[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in 616 /co/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 49

File: download.jpg (22KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
22KB, 297x170px
>>
Neat. No one here actually reads comics either.
>>
>>91730976
>>91730990
/thread

Why read comics when you can watch the news? >>>/news/
>>
Guys? I turned on the news today. What the fuck is going on in Manhattan this time? Seriously, why do you assholes live there?
>>
File: Not a Sentinel.jpg (61KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
Not a Sentinel.jpg
61KB, 635x481px
Is anyone in this thread a mutant? I'm cool, so you can tell me.
>>
>>91730976
OP is a mutie
>>
>>91731130
I-i am.
>>
>>91731158
How do I know /you're/ not a mutie trying to disturb the peace again?
>>
>>91730976
I will take all in the left you go for the right.
>>
Why the fuck are there so many Spider-Mans everywhere?

Jameson was right about everything. He tried to warn us, but it's too late now.
>>
Fucking arrogant mutants, always destroying shit.

Someone needs to make them responsible for the destruction they cause. I lost my business because of there irresponsible asses destroyed the city block, and they refused to fix the damages they caused.
>>
God I hope they don't make any movies about these """Heros""". Half the time they cause more damage and fight each other.
>>
>>91731207
Hey, I hate dirty mutie scum just as much as the next guy, but don't you think anti-muties are just as bad? They're always going on about how bad muties are, it's so annoying. Maybe we should just leave the mutants alone, that'd really show 'em!
>>
File: Jean-Grey-in-All-New-X-Men.jpg (117KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Grey-in-All-New-X-Men.jpg
117KB, 1400x700px
This Board
>>
>Trump finally delivered on his space wall.

Take that alien faggots.
>>
You young people don't understand. Back in my day, Heroes used to fight Villains.
>>
America Chavez is so fucking cool. I haven't even met her yet, but wow. That goddesx of a latinx.
>>
>>91731245
Underage Detected

It wasn't even 10 years ago that everyone in NYC had Spider-Man's power set, and years before that there were half a dozen copy cats swinging around. This isn't even anything new.

Glad I live on the west coast though
>>
>>91731316
W-why do I feel the sudden need to suck cock?!?
>>
>There are people who still live in New York in this thread

For what reason?
>>
File: Still not a Sentinel.jpg (62KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
Still not a Sentinel.jpg
62KB, 630x474px
>>91731193
We should meet up. Tell me your coordinates, and me and some of my friends can take you out.
>>
>>91731329
>Heroes not fighting Heroes
>ever

Sure Gramps, and I bet there weren't WORLD CHANGING EVENTS that caused things to NEVER BE THE SAME ever again every month.

Stop lying.
>>
>>91731357
>Manhattan was literally swallowed up by darkness.

>People will still live there when this all blows over.

Maybe they're suicidal.
>>
>>91731318
What ever happened to making the Shi'ar pay for it? He says won't cost us anything and now suddenly if I want to buy some sweet rocket boots it costs like 5 times as much. What the fuck?
>>
>>91731379
>>91731130
Anyone else wonder why we let the government make giant drones meant on killing minorities in our own country? In the Middle East, I can understand. But it's getting weird to see these giant robot dock workers hunt down people I know at school.

t. Not a Mutant. I'm actually an Inhuman hiding from Her.
>>
I heard Rumor president Danvers is building a wall.
>>
>>91731437
Fuck off you cuck, why do you care if you've got nothing to hide?

MEGA
>>
>>91731245
Spider-Man is a good man.

Put those degenerative mutants in there place.

>That time Spider-Man called all of them assholes
>>
>>91731454
Fuck off already, she lost. The electoral college exists for a reason, the popular vote don't mean shit.
>>
I saw Daredevil yesterday. Couldn't say the same thing for him tho.
>>
>>91731414
>Wanting to buy rocket boots at all.

Only filthy, dumb muties waste money on that gay shit. Serves you right.
>>
File: Spider-Man bullies an immigrant.png (719KB, 475x711px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man bullies an immigrant.png
719KB, 475x711px
>>91731481
Spidey's pretty great, he speaks his mind and that's really refreshing. None of that PC bullshit.
>>
File: Valentine.png (209KB, 409x439px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine.png
209KB, 409x439px
>a co-worker burst into flames the other day
>then another co-worker I was hitting on turned into a cocoon and turned into a half-bug half-cow thing
>mfw
Where the fuck are the Purifiers when you need them?
>>
>be 30
>dropped out of college long ago
>lives in mother's basement
>no job
>no relationship
>being a worthless piece of shit all these years
>decide to become a supervillain to take revenge at this cruel world
>dress up as Anon Man and try to rob a grocery store with a gun smeared in purple paint to make it look threatening
>Spiderman swings by, kicks me in the solar plexus, it hurts for a week
>zaps me in his fucking gross web
>all in 5 seconds and I don't even get what the fuck happens at first
>get arrested
>have to call my cousin and beg for him to bail me out
>he keeps lecturing me on how I'm a pathetic piece of shit and the whole family is ashamed of me and that he only helped me because of pity
>feel like killing myself right now
any other failure supervillain anons willing to share their sad stories?
>>
>>91731482
Well goodluck dealing with those Skrulls migrants.
>>
I for one welcome our new Hydra overlords.
>>
>>91731481
Spider-Man IS a mutie! If anything he's just an Uncle Chuck.
>>
>>91731437
You weren't alive during the times that Magneto and his cronies tried to kill off mankind ever other month. When you're dealing with a guy who's one step away from being a nazi able to encourage other muties to use their powers and try to enslave mankind, the giant robots are pretty nice. I never felt as safe as when I woke up at 3 in the morning and found one of them patrolling my street.
>>
>>91731515
>committing crimes in New York
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>91731515
>implying my boy Spidey would even both with some fag autist like you

