[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BvS and SS hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 42

So What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies. They're both visually beautiful and action packed.
For all I know, the issue with Dawn of Justice is the "That's his mother's name" scene. And with Suicide Squad rants are all about "not muh Harley! Normies get out! REEEEE".

I'm seriously starting to believe that Disney is throwing viral hate on DC.
>>
>>91083615
I work on advertisement, I know for a fact that companies hire professional ''trolls'' to create fake outrage over movies, products and whatever you think

The latest one was Beauty and the Beast hiring tons of people to post online about ''I will not see this movie because of the gay agenda that Disney is pushing! My daughter won't stop crying because she doesn't understand why she is not watching the movie!'' so people would watch the movie as if watching the movie meant that you want to suport gay people or something.

BvS had a smear campaign on twitter with bots spamming the same message about the movie and those bots are still active to this day.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd

So the answer is proffesional trolls and no retards from /pol/ and /tv/ ( same board honestly) bitching.
There is also your 14 year old call of duty avengers fans fanbase with their company wars
>>
People won't tolerate this Superman by way of X-Men take on the character, they want him to be flawless "find a way" mary sue and they want the world around him to universally praise him.
All the complaints about tone, destruction, lead making mistakes or causing problems himself stem singularly from it happening to Superman specifically. Spider-Man causes fuck tons of his own problems and gets a pass but Superman 100% accidentally leading Zod to earth is a big nono. (which is plenty hypocritical as he released them from the phantom zone in Superman 2)
>>
>>91083615
Why would Disney want DC movies? Not seriously, what benefit would Disney get from spreading false hatered towards DC? Most people don't know which company owns which superhero. Most people just want to go watch a mindless capeshit film and turn their brains off. If anything, Disney would benefit from DC films getting good reviews. It would keep the general public interested in superheroes longer if both companies make good films.
>>
File: 1188944.png (367KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1188944.png
367KB, 600x315px
>>91083615
>So What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies
they're shit
>>
File: rust cohle 2012.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
rust cohle 2012.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
>>91083615
>So What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies.

I can't speak for Suicide Squad (although in the clips I have seen of it, the editing is terrible), but Batman vs Superman is just a shitty movie. I only watched the extended version of the film, and it's fucking stupid.

>Batman wants to straight up murder Superman
>Superman is a brooding baby
>Lex Luthor is omnipotent and omniscient
>clips of other Justice League members are just thrown in as commercials
>half the fifty million schemes Lex concocted served no purpose
>The World's Greatest Detective is being manipulated by Lex, knows something is going on, and still doesn't care
>Superman is being manipulated by Lex, doesn't really fall for it at all, so Lex threatens his mom (whom Supes needs Batman's help saving? Even though Superman knows where Lois is at all times, he doesn't keep track of his mother) to get him to kill Batman
>Superman STILL doesn't want to kill Batman, so the main confrontation--the basis of this movie--is "Murderous, Irrational Batman vs Pacifistic Superman"
>and then all of this is thrown away just so Doomsday can be introduced and Superman could fake-die

If anybody wants to see a good, grim superhero movie, watch Logan. If anybody wants a 3-hour long slog that hides behind grimness and religious metaphors to make up for the fact that it's not entertaining or coherent, watch Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
>>
If you have to ask you don't belong on /co/.
Go back to /tv/.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>91083692
So it's true?!
My fucking god... Disney, you rats! BvS was good. It was awesome and you made everyone hate it!
It was good. It was good all of this time and I don't have a shit taste.
>>
>>91083692
You ever thought that just maybe, people genuinely disliked it?
>>
>>91083797
Uh no. General audiences liked it but the internet just puts up fake news to trick people into thinking it was hated. Look up "first fan reactions" for BvS on youtube. Compare that to a movie that was ACTUALLY hated like The Last Airbender. The results are interesting.
>>
>>91083615
They're bad movies. I would be able to tolerate bad if they were entertaining or bad in the fun way, but they're not: they're boring and dark without a real purpose.
>>
>>91083779
>Superman knows where Lois is at all times, he doesn't keep track of his mother
No evidence of this, he was almost certainly watching over her specially in Africa knowing she was heading into danger and was already returning to Metropolis when she was thrown off the roof.
Martha is in Kansas while Metropolis is replacement NYC that is alot of distance for Clark to hear even for him and I don't think she screamed when kidnapped.
>>
>>91083797
What they're describing is companies trolling THEMSELVES to gain public sympathy, brainlet.
>>
>>91083818
Of course some people will dislike it, but the hate it gets is definitely exaggerated.
>>
File: best youtube ever.png (110KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
best youtube ever.png
110KB, 500x553px
>>91083797
yes, it's Disney and shills that made everyone hate it, not the fact that DC only has one character people like and every movie they make is shit
>>
>>91083797
>BvS was good
Let's not go overboard.
>>
>>91083748
>>>/tv/
>>
>>91083835

So Superman watches over Lois because he suspects that she is in danger, but he doesn't watch over his mother, because he doesn't suspect her to be in danger, too?
>>
>>91083840
Nah, I think it's about right. It's a fucking terrible movie.
>>
>>91083615
Just a people being bias. I don't think Disney is doing much but the people just want it to fail. That's not to say they are good or bad but both BvS and SS are fucking harmless yet people make them out to be some of the worst movies ever created. Which is strange considering that there's not only been worse movies from both marvel and fox, but comic book movies in general. If you honestly think these movies are the same quality as Johan Hex, Daredevil, both Ghost rider, Green Lantern, Batman and Robin then you are delusional.
>>
>>91083840
This is 4chan; all the hate you see is exaggerated.
>>
>>91083615
>They're both visually beautiful and action packed.
Suicide Squad was substantially less beautiful than BvS and BvS didn't even have that much action. Seriously. I went into BvS thinking, "Okay, this is a Snyder film, so it's probably going to be terrible, but the action might satisfy me if MoS is anything to go by." Turns out there's barely any sequences in the entire movie: one where Batman kills people left and right, the titular Batman vs. Superman fight, which was extremely slow and stupid, the warehouse fight, which was admittedly alright except for the parts where Batman let some people die, and the Doomsday fight, which was oddly paced, wasn't even all that exciting, was a CGI fuckfest with awful shots, and wasn't even emotionally satisfying.

>>91083840
It really isn't.
>>
File: professorjack.png (551KB, 1246x671px) Image search: [Google]
professorjack.png
551KB, 1246x671px
>>91083615
Being "visually beautiful" and having action is not enough for a movie to be good. Movies are made up of far more than just individual screenshots and action scenes.

BvS and SS both had terrible editing and pacing, unlikable and motivation-less characters, and some of the worst dialogue I've ever heard in a movie that wasn't filmed by students. Their plots make no sense and they lack any real levity.

Suicide Squad in particular doesn't even have good action, the fights are non-stop cuts and a million and one continuity errors.
>>
>/co/ and /tv/ constantly rip on the oscars for lacking credibility
>shit movie wins a minor technical oscar
>shills lose their goddamn minds acting like this is a vindication of the entire franchise
>>
>We're going to have this thread every day for the next 3 decades
>>
>>91083615
>So What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies.
There are other bad movies, but no one tried to defend them as masterpieces every week. These two films get dug up every week on /co/ by people who try to convince everyone else that they are wrong.

If I try to start threads every week on Thor 2 and claim how it is a masterpiece, people would shit on both me and the film. BvS and MoS fans just try too hard to shit on everyone else who didn't like them.
>>
People want generic as fuck Marvel movies instead of some of the points DC brings up. DC movies, while not necessarily deep or complex, they're slightly more than "turn your brain off and enjoy" that is Marvel. Look at all the concepts BvS introduces as a film yet people ignore, in addition to pretty obvious things that people can't seem to basically grasp. (Martha for example. It's not overly complex, the concept of Superman having a mother is what stops Batman from seeing him as a monster. It's not complex, just think.) Suicide Squad was the butchering of a DC movie to make it look like a Marvel movie.

I mean, for added bonus, it seems like everyone is talking about how much they hated Lex Luthor and Joker, but at least people remember DC villains, when your average person can't name a Marvel movie villain aside from Loki.
>>
>>91083692
>People will believe this
>>
>>91083615
All they had to go with was the simple plan of Lex Luthor doing something that led to lots of people dying. The heroes initially fight but come to an temporary truce to save the people. Movie end..Superman does not die but they tease Doomsday is coming.

Batman movie with Superman cameo and then Wonder Woman movie about her origins.

Now you have all three ready to go and good friends.

Do the Doomsday movie. Superman dies.
>>
>>91083956
>People want generic as fuck Marvel movies
>DCEU is generic as fuck, but also pretentious
The thing is - Marlel knows their place.
>>
>>91083905
I personally think F4ntastic was worse than BvS; mind you, that's not a high bar at all but it puts things in perspective.
>>
>>91083956
>I mean, for added bonus, it seems like everyone is talking about how much they hated Lex Luthor and Joker, but at least people remember DC villains, when your average person can't name a Marvel movie villain aside from Loki.
Joker and Lex are bad examples. They are practically overused in films and TV. So much so that most people don't know any other villains for Superman.
>>
>>91083937
What's funny is that if a Marvel movie ever does terribly on RT or a DCEU movie actually does well on the same site, DCEUfags will suddenly trust RT and shove those scores in everyone's faces.
>>
>>91083944
IF DC WERE SMART AND STOPPED MAKING MOVIES THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN

Just look at Fantfourstic and ASM
>>
>>91083615
The reason people hate those movies is something people like you will never understand. You listed the action and visuals as the main reason to like these movies. People want substance aka character development, fun characters, and a good story which is what these Snyder movies lack.

I bet you think the Star Wars prequels are misunderstood kino too.
>>
>>91083983
>Iron Fist

And for the cherry on top a bunch of them weren't sure if they should be defending the show because it was being attacked by SJWs.
>>
Ultimately all the problems with the DCEU can be boiled down to a single concept. They don't know what they want.
They want a big profitable interconnected universe but at the slightest hint of danger they run and do their standard "all eggs in the Batman basket" move.
They say they want artistic director driven movies but then have a trailer house make the edits and micromanage everything. I'm not even gonna bother seeing WW or Justice League because there's a really good chance there's just gonna be a "definitive director's cut" version six months later. I might as well wait for that.
Snyder wants to shake things up and do deconstructions (and don't say he's doesn't. Even his wife and producer said that's what they were doing up until Justice League) but want to run on the goodwill and expectations of established franchise and the characters played straight.
They want fresh new takes, but they don't want to spend time building those new takes from the ground up.
They want to buck genre convention, but then try to hide behind it when things get tough. (Most of the "you just want a mary sue" complaints are actually this).
They want to be thought provoking and ask questions, but then when the audience or critics answer in the negative it's a huge crime.
They want to take risks, but nobody involved wants to entertain the idea that risk by definition means a possibility of failure.
DCEU needs an honest to god architect that has, if not a vision, at least an actual plan beyond "be successful and make all the money and get all the praise".
>>
>>91083748
>they want him to be flawless "find a way" mary sue and they want the world around him to universally praise him.
Actually I'll be fine if he gets this good in the next films. He definitely earned it. It's only bad if the person is INSTANTLY good and makes no mistakes despite having no practice or training.
>>
>>91083956
>it seems like everyone is talking about how much they hated Lex Luthor and Joker, but at least people remember DC villains
Gee, who wouldn't forget the archenemies of the two most famous heroes on the planet.
>>
>>91083753
That makes way too much sense Anon. It's not ironic that enough for these /tv/tards. Disney Marvel and DC don't even release their movies around each other so they aren't competing at all.
>>
>>91083903
>>91083922
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>91083956
>I mean, for added bonus, it seems like everyone is talking about how much they hated Lex Luthor and Joker, but at least people remember DC villains
people remember the holocaust and 9/11 too
>>
File: julius.jpg (8KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
julius.jpg
8KB, 220x276px
>>91083956

People keep bringing up, "How DC wanted to have deeper, grander themes," as if that alone justifies a movie's existence. The plot in BvS made no sense. The characters made no sense. The fight between Batman vs Superman made no sense, because Batman, hell-bent on murdering Superman despite knowing that Lex was orchestrating the confrontation, stops and doesn't go through the murder because he realized that Superman has a mother. At no point in the 18 months after the Metropolis event took place, did it ever occur to The World's Greatest Detective that Superman had a family? Only after realizing that, Batman was finally capable of using his fucking brain?

