[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the age of snyderkino is upon us again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 35

File: 1490395014991.jpg (404KB, 1536x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1490395014991.jpg
404KB, 1536x1025px
>tfw the age of snyderkino is upon us again
>>
File: crappie_t479[1].jpg (34KB, 479x257px) Image search: [Google]
crappie_t479[1].jpg
34KB, 479x257px
>>91009901
garbage cyborg design. why must western mecha in movies always be so busy?
>>
>>91010161
how is japanese mecha any less """busy"""?
>>
Does Snyder not know that other color palettes exist beyond blue and black?

I mean, the man gets waaaay more crap than he deserves (Goyer's shitty writing and being given far too much freedom by the studio aren't really his fault, honestly) but nearly every movie of his looks like this. Is... is he actually colorblind and just nobody ever noticed?
>>
>>91009901
>muh lighting contrast
>>
They arectually selling me cyborg, damn
>>
>>91011132
watchmen and guardians showed he can be very experimental with his colours, just seems to not do so for the most part
>>
>>91009901
Why don't blonde superheroes exist in live action?
>>
>>91011132
>nearly every movie of his looks like this
I genuinely hate the guy's filmmaking but Sucker Punch and especially 300 were sepia as fuck. He obviously likes to work with a limited color palette, but he sometimes changes which,
>>
>>91011230
ummm sweetie

blonde = aryan = nazi = trump = racist
>>
>>91011132
See this is why the blue lightning on Flash is triggering so much. Not only because yellow is a far better compliment color to red (which is already dulled to hell), but because ITS MORE FUCKING BLUE
>>
>>91011193
>Guardians of Ga'Hoole
I always forget he made that.

...why were they owls, again?
>>
>>91011230
>>
>>91011279
>that
>blonde

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>91011312
Oh I see, you were merely shitposting.
>>
File: Ron Vitiello.png (893KB, 1144x595px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Vitiello.png
893KB, 1144x595px
>>91009901
What's he thinking about?
>>
>>91011431
thinkign of parents
>>
>>91011433
Deal.
>>
>>91010161
Japanese robot designs look like they were stuck together from children's wooden blocks.
Can't understand how anyone likes that garbage.
>>
>>91011431
>Can't believe I'm starring in this shit.
>>
>>91009901
Is that a Nekron statue where Bruce is standing?
>>
>>91011673
Probably just some random death/skeleton statue because skeletons are cool.
>There are several human skulls on a circular desk where Snyder works on his iMac. “I don’t know why,” he says. “I just like skulls.”
>>
>>91011431
About her.
>>
File: 1377229487966.jpg (111KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1377229487966.jpg
111KB, 400x600px
>>91011431

>if I starred in Netflix, I'd have a better reception than this shit
>>
>>91009901
just fuck my color scheme up senpai
>>
>>91009901
Wow, who'd have ever thought to combine rain with the color gray, what an auteur
>>
File: 1432072722809.jpg (680KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1432072722809.jpg
680KB, 2048x1365px
>>91009901
At the very least, it will be beautifully shot.

For all his shortcomings, Snyder knows what to look for in a DP.
>>
>>91011431
that pic is a bit clearer
when I looked at OPs thumbnail , i almost thought batface in 2nd row far right had big googly eyes
>>
>>91011903
I could do without all the slo-mo
>>
>>91011933
But then you don't get 10 seconds to make sure you see how good he is at framing a shot.
>>
>>91011431

The glasses is to the audiance don't see him crying
>>
File: d9a.gif (864KB, 278x237px) Image search: [Google]
d9a.gif
864KB, 278x237px
>>91011431
I see they still haven't really solved the noneck issue.
>>
>>91009901
NOTDEEPENOUGH4ME
>>
>>91011843
They'll be bitching about Batman not being and actual bat being offensive to bats
>>
File: NiteOwl.jpg (1MB, 1576x2100px) Image search: [Google]
NiteOwl.jpg
1MB, 1576x2100px
>>91011431
The goggles might work, I guess.
>>
>>91011178
Looks better in motion, I'll admit.
>>
>>91011178
Must be a cheap sell.
>>
>>91012480
Yeah, for a Night Owl or Owlman mask.
>>
>>91011933
>I could do without all the slo-mo
No slo mo in Mos, when was it in Bvs?
>>
>>91012495
I think it really could have used a few less greebled spaces to make him look more solid.
>>
>>91011269
It's a children's book series.
>>
It amazes me that even after so many threads like this people will still argue that this shit shouldn't stay on /tv/.
>>
>>91009901
so we're all in agreement that kino means shitty movie, right?
>>
>>91013240
/co/ needs a word filter to change kino to garbage desu senpai
>>
>>91013295
>>91013240
t. fatasses that giggleshartclapped when dr. strange said the beyonce quip
>>
>>91012969
To be honest anyone who claims BvS is bad should get banned.
>>
>>91013295
Aren't wordfilters sitewide?
>>
>>91011240
Frank Frazetta is a big influence of his so I think that's where it comes from.
>>
>>91013854
>Frank Frazetta is a big influence of his
This makes way too much sense.
>>
I do wish Larry Fong was doing this one, the cinematography looks a little too clean. I liked it better when it looked inky and grainy.
>>
Batman glistening as he stands on a statue of Death in a lightning storm, dick pointing straight into the lens. It's 110% SNYDER.
>>
>>91013889
>looks a little too clean
I love it. Specially with the aspect ratio. So open.
>>
>>91011269
It's a book, a real book, to complex for /co/
>>
>>91013979
>to complex
>>
>>91014010
Snyder is too smart for /co/ too.