More likely you tried to hold up a 7 Eleven with a water gun and got beat up by the cashier.
>>
File: 62404a.jpg (15KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
62404a.jpg
15KB, 450x450px
Weapon X is offering free adamantium surgery anybody sign up for it.
>>
File: complaintssustainme.png (192KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
complaintssustainme.png
192KB, 512x512px
>Living in Wisconsin
>Not giving a gay fuck about superpowered bullshit
Life is good.
>>
Anyone else get the sense their anatomy is constantly shifting?
>>
I FUCKING HATE MUTIES
>>
Anyone else excited to see Chris Evans play Superman? I heard he was going to star in those propaganda vehicles all about Captain America, but he refused.
>>
>>91731575
>my boy Spidey
Parker, go and stay go.
>>
File: Scarfed Costanza.jpg (53KB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
Scarfed Costanza.jpg
53KB, 627x352px
>>91731533
You watch what you say fucker, them's fighting words.
>>
File: punishercomputer.jpg (90KB, 597x884px) Image search: [Google]
punishercomputer.jpg
90KB, 597x884px
>>91731515
yes tell me more
>>
Am I generalizing when I think that AIM is just filled with people who spent years of college learning robotics and computer science only for their educations to be invalidated by the Stars/Richards/Pyms/Dooms of the world and now have to resort to crime to pay off their student loans because their degrees are now worthless?
>>
>>91731591
Nigga I'm in Oklahoma and have constant anxiety about the world ending suddenly. I've read that no less than 4 world ending catastrophes are avoided by superheroes each year. Eventually they're going to fail right?
>>
>>91731591
Fucking flyovers, where are the New Warriors when you need 'em?
>>
>>91731515
>Be me
>Dad owns a bakery.
>He's out of town and leaves me with the shop.
>No one is coming in and I'm bored as fuck.
>Get an idea.
>Put a back on my head and strip naked.
>I run out with a bag full of pies screaming. "I'M PIE-MAN, FEAR ME!"
>Start throwing pies at people.
>Cause mass hysteria because they think there's something more to my powers.
>Really I'm just a naked autist throwing pies at people.
>Throw last pie.
>It hits some harry manlet in a yellow costume.
>Next thing I know he sprouts claws.
>He attacks me and everything goes black.

Currently in the hospital right now. Damn muties.

Pie-Man will be back by the way. Some of you are alright, just don't let me see you without a pie tomorrow.
>>
>>91731615
Good move considering Cap's recent Hydra scandal. Just wednesday he parked a fleet of helicraft on the whitehouse lawn.
>>
>>91731649
What the fuck is AIM? Are you talking about Hyrda?
>>
>>91731515
>be at the movies
>some group of ladies infront of me won't shut up
>let them know they're being rude and ask them to be quite
>Captain America's illigament Latino kid punches me in the eye
>goes on about civil and feminist rights and something about mansplaning and menstrual cycles
>everyone claps
>I had to go to the ER for a fractured eye socket

This is my supervillain origin...
>>
>>91731619
Oh yeah? Explain why the police went from trying to catch him until that jackass Peter Parker made him a corporate mascot for DIVERSITY points?

Face it, he's a mutie and he's just trying to pretend to be normal.
>>
>>91731642
I want a Dateline series about The Punisher catfishing pedophiles.
>>
>>91731591
Be as smug as you want. Last week I saw She-Hulk explode out of her clothes, and the week before that I was turned into a spider.
>>
It's only been a couple years, but this world isn't how I remember it. I remember Iron Man having gray colored armor from the chest down, a gray Hulk, the Blob eating the Wasp, Cap getting angry about France for some reason. But one day, I woke up. And now, I'm in some weird other universe. Is this the Mandela effect, guys? Did anybody else here experience this shit?
>>
>>91731719
Go back, Berenstain faggot.
>>
>>91731703
Speaking of Parker, does anyone even own a Webware?
>>
>>91731719
Wasn't that a storyline from Investigation Comics?
>>
I tried to ask my co-worker if Thor got a sex change or something and they called me a nazi.

Guys I'm confused, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>91731759
>He willingly carries a SHIELD tracking device around with him everywhere he goes

Fucking normies I swear.
>>
>>91731750
I'm serious, dude. I remember this funeral for Spider-Man, the white one, the first one. I saw that shit with my own eyes. And now, I heard he's running his own company. I don't get it. And everybody I tell, they think I'm crazy for suggesting that Spidey could have died.
>>
>>91731591
Have fun not knowing the world is ending until it's already over, faggot.

Real men live right near the action.
>>
>>91731789
I bet your co-workers are too young to remember when Thor was disguised as a doctor. Or that time his brother turned him into a frog. I'm sure this is just another take on that.
>>
>>91731807
>Not wanting Hydra to know where you are in case one of those savage Inhumans attack.
>>
>>91731810
>And now, I heard he's running his own company.

If you're gonna start stupid conspiracy theories at least get your information right. Peter Parker owns Parker Industries, Spider-Man is just the bodyguard.
>>
>>91731789
Thor's always pulling that sort of stuff off. Last month he was a horse.
>>
>>91731037
>space wall
Cap already did it.
>>
>>91731810
>Hurr durr durr look at me I'm so retarded I had a dream and I think it was real so I'm gonna shitpost about it on /co/

Fuck off kid.
>>
So I know a guy who knows a guy that can get me into the same room as an experimental reactor core that pulls power from another dimension. What're the odds I get superpowers from the radiation?

I already tried injecting myself with gamma isotopes but that just gave me cancer.
>>
>>91731840
You mean Mutant attacks, the Inhumans were at least aware enough to know that not everyone wants to join them so they sent people ahead of time to warn people about the cloud.

Mutants show up, make a scene, wait for a day or two for the local muties in hiding to get in trouble somehow they show up and help 'save' them.
>>
>>91731759
Fuck no. I don't want anything to do with Parker Industries ever since they stopped producing those bitchin' robots for Spider-Man's crime fighting army.

>tfw trained for months to get certified.
>went through all that background stuff
>finally be qualified to pilot the robots
>that same day, they scrap all of it and lay off the Spiderlings.

Fuck Parker Industries. I wanted to pilot a robot!
>>
>>91731356
>sudden

You've always been gay. Full gay. No matter how many women you've fucked.
>>
File: dr.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
>a recusant Latverian dressing up as a costumed vigilante was captured and publicly executed this morning
Doom Latveria is and always will be Best Latveria.
Every single one of you anti-Latverian shills should fucking ask yourself why the Jews don't like Latveria at all, and why you pathetic little degenerates with your fucking superhero freaks are so eager to please your Jewish masters.
>>
>>91731403
Real estate prices are shit. And between alien invasions, villain invasion, monster invasions and hero invasions, the Quality of life is pretty good. rent is down to 500 a month with a view of central park.
>>
>>91731998
Hey Doom.
>>
>>91731675
Pie-Man ftw
>>
>>91731998
I was going to move to Latveria, but then doom disappeared and it became just another Balkan shithole. Guess im staying in New York.
>>
>>91731900
Are you Banner's ghost?
Is this how heroes are coming back these days?
>>
>>91731403
I live here because I'm hoping to either be given superpowers by a cosmic event, or by some freak accident.

