[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every girl you come across is already in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 41

File: S1e25_Finn_with_five_fingers.png (552KB, 971x794px) Image search: [Google]
S1e25_Finn_with_five_fingers.png
552KB, 971x794px
>tfw every girl you come across is already in a relationship or will immediately reject you to teach the audience yet another valuable lesson about how independent women are

Man, the writers need to cut Finn some slack.
>>
File: Finn x Huntress Wizard.png (93KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Finn x Huntress Wizard.png
93KB, 500x347px
>>90173353
Not long now friend.
>>
>>90173383
She rejected him aswell lol, just a different excuse
>>
No man is entitled to a woman.
>>
File: 23236.png (61KB, 368x210px) Image search: [Google]
23236.png
61KB, 368x210px
>>90173446
>all notable female characters in the show have had or are in a relationship except for LSP
>>
>>90173446
True, but I just want Finn to find someone and be happy. He deserves it.
>>
File: LSPRAPE.jpg (37KB, 1280x710px) Image search: [Google]
LSPRAPE.jpg
37KB, 1280x710px
>>90173488
>>
>>90173446
80% of men are not entitled to a woman*
>>
>>90173446
And yet seemingly every woman is?
>>
>>90173435
They're fuck/battle buddies now. Waaaaaay better.
>>
>>90173597
>>90173768
I don't think you two understand what 'entitled' means. No woman is entitled to a man (or woman) either.
>>
>>90173768
Women are getting less and less useful. We are getting closer to cheaper and more reliable sex robots.

I am not even a virgin or whatever pathetic meme you got there to call for, I just hate today's thinking. I never wanted women just for sex but they are fucking unbearable. Stupid, bland, boring. It really comes down to sex in the end.
>>
>>90173920
Anon, have you ever considered homosexuality?
>>
>>90173947
I don't feel going that way at all but sometimes I wish I could.
>>
>>90173920
>I never wanted women just for sex but they are fucking unbearable. Stupid, bland, boring.
That's a pretty massive generalisation anon. Honestly though, I think this about most people.
>>
>>90174046
You can't fix most people with robots. But you can fix women, you'll just throw everything that is shitty about them and use them for personal pleasure.
>>
>>90174202
Sounds like you just need to meet different women.
>>
>>90173353
>cut Finn some slack
The problem was the lack of foresight. Pen made Finn a Caucasian male, the folk running the show right now know that white males are the cause of every problem in the world and rape women whenever they choose. So Finn getting constantly beaten down is their way of sticking it to the evil white man. If Finn was a girl of color in a hijab she'd be getting treated like queen of the universe, as it should be according to the folks who now work on adventure time.
>>
>>90173446
Amen sister, so tired of fictional heroes expecting to get the princess in the end. Like hello all you did was slay the dragon and rescue her from death, you're not entitled to any sort of show of gratitude because she's strong and independent.
>>
>>90173353
You literally just described real life absolutely perfectly.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>90174247
Sorry but I have no access to vietnamese lolis, I am fairly confident I met every type of a woman at some point. They always get triggered at some point in a relationship and start chimping out.

>uhh you dont pay attention to me
>uhh tyrone used to buy me more stuff when i was with him
>uhh i need some space leave me alone (then after giving her some space she quietly leaves the relationship)
>uhh i am not good enough for you, find someone else
>uhh i deserve better

I gave you as much as you gave me, you fucking apes, can't tell if I am going to find a more entitled creatures in my life that isn't a woman. You are not fit to live a healthy life, you create problems for yourselves and others.

Also it's easier to assume that women cheat on you constantly and be just content with that if you want someone to blow you.
>>
>>90173446
comblr.gif
>>
>>90174569
fucking frog poster
>>>/pol/
>>
>>90174374
At least he's not a fucking rock person.
>>
File: 1486890460313.gif (2MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1486890460313.gif
2MB, 800x533px
>>90174628
TRIGGERED
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>90173353
>learning life lessons from cartoons
Newsflash, if you can't get a girl that's in a relationship to flirt back then she's not going to hook up with you when she's single. Seriously OP, did you not learn what is and isn't socially acceptable in high school?
>>
>>90173789
With Fern, it'll be a tree-way
>>
>>90174569
Anon... Who hurt you? Are you ok?
>>
>>90174991
Broken logic. Women without a boyfriend would probably settle harder.

What you said only makes sense if you somehow believe there's only one perfect person for everybody.
>>
>>90173353
>G R A S S E D
>R
>A
>S
>S
>E
>D
>>
>>90173920
And your only use is being a whiny faggot on the internet. Birds of a feather.
Maybe interesting women who have something going for them avoid you for a reason.
>>
>>90174991
>>90178583
Women are stupid. It literally does not matter how independent they think they are. If you're hot and put on a show in the right mindset, they'll always be receptive. It's all about how long you can keep up the charade until you've been with them long enough to relax a little. The other component is pushing yourself further to maintain that higher level of effort - which is kind of a healthy thing.

But again, women are stupid.
>>
>>90178657
Tru dat yo. If you expect a great girl, you need to be on equal level somehow, either be hot or rich.
>>
>Next season starts with a boat from the human island arriving in Ooo
>Finn excitedly thinks it's filled with humans who finally left the island
>To his surprise, the only one in the boat is an adventurous girl his age
>Very gradually they become close throughout the rest of the season
>Finally an entire episode is devoted to both Pb and Fp realizing they thoroughly fucked up and will regret that they missed their chance with Finn for the rest of their lives
>>
>>90174569
I am happy i have never met someone who is this much of a faggot in real life.
>>
>>90173446
Yes, but everyone is existence is entitled some fucking slack and a right to be happy. If you don't want him to be in a relationship as a writer, don't force him into situations where he's not going to at least have a second date to see where it's going.

As an audience, we're mature, we can handle rejection and the like but it's painful to see a character you've grown to like just not get any of that slack. Keep him away from any sort of development in that direction. These writers seem to get a kick out of "look how he's not going to get this girl".

Which is fuck weird. He may not "deserve" a girl, but he at least deserves a future. One with friends and no complications.
>>
>>90179633
I am happy I have never met someone who is this fucking retarded and worthless. Not even worth a spitting on your face
>>
>>90178837
>Finally PB fucks it up for Finn yet again because he's not allowed to be happy.
>>
>>90173446
Yes, but the hero traditionally gets the girl. And traditions exist for a reason.
>>
>>90178837
Fuck off, he's not even 17 yet. Their relationship will be concluded in the most blueballing way possible - it will be reverted to shit that was present in season 1.