If DC wants thought-provoking movies, maybe they should make movies that don't fall apart completely under the most basic level of scrutiny.
>>
>>91083779
Very much this, plus more like Jimmy getting brain'd in the desert for no reason, Superman killing that terrorist that was holding Lois hostage by taking him through like 5 walls, Superman being framed for murder with bullets just and burning the bodies to simulate laser vision even though they were able to find the bullets which had Lex Luthor's company's logo on them in the bodies, and you can tell when a flamethrower is used because they use jellied petrol as opposed to light heat ignition. Batman hiding in the corner of the room when the cops arrive while he was breaking up a human trafficking ring made me laugh out loud because it wasn't even nearly close enough to go unseen, he might as well have said "you can't see me!" To the cop, Batman murdering people is objectively retarded idgaf if the other movies did it we can afford to be accurate to the material now and Batman's no kill rule is as strong as/stronger than Spidey's. Besides, they show you the Lex employees getting away with the kryptonite just to cut to Batman having snuck into the Lex facility and stolen it back even leaving a batarang or something to let them know it was him which is stupid but watching him infiltrate the facility sounds 10x more interesting than the car chase but is shown off screen. The disabled guy who is super pissed off at Bruce Wayne under thin pretenses even if Lex had been taking the checks Bruce Wayne would see that they weren't being cashed because only the disable guy could cash them and it should be fishier than "he's so pissed at Bruce he refuses to cash the checks" or at least compel Bruce to visit the guy ffs. Also the jar of piss scene was ridiculous, and Superman would have seen the bomb in the guy's wheelchair. Everything from Doomsday's introduction onwards is pure schlock of the highest caliber. but i could also go into detail about the minutae of actual shots, edits, audio, literally every aspect is flawed

Regardless of all of this i still liked it
>>
>>91084003
>People want substance aka character development, fun characters, and a good story which is what these Snyder movies lack.
Seriously. People say they love Snyder movies for being "deep", then they go, "Look at the pwetty visuals!" Snyderfags are retarded.
>>
>>91083844
what the fuck is this
>>
File: holly shit fucking kek why.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
holly shit fucking kek why.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>91083615
>They're both visually beautiful

Civil War 2 had some good artists.

This doesnt make a good story.

>action packed.
Most of the action on BvS only happen on the last act, until there it is just boring stuff without consequences. I personaly found the fight of Batman against Superman and agaisnt Doomsday extremely weak.

It is even worse on SS. It was some of the worst action that I saw on a super hero movie, you also have a bunch of bland mooks that look weaker than a normal person and a vilain that somehow was defeated with a regular tiny bomb - which makes you question if there wasnt easier ways to solve the problem.

Also, threads like this are the reason for why live action shit should have a General.

>>91083692
>I work on advertisement, I know for a fact that companies hire professional ''trolls''

>actual profissional

Fucking kek. The funny thing is that we dont see it coming from LOGAN, Nolan Bats, Lego movie and most of the MCU...............

But we saw it coming from BvS, SS and Trantastic 4. Maybe...just maybe.....there might be issues with them...
>>
>>91083822
Fuck off. Everyone I have talked to IRL hated BvS.

There was an Anon here who says his normie dad who lists "great visuals and good action" as pluses for movies he likes and even said he hated BvS because "it was boring(and it was)"
>>
>>91083956
This is common thing I see when people defend DCEU movies.
>At least DC tries to be different from Marvel in their movies. Unike Marvel, DC goes above popcorn flick.
If they fail at even doing that, why should I give them praise for trying?
>>
>>91083874
Martha is a secret while Lois has a public connection to him.
And it may be too far for him to listen for.
>>
>>91084030
Shit I didn't even hate Leto Joker. He was barely even in the movie. Maybe if I saw the original cut but that doesn't even exist anymore.

And Lex was so godawful. You might as well have cast Michael Cera.
>>
>>91084069
This. It's really telling how many threads go along the lines of

>DCEU movies are smart and require you to think!
>Okay then why did this happen? I thought about it and it makes no sense.
>STOP NITPICKING YOUR RETARDED

Its defenders seem to simultaneously want us to think and turn our brains off
>>
>>91084072
This is the longest reply i've ever made on 4chan but this is kind of important to me because in spite of all these things i was still able to enjoy the movie and don't despise it nearly as much as most people but i understand what they don't like about it, i'd personally give it a 7/10
>>
>>91083615
>Award Winning Suicide Squad
>Visually beautiful

It even got shit editing. It's an awful movie even from a technical point of view.
>>
>>91083922
My exact fucking thoughts when I went to see the movie
>>
>>91084069
It gets even more retarded when you realise that Batman quips to Superman about his parents before he realises Superman has parents
>>
>>91083615
I wanted to like this movie but I didn't
however it was still better than skwad
>>
>>91084098

He knows that Batman and Lex are scheming against him, and he doesn't think his identity might be jeopardized? Come on, you can try harder than that.

Superman knows where Lois is because of plot convenience. Superman doesn't keep track of his mother because of plot convenience. Superman goes to Batman for help in rescuing his mother because, again, plot convenience.
>>
>>91084069
>hell-bent on murdering Superman despite knowing that Lex was orchestrating the confrontation, stops and doesn't go through the murder because he realized that Superman has a mother. At no point in the 18 months after the Metropolis event took place, did it ever occur to The World's Greatest Detective that Superman had a family? Only after realizing that, Batman was finally capable of using his fucking brain?
Clearly you're a robot who doesn't understand how people work. If you're hellbent on something, anything, your sense of rationality is basically gone unless something is basically shoved in your face. That much should at least be obvious from basic behavior on this site. This really goes back to putting basic thought into watching a movie, which people apparently can't seem to grasp.
>>
>>91083956
If BvS made you think I feel sorry for you.

>"Heh Batman fighting Superman's is kinda like Man fighting God right?!"
>>
I don't even know nowdays. Do people are just trolling or actually thinking that DCEU is any good? There is not a single reason to love these dark-filtered marlel-like meh films.
>>
>>91084083
>Fucking kek. The funny thing is that we dont see it coming from LOGAN, Nolan Bats, Lego movie and most of the MCU...............

Because Marvel wants to shit just on the movies that are part of a share universe while also not shitting on the Marvel movies owned by fox as to not damage the brand when they get the rights back (hopefully never)

and again, there is this shit

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd
>>
>>91084016
>Ultimately all the problems with the DCEU can be boiled down to a single concept. They don't know what they want.
Go on, anon....
>They want a big profitable interconnected universe but at the slightest hint of danger they run and do their standard "all eggs in the Batman basket" move.
Considering the Batman cameo in SS, the fact that Harley and the Joker were major side characters, that we're getting a Gotham City Sirens movie, and Batman will be a mentor to Barry in the solo Flash movie, you're goddamned right, anon.
>They say they want artistic director driven movies but then have a trailer house make the edits and micromanage everything. I'm not even gonna bother seeing WW or Justice League because there's a really good chance there's just gonna be a "definitive director's cut" version six months later. I might as well wait for that.
SERIOUSLY. DCEUfags go on about artistic integrity and shit, but WB themselves shat all over that by tearing up the visions of both Snyder and Ayer by chopping up their films on the editing block.

(1/2)
>>
File: CtNNGUvXYAEdxO3.jpg_orig.jpg (59KB, 583x510px) Image search: [Google]
CtNNGUvXYAEdxO3.jpg_orig.jpg
59KB, 583x510px
>>
I liked MoS, but BvS was complete shit, they don't even explain why Bruce was so bitchy all the time, or wantin to kill a man who saved the whole Earth, the MARTHA scene was dumb and poorly executed, Doomsday looks and origin made him look more like a OC character than doomsday, Lex was just too autistic and had no reason to do what he did and the list goes one
>>
>>91084149
>. Do people are just trolling or actually thinking that DCEU is any good?

this is not bait.
I also bet that you don't have issues towards women and black people and something somethinc cuck
>>
File: song of the sea.gif (420KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
song of the sea.gif
420KB, 500x280px
>>91083905
I think that the hate was born in part because of the DCEU fanbase. Fantastic 4 and Green Lantern were worst, but they didnt had rabbid fanboys claiming that they were perfect masterpieces, acting smug about it, and championing how they would destroy any competition.
>>
>>91084157
>SERIOUSLY. DCEUfags go on about artistic integrity and shit, but WB themselves shat all over that by tearing up the visions of both Snyder and Ayer by chopping up their films on the editing block.

Oscar winner universe says otherwise
>>
>>91084131
Bruce thought Superman had space parents, obliviously ,

The problems with that are that even if that's the case it still means that he should realize that Superman has similarly lost his parents in a tragedy and should be able to relate to that, and still doesn't address the greater issue of him spending 18 months supposedly researching ways to kill Superman but doesn't actually track him or have him under constant surveillance because either of those would reveal he's got ties to humanity, a secret identity, and an earth mother.

The entire movie is predicated on the idea that Batman is resourceful and dedicated but not to the extent of Lois Lane.
>>
>>91084157
>Snyder wants to shake things up and do deconstructions (and don't say he's doesn't. Even his wife and producer said that's what they were doing up until Justice League) but want to run on the goodwill and expectations of established franchise and the characters played straight.
Considering they introduced Batman in BvS and expected the character to be familiar with him on the basis that he's Batman, then went in a completely different direction with him than any other version of Batman, you're right about this as well.
>They want fresh new takes, but they don't want to spend time building those new takes from the ground up.
With the exception of Superman, yes. Even WW, from what we know, has her saving the day and having a happy ending, then deciding in the epilogue that she lost faith in humanity because reasons that they didn't even have the courage or decency to cover in her actual movie.
>They want to buck genre convention, but then try to hide behind it when things get tough. (Most of the "you just want a mary sue" complaints are actually this).
Exactly.
>They want to be thought provoking and ask questions, but then when the audience or critics answer in the negative it's a huge crime.
They don't even know HOW to be thought-provoking or how to ask qusetions.
>They want to take risks, but nobody involved wants to entertain the idea that risk by definition means a possibility of failure.
Sure.
>DCEU needs an honest to god architect that has, if not a vision, at least an actual plan beyond "be successful and make all the money and get all the praise".
And also doesn't fucking suck at making movies.

(2/2)
>>
What people who dont understand the hate arent putting into their equation is the dissapointment factor

Yes, there are worse made cape flicks scattered throughout history then the DCEU, that is true

Those movies didnt have nearly as much potential, interest, or faith

Steel was a terrible movie, but who gives a shit?

This is the fucking justice league were talking about here. And half of them look ripped straight from comics. My hype was so high I ignored most of the warning signs...I figured, WORST case scenario..Im getting bad ass live action cape action.

I got 3 hours of what felt like nothing. I felt ripped off. I understand how upsetting it can be if you liked this crap. You want others to love it so it can keep going, ya'll just want your story finished, hell I respect that. But this year long whiny yell at people to like it campaign isnt doing your fanbase any favors.
I am not interested in finishing these stories, and as a fan of the characters who hated the movies I will talk with others about what I hated about the films and what could have been and one day might still be. If you dont like it, thats okay, I dont take it as personally as you guys take this movie hate.

Honestly BvS became my go to so bad its good movie. Science movie theatre the shit outta that
>>
File: sucker_punch_background1.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sucker_punch_background1.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>91083615
So is Sucker Punch. Look at this pretty shot. Isn't it beautiful? And if you watched it in motion, all kinds of action would be happening.
>For all I know, the issue with Dawn of Justice is the "That's his mother's name" scene
BvS has great scenes. It does. But it also has way, WAY bigger problems with editing, pacing, dialog, a few spots on acting and character arcs. The underwhelming twist is peanuts to all that.
>And with Suicide Squad rants are all about "not muh Harley! Normies get out! REEEEE".
You have not been paying attention, then. I'm not gonna argue this. I refuse to believe you're defending SS just because that Diablo scene was alright, or because Deadshot's costume (and character, overall) looked good.
>I'm seriously starting to believe that Disney is throwing viral hate on DC.
You're delusional if you think that's the problem with the DCU.
>>
>>91084187
an oscar is proof the movie is shit
no good movie has ever won an oscar
>>
>>91084177
>then deciding in the epilogue that she lost faith in humanity because reasons that they didn't even have the courage or decency to cover in her actual movie.

have you seen the movie already??? Wow!

this is the kind of shitposting that should be perma banned, just shitposting and then getting angry when people call you on your bullshit
>>
>>91084187
For makeup and hairstyling, which is like, a non-award.
>>
>>91084184
At least some proportion of people praising these films are just shitposters. Probably most of them now.

These threads get made because they're always guaranteed replies. The few people dumb enough to like these movies probably drowned in their own saliva months ago and shitposters are all that's left.
>>
>>91084136
>Clearly you're a robot who doesn't understand how people work. If you're hellbent on something, anything, your sense of rationality is basically gone unless something is basically shoved in your face.
If I'm hellbent on something wouldn't I also research and learn about it in greater detail than watching youtube clips about it?

