[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY/RT General #1090: Suddenly has a chance at Resurrection Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 725
Thread images: 183

File: 1460955161168.png (2MB, 1280x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1460955161168.png
2MB, 1280x1527px
Previous thread: >>88806468

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-chapter-7-redux

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode(s):

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-shrinkin-dreamin

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-chris-smoking-hot-date

M3u8: http://wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c02c6090-3b37-4fcc-801c-a802020ebfea/index.m3u8
>>
First for Salem doing nothing wrong
>>
>>88812619
Reminder that Yuri Lowenthal is Mercury Black.
>>
File: Cinder tattoo.jpg (199KB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Cinder tattoo.jpg
199KB, 1024x1583px
>>88812609
What The Fuck Is This?
>>
So now that we know religion is a thing in remnant, is it plausible that there are cults who worship Grimm?
>>
>>88812662
Maybe? Be one hell of a fucked up death cult though, and I doubt they survive that long
Saying that, I'm fully expecting Adam to go from terrorist to full on "releasing Sarin gas in a Atlesian subway station" death cultist during his time with Salem
>>
File: 1463848671943.png (215KB, 280x376px) Image search: [Google]
1463848671943.png
215KB, 280x376px
>>88812662
>the first mention of religion in Remnant is an exposition dump
>>
File: rubes6.png (76KB, 361x522px) Image search: [Google]
rubes6.png
76KB, 361x522px
BEST GIRL
>>
>>88812707
Anyone else cringed the gods being called "God of Darkness and God of Light?" Very original.
>>
File: Bronze_Kneecap.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bronze_Kneecap.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
Nth for future RWBYJNR civil war over the relics to fulfill their wishes
>>
>>88812675
>Yeah. They don't. That's fact.
That's garbage writing. Ren and Nora may as well be AK-200 robots for all the good them being Jaune and formerly Pyrrha's teammates does. They don't have any emotional weight to bring to the situation if they're going to sit quietly and wait for everyone else to emote half the time. Their own personal angst about villages is a sideplot at best. If they're not involved in the ACTUAL STORY then get them out of there and just explicitly make it about Jaune and Ruby alone.

And the whole long rambling thing about how Jaune knows this and that is also a byproduct of Jaune's prior dominance of screentime. It's not a good reason to cut them out now just because they were cut out then.
>>
>>88812726
>RWBYJNR civil war
>Implying this would even be a fight

RWBY wins by a landslide.
>>
File: heretic purge.jpg (65KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
heretic purge.jpg
65KB, 501x720px
>>88812662
Did someone say cultists ?
>>
File: 1461799901974.jpg (66KB, 481x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461799901974.jpg
66KB, 481x357px
>>88812726
>Salem is defeated
>RWBY and JNR are at the final battle
>the relics fall onto the floor
>no-one moves
>Cinder, looking up from where she is laying sprawled out on the floor, smiles one final time before succumbing to her wounds
>the last things she hears is the clash of blades
>>
>>88812609
>Thousand yard stare Qrow looking into the fire as he describes his "semblance"
I didn't want to remember what it was like to feel... ;_;7

>>88812716
>Couldn't even knock up weiss before volume 4
Yeah no. She had a chance and blew it.

>>88812726
Ruby has a speed semblance with a very heavy weapon and a very small point to focus all that force into to basically OHKO people ala "moonslice"
>>
>>88812730
Your calling it garbage when all you're doing is trying to replace it with your own opinion.

What do you want Jaune yells that's how Pyrrha died and Nora and Ren yell Yeah!. How? They wouldn't know that. They weren't even close to her and it's not like Pyrrha bothered to get close to them as all she cared about was Jaune. Jaune at least talks to Ren and Nora.

Jaune is the only one angry because we've seen time and time again he's pretty open with his feelings and that he's obviously still has some sort of baggage in regards to matters concerning Pyrrha.

Sure they'd be sad but they weren't there. They weren't kissed. They never had the same connection IF ANY to Pyrrha.

