[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one are you honestly more excited for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0750.jpg (73KB, 635x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0750.jpg
73KB, 635x350px
Which one are you honestly more excited for?
>>
File: 1491171467924.jpg (347KB, 1166x1749px) Image search: [Google]
1491171467924.jpg
347KB, 1166x1749px
>>91231006
homecoming, but mostly because I'm a colossal Ironfag from /m/ and I want the Hot Toys 1/6th scale figure of Iron Man's new suit on my shelf.

I have actual negative hype for Justice League.
>>
The only comic related movie this year I was excited for was Lego Batman because I'm not completely retarded.
>>
>>91231006
New Mutants
>>
>>91231125
You're right, you're not retarded.

You're just a manchild.
>>
>>91231006
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I'm so indifferent to both of them. Like, I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU, but I'm not excited for it and my expectations are really low, and I'm not going to get myself worked up for a film directed by the guy who did the past two mistakes.
>>
>>91231006
JL definitely.
>>
>>91231092
>Iron Man is a Hisei Era style hero
>Spiderman is a Showa Era style hero
It's kinda fitting in a thematic sense, but it's just Marvel pairing their two biggest mascots together.

More excited for Spidey's movie. DC has better comics though.
>>
>>91231162
>I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU
lol
>>
>>91231006
100% apathetic to all comic movies.
I want /tv/ to leave.
>>
>>91231006
Spider-Man, primarily because I just have so little faith left in Snyder and really the DCEU. But to be totally honest I expect a pretty average Spider-Man movie with maybe a really good performance from Keaton.
>>
>>91231006
Spider-Man.
>>
>>91231203
go ahead and laugh but that's what most people are going to do
>>
>>91231006
I don't even know how Marvel fans can be that excited for Homecoming.
>>
>>91231125
You should have seen Logan.
>>
I can't believe I'm letting myself get excited for JL

m-maybe it'll be good
>>
>>91231203
Like, I know it's a stupid drone move, but I kind of like the idea of each film feeling like an episode of a show.
>>91231267
You should see how diehard some of the Spider-Man fans are. They just can't see reason.
>>
>>91231006
desu Justice League, even if its bad its new Weve had a lot of spider-man movies and they keep using lamer villains
>>
>>91231260
Why? Supporting companies just to support companies is retarded. You gonna get the latest Apple product too?
>>
>>91231267
>Tony Stark
>MCU
I don't see how you CAN'T see how people are excited
>>
>>91231006
I'm a big fan of Spider-Man and I have a big crush on Tom Holland so Homecoming.
>>
Thor 3
>>
>>91231382
probably and so are most people
>>
Spider-Man.

Only reason why is because the Marvel movies are just like watching an episode of a TV show at this point; I'm just following along with what happens in the MCU.
>>
Spider Man. A 3 hour JL movie of Snyder wanking off to imagery will only annoy me. Though I'm still waiting for the DCEU to change my mind
>>
>>91231399
You're implying that the only things to look forward to in the Spider-Man movie are fucking Iron Man and the fact that it's in the MCU, and not Spidey himself.
I want a SPIDER-MAN movie, not Iron Man 6.
>>
>excitement for a Spider-Man movie
>not Raimi

when will you plebs learn
>>
I don't expect JL to be good, but I do expect it to be entertaining and memorable at least.

I feel like Homecoming will fade from my memory quicker
>>
> Thor 3 > JL > WW >>> Homecoming.
Mainly because Thor is my 2nd favorite comic character.
I see the likelihood of things going wrong with it highest. Really excited for Blanchett's Hela.
Pissed about how un-valkyrie Valkyrie looks. (and I was honestly fine with Tessa's casting)

WW I am mainly excited for Ares.

Homecoming I am excited for Keaton's Vulture and little else.
>>
>>91231477
no one cares who is actually in the movie

like >>91231447 said it's just another episode in a great series

it's the same with Star Wars
>>
>>91231565
When a series gets bland and doesn't improve any of its flaws, and in some episodes actually doubles down on them, I drop it.
>>
>>91231006
I'm more interested in Thor 3 because I want to see what sort of mess it will be and Loki impersonating Odin is neat.

I'm excited for Spider-man except for the scenes that we know are going to be in the movie of "hero loses all his expensive toys and doubts himself."