And Snyder isn't smart.
>>
>>91014068
MoS was one of the stupidest movies I've seen. I stil haven't gathered the strength to watch BvS.
>>
>>91013889
Yeah but it's similar enough. Who's doing it this time?
>>
>>91014192
Some dude who worked on the Sherlock tv series. That show was fucking godawful but mainly in the writing department.
>>
>>91011090
>>91011497

Well much like western mecha it largely depends on who is designing it. Eva and Gundam for example are far less busy looking mecha than say those from Five Star Stories as the mecha in Transformers are far more busy looking than the mecha in Pacific Rim.

Basing all mecha design from whatever region on the one or two examples you've seen is fucking stupid. Not that it ever stops dumbasse millenials on the internet from doing just that, since it's clearly too much to ask for them to use any sort of logic/reason or common sense
>>
>>91014252
Sherlock was annoying. I also hated the shoehorned LGBT propoganda.
>>
File: 52c142.png (113KB, 172x292px) Image search: [Google]
52c142.png
113KB, 172x292px
>>91015279
It's always gotta be propaganda, huh? It can never just be opinions.
>>
>>91015320
What? Have you seen the show? It's definitely propoganda. Even my liberal buddy who loves gays said it was obvious.
>>
>>91015414
Propaganda is art made by a political entity for the express purpose of propagating certain viewpoints.

Sherlock is art made because people wanted to make it. If those people have certain opinions, that doesn't make it propaganda.
>>
>>91015476
>Propaganda is art made by a political entity for the express purpose of propagating certain viewpoints.
This was sherlock
>>
>>91015279
>I also hated the shoehorned LGBT propoganda.

Yeah I don't know about that, I just thought it was shit in that incoherent Steven Moffat way where 9 billion things happen and none of it makes sense.
>>
>>91009901
Not that I particularly like what Hollywood has been doing to robots lately, but you're retarded if you think Japan is doing it much better.
Everything from them is just a reskinned Gundam, and it's not like these things don't look silly as hell.

>>91010161
I actually liked how Chappy looked. The movie was still terrible though, so I'm not gonna bother defending it that much.
>>
REEEE WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPERMAN

DON'T HOLD OUT ON ME SNYDER YOU SHITEATER

YOU'vE ABUSED AND BERATED HIM ALL THIS TIME, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE FUCKING LAST QUARTER OF THE FILM TO RESURRECT HIM

DON'T FUCK ME ON THIS, ZACH
>>
>>91009901
Trailer out?
>>
>>91016257
Looks like the same trailer from ComicCon.
>>
>>91015279
>unsubtle LGBT = Propaganda
>subtle LGBT = Agenda

wut
>>
>>91016185
They're not going to reveal Superman in any of their trailers. Cos reddit and those faggots will cry that they got spoiled. And i think they learned their lesson with Doomsday in their 2nd BvS trailer. As in they not gonna show any iconic moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndvhxmGOOk4
>>
>>91009901
Back to the containment board with you
>>
File: 1490362007143.jpg (67KB, 635x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490362007143.jpg
67KB, 635x738px
>>91009901
what will it take to end DC? we have to be close, right?
>>
>>91009901
Alot of blue
>>
>>91009901
Legitimately HYPED.
>>
>>91017449
A positive step at-least. I don't know why they have so much problems with colors.
>>
I saved some supposed "leaks" from a few months back. Will be interesting if the trailer confirms or disconfirms anything from them.
>>
>>91017476
Post 'em
>>
>>91017485
Well, I watched the rough cut of the movie last week. It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", but with a bigger scope and way more jokes. When it works, it works great. When it doesn't, it gets pretty messy.

Ask me anything, I guess. Though some details I'll try to keep vague out of self-preservation.

Yes, Lex has a minor, but important role.

As for the invading force, for most of the movie it's just a batallion of Parademons. In the end once the gateway is opened, there's a large army including a warship.