FINN, MY HERO, GO

and thats it.
>>
>>90174468
I don't appreciate your sarcasm. A man who rescues a woman is not automatically given the right to do whatever he wants with her, she still has the right to reject him if she so desires and he has to be okay with that if he doesn't want to become a worse monster than the one he rescued the princess from. The fact that you seem to think that rescue = ownership is disturbing.
>>
Did Billy die a virgin? I would think a guy that fought a bear would get mad pussy but now I'm not even sure.
>>
File: marcy.gif (187KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
marcy.gif
187KB, 500x336px
>>90173353
you fucking lonely /co/ dweebs need to stop projecting your own real life desperation for a relationship with a woman onto a children's cartoon.
>>
>>90180013
You seem like an insufferable cunt. It would be better to not see such disgusting personas around here.
>>
>>90180042
you seem like a stupid pig who should kill himself so whatever.
>>
>>90180013
This should be obvious. The fact you have to spell this out shows how childish this board is.
>>
>>90180070
boo fucking hoo, cry me a river whore
>>
File: marcywiggle.gif (255KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
marcywiggle.gif
255KB, 500x281px
>>90180109
you're the one getting mad at a lack of romantic compensation for a fictional character, I don't have much to cry about in this situation.
>>
>>90180140
You have mistaken me for another person but yes, I am too unsatisfied with Finn's "love life". Particularly with the part where it exists, because it seems they can't handle it properly.
>>
>>90173446
I guess women aren't entitled to being rescued or protected by men then either.
>>
>>90178656
Fuck off
>>
>>90180288
They aren't.
>>
>>90180303
They aren't unless they need help, right? Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>90173446
>Implying everyone doesn't deserve love
>>
>>90180320
No they aren't in general. At all.
>>
>>90180340
>>90180303
If only the show could have ended seasons ago when Finn realized he's getting nothing in return for constantly risking his life for these women and stopped doing it. Then they could be dead or rotting in cages and Finn could be in the same position he is now.
>>
>>90180334
No one deserves anything. You either are born privileged enough to be loved and respected or you just kill yourself because you can't change your life.
>>
>>90180288
That's completely different. A woman is entitled to rescue because not doing so is monstrous, her life matters enough that she deserves rescue. A man who does rescue a woman has done a great thing to be sure, but your comparison suggests that women should pay for their lives with their freedom (and knowing the attitude of this board, their bodies). How can you not see the inherent wrongness of this argument?
>>
>>90180376
He does it for the satisfaction of doing it.
>>
File: 4chan.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>ITT
>>
>>90180414
Nothing will change if I wont rescue someone, because guess what, I dont have to give a shit about every person I meet, you fucking retarded cunt.

Oh right, I am monstrous now. What does change that in my life? Nothing. I still do whatever I want and live my life. You are fucking sad.
>>
>>90180013
If someone puts in the effort to save your life how about you put in the effort to go on one small date you know won't lead anywhere. Let em think they had a chance and then let them down easy. Just do em a fucking solid you know?
>>
>>90173353
>People meme about Rebecca Sugar being a beta-enabling SJW
>She's the only one who'd give Finn a gf and gives the main character in her own show a gf in the first six or seven episodes
>>
>>90179990
He's essentially in a feudal era. If he can make girls carry his child, he qualifies.
>>
>>90180414
>assuming that anyone is entitled to anything

Now I won't help anyone ever, thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>90180474
You believe that a woman's life is only worthwhile if she is willing to give herself to you for being a decent human being.

You're damn right you're monstrous, that's on par with rapist logic.
>>
>>90180468
Yes, yes, everyone who doesn't dance around you is le fat man, we get it.
>>
>>90180545
And you believe that a womans life is inherently more important than a mans just because she's a woman, and that any time any womans life is in danger a man has to then put HIS life in danger to save her or else he's a monster. And he should expect nothing in return.
>>
>>90180559
I think it's more noting the high possibility that people who talk shit like that are typically unqualified to do so, and are likely to only be doing that because of a severe insecurity.

Such as the one you're demonstrating now.
>>
>>90180576
Yes, because women are better than men. If you don't get it, you are a disgusting rapist pig
>>
File: Fitness Princess.png (120KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
Fitness Princess.png
120KB, 750x746px
>>90178837
reminded of that Adventure/Fitness Princess idea /co/ had ages ago(back when Adventure Time still had regular General threads), was definitely an idea that could use more exploration
>>
>>90180475
If a man has the strength to face and defeat a monster, he should be able to handle rejection from the woman he rescues. Once she is free from the grips of evil, her freedom to choose is returned as well, so she isn't obligated to "do her rescuer a solid" if she doesn't want to.
>>
ah moralfags v. immoralfags

Finn should've and would've boned Marcy or PB if the writers didn't push gay. now he's gonna either take sloppy seconds of a toasted pastry or a century old fat forest wizard.
>>
>>90174569
are you me?

Currently on a break on a relationship. Apparently I'm must put up with one her shitty relatives just because and I shouldn't point out that it's over a year since she started a dissertation she hasn't finished and it's not a PhD.
>>
>>90180590
I don't even care about this pathetic discussion ITT so it makes me laugh when you are projecting something on me. Women feel like they are entitled to something because they exploit betas to feel better. When they don't get that dose of happiness, they think the world turned against them, when in reality you can use someone for only so long.

I only give others as much as they can give me, am I fair and just? Yes. Am I a disgusting egoist? Definitely for women.
>>
>>90173353
man you guys are really trying to project your crazy shit into this show, arent you
>>
File: 1325169193372.jpg (58KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1325169193372.jpg
58KB, 499x499px
>>90173353
>watching Adventure time for the shipping
>>
>>90180576
If a man has the capabilities to save a woman but doesn't, it is monstrous to not do so. However, expecting physical reward for rescue is equally monstrous, if not moreso, because you are forcing a helpless woman into submitting to your will, which essentially amounts to rape. Your argument is that if a man wants to rape a woman before rescuing her, she should be okay with that.
>>
>>90180749
>>90180762
People self insert as male characters hard on /co/.
>>
>>90180781
Why do you keep thinking that anyone is entitled to getting help. It's only my good will if I decide to help anyone, you only make helping look worse. Be careful with that, because some day you won't get any when you will need it the most.
>>
>>90180649
She may not be contractually obligated, but that would make her a fucking dick. The disparity between the effort of both parties is too fucking great to ignore. The least you could do is gently squash their attempts at courtship with a first date, to salvage their ego. Reject em softly god damn dude.

It's like if your friend has helped you move all your shit to a new place dozens of times, and when you're called upon to help him move you decline to help. You don't even have to do anything that day you just straight up say no I don't feel like it. Yea, sure, you aren't fucking obligated to help him move just as you aren't obligated to do anything. That still makes you a fucking dick. So why not just buy your friend a six pack of beer as a small sign of affection for all the shit he did for you.

Do you understand?
>>
>>90180781
A woman has the physical capacity to fuck a dude who saved her life.
>>
>>90180864
You are talking to a female who thinks everyone owes her something. Also you seem like a fucking retard so you may be even worse.
>>
>>90180933
right on both counts
>>
>>90180834
people who don't do favors don't get favors and despite what people who misinterpreted Darwin think, Humanity evolved to survive via cooperation. only looking out for yourself is unnatural behavior, to the point that its classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>90181025
I helped other people more times than they helped me, so it makes me sick to see that people feel helping them is a duty of some sort. Guess what, I stopped caring about that, because you can't do your part. It's either 50/50 or 0.
>>
>>90181025
Humanity also didn't survive and evolve by NOT having sex.
>>
>>90180834
I used to help everyone. When I needed help everyone shit on me.

You can go fuck yourself. Nice guys finish last.
>>
>>90181132
>Nice guys finish last.
No, Anon. Unlucky people do.
>>
>>90181353
It's nice to allow them to be first, because they will feel better and I will also feel better that I made people feel better! Am I not the greatest guy around here? Ladies? Excuse me...? Lad- oh. Alright. Maybe they are busy or something.
>>
>>90174769
no
but has personality of one
>>
>>90173446
No one is entitled to anyone, but people have a right and a need to be together.
>>
>>90173920
You may not be a virgin, but you are a robot. Now shoo.

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: TipForever.gif (3MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
TipForever.gif
3MB, 380x214px
>>90178671
Well, you sure are full of good advice.

A picture, for you.
>>
File: wat.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>90180013
Lolwat? What the fuck is wrong with you people
>he has to be okay with that if he doesn't want to become a worse monster than the one he rescued the princess from.