And my chances are highest in NYC
>>
>>91732095
You could always look for space debris in the ocean or something.
>>
>>91732095
You do realize how many times they just turn into mutated blobs, right?
>>
I'm telling you guys, there are people living in our planet right now that shouldn't be here at all! It just doesn't add up, it all feels odd, like if they are part of another universe or reality...
>>
>tfw living in Vegas
>tfw crime is fucking huge
>tfw those "heroes" say that the mega-crime syndicates are causing these problems

F-fuck guys it isn't true, right? I've got a cousin in New York who works for that Fisk dude, but all these fucks in tights are saying he's the problem, but that's just their bullshit, r-right? He was bringing the jobs back!
>>
>>91732095
Wisconsin guy here, my uncle got powers after getting hit by a school bus unlocked his inner eye.
>>
>>91732251
4/20 was yesterday my dude.
>>
Sometimes i just feel like a background character.
>>
Look at this fucking dude! I saw him at a dinner. He looks like an anime, hahaha
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G
M U T I E S
U
T
I
E
S
>>
>>91732095
Dude, that could end really badly.

You're more likely to die than get that lucky.
>>
>>91732421
KEK! Weeb fuck was probably crying over some lost waifu pillow or some shit.
>>
Ask a guy who fucked a mutant anything.
>>
>>91732495
What power did it have?
>>
>>91732495
What's it like having AIDS?
>>
>>91732495
What's it like to fuck your mom?
>>
Any fellow macro lovers from Jersey here? Ms. Marvel is fighting some giant shit again and she's like 50 ft tall and I'm so gonna be there.
>inb4 'you'll get killed' and other normie bullshit
>people not realizing I don't have anything joyful left in my life except jerking off to giant girls fighting giant monsters
>not wanting to get stepped on by a giant superhero girl, too
normies gtfo
>>
File: God is dead.png (15KB, 290x197px) Image search: [Google]
God is dead.png
15KB, 290x197px
>>91730976
fuck the guy who cured cancer, and fuck anyone that helps others. You're literally worse then hitler if you show an ounce of kindness and should get a noose to kill yourself, also carol is the best.
>>
So you think we'll ever get any help out here in the midwest? I mean we don't really need it all things considered, but it'd be nice if the supers at least pretended like they gave a shit about anyone who didn't live on the coasts. We got muties and aliens and shit here too.
>>
>>91732173
>>91732247
>>91732268
>>91732447
It's ok, I'm a strong trans Muslim PoC who is bi and has a depressing past.
>>
>>91732705
>fuck the guy who cured cancer
you mean Wakanda? yeah fuck those xenophobic assholes.
>>
>>91732963

Oh hell just fuck off. We need more heroes who represent the people, not freaks who don't undestand us and fuck us over in the pursuit of their own selfish agendas. Here's to hoping you get crushed by a falling building or something.
>>
>>91732823
Thor put Asgard in Oklahoma.
>>
>>91731591
Yeah, but then you have to live in Wisconsin.
>>
>>91732534
She can turn electric lights on and off by concentrating.
It was a pretty shitty power.
>>91732576
Like not having AIDS.
>>91732584
Like fucking a girl who isn't and for some reason is like, stunningly attractive.
Seriously, all mutants are either hugely ugly or really hot, no middle ground.
And since her self-esteem is all shot because she's a mutie she's awesome in the sack.

Though when she orgasms the lights flick on and off at random and she keeps burning out the lightbulbs on accident during.....
>>
dude Reed richards is fucking doom's mom. I hacked into the web wear mainframe and saw it
>>
>>91734003
They're both dead retard.
>>
>>91734226
Ill send ya the footage belive me
>>
>>91734290
Do it faggot. Let's see those poor video editing skills.
>>
Why don't we bomb Manhattan and end this superpowered faggotry?
>>
>>91734377
Someone called The _Maker just hacked my computer and deleted the footage
>>
This pace is full of fucking
inhumans
I am getting out of this shithole.
>>
>>91734692
Fuck off mutie
>>
LOKI 2016
I MEAN 2020!!!
beLIEve
>>
>>91731263
That's your fault for not having Mutant insurance, faggot.
>>
>>91732596
Fucking this.
Only reason to live in New Jersey. Once, I actually got a peek up her dress while she was fighting some monster
>mfw it's just pants underneath
I don't know what I expected...
>>
Mutants > shithumans
>>
>>91734613
Yeah, sure they did.
>>
HAIL HYDRA !
>>
>>91734495
Didn't they due that? I don't know, a huge black ball just swallowed it up the other day.
>>
>>91735008
We call it a Wednesday Shithuman faggot. You need to fuck off to space.
>>
>>91735071
Shut up mutie scum. I'm glad your people got gassed.
>>
Hey guys! Any experiences with superheroes?

Personally I remember the time Captain Marvel saved me from a falling building, sure she broke the 4 bad guys necks afterwards but it was pretty cool and all. She has a nice ass.
>>
>>91735132
I almost puked on hulk's back once
>>
>>91735132
I yelled at Spider-Man for crawling on my windows.
>>
>>91735132
Had a pissing contest with Stark in a bar a few years back.
>>
>>91735132
I saw a man in a frog suit getting arrested.
>>
File: -308824922.jpg (524KB, 668x871px) Image search: [Google]
-308824922.jpg
524KB, 668x871px
so a friend of mine told me its perfectly legal to just rape a mutant. I mean its not like they're humans or anything. so should i just go find some random mutie to bang or is there a place for that?
>>
>>91735187
I fucking hate Spider-Man, why the fuck is the faggot is still running around as if he was some kind of real hero? The Avengers are heroes, the Fantastic Four were heroes, even the fucking Muties may count as heroes, but the damned webhead is just a thief in disguise, but since he got into the Avengers somehow and started to hook up with Peter Parker from Parker industries (pretty cool guy, top tier phones, got mine yesterday) most people are getting on his side with each passing day.
>>
>>91735287
You should fuck a morlock anon, they are like mutants but way hotter.
>>
Does anyone know why the Government was cool with some giant gas cloud turning people random people inhuman?
>>
>>91735314
>>91735287
>being this much of a pleb
You'll never know satisfaction until you put your dick inside teethed alien pussy.
>>
>>91735314
Don't they live in the sewer though?
>>
TonyStarkDidNothingWrong FUCK CAP
>>
>>91735328
because it also kills muties.
>>
>>91735360
>still crying after all those years
Stark was so shit he was replaced with a literal serial killer. This is why I voted for Loki the past elections.
>>
>>91735328
>Not wanting super powers

Most of /co/ is just jealous they don't have any, hence the mutant hate
>>
>>91735290
Jameson fuck off
>>
>>91735257
WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD UP!