The Flash is on the same level as the TV show, I'd say. Runs at the speed of the sound and he does phase in one scene.

Atlantis is briefly seen, yes.

As good as you'd expect from Snyder. The lower-scale fights are pretty good, and once the scope gets big it gets a little tiresome.

Cyborg's pretty moody and stoic. Maybe even a little bit angsty. But he lightens up in the end.

Batman calls the shots at first and defers command once Superman returns.

Humour's VERY hit and miss. Especially the Flash. Which sucks because he's the designated comedy relief and makes a lot of jokes. Like a joke a minute at times.

Clarks's alright. He's definitely more confident and optimistic once he returns. Until then he's the broody, self-doubting Clark we've come to know from the previous movies.

Supes has longer hair and beard.

An afterlife/purgatory/limbo of sorts modeled after Kent Farm.

He interacts with Jonathan a lot, yes. Martha and Lois appear too, but he can't really speak to them because they're alive. Jonathan and him are preparing for a storm, which is a representation of the alien invasion, and gets closer whenever the Parademons get another Mother Box. Once the invasion starts Clark realizes he's actually in a death-like state and Jonathan is there to help him choose whether he goes back or stays with him. Clark eventually goes back when he hears Lois calling to him.
>>
>>91017441
>what will it take to end DC? we have to be close, right?
After three commercial hits out of three movies and one oscar? I don't know, you finding a genie or something
>>
>>91017494
teppenwolf's an alien monster in a black and red horned armor with a big axe. Yeah, he's CGI.

The League decide to revive him to stop Steppenwolf from using his body to create soldiers.

Once united the Mother Boxes can create a gateway to Apokolips and bring an army to Earth. There are three, one with the United States government, one with the amazons in Themyscira and one of the atlanteans in Atlantis.

Supes revived with the scout ship in Metropolis.

Supes revived early 3rd act

Cyborg was rebuilt by the Mother Box and is connected to it, which is pivotal to defeating Steppenwolf, but the box itself still exists and works.

They send Steppenwolf back to Apokolips and he's offed by Darkseid.

Cyborg reverts the gateway to pull the Parademons back into Apokolips.

Wonderbat hold hands

Mera is briefly in it. She's the commander of Atlantis Royal Guard and not married to Aquaman yet. In fact she doesn't even like him.

Iris has a brief two appearances, yes. She's a newspaper intern who tries fishing for stories about the Flash in the Central City PD and is very quirky and stuff. Barry has a crush on her.

Clark reunites with Lois, but they don't mention what's become of his life in Metropolis

Aquaman probably the best non-Batman character. He's a moody asshole for most of the movie, but is still presented as a good leader, willing to make compromised. He could go very wrong, but manages to stay pretty endearing throughout.

Batman fighting Parademons at Stryker's Island and using the close spaces to trick them into destroying themselves and each other

Aquaman saving the League from some Parademons in Themyscira and summoning marine lifeforms to destroy the ones attempting to escape

Wonder Woman lassos a hugh warship and uses it as a wrecking ball to destroy a swarm of Parademons before throwing it through the gateway.

Superman saving Batman from Steppenwolf.
>>
>>91017500
It's safer, and I imagine general audiences will enjoy the action and the humor, but there's a lot of strange things Snyder added that might throw them off, and a lot could go wrong in editing. The cut I watched is over three hours long.

Luthor is in Arkham Asylum. Batman visits him for information on Steppenwolf, which Luthor leverages for release from Arkham. Batman agrees, but once Luthor tries to return to LexCorp he finds out Bruce Wayne is the new owner. Luthor is later seen hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman. Superman also confronts him through a window and Luthor vows to never stop until Superman is truly dead.

Yes, she does. Her role is fairly minor. She's still mourning Clark's death and working at the Daily Planet. For some reason she can sense Clark's presence while he's trapped in the afterlife.

Batman figures out she's the key to bringing Superman back and Flash brings her to the battlefield in Metropolis. She reaches out to Clark while's he's in the rebirth matrix and her voice calls him back to life. They're later seen reuniting at the farm. Martha is also there.

There's definitely some weird things in the movie. The leader of the ancient humans is what appears to be an ancestor of Bruce Wayne complete with a bat-like cloak/cape thingy, and Batman is a literal oracle who's having prophetic visions because fate chose for it to be so.

Also Superman's black suit just sort of happens.
>>
>>91017510
>Humans, amazons and atlanteans fend off Darkseid in ancient times. Mother Boxes are left behnd.

>Batman is having prophetic dreams and trying to put a team together. He tracks down Aquaman but Aquaman turns him down.

>Batman meets with Wonder Woman in Gotham. They're down to Flash and Cyborg. Batman recruits Flash, Cyborg declines Wonder Woman's offer.

>Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman look into the kidnapping of several scientists which Batman believes is connected to his dreams. Meanwhile Superman is trapped in the afterlife.

>Cyborg's father is kidnapped and their Mother Box is stolen. Cyborg joins the others.

>They track down the Parademons to a nest at Stryker's Island and fight them off. Cyborg interfaces with the Mother Box but the Parademons escape.

>Mera asks Aquaman to return to Atlantis (he's staying at his home village to mourn his father's death). He says no, but then changes his mind.

>Batman finds out the Parademons have attacked Themyscira. They go there, but the second Mother Box has already been taken. Parademons attack but Aquaman rescues them.

>Aquaman moves the last Mother Box to a secure location guarded by Mera and Vulko. Batman wants to help. Aquaman doesn't want Cyborg around because he's part Mother Box, but Cyborg refuses to be left behind.

>They go to a safe location planning to lure the Parademons into a trap. Cyborg interfaces with the last Mother Box, gets controlled and opens a boom tube through which Steppenwolf shows up, steals the last box and rekts everyone before Wonder Woman fends him off.

>Batman finds out while they were distracted Parademons have stolen Superman's body.

>Batman seeks Lex. Finds out Steppenwolf wants to harness the Codex from Superman's body to create soldiers. Needs the scout ship to do that.
>>
File: tumblr_ohna09tjrm1vfevtto1_500.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohna09tjrm1vfevtto1_500.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>>91017497
>three commercial hits
they were barely successful and MASSIVE critical failures
>>
>>91017516
>Batman and Wonder Woman go there alone because Aquaman doesn't want to help and they feel it was a mistake recruiting Flash and Cyborg. Cyborg blames himself for everything but Flash convinces him to try again.

>Steppenwolf and Parademons attack the scout ship. Want to use the scientists to revive Superman. Batman and Wonder Woman intervene. Flash and Cyborg join. Aquaman later comes around. Cyborg finds out Superman is in a death-like state and can be revived. They put him in the scout ship's matrix.

>Superman is healed, but still trapped. Flash brings Lois in and her voice calls Superman back to his body. He saves Batman from Steppenwolf.

>Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and brings an army to Earth. The heroes fight them off.

>Cyborg reunites with his dad, they make up and it gives Cyborg strength to reverse the gateway created by the Mother Boxes and send everyone back to Apokolips.

>Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman defeat Steppenwolf and send him back. He's executed by Darkseid for his failure.

>The League is embraced as heroes. Superman reunites with Lois. The Mother Boxes are destroyed. Batman creates a base of operations for team. Batman/Wonder Woman teased. Aquaman gets over his dad, Flash gets friends, Cyborg's dad does love him after all.

>Luthor gets screwed over and hires Deathstroke to kill Batman.

>Superman and Luthor have a confrontation teasing further battles.

>Darkseid is revealed and mentions "the anti-life" as a sequel hook.

>Fin.
>>
>>91017523
>barely successful
/tv/ is a hell of a drug
>>
>>91017494
>>91017500
>>91017510
>>91017516
>>91017527
Having posted all this now I'm definitely sure it's bullshit. The stuff like the Deathstroke teaser seemed plausible a few months back when everyone thought Affleck would direct "The Batman" and it would start shooting soon, but given what we know now it sounds like bullshit.
>>
File: 1490431663652.jpg (160KB, 408x295px) Image search: [Google]
1490431663652.jpg
160KB, 408x295px
>>91017537
>>
>>91017540
just because it may not be true for the batman doesn't mean it's not true here
>>
>>91017527
They are going to fuck this up with unnecessary Fatman Wondy romance.
>>
>>91017554
>le no source
>>
>>91017554
Nice source
>>
>>91017574
>unnecessary

Batman needs love.
>>
>>91017441
Holy fuck. This retard clocked in 103k tweets with 2557 followers. What is with twitter that has so many autists with barely any followers tweeting their worthless opinions. At least this site most people are anonymous and don't have their personal blogs or profiles.
>>
File: wb.png (282KB, 1062x483px) Image search: [Google]
wb.png
282KB, 1062x483px
>>91017523
>barely successful
What did he shill by this?
>>
>>91017537
But Anon, Suicide Squad needed a million bajillion dollars in order to break even.

I wonder if /co/'s anal devastation for Justice League will match its reaction to Suicide Squad's box office. That was some funny shit.
>>
>>91017581
Yeah Cat Woman is there when he passes on the torch to someone else.
>>
People should stop giving Snyder's movie a pass just because they look good.
>>
>>91011431
>I've made a huge mistake
>in the voice of Lego Batman
>>
>>91017606
Sure, BBT was very successful, lol.