The existence of Martha Kent is NOT a well kept secret.
>>
>>91084216
>an oscar is proof the movie is art
>no bad movie has ever won an oscar

Fixed. Is english that hard for gringos?
>>
>>91084174
>moving goalpost so hard
>being this insecure
I don't guve a single shit about these things because I'm not an americuck. Do blacks fuck you on daily basis, fatso?
>>
>>91084220
The leaks are pretty much confirmed true, just like the leaks for SS turned out to be true. Everything we've seen in the trailers, promotional material, toys, etc. basically confirms it.
>>
File: jake laugh.gif (3MB, 628x402px) Image search: [Google]
jake laugh.gif
3MB, 628x402px
>>91084136
>Clearly you're a robot who doesn't understand how people work. If you're hellbent on something, anything, your sense of rationality is basically gone unless something is basically shoved in your face. That much should at least be obvious from basic behavior on this site. This really goes back to putting basic thought into watching a movie, which people apparently can't seem to grasp.

LOL

So Batman is an irrational idiot, then, who took 18 months to mull over the situation, still wanted to kill Superman even though the latter is begging for help, but the word, "Martha" is supposed turn this guy into a rational human being?

>Clearly you're a robot who doesn't understand how people work.

The level of irony is astounding, because you say this while defending a movie where nearly no person's actions make a single shred of sense.
>>
>>91084187
How does winning an oscar change the flat out fact stated by that anon? How does it feel you take one of the worst cape movies from said universe and parade it as something important/good when it's not even close to MoS or BVS?
>>
>>91084184
Well don't act like the other side of the coin is any better. I mean clearly you have people on the flipside who are just as bad, claiming people who enjoyed a movie were delusional and are wrong for x, y and z, acting smug about it talking about how they're getting crushed. Both sides are just fueling each other, I mean fuck just let people enjoy what they want, talk about it without resorting to seeing who can name-call first and go home.
>>
>>91084222

Are you fucking retarded? They got that Oscar because the make up and hairstyling was unique for each character and you were able to learn about them just by looking at them.

That's why Star Trek lost, you can't tell shit about those aliens just by looking at them besides ''they are aliens!''
>>
>be WB
>have superior capeshit universe
>have suprerior and iconic characters
>even one of them can literally made bil easily if movie is at least above average
>have all the hype
>have tons of fans
>have DCAU and MCU as examples of adaptations
>failed so hard that greatest capeshit team of all time is less wanted than reddit-squad of literally who
>movie about the most famous female superhero is already doomed
>even FUCKING BATMAN is struggles to be created
Is DCEU cursed by Snyder and Goyer or something?
>>
>>91084264
I learned that the Joker was "Damaged" just by looking at it.
>>
>>91084213
Sucker Punch was proof to me that Zack Snyder is a completely awful director and writer. That was genuinely one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I couldn't even finish it.

If you can't even make a good original movie based on your own original concept, where you had independent freedom to do whatever you wanted, I don't fucking trust you with a superhero movie based on some of the biggest, most iconic characters of all time, let alone a whole cinematic universe.
>>
>>91084270
It's like a slow-motion trainwreck where the cargo is nothing but dumpsters on fire.
>>
>>91083692

Good point sir.
>>
>>91084264
>there wasn't a single competition so SS (woman who does make-up) won
wew
>>
>>91084149
To be honest, /tv/ started it ironically. As always, idiots started to buy it thinking that it was serious.

/tv/ has a tradition of making elaborated and long ass rants about how shit movies are actually anazing, like the Star Wars prequels, and some time ago, even Adam Sandler movies.

Hell, the term "kino" was initially used there to describe movies that look good, but have terrible story and characters. Guess what? People took this as a compliment.
>>
>>91084264
That's great and all, but call me when the DCEU get an Oscar for something that matters far more, like best performance or even best movie.

>>91084270
>Is DCEU cursed by Snyder and Goyer or something?
And WB executives.
>>
>>91084087
>my friends (who all think like me) don't like it so it MUST be bad!
Really makes you think.
>>
>>91084234
>The leaks are pretty much confirmed true

So not true at all and just shitposting, got it.

>>91084247
>How does winning an oscar change the flat out fact stated by that anon?

Because it shows that they allowed the artist do their thing, the director approved all those designs after all.

Harley Quinn, Diablo, Enchantress, Croc, all risky designs that could have been Marvel Disney bland ( look at Hella from Thor 3, the Gotg costumes, the nova corps costumes)

Just the fact that the movie had balls to make Harley go around showing her ass/crotch makes it a better film than all Marvel Disney films I can tell you that much, because they are not affraid of SEXY WOMEN, shocking!
>>
>>91084251
>Well don't act like the other side of the coin is any better. I mean clearly you have people on the flipside who are just as bad, claiming people who enjoyed a movie were delusional and are wrong for x, y and z, acting smug about it talking about how they're getting crush
We don't mind that you like BvS and think it is a masterpiece. But we are not the ones starting new threads about it. It had always been defenders of the DCEU that start these threads. If you don't want us to tell you what we think, then don't start a "DCEU is a masterpiece and I think everyone else is shills" thread.
>>
>>91084158
Do you have this image in better resolution? I would just remove the "bright colors" part, Snyder movies doesnt have bright colors unless they are taking over the entire screem like vomit, and SS actually had a competent use of lighting.
>>
>>91084151
>Nolan bats and Lego movie are owned by Marvel.
>>
>>91083956
>DC movies, while not necessarily deep or complex
Wrong.
>>
>>91084299
Well, now most of /tv/ genuinely think that DCEU is good. People who started it must be proud of themselves
>>
>>91084307
>call me when the DCEU get an Oscar for something that matters far more, like best performance or even best movie.

DC has a better track record at the Oscars than Marvel, sure it will get a best film awards first.

>>91084295

Google the competition and take a look at how retarded wrong you are
>>
>>91083615
>m seriously starting to believe that Disney is throwing viral hate on DC.

And I'm starting to believe that that DC fans think that the only thing a movie needs to be good are pretty visuals.

Yes, Snyder can compose a scene. Yes, he make very good looking movies with very pretty colours and pretty symmetrical shots and cool action scenes.

But that doesn't make the actual movies any good. The writing isn't good, the plotlines aren't good, the acting isn't any good. They hired Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, for fucks sake, the woman who somehow managed to be the worst actor in the Fast and Furious movies she was in. And she had Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson to compete with.
>>
>>91084285
>I learned that the Joker was "Damaged" just by looking at it.

While looking at any Marvel Disney character you don't learn anything, all you see is the actor
>>
>>91084073
What, a movie can't look good and be deep at the same time? Are you retarded?
>>
>>91084332
DCEU fans are starting to turn on Nolan. And not just on TDKR which probably deserves it. They legitimately can't stand the idea that someone made good Batman films before Snyder came along.
>>
>>91084309
>Harley Quinn, Diablo, Enchantress, Croc, all risky designs that could have been Marvel Disney bland ( look at Hella from Thor 3, the Gotg costumes, the nova corps costumes)

"Whore in a colorful outfit", "Regular mexican tattoo'd dude", "dirty whore" and "crocodile man" aren't really risky. The first one was a great enabler for girls to dress up slutty in Halloween even.

But then you are saying shit like:
>Just the fact that the movie had balls to make Harley go around showing her ass/crotch makes it a better film than all Marvel Disney films I can tell you that much

Which is doubly retarded because:
a) No one is talking about marvel on that conversation. Why are you talking about Marvel? I mean I know the answer, but try to explain yourself.
b) You genuinely think that showing a hot woman assets takes "balls" to the demo that Suicide Squad was aiming.
>>
>>91084291
>If you can't even make a good original movie based on your own original concept, where you had independent freedom to do whatever you wanted, I don't fucking trust you with a superhero movie based on some of the biggest, most iconic characters of all time, let alone a whole cinematic universe.

It was good and visually more interesting than any Marvel Disney film, specially Dr. Strange

Also I rather watch a movie with sexy girls in sexy clothes kicking ass than a movie with Thor taking off his shirt and that's all the sex appeal that you get, gay as hell
>>
File: JUST.webm (193KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
193KB, 1280x640px
>>
>>91084375
'66 Batman was good but the others definitely were afraid of the source material. Burton's was at least slightly closer than Nolan's.
>>
>>91084226
>>91084235
Look. I really don't know what else I can possibly say to make this any easier to understand, it's not deep, it's not complex, it's pretty straightforward.

Imagine if you were plotting to kill someone. You can spend all this time digging up their info, thinking how to kill them, in what way, with what weapon, digging their details up and just knowing every factor of their life, even knowing they have a family. This anger is a driving force. But that's the thing, it's anger. Surely you must understand how blinding anger can be at times, yes? Have you really never been angry trying to accomplish any tasks?

The thing is, with that anger, the concept of the victim having a family can completely fly past you as you are so obsessed with the hatred towards them. Again "blinded by anger" is this not something that makes sense? So then you go through attempting to murder this person, but at the last minute, just before you're going to take someone's life, maybe you see a picture of them with their kids. Does this not make you stop and rethink some things, realizing the gravity of what you're going to do at the final moment? The difference with this and the other people Batman killed is no one else had that type of moment, Batman never saw anyone else like that. And then we know how blinded by rage he was.

I mean, just writing it out makes it sound more complex than it is. It really isn't. I'm not even saying "It makes you think" it's straightforward. Martha was just the link that finally humanized Superman to Batman.
>>
>>91084372
Good thing we weren't discuss Marvel then?
>>
>>91084309
Okay /co/! Time for everyones favorite game

Troll or Retard? Getting harder and harder to tell but Ima go wiiiiiith

Troll
Place ya bets!
>>
>>91084391
>"Whore in a colorful outfit", "Regular mexican tattoo'd dude", "dirty whore" and "crocodile man" aren't really risky.

Yes they are, we live in the PC era and they got a character with tats all over his face with a backstory about killing his family, a sexy girl showing her ass and women loving it as much as men, a badass full costume for Croc instead of a CGI turd like Groot, etc.
That took BALLS OF STEEL to do that instead of going '' Comic books are meant to be for baby toddlers!!! Dance off bro!!''
>>
File: 1480552066443.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480552066443.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>91084309

Okay, confirmed on being that shitposter that always come on these threads to say that Harley's ass somehow make the movie well written.

Niggas, this guys always shows up and writte on bold letters how SEXY ARE THE WOMEN and shit, right before going on a needless rant about cosplays.

It's fucking bait.

I just wonder if you actually likes them ovie, or just likes the trolling. Harley's ass isn't even a good one, she is a stick, Mera's is probably better.
>>
>>91084395
>It was good and visually more interesting than any Marvel Disney film, specially Dr. Strange
>Sucker Punch

I'm screen capping this and staring at it before ever discussing movies on /co/ again. THESE are the people on the other side.
>>
>>91084429
I want to say 12 year old who posts comments on YouTube.
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (185KB, 1296x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
185KB, 1296x684px
>>91084226
He's too obsessed with his fear and anger projected towards Superman to care. That's the point, he's growing increasingly irrational. Superman sort of has become his white whale by the time they fight.
>>
File: IMG_2430.jpg (115KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2430.jpg
115KB, 621x960px
>>91084391
Thanks DC!
>>
>>91084326
>Hivemind
Why are you assuming there is just some singular entity doing this? And if you believe that, how did you miss all those >DC BTFO threads that were going on when the movie was out, OPs spamming the Rotton Tomatoes rating, did you forget about that?
>>
File: Toy-Fair-2017-Mattel-DC-028.jpg (89KB, 968x644px) Image search: [Google]
Toy-Fair-2017-Mattel-DC-028.jpg
89KB, 968x644px
>>91084309
>So not true at all and just shitposting, got it.
Ares' toy reveal basically confirmed the rumors about his appearance. Early test viewings have confirmed that the movie doesn't really know whether it wants to be more light-hearted and fun or a serious, dark war movie, which was the original intention before WB looked at the failure of BvS, clenched their buttcheeks, and ordered rewrites. People have said that Chris Pine more or less steals the show from Gal Gadot, which is in line with the actual trailers where Gadot can't act worth a shit and Pine looks that much better than her. Not to mention the rumors about Jenkins not being able to direct worth a shit and Pine having to step in and direct for her. The movie looks like a fucking trainwreck. It's SERIOUSLY MoS, SS, and BvS all over again. It looks like hot shit from far away and people keep on holding their hands over their eyes, shoving fingers in their ears going, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO NOTHING'S WRONG."

