[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING BITCHS AND ALL HUMAN SCUM NEED TO DIE I DONT WANNA LIVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7025.jpg (103KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7025.jpg
103KB, 800x640px
FUCKING BITCHS AND ALL HUMAN SCUM NEED TO DIE I DONT WANNA LIVE ANYMORE WHATS THE EASIEST WAY TO FUCKING END IT ALL /CO/?
>>
TALK TO ME YOU FAGGOT BITCHS
>>
WHY WONT ANYOEN TALKNTO MEEEE
>>
>>90055371
What is this?
>>
I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU IGNORE ME JUST LIKE THE NORMIE FILTH DO
>>
>>90055671
Seriously i don't know what it is...
>>
>>90055371
sauce?
>>
>>90055720
I jist want to die and i neednhelp to do so
>>
>>90055661
>>90055730
https://youtu.be/urB-lCSruoo
>>
>>90055371
Oh for fucks sake, another one of these?

If you're serious, quit looking to these morons to mollycoddle you. They don't know you.

As for methods of killing yourself, I don't know. A couple bottles of sleeping pills and a large body of water perhaps. There are probably easier ways but if you were serious and not just fucking around or throwing a temper tantrum you wouldn't be researching them here.

Now talk about some damn cartoons or comic books.
>>
>>90055371
Try one of the following
>>>/adv/
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/b/
>>
>>90055745
Holy shit that was just great.
I saw the hole thing couldn't wait.
Tho I heard the voices of Rick and Morty,
But it was also their kind of story.
That blond chick was really hot,
Man her would i love to fuck.
Well I cant stay here and keep debating
I have to go study and stop procrastinating.
>>
Nice rhymes, anon.

>>90055745
That was really fun. Thanks, living proof that even the shittiest threads can have its uses.
>>
File: misterS7.png (453KB, 735x675px) Image search: [Google]
misterS7.png
453KB, 735x675px
>>90055745
Damn good bonus points for Blonde being a super hotty
>>
>>90055745
Thanks for that anon, saw the whole thing without knowing what to expect (entertainment can be 1000 time better that way) and I enjoyed it a lot. It was even better than most shows and movies out there.

Would have not seen the day in which this site gave something good back.
>>
>>90055371
>>90055617
>>90055652
>>90055671
Pretty heavy-handed tbqh
>>
>>90055745
That was great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.