I'm curious about Wonder Woman, have no hope for JL, and I'm not feeling GotG2 either but I didn't like the trailers for the first one and I still liked it.
>>
Neither, both look like shit.
>>
>>91231006

Spider-Man, bro.

Because it's Spider-Man. I'm not super hyped, and I'm not obessing over it, but I was twelve once.

It's fucking Spider-Man.
>>
Spider-Man trailer already gave away the whole movie and the visuals look really bland.

Justice League, there's at least some mystery surrounding it, and even if it's bad, it still has Snyder's visuals which are always great.
>>
>>91231629
no one cares what you do everyone else still loves it and watches religiously

this is a GoT or TWD level series
>>
Spider-Man, no contest.
>>
>>91231006
Justice league

Homecoming feels like a Sony ruse
>>
>>91231006
>Are you more excited for a shitty movie or an "eh, it's alright" movie?
Gee OP I dunno.
>>
>>91231746
>there's at least some mystery surrounding it

Not really. We know the plot for that as well.

Plus it's just the first trailer. Give them time.
>>
>>91231006
Black Panther
>>
Spiderman, because at worst and best it will be inoffensively bland.

JL will be abysmally shitty however, hopefully a fun kind of shit though like Batman and Robin.
>>
>>91231006
JL
its their first live action movie

we already had 5 spidermans
>>
>>91231006
Justice League

i have seen more than enough of spider-man and just over the him
>>
>>91231006
im just gona torrent both desu
>>
>>91231860
This, I'm waiting.
>>
>>91231959
This
>>
>>91231832
Plot leaks aren't the same as trailer confirmations though. In reality most people don't read the plot leaks and out of those that exist many are inaccurate. Notice how they change every time new info is given to us?
>>
>>91231969
obvious mouse shill (you)
>>
>>91232104
The trailer confirmed a bunch of leaks AND they're going for a barebones scavenger hunt story. And as I said, give them time.
>>
>>91231006
Tired of the MCU to be honest, plus i feel like i watched the movie already with that trailer.

Justice League has me more hyped
>>
>>91231643
i just want some decent smash, we haven't had any good smash since 2012
>>
Homecoming is an Ironman movie like Suicide Squad was a Joker movie.
>>
Justice League will be a mess, Spiderman Homecoming will be mediocre at best
>>
>>91231159
we're on a board called "comics & cartoons," anon. we're all manchildren.
>>
>>91231148
I see someone has taste. Fucking Demon Fucking Bear!
>>
>>91231006
My 2017 hype list is
Logan>Thor 3>GOTG 2>JL>Homecoming>WW

As a massive Spideyfag, nothing about Homecoming has been particularly enticing, aside from the good costumes and Tomei being a MILF.
>>
>>91231006
Justice League's last trailer looked like exactly what I want the JL movie to be. But I'm staying cautiously optimistic because trailers lie.

On the other side the Homecoming trailer was underwhelming as hell. I'm on the fence whether I'll even bother to see it.
>>
>>91231525
He struck gold once and failed twice horribly. When will you stop sucking his cock. Or at least suck his cock for ash vrs the evil dead
>>
>>91232387
Homecoming is an Iron Man movie like Civil War is an Iron Man movie.
>>
>>91231006
Justice League

Im just not interested in the third 'just starting out/in hugh school' movie start for Peter. Hell ive never been a big Spiderman fan but i would like if he was as established or a big hero in his own right and having him be a mentor to a new hero like his daughter or Miles
>>
>>91232562
Nice list. I would switch JL and Spiderman just cause of Keaton. But i am probably wrong for that cause MCU villains are always hyped and turn out bad...but still Keaton...
>>
>>91231006
Spider-Man game
>>
>>91232593
I'll believe it when I see it, so far Homecoming and Suicide Squad have done the exact same thing, advertise the shit out of a character who isn't the main focus of the film. I bet Ironman gets maybe 5 more minutes of screen time than Joker did.
>>
>>91231092
that armor is beautiful
>>
>>91232577
He only failed once, and not horribly
>>
>>91232646
>Spoiler

What a surprise.
>>
>>91232700
Like RDJ wont have a side arc of him trying to bang Aunt May
>>
File: CUP.jpg (54KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
CUP.jpg
54KB, 666x999px
>>91231006
Pic related.
>>
>>91232670
He will have a couple of cool lines but be wasted just like Spader, Kingsley, Weaving, Pace, Rourke, and inevitably Brolin.
>>
>>91232700
Iron Man is not really being advertised the way the Joker was. Plus the trailer spells out he won't be involved in the climatic fight.
>>
>>91231006
Justice League, no contest
>>
>>91231969
>muh /tv/ boogieman
>>
>>91232741
Weaving wasn't wasted.

