[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Distracting Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Melusine_T01-digital-26.jpg (997KB, 1394x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Melusine_T01-digital-26.jpg
997KB, 1394x1920px
I've been starving myself for the past 3 days in order to lose weight, and I'm really starting to lose my mind.

What are some distracting as fuck comics which will make me forget about the hunger.
>>
File: Melusine_T01-digital-27.jpg (955KB, 1394x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Melusine_T01-digital-27.jpg
955KB, 1394x1920px
Posting stuff which I like
>>
>>89810695
>starving to lose weight
WON'T WORK
GO TO >>>/fit/
AND READ THE STICKY
>>
File: 1452538060068.jpg (137KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452538060068.jpg
137KB, 500x800px
>>89810795
weight goes down.
how does it NOT work?
>>
>>89810695
>>89810822
Under-eating is unhealthy.
>>
File: taXw8Ra.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
taXw8Ra.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>89810841
being fat is also unhealthy.
which one's worse?
>>
>>89810822
Dipshit, you'll just gain it all back. Your body is designed to rebound. Starving yourself DOES NOT WORK.
>>
>>89810890
Both are bad so why does it matter?
>>
>>89810822
your body enters a starvation mode and stops burning as many calories
it's not nearly as efficient and significantly more miserable than just eating normally and exercising
>>
>>89810822

Its more complex than that, its more of an intake to usage thing where you gotta burn more than you take in, without stopping eating in the meanwhile since your body still need food to survive, can't live on body fat alone. Else the part of your organism that are on top of the priority list in term of importance will start to strip the necessary nutrient from the remaining organs, which in turn being countless health problem a thousand time worse than a lot of body weight as they start failing.

Just eat as you want and do exercise afterward until you're genuinely tired, then just keep doing that until you get into better shape. It as easy as that, the hard part is just getting into the habit, not the habit itself.
>>
>>89810890

Unhealthy for entirely different reasons, so this comparison doesn't work you cowardly fatso

T. Thin guy who used to weight 218 lbs
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 1076x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 1076x1397px
The Giraffe by Gotlib
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 1074x1403px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 1074x1403px
>>89811870
>>
>>89810695
>I've been starving myself for the past 3 days in order to lose weight
Who told you to do that? That's an awful idea.

Look I lost like 80 pounds before, what I did was eat a consistent 300 calory meal every three hours. If you get hungry just go, "It'll only be three hours, and then I can have my next meal".

I promise it works because of metabolism or whatever. It's like... when you feed a fire, right? You don't throw a big giant log (ie a big meal), and you don't starve it (ie starving it) or even both (what most Americans do by not eating for 6+ hours before having giant meals), you give it little bits at regular intervals.
>>
File: 1479068705940.jpg (209KB, 450x1885px) Image search: [Google]
1479068705940.jpg
209KB, 450x1885px
>>89811870
>>89811905

Funfact: Giraffe also hold the proof that intelligent design, biologically speaking, doesn't exist. I don't remember the exact specific, but basically they have a nerve in the neck that connect two other end and is normally only a inch long, if not less in the majority of animals. Its length give no purpose to its use. Alas in the giraffe, that same nerve had grown so far longer over his evolution that it now span it entire neck, starting at the head, going all the way down to the neck only to go upward all the way to connect itself in his intended spot. That mutation serve absolutely no purpose nor bring any harm to the animal, thus the fact that such a useless and pointless thing could happens (also given the length of time upon which evolution make its course) implies that it wasn't intended to grow into this specific shape, as per the proponent of the theory of intelligent design supported.

Sorry for the momentary autism, here have some comic from the old days.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.