Frogman got arrested?!? That kid is the only super I /don't/ hate. Why the fuck did they arrest him?
>>
File: -morlocks1-159503449.jpg (496KB, 1600x798px) Image search: [Google]
-morlocks1-159503449.jpg
496KB, 1600x798px
>>91735314
but arent those guys just the hillbillys of the mutant world
>>
File: white rabbit.jpg (162KB, 580x462px) Image search: [Google]
white rabbit.jpg
162KB, 580x462px
>tfw mugged by fucking White Rabbit of all people.
>too embarrassed to tell the cops about it.

Fuck.
>>
>>91735484
Don't know but he was with Kid Aracnid.
>>
>>91735531
Is that the *other* Spider-Man? The other day I called him black Spider-Man and some BLM fuckers yelled a me.
>>
File: 1489296829113.png (20KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489296829113.png
20KB, 650x650px
>>91735493
>Tar Baby
>>
File: smug4-1278528343.jpg (13KB, 282x272px) Image search: [Google]
smug4-1278528343.jpg
13KB, 282x272px
>>91735524
>TFW I got mugged by White Rabbit.

>TFW I told her my cash was in my pants.

>TFW she fell for it.
>>
File: 407704-tigra1300298892724.jpg (44KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
407704-tigra1300298892724.jpg
44KB, 449x640px
so just asking for a friend but how does one obtain the ability to turn into an animal human.
>>
>>91735493
Have you ever tried to have sex with a mutie? Those fuckers only have sex with A-listers and alternate versions of themselves.
>>
>>91735569
I thought Jerry Seinfeld was canon to DC,
not Marvel
>>
>>91731658
>I'm in Oklahoma

How did people there take Thor taking a huge chunk of the land and turning it into the new asgard?
>>
>>91735615
I want to take a chunk of FemThor's butt.
>>
>>91735575
Gotta be born that way. But not like them FILTHY MUTIES.
>>
>>91735559
>Black Spider Man
Who's that fucker anyway? I men, all other spider people at least gave themlselves another names like Scarlet Spider or Kaine, but these guy just rip off go ol' Spidey.
>>
>>91735711
Stryker fuck off
>>
>>91735722
Dunno, maybe it's like with /our girl/ the real Hawkeye and the dude who killed the Hulk?
>>
>>91735722
There isn't a Spider-Boy yet right?
I mean he's at most in high school by the looks of him, right?
>>
>>91735132
Thought I met Dr. McCoy once, just some furry...
Is this that cultural appropriation everyone is talking about, seems racist to dress like a ,mutant?
>>
Listen I'm all for citizens rights, and I know you didn't choose to be born such, but you mutants have to admit that you pose a threat to the rest of us. It's not like your just gay or black or something, that shit is harmless. You all can kill people with your brains or some shit. I don't have any problems with you per see, but you scare me. If one of you gets it in your head to hurt me or my family I can't do anything about it. Can you really blame us for wanting some assurance that you won't just kill us all? I mean some of you have tried it in the past, I read my history books. Can't you just try seeing our point of view instead of screaming about discrimination?
>>
>>91735575
>>91735711
What about The Lizard?
>>
>>91735834
Didn't Spider-Man also started when he was in HS? I clearly remember him saying that but my my memories of those years are inexplicably confusing...
>>
>>91735867
>but you mutants have to admit that you pose a threat to the rest of us.
I think they already know that. That's why that Xavier guy was rounding them up wasn't it?
>>
>>91735809
She has a nice ass tho.
>>
>>91731091
>implying you don't live in New York too
>>
>>91735901

Yeah, and then organizing them into a superhuman paramilitary fighting force beholden to no one but himself. Forgive me if that doesn't fill me with confidence.
>>
GUYS GUYS! I GOT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM STAR LORD!
>>
>>91735921
>*tips tinfoil hat*
This is a "the president is a Skrull tier" shit.
>>
>>91735929
I thought he was in space
>>
>>91735929

Whoop de do, the space cop signed your shit. These guys are all glory hounds, no big fucking deal. Get me a picture of your dick between a super heroines tits and then we'll talk.
>>
>>91735958
to be fair the skrulls did invade us once
>>
>>91735958

Oh come on, you don't buy the cover ups do you? We all know it's true. They have footage of them. They've got uniforms and a fucking stealth jet and shit. Don't tell me I'm crazy!
>>
>>91735929
I GOT A AUTOGRAPH FROM SUPREME LEADER ROGERS BEAT THAT
>>
>>91736006
Next time you'll say Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

I fucking hate this site.
>>
>>91735921
Charles is a nice guy you take tht back. Those mutants are really nice people, except that ginger girl. She is a bitch.
>>
>>91735989
To be honest who doesn't invade us?
What's earth got to give anyway? They come here with giant warships capable of intergalactic travel and we still fuck up the odd rocket launch
>>
>>91736055
didnt that ginger girl eat a planet before
>>
>>91735929
Who?
>>
>Thanos spotted in Colorado
Isn't this like the third time this month? This guy sure likes here.
>>
File: thumbsupcomputerkid.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupcomputerkid.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>be me
>just found out I have the X-Gene
>Fall into a spiral of depression after thinking about how all my friends and family will shun me and be afraid of me if they ever find out I'm a mutie
>Became a shut-in, gained twenty-pounds, barely talked to my family or any of my friends out of fear they'll find me out
>started hearing about mutant hate on the news which made me feel shittier
>One day some bald guy in a wheelchair comes to my door and says he can help me with my powers
>hesitant at first but I decide to hear him out
>before I knew it I started living in a cool-ass mansion with a bunch of other muties
>I got in shape, my depression pretty much went away and I even got a girlfriend now who also lives at the university too
>even got a small cult following with my own fans on the internet after I started going on missions
>all these "normies" talking about how cool I am and sharing stories about how I saved their lives made me feel even better about myself