For fucks' sake. Do you REALLY think that movie will be any good? I'm asking this as a huge WW fan who has wanted a WW movie for fucking years now and might even go see WW when it comes out.
>>
People are actually DEFENDING SS on /co/. What the hell? Are you brain-damaged? They literally ruined every character except Amanda Waller and probably Cap Bumerang. Also ruined the whole concept of suicide squad
>WE WUZZ HEROZZ AN SHEEEEET
And you're defending this garbage? Disgusting.
>>
>>91084419
>The thing is, with that anger, the concept of the victim having a family can completely fly past you as you are so obsessed with the hatred towards them
You seem to skip out on the idea that if you hate someone as to want to kill them, the number one priority is to know as much about them as possible. For all Batman knows, Martha Kent could have been an alien in disguise. Batman has no reason to believe that Superman is entirely unrelated to his adopted parents. It is simply impossible that you don't at least stalk out your victim.
>>
>>91084475
>They literally ruined every character except Amanda Waller

Well they made Waller probably the most incompetent she's ever been.
>>
>>91083753
>What would Disney have to gain from smearing it's biggest competitor, WB?
>What would Marvel stand to gain from smearing their biggest competitor, DC?
Wow. It's so cryptic, anon.
>>
BvS is kino. Get over it.
>>
>>91083615
Why the guck is this thread even still up, and why are you faggots even indulging it? Mods, do your fucking job and just delete any "why all the hate?" Threads, especially /tv/ faggotry. Nothing more can be said about these fucking movies, at least wait until Wonder Woman before pretending to have a conversation about the DCEU
>>
File: 1489294513320.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489294513320.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>91084395
>It was good and visually more interesting than any Marvel Disney film, specially Dr. Strange
>specially Dr. Strange
>>
File: Beast Girl.jpg (8KB, 255x229px) Image search: [Google]
Beast Girl.jpg
8KB, 255x229px
>>91084475
It's a very well know troll, see >>91084436

You can probably find multiple pages of the faggot on the Desuarchive.
>>
>>91084475
no one is defending anything DC

it's a shitposter from /tv/ baiting you retards and doing amazing
>>
>>91084375
Kind of like Nolanfags used to shit on Burton's Batman?
Yeah, not a fan of DCEU but let nolanfags suffer.

>inb4 Burton sucks
>>
>>91084486
Not to mention killing her own people when she's always been a patriot.
>>
>>91084464
>how did you miss all those >DC BTFO threads that were going on when the movie was out
That's when the movie was out. It isn't out now. It has stopped. Leaving you and those like you behind. People are willing to accept that Thor 2 and Ironman 2 are disappointing. There are also fans who genuinely like these films. But you don't see them coing up every week starting threads trying to claim they are masterpieces.

We are telling you what you don't want to hear, because you keep asking our opinion. If you don't want to hear it, stop asking.
>>
>>91084466
Not that guy, but I genuinely want WW to be good, or at the very least entertaining. It's been 76 years; Wondy deserves a decent film.

I'm a hopeful fool...
>>
>>91084486
>incompetent

The Wall inadvertently causes half a city getting destroyed when one of her cronies gets away from her control and starts to wreck shit, yet ultimately she gets away with it Scott Free with nobody knowing it was on her. That's Tuesday for Waller.
>>
>>91084549
>The Wall inadvertently causes half a city getting destroyed when one of her cronies gets away from her control and starts to wreck shit, yet ultimately she gets away with it Scott Free with nobody knowing it was on her. That's Tuesday for Waller.
Except all we see is her failure. We don't see her victories.
>>
>>91084423
>Good thing we weren't discuss Marvel then?

Its just an example of a really good design like Letto Joker vs generic bland bullshit and Marvel Disney just so happens to be the best example of that.

Hella's costume doesn't look too diferent from Falcon's costume despite one being a soldier and one a norse god and that's wrong.
>>
>>91084537
Just doesn't pay to whatch it, before being sure that it is good.

Camrips exist for it.

>>91084549
Her entire plan was fucking retarded and all of the squad shitted on her on her face.

Also, being inconpetent and not getting caught regarding how inconpetent you are....doesn't make you competent...
>>
>>91083615
Rewatching BvS right now and honestly the movie is really fucking solid until the second Luthor appears then things slowly start falling apart. If the movie could have kept the pacing and focus that the first twenty minutes had there wouldn't be such a split among people regarding this movie.
>>
>>91084567
Her surviving despite being targeted is a victory in itself.
>>
>>91084502
>competitor

I know this is hard for /v/ to understand, but comics and movies don't compete the way consoles compete. You're not locked into a franchise for a 5 year stint.

DC and Marvel theoretically cater to the same crowd, and they're not so poor they have to choose between them. Brand loyalty is retarded.
>>
>>91084419
>digging their details up and just knowing every factor of their life, even knowing they have a family.
Bruce didn't do that part.
>>
>>91083615
They are bad movies.
>>
>>91084577
Bait. I bet you are this guy >>91084309
>>
>>91084429
>>91084440

When you don't have arguents, salt.
>>91084466
>Ares' toy reveal basically confirmed
STOP, Ares was in the animated movie and in Injustice for no reason at all and having little to not impact to that story despite being the fucking god of war!

You don't have to be that smart to guess that they were going to use him in the movie, even more so if you read the co-HAHAHAHAHAH, like you retards read anything besides cuck stories
>>
Even at MCUfags worst, they still move the fuck on after a movies release.
>>
>>91084590
>Her surviving despite being targeted is a victory in itself.
Not really, she was better off not having done anything. Cleaning up her own mess just means she rescued herself from herself. She still lost Enchantress, the most powerful tool she had. That's a massive loss.
>>
>>91084584
Have you never read Suicide Squad? The missions always go wrong. The crew always rebels Waller's command. The entire Task Force X program is always one wrong step away from beng a disaster. Hence the name.
>>
>>91083937
I am convinced the people bragging about the makeup oscar are marvel shills. I don't think anyone in their right mind would sincerely brag that they won an award Norbit was nominated for.
>>
>>91084594
He didn't even tried to keep an eye on Superman, know where he lives, what he does when he is out of screem.....it is just stupid.

Any anon here knows that if you are hunting someone for 2 years, you must know details about this person. The police force do this, the governament do this, why fucking batman don't know this?
>>
>>91084533
>Leaving you and those like you behind.
This is what I don't get. Who are you to just assume I'm part of some hivemind when I'm not even OP, I'm not even talking about Thor 2 or Iron Man 2. If you really think you're doing nothing and are just sick of all the "rabid DC fanboys" seriously go take a look at /tv/ at this second.

>>>/tv/80939774
Threads like this are obviously just open bait for people to circlejerk about too you know. I'm pretty sick of this kind of crap too. All I'm suggesting is that acknowledge that these people exist, so that they may be ignored, and everyone can move on. Is that not fair enough?
>>
>>91084621

What good is a weapon if you ultimately can't control it? She gambled, and managed to win in the end despite a massive setback. There's always a risk involved.
>>
>>91084507
>>It was good and visually more interesting than any Marvel Disney film, specially Dr. Strange

Dr Strange had terrible special effects in the way they were used.

They looked fine but the difference between a regular scene and CGI mess scene was like day and night, it was not natural at all it felt like the Flash tv show in that he only uses his powers on reaaaaally specific moments, to the point that you could tell when action scenes were about to happen and end.

Terrible movie to be honest.

>>91084600
And the argument is...? Bet again
>>
>>91084419

The World's Greatest Detective had 18 months to find out about Martha's existence; hell, Luthor did it! But it took him until the last moment to consider his victim's family? That's supposed to be Batman?

Also, what exactly did Batman do in the months prior to the movie? He certainly wasn't doing any meaningful--unlike Luthor. He could investigated the Metropolis incident at any time, but he came up with no important. All he did was steal Luthor's plans, make a Superman-killing suit, orchestrate a trap to kills Supes, and then pussy-out at the last second because "Muh-Martha!"

Lol at Snyder or Goyer understanding anything about what it means a human--especially not Bruce Wayne. Batman made Harvey, post transformation, look stable by comparison.
>>
>>91084617
>Even at MCUfags worst, they still move the fuck on after a movies release.
FLAVOR OF THE MONTH EFFECT.
DC movies are classics that are here to stay, that's whats going on.
>>
>>91083692

>The movie got trashed, it MUST be because of professional trolls. I'm a professional guys, you can trust me!

The movie got trashed because it's ass, elite insider man
>>
>>91084617
Well, they have things to look forward to.
>>
File: 1490516330970.jpg (36KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1490516330970.jpg
36KB, 428x280px
>>91084395

>Also I rather watch a movie with sexy girls in sexy clothes kicking ass than a movie with Thor taking off his shirt and that's all the sex appeal that you get, gay as hell

Oh man, I was having a shitty day and you cheered me right up. Haven't laughed this hard for a while.
>>
Obvious bait in here so I'm just going to steer it around;
If DC reboots their cinematic universe what would you want to see?
>>
>>91084634
Because he doesn't view Superman as a person who would pretend to be human once he was outed by Zod and started flying around in red and blue spandex. They gave Bruce Lex's hubris and irrational Alien hatred, which blinds him from figuring out Clark Kent is Superman. It's a clever nod to how Lex almost knew Superman's secret in the 80s but revused to believe it.
>>
>>91084643
>This is what I don't get. Who are you to just assume I'm part of some hivemind when I'm not even OP, I'm not even talking about Thor 2 or Iron Man 2. If you really think you're doing nothing and are just sick of all the "rabid DC fanboys" seriously go take a look at /tv/ at this second.
I don't care if you are not OP. I am answering the question of why we keep shitting on films we don't like. We shit on films we don't like because we are told by people like you that we are shills or idiots, in brand new threads that kept getting made. I am bringing up examples of films that WOULD have been shit on, if the defenders ever try to make threads like BvS fans do. That the reason we don't publicly shit on those films is because no one asked us our opinions of them.
>>
>be Snyder
>be shit director
>get popular by making mass-appeal shit
>hide entry-level themes and symbols behind first year film school cinematography
>critics and devoted audience members see right through this for the shit it is
>doesn't matter, subject matter alone draws in enough of an audience to make a profit
>keep getting work because of this
>>
>>91084667
>The World's Greatest Detective had 18 months to find out about Martha's existence

Even in the comics Batman doesn't have such a easy time finding out about Supes identity, let alone about his fucking mom.

Also that shit was not important for Batman at that point since it was the DARK KNIGHT RETURNS version of Batman, not giving a fuck about punishing what he deemed to be evil because that version of batman LOST HIS WAY.

Its like you only undertand movies if they have scenes like ''Congratulations, Cap, you just started the Captain America 3: Civil War''
>>
File: 11833082.jpg (26KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
11833082.jpg
26KB, 514x514px
>>91084537
>been wanting a WW movie ever since I became a fan due to JL/JLU
>WW still hasn't ever had a single big-budget Hollywood movie motion picture yet despite being over 75 years old, one of the most iconic female superheroes ever, and a consistent big seller for DC
>after WB made repeated statements about how WW wouldn't work in a movie, finally greenlight one when people rightfully point out such bullshit after Marvel makes a fucking GotG movie
>cast, of all people, some shitty forgettable actress from the Fast & Furious franchise, whom even normies who have watched every F&F movie in theaters couldn't tell you this person actually was
>said actress cannot act, is skinny as fuck, has absolutely NO figure, no breasts, and no ass
>WB lets Zack Snyder write the story
>lets the guy who wrote Pan pen the screenplay
>when people point out that's fucking retarded, they scramble and get Geoff Johns and Allan Heinberg to rewrite it
>movie goes through like, three different directors before settling on Patty Jenkins, who can't even direct
>set during WW1 for some reason
>trailers all make the movie look fucking terrible
>WW herself killing left and right
>all those leaks
>Steve Pine steals the spotlight in your own fucking movie
Being a WW fan is fucking suffering.
>>
>>91084711
Nobody cares about IM2 and Thor 2 enough to bother to talk about them.
>>
>>91084645
>What good is a weapon if you ultimately can't control it? She gambled, and managed to win in the end despite a massive setback. There's always a risk involved.
It was her job to control those in her squad. That was the only job she had and she failed it.

She promised that she is able to control dangerous people, she pitched it to those who fund her projects. She then screws up. Being able to survive her own mistakes doesn't give her any credit. At the very least, they could have given her some accomplishment, something that she didn't have before the film started.
>>
>Dr. Strange

Boring and not very memorable, but it wasn't infuriating.

Marvel can afford to put out a few duds because they've earned a lot of goodwill with earlier entries.

DCEU is treading water pissing away their audience's goodwill faster than they can build it.
>>
>>91084731
Didn't even read, let me gues ''GUYS I'M A HUGE WONDER WOMAN FAN AND ITS SO SAD THAT WONDER WOMAN IS SHIT AND MARVEL IS AWESOME!!!''
>>
>>91084746
>your mom fucking Blackman and Cuckbin
Not gonna lie; that sounds more entertaining than any of Zack Snyder's DC movies.
>>
>>91084732
>Nobody cares about IM2 and Thor 2 enough to bother to talk about them.
Fans of these films exist. They just know to keep their heads down and not try to argue other people are wrong for not liking them.
>>
>>91083615
They're ugly films that take their pretentious pseudo-intellectual shit too seriously.

The meme that BvS was anything but terrible has to die
>>
>>91084722
>Even in the comics Batman doesn't have such a easy time finding out about Supes identity
Because he is not prepearing to fight him? Retard.
>>
>>91084616
>STOP, Ares was in the animated movie and in Injustice for no reason at all and having little to not impact to that story despite being the fucking god of war!
Ares was in the animated movie and Injustice long before the WW movie was actually green-lit. They didn't even green-light a fucking WW movie until after MoS.