I'm sorry to tell you this but JNPR is not RWBY where everyone needs to be friends. They are room mates and team mates but it's hard to say if Pyrrha will really be missed by Nora or Ren as we have seen in the show.

>By product of Jaune's screen time
You do realize I'm speaking of the timeskip which we've never seen unless you really want to argue that Ren and Nora should've been in that elevator as well. no they had better roles.
>>
>>88812732
Best option at this stage, given how botched the previous volumes have been to Ren and Nora, would be to retroactively fill those gaps in rather than continue to create the impression that there was really two teams that happened to share a room. If that's the case, then fuck it. Dump Nora and Ren entirely, or stop pretending Pyrrha mattered at all. Jaune didn't particularly know Pyrrha very well either, she wasn't particularly likable, she doesn't need to be there as a plot element if three out of the four people on that chain don't give a shit about her.
>>
>>88812822
Considering we have no idea what Ren's sembalance is, and the fact that him and Nora would defiantly team up, you can't discount them being an equal to Rubes.

That and Jaune is a wild card, he's being built up as important, getting dialogue and hints etc, but still very much an unknown quantity.
>>
File: crying_anime_girl.png (333KB, 428x788px) Image search: [Google]
crying_anime_girl.png
333KB, 428x788px
>tfw waifu's links are messed up and the videos are cut

anyone got a link to the new episode?
>>
>>88812860
http://roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-8-75-gdj6
>>
>>88812730
Ren and Nora don't feel like they're Jaune's friends and teammates. They are more like tag alongs. How often do Ren and Nora talk directly to Jaune and Ruby? I'm curious to check all RNJR scenes and find out.

Their only good moments in volume 4 so far has been when RNJR found the destroyed village of Shion. Nora asked if they should bury the dead huntsman. Ren walked off and looked upset. And when Ren talked about his past. Other than that, they haven't contributed anything to RNJR's scenes.

I was sad that Pyrrha died, but I believed that a good thing came out of it and that was that Ren and Nora can now receive more focus. Looks like I was wrong.
>>
>>88812838
>You do realize I'm speaking of the timeskip which we've never seen unless you really want to argue that Ren and Nora should've been in that elevator as well. no they had better roles.

I can recall exactly one scene in which Nora and Ren were alone with Pyrrha. Was their better role to give a veggie smoothie?

And I'm not saying that they need to have the SAME reaction, but they need to have SOME reaction. They don't have the same connection, but they ostensibly must have fucking something connecting them with Pyrrha. If not were they even friends? Why are they travelling with Jaune and Ruby at all to begin with? They clearly only care about each other if Pyrrha up and died and they had nothing to say about it. And has Jaune never bothered to explain WHAT happened? I guess not, cause apparently they're not really friends!

Again, either give them a reason to be there or don't have them there at all. If you're right, and Nora and Ren were just roommates and teammates, then they can fuck right off out of the plot. They're wastes of space and time.
>>
>>88812859
I can't believe it's been three and a half volume and we still don't know Ren's Semblance. I'm honestly more curious about his than Jaune's, because Jaune's has at least been hinted.

It better be something special. Nora's is kind of boring if you think about. Plus it looks to be quite limited and situational. The fact that Tyrian could easily block her strike while being (at least partially empowered) didn't help.
>>
File: disapproving_midori.png (372KB, 578x789px) Image search: [Google]
disapproving_midori.png
372KB, 578x789px
>>88812935
I obviously meant a free link
>>
>JRNR is way more interesting and has a better dynamic than RWBY
It will be sad when they go back to boring old RWBY
>>
>>88812981
As of twenty minutes ago, that is the free one you inbred halfwit.
>>
File: rubes cosplay6.jpg (119KB, 536x810px) Image search: [Google]
rubes cosplay6.jpg
119KB, 536x810px
I want to plow Rubooty
>>
>>88812983
>RWBY
>implying it isn't RWB at this point
>>
>>88812981
I was just fapping to midori vore and here she is again destiny is destiny
>>
File: Hey There.png (214KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hey There.png
214KB, 800x450px
>>88812993
>>
File: is_this_retard_serious.png (567KB, 721x720px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_retard_serious.png
567KB, 721x720px
>>88812991
>Become a member to watch this now!
>>
>>88812973
I doubt there's all that much extra energy in a single electric bullet really
Enough to let her charge and hit Tyrian so fast he couldn't block, but its hardly game changing
>>
File: 1458813754107.jpg (141KB, 800x841px) Image search: [Google]
1458813754107.jpg
141KB, 800x841px
>>88812993
I want to be smothered by rubooty
>>
File: rubes in qrow clothes.jpg (59KB, 586x1363px) Image search: [Google]
rubes in qrow clothes.jpg
59KB, 586x1363px
>>
>>88812993