Neither was Kingsley, really. The character was wasted but he gave it his all both as intimidating terrorist and bumbling buffoon.
>>
>>91232817
Weaving and Kingsley did good with what they were given, but Weaving ended up not even wanting to return and his "death" was ambiguous, and Kingsley was made to be a goofy idiotic drunk.
Like yeah he gave it his all but for what? A shitty twist that immediately sidelines him.
>>
>>91232907
>but Weaving ended up not even wanting to return

Weaving burned a lot of his commercial bridges a while ago. Now he's doing damage control.
>>
>>91233009
Elaborate
>>
>>91231006
Justice league
>>
>>91231405
Why tho. Kid looks inbred.
>>
>>91231788
>Sony ruse

this
>>
>>91233037
Weaving worked on the MCU and on the Transformers franchise to afford dedicating himself to indie projects that appealed to him but randomly decided to talk shit about both. Michael Bay called him out and fired him and Marvel hasn't asked him back since. While the Transformers ship has sailed Weaving has been backtracking on his comments about Marvel lately and claiming he'd return to the role it asked.
>>
Getting pretty sick of spidermeme movies, won't lie. Sucks because I used to love the comics they just suck so much right now, and the last four movies he was in were meh to shit, I don't even want to see his stupid face anymore.

Wasn't a huge fan of MoS or BvS but at least it was a new direction. If I had to choose one to go see, it'd be JL, just because I honestly want to see where they go. Hope it's not shit.

I guess, honestly, I don't care about any of this shit all that much.
>>
I'm more curious about JL since Homecoming seems like an inevitable watch with friends while I'm sure everyone I know will avoid continue to avoid any DC movie like the plague, but the only cape movie I was anything close to excited about this year was Lego Batman.
>>
Spider-Man
>>
Honestly after the seeing the trailer for both of them it's really hard to decide because they both look so godawful.
>>
>>91233582
The only movie I could possibly get hype for after seeing the trailers is Guardians and maybe Thor 3, the others just look like they're going to be so mediocre. I'm calling it now that the last great comicbook movie will be Logan
>>
>>91233673
Logan was the only movie that could be a contender in the the bomic book movie ever. So that is unfair.

I am unsure did Logan usurpe The Crow? I only saw Logan once but...damn
>>
JL, Im starting to get Marvel fatigue, I didint even enjoy Strange that much. At least with JL I know there will be some weird ass scene that will be as memorable as Pa kent's death or MARTHA.
>>
>>91231006
I just realized that I'm not excited about them. The quality of DC and Marvel movies has been shit in this decade
>>
File: spidey_185-1.png (2KB, 87x114px) Image search: [Google]
spidey_185-1.png
2KB, 87x114px
Spider-Man. I've been a Spiderfag my whole life.
>>
Isnt it a bit unfair to compare the 2? Though I will say, Im morbidly curious as to how Snyder will fuck this one up. As for Spider Man, Im more interested in the possible Sinister Six team-up rather than the movie itself
>>
JL. Homecoming looks worse than every spidey film before it, asm 2 included.
>>
>>91233921
>Worse than ASM2
Whoa there anon, lets not say things that we cant take back.
>>
>>91231006
Homecoming. But even though I loathed MoS and BvS, I've warmed to the idea of Justice League somewhat. Mostly because of WB demanding that Snyder play it safe for fear he'll shit the bed again.