Can't say the same for properties that spent over 400 million each and barely managed to have a profit.
>>
>>91017707
You got BTFO today son, learn from it and try again tomorrow
>>
>>91017497
>commercial hits
Fucking lol

SS is the only commercial hit (and is one of the worst movies of the year). All the other seriously underperformed, and made WB execs panic. But shills like you would never admit....after all you are the result of their panick.
>>
>>91017741
You know you're full of shit when a company has to make their revenue increases public.

It's damage control in the fullest.
>>
>>91017707
>He thinks the jews at WB would produce movies at a lost.
>Le "4 cuadrillion millions and a mission to the moon budget" meme

Kek, company wars are so fucking stupid

Also, where's the trailer?
>>
>>91017649
Snydercycle.jpg
>>
>>91009901
You have to go back
>>>/tv/
>>
>>91011431
Alcohol
>>
File: 1462307710974.jpg (565KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1462307710974.jpg
565KB, 1920x2560px
>>91017771
>>91017760
>>91017758
>>91017741
>>91017707
>>91017606

>TFW YOU REALISE WB SPENT MILLIONS ON FAKING TWITTER POSTS
>>
>>91017741
Nigga, you make it too obvious that you are a paid shill. It is pathetic how much you lick the feet of a soulless corporation. Seriously, look at what you are doing with your life.

The profits of WB with fucking fantastic beasts doesn't matter, WB going well or bad overall doesn't matter. BvS and MOS still underperformed, the production of their shared universe is still a mess (flash even have a new director?), and SS being the only one that actually was successful is meanless when the movie itself is just so bad thatbit is one of the worst super hero mpvies of the last years, it just don't matter. (you really are fervously defending a shit movie just because it is "muh company"? Can't you see how it is even more pathetic because it isn't even DC company war, but WB shit? )
>>
>>91017760
>You know you're full of shit when a company has to make their revenue increases public.
You can't be this dumb
>>
>>91017836
i'm just not a shill like you
>>
>>91017815
>moving le goalposts after getting btfo

lol
>>
>>91017815
Holly shit.
>>
Writing Credits
Chris Terrio ... (screenplay)
Zack Snyder ... (story by) and
Chris Terrio ... (story by)

He's fine as a director, but him having a part in writing the story is where it's going to go wrong.
>>
>>91017846
>everybody is one person
>le

I see that the instructions that you bosses gave you to shill are 5 years behind.
>>
>>91017846
nice arguments there bro
>>
>>91017822
FUCK YOU.

Stop, I hate people like you. Funk off.
>>
>>91017871
>he's a phoneposter
>>
>>91017852
Who wrote the quips though? Did they not get a writing credit?
>>
>>91017871
my god, go back to your safe space WB hugbox tumblr, you idiot
>>
>>91017873
Doesn't matter that I'm using a phone. There is NOTHING wrong with the DCEU, you are just a pleb.
>>
>>91017822
>DC is done for HAHAHAHAHAHA *shills GotG2*
>gets BTFO
>y-you're a shill
Everytime. We weren't talking about the quality of the movies, Logan is the only good capeshit since TDK
>>
>>91011497
you should really look at the original transformers design.
>>
>>91017898
Why are you quoting me?
>>
>>91017908
Because you quoted me first. You know, after embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>91017908
love for shitposting is blind desu
>>
>>91017898
Nice argument. Even more considering that there is nothing like that on the comment. Why you patético shills must assume that anyone who shits on a movie is from the "competition"?
>>
File: 5654654865467356.jpg (280KB, 1108x3029px) Image search: [Google]
5654654865467356.jpg
280KB, 1108x3029px
>>
>>91017760
>You know you're full of shit when a company has to make their revenue increases public.

Dude easy with the poop quips
>>
>>91017924
>Cavill gets shafted from his own movie
>again
>>
>>91017926
I know you prefer piss, but still.
>>
>>91017913
You know that it was my first comment on the thread right? I never even mentioned GOTG? And that nothing that you said proved me wrong? And that this just makes you look like a paranoid fuck up that needs to mention other movies or companies because you can't stand on your own?
>>
>>91017924
The JL could wipe the floor with the Avengers desu senpai, not even memeing.
>>
File: vlcsnap-4789-07-23-15h25m04s305.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-4789-07-23-15h25m04s305.png
1MB, 1920x802px
>>91017932
This was pretty funny though. Also kinda fucked up.
>>
>>91017941
I don't know man.