Being salty over being rejected makes you equal to an evil monster that was going to kill the princess? Wat?

>The fact that you seem to think that rescue = ownership is disturbing.

If a man risks his life for a woman, he should at least have some gratitude, if not romantic compensation. He is allowed to be salty over being rejected either way, and that doesn't make him a monster.

>>90180414
>That's completely different. A woman is entitled to rescue because not doing so is monstrous, her life matters enough that she deserves rescue.
No cunt, it is no different. Your comparison suggests that the man should pay with their lives for nothing but the intangible reward of "good karma". Wow. Does helping somebody for nothing make you a good person? Yes. Does it mean you are entitled for other people to help you, while also being able to fucking figuratively shit in their face as a reward? No, it doesn't.

>>90180781
>If a man has the capabilities to save a woman but doesn't, it is monstrous to not do so. However, expecting physical reward for rescue is equally monstrous, if not moreso,
>Man must risk his life for a woman, because her life is it stake
>Man can't even be annoyed that he might die alone, having never been loved by a woman, and without passing on his genes

The man is entitled be as salty as he wants, and if that woman is in trouble again, he is under no obligation to risk his own life to save her.

>>90180545
>for being a decent human being.
What cunt? Putting your own life in fucking mortal peril to save somebody else is the base level of human decency? What the fuck do you have to do to be above that then?

>>90180094
>This brilliantly crafted strawman proves how disgusting this board is!

Nope, it just proves that women love male disposability.
>>
>>90180269
This shit here.

I love me some good romance. I'm a sucker for it.

But if a story can't do jack shit with it, then it's better not to do it.

We all started watching Adventure Time probably for the same reason; to watch a whacky show about some kid and his magic talking/stretching dog go on LSD-Coked Up Variants of DnD adventures and just have a good time.

So far, we're getting a little off track.
>>
>>90173446
Boobies
>>
>>90173353
>tfw every girl you come across is already in a relationship or will immediately reject you
Wow it is just like my life
The writers are probably just projecting
>>
>>90181598
>A man who rescues a woman is not automatically given the right to do whatever he wants with her
This is the point I was agreeing with. You seem to agree with this logic too.
>he is under no obligation to risk his own life to save her.
Just as she is under no obligation to do anything for him afterwards
>>
File: 1421564312673.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1421564312673.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>that girl who considers herself an introvert
>sits around posting "introvert" memes on FB all day while 20 guys beta orbit her
>>
File: 1456489872488.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456489872488.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>Came to this thread to talk about Finn's lovelife sucking and how the show is shit/good other than this

>Come across absolute shitlords and fedora tippers from both sides of the argument arguing for and against women in general

And I really wanted to talk about Roselinen too.
>>
women are whores, all of them. Name me one that isnt a whore.
>>
>>90174569
This is pretty much where I'm at.

I actually want a relationship but at this point I'm to tired to even fucking try anymore.
>>
File: 1486686736518.jpg (45KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486686736518.jpg
45KB, 500x514px
>>90181736
>Mother Teresa
>Princess Diana
>Oprah Winfrey
>Anne Frank
>Tarra Strong
>Grey DeLisle
>Kristen Schaal
>My Girlfriend
>Your moth-
Nevermind.
>>
>>90181916
You don't know them. And yes. Our mothers are whores aswell
>>
File: edgedgenedgy.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
edgedgenedgy.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>90181916
>My Girlfriend
>Your moth-

How edgy, hard-hitting and original.
>>
File: 316.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>90181937
>Our mothers are whores aswell
DEL
>>
>>90173353
We are in 8th season. It was established long before that that Finn isnt the brightest kid out there. He is easily manipulated, used or whatever. You should have get used to that by now. What can your bitching change? It's all over already. It was all over in season 3.

Just another victim of shit writing, leave it be.
>>
File: 1481049463811.png (228KB, 612x467px) Image search: [Google]
1481049463811.png
228KB, 612x467px
>>90173353
I think we all know that this is a thinly veiled attempt at a Marcelline thread

post some marceline
>>
>>90173548
Back to the vault
>>
>>90180019
The giant girl was his ex so I think he slayed that pussy
>>
>>90173383
Nah, she'll end up with Fern
>>
File: 1487870809319.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1487870809319.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>90183511
If he gets cucked again I will riot
>>
>>90174569
I feel you brother, most women act beyond all reason
>>
>>90183709
Am I the only one who wants Finn to be eternally cucked? Maybe he could screw up with HW like he did with FP, and then those two get together. Then PB and Marceline can have a threeway with Fern. Finn would have to resort to LSP for casual sex. It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>90178657
>>90181531

Woman and/or he-bitch detected.
>>
>>90183815
Real talk now: Why everyone wants to see Finn get cucked for the third time? It was not funny with PB, and it was cringy and forced with FP. Why do you guys wants to see that again? Just to see the boy suffer even more, like Star?
>>
>>90180414

> should pay for their lives with their freedom

Yes, I'm sure expecting to get the traditional kiss to the dude who just slew eight entire world of enemies for your skin is the same as 'bend over and suck my dick'.
>>
>>90179827
underrated post. this entire thread is Tumblr baiting garbage. Its not about man vs woman. We just want the main character of the show to he happy goddammit
>>
>>90179827

So the happy ending is Finn going MGTOW? So true.
>>
>>90184368
No, just, you know, being happy with what he does. If the writers don't want him to be in a relationship, they can at least not force him into these situations. Not because they shouldn't, but because it's become tired and predictable at this point. I'm personally fed up - as a guy who's fucked up a few relationships himself - because even if he doesn't find someone, that shouldn't mean he should be obsessed with trying to reignite that fire. He can still be plenty happy saving the world, hanging out with his brother and maybe, once in a while, visiting his mother.

Finn's failed attempts at getting a significant other are just, you know, more spiteful than they are him screwing up a mission or anything because the payoff for the viewers is not going to come. We're not going to see him happy there and it's been years, so just push him in another direction. Don't try to play it off like the writers have been doing now. It's just tiring.
>>
File: 1486878646174.jpg (133KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486878646174.jpg
133KB, 1024x1024px
You guys do realize your problems all come from wanting to date white girls, right?

Just date black girls and latinas, you'll be much happier
>>
>>90184452
>Implying we have a choice in who we date.
>>
>>90184463
We don't?
>>
>>90184452
Nice try, Shlomo.
>>
>>90184452
there's a black girl right here>>90182930
>>
>>90174569
Maybe if you weren't such a goddamn asshole, they wouldn't keep asking for stuff to keep the relationship even slightly bearable.
>>
>>90184406
> No, just, you know, being happy with what he does.

That's being MGTOW however. At least before it was bastardized from 'you don't need women to be happy' to 'screw women'.
>>
>>90173488
Yet LSP is the only one who had sex wih Finn.
>>
>>90184638
>>90182930
now that I think about it why is marceline black?
>>90182067
your mom's a whore :^)
>>
File: 1486876790895m.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486876790895m.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
>>90184555
>muh white purity
Sure you can try(and fail) to make a life with an entitled white girl that will divorce you, steal your kids away and leech off your paycheck for the rest of your life; or you could be with a girl that will treat you like a real man, raise your kids lovingly and stick with you through thick and thin.
>>
File: 46124678262724762.png (55KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
46124678262724762.png
55KB, 335x333px
>>90173353
more like life moves on when you don't have bitches. That's the biggest lesson AT and RS give us. Don't be a thirsty slave for pussy, rise above it and have kick ass adventures without them.
>>
>>90184787
Not to mention giving you the chance to bail out first, of course.
>>
>>90184452
I've dated two girls from the States when I was in Australia.