It looks fun. All Snyder has to do is make a fun superhero movie. It's perfect for his sensibilities. Although if it winds up sucking gorilla cock, you guys are more than welcome to laugh at me.
>>
>>91231006
I don't really feel excited for much of anything anymore because depression. But if I had to pick, probably Spider-man.
>>
>>91233921
I seriously don't understand why everyone's so fucking down on Homecoming.
>>
>>91231162
>Like, I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU,
>>
>>91234055
snyder is the george lucas of our time
>>
>>91234080
I've been there, bro. You're never alone.
>>
>>91234122
That depends on which era of Lucas you're referring to.
>>
>>91232700
Who cares? The whole movie is about Iron Man already!

Peter wanting to look good in front of him.
He gave him the suit.
He is going to fuck Aunt May probably, at least flirt with her.
Vulture's backstory is related to Iron Man to the point that they show him in the trailer holding his helmet
>>
>>91231006
justice league because im ayn rand
>>
>>91231006

Would you rather eat a steak that Zack Snyder pissed on, or a mouth full of white bread?
>>
JL just because I'm curious about whether or not it'll actually be good or at least how bad it will be. I also feel like it'll have the much better visuals and action.

I'd be more excited for Homecoming if they didn't spoil the whole fucking movie in that last trailer.
>>
Should be a good holiday season.
>>
>>91234404
Just like Suicide Squad was all about Joker right?
>>
I'm pretty hyped for JL, I really liked BvS and the trailer looked awesome. Also I'm massively looking forward to Superman's glorious resurrection.
>>
>>91234404
>Vulture's backstory is related to Iron Man to the point that they show him in the trailer holding his helmet

That's the toy helmet from the robber Spider-Man arrests early in the movie.
>>
>>91234551
The set pics looked a bit tacky but I'll wait for the trailer to make up my mind, I like Taika Waititi so this might be one of the few MCU movies that succeeds at being funny.
>>
>>91234652
Well they're not on Earth much so they should be able to get kind of nuts with the designs. And some of the tackiness might be because it lacks cg or something like Vision's makeup and such. Though he looks tacky even with it done I suppose.
>>
>>91231006
both
>>
>>91234775
>Well they're not on Earth much so they should be able to get kind of nuts with the designs

Maybe they'll have a bunch of cool CGI creatures but so far all the space characters just look like people at a rave. Not all that impressive.
>>
>>91231006
I'm unironically more hype for Thor than either of these.
>>
Justice League, by far. Anything from Marvel is meh to me, except for the PS4 Spidey game.
>>
>>91231006
JL, Snyder is a mad man, homecoming is by the numbers
>>
>>91234557
Maybe if Amanda Waller made the Suicide Squad about killing Joker.
>>
>>91231006

>Finally getting a spidey-manz movie from a competent studio after 3 shit films

Keaton Vulture looks great. Costume looks great. First time high school Pete has actually been cast with an actor that can pass as a schoolboy. Civil War set a good precedent for a Spider-man that actually quips. The stuff about Spidey not being allowed to punch sucks, but it's a fly in the ointment and may even lead to more creative action scenes so who knows?
>>
>>91231006

Unironically Justice League. I'm kinda sick of RDJ's Iron Man and the film seems to have a really by the numbers approach in regards to plot.

I don't think JL will be a great film but I'm interested in seeing how Snyder handles the super speed effects and how Aquaman and Cyborg are presented
>>
>>91231162
>Like, I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU

Just watch the after credit scene on Youtube a few weeks later if you wanna see how it "ties in"
>>
>>91232756
>Iron Man is not really being advertised the way the Joker was

Yeah he takes up even more time in the Trailers than Joker did
>>
>>91231006
don't care, but justice league seems cool. couldn't fucking care less about yet another spiderman film.
>>
File: Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg (68KB, 290x398px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Poster.jpg
68KB, 290x398px
>>91231006
I am a DCfag who strongly resents what Zack Snyder has done to my favourite characters on celluloid. And I honestly think there's no need for more Spider-Man movies since pic related already exists and nothing will surpass it, plus the brownwashing issue.

I won't see either.
>>
>>91231006

I'm not really terribly excited about either. Justice League is likely going to be yet another clusterfuck, and Spiderman seems like it'll be pretty by the numbers.