This is the dumbest Batman of live action.
>>
>>91017822
Don't know about the other two, mostly because /co/ didn't fucking explode over their revenue, but you were trying to argue that Suicide Squad was "barely successful." Go home. Mouseshills have gone from panicking and pathetically begging people not to see that movie to full blown denial.
>>
>>91011090
Exterior plating tends to be in larger pieces and less visible moving parts.
>>
>>91017924
Wow , a poster where WW doesn't look wooden
>>
>>91017953
He's the best Batman bar none.
>inb4 Bale
Excellent Wayne, cancerous Bat.
>>
AVClub is losing their shit over Justice League. You'd think they settled down a bit after getting their jimmies rustled by Suicide Squad and yet.
>>
>>91017969
What is this war between AVclub and Tumblr/Reddit lately?
>>
>>91017957
>but you were trying to argue that Suicide Squad was "barely successful."

Are you retarded? I'm not that anon that you were arguing for hours, and I even adressed SS on my post. Just saying that you can take pride of having box office in one of the worst movies of the year as much as you like, because you will eat any shit that "muh company" puts out.
>>
>>91017540
I dunno. It sounds a little too feasible and they might've done that Deathstroke stuff before Affleck directing fell through. It's not like they haven't jumped a gun or two already.
>>
>>91017921
It wasn't an argument. No need for that. The DCEU is a massive success and the proof is in this thread, and this is not accountingposting or some "anonymous source", this is a financial report released by a company submitted to annual audits. It's a federal crime to bullshit there. Like serious shit

It's over lads. The discussion is over. We can talk about something else if you want
>>
File: a billion of leto keks.jpg (202KB, 572x702px) Image search: [Google]
a billion of leto keks.jpg
202KB, 572x702px
>>91017978
>lately

Did you miss this gem?
>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.
>>
>>91017953
Better than guy who extracted fragment of wall with bullet hole to later fire on 5 (five) similar pieces from minigun which somehow gave him knowledge how to identify fingerprints on original one
Or guy who couldn't shoot from his plane standing still villain and was crashed by single shot from revolver with very long barrel.
>>
>>91017984
>arguing for hours

Are YOU retarded? I'm not the previous anon. I'm someone else calling a blatant shill out on the fact that he had the audacity to yell "shill."
>>
>>91017957
Why do you even think that Disney gives a fuck for SS? Seriously. If anything, it showed that having a Marvel tone helps a movie to be successful. I hope that JL and others follow the tone of SS.
>>
>>91017969
It's a mainstream geek site, so it parrots the mainstream geek cultural consensus. No real mystery. All the commenters on there think themselves the right kind of geek trash who like the right kind of geek trash movies.
>>
>>91017998
Sure, but I don't see why Tumblr is so mad about this
>>
>>91016148
I think it's less a matter of looking silly (which is subjective) and more a matter of hollywood feeling like it HAS to show all the little diodes and moving parts.

When, realistically, and more importantly logically, you'd want those critical tiny bits hidden behind armor plating and casing. Picture a human without the skin to hold all his guts in; that's what Cyborg is like. It looks like if he gets hit hard enough all his tiny parts would get knocked loose.
>>
>>91017998
>>Fine, fanboys, you win
Why do I love seeing shills getting DES-TRO-YED so much bros? I'm addicted to this shit I didn't even like Suicide Squad lmao
>>
>>91011247
Thor.
>>
2 hours 40 minutes to go.
>>
>>91018002
But you are a shill, anon.

And it is pathetic.
>>
>>91018015
>moving the goalposts like that
lol
>>
>>91018005
>typing up two paragraphs to defend the mouse

Shill harder. I bet you're the Drax anon too.
>>
>>91018007
I haven't looked but AVClub's blatant shilling and butthurt is obnoxious even if you're not a DCfag.
>>
File: 1485721278950.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485721278950.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>91018015
>y-you are the shill though
>>
>>91018026
Mate, are you retarded or are you just pretending?
>>
>>91017993
But they underperformed. You can't deny it.

Talk to me when Superman,Batman and Wonder Woman can beat fucking Iron Man and the new Spider-Man.

Because seriously, BvS not being able to top IM is ridiculous.
>>
File: S70318-012926.jpg (298KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S70318-012926.jpg
298KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>91018026
Respectfully, don't lump DCfags in with DCEUfags.
>>
>>91018036
Civil War made less than Iron Man too. Having Iron Man, most interesting Avengers and fucking Spider-Man
>>
File: 1469996498491.png (232KB, 1170x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469996498491.png
232KB, 1170x1200px
>B-but guys, WB didn't underperform
>>
>>91018048
What? This can't be right.
>>
>>91018048
And more than BvS.
>>
>>91018036
Move the goalposts all you want. BvS underperformed (and not that hard as you guys meme) and SS overperformed BIG TIME, the universe as a massive hit. Denying it at this point is the mark of the shill
>>
>>91018054
You think he'll come back?
>>
>>91018054
>he still keeps going
>after this>>91017606
ABSOLUTE SHILLMAN
>>
>>91018059
SS overperformed by expectations, but it didn't make bank since they spent like 500 million on it..
>>
File: Disney always wins.png (481KB, 754x606px) Image search: [Google]
Disney always wins.png
481KB, 754x606px
>>91018038
and we did
>>
>>91018071
>being proud of THAT
Really now.
>>
>>91018066
Not my fault you niggers move the goalposts like that
>>
>>91018067
>they spent like 500 million on it.
The mark of the shill. Congrats on BatB btw
>>
>>91018059
You know that a movie doing well doesn't make the other do better when they were bellow the expectations right? Even more if they have to shove Batman in it.
>>
>>91018071
DISNEY ALWAYS WINS BABY