Ruby just wants to be friends with you. She sees you as an older brother and doesn't think about you romantically or sexually.
>>
>>88813044
Instead of posting retarded reaction images you might want to use the brain cells you have and see that making a free account takes less than a minute.
>>
File: 1482268573028.jpg (66KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482268573028.jpg
66KB, 892x528px
>>88813044
literally make a fucking account you dumb fuck
and if you can't fucking read, the very fucking OP has a m3u8 link for fucks sake
>>
Is RWBY the Spring Awakening of web series?
>>
>>88813044
Its free to sign up to RT you mong
>>88813019
Gods be damned, Yang better get a Menagerie style episode to herself at this point, its fucking bullshit that the one character who could have gone an interesting direction this volume has been so consistently overlooked
>>
File: tumblr_od6m0uSHgT1thho9no2_540.png (298KB, 540x711px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od6m0uSHgT1thho9no2_540.png
298KB, 540x711px
>>88812951
Ren and Nora are just extra characters that were made up to fill up the rest of the team. You thought they were team JNPR? No, they were team JP + Ren and Nora. They're only slightly more important than Sage and Scarlet.who are literally filler characters.

M&K need to establish Ren's and Nora's purpose in the story, their purpose in the team, their purpose for Jaune. Right now they have none. You can kick them out of the story and they won't be missed. The writers need to make them show that they are Jaune's friend and teammate, that they were Pyrrha's friend and teammate. Because they have said, done or nothing in volume 4 that suggests that.

Once again I blame the bad writing and the time skip.
>>
>>88813062
>>88813063
>>88813083
No more reaction images from that guy lesson here is you gotta spoon feed the really stupid or they will never shut up
>>
>>88813144
The way I remember it was the reverse, Jaune was one of the last designed for the first set because Miles and Kerry had ideas.

I just don't know why his development always seems to have been, to the writers, an acceptable gain for the loss of others. It's fine for Jaune to develop and have time, but he's basically the only one on JNPR who has after so many volumes. If it MUST be Jaune that is the focus of those scenes, let them be scenes with more Ren and Nora then.

That thing with Ren in the bathrobe while Nora had headphones on was funny at the time, but it's... just an encapsulation of the worst things about JNPR as a team. Ren and Nora were there as furniture, they filled a gap in time until Pyrrha came along to have the actual conversation with Jaune.
>>
File: weiss bik.png (331KB, 457x807px) Image search: [Google]
weiss bik.png
331KB, 457x807px
>>
File: Thou has t'be shitting me.jpg (105KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
Thou has t'be shitting me.jpg
105KB, 403x498px
>>88812720
>Not even giving them names
>>
>>88813181
Really the problem is that Monty, Miles and Kerry all had very clear ideas about where Jaune and Pyrrha would go as characters. Pyrrha was set up to die, and Jaune would be the vehicle that would make us care about it emotionally, so that when she died he would still be around to pull on those feelings
Ren and Nora were there to fill out the roster, and maybe to occasionally act as comic relief with a "will they, won't they?" dynamic going on
The problem is now, with Pyrrha dead, they don't seem to want to give them any reaction AT ALL. Even something as simple as Ren and Nora looking uncomfortable when Jaune and Ruby start butting heads over the plot dump Qrow was doing would have been enough, something to show them consciously waiting to pick a side together
>>
File: 11.png (92KB, 255x324px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
92KB, 255x324px
Would the second picture not make more sense as an example of Pyrrha using her semblance
>>
File: Blood Pact.jpg (768KB, 1294x728px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Pact.jpg
768KB, 1294x728px
>>88812689
You'll be surprised how crazy some people can get
>>
>>88813144
Apparently Jaune thinks of Ren like a brother since Vol2.