I guess more Spiderman, since I expect at least it will be watchable in a "meh" way?
>>
>>91231006
justice leauge
>>
>>91231006
Neither. The only capeshit I'm excited about this year is Thor Ragnarok.
>>
>>91231006
both of them make me puke. They're horrible in their own surprising way.
>>
>>91231006
JL. I spent all my Spidey money on Raimi back in the day and I'm not hyped for Spideysjw.
>>
File: 1485736796002.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485736796002.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
I'm a spiderfag and I'll only go see Homecoming because of the momentum. It's like something that I just have to get it over with, see it for myself to earn my right to complain.

Justice League is unironically the comic book movie I'm most excited about this year. Snyder's work is like a bizzare freak occurrence in the current Hollywood, both in the good and the bad way.
>>
>>91231092
That does look nice
>>
>>91231006
Completely equal.
>>
I'm tired of the DCEU flops which always get "fixed" in the bluray release. I'll watch Spiderman in theatres with my family and bootleg JL
>>
>>91231006
JL as we've already has 5 Spider-Man movies, and i doubt this will do anything special.

JL might not be great, but it's atleast somewhat new
>>
Wonder Woman
>>
>>91231006
I was excited for Homecoming until I realized it was Iron Man 6 feat Spidey.
On the other side Justice League is the movie I am excited for since the JLU cartoon.
>>
I actually liked the most recent trailers for both, but that's obviously not anything to base expectations on. The only thing that I'm really interested to see is Flash's speed effects. It looks like they captured the concept of goes fast better than anything else so far. Like he seems slow as fuck in the tv show compared to his comic abilities.
>>
>>91231006
I'm honestly not that excited by either, but I guess I'm more curious about how Justice League will be fucked up.
>>
>>91231006
That's quite the loaded question.
>>
>>91231006
Wonder Woman. I've always hated Spider-man and a movie where nobody is allowed to throw a punch sounds extremely fucking gay.
>>
File: C7tEFO3XgAEIejC-1.jpg (1MB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
C7tEFO3XgAEIejC-1.jpg
1MB, 2025x3000px
>>91231006
Homecoming.
>>
>>91231092
Why do so many /toy/fags spend hundreds of dollars on identical looking Iron Man suits? It boggles my mind.

I mean if you just want a basic posable human figure you can get blank figmas and shit without his dopey-looking pouty face
>>
>>91231006
I grew up with both, but the JL was always my favorite group of characters. And I want to see Superman's revival too.

JL by far for me.
>>
>>91231006
Homecoming. It'll be nice to see Spidey be allowed to play in the MCU. Hoping Peter gets a more traditional costume after Tony takes his away.
>>
>live action
You have to go back
>>>/tv/
>>
anyone who didn't say Homecoming is a /tv/ "kino"poster
>>
>>91231006
JL. If you see marvel flick you have seen them all. Snyder on the other hand makes you feel a whole scale of emotion. From anger, to wonder etc.
>>
Spider Man. Third time's the charm, right?
>>
File: Avery.jpg (26KB, 312x232px) Image search: [Google]
Avery.jpg
26KB, 312x232px
>>91245986
>Snyder on the other hand makes you feel a whole scale of emotion. From anger, to wonder etc.

>I'm angry I paid full price to see this
>I wonder if it's too late to ask for a refund
>>
>>91246101
Yes, this is totally the 3rd Spider-Man movie.\

Or did you mean 3rd franchise? Because the first attempt could have hardly went better.
>>
>>91231006
I'm expecting Spider-Man to be far better but I don't really expect to be blown away by it.

If I'm honest I expect JL to be terrible but the DCEU is kind of like a trainwreck at this point--I can't look away. I'm kind of hyped just to see how bad Snyder fucks if up again so we can all shitpost on /co/ and argue with the "kino" defense force.

I think the most disappointing for me will be if JL isn't bad but isn't anything special, that would just be no fun at this point.
>>
>>91231006
Justice league

Homecoming looks like a cheap Disney channel original TV movie
Like highschool musical
>>
>>91231006
Honestly I'm excited for both. I'm a faggot that has very low standards for movies, so I should enjoy both just fine.
>>
How could anybody be excited about SM after they spoiled ENTIRE plot in the trailer?
>>
File: AIN'T GETTIN OUTTA THIS CHAIR.jpg (41KB, 553x540px) Image search: [Google]
AIN'T GETTIN OUTTA THIS CHAIR.jpg
41KB, 553x540px
Neither.
>>
>>91246793
the same way that we were all excited for BvS after the second trailer spoiled the entire plot
>>
>>91231006

Not the one featuring the Parker with the pancake ass.
>>
>>91246872
all excited for it to fail maybe

and it did which was great
>>
File: Snyder Does It Again.webm (3MB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Does It Again.webm
3MB, 1280x684px
>>91231006
I honestly think if you're excited for anything DCEU, you are beyond hope.