Friendly reminder that being a mutie ain't so bad as long as you're not one of those Brotherhood of Evil fags.
>>
>>91736072
i dunno maybe its cause the superheroes keep collecting the infinity gems
>>
>>91736088
Y-You wouldn't know him, he superheroes in other galaxies and shit or that's what he told me before asking for 30 bucks.
>>
>>91736093
theres a bar he goes to when mistress death doesnt notice him. I met him there once. Dude tells pretty good stories
>>
>>91736081
I hear she eats other things actually.
>>
>>91736116
It's just that Thanos faggot that goes for them usually. Everyone else just tends to fuck over earth because
>lol why not?
>>
>>91736019
I got naked photos of Carol Danvers taking a shower.
>>
>>91736108
Alright smart guy, what's your "mutant power"? Is it to be a faggot?
>>
File: reed has just watched fan4stic.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
reed has just watched fan4stic.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
guess who just got an internship with reed richards.

haha enjoy flipping burgers all summer faggots while im on the road to SCIENCE! and bitches love science.
>>
>>91736055

You think Professor Xavier is a nice guy, but how do you know that? Have ypy ever met him? Maybe he just has a really good pr team. And hes a mutie too, wjat if he's fucking with peoples heads to make them trist him or something .He has a private army of super humans. That shit is scary. Doesn't thst scare you? The idea that some guy has a mutant hit squad thst are fanatically loyal to him?
>>
Can you New York jerks return Houston's Scarlet Spider already?

I miss him, that fella was a real hero.
>>
File: IMG_1925.png (103KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.png
103KB, 500x418px
>mfw every book at my LCS is dumb superhero bullshit
>mfw they're not even original superheroes, just fanfiction origin stories about existing heroes

Fucking supers ruined my comic books
I don't want to read about the fucking news
>>
Guys I am sure I've seen Galactus daughter here.
I know she is real.
>>
>>91736189
I thought he was dead. Dont u mean the maker ?
>>
>>91736210

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>91735919
>Implying you don't either.
>>
>>91736207
There's still Image out there anon.
>>
>>91736207
>implying Superman isn't GOAT
>>
>>91736150
oh well then

>>91736161
I still thing its the heroes fault for always going agisnt these different aliens. If we are suppost to be enslaved let us be inslaved
>>
>>91736189
You got conned, m8. Reed Richards has been dissapeared for months, probably dead.
>>
>>91735929
Who gives a shit?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (92KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
92KB, 601x508px
>>91736240
>Implying I'd take a pic of the daughter of fucking Galactus
>>
>>91731091
Everyone lives in New York though.
>>
>>91736164
how can u have pics if shes outside the spacewall
>>
>>91736108
>Muties.

>On my /co/

I hope Captain America gasses you.
>>
>>91736282

Fucking do it faggot.
>>
>>91736189
You got an internship with a dead guy?
>>
>>91736295
thats Herr Rogers too you
>>
>>91736284
Why everything cool always happen in NY?
>>
>>91736143
Why does this look like a picture of Chris Pratt?
>>
Daily reminder that you are all bigots for worshiping some heroes like they were gods and hating mutants for something that isn't their fault.
>>
>>91736282
>"Galactus has a daughter"
>"Proof?"
>"H-He just does"

Galactus is some kinda crazy space guy in a kooky hat. No way he has a daughter. If he did, we'd have seen her by now.
>>
Anyone who can asses me on cults here? I got an invitation to join the cult of Dormammu but i'm not sure.

I was in Mephisto's followers for 6 months but damn it was awful, they didn't even have snacks at the meetings and their VIP eternal damnation program was too expensive for what was basically a little bit more of fire and screams.
>>
I am the only one here who actually despise that America faggot? Bitch is annoying as fuck. I don't why you guys like her a lot she is just a cranky bitch who beats people for no reason.
>>
>>91736391
Extradimensional beaners are still beaners, anon.
>>
>>91736355
I have hear she likes to come here.
>>
>>91736391

Even if i did dislike her, which I don't honest , I'm not gonna say it. I don't want to get the shit beaten out if me.
>>
>>91736416
/pol/ fuck off she is not from space Mexico she is from gay perfect utopia
>>
File: greened.jpg (82KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
greened.jpg
82KB, 500x263px
>>91736229
>>91736271
>>91736320
god damnit did i get skrulled again? can someone wipe these guys from existince seriously. wheres a goddamn kree when you need them
>>
>>91736471
Didn't Galactus eat their planet or something?
>>
>>91736371
How could you bail on Mephisto? That dude's legit.

>I wanted to divorce my wife, but we had a kid already so I was going to get screwed with alimony.
>Friend tells me about Mephisto.
>Mephisto does his thing and bada bing bada BONG and I'm unmarried and childless!

I feel so hip and happening now!
>>
>>91736471
>god damnit did i get skrulled again?
>i remembered that time my date turned out to be a fat skrull
>>
>>91736180
Umbrakinesis. Basically I can solidify shadows and control them. I got a lot of practice so I can do some insane shit with it like create complicated constructs and even living creatures out of shadows like bats and wolves. My whole costume is even made out of the shadows i've collected through the years.

My professor gave me the name Shadowstrike as a result. A lot of my mutie friends like to call me Edgelord though.

>>91736295
>la captain america is a nazi meme

That "heil hydra" thing was put out of context and you fucking know it. Spider-Man works with Cap and he's said multiple times that he said it as a joke.
>>
>>91736469

...and how is that any better? If an thing isn't that worse?
>>
>>91736371
>>91736499
Do you get to keep wi-fi when you go to Hell? Because that's a dealbreaker for me. I know you get a good cable/TiVo deal when you get to Heaven.
>>
>>91736520

>Trusting that criminal spider man

Dont know why I expected any better from a "mutie"
>>
>>91736520
>believing Spider-Man

Spider-Man is a menace, I don't care if he's Peter Parker's favorite superhero. He's bad news. Honestly Parker should ditch him as a mascot, because Spider-Man's criminal past will catch up with him sooner or later.
>>
>>91736547
>He thinks he will stay dead
>>
>>91731130
You should go to Israel. The jews are letting mutants live there as their personal Superpowered JIDF. Honestly how that gas cloud didn't fly over Israel and shoah them all I will never know.
>>
>>91736575
Mistress death runs a tight ship for non superheroes my dude. I had to sleep with her brother for her to let me live again
>>
>>91736612

If that's all it took you'd think a lot more people would come back from the dead.
>>
>>91736493
Yeah which gets me thinking.

Skrulls can replicate people's powers right? Why don't a bunch of Skrulls just get together and take Galactus' planet eating powers and use it against him?
>>
>>91736606
Fuck off shithuman go back to the moon
>>
>>91736575
>be depressed
>owe money to the wrong people
>decide to hang myself
>the last i remember was seeing another planet that looked like earth in the sky
>wake up in my home
>the hood's mugs come and beat the crap out of me
>still 500k in debt
>>
>>91735132
You think you're special getting saved the the world's greatest superhero, huh? You pansy.