Don't show don't tell just allude
>>
File: 1475176419962.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1475176419962.gif
3MB, 222x379px
>Yang isn't going to be mad at Blake at all for ditching her when they meet up again
>We won't get to see Blake getting treated like shit by someone who isn't a villain or racist
>Blake will probably live to slap another day
>But Qrow might/has died

It's not fair, /rwbyg/. Why do good things happen to shitty kitties?
>>
File: 1410477165814.png (290KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410477165814.png
290KB, 800x600px
>>88813242
Wait they didn't even do that?

Goddamn

>>88813247
this is objectively the best one
>>
>>88813296
Because she's part of Monty's protected four.

Honestly RWBY are setting up to be the least interesting character. Ironwood, Qrow, basically any of the teachers we've seen so far, JNPR, the villains have all been better then RWBY in terms of character.
>>
File: why.png (99KB, 810x744px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
99KB, 810x744px
>>
>>88813300
Nope, no names

>Qrow: This world’s been around for a long time, long enough that people have created dozens of gods. But if you believe Ozpin, two of them are actually real.

>Pan over to a nearby large rock, where Qrow’s story is illustrated with a display of light and shadows from the campfire.

>Qrow: They were two brothers. The older sibling, the god of light, found joy in creating forces of life. Meanwhile, the younger brother, the god of darkness, spent his time creating forces of destruction. As you can imagine, they both had pretty different ideas about how things should go. The older one would spend his days creating water, plants, wildlife. And at night, his brother would wake to see all the things that the elder had made and become disgusted. To counteract his brother’s creations, the god of darkness brought drought, fire, famine, all he could do to rid Remnant of life. Life always returned. So one night, the younger brother went and made something - something that shared his innate desire to destroy anything and everything.

>Ruby: The creatures of Grimm.

>Qrow: You guessed it. The older brother finally had enough. Knowing that their feud couldn’t last like this forever, he proposed that they make one final creation… together, something that they could both be proud of, their masterpiece. The younger brother agreed. This last great creation would be given the power to both create and destroy. It would be given the gift of knowledge, so that it could learn about itself and the world around it. And most importantly, it would be given the power to choose, to have free will to take everything it had learned and decide which path to follow - the path of light or the path of darkness. And that is how Humanity came to be.
>>
>>88813295
>We've barely seen Ruby actually be a good team leader and friend so she feels empty
>SHE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER

Make it end
>>
>>88813181
I would like to have scenes where Jaune talks to Nora and Ren, where he talks with just one of them, where Ruby and Nora have some girl talk. Jaune talking to Ren in the bathrobe was okay. It could have been better. But you're right, they were just fillers until Pyrrha came in.

But since we have so many characters, so few and short episodes, we miss out on a lot of potential.

While Ren and Nora being mostly filler and comedy relief during 1-3 was "okay" (not good), it's time for that to stop now that the real story has begun, now that the characters have left Beacon.

The upcoming Ren scene that Neath teased us about better be good.

It's not only a problem with Ren and Nora. The writing for team RWBY has been fucked up too. I was hyped for volume 4, but I feel mostly disappointment. It feels so empty. 4 episodes left. Let's make them count.
>>
>>88813247
I always thought it was Emerald testing her illusions. Mainly because later on in the fight when Pyrrha is disarmed Emerald uses her illusion to make Pyrrha's spear turn into one of Penny's swords leaving her vulnerable.

Look at V3E9 at 4:26 - 4:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iq4xplqeI0

You can see how Emerald makes Pyrrha's weapon disappear into Penny's so she is left defenseless when the swords fly her way
>>
>>88812720
I don't mind that kind of setting, but the way it's so explicitly that one is good and the other bad is horrible.

