
well, make sure you beat that meat beforehand, anon
>>
>>91784902
I like how your reality doesn't even consider the possibility that some people just don't like Samurai Jack.
>>
File: black-face-7819875.jpg (81KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
black-face-7819875.jpg
81KB, 957x1300px
Ashi irl
>>
>>91780239
So exactly like the original series. What seems to be the problem?
>>
>>91785137
Get some fucking taste, faggot.
>>
>>91785107
>If you think a body suit would have worked better for what they were going for, you are objectively wrong.

Well, you know, that's just like your opinion man.

Like I said, if they were going with the rebirth allegory with the ash, it should have looked more like it needed effort and less like she was just washing her sweaty pits, mang.

>>91785127
Isn't that what he stated in #3?

I don;t completely agree with his model, but he did point out that some people legitimately do not like it.
>>
does anyone have 720p megas for eps 1 and 2?

6: https://mega.nz/#!r5wj3YRL!AeptI4zyNMVBl5tFUP0CLBmKstJEhUJBbole9bmBNJc
5: https://mega.nz/#!mxZ3VKwS!x3TD1oZaQwic3vC69j5zKXlAqMdXoEqTO9_qFTvANms
4: https://mega.nz/#!z4wHHBzJ!BTNo4C9JZQxeFt_nzKzExDxm1efKX15iW4RiCzi6Udc
3: https://mega.nz/#!r5hCHZ6a!_klMpXCZPwBge_X_paYm4HX_DPFbHAjnVrztAEuP-_A

I want 720p because I have a toaster
>>
File: 1492794325627.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1492794325627.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>>91785203
>it should have looked more like it needed effort
>spent all night scrubbing her skin with a rock
>>
>>91780210
The manchildren can't stand swear words.
>>
>>91785272
I mean by what we saw on screen, my man

When we were watching her scrub it looked pretty nonchalant.
>>
>>91781589
This guy gets it.
>>
>>91780210
To be honest, the problem with discussing Samurai Jack now is that a lot of fans are riding the waves of hype that the show generates and there are people just being contrarian and hating it because it's popular.

So there's not really much room to discuss any criticisms people might find with the episodes, because of those two extremes. I think it's going pretty well so far, personally, though I do think it could have been a lot better than it presently is. Only four episodes left to wrap up EVERYTHING.
>>
>>91785404
so what you think people are going to give the show a 0/10 or something if they criticize it no for me it was a good episode i liked watching it why do you need to heavily criticize everything
>>
>>91785404
It doesn't help that the mods delete anything that isn't mindless adulation of the show.
>>
>>91785404
I think people just jump the gun to quick on ctiticism, and can't ignore bait.
>>
>>91780210
>31 different active SJ threads

Yeah sure, "hate"
>>
>>91780210
Dissatisfaction with the direction season 5 has taken.
>>
>>91785604
Keep crying bitch nigga.
>>
>>91785625
how
>>
>>91780210
5 episodes in and we have not seen any fucking samurai anything at all!

The damn sword is gone, and we are watching the adventures of naked bearded weirdo instead
>>
File: 1474343090659.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1474343090659.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>91785792
>>
>>91785792
Genndy actually just wanted to make a show about a half naked hobo and just decided to call him samurai jack
>>
>>91785962
Hobo with a shotgun in Aku's world would have been an amazing series!
>>
>>91780210
Because it's better than their miserable shit they like.
>>
>>91780210
>Aren't you supposed to go out and find that szechuan sauce?
>>
It's probably the same minority of faggots who dislike the show and are loud about it because they wanted something completely different from what the show has set up. Literal autism and dumb anons being bitches as usual. The same shit happens to a lot of shows and comics here. You get used to ignore these petty little shits with no actual arguments or trolls.
>>
>>91780210
SU shills
>>
OP there are always going to be contrarians and baiters
>>
>>91780239
>Implying the original had any plot to ruin