>You don't have to be that smart to guess that they were going to use him in the movie, even more so if you read the co-HAHAHAHAHAH, like you retards read anything besides cuck stories
Except nobody knew for sure until the leaks and then the toy reveal confirmed those leaks. Don't be stupid with this, "It was obvious he was going to be in the whole time!" bullshit.
>>
>>91084732

or Avengers 2, Ant-man, Civil War...

>>91084751
>DCEU is treading water pissing away their audience's goodwill faster than they can build it.

Funny because the Suicide Squad outsold merchandise wise EVERY MARVEL film.
>>
>>91084757
How did you guess?
>>
>>91084757
Way to strawman, reasonable fellow!
>>
I want to see the alternate version of BvS where Supes doesn't go to fight Bats, finds and rescues his mom which is something completely within his ability, comes back and arrests Lex before he can do his stupid Doomsday plan, and stupid-ass Batfleck is left pacing around waiting for a fight that won't happen because he's retarded.
>>
>>91084395
I was so fucking embarrassed after watching Sucker Punch I Jedi mind tricked everyone into believing it wasn't my idea to watch it and that it was my sister's. That fucking ttainwreck was wosre than Green Lantern AND Suicide Squad.
>>
>>91084768
>Not gonna lie; that sounds more entertaining than any of Zack Snyder's DC movies.

Wow, sick burn! Are you Jerry Seinfeld? ''What its the deal with girls only dating assholes?? I'm a cool guy! I can quote most of Groot's dialogues! teehee, get it?''
>>
>>91084466
>>91084731
The fact that they're using the New 52 for her backstory should have been THE red flag for everyone.
>>
>>91084799
>our serious adult action film sold a lot of breakfast cereal to kids with irresponsible parents
>>
>>91084722
>not giving a fuck about punishing what he deemed to be evil because that version of batman LOST HIS WAY.
This too. Alfred makes it blatently obvious of this, and it's basically implied, in fact all but flat out said that it's due to the death of Robin.
>>
>>91084784
>Because he is not prepearing to fight him?

Have you read Man of Steel by John Byrne?

>>91084815
>>91084804
Because people that are fans of something just don't talk like that
>>
>>91084701
>Because he doesn't view Superman as a person who would pretend to be human
So? Even if Superman lived in the Fortress of Solitude, Batman would have at least tracked it down. The problem isn't if Superman is human or not, the problem is Batman didn't scout out his target. Even assume we are talking about Man-Bat or Killer Croc, Batman would have tried to find out where they live. Superman can't turn invisible, there are countless ways for Batman to locate his hideout. Batman did none of that.
>>
>>91084827
>The fact that they're using the New 52 for her backstory should have been THE red flag for everyone.
In that it wasn't respectful towards years of WW's history where she was a clay statue brought to life? Sure.

>>91084852
>Because people that are fans of something just don't talk like that
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>91084852
>Have you read outdated shit which isn't relevant, like, for 20 years already?
Nah
>>
>>91084822
>I was so fucking embarrassed after watching Sucker Punch I Jedi mind tricked everyone into believing it wasn't my idea
> I Jedi mind tricked everyone into believing it wasn't my idea

You must be quite the chad IRL.

>>91084845
Actually a lot of girls loved Suicide Squad, Letoker and Harley.

Halloween was like playboy mansion's all over the place! thanks DC!

You can keep #give_captain_america_a_boyfriend.
>>
Eisenberg sucked

The movie was grimbrood broodgrim without a single interesting design choice that wasn't cribbed from Dark Knight Returns. Okay MAYBE the car? And the mesh in Superman's suit is kinda neat?

Superman is a boring brooding asshole

Batman is a boring brooding asshole

Lois is a stupid non-character whose sole purpose in the movie is to get kidnapped, then throw away a spear and then almost die trying to get the spear back so Superman can save her AGAIN

The symbolism reads like it was written by a community college kid who just took an Intro to Theology class
>>
File: Batman-V-Superman-Doomsday1.jpg (135KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-V-Superman-Doomsday1.jpg
135KB, 640x320px
>>91084656
You're right, the ending is such a cluttered CGI mess.
>>
>>91084910
>a lot of girls loved Suicide Squad

So I take it you're a fan of The Notebook?
>>
>>91084901
>Nah
>the book is literally called like the movie
>not relevant
This is why /tv/ posters are so focused on cuck porn
>>
>>91084827
Still don't understand why they didn't just adapt Perez' first volume of his run on Wonder Woman where she stops ares from fucking up the earth. Covers her origin has plenty of action and would set up a sequel well with cheetah.
>>
Retards can't handle films that are actually THOUGHTFUL and good.

The reason it gets so much hate is because normies don't see it and just follow the narrative of 'it's shit lmao' that disney repeats ad nauseum, or they see it but go into it with the opinion pre-set of 'it's shit lmao' and so they hate it because they want to hate it.

Normies are cancer.
>>
>>91084931
I'm a fan of movies that I can enjoy and talking with girls about it would not make sound dorky.

I haven't seen the Notebook but I have no issues with romantic films since I have no issues with my own romantic/sex life.

I have seen 500 days of summer, great film and Love Actually too, girls love those films too and that's even better.

In what world ''girls like what I like'' its a bad thing?
>>
>>91084911
The batwing was also pretty cool, I guess.
>>
>>91084936
That's the point, you mong. Superman movie shouldn't be based on the shitty mix of outdated garbage+irrelevant crap like birthright and parts of questionable earth-1 comic.
>>
goddamn you people are fucking retards for falling for insanely obvious and shitty bait
>>
File: 1490484148680.png (621KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1490484148680.png
621KB, 550x825px
>>91084910
To anybody debating this guy.
FUCKING SEE >>91084436

Stop falling for bait. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him that made the thread.
>>
>>91084963
>Retards can't handle films that are actually THOUGHTFUL and good.

Which is why they settle for bad capeshit adaptations like the DCEU.
>>
>>91084911
Pretty much.
>>
>>91083615
Movies are a storytelling medium. Visuals can't save a garbage script.
>>
>>91084921
No because the Doomsday the movie was able to have action scenes right next to dialogue scenes without a problem while Dr.Strange's editing made it seem too obvious when a CGI scene was about to start.

Its not about the CGI, its about how shitty the direction around it was
>>
>>91084999
I love how after BvS came out and that was a trainwreck, you had so many film critics who were just so educated on film theory on /co/ who kept on arguing that movies were primarily a visual medium.

Fucking right...
>>
>>91084972
>That's the point, you mong. Superman movie shouldn't be based on the shitty mix of outdated garbage+irrelevant crap like birthright and parts of questionable earth-1 comic.

Comic book character's are about their rich story ALWAYS, even Marvel Disney makes call backs to stories told 50 years ago you tard.

>>91084985

Oh look, another angry fatty without arguments, I bet you play Overwatch and think its good
>>
>>91085028
>movies were primarily a visual medium.

They are you fucking retard, even the word movie is the bastard son of the words moving images
>>
>>91084988
Except they don't you utter retard. They lap up the disgustingly bland cookie-cutter bullshit that Marvel shit out every year.

Mark my words, in 20 years time noone will remember the marvel films while they'll still be talking about how transcendental BvS was.

fucking mong
>>
>>91085059
But they are not purely about the visuals.
>>
>>91084889
It wasn't just her backstory; the fact they're going with the N52 version of the character we're getting the warrior who kills her enemies instead of, say, the George Perez version.
>>
File: 1461256162098.jpg (690KB, 1440x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1461256162098.jpg
690KB, 1440x2016px
This thread is shit. It is made of bait and memes. Post Faora.
>>
File: super laugh.jpg (30KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
super laugh.jpg
30KB, 320x303px
>>91084910
>You can keep #give_captain_america_a_boyfriend.

>Have a character in your movie.
>He never shows any signs of human emotions.
>Have her kiss a girl in the movie.
>The character its so poorly written that despite that people think that the character should be gay
>Even normies agreed.
>>
>>91085068
>Except they don't you utter retard. They lap up the disgustingly bland cookie-cutter bullshit that Marvel shit out every year.

But you've got people in this same thread saying audiences love the DCEU and it's super successful.

Try to keep it straight, shillfucks.
>>
>>91085068
>Mark my words, in 20 years time noone will remember the marvel films while they'll still be talking about how transcendental BvS was.
This isn't even remotely true. In 20 years, the MCU will be remembered as a cinematic landmark, whereas people will just talk about how shitty BvS was and how much of a letdown and trainwreck the DCEU turned out to be.

>>91085082
>we're getting the warrior who kills her enemies instead of, say, the George Perez version.
God, it hurts.
>>
>>91085086
>Have her kiss a girl
>her
>kiss a girl
That does sound gay.
>>
Suicide Squad has not a single trace of what made Ostrander's run good. They couldn't even get Boomer right.
>>
>>91085098
In 20 years the MCU is still ongoing while DC will be undergoing a Batman-centric reboot after their last Batman-centric reboot failed.
>>
>>91084911
>Eisenberg sucked

Stopped reading there, he was a lot of fun

>>91085075
>But they are not purely about the visuals.

Yes they are, are you for real? Tons of movies are only made as an excuse to have really cool visuals, you can argue that most CGI heavy films were made that way.

People are not watching the new Jungle Book film because its a coming of age story, they want to see cool looking shots of the jungle and badass talking animals
>>
>>91085033
>b-but marlel!
Fuck off. Also nice goalpost. We're talking about adaptation of bad or irrelevant things. They should just adapt secret origin or birthright, that's all. Without mixing incompatible stories.
>>
>>91085108
Well, its hard to call Captain America a ''he'' if he is a 30 something Virgin
>>
>>91085098
No they won't, they will remember the quality of the DCEU not the shit that is the MCU.

>>91085096
DCEU is super successful, but the mainstream 'opinion' is that they are trash because retards are retarded and can't tell real quality.

fucking mouseketeers fuck you
>>
File: _20170327_163819.jpg (55KB, 1078x427px) Image search: [Google]
_20170327_163819.jpg
55KB, 1078x427px
>>91083692
>>
>>91085152
Steve is pure of heart and body, something you could only dream of as a child.
>>
>>91085163
>The fans love us, but they're too stupid to know it!
>>
>>91085146
>We're talking about adaptation

And that's what I'm doing you kissless fatty

>>91085126
>Suicide Squad has not a single trace of what made Ostrander's run good. They couldn't even get Boomer right.
Not based on his run, Suicide Squad has been a thing for a long time, different members, missions, comedic tone, dark gritty tone, you name it.
>>
>>91085134
>Yes they are, are you for real? Tons of movies are only made as an excuse to have really cool visuals, you can argue that most CGI heavy films were made that way.
>People are not watching the new Jungle Book film because its a coming of age story, they want to see cool looking shots of the jungle and badass talking animals
And most big budget, CGI spectacle movies are just throwaway movies that no one really remembers in a year. The ones that are truly remembered are the ones with a well-told narrative and performances worth a damn.
>>
>>91085179
>Steve is pure of heart and body

That's a defect, not something to be proud about.
Go ask any woman out there if they flick their beams while thinking about really nice guys that finish last, that shit just doesn't happen
>>
>>91085211
>women don't lust after Cap
What? Oh, right. They just ship him with Bucky. My mistake.
>>
>>91085211
jet fuel can't flick a woman's beams
>>
File: I like this reaction.png (63KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
I like this reaction.png
63KB, 200x217px
>>91085193
>The ones that are truly remembered are the ones with a well-told narrative and performances worth a damn.

Batman V Superman.
Suicide Squad.
Man of Steel

You are RIGHT!
>>
>>91085186
Nah, you're just a pleb who don't know shit about DC.
Nice projections you've got here btw.
>>
>>91083615
Yep, Disney is throwing a bunch of autistic neckbeards out to hate on BvS. You solved the case Sherlock!
>>
>>91085186
Yeah, but the only good SS run outside of Ostrander's has been Seeley's and that lasted, what, five issues?
>>
>>91085230
No one remembers those movies outside of hardcore and casual superhero fans, though. Especially Suicide Squad.
>>
>>91083692

>BvS had a smear campaign on twitter with bots spamming the same message about the movie and those bots are still active to this day.
>https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=batman%20v%20superman%20rain&src=typd

Those bots are obviously copying a specific tweet that got a lot of likes and has nothing to do with a corporate conspiracy, you whackjob.
>>
>>91083779
Suicide Squad is more enjoyable but it is a worse movie. My friends and I were amused by how bad SS is.

Every single word from Margot Robbie's mouth was cringe inducing and Jared Leto performed worse than he looked.

Deadshot was fine but was introduced 3 seperate times and El Diablo could've been great in a competent movie.
>>
>>91084864
we have no idea if he tried to track Superman, and even if he did, he most likely failed because the military couldn't do it.
>>
>>91085253
>Especially Suicide Squad.