One was from a town in Minnesota and the other from Pittsburgh. Had good experiences with both, but long distance wasn't sustainable. They were perfect as far as relationships went.

Also, that the fuck are you feeding your Minnesota girls? Endless stamina, an eagerness to run and very cuddlebuggy.
>>
>>90184787
...................and who would that second option be?
>>
>>90184452
>latinas
sorry I have no interest in a woman that wants to turn her pussy into a clown car.
>>
>>90184820
depending what part of Minnesota you are dealing with a state that is basically the best in both rural outdoor life and city/social networking. This leads to generations of on the go types that have to be nonstop active.
>>
>>90173446
No, but apparently women are entitled to other women, otherwise it's homophobia.
>>
>>90184815
you might be on to something. But when both shows stared doing the relationship shit I felt less motivated to watch
>>
File: 1b2c980e7e2781a8c7b585843bb67bd7.jpg (321KB, 1308x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1b2c980e7e2781a8c7b585843bb67bd7.jpg
321KB, 1308x2000px
>>90184820
Minnesota is the state that gave us Brock Lesnar, you do the math
>>
>>90181844
The key to relationships is not wanting one.

Yes, I don't know how that makes sense either.
>>
>>90184483
Most people here probably have one choice- nobody.
>>
>>90184895
Most felt as you did, ratings got the weakest in both shows when they got to hung up on relationship shit. More so if they were stable.
>>
>>90184999
in fairness how many here actually actively try as opposed to just declaring defeat before leaving the house?
Others still feel like they are hopeless in the dating game don't usually do much, hell most think just going to a social setting and waiting around is a good way to network (it isn't).
>>
>>90181025
Rousseau, get the fuck out. Humans as individuals survive because they crave for things of their own, and as a species because of the control of social contracts and assigned leader figures that keep people in check.
>>
>>90181691
Women have a very different concept of introversion. Even the most introverted and bookish girl you may meet will love going to a nightclub twice a week and get drunk surrounded by her dozen of friends and friends' friends, or going camping and hiking with lots of people for days. I see it all the time.

Why women have such strong need for fun and excitement, I will never understand. It seems to be something intrinsic to them.
>>
>>90181736
St. Walpurga
>>
>>90173353
>it's another "Finn spills his spaghetti and ends up humiliating himself" episode
We get it - even though he's a hero, he's still not good enough for a woman. Thank you, feminism.
>>
>>90183815
Finn is made for suffering. It's the price of his being the plucky savior of the world. He suffers so nobody in the world has to. Happiness is a zero sum after all.
>>
File: 1436431443407.jpg (158KB, 537x667px) Image search: [Google]
1436431443407.jpg
158KB, 537x667px
>>90185231
>Even the most introverted and bookish girl you may meet will love going to a nightclub twice a week and get drunk surrounded by her dozen of friends and friends' friends, or going camping and hiking with lots of people for days.
I doubt they are true to their claim then because if they were " introverted and bookish" you not see them at all.
Likely what you witness is attention whores that say whatever gets them best special snowflake award.

also those introverted and bookish get grab the fuck up if they are average/cute in looks. You think you'll find those types single in college? Good fucking luck.
>>
>>90184090
>what is tragedy?
Catharsis, anon. If it was good enough for Aristotle, it's good enough for everyone.
>>
>>90185294
I fail to see your point. Are you agreeing or disagreeing?
>>
>>90185113
So what if you do try and still fail?
>>
File: 1453532960712.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453532960712.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>90184090
>>90185295
>>90183815
No. Fuck offcuckfags and fuck your "He's single" after seasons of development on chasing pussy shit.
>>
>>90185352
I'm saying none of those girls you claim to witness were ever introverted. I'm saying that they do exist in good number but a you get older they get harder and harder to find.
>>
>>90185231
>Even the most introverted and bookish girl you may meet will love going to a nightclub twice a week and get drunk surrounded by her dozen of friends and friends' friends, or going camping and hiking with lots of people for days. I see it all the time.
Well then you haven't met any actually introverted girls. Trust me, they do exist, to claim that they don't is plain silly.
>>
>>90173353

I stopped watching AT. Wasn't Finn with Fire Princess?
>>
File: uWT9nII.jpg (203KB, 2224x1376px) Image search: [Google]
uWT9nII.jpg
203KB, 2224x1376px
>>90185375
Keep at it. Worse case you are were you are at now, best case when you do find that girl you want to keep, you'll have the skills and security needed to keep her.
I got rejected a lot but when I got girl (including my wife) it was thanks to practice and the trails and errors that came before. It gave me the skills needed to not shit the bed and scare them away. I was a mess when I started and would even freeze up if they threw out a question or comment I didn't know how to handle. Was it embarrassing? Fuck yes! Did it hurt? more so! But every time it got a little easier and they responded a little better.
Also because the alternative is you give up and risk having nothing but regrets when you are 30+. A close friend of mine just turn 35 and never took took the courage to find a mate, and he is unstable as fuck to where he has trashed his place monthly breaking and replacing things at a constant rate. He tried suicide more than once in the last two years because he didn't relies how horrid being that old and alone would feel as well as the true hopelessness of changing that situation. After witnessing that I tell anybody to just keep trying no matter how much it hurts because it won't get any better.
>>
File: jackie pet.gif (667KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
jackie pet.gif
667KB, 540x270px
Just fuck your clone, Finn. Or your dog.

Good women are hard to find.
>>
>>90185503
They've broke up after Finn lied to her. It was very forced, thanks to the writer being shitty.

Now the writers are setting Huntress Wizard to be Finn's girlfriend, since she's stalking him.
>>
>>90185503
Yes, then they fucked it up and caused more people to drop the show than they could reclaim
>>
>>90185543
>Now the writers are setting Huntress Wizard to be Finn's girlfriend, since she's stalking him.
But Huntress Wizard is also immortal, or ages slowly just like Marcy and PB. They did a hard left on young PB to introduce/hammer in the fact that he couldn't get with her/Marcy/anyone who's like that because of the age difference and slow aging.

>Hey, Finn we don't want you with PB, but here's another immortal woman who'll outlast your lifespan
>>
>>90185625

I don't understand why age matter. Finn is an adventure, him dying of old age shouldn't be a concern for her.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>90185520
I don't have any trouble talking to them, they just flat out reject me, maybe suggesting someone who might be more receptive if they care enough to do so. They also end up rejecting me. Cycle continues endlessly; there is no light at the end of this tunnel.
>>
>>90185625
>But Huntress Wizard is also immortal, or ages slowly just like Marcy and PB.

We don't even know if she's immortal or very old.
>>
>>90185663
>they just flat out reject me
do they give any reasons as to why? Usually if they out right reject you they give context as to why and it almost never sugar coated.
>>
>>90173353
What do you expect?
Sugar's cronies have been running the asylum since Season 3.
>>
>>90185625
>>90185678
By that logic Canyon's out of the picture as well. They're both likely very old compared to Marcy's vampire genes keeping her alive for so long.

Also leaving a grieving widow to suffer for glob knows how long before their death? Yeah..