Snyder is a hack. Ayer is an executive puppet. Gadot and Momoa can't act, so their solo movies are guaranteed to be shit. Whedon & Batgirl is so laughable, it's like some shitty /tv/ joke that turned out to be true. The sole shining light in this whole universe is Affleck and it really seems like he wants out.

I just want good DC movies, man. Say what you will about Nolan's interpertations, but they were good movies. To see that THIS is what we're getting is frankly embarrasing and the fact that /co/ has turned this into console wars, where if you don't like the DCEU, you have to be some Disney or Fox shill is depressing.
>>
File: 1491160059701.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1491160059701.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
SOMEONE SAID SPIDERMAN?
>>
>>91231439
Anon, if all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?
>>
We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great after they come out, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.

If a new Marvel Movie isn't an “Avengers tier” pop culture defining revolution then they claim it was a dud, that "People aren't even talking about it", that "I don't even know anyone who cares Marvel movies anymore", that "the bubble has burst." Chastising it with increasingly brazen parroted criticisms that dubiously never go into any more specifics or detail than what can be gleamed from the trailers.

All those box office bucks and records broken don't matter either, because making more money isn’t proof of quality (“muh bayformers”), but when it comes to DC, "hey look at all the money BVS and SS made despite everyone claiming they were shit!"

And all the pop culture adoration for the MCU with everyone on social media, TV and the streets singing its praises doesn't count because popularity isn’t proof of quality (“muh ad populum”), but, by god, you better believe there’s a sales chart waiting to be posted at a moment’s notice detailing Halloween Costume, Hot Topic and Toy sales should anyone doubt the DCEU’s popularity.

As for those critic reviews and movie aggregate sites, don’t bother bringing them up because “Disney bribes everyone with Mouse Money” and Rotten Tomatoes (despite being owned by Warner Bros) is clear proof of this, but at least we can still count on the Oscars (with judges who don't even watch most the movies awarded) to recognize true greatness.

And should you ever wear one of these trolls down into admitting or even implying the MCU is better than the DCEU that doesn’t mean jack squat because DC still has better Batman cartoons, better Batman comics, better Batman video games and better Batman Lego sets than Marvel.
>>
>>91231006

Spider-Man, mainly because he's one of the oldest heroes I care enough to check every live-action iteration. Not much excitement for Justice League since I'm more looking forward to the Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies (the latter being more significant for me since it will feature Black Manta).

Admittedly though, most of my hype for either Spider-Man and Justice League got somewhat deflated by how good Logan was.
>>
>>91234080
>I don't really feel excited for much of anything anymore because depression.
Want me to suck your dick to cheer you up?
>>
>>91231191

Iron Man's suit looks more like it's inspired by the coloring of his Ultimate armor.
>>
>>91243710

Is that the new animated movie?
>>
Justice League
>>
>>91231006
neither
>>
>>91249941
what a weird comparison
>>
>>91231006
I expect JL to be absolute shit and I expect nothing from Homecoming. So Spidey wins by default I guess.
>>
>>91249965
Well said man
>>
>>91252195
t.shill
>>
>>91231006
I was hyped for Spiderman, but the new trailer was so terrible, it flat lined my hype.

honestly, I'm not interesting in any cape films this year at this point. I just don't see how any of them could top Logan.
>>
>>91231006
>wanting nu-spiderman
no thank you. it was terrible in captain america, why would i pay for hours of it?
>>
>>91249965
You could have saved a lot of time by just saying that 4chan is highly contrarian.

Besides, /co/ hates DC's rampant Batfellatio, you need to lurk more.
>>
I don't know what to expect from Homecoming, but it has Keaton, and this look hopeful.

For JL, not only I am not hyped, but at this point I'm afraid.