We used fend for ourselves back in the war days.
>>
>>91736635
maybe she liked me or something cause i got off easy with just doing that
>>
>>91736520
>That "heil hydra" thing was put out of context and you fucking know it.

Uhhh, anon, do you not watch the news at all? A bunch of SHIELD hellicarriers are invading Washington DC with Hydra logos on them. Dude's with Hydra.
>>
>>91731130
>>91731379
How is that you overpowered trash cans are such a menace?
>>
>>91736697
How was that Mistress Death girl like?
>>
Who /illegally on Earth/ here?

The Kree empire has been a shitfest since Hala was destroyed. I took a ride with a Chitauri pal I know. I'm glad I made it before the wall thing was closed.
>>
>>91731715
>Last week I saw She-Hulk explode out of her clothes

There's video of this, right?
>>
>>91731130
You should go to Israel. The jews are letting mutants live there as their personal Superpowered JIDF. Honestly how that gas cloud didn't fly over Israel and shoah them all I will never know.
>>
File: Hank-Hill-upset-gif.gif (468KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hank-Hill-upset-gif.gif
468KB, 500x350px
>>91736753
>I'm glad I made it before the wall thing was closed.

FUCKING NON HUMAN SCUM! GET OFF OF MY PLANET!
>>
>>91732495
How you did it?
>>
>>91736752
unfriendly, didnt laugh at my jokes and it seemed like she had plans among plans. I thought she'd be a nice goth girl who was like a nice old lady in a hot girl's body. dont get me wrong shes a looker if u dont piss her off enough to just see her as a skeleton
>>
So does anyone know what Rogers is going to do to the aliens that are currently on our planet? I mean, we can't exactly throw them back out into space anymore now. Is it cool to execute them?

Species wars now?
>>
>>91736768
she was grey and too muscular
Dr. Banner's death hit her pretty hard
I miss when she was green
>>
>>91736753
I am Groot!

I am Groot...
>>
>>91736839
First the aliens, then the muties and shithumans and then finally the jews.
Everything's lookin' nice.
>>
>>91736839
Supreme leader is going to set up some camps for them soon
>>
>>91732596
Isn't she, like, twelve?

>turn out to be a mutant
>can fly and make this psychic shield thing
>no weird bullshit, could pass as a normal superguy
>am suddenly 10/10
>think things are going well
>girlfriend turns out to be a sleeper agent sentinel
>run straight into the terrigen cloud trying to escape her
>get M-pox
>powers don't work
>am dying

Why is my life suffering
>>
>>91731998
>Doom Latveria being the best
>Jewish Masters

Kikes need to take a hike sure but no way in hell am I going to accept you Doom. If I were to look up Gyp in the Webster's Dictionary I'd see your ugly mug as a reference shot!
>>
>>91736839
Rogers is a nice guy he will ban them to another countries likes Mexico, Israel or Genosha probably.
>>
>>91732576
I heard muties can't get aids
>>
>>91736866
When do we get to kill the demons? I don't trust them.
>>
>>91736928
I've been hell and back bud I know how to kill them when time is right I'll tell you guys how.
>>
>>91736896
We can't get any STDs and we barely get sick because of our enhanced immune system.

One of the many upsides of being a mutant.
>>
>>91736499
God damn it! I lost my job as a divorce lawyer because of that foreign devil. Quit hiring illegals!
>>
What's your favourite anime /a/ (616)?
>>
>>91736971
>I've been hell and back bud

What's it like? I'd imagine all those assholes who claim to be Satan keep arguing with each other.
>>
>>91737076
That one grounded in reality show about politics.

Fuck, what was it called?

Hero Academy?
>>
>>91737076
X-Men evolution
Goth Rogue best waifu
>>
>>91737076
I liked Kobayashi's Mutant Maid and the loli Red Skull one last season.
>>
>>91737130
>Hero Academy
It's just an edgy X-Men's rip off with better waifus
>>
File: Shekle Shuffle 101.jpg (57KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shekle Shuffle 101.jpg
57KB, 441x600px
>>91736649
Not inhuman, just a human sick and tired of jewish tricks. I don't hate mutants but Israel and their jewry has to go. Remove their defense and let sandmutants or Islama-Inhumans rid the world of the jewish menace. Remember if Hitler was more through then we wouldn't have that insufferable Magneto playing fake Furher of the mutants. That Kitty Pryde isn't up to some yiddish mischief with control over the "X-Men" is highly likely. When mutants, inhumans, aliens, etc gather together humanity suffers. Jews partnering up with them isn't anything new. Bloody subversives stick together like rat packs.
>>
>>91737224
I sm jew and Magneto does not represent me.
>>
>>91737076
>Psylocke solo anime never
>>
File: korya_01124004592.jpg (302KB, 349x598px) Image search: [Google]
korya_01124004592.jpg
302KB, 349x598px
>>91736504
>be me
>date this really hot chick who has shapeshifting superpowers since birth but totally not a filthy mutant. claims to be a science baby.
>start having sex with her
>she wants me to suck her dick (which is totally not gay)
>start sucking her dick while fingering her butthole
>she starts getting lightheaded and breathing heavy
>she cums in my mouth and falls to the bed.
>notice something weird as her skin starts to turn green and odd looking and she has elf ears.
>its a fucking skrull. OF ALL THE INDIGNITIES
>spit the filthy alien jizz out of my mouth, put my clothes back on, and walk out of her apartment.
>walk directly to my nearest Shield branch and report her to the proper authorites
>>
>>91737309
Anon...
>>
>>91737309
How does Skrull sex even work?

Is anon filled with Skrull eggs?
>>
So I haven't checked the news in forever but when did Spider-Man start using swords and guns?
>>
>>91737355
Probably, SHIELD's probably gonna probe his ass for 'em.
>>91737309
Congrats on the litter, mate!
>>
>>91737309
you reported her? Fucking narc. Skrull chicks have it all.
>>
>>91737076
Disc Wars.

Too bad they got into some legal trouble because some heroes didn't like how they were being portrayed. Hopefully it won't get cancelled because of that.
>>
>>91737367
Must've been influenced by that Deadpool guy he's been hanging around.