>>90185660
It always mattered to my knowledge. I am concrete sure in betting that if Finn was the same way as Marcy and PB in the aging slowly department he'd shack up with one of them. Bubblegum just wasn't the right immortal to pair up with after S2 I guess.
>>
>>90185737
Nope. No context, other than the usual "You're a nice guy, but I'm just not interested." or something along those lines.
>>
>>90173353
KEKTALES
WHOO-HOO
>>
whoa, /co/ is fucking cancer

this doesn't even feel like 4chan save for few tired souls
>>
>>90186115
What do you mean?
>>
>>90186115
Fuck off, newfag/crossposter. We've had AT threads significantly worse than this one. At least actual discussion on the show is going on here.
>>
File: 1486445050551.png (126KB, 816x754px) Image search: [Google]
1486445050551.png
126KB, 816x754px
>>90174569
>it's not me, it's 50 percent of the world population that's the problem
kek at your lack of self-awareness
>>
>>90173353
stop falling in love with skanks then
>>
>>90174991
>did you not learn what was socially acceptable in high school

Actually no. I got stuck at an all male school which means my social education:re women remained static till college.
>>
>>90185375
Then you're a born loser at the bottom of the evolutionary chain. Your not reproducing is a good thing.
>>
>>90173446
No woman is entitled to my mom...
>>
>>90180414
>Refusing to rescue a woman is monstrous
Would you rescue a man?
>>
>>90186115
That's because this is Tumblr now forever
>>
>>90173353
Why didnt Finn just leave those weirdos in Ooo and slaughter lots of human pussy back on the island. I mean he is Minerva's son that is guaranteed lifetime supply of wet vaginas adult vaginas, middle age vaginas, teenage vaginas even prepubescent vaginas.
>>
>>90174991
>did you not learn what is and isn't socially acceptable in high school?
No. I was too busy reading comics and watching cartoons to learn the basics of human interaction and develop coping skills.

Now I'm 28 and saving money to buy a revolver and one wadcutter bullet.
>>
>>90178657
Dating is a just a meme, women are the worst humans on earth they manipulate men into thinking they think give a shit about them just to ride their penis and leech money from them while fucking some asshole on the side. You women are the problem in all relationships, men try their hardest to make you feel good and you repay them by cucking them.

Now watch this cunt is gonna go but HURR MEN DO IT TOO.
>>
>>90178671
This Im a sperg but in middle school I had a cute face so girls would always be nice to me, I noticed how they treated ugly dudes it disgusts me to this day.
>>
>>90180414
>her life matters enough that she deserves rescue
Fuck you, no man deserves to die for a vagina he cant rape afterwards.
>>
>>90180781
>However, expecting physical reward for rescue is equally monstrous,
> However, expecting physical reward for rescue is equally monstrous,
> However, expecting physical reward for rescue is equally monstrous,

What the fuck
>>
>>90185520
You cannot keep a woman, all women are whores they even cheat on the best genetic males on earth, love is just a lie created by beta men to justify being slaves to vaginas all the time.
>>
>>90190553
No, because any man who cannot fight his way out of a kidnapping situation has already proven they are not worth saving. There is no point to saving men because they are more or less expendable, whereas women are vital to the continued existence of the human race, and therefore have far more intrinsic worth than men.
>>
Holy shit this thread.
>>
>>90185231
>Why women have such strong need for fun and excitement
Cause they've got nothing going on inside their heads so they need constant external stimulation.
>>
ITT: salty virgins

stop projecting your shortcomings onto a cartoon show for children
>>
>>90173383
>implying Fern won't cuck him
>>
>>90191382
I can't believe people still use le salty virgin memes, you are either so stupid that you can't come up with anything else or you are that dumb to think that people feel offended when you call them that.

Yes, keep thinking that you won't use your brain for such petty threads, you are above us and all that crap. Everyone is a loser and women were always the best, you just don't deserve them. Great thinking shitheads.
>>
>>90173353

I'm still salty about what ended up ruining his relationship with flame princess.

> Its firmly established that dreams featuring the Cosmic Owl are visions of the future that have life and death hanging in the balance. In at least one case, deciphering a Cosmic Owl dream is essential to saving the world.
> Finn has a Cosmic Owl dream that he can't remember
> finds out how to reproduce it
> its not just about him pissing off his girlfriend, its the ultimate cause of it in a self fulfilling prophecy

That's just some straight up bullshit. If the dream was about anything else, doing what he did would have been not just important but the right thing to do, especially since no one actually got hurt by pitting Flame Princess against Ice King.
>>
>>90192217
Blame the writers. The way they decided to break up was forced and unnecessary. Fuck Xayaphone for ruining everything.

>>90191538
Cuckfags like you should be burned alive
>>
>>90191555
Women think they're the center of the universe and that the most scathing possible insult is saying you don't have them.
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 512x287px
>>90180807
Not sure if related, but everytime i hear the word "self insert" anime was a mistake passes through my mind.
>>
Adventure Time is trying to be groundbreaking and Finny boy will end up alone. The moral of it will be that some people are better on their own and that's it.
>>
>>90193516
he better get someone with all the time they wasted with him getting rejected
>>
>>90193554
That was the set up for him to be alone in the end, so people can easily see why that happened.
>>
>>90174514
I came to this thread because OP was talking about his life
>>
>>90187027
If give someone more than he gives me and then I start to giving less so we are equal, I am the bad one? Are you retarded?
>>
>>90173446
>A-are you saying women are entitled to a man?!

Losers in this thread.
>>
File: NO GIRLS ALLOWED.jpg (196KB, 1107x1023px) Image search: [Google]
NO GIRLS ALLOWED.jpg
196KB, 1107x1023px
>>90190677
>>
>>90190969
A woman has no less worth than a man, you still need sperm to make humans. Literally every human right now exist due to one single man Y chromosome Adam an alpha who fucked over 1000 human pussies back in 130,000 B.C.
>>
They ended his relationship with Phoebe because the writers realised it was becoming a romantic plot tumor, they couldnt have Finn bullshit around with Flame Princess in his life.
>>
Name ONE thing the average modern woman contributes to a relationship besides her body.
>>
>>90196071
What a contradictory image.
>>
>>90196207
no fucking idea
>>
>>90184452
Black women are way worse at that shit in my experience.
>>
>>90184452
>dating literal hookers

oh well
>>
>>90190677
>>90174569
>t.people who can't keep a girl to save their lives

Get a clue.
>>
>>90196655
Hard to keep a bitch dog who is constantly looking for a better mate. Not that I was a bad one, it's just you are demanding the best stuff out there when you are not even that good. Good luck fucking worms.
>>
>>90196818
>Not that I was a bad one

If you weren't a bad mate, then why don't you have a girl? There are women out there who are bitches, but the fact that you're sperging out about women in a thread on 4chan about Adventure Time, shows to me that you may have a problem.
>>
>>90174569
Since you're the kind of guy who goes on 4chan to post about your personal dislike of 50% of the world's population, and the fact that we're only getting your side of the story, I doubt you yourself are a perfect little angel.
>>
File: 1487023460008.jpg (66KB, 634x656px) Image search: [Google]
1487023460008.jpg
66KB, 634x656px
>>90198479
Well, 50% of all marriages end in divorce and women initiate 75% of divorces.

You can dismiss his story as anecdotal or made up if you really want but those simple facts can't lie. Though knowing women, I'm hesitant to believe facts will matter much to you either.
>>
>>90183845
And how would that debunk their arguments?

If a feminist says all men are pigs, and then justifies any opposition to her claims as sexist men and brainwashed women, she should be (rightfully) discreditted, as she possesses no actual arguments to speak of.