Get the fuck out, contrarian cool guy.
>>
>>91780210

Because it's popular and Ashi is a woman
>>
>>91780847

This too.
>>
File: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (114KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lg6ZrVv8.jpg
114KB, 3000x3000px
>>91785404
>>
File: 1490258471284.png (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490258471284.png
187KB, 1920x1080px
I didn't love jack's sudden transition from suicidal to hopeful this episode but I've been enjoying this season as much as the older ones, it's a shame 4ching is mostly populated by angry contrarians
Also aishi a qt
>>
>>91781013
>watch the episode before coming to check out the threads
>she's seeing all the good jack has done over the years
>some good comedy with scaramouche
>find out what was up with the samurai horseman
>actually kinda liked the music in the rave sequence too
>ect ect ect
>come into the first jack thread i see
>"NOTHING HAPPENED WTF I HATE JACK NOW"

is that what it's like to have no attention span and be unable to stay focused on anything that isn't a flashy fight sequence?
>>
File: da.jpg (66KB, 284x384px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
66KB, 284x384px
>>91780218
>>91780239

you are literally autistic
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1391x789px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1391x789px
what did this guy say? all I could make out was "I used to go to the bathroom, but now I... "
>>
>>91780210

A bunch of whiny contrarians got pissed off because they "knew" how to end this story better than the man who actually created it and he ignored all of them in favor of his own vision. It is as simple as that.
>>
>>91787185
"go in a bag, *tribal scream*"
>>
>>91780210
It became too popular. Litererally everywhere else outside the 4chan contrarian club it's been well received by fans.
>>
They're being contrarians. Even if this wouldn't be a godsend gift which some idiots overhyped themselves to, you only need to take a look at the new Powerpuff Girls show to see you can do so much worse.
>>
>>91787054
we will literally get a 10 minute long Jack/Aku fight in the last episode & /co/ will still find a way to call it shit
>>
>>91787054

>is that what it's like to have no attention span and be unable to stay focused on anything that isn't a flashy fight sequence?

Probably the same people who completely skip any episode from the original show if it doesn't have exploding robots in it.
>>
>>91787610

We could get a two-episode battle between Jack and Aku, and /co/ would still call it shit. 4chan is the Internet Hate Machine, remember? Everything is shit, nothing matters, and people who disagree are faggots.
>>
who gives a fuck what a bunch of dumbass manchildren on an internet message board think about a revived childrens cartoon. I liked the ep & have enjoyed the season up to this point. learn to like things without relying on idiots online to form your opinions for you
>>
>>91787768

>who gives a fuck what a bunch of dumbass manchildren on an internet message board think about a revived childrens cartoon.

The dumbass manchildren.
>>
>>91780210
They've always hated it. The only week they didn't hate it was the week it didn't air.
>>
File: Aku's shit eating grin.png (354KB, 1017x765px) Image search: [Google]
Aku's shit eating grin.png
354KB, 1017x765px
>>91780210
I I don't hate it... What's hate? I don't even know the word.
>*throws darts at Ashi*

No hate here, sir.
SJ is a pinnacle of reboots/continuations. Samurai Jack is how you do a quality reboot.
>WHERE"S YOUR SWORD?!?! KILL YOURSELF. YOU"RE NOT A SAMURAI. YOU"RE A LITERAL NOTHING. A SHADOW OF YOUR FORMER SELF.

I mean Gendy actually understands his own source material. A little samurai stuck in the future trying to kill an ancient chinese demon. Not like George Lucas, Ridley Scott, Disney rebooting Tron Legacy. He actually cares to not go overly edgy.
And Aku? good job on Aku. Still the generic moustache-twirling evil who's willing to disguise himself as a woman just to break Jack's hopes and his way of getting home. Still the comedic/serious evil he's always been.

>Kill my Scotsman in 30 seconds without a fight, I'll fucking end you, you limp-dick, feminist-enabling, cocksucking piece of americo-russian shit. You fucking shipping loving good for nothing. You plotless, action-loving talentless hack with mute autistic characters who just groan and autistically jump on moving vehicles like they're autists or some shit instead of explaining what the fuck is their problem? You edgy-loving russian cunt. I bet jumped on trams while you were 17 because you couldn't afford the ticket.
>I want Greg Baldwin crucified and with blood written on his chest "NuMako". You call that a Mako impersonation?

What I meant to say is.. so what if Jack is depressed, has no sword, his consciousness tells him to go kill himself, he gets ripped to shreds by the daughters of Aku but the next episode they get ripped to shreds by him. I don't care, who cares?