I hired him once during his Mercs For Money thing. They suck. The cartoon one kept telling me it was rabbit season.
>>
>have cancer
>billion supers have made a cure to cancer but won't share
Im glad the f4 are dead
>>
>>91737076
The one about Pirate Supers always kicked ass. My favorite was the guy who would lie so well that he could hit you with a 2 pound hammer and you'd think it was 5 tons.
>>
File: SkrullMilk.jpg (42KB, 550x325px) Image search: [Google]
SkrullMilk.jpg
42KB, 550x325px
>>91737309
You got Skrull Milk in you man. That's not good at all, you don't have much time left. The best thing you can do now is kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (1MB, 2000x1521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
1MB, 2000x1521px
Anyone else feel like your just a copy of the real you or is it just me?
>>
>>91731091
I think it's Galactus or something.

My state gets some weird shit, though, and it's apparently all focused on Cleveland for some reason. Like the Mistake by the Lake didn't have enough of a bad reputation without the duck-man and the vampire cow.
>>
>>91737309
OOOOOH, can we name the babies?!?
>>
>>91735132
Told wolverine to fuck off once. Somehow I didn't get mutilated, he must not have heard me.
>>
>>91737485
Now that you mention it, I have noticed a lot of people on the street having the same face.
>>
>>91735132
I once saw this guy in a bar. He was blond and sleek. The bar was empty that day so I sat next to him. Everything next to him was burning. It was like hel He invited me a drink. He had some good stories and knew a lot about magic. Then he told me ''Wanna know something about magic? Any fucker can do it''. The he left the place.
>>
File: IMG_0606.png (56KB, 2067x2067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.png
56KB, 2067x2067px
Guys I've been doing some investigations and I know this sounds fucking crazy but I Thing captain American is a Hyhzmekwondbekzmen rnhdkwns hrlp ejxhenzk great hero and true defender of American ideals
>>
File: b_ko_by_inspector97-d4sgrpd.jpg (145KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b_ko_by_inspector97-d4sgrpd.jpg
145KB, 873x1200px
>>91737433
A-Ko, even if it is fucking weird for Stark to make a character out of fictional offspring. Even if he just let them use his name, you gotta admit it's creepy.
>>
>>91737769
>He doesn't watch the news.

Cap lead an invasion against DC with Hydra already. It's pretty much confirmed.

I for one welcome our new Hydra overlords.
>>
>>91737775
While we're on the subject.

What the hell was up with black haired Sentry?
>>
>>91737769
Uh, duh? If not for his wall, we'd all be sucking chitauri cock right now.
>>
Whatever happened to this guy anyways?

He came out of fucking nowhere and then disappeared. I think he was called Batwing or something. He was so badass.

also how the fuck does Peter Parker always get these amazing photos?
>>
>>91737841
Eh, he's okay in my book so long as he doesn't Void.
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (90KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
90KB, 633x537px
Anyone got super organization stories?
I did an intern ship for Hydra once hours were a bitch but they gave me good recommendations so I could work in a New York firm as long as I would swore absolute loyalty for the day the empire rises and takes over this corrupted world once uniforms were itch as fuck though
>>
>>91737872
>also how the fuck does Peter Parker always get these amazing photos?
Staged obviously. Spidey has some kind of tech deals with Parker right? So clearly those pictures are his payment for the tech.
>>
>>91737472
Super lying should be a power.

>inb4 Loki
>>
>>91737818
Fuck how long till this blows over like it always does?
>>
>>91737907
I got drunk and woke up in the Great Lake Avengers HQ.
>>
>>91737485
>>91737632
You know today I bumped into a black family living down the street. I fucking swear they weren't there before.
>>
>>91737907
Do they still have no dental plan?
>>
>>91737872
>also how the fuck does Peter Parker always get these amazing photos?

He's a damn good photographer, that's how. You can tell because he works at the Daily Bugle, those guys are top notch.
>>
>>91731130
What's a mutant? Some kinda knockoff Inhuman?
>>
>>91737982
Hopefully it doesn't, Cap's finally getting some shit done like keeping those filthy aliens out.
>>
>>91737995
Did you hit on Bertha?

I would.
>>
>>91738035
You disgust me.
>>
>you will never live in a timeline where superpowers don't exist
I'd be so happy if we had a single week where an alien invasion or some super tech robbery didn't happen in my city.
>>
>>91738006
Yep, doctor almost put a fucking hypnosis chip in my skull twice fuckers didn't think I followed the dream enough or some shit
>>
>>91738088
>Living in New York.
>>
>>91737996
Anyone else feel like half the fucking heroes suddenly turned into female SJW spearheads or something?
>>
>>91738127
Well, now that you mention it [a lot of misogynistic filth] [Redpilled MRA meninist casual racism] [Unsolicited opinions on Israel???] to be completely honest senpai.
>>
File: you want fries with that.gif (988KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
you want fries with that.gif
988KB, 500x200px
>be in central park one day
>see squirrel girl hoping through the trees
>yell out to her "hey gurrl want some nuts" pointing to my pants
>she climbs down from the trees gets right in my face and says " sure anon i would love some nuts".
>so I pull out a bag of peanuts i had gotten earlier from my pocket.
>we than both sit down under a tree and just eat some nuts and just talk about random shit for a couple of hours.
>become great friends with her and just hang out with each other when we have the time.
>>
>>91731507
It's funny how does he doesn't care about his devilish looks or blue skin.
>>
>>91731515
Have you tried joining the Thunderbolts?
>>
I just found a infinity gem what should I do with it
>>
>>91738681
Eat in order to absorb its powers and become a god among men.
>>
>>91738681
Which one is it?

>>91738742
Nah, then he'll accidentally pass it and flush it. What you need is a surgical implant so it's embedded internally somewhere.
>>
>>91738681
Insert anally
>>
>>91738035
Fuck no!
A woman that fine needs to be charmed.
>>
>>91738681
It's worthless, you should send it to me.
>>
>>91738771
Time gem
>>
>>91738972
Timefreeze Blowjob
>>
>>91738972
Buy cheap wine, age it to perfection, then sell it. You'd make a killing.
>>
>>91731515
Dude you should join Hydra, they have great benefits plus you get to travel the world
>>
File: 1490230297587.gif (499KB, 357x230px) Image search: [Google]
1490230297587.gif
499KB, 357x230px
>>91731591
>Live in New Orleans
>Literally everyone that lives in the French Quarter practices magic and know voodoo
>>
>>91735575
Ask Sauron, unless you've got something against being half-dinosaur
>>
>>91739066
>when your barber, green grocer, drug dealer, and parole officer all go by "Baron Samedi" like that's the only loa out there
>>
>>91739128
I miss the Sons of Samedi so much
>>
File: Maryland'sGreatestSupervillian.jpg (71KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
Maryland'sGreatestSupervillian.jpg
71KB, 552x552px
>>91731591
>Live in Maryland in the bay area.
>No dirty muties or pompous inhumans or other supers
> Only one supervillian in the area and he's a joke and routinely stopped by the police.