You must be really sheltered, new Harley is a bigger part of pop culture now than she ever was
>>
>>91085354
let me guess, your friends hate that but enjoy stupid shit like Monthy Python, Mistery Science memes, Dr. McNinja, etc
>>
>>91085370
>we have no idea if he tried to track Superman, and even if he did, he most likely failed because the military couldn't do it.
If Batman can't do better than the Military, then he is no Batman.
>>
>>91085384
No one will remember the movie itself in 20 years, though. All people will remember is Harley.
>>
File: 1488265446992.jpg (118KB, 584x515px) Image search: [Google]
1488265446992.jpg
118KB, 584x515px
>>91084824
Are you seriously getting offended over us criticizing Zack Snyder movies?

Are you Zack Snyder? because otherwise, you're tying your self-worth to a pretty flimsy pile of shit
>>
>>91085463
>not muh Batman!

Took you long enough.
>>
>>91085524
>Took you long enough.
Not really, my complaint had always been that Snyder Batman is incompetent. Your argument that Batman had good reason to not stalk his target never made any sense.
>>
Im a huge DC fan, i read the comics, i collect the TPB, i like some of their movies, but BvS wasnt what it needed to be, its quite clear Snyder is a complete fucking retard that doesnt give a shit about any of the characters, if you're truly a fan of Superman or Batman or even Wonder Woman idk how you can watch BvS and think "Yes, finally, this is the adaptation that these characters desserve". Now i like the movie, i've seen it at least 50 times, and i still think its not really good, its visually appealing, but what the fuck is that to having such a retarded story and such a shitty portrayal of some of my favorite characters.
And Suicide Squad was the worst fucking movie i saw in 2016 and i feel bad for watching it more than once, bad story, bad cinematography, bad acting, bad script, i 100% believe that anybody that says the movie is good is been payed by WB.
>>
>>91084308
Yes because random coworkers are my friends.

Try again DC Shill
>>
>>91084395
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>91084432
>These are the people who like DCEU movies aka Underages
>>
I think the hate is overblown. It's bad, but so is every superhero movie.
>>
>>91084502
But they're not competing you stupid fuck. They don't release their movies in the same time frame and both they're part of the fragile superhero movie bubble.
>>
>>91083748
Speaking of Superman 2, were viewers triggered when he depowered Zod right before throwing him down a hole to his death.
>>
>>91083615
I almost took the bait.
>>
>>91084083
>Civil War 2 had some good artists.
Who they forgot to use for that movie, which would explain why it looks like a big budget TV show. Of all the MCU's more recent movies only GOTG looks the least bit "cinematic". Hopefully this changes with Coogler's BP movie.
>>
File: question.jpg (29KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
29KB, 347x346px
>>91085410
>let me guess, your friends hate that but enjoy stupid shit like Monthy Python, Mistery Science memes, Dr. McNinja, etc

I'm not even the guy you are replying to, but nothing about this post makes sense. They thought that Suicide Squad was laughably, therefore, they must have liked "Monty Python, Mistery Science memes, Dr. McNinja, etc?"

What doesn't that even mean? Does anybody know what this guy is talking about?
>>
File: booger.jpg (15KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
booger.jpg
15KB, 300x301px
>>91086160
>Civil War 2 had some good artists.
>Civil War 2
>2
>artists
>>
>>91086249
He is a fucking TROLL. >>91084436

Wake up /co/
>>
>>91083753
Literally this. Most normies have no idea which hero belongs to which company.

When I was walking out of Batman V Superman, I literally heard a guy say "Wow, Marvel did a bad job with that one".
>>
>>91086068
or when Superman goes out his way to return to the diner to beat up the trucker who bullied him.
>>
>>91084198

>Even WW, from what we know, has her saving the day and having a happy ending, then deciding in the epilogue that she lost faith in humanity because reasons that they didn't even have the courage or decency to cover in her actual movie.

Okay, maybe someone here can point something out to me, but from everything I know about Wonder Woman (which isn't a lot), she was literally raised from birth to be a fighter. Like, that's all she does.

But how is it that she seems to be some reluctant fighter, who distrusts humanity because they get in to so much war? Isn't fighting her entire life?
>>
>>91085370
Lois could do it.
Lex could do it.
>>
>>91087049
Steve Trevor dies which causes Diana to ragequit for a hundred years, letting the holocaust, untold disasters, and Zod's invasion happen, until Batman shows up to convince her to give a shit again
>>
>>91083615
It's because these movies do not do a good job of endearing the audience to the characters. This isn't a problem for you, because you already love and are invested in Batman, Superman, and DC characters in general. This is why you have no trouble enjoying the movie but others who don't (frankly) automatically love these characters cannot enjoy it as much.

There's nothing wrong with living these characters. I love them too. Just understand your bias.
>>
>>91083874
>So Superman watches over Lois because he suspects that she is in danger, but he doesn't watch over his mother, because he doesn't suspect her to be in danger, too?

Superman suspected Lois was in danger because Lois was out interviewing an African Warlord in a wartorn part of Africa.

Ma Kent was chilling at home/work.
>>
>>91083615
>I'm seriously starting to believe that Disney is throwing viral hate on DC.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Snyderfags are the Sonyggers of /co/. They're always playing the victim but somehow always have a superiorty complex too.
>>
>>91083692
>The latest one was Beauty and the Beast hiring tons of people to post online about ''I will not see this movie because of the gay agenda that Disney is pushing! My daughter won't stop crying because she doesn't understand why she is not watching the movie!'' so people would watch the movie as if watching the movie meant that you want to suport gay people or something.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is true.

And about BvS and SS, I think people just genuinely didn't like them and think that they are bad.
>>
>>91088750
And? Lex was doing all kinds of shady shit, from data mining, contacts in the military, Kryptonite discovery and research, etc. He had entirely different and more extensive resources at his disposal that Batman lacked. And as for Lois, she had an unique encounter with Clark as a starting point, and differebt type if POV as to how to pursue Clark after their initial encounter (looking up weird sightings and news reports that sounded similar), again, something Batman did not have.

Batman only knew Superman had been hiding SOMEWHERE on Earth. That's a lot of ground to cover, buddy.

Just because he's Batman doesn't mean he can just automatically figure out everything.
>>
>>91085871
>coworkers
Even worse. That means they'll more likely agree with the general consensus (started by you) in order to avoid conflict.
>>
>>91083692
I believe you.
>>
>>91083615
Suicide squad was a cinematic disaster. Terrible camera work. terrible photography. terrible costume work. even if we do pretend you can grade it on aesthetic first and foremost it failed in that regard. BvS at least had its ups and downs, even if the average came out subpar in spite of a few genuinely good shots or scenes. But SS is indefensible
>>
>>91084549
Also she murdered a bunch of federal agents with two witnesses, one of whom is a military officer.

Is Waller just legally licensed to kill whomever she wants?
>>
>>91084668
yes, they're the shit in the public restroom that's been clogged for years.
>>
>>91083922
its not called Batman VS Superman you tard, its Batman V Superman as in a court case. They even specifically said in an interview its mean to be like a court case because its about opposing views of the same events.
Goddamn you dumb.
>>
>>91083748
Also Zod comes to earth because of Superman in the comics too.
>>
>>91086485
>>91083753
>there is no smear campaign!

>>91083692
>first post is proof of a smear campaign

really makes you think
>>
File: 1472604496039.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472604496039.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>91091767
Why is it ALWAYS the Snyder defenders who are the first to jump to insults? Calling people dumb, calling people stupid, saying they're incapable of understanding what's on screen. Invariably the first move in defense of these movies is to insult the people making the critiques.
>>
>>91084135
>He knows that Batman and Lex are scheming against him.

No he doesnt. He doesnt suspect Lex at all until he pushes Lois off the roof, and Batman has done nothing to specifically harm Superman in anyway.

Nice try though.
>>
>>91084135
>Superman knows where Lois is because of plot convenience.

Because he loves her and she has a dangerous reporter job.

>Superman doesn't keep track of his mother because of plot convenience.

Because he cant? Same reason he doesnt track Pa and Ma kent 24/7 in the comics dummy.
>>
>>91091836
>marvel intern gets his feelings hurt
>>
>>91091836
>the first defense is insults
>when he actually makes a point
>but lets ignore the point and just focus on the insults

yeah that anon was right, you are a tard.
>>
>>91085186
>>91085126
Ostrander disagrees with you

http://www.comicmix.com/2016/08/07/john-ostrander-reviews-the-suicide-squad/
>>
>>91091927
Yeah, so did cameron on Genysis. Means literally nothing.
>>
>>91091956
>I know about Ostrander's run better than he does

sad!
>>
>>91083615
The movie is horrible and it's defenders act like obssessive autists. It has everything to become the modern "Batman&Robin".
>>
>>91091767
>They even specifically said in an interview its mean to be like a court case because its about opposing views of the same events.
That's pretty stupid since the conflict is resolved in a fist fight anyway. This is another example of Zack Snyder thinking he's WAY more intelligent than he actually is. 'Vs' would be way more suiting and don't pretend like it wouldn't be.
>>
>>91092088
>That's pretty stupid since the conflict is resolved in a fist fight anyway.

What? Its literally not. Its resolved by Superman being honest with Batman about who he is and via talking. How can you get something so wrong?

And the movie is literally about people viewing the exact same events through different lenses that color their perception of who Superman is.
>>
>>91092137
>What? Its literally not. Its resolved by Superman being honest with Batman about who he is and via talking.
MAAAARTHAAAAAA
>>
>>91092137
>What? Its literally not. Its resolved by Superman being honest with Batman about who he is and via talking. How can you get something so wrong?
And that was the climax of the fist fight.

>And the movie is literally about people viewing the exact same events through different lenses that color their perception of who Superman is.
Doesn't matter. It wasn't a court case, it was too VIGILANTES going at it with their fucking fists. Not only that, but the whole conflict was fucking retarded anyway, since it was all just an excuse to have Batman and Superman fight each other anyhow.
>>
>>91092152

>shit I was wrong, better post memes!!!

and re-watch the scene, him saying Martha doesnt stop anything. It gets Batman to choke Superman and press him for more information. Its not until Lois (whom Flash had previously told Batman was the key) comes and tells Batman that Martha is his mother that he stops. Once Batman realizes that Superman IS human, that he does indeed have a Clark Kent side, that his mother is just like his and he is in love with a human, does he stop.
>>
>>91092200
>>shit I was wrong, better post memes!!!
Is it really a meme if it literally happened in the movie? He hears someone say his moms name and he has a sperg fit over it. There's nothing at all intelligent or deep about that at all.
>>
>>91092200
I'm pretty sure that the people that Batman killed were also humans with lived ones.
>>
>>91092192
>And that was the climax of the fist fight.
Congrats you are good at temporal reasoning. So you admit the fist fight didnt resolve anything but the talking after that did.
>Doesn't matter. It wasn't a court case, it was too VIGILANTES going at it with their fucking fists. Not only that, but the whole conflict was fucking retarded anyway, since it was all just an excuse to have Batman and Superman fight each other anyhow.

But it does matter, and they literally went to court IN the movie. And once again, the movie is all about people viewing the same events in different ways.
Some people see Superman fighting Zod as him saving the world, others (like Batman) view it as Superman bringing threats to earth.

Some people view the africa incident as Superman killing innocents, some view it as a set up.

Some people view the court bombing as Superman's fault, Batman thinks it was his own fault.

etc. and so on.
>>
>>91092227
it definitely is a meme when no one yelled MARTHAAAA. All superman says is "you gotta save Martha" and batman thinks Superman somehow know who is own mother is. I mean I would be freaked out too if an all powerful alien started saying my mother's name, a name I associate with my own failure as a hero.
And once again it doesnt stop the fight, its Lois coming that stops the fight, making Batman realize Superman is human.
>>
>>91092242
Yes Batman killed people, congrats on figuring out the most basic elements of the movie.
>>
>>91092249
>Congrats you are good at temporal reasoning. So you admit the fist fight didnt resolve anything but the talking after that did.
I guess you just don't know what a 'climax' is then huh?

The rest of your post pretty much just reinforces my belief that BvS just had a bunch of forced conflict.
>>
>>91092312
>people having different views is forced conflict

what kind of ridiculous world do you live in? You've never had a political discussion before? You've never seen people have different views on the same conflict?
>I guess you just don't know what a 'climax' is then huh?

cli·max
ˈklīˌmaks/Submit
noun
the most intense, exciting, or important point of something; a culmination or apex.

So the fist fight climaxed in them not fighting and talking it out. So you admit that the fist fight itself did not resolve anything, but rather the discussion it resulted in.
>>
>>91092312
how do you not understand, even if there was a fist fight, it didnt solve anything. The resolution comes when they talk at the end dummy.
>>
>>91092312
Do YOU know what climax means you mong?
>>
>>91091856
hey remember how in man of steel clark learned how to control his super-hearing by focusing in on his mother's voice, and then uses that to find her later before zod can hurt her.

what happened to that, snyderfag
>>
>>91091971
>comic writer is happy his work is getting mainstream attention

what a shock. doesn't change that ss is nothing like his run.
>>
>>91092735
that is all in the same town/area. And yes, he can super focus his hearing to find people across the world, but that is not the samething as keeping tabs on them 24/7.

