[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OTP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

OTP
>>
>>89940952

Okay so his past is altered but how does that alter all his past fights against Red Skull and Zemo? Does he beat them as part of Hydra's grand scheme?
>>
>>89940986
It's part of his cover, of course.
>>
>>89940986
My guess is that he'll get "mind wiped" at some point before he gets frozen and him getting restored by Kobik was just him thinking "oh, she restored my real memories!", hence why from Captain Hydra's perspective, the Steve that has been featured in comics up until now is "a different Steve."

Guess we'll see.
>>
>>89940952
I just read this and it was gay as fuck

Also it was kind of sad seeing how Zemo wasn't affected by what Kobik did but he's so fucking miserable that he's willing to accept Steve's story because it's all that he wants especially the part of Heinrich being a good father
>>
>>89941104
that would work
>>
File: baron-zemo.jpg (115KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
baron-zemo.jpg
115KB, 1080x720px
Y'know, I'm no Marvel comics writer or anything, but Zemo strikes me as the kind of guy who would change sides if he suddenly found Captain America coming to him and talking about how great Hydra is
>>
So, either Zemo has decided to believe all this shit, or he's playing Steve for his own game. Anyone got any bets?
>>
Wait is this from today?
>>
>>89940952
CREST ON BIRDMAN'S HELMET
>>
>>89941144
There's tons of evidence that support the argument that Helmut was gay for cap and freaking Spencer mentions them all in today's issue even him being angry at Bucky wearing the Cap costume.

>>89941161
Why not both? He wants and likes what Steve tells him but he also wants to be top dog.

>>89941170
Yes, check the Win-o-thread
>>
>>89941144
Zemo would change sides if Steve came onto him and talked about how great icecream is
>>
>tfw Zemo literally tells Steve that he'll never leave his side in the same issue.
>>
>>89940952
bro grabs
>>
>>89940952
>>89941229
>>89941246
It's not gay if you hug with your fists closed
>>
>>89940952
Stucky and Stony shippers BTFO'ed!
>>
>>89941296

someone photoshop the last panel to say "no homo".
>>
>>89940952
gay but not as gay as cap and bucky
>>
>>89940952
> captain america loves burqa
Sad!
>>
I want them to be like an evil Blue Beetle and Booster Gold. Just having a hell of a time whenever they're together, grins plastered on their faces, even through that mask.
>>
no homo
>>
>>89941441
Anon, depending on if he's scarred or unscarred at the moment (I genuinely don't remember which he is), the man is literally a blonde haired blue eyed Prussian aristocrat.
>>
>>89940952
STORYTIME WHEN?
>>
>>89941775
Here:
>>89941208
>>
>there are people that will be upset at the prospect of a gay Zemo even when he married a chick that claimed to be his father reincarnated
>>
>>89941850
It's mostly going to be Stucky and Stony shippers raging and making some kind of pseudo-moral bullshit excuse like Helmut is raping Steve or whatever and then attack Spencer over it.
>>
>>89941850
Was it reincarnation? I thought it was a clone.
>>
>>89941161

The way Baron has been written over the years, either or both is believable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.