Same thing applies to you, if you say all women are terrible people based simply on anecdotal evidence, of which we've only heard your side of the story, then people, especially women, who like all people won't consider themselves evil, are going to disagree.

Plus, no one is perfect, and considering you have stated half of humanity is worthless, I doubt you yourself are what most people would describe as "not an asshole".
>>
>>90180376
Yes, that is what I am arguing. The knight in shining armour has the agency to go on his quest, and may very well choose not to do so.

Just as the princess has the right to reject his advances after being rescued.

What I mean is, you thought you were arguing with a feminist, but it's actually Ayn Rand.
>>
>>90198563
You do realize that some of those divorces that the women initiate are probably because the guy was a piece of shit? Just like some of the divorces guys initiate are because the women was a piece of shit?
>>
>>90198563
>That picture
You realize that's in response to how rational dialogue with the White House is practically impossible now because they'll just make shit up.
>>
>>90198956
Unless the woman makes it clear before being rescued that she isn't going to give anything in return then she's at fault and should be liable for some penalty.
>>
>>90199127
>If the woman tells me she won't suck my dick in advance, she should be held liable
>>
>>90180388
Fuck this world. That's awful.
>>
File: 1421371545414.png (65KB, 614x775px) Image search: [Google]
1421371545414.png
65KB, 614x775px
>>90199026
>that lack of self awareness
The whole reason Trump is in the whitehouse is because rational dialog with liberals has become practically impossible over the past 8 years because they'll just make shit up.
>>
>>90199181
He wasn't showing a lack of self awareness, he was pointing out that the meaning of that image is that Trump & the White House makes shit up.

And what a shock, the guy who's mad at women for not fucking him is a /pol/tard. Get a clue & fuck off.
>>
>>90199157
>run fruit stand
>someone walks up and says "I'd like to have that apple"
>hand them the apple
>they take it and start to walk away
>"Hey what the fuck you have to pay for that"
>"lol you never SAID I had to pay for it I just asked for it and you gave it to me teehee I don't have to do anything in return"

And you're saying this is a reasonable defense and that person isn't a thief.
>>
>>90196231
They're all traps, it checks out.
>>
>>90199181
>#GamerGate
Christ fuck off.
>>
>>90196231
>I meant 3D girls!
>But aren't these all physical figurines?
>... BURN IT DOWN
>>
>>90199277
More like

>Person gets kidnapped
>Needs someone to save her/him
>Someone decides to save them
>Is thanked, but declines a date or sex
>"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED IN FUCKING ME?!"

No one's a thief in this situation. You just assumed something was gonna happen for no reason. Grow up, you fucking manchild.
>>
>>90199243
Whatever lying Trump and the whitehouse do now is still less than what liberals do constantly and have been doing nonstop for the past 8 years.
>>
>>90199399
>This nonsense

Even if you think the liberals have lied more, that doesn't justify Trump lying, you fucking moron.
>>
>>90198563
And?
Can you prove all, or at least most of those divorces didn't have good or at the very least satisfactory reasons for occuring?

Can you say, with complete certainty, that none of these divorces were motivated because the couple married far too young, neither of them realizing the gravity of what marriage entailed?

Can you be sure none of these divorces happened due to the couple simply falling out of love, so to speak?

I won't deny, there are genuinely terrible women in this world, in fact there are a lot of them, but the same can be said of men. Your entire argument has the fatal flaw of not taking into account that people in general are terrible.

By the same logic you have used, I can affirm that since men commit more crimes than women overall, men are inherently more violent and agressive than women.

See how the statement above is an absolutely retarded generalisation that just looks at a statistic without giving any thought to why it is so?
How it completely ignores the fact that though men might commit more crime, men are not only stronger, but statistically suffer more from poverty?

That is what you're doing, you ignore any nuance in the world, preferring to paint an entire group, one which accounts for half of all of humanity, as selfish, evil, and cruel.

It's like the bullshit feminist argument of the bowl full of Skittles. Except it's genderbent.
>>
>>90199399
>Whatever lying Trump and the whitehouse do now is still less than what liberals do constantly
Yeah sure, the PRESIDENT lying about terrorists has less of an impact than some teenage girls on Tumblr. You sad fuck.
>>
>>90196207
If you just want sex then buy it. Some people enjoy relationships believe it or not.
>>
>>90199181
While I agree, liberal arguments basically boiled down to shouting Nazi over and over, fake news or not, Trump is starting to tread the line on censorship:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/24/us/politics/white-house-sean-spicer-briefing.html?_r=0
>>
>>90196207
Name ONE thing the average modern man contributes to a relationship besides his body.

Do you see how retarded this argument is?
>>
>>90199451
This. This entire stupid, off-topic discussion just shows why /pol/tards needs to stay in their containment board, because they never have any clue what the hell they're talking about.

Now that that's over with: I haven't watch AT in years (I think the last episode I saw was in 2014). Just how bad has Finn's love life gotten since then?
>>
>>90199552
How come Trump hasn't said anything about that guy who shot two Indians because he thought they were Middle Eastern? If it was an Arab who shot two white guys he wouldn't shut up about it.
>>
>>90199172
The concept of "awful" is rather relative.
If a starving, poor as dirt African with no acess to water got to live the life of your average first world loser, then I'm pretty sure they'd be more than satisfied.
>>
Wow, this thread really went to shit huh?
>>
>>90199635
It has always been stupid but luckily romance has been less of a focus recently.
>>
>>90199368
>person has fruit stand
>needs someone to buy their fruit
>someone decides to ask for their fruit
>takes the fruit when handed it, but declines paying
>"lol no theft should have gotten it in writing that I'd pay you instead of just assuming I have the capacity for gratitude ;)"

I also love the way women always think the world revolves around their vagina. I've been careful to only say "reward" or "give something" and you instantly assume sex. You couldn't even spare a piece of jewelry or something so the person who risked their life to save you so they can sell it and get some kind of reward? A few meals or a new sword? You're seriously THAT stuck up and full of yourself that you will literally not give ANYTHING to someone who risked everything for your sake because "waaah fucking men you're not entitled". Man you're a SSS tier bitch.
>>
>>90199652
Same reason most feminists won't talk about the horrible shit Islam does to women, confirmation bias, and pretending that you're correct, even when you're demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>90199680
>went to
it was shit from the start my dude
>>
>>90199681
Well, good. One of the things that turned me off of both RS & AT was the constant clusterfuck that was the romance. Has the recent seasons been any good?

>>90199684
A) I'm a guy.

B) Not everyone saves someone so they can get a reward, retard. There is such a thing as "doing something out of the good of their heart." FFS, get over yourself.
>>
>>90199757
STOB TALKING BOLITICS
>>
>>90199635
>/pol/
Looks more /r9k/ to me, what with the crippling autism and such.
>>
>>90199789
doing something out of the good of their heart, & not expecting anything in return.* Also, fuck off.
>>
>>90199555
Initiate and lead all interactions without which the relationship would never exist.

Paying for everything, and by proxy all the work he has to do at a (likely) much more difficult, stressful or dangerous job.