So what if he killed 6/7 sisters and Ashit tried to kill him and now she's redeemed? You don't see me caring. Do you see Ashit caring that Jack literally murdered all 6 of her sisters? She doesn't care. I've learned to stop caring and love the Ashitty character voiced by the jewish Tara Strong. Yep. No hate here, my good man.
>>
>>91788057
cry about it some more
>>
>>91788057

>reboot

It's a revival, not a reboot.
>>
File: Untitled.png (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
209KB, 1920x1080px
I like it.
It's not flawless, but it makes me giggle and it's just nice to have any closure at all at this point. Pacing is fucked but that's due to the 10 episode limit, I think if they were allowed 15 episodes things would have worked out a lot better, but better to have enough than be wanting for that which does not exist.
>>
>>91780301
>>91780255
>This fanbase was way better before this new season, now it's just le waifuposting and shitty memes.
Everything was way better before smartphones and social media were a thing, anon.
>>
>>91784336
Why wasn't her face blacked too?
>>
>>91788193
can you pass dat wallpaper senpai
>>
File: Wallpaper 9.png (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper 9.png
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>91788326
Of course friend
>>
>>91788288
Probably because they scrubbed their faces?

Is it so hard to speculate?
>>
>>91780210
it's popular and currently airing.
>>
>>91785294
Jesus Christ exactly how hard should they have expressed her scrubbing the fucking ass off her skin.

they already implied with his grabbing rocks and going to town with it. They show passage of time too with night and day, fill in the blank with your own imagination
>>
>>91785068
They made Ashi sound like a shrieking adult woman too.
>>
>>91788411
thanks
>>
Does anyone have a 1080p download of the latest episode?
>>
File: 1380885848394.jpg (60KB, 524x331px) Image search: [Google]
1380885848394.jpg
60KB, 524x331px
it's popular and people aren't smart enough to not reply to bait.
>>
>3 episodes of kino
>3 episodes of kiddie shit
>>
>>91788411
>Wallpaper 9
>9
you got more? Samurai Jack related of course.
>>
EXTRA

T H I C C
>>
>>91782537
I'm binging the series to catch up, Chicken Jack is my favorite so far.
>>
>>91780210
/co/ is notoriously easy to troll.
Samurai Jack is getting acclaim across the board right now so people are making contrarian threads to bait out (You)s. It's /co/, so they're easily succeeding.
>>
File: Sheldon Cooper.jpg (13KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Sheldon Cooper.jpg
13KB, 680x383px
Think of it this way, whenever you see someone saying "wtf I hate Samurai Jack now", it's the same thing of the guys going "wtf I hate Drumpf now".
>>
>>91788986
>kino
>>>/tv/
>>
>>91790960
What do you mean by that, Bendy?
>>
>>91780210
The payoff for the ghost horseman was kind of shitty.
>>
>>91780210
age of contrarianism
>>
>>91788057
This reads like something from a teenage girl's tumblr blog.

Pasta?
>>
>>91780210
It started of fine enough, but the writing is so cringy.
>>
>>91791093
I hate this post
>>
>>91791471
I hate you
>>
>>91780210
/Co/ntrarian.
>>
File: 506.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
506.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
This episode was meh and everything is going and resolves way too fast

But the atmosphere and background are still pure kino
>>
File: SAMURAI JACK.png (384KB, 1015x494px) Image search: [Google]
SAMURAI JACK.png
384KB, 1015x494px
Serious question. Was this episode aired in Australia? Don't you go to jail for watching this?
>>
>>91791721
Think Shad's starting to make art of her now?
>>
>>91791093
I love this post
>>
File: tumblr_oncqgyDbdM1vms8nko1_500.png (102KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oncqgyDbdM1vms8nko1_500.png
102KB, 500x334px
>>91781936
If it gets bad enough we can get our own board like /mlp/.
>>
>>91791679
yeah there was some beautiful art in this episode
>>
>>91782537
The shoe episode was lovely. And fuck you, I talked about it with my friends.
>>
>>91781269
He fought the people in the shrine and destroyed the portal. Are you retarded? Jack's hand also almost killed that guy back on the mountain.
>>
>>91780261
This, when the characters won't stop talking, I can see the episode rating go down further and further. The dialogue lite first three episodes were fantastic
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.