I swear the only reason they let the guy go free all the time is because they think he'll boost tourism somehow.
>>
>>91738110
It's not all bad. It does get really expensive to live here though. Wanna buy some genuine vacuum packed pieces of Spiderman webbing?
>>
>>91739231
I'd come watch him fuck up a few hobos.
>>
>>91738972
>stop time
>skip time
>speed up time
Obviously make a JoJo reference
>>
I'm kind of bored
>>
filthy dumb mutie scum
>>
Am I the only one who enjoys Infamous Iron Man?
>>
>>91731505
>posting 'Daredevil is Murdock" meme again
how's it like to be retarded?
>>
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on Pym Particled?

My fetish must be lived.
>>
>>91736670
>The Hoof

That wannabe? What's he up to? For awhile it seemed like he was trying to be a Zemo-tier villain then he just disappeared.
>>
>>91737709
Sounds like some low-rent Strange wannabe.
>>
>>91738012
>he reads the Daily Bugle
Daily Bugle is fake news. You gotta read the Daily Globe.
>>
Hi guys, /trv/ here. I plan spending my vacations in wakanda.
What am I in for?
>>
>>91747192
Lots of xenophobia and bland, overpriced food, the local cuisine is garbage and the people have a superiority complex bigger then even the most arrogant of New Yorkers.
>>
How come we never get any COOL heroes like in my comic books? I want Superman and Batman, not a bunch of dumb muties
>>
>>91747919
Then it is just like France minus Bartroc leaping around?
>>
Hi guys, my name is NFL Superpro. You know, the football guy ? I made the news sometime, maybe you've heard about me. Anyways, I figured, what with the inhumans-mutants war and stuff like that, I don't think I can afford to remain solo. So I'm thinking of making my own super-team. I'm looking for any unaffiliated heros interested, preferably sport-themed. Here's my email for contact: [email protected].
>>
File: 1492568031397.jpg (15KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
1492568031397.jpg
15KB, 353x353px
>>91731291
filthy mutant detected.
>>
>>91731130
I am a sentinel.
>>
Psst
hey
hail hydra
>>
>>91748131
You know that Investigation Comics based their Justice League off of the Squadron Supreme right? Hell, I was happy as pie the day that Hyperion and his pals finally gave Atlantis some justice and killed Namor after all the shit that asshole has caused for us 'surface dwellers'
>>
Why the fuck are there no supers in Alabama? They're only like in 4 states max
What the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>91749188
All of America's top superhero talent is centered in the East Coast, occasionally they might migrate to the West Coast.
>>
so /co/ why havent you embraced us yet?
all we want is to be freinds and eat brains.
join us /co/ its fun.
>>
File: VOID IS SO KAWAII!.png (182KB, 291x259px) Image search: [Google]
VOID IS SO KAWAII!.png
182KB, 291x259px
>>91737076
Does anyone remember the Sentry anime? Man that shit was bizarre.

>Void turned out to be the girl who was perving on him.

Who writes this garbage?
>>
>>91747003
>He doesn't read the Daily Bugle.

It's the only real news out there. Except when they cover mutant stories. Why is Jameson such a cuck that sucks them off so much?
>>
>>91751353
>Wanting to fuck an alien.

I hope supreme ruler Rodgers puts you in the ovens.
>>
Anyone else wish our heros were more like that comic universe DC?

Those heros seem to care about the damage they cause, especially that Superman guy.
>>
>>91749138
>Talking shit about based Namor
Namor is a nice dude unlike Black Panther.
>>
>>91751880
>Sentry's Bizarre Adventure
Man that guy had a hard life
>>
>>91736888
>mutie
you deserved it
>>
File: basedhill.jpg (19KB, 236x382px) Image search: [Google]
basedhill.jpg
19KB, 236x382px
>Actually keeps our nation secure
>Actually hot
>Not a steroids abusing liberal psyop
>Not bowing to the mutie dindu nuffins

Why is Ex-Director Hill so based /co/? And why are all the cucks on CNN and Fox bashing her? Media Bias much?
>>
>>91752391

No kidding... I liked Hill. Much more than Sharon Carter.
>>
>>91752304
I don't like water breathers any more than I trust muties. So you can guess how much i dislike and distrust Namor? At least in Investigator Comics they made Namur into a kind of a cool characters. Never mind the crappy cartoons he was in.
>>
Why do you hate muties /co/? Must of them just want live a quiet life and some of them are very hot.
>>
>>91752415
Who was that one midget they got once? Johnny something, the chick with the haircut like 90s Angelina Jolie? I hear she got fired after they killed a bunch of people.

Also

>Looks like she's twenty one day
>Looks like, sixty plus another

How stupid do they think we are? Obviously they couldn't even get a good body double for that Carter chick.
>>
>>91737076
Mutant Lord
All those mutant waifus do things to my dick.
>>
>>91737076
The one with the kid , the girl and the duck searching for the Infinity Gems.
>>
>>91752479
Because I grew up under constant threat of a mutant terrorist named Magneto, and I idolized the X-men for standing up against him. But then they let him not only join the x-men, but rule it too. That would be like if the jews accepted Hitler as their lead rabbi. After that day I lost all respect for mutants and saw them for what they really are.
>>
File: 1389439655576.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
1389439655576.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>tfw flatscans are seething just because you exist
stay mad genelets
>>
>>91752479
>Why do you hate terrorist freaks.

Hmmmmm, I don't know, why do I hate them?
>>
File: nM7kqctr.jpg (188KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
nM7kqctr.jpg
188KB, 1439x1374px
>No Superman
>No Green Lantern Corps
>Hero vs Hero shit and complaints about mutants every other day

Time for suicide.
>>
>>91754376
>Wanting knock off Sentry
>Wanting knock off Novas.

Why is Investigation Comics so shit?
>>
>>91753687
>tfw you muties just avoided getting gassed out of existence, only for based Supreme Leader Rogers to probably gas you all again.
>>
Guys, there are rumors that Supreme Leader Rogers is planning to ban any form of pornography
>>
>>91755169
>Implying based Rogers doesn't have a 2-D waifu.
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.