Also a man can't just "contribute" his body the way a woman can. Women just need to not be fat and occasionally spread their legs. Meanwhile men have to work out much harder to maintain an attractive body, AND during the sex he's the one who's expected to do everything and postpone his own pleasure for the womans sake or else everyone labels him a loser.
>>
>>90173446
Yeah I am, god said so.
>>
>>90199789
Well aren't you just a perfect little brainwashed manslave. By all means keep feeling proud of yourself over all the things you do for women out of the "goodness of your heart" while they would absolutely never do the same for you and laugh about how stupid and easy to manipulate men are while you're not around.
>>
>>90199789
Eh it's ok. There were 2 5 episode miniseries things and some new characters. AT fails to get me excited for new episodes but I still check in from time to time. It's going to end not too long from now, theyve already done the last recording session I believe.
>>
>>90199789
Yeah, the romance aspect died off in season 5. The recent two seasons have been the best its ever been IMO.
>>
>>90199880
>Initiate and lead all interactions without which the relationship would never exist.

>Paying for everything, and by proxy all the work he has to do at a (likely) much more difficult, stressful or dangerous job.

Yes, because that's how every single relationship in the history of mankind has ever started.

>Also a man can't just "contribute" his body the way a woman can. Women just need to not be fat and occasionally spread their legs. Meanwhile men have to work out much harder to maintain an attractive body,

So not be fat? You haven't proved anything I said wrong.

>>90199924
And keep going on autistic fits on the internet about why women don't wanna sleep with you, while not realizing what a complete dumbass you are.
>>
File: 14086352430591.jpg (266KB, 1262x849px) Image search: [Google]
14086352430591.jpg
266KB, 1262x849px
>>90199451
>Can you prove all, or at least most of those divorces didn't have good or at the very least satisfactory reasons for occuring?
Oh I know there was a satisfactory reason behind them.
Money. The thing women will happily destroy a mans life without a shred of remorse in order to get.
>>
>>90199925
Yeah, I heard they're ending in 2018, so they probably have finished recording.

>>90199938
Well, if it is good, I'll check it out. It would be a shame if one of the shows that pulled CN out of hell (until TTG pulled them back in) has a shit final season.

>>90200017
Source for that claim?
>>
File: OItnWGv.png (62KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.png
62KB, 300x200px
>>90190493
Lol shut the fuck up you edgy retard. It's not survival of the best, it's not even survival of the fittest. It's survival of the good enough and lucky enough. The best examples of a species don't always get to reproduce for whatever reason. Stop this fucking meme now, before you hurt yourself.

We already know that a woman mating with you doesn't mean you are the best a species has to offer. The amount of women who lust for murderers, psychos, drug addicts, complete idiots, and all round assholes just proves that women don't select mates who advance the species, and therefore that them not selecting you doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>90190858
It's more likely it was created by the men at the top, who needed betas to be content for society to exist.
>>
>>90200005
>Yes, because that's how every single relationship in the history of mankind has ever started.
If you really wanna argue whether it's 100% or "only" 99.99% the go ahead but you're not going to accomplish much.

>So not be fat?
Wow you're a hell of a retard if you think the basic amount of exercise it takes to simply remain thin (all women have to do) is comparable to the months or years of intense regular weight lifting a man has to do in order to in order to reach the same relative level is comparable.

And now women are even whining about the piddly amount of "work" they have to do to stay thin with "fat acceptance", while still demanding men do more work than ever.
>>
>>90200218
Because again, you know how 99.99 - 100% of relationship start. With your lack of sources, & everything.

> the basic amount of exercise it takes to simply remain thin (all women have to do) is comparable to the months or years of intense regular weight lifting a man has to do in order to in order to reach the same relative level is comparable.

Because no woman ever weight lifts or trains regularly to stay in shape. Please, keep embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>90199773
Just like every "Finn is a cuck" thread. Cuckfags needs to fuck off.
>>
>>90200275
>Because again, you know how 99.99 - 100% of relationship start
I do. You just spent the last hour arguing about how women will utterly refuse to spare anything for a man who does anything for her on the basis of "waaah muh entitlement". You even defended and encouraged it as the right thing for women to do. I guess you just enjoy being used as a living ATM.

>Because no woman ever weight lifts or trains regularly to stay in shape
Must I repeat the same "100% vs 99.99%" argument again immediately after explaining it to you the first time? An insignificantly tiny number of exceptions don't matter. Plus you're still ignoring the fact that no weight training women do is comparable to what men are expected to do at minimum.
>>
>>90192290
Just pointing out he will get cucked by fern, like he has in every relationship he's had
>>
>>90200476
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>90200443
>I do

Post proof, or fuck off.
>>
>>90200005
>Yes, because that's how every single relationship in the history of mankind has ever started.

Started, not continued. Men are the ones who have to drive the relationship, despite the fact that it is a liability to them.

>So not be fat? You haven't proved anything I said wrong.

Not being fat is hardly enough for a man to be considered attractive. A man has to be muscular and toned to be considered attractive by women- that takes effort, a lot of effort depending on who you are, and some people have more difficulty than others.

Not being fat? There is a simple way to do that- eat less calories than you burn, or burn more calories than you eat. Simple, infallible, and you are physically guaranteed to lose weight due to the Law of Conservation of Energy. That is all women have to do to be attractive, and you can do it by literally doing nothing.
>>
>>90200575
Just look at reality idiot. Go to any bar and see which gender is overwhelmingly approaching the other one, initiating conversation, buying drinks, and ultimately putting themselves at the risk of rejection. Look outside the bar to read the "ladies drink free night" sign hung up on it and realize how even the business world recognizes that all women have to do is exist and sit there and men will come to them. Look at any restaurant full of couples and see who pays for the meal. Who the waiter automatically puts the bill in front of without even asking who's paying because it's so obvious.
>>
>>90200774
>Give proof of how 100% of relationships are started by men
>LOOK AT BARS!!

You're a fucking riot.
>>
>>90200862
Better than anything you're offering.

Instead of just screaming at me that I'm wrong why don't you tell me some place to look where women are starting things.
>>
>>90200543
I know facts hurt anon, but you just have to accept it
>>
>>90173446
Fag
>>
>>90201019
It's not a fucking fact, it's your fucking assumption.
>>
>>90200895
Okay, I've seen women initiate relationships with guys at public areas, stores, etc. Now I await you saying that those moments never happened, just so you can continue to shitpost.
>>
>>90201411
>I've seen women initiate relationships with guys at public areas, stores, etc.
Have you? Or have you just seen women saying hello, other basic human courtesies, or my favorite, "looking available" while still ultimately waiting and expecting the man to actually ask her out so all the power lies with her and all the pressure lies with him?
>>
>>90201790
I've seen women come up to a guy, ask him out & the guy accept. Come on anon, surely you can come up with better ways to justify your shitposts than that.
>>
>>90201870
Men are the primary force behind most relationships, and are virtually always the ones who initiate them.
>>
>>90200597

>Not being fat is hardly enough for a man to be considered attractive. A man has to be muscular and toned to be considered attractive by women- that takes effort, a lot of effort depending on who you are, and some people have more difficulty than others.

Oh come off it, ugly or unattractive men get into relationships with more attractive women all the time and you are blind if you don't see that.

My best friend is overweight and he's been in and out of far more relationships than my skinnyfat self. The only difference between us that matters is he puts in effort and pursues people and I don't.
>>
>>90201870
>surely you can come up with better ways to justify your shitposts than that.
Yeah I could make things up like you, but I have a bit more self respect than that.
>>
>>90201960
So you're just gonna continue shouting the same nonsense, after I gave proof of it being bullshit? You're clearly reaching right now, & it's fucking pathetic.

>>90201981
>You made that up!

I could say the same thing about the bullshit you spew. Prove what I said is not true, or piss off.
>>
>>90201968
nope, has never happened
>>
>>90202029
>never happened

Prove it, faggot.
>>
>>90202007
Look at yourself.