DISNEY ALWAYS WINS
>>
>>91011431
"When Live By Night is a massive hit, I won't be reduced to these sorts of rules."
>>
>>91018086
mate, you keep getting rused, seriously trolling you is like robbing a church
>>
>>91018078
DC getting BTFO is DC getting BTFO
>>
>>91018067
Whatever budget you meme it remember that Disney spend at least twice more, with forcing theaters to hold their shit on top positions much longer than other studios.
>>
>>91018086
>shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

You guys are fucking lunatics.
>>
>>91018093
>I was merely pretending!
Jesus christ
>>
>>91011431

Gal Gadot's pussy and how much money it cost him.
>>
>>91018104
I think he was merely trolling.
I don't think you have what it takes to live here.
>>
>>91018071

The Mouse always finds a way to win.
>>
>>91018104
I fucking told you a million times, if you want a hugbox go back to tumblr.

This is a place for smart people.
>>
>>91018071
>cashgrab grabs cash
WEW
>>
>>91018071
I am mildly curious how they managed that, is it the nostalgia factor or that it's a big title for girls to flock to?
>>
>>91018071
>they ruined BatB
>next year they'll ruin based Aladdin
How do we kill the Mouse in the name of art /co/?
>>
>>91018095
Shouldn't Cyborg also have fallen?
>>
>>91018178
girls are not allowed here, please move back to plebbit
>>
>>91018167
Same way they did with TFA, they cash nostalgia by remaking shot by shot a succesful movie.

"You don't make good money making good movies", Disney's motto
>>
>>91009901
Nice.
>>
>>91018167
everyone loves Disney
>>
>>91018071
>we
Fucking shills
>>
>>91018300
Strange, Rogue One and Moana are just sad though.
>>
>>91018071
>Does better than most MCU flicks
sad...
>>
>>91018335
I think that list cut off at new year, Rogue One kept going to over 1B international like the others at the top from the lists I'm seeing.
>>
File: 2016.png (48KB, 720x149px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
48KB, 720x149px
>>91018373
yup
>>
>>91017441
>Bob Chipman retweered
>>
>>91018335
Yeah, Doctor Strange beating out MoS is pretty sad.
>>
File: drstrangebtfo2.png (387KB, 1269x740px) Image search: [Google]
drstrangebtfo2.png
387KB, 1269x740px
>>91018611
What timeline was that?
>>
>>91018684
Holly shit Strange fucked MOS.
>>
File: please.png (21KB, 259x240px) Image search: [Google]
please.png
21KB, 259x240px
>>91018684
The real one.
>>
>>91018684
>Domestic
>>
How much of the movie will be in slow motion?
>>
>>91018707
>>91018739
>>91018742
>china bux
LOL
>>
>>91009901
Every shot there looks like a rookie DoP biting Cronenweth with Snyder's useful addition of the complete mess of extraneous CGI from a dozen now out of business FX studios.

Seriously, every shot shares the same palette of steel blue/grey, white/black base, and maybe an extra bit of red. Looks dull.
>>
Snyder is my favorite CBM director by far. No one gives costumed heroes better looks and cinematography. His only weakness is tone and scripts. But his visuals will outlast anything anyone else is producing. i love the man.
>>
>>91018857
The X-Men movies are more visually interesting, at least post-First Class. Not saying much.

Snyder only looks competent thanks to the dull slog coming out of the MCU. Hell, even Legion looks more structured at it's core, yet ambitious in its visual language than BvS.
>>
And, seriously, fuck that dude that posted the entire fucking movie spoilers, if true. Fuck you man. You people are the niggers of the internet. You ruin every neighborhood you move in to.
>>
>>91018907
Legion is good but it doesn't hold a candle on the good things of BvS.
>>
>>91018907
I rarely watch tv but I keep hearing great things about Legion. is it worth catching upon in-demand?
>>
Im convinced the anti-Snyder meme was started with marvels support. I believe if he were making MCU films the internet would orgasm over his works. He literally creates an aesthetic that looks iconic and timeless. I dont understand movie terminology so I cant explain it. I just know that his movies look amazing while the mcu has a washed out look that looks cheap. It was really distracting to me in civil war. idk if they are using too much white light or what you would call it but it looks like someone threw the blue jeans in with the whites and everything is bleached.
>>
>>91009901
why is it all so dark.
>>
Someone once told me the difference between Snyder and the MCU is Snyder shoots on film and the MCU shoots digital. If so i greatly prefer film.
>>
File: FOOLISH SAMURAI.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FOOLISH SAMURAI.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>91019131
Having a film be visually interesting means nothing if the characters are awful