He would have to focus his hearing 24/7 and not concentrate on anything else.

Good job looking like a fool though.
>>
>>91092777
>I'll put words in his mouth and still pretend like I know better than the actual creator

sad!
>>
>>91083615
>So What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies. They're both visually beautiful and action packed.
It's called criticism, garbage lad, and there's nothing beautiful about shitty color grading and trailer-style editing. That's on top of all of the issues those movies had.
Hell, Suicide squad could have been a decent movie at some point, but we'll never know because of the editing. BvS is just more misconstrued Snyder sewage.
>>
>>91093088
This is not how his hearing works tho.

On the comcis the hearing is always active. Are you making rules up?
>>
File: super-hearing.jpg (42KB, 296x469px) Image search: [Google]
super-hearing.jpg
42KB, 296x469px
>>91093226
that is how superhearing works, even in the scene you picked out where he is in class does it work that way.

>On the comcis the hearing is always active.

Thats not true at all. Here is a panel of Superman focusing his superhearing.

Go be a pleb somewhere else.
>>
File: superman_010.jpg (268KB, 620x921px) Image search: [Google]
superman_010.jpg
268KB, 620x921px
>>91093226
here is a whole page showing exactly why Superman's superhearing isnt active all once. For context, he is getting his powers back and is struggling to focus back to normal hearing.
>>
>>91093226
and remember that scene in All Star Supreman where he specifically takes the time to listen to the heartbeats of his loved ones and then races to Pa Kent because it stops. If he was listening to everything all the time 100% he would have gotten there fast enough and heard Pa Kent's heart RIGHT as it failed.

You are a giant casual.
>>
>>91083956
>it seems like everyone is talking about how much they hated Lex Luthor and Joker, but at least people remember DC villains,
Not from these movies, though. The dark knight was 9 years ago.
>>
>At least DC is doing something different than Marvel
Which means they'd be completely aimless if there were no marvel movies to use as a point of comparison.
>>
>>91083748
People hated ASM2.
>>
>>91083692
>So the answer is proffesional trolls
If it's so easy, why doesn't WB hire those same people to make everyone hate the MCU?
>>
>There are people who not only adore the DC universe but think that anyone who disagrees with them is a shill

Anyone who thinks like this deserves to be euthanized
>>
>>91084700
Section 8!
>>
>>91084731
Shill harder, marvelcuck, it's in the original spirit of the character to bound and gag and humilliate her. This is just an allegory to that.
Need any further proof that marvelcucks are all stupid?
>>
>>91085134
>he was a lot of fun
I wouldn't define anything about that character as fun. He was grating, more like.
>>
>>91086249
I don't know either but I like those besides Dr. Mcninja.
>>
>>91090020
The Dunning-Kruger cinematic universe stays stronk, marvelcucks on suicide watch.
>>
>>91091836
ad-hominems are easier than actual arguments.
>>
>>91096068
No they're not, you moron.
>>
As a superman fan, fuck everything about BvS. SS could have been a decent movie, if they didn't hire garbage editors.

But BvS is hot garbage from a perspective of superman fan. Snyder clearly hates superman.
>>
>>91093400
Isn't there an issue (I wanna say it was a Johns issue) where he tells someone that 99.9% of the stuff he hears from people is amazing and wonderful stuff. Like parents reading to their kids or fathers coming home from work etc.
>>
>>91083956
It's depressing that they gave into the normalfags. From the new trailer Justice League looks incredibly trashy, much like most of the MCU flicks.
>>
What I don't understand is why the entire internet is suddenly blowing with DC vs Marvel arguments

It's all over the place, facebook, youtube, twitter, reddit and many other places

Do people care THAT much?
>>
>>91098523
not muh supes
>>
>>91097000
Snyder said that his superman doesn't heard Martha because he turns off the super hearing because he hears too much suffering and despair.

Really tells you the difference about Snyderman and Superman.
>>
>>91083615
>action packed
BVS had 2 good scenes - Batman chasing badguys, and batman wrecking a room full of badguys. Litereally everything else was terrible.
>>
>>91098523
Snyderfags blaming audiences for rejecting the Snyderverse and its terrible architect.

It's amazing how much Zack's fanboys have in common with Hillary supporters.
>>
>>91102607
BvS didn't even win at the Electoral College box office tho
>>
>>91099690

Yeah, Superman is only allowed to give you positive "feels" as if he's an emotional support character to lonely nerds.
>>
File: 1430274890905.jpg (542KB, 1135x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1430274890905.jpg
542KB, 1135x1816px
>It's another "Shills v. Shills: Dawn of Circlejerking" thread
>>
>>91098523
>What I don't understand is why the entire internet is suddenly blowing with DC vs Marvel arguments

Snyder/DC-fanboys took the widespread criticism of BvS as a giant conspiracy by Disney to discredit Warner Bros, because nobody could possibly dislike this movie because it is a bad movie.

This is more pathetic than actual conspiracy theories, because those would somewhat matter if they were true.
>>
I love that we're still having this conversation about MoS and BvS.
>>
>>91103445
Sure, you spam the board with threads about it every day. One day you'll have that circlejerk you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>91103526
>I hate it, so it has to be spam

Okay.
>>
>>91103627
It's spam because you do it daily. You're not the sharpest crayon in Snyder's box, are you?
>>
>>91091767
And then Superman barely gets a word in edgewise
Now you're going to say "actions speak louder than words!" because court cases totally end in assisted suicide by giant trolls.
>>
>>91086068
You actually believe that meme? He never killed Zod, Donner confirmed it multiple times, there's even a cut scene of him and the others getting arrested outside the Fortress
>>
>>91083835
>>91084098
>>91083874
>>91089888

>No evidence of this, he was almost certainly watching over her specially in Africa knowing she was heading into danger and was already returning to Metropolis when she was thrown off the roof.

If he was monitoring the situation why the fuck didn't he save the poor undercover agent that was with Lois, aka Jimmy fucking Olsen?

That only makes him look more selfish
>>
>>91083615

>What's the deal with all the hate towards both movies. They're both visually beautiful and action packed.

Their stories are also shit. A movie can have the most beautiful visuals known to mankind, but if the story is shit, the movie itself is shit.

"Man of Steel" had a shit story because of plot holes you could shove a tornado through, a half-baked "romance" between Lois and Supes that only existed because "it's what everyone expects", and the inconsistent characterisation of Superman himself ("the guy who saves people on an oil rig" versue "the guy who shoves trees through a guy's big rig just to be a dick"). "Batman v Superman" sucked because it put a Superman nobody liked in a fight against a Batman nobody knew (GREAT JOB SHOWING US HOW HE BECAME A JADED MIDDLE-AGED SUPERHERO, SNYDER) for the ostensible fate of a world that nobody bothered to build and viewers had no emotional connection to.
>>
>>91083615
Disney shilling. Let's look at the facts:

>Marvel comics devote pages to criticizing BvS
>an ABC sitcom devotes airtime to talking about how bad BvS is
>the Razzies, a pay-to-vote, pay-to-nominate project, is dominated by BvS hate
>online polls for best summer movie that Batman v Superman won were mysteriously flipped to Civil War on at least one occasion

And let's not forget the downright vile behavior of Marvel fans when Suicide Squad won an Oscar.
>>
>>91084593
Then why does Marvel actively go to conferences and blame DC for the market faltering? Why did Jim Shooter call DC writers and threaten to buy DC and fire them if they didn't do what he wanted?
>>
>>91083692
> still campaigning long after the movie flopped
>>
>>91106465
What it has to do with movies or with what the other anon said?
>>
>>91106419
But BvS is as bad as people say. So what is the issue? It's relatable.

And are you crying over fucking Deadpool mocking BvS? Even TTG mocked it.
>>
>>91106419
>hurr durr comedy books and shows are making jokes about a comically bad movie, must be corporate sabotage!

Why did nobody bat an eye at "IRON MAN STINKS" in Lego Batman? It's just jokes
>>
>>91105808
>And then Superman barely gets a word in edgewise

Because it's about people's split perception of Superman
>>
>>91106534
Because Iron Man does suck
>>
>>91106016
>why the fuck didn't he save the poor undercover agent that was with Lois, aka Jimmy fucking Olsen?

Because it still takes time for him to slip into a place he can change clothes and then to travel to Africa, while the bad guys immediately shot CIA Jimmy when he was exposed.
>>
>>91106538

And when Superman got a chance to clear up that perception, Snyder decided that blowing everyone up was a better idea.
>>
>>91106495
>And are you crying over fucking Deadpool mocking BvS?

Yeah, everyone should be used to seeing Marvel throwing potshots at DC.
>>
>>91106538
So it's not really Batman v Superman. It's Batman v Lex Luthor or The People v Superman. There's no actual debate going on, just a generic punch out that gets resolved via a happy coincidence.
>>
>>91106564

Yes, as Lex's plan is to slander Superman at every opportunity and make people turn against him. Also, I can't help but to laugh at the idea that one public speech is somehow suppose to make people trust in Superman when the mass media has been incorporated into turning him into a controversial figure whose actions are always politicized.
>>
Scott Pilgrim playing the Jokeler is probably what I hated the most about BvS.
>>
>>91083615
I really, really liked Man if Steel. I thought it presented moral dillemas in an intelligent way and it had a cohesive narrative.

Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad are utter garbage. It did neither of the things Man of Steel did well.

BvS is particularly henious because of how contrived the plot was, how it relied on two very smart characters to act pants-on-head retarded for the sake of the plot, and for all those fedora tipping scenes with Lex.

Suicide Squad was particularly heinous because we had a bunch of non-characters doing random shit that makes no sense because everything was edited with a chainsaw. It was essentially "cameos: the movie."
>>
>>91106596

>Lex's plan is to slander Superman at every opportunity and make people turn against him.

And considering how Superman was trying to save people in the building that exploded, Lex did a SHITTY FUCKING JOB. Also: Why the fuck were people supposed to believe Superman blew up the building again?
>>
>>91106621
>Why the fuck were people supposed to believe Superman blew up the building again?

Because of fear and doubt. People like to believe irrational conspiracy theories, if you've got good enough of a narrative to sell it with.

And the public opinion is also very easy to manipulate when you fear monger for two years and repeat your message enough. Just look at American politics and how effective it is. People were stupid enough to not know Obamacare and Affordable Care Act were the same fucking thing and voted for Trump to repeal it, thinking Obamacare was a disaster while their ACA plan was good, only to get pissed when they found out the GOP was going to take away their healthcare that they thought was something else.
>>
>>91106621
Yeah, if anything a terrorist attack against Superman (because it was immediately recognized as a terrorist attack) would've cemented the idea that someone was actively trying to hurt either him or his image
>>
>>91106685

A terrorist attack against Superman just builds up the claim that Superman is harmful for the world.
>>
>>91106698

By that logic, the existence of large cities, gay people, and non-White people in the United States are all harmful for the world.
>>
>>91106709

And white males.
>>
>>91106717

No no, see, White males are the people doing most of the actual terrorist attacks in the United States. By that anon's logic, their targets existing builds up the claim that those targets - and not the actual fucking terrorists - are harmful for the world.
>>
File: 1465166515152.jpg (119KB, 1440x608px) Image search: [Google]
1465166515152.jpg
119KB, 1440x608px
>>91106698
>Someone tried to hurt this man in spandex that does good stuff around the world
>The best solution is to blame the man in spandex for existing and ignore the evil mastermind, obviously!

Let me guess, it was "actually" some 2deep4you commentary about the ignorance of the masses, Batman first of them all
>>
>>91083852
Can we agree it met the qualifications to be called a movie at least?
>>
>>91106741

It cleared that bar, but that is all it did. Even "Manos: The Hands of Fate" managed to do that.
>>
>>91106729

Now you're getting it. True KINO.
>>
>>91084799
That merch sure made up for the hundreds of millions the movie failed to make that it promised investors
>>
>>91084799
>Funny because the Suicide Squad outsold merchandise wise EVERY MARVEL film.

How the hell would you even know that, because of a bunch of polls about Halloween costumes? Halloween costumes that were often home-made, considering it was just normal clothes?

Seriously, i can see it happening because Harley and Joker are big, but i have no idea what you mean by "outsold merchandise wise" or how you would even know
>>
>>91106678
>People like to believe irrational conspiracy

Not him, but it's funny and ironic how this apply to BvS/snyder fans.
>>
>>91106678

>People like to believe irrational conspiracy theories

Like how Marvel paid a bunch of people to shill anti-DC/anti-BvS propaganda on Twitter and Tumblr to somehow diminish the film's box office take, even though the film made nearly a billion dollars and legitimate word-of-mouth criticism combined with poor reviews of the film did more to damage the film's box office take than a bunch of social media posts?
>>
>>91106823

Yes. Or that Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring from the basement of a pizza parlor.
>>
>>91106823
Marvel came to my house and threatened to shoot my dog if I didn't criticize BvS. I told them my dog just died 3 months prior,so they bought me a puppy and put a gun to my head saying I had to give it a name. Then they threatened to shoot Pleasedontkillme.