You're seriously sitting here claiming women ask out men, take them on dates, pay for and take care of everything close to or more than 50% of the time.

Are you honestly so deadset on your whiteknight code of honor that you'll try to say something so blatantly untrue? What do you even think you're going to accomplish? That a girl in this thread will be so moved by you defending her that she'll take you out to an expensive restaurant and have sex with you?
>>
>>90201968
>Oh come off it, ugly or unattractive men get into relationships with more attractive women all the time and you are blind if you don't see that.
>My best friend is overweight and he's been in and out of far more relationships than my skinnyfat self. The only difference between us that matters is he puts in effort and pursues people and I don't.

What you are saying right now? Doesn't mean anything. Statistics show that around 50% of men have never reproduced in human history. Statistics show that 80% of women only find 20% of men attractive. Statistics are not on your side you whimpering faggot.
>Ugly men get into relationships with more attractive women all the time!

They are generally more attractive in some other way then (such as money or social status), and that still doesn't make them physically attractive.

>My friend is overweight and he has been in plenty of relationships! More than me!

Again, that doesn't prove anything idiot. How overweight is he? How attractive are the people he is getting into relationships with? Your fucking anecdotal evidence is useless full stop, let alone without any context to it.

>>90202007
First of all, I'm not the guy you were arguing with.
Second of all, what "proof" did you give?

"Oh, I saw an exception to the rule, so therefore I'm right and you are wrong!"

Not how it works fuckhole.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>90202109
>It's not true, because I say it's not true! Whiteknight!!

No proof, no evidence, nothing that disproves anything I said. Just pure bullshit. I expected nothing less. Try another time.

>>90202193
>what "proof" did you give?

The same one that shitposter gave. But I guess what I said doesn't count because it doesn't gel with what you want to believe.
>>
>>90173446
Yes we are snd women need to be beatan into place
>>
>>90202375
How edgy.
>>
>>90202271
No, what you said doesn't count because it doesn't gel with reality.

You realize at this point you're no longer just arguing it happens "sometimes", you're claiming it's bullshit that men initiate the majority of relationships, which means you are honestly claiming women initiate 50% or higher of all relationships. For gods sake even women themselves wouldn't be delusional enough to believe that. What's wrong with you.
>>
>>90202193

>What you are saying right now? Doesn't mean anything. Statistics show that around 50% of men have never reproduced in human history. Statistics show that 80% of women only find 20% of men attractive. Statistics are not on your side you whimpering faggot.

What are these nebulous statistics you're blithering about idiot? All you've been doing this whole thread is going on and on about MUH STATISTICS without even posting them, it's nothing more than an appeal to authority and doesn't carry any more weight than my anecdote.

>They are generally more attractive in some other way then (such as money or social status), and that still doesn't make them physically attractive.

My friend works a dead end minimum wage job and doesn't even have a college degree. There are bound to be loads of people like that who still manage to find someone.

>Again, that doesn't prove anything idiot. How overweight is he? How attractive are the people he is getting into relationships with? Your fucking anecdotal evidence is useless full stop, let alone without any context to it.

You're just moving goalposts now in desperation.
>>
>>90202411
>it doesn't gel with reality

And you haven't provided any concrete, undeniable evidence that what you said does. But please, keep going around in circles instead of just giving up, It's hilarious how hard you're trying to defend your shitposting.
>>
File: 1438282094770.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438282094770.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>90202482
>Unicorns are real!
>No they aren't.
>Oh yeah well prove it! Scan every square inch of the entire planet and test to see if there's a unicorn in it!
>I can't do that but it's common sense that they aren't real
>NUH UH YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT MEANS UNICORNS ARE REAL THEY ARE THEY ARE THEY ARE I WIN
>>
>>90202552
I didn't see anything that disprove what I said in that post of yours, anon.
>>
>>90202620
Reality is what disproves what you're saying.

I think it's safe to say you've gone past the shitposting event horizon. You've gone so far into your side of this argument you've started saying things so ridiculous nobody would ever agree with you, but admitting how ridiculous what you're saying is would be "losing" the argument so you have to stick by it. Hell if we go on much further you'll probably start claiming women initiate ALL relationships. That they pay for ALL dates. That no man in history has ever asked a woman out because women do everything.

How sad.
>>
>>90202789
>Reality is what disproves what you're saying

And I gave examples that disproves this, which you just went "nuh uh!" at, while not giving any definitive proof that you aren't full of shit. Until you give me concrete facts, you have given no reason for me to see your posts as anything other than pure delusions. Now give me some proof, or fuck off.
>>
>>90202877
Also, it's clear you have no evidence, can't deliver on any evidence, & you're just trying desperately to cling to your shitposts, because you can't handle the idea of being wrong. Well tough shit, you are. I'm done.
>>
>>90202877
Bruh. I think you're so angry you're not even listening to what I've been telling you for the past few posts.

Let me break it down as carefully as I can and hope you can get it
This guy said
>>90201960
>Men are the primary force behind most relationships
To which you responded
>>90202007
>So you're just gonna continue shouting the same nonsense, after I gave proof of it being bullshit?

Now do you realize what you did there. For you to claim what he said is bullshit, that would mean you genuinely believe women have to initiate 50% or MORE, of all relationships. You're no longer just claiming "some" women initiate, you're claiming the MAJORITY of them do. That's so ridiculous and blatantly wrong I don't even know what to say.
>>
>>90202415
http://i.imgur.com/2MstAzl.gif
http://www.scs.illinois.edu/%7Emcdonald/WorldHaplogroupsMaps.pdf
http://www.scs.illinois.edu/%7Emcdonald/worldmtdnamap.pdf

>My friend works a dead end minimum wage job and doesn't even have a college degree.

What sort of women is he dating? How overweight is he? Does he have an attractive face?

>There are bound to be loads of people like that who still manage to find someone.

They are generally more attractive than the people they end up with. Sure, there are exceptions, but those exceptions can be explained by other aspects of the relationship, not "WOMEN ARE GREAT THEY LOVE MEN FOR WHAT'S INSIDE"

>You're just moving goalposts now in desperation.

I'm asking valid questions you fuckwit. Phsyical attractiveness is what matters most, then social attractiveness, then power attractiveness. Your imaginary friend seems to be falling apart because you can't think of this shit fast enough to respond.
>>
>>90203175

>What sort of women is he dating? How overweight is he? Does he have an attractive face?

It tended to be women he met in college or through work. His current girlfriend who he's been with for years he met through a prior job. He has a terrible diet, doesn't excise, and has a beer belly in his mid-twenties. If you're looking for precise measurements you're out of luck, I'm his friend not his mother. As for his face he has a neanderthal like forehead and goes between having a goatee and not shaving at all, so not what I'd call attractive but again I'm not the one dating him.

>They are generally more attractive than the people they end up with. Sure, there are exceptions, but those exceptions can be explained by other aspects of the relationship, not "WOMEN ARE GREAT THEY LOVE MEN FOR WHAT'S INSIDE"

This is redundant. You are saying "women tend to go after attractive men, so obviously if there is an unattractive man with a woman there must be some other reason for it". The only response this deserves is "No shit?" Obviously there's more that can attract someone beyond just physical appearance.

>I'm asking valid questions you fuckwit. Phsyical attractiveness is what matters most, then social attractiveness, then power attractiveness. Your imaginary friend seems to be falling apart because you can't think of this shit fast enough to respond.

Again, no shit if you are ugly but rich or have an attractive personality you can compensate for your flaws. If you have none of these attributes then that's you're problem.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.