[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God tier twists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: qRACuyH.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
qRACuyH.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
God tier twists
>>
>>89787135
It was funny considering how many times he breaks the law and, by contrast, was completely honest with authorities like in the volunteer fireman episode.

The interesting part is in one of the earliest seasons he mentions he has a settlement and workman's comp, meaning if that answer is still canon he's a cop wounded in the line of duty.
>>
>>89787214

>meaning if that answer is still canon he's a cop wounded in the line of duty.

That actually makes it sound more badass and explains a lot about the character.

>It was funny considering how many times he breaks the law and, by contrast, was completely honest with authorities like in the volunteer fireman episode.

My dad's a cop actually. They tend to break the law more because they know they'll usually get away with it. At least the smaller stuff like speeding.
>>
Is this really a twist rather than just a reveal? Did it retroactively change a shit ton of stuff about the character?
>>
File: hal thingken.png (267KB, 320x446px) Image search: [Google]
hal thingken.png
267KB, 320x446px
>>89787135
Now the episode where he helps the pólice convince Dale when he holes up in a tower wanting his Mower back makes sense.
>>
File: newxmen8.jpg (152KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
newxmen8.jpg
152KB, 400x227px
>>
>>89787739
That's... not what a twist is.
>>
File: 1464465908200.png (64KB, 436x447px) Image search: [Google]
1464465908200.png
64KB, 436x447px
>>
>>89787739

twists and retcons are different things...
>>
File: you blue clues.png (221KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
you blue clues.png
221KB, 600x336px
>>89788399
I dont have the panel, but Pick the red one.
>>
>>89787135
That poor dispatcher
>>
>>89788290
But he's right Boomhauers job was never really relevant. If it'd been revealed he was secretly why the gang can get away with felonies every other week it'd be a twist.
>>
>>89787214
>cop wounded in the line of duty

So that's why he talks like that.
>>
>>89787846
>pólice
>>>/int/
>>
>>89787135
>the episode he got locked up in a Dallas insane asylum
>didn't lose his job as a police officer
>>
>>89787214
He's not a cop. He's a Texas Ranger.
>>
File: IMG_1784.png (580KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.png
580KB, 1136x640px
>>89787135
I don't know about you, but the twist from Voltron that Zarkon is the original Black Paladin absolutely blew my mind. I thought it was genius.

>mfw
>>
>>89788596
His meemaw and his brother Patch talk like that too
>>
>>89789507
technically the way he got in there not only was his incarceration illegal he could have sued the hell out of them.

boomhouer fell sleep in a rubber raft and ended up down river at no time did he do or say anything that would have given the cops just cause to have him put on a psych hold.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.