Did we really need Jesse Eisenberg to play Lex Luthor by way of Max Landis?
>>
>>91019147
because snyder was trained as a music video director and associates dark tones with gritty realism and seriousness

just look at what he did before DC, Suckerpunch and 300
>>
>>91019299

that is bullshit.
>>
>>91017366
They definitely learned their lesson. WB at first didn't want to get cucked by toys which is why they added Doonsday to BvS trailer 2, but they realized that most people don't know about toys, etc. That's why Cavill shows up in behind the scenes stuff as well as Ares in toy form, normies don't know/don't care about this stuff. What they DO know is trailers.
>>
>>91019176
>Did we really need Jesse Eisenberg to play Lex Luthor by way of Max Landis?

Lex was great
>>
>>91018742
>implying foreign revenue return percentages are as high as domestic ones
>>
>>91019176
While I wanted a Lex like cartoon Lex I didnt mind the way Lex was in BvS. I recognized there was a lot of subtle acting going on. He isnt better than cartoon Lex but he was definitely better than any movie Lex we have had before. At least he wasnt slapstick Lex. I hated every lex appearance in the films before. I can live with Zuckerberg lex.
>>
>>91019630
Snyder pls
>>
File: ok5djjy.jpg (519KB, 2673x1750px) Image search: [Google]
ok5djjy.jpg
519KB, 2673x1750px
Every day until you see the light and accept that while DC is really good with their comics right now, that doesn't mean you have to defend the shitshow that is the current DC movies which are affected by a lot of executive bullshit, Snyder being a hack, and WB freaking out over people not liking the live action movies because they're that fucking BAD.
>>
>>91017962
>doesn't care about his company
>doesn't care about his employees
>sleeps 24/7
Yeah, no. Can you imagine a SINGLE employee yelling "I work for Bruce Wayne" as a bargaining tool?
>>
File: O'Brien Suicide.jpg (80KB, 705x530px) Image search: [Google]
O'Brien Suicide.jpg
80KB, 705x530px
>>91019658
Oh I certainly think he was an interesting character, but he wasn't Lex Luthor.

I mean he wasn't much like Siavana, but he was closer to Siavana than Luthor.
>>
>>91019658

> I recognized there was a lot of subtle acting going on

r u havin a giggle m8

>At least he wasnt slapstick Lex. I hated every lex appearance in the films before.

Otisburg jokes aside, Hackman Luthor in that first Donner Supes movie is cold as ice. He murders a reporter with a subway and his response to "Why do you have to kill so many people for this plan?" is "Why does the phone always ring when you're in the bathroom?" which is a better encapsulation of the character then two hours of Eisenberg reading out his Cultures On Society In The West paper over and over.

And I never had to watch Gene Hackman push candy into another man's mouth or leave a jar of piss at someone's desk, so honestly I'll take him.
>>
>>91011090
Pop up on the twitch Power Ranger stream and pick any mech random zord and you'll have a better mecha design, especially if it's from the MMPR Era.
>>
>>91019700
I agree he isnt the real Lex. Siavana is a good choice to compare him to. he couldve also played a great Riddler. The guy from Breaking bad wouldve been a better Luthor, I think. I also wouldve liked to see whatshisname...the star of Gamer...he has the bulkiness i associate with Luthor and the seriousness. whatever his name is...shave his head and thats a good Lex. i got what they were trying to do with ZuckerLex but i think Lex should be somewhat stout looking and fully mature like cartoon Lex. I really want the green and purple armor in a movie with Lex heading up the League of super villians wearing it but not ZuckerLex doing it.
>>
>>91016185
Kek, superman body will be reactivated by the new gods, they will use him as a weapon, batman will have to save Lois so she can snap superman out of the evil guys control. She was the key, in the bad time-line she dies and superman remains under control of Darkseid.
>>
>>91017494
This is absolutely false.

Flash can't run at the speed of sound when in MoS superman is already 900 times faster than sound.
>>
>>91019765
>He murders a reporter with a subway and his response to "Why do you have to kill so many people for this plan?" is "Why does the phone always ring when you're in the bathroom?" which is a better encapsulation of the character then two hours of Eisenberg

This anon definitely gets it
>>
>>91020092
I hate Johnsfags and cartoonfags so much. Lex was great. Lex is nothing more than a manlet and the 2 versions of him that are not manlet are lame
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.