All my hype goes to Gunn and Taika.
>>
>>91252395
False. There are more threads praising Snyder calling him a genius and his crap "kino".
>>
>>91252582
But those threads existed before BvS was released, and was mainly focused on asserting that MoS was actually really fucking good.
Or was that not directed about my statement on Batman?
>>
GotG2>WW=Thor>JL>S-M
I haven't seen the latest trailer for Homecoming yet, but I doubt it'll change anything.
>>
>>91231006
Both, admittedly. Homecoming for the fun, Justice League for the hype
>>
1. Justice League
2. Wonder Woman
100. GOTG
10000. Ironman - Homecoming
10000000000. Thor
>>
>>91252628
Ah, you know what, i forgot about all the MoS threads. So, you got me there.

I guess since i thought MoS was ok I wasnt as bothered by threads praising it, i didnt think it was as great as they did though.

Its just the post-MoS DCEU hype/kino threads..man, those just bug the hell out of me.
>>
>>91249965
I love this new pasta. It's completely true, too.
>>
Since I expect JL to be irredeemable garbage, I suppose Homecoming wins by default.
>>
>>91231092
at least your honest
>>
>>91252851
>being a company cuck
>>
>>91232736
My cousin and I went to see Power Rangers, and in the previews the first 5 seconds seemed like a Captain Underpants trailer, but it ended up being a trailer for another Diary of a Wimpy Kid shitfest

Needless to say, we were not amused
>>
>>91231320
He said comic related. Not embarrassed-of-comics related.
>>
>>91252851
How can you not be hyped for Thor?
>>
>>91252910
I can understand being triggered by people saying they liked Suicide Squad, that movie is a wet turd.

But I honestly enjoyed a lot of aspects about BvS, and think that the Ultimate Cut fixes a lot of the issues in the theatrical edition, namely the pacing and editing. I wouldn't assert that the movie is flawless, I think the actual fight between Batman and Superman wasn't nearly as good as it should have been, and that Batman's killing shouldn't have been so embellished.

But I also think the movie was shot gorgeously, had a really interesting story that examined how humanity would react to the existence of beings like Superman, and also had some damn good action scenes (just not the titular fight, unfortunately).
>>
>>91251784
and it looks delicious m8, hopefully they alter it a bit more by infinity war
>>
>>91231006
Spidey
Vulture looks awesome.
>>
I'm semi excited about GOTG2, but I think the movie would be better without Starlord.
>>
>>91231006
I know Spidey will be decent at worst because the machine is well oiled, so waiting for JL is more exciting/stressful.

This is the make or break one.
>>
>>91246150
My reaction to seeing MoS in theatres.

Though:
>> I wonder if the movie will get better
>> Tornado scene happens
>> Whole movie jumps the shark right there
>>
Nothing could kill my hype for seeing some New Gods shit go down with Ben Affleck starring as Batman

Call it shit taste, but I could not be more excited for Justice League no matter how worried everyone sounds about it

Spider-Man should be pretty great too though, I really really enjoyed Holland in Civil War
>>
JL because the MoS and BvS train-wrecks were quite entertaining.
>>
>>91252181

Weird but not wrong. It's so fucking sad how people are mindlessly bandwagoning and don't care enough to have their own opinions.
>>
>>91252311
Hey I found that one guy on /co/ who liked the ASM movies!
>>
>>91252851
Definitely not a fanboy here.
>>
>>91249965

How much did the Mouse pay you for that essay?

The superhero movies I'm excited to see this year have been:

>Logan
>Fate of the Furious
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Wonder Woman
>Justice League

I'll see Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Spider-Man Homecoming but I'm not excited about either really. I feel like there's just something lacking from Guardians to make me into it, and I've never been a Spidey-fan.
>>
File: Carnage-Marvel-Comics-comic-book.jpg (155KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage-Marvel-Comics-comic-book.jpg
155KB, 1400x700px
>>91231006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tpg2Pq_rH8
>>
>>91256007
>superhero
>F8

you're goddamn right anon
>>
>>91256674

Mah man!
>>
>>91231006
Justice League.
We've had 4 Spider Man movies and one cameo.
Justice league is having its first, with first appearances for Flash, Cyborg an d Aquaman. and is a team movie, after years of isolation we will se character acknowledging each other.
>>
>>91249941
t. mom
>>
>>91259673
When's she gonna freak?
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.