I genuinely liked the movie though
>>
>>91098523

Well, Justice League trailer is far nicer than any Marvel movie trailer ever seen. Watching JL trailer you expect a great movie with a lot of situations and you realize its characters aren't on the same level. MCU's style is different; MCU is like: we will make you laugh! Everything will be simple and alright! There's a party!
People acknowledged all of this.
So the usual marvelfags have to heavily criticize everything about DCEU in every internet place and in any moment; it means they are suffering a lot.
>>
File: 12.png (48KB, 340x329px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
48KB, 340x329px
>>91106877
>>
>>91106877
>Well, Justice League trailer is far nicer than any Marvel movie trailer ever seen.
I had good feelings for MoS based on the trailer. That feeling disappeared in the actual film.
>>
>>91106877

>Justice League trailer is far nicer than any Marvel movie trailer ever seen

Really? Because between the bland color scheme, the blatant pop music needledrop meant to invoke nostalgia, and the overuse of jokes in an attempt to make the movie seem like a "course correction" from the dour (and shitty) entries already in the DCEU, that trailer sucked all kinds of ass.
>>
>>91106877
They make Oscar's for Trailers yet?
>>
>>91106935

Well, they probably need to make "Oscar's Trailer", "Oscar's Trailers", and "Oscar's Three Trailers: Tokyo Drift" first.
>>
>>91106921

Your suffering is increasing, isn't it?
I'm so sorry.
I'Is there a cure?
>>
>>91106958

I do not suffer because WB dropped a shitty trailer into the world.
>>
>>91106970

So you have to save the world from WB.
Fine.
Which Marvel superhero are you supposed to be?
>>
>>91107020

The fuck are you even talking about?

And for the record, I thought the trailer sucked independent of whatever kind of company war bullshit that you are trying to start. I did not like "Man of Steel", "Batman v Superman", or "Suicide Squad". The "Justice League" trailer looked like more of the same bullshit as those three films and gave me no reason to be excited, not even for the film debuts of three of its major heroes (which is a big problem in and of itself).
>>
>>91107060
>not even for the film debuts of three of its major heroes (which is a big problem in and of itself).

Christ on a cracker.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ebZVowE9-Y
>>
File: Mostly Dead.jpg (21KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
Mostly Dead.jpg
21KB, 600x331px
>>91107060
Aquaman looks...interesting.
Cyborg is more of the Green Bacon Suit.
Flash is a blatant attempt to recreate Peter Parker with speed powers.
Gadot is what she is, unfortunate eye-candy.
Affleck is doomed to be the least interesting person in yet another ensemble movie, which is unfortunate because every scene has one of the above characters interacting with him.
Man of Bald appears to be mostly dead.
J.K. Simmons looks like Stan's next meal.
>>
>>91107134

>Aquaman looks...interesting.
If you like Roman Reigns.

>Cyborg is more of the Green Bacon Suit.
In this film, Cyborg is basically Tony Dark.

>Flash is a blatant attempt to recreate Peter Parker with speed powers.
Only with a shittier color scheme (blue lightning may be more "realistic" but yellow lighting would have fucking fit better, seeing as how this is fucking Flash).

>Gadot is what she is, unfortunate eye-candy.
Eh, I can live with it.

>Affleck is doomed to be the least interesting person in yet another ensemble movie, which is unfortunate because every scene has one of the above characters interacting with him.
Doubly ironic: Batman is supposed to be the fucking centerpiece of the film, and he already feels like he has been sidelined in favor of the other Justice Leaguers.

>Man of Bald appears to be mostly dead.
Good.

>J.K. Simmons looks like Stan's next meal.
I refuse to shittalk about J.K. Simmons.
>>
>>91107134
Maybe I missed JK Simmons, but I don't get why everyone's been saying he looks like death. Is there a second trailer with him in it?
>>
>>91107175
that white haired guy with the Fedora you think is Alfred? It's not. Jeremy Irons is Alfred.
>>
File: Flasheffects.jpg (52KB, 1210x701px) Image search: [Google]
Flasheffects.jpg
52KB, 1210x701px
>>91107173
>(blue lightning may be more "realistic"
That has nothing to do with realism and everything to do with Snyder's general color palette.
>>
>>91107215
its not lightning anyway, its just a visual metaphor for speed and power

making flash have blue electricity powers is the same as giving batman shadow powers or making wonderwoman an actual living statue
>>
>>91084136
People cant accept this but they are ok with tony going ape shit when he finds the video of his parents murder
>>
>>91107175

I guess plebs are now so new that they think Gordon was always meant to be a ginger in his forties, instead of being an old, white haired man. Sad!
>>
>>91107355
To be fair, the guy who offed his parents on-camera is standing right there with his Hydra-arm not looking particularly apologetic.
That would likely set me off too.
>>
>>91107378

Bruce was at ground zero when the Black Zero incident was happening, and basically saw his building come down, killing numerous people he knew personally. You think that wouldn't enrage him enough to not think rationally when it comes to Superman, who he blames for their deaths?
>>
>>91107378
Batman was face to face with the alien who killed most of his employees made a little girl orphan, and someone who just had threatened him like a totalitarian authority, made him feel powerless and who could probably take over the world.
>>
File: BruceWaynescallisdropped.jpg (152KB, 2400x1196px) Image search: [Google]
BruceWaynescallisdropped.jpg
152KB, 2400x1196px
>>91084136
It's a shame Bruce Wayne wasn't hellbent on giving his employees a few days off after a credible alien threat was announced against the world's population. So they could be with their kids.

It's a shame Bruce wasn't hellbent to be in Batman mode while the city was under siege, given that he has a high-speed jumpjet across the harbor.
It's a shame he wasn't hellbent on helping, when the Military had time to fly over to Kansas, pick up Clark's baby pod, grab Lois, and intervene.

No, instead he's trying to get those final financial transaction in before the end of the world closes the markets.
>>
>>91107412
I guess people didnt take that seriously considering that metropolis wasnt evacuated, so my guess is people just thought it was all crazy talk.
>>
>>91107409
>Batman was face to face with the alien who killed most of his employees made a little girl orphan
No, that was the alien warlord he didn't bother prep-timing for, and didn't intervene to help stop, which probably cost those brave soldiers their lives.
With shit tons of advance warning.
>>
>>91107412
>Why wasn't Batman helping in a Superman solo story

Why indeed.
>>
>>91107412
>>91107441
This. Zod addresses literally the entire world. He hijacks all the broadcast signals and issues the ultimatums.
Bruce and Diana disregarded that. And then Bruce has the temerity to get murderously butthurt about it. And we're supposed to think dialing back from that amount of asshole is admirable "character development"
>>
>>91107429
Even after the world broadcast warning, and the alien ship being detected in orbit, even after all that, there was plenty of time for intervention. They slow-rolled the Krypto-former with plenty of time for the military to form a plan, assemble the shit for the plan, and enact the plan.

Bruce had the advantage of being there even before Superman, who was off fucking with the device in Indonesia.
Putting him on the scene was a serious mistake.
>>
>>91107459
>This. Zod addresses literally the entire world.
So why would Bruce tell his employees to leave Metropolis? Before the ship lands there they never mentioned it at all.
>>
>>91107459
Yes, they ignore the entire general plot of Man of Steel, and pretend that Zod and Supes "appeared out of nowhere with no warning" over Metropolis and started fucking shit up.
>>
>>91107459
Dont you realise? Bruce wasnt just mad about the murders just like with robin, he was mad about himself, about feeling hopeless, powerless, about having failed all those people. So he projected all of this hate towards superman.

Diana was with the amazons the cable reception sucks in there.
>>
>>91107477
>Bruce had the advantage of being there even before Superman, who was off fucking with the device in Indonesia.

Maybe his Bat-plane was at the garage, having it's wings waxed. BAM! Where's my no-prize?
>>
>>91107477
>>91107503
Honestly building the universe off of Man of Steel wasn't a great idea. Much less having so many characters old. If Superman is just starting out then so should Batman and arguably even Wonder Woman. They're better as contemporaries specifically because it avoids issues like this.
>>
>>91107477
Sadly he couldnt do much in his bat jeep, maybe he was looking for this kryptonian to deliver it to Zod, but in all honesty yesh thats a huge plot hole
>>
>>91107459
Bruce could have been flying back to Gotham when shit went down and had no time to get back to his bachelor pad in the middle of nowhere to get to his Bat-plane and fly it back to Metropolis, so he flied back and tried to get to his people instead.
>>
>>91107494
Rationally, if aliens are threatening to burn the planet, you let your employees go to their families, and you Batman the fuck up.
Maybe crack out some of the super-WMD's the villains are always stealing and lend them to the military, or at the VERY LEAST have one ready to lob at the aliens in your super-advanced jet.
>>
>>91107511
There's too many different interpretations, justifications, contributing factors, and conflicting characterizations and explanations in BvS.

I'd sooner go with Occam's Razor. The much simpler explanation is that the movie isn't written well.
>>
>>91107534

Or maybe he was biding his time, not sure what to do, willing to let the military try and handle it first, since it's the first alien invasion in existence and he had no plans for countering such a threat, since his shit has been apprehending insane clowns and other street level shit. He was out of his element.

Diana might have been at the other side of the world, or back home. Preparing to defend Themascyra first, since she was an isolationist at this point.
>>
>>91107535
1. he had at least a full day's warning.
2. He has a remote control superjet
3. the military had time to fly a cargo plane from the east coast to Kansas and back

It's an incredibly bad plot hole, since they made a big deal about everyone on Earth being made aware ahead of time, and given time to produce Clark. Yet Bruce is wandering around getting a bagel and a paper when the climax occurs.
>>
>>91107559
Well knowing Batman he would probably study the situation first, with no prior meta humans, he couldnt have foreseen the destructive power of the kryptonians, so in a sense he felt like he failed those people for not doing something sooner
>>
>>91107539

Or, you know, it doesn't matter to anybody but autistic assholes.
>>
>>91107570
>Yet Bruce is wandering around getting a bagel and a paper when the climax occurs.

Hey, those Batwings don't pay for themselves. And we don't know if Bruce had told most people to stay home if they wanted to, but most people went to work anyway, since they didn't think an alien invasion was really on the table.
>>
>>91107612
Maybe the people of Metropolis is like Europe, they dont let the terror attacks get them down, they show that they sre strong by livinf their daily lives .... Until the next attack
>>
File: Incubus.png (294KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus.png
294KB, 636x397px
>>91107612
Sadly, your "Batman is basically an idiot" defense works all to well in this universe.

And of course, after he's teamed up with Diana to start forming the Legue, he ignores the decimation of another major city by Gozer the Gozarian and her brother Lawnmower Man, even though that film has the city devastated, the military response crushed, and a whole day spent fucking around with a bunch of prisoners before they are slow-flown to the scene.
So you've got another major city being destroyed for probably 3 days, and Bruce and Diana (or Flash, reallty) seem to give no fucks.

Are the JL just not into city saving?
>>
>>91107670
You'd think that Bruce and Diana, forewarned of an Apocalyptic threat, would at least show when an apocalyptic threat started ravaging a city, then slowly building a doomsday device out of 90's CGI graphics.
>>
Everybody who defends this universe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUXXn4bn1M
>>
>>91107715
They feared they couldn't make it without assembling The Others™ first so they didn't bother
>>
>>91083615
They were both edgy, stupid, pretentious and boring despite whatever brain dead memer from /tv/ may say
>>
>>91107173
>In this film, Cyborg is basically Tony Dark.

I didnt even float that idea still he suddenly face masked
>>
>>91083615
Disney has been caught sending shills for Star Wars
>>
>>91107591
So I should just turn my brain off and enjoy it?
>>
>>91107412
>No, instead he's trying to get those final financial transaction in before the end of the world closes the markets.

Look, Bruce's employees are complete idiots and he has to tell them exactly what to do for every action they take. They're so dumb that they didn't think of evacuating when a giant alien death machine activated a few blocks away and had to be ordered to leave by Bruce himself.
>>
>>91110877
You got proof on that WBro?
>>
Dance off bro.
>>
I shall beat the shit out of harley right now. try to stop me.

I'm Luke Skywalker.
>>
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE BUG I SAW ON MY ELBOW.
>>
I never asked for this.
>>
>>91111135
In Earthquakes you're supposed to stay indoors in a secure place like a doorway until it's over, rather than run out to the streets where there is to falling debris and so forth . They didn't know wtf was happening inside the building, staying there made sense. Out on the street shit was crashing left and right, cars, falling debris, etc. It was a smart thing to remain where they were.
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.