I'm sure other settings have done it as well, but the most recent and best for me would be FFXIVs take on it. You're the Warrior of Light, and you spend the game up to a point battling against people trying to bring about the Resurrection of the Dark God. You eventually run into Warriors of Darkness, and as their storyline pans out you learn they're actually your counterparts from another world; Warriors of Light where Light was so strong they dominated Darkness entirely, only to find that causes Light to consume the world entirely just as surely as Darkness would have had it won. The dominance of either leads to the destruction of everything that isn't one or the other, meaning life can only exist where they are in conflict.

If your setting involves incomprehensibly powerful forces then they shouldn't be acting in the interests of people anymore than a person might act in the interests of a colony of ants.
>>
File: Lines.png (292KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Lines.png
292KB, 1536x2048px
>>88813338
And somehow she still has by far the most lines out of everyone in the show
>>
>>88813342
Holy shit, I never noticed her sword became Penny's before. That's pretty damn cool, I hope we see more of Emerald's mindfucking this volume
>>
File: 1471763744237.jpg (81KB, 320x388px) Image search: [Google]
1471763744237.jpg
81KB, 320x388px
>mfw next episode won't explain why scorpion man in interested in Jaune
>>
>>88813342
It's still the best example of what her semblance can do, even if she wasn't technically doing it
>>
https://youtu.be/Y_R99zEB5io?t=215

Is it wrong I want Pyrrha back souly for Jeff to do a Arkos remix theme?
>>
File: taiyangsmug.png (145KB, 323x295px) Image search: [Google]
taiyangsmug.png
145KB, 323x295px
>>88813349
>Taiyang has had more lines than his own daughter

ENTIRE. SCREEN(time).
>>
>>88813061
>2017
>Not thinking of your older brother romantically and sexually
>>
File: 1443115222444.gif (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443115222444.gif
195KB, 640x360px
>>88813349
>Nora + Ren = 184
>Qrow = 151
>Qrow had literally zero for the first two volumes

Oh I am so fucking done.
>>
File: angry noises.gif (186KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
angry noises.gif
186KB, 330x330px
>>88813369
>mfw Volume won't explain it
>bait for V5
>>
>>88813349
Because she talks the most, and easily the most rapidly. She's also playing comic relief nine times out of ten, so she talks even more.

Lines aren't nearly as indicative of an importance to plot as screentime is.
>>
>>88813349
>Jaune - 341

>Yang - 348
>Blake - 284
This is an issue
>>
>>88813242
>>88813331

It was not the lack of names that bothered me, it was their titles. It felt like I was reading a shitty RWBY fanfic.

They should have just called the gods brothers, and skipped the too simple, boring Light and Darkness thing.

If the writers tried to make the two goods look like some kind of Yin and Yang balance, they failed. The gods appear too black and white. One is evil and one is good. No gray zone.

The younger brother, the evil one, bothered me more, about how Qrow talked about his "desire to destroy anything and everything." Even the gods in RWBY are edgy.
>>
File: Miles.jpg (39KB, 385x588px) Image search: [Google]
Miles.jpg
39KB, 385x588px
>>88813401
Is it?
>>
>>88813401
How?
Blake has a nice smaller number
>>
>>88813387
Qrow is now the exposition dump character though, so his total is massively inflated.
>>
>>88813403
>even the gods in RWBY are undeveloped
>>
>>88813401
Even weirder consider how much focus Blake's gotten. Then again she is the silent type. I guess it's true that lines aren't necessarily indicative of importance.
>>
>>88813349
Very interesting. I'll save that. I'm also curious about how much screentime has been given to each character.
>>
File: 1483273485242.jpg (337KB, 846x678px) Image search: [Google]
1483273485242.jpg
337KB, 846x678px
So, Raven's popping up next episode almost certainly, right? She was right there when Qrow went for his walk, and now he's slowly dying.

Shame it seems she's gonna be used for JNPR instead of Yang, who needs all the plot fodder she can get.
>>
>>88813403
I think M&K literally assumed balance is purely just "one thing creates and the other thing destroys". Two opposites literally just cancel each other out, therefore balance. Maybe they made it simple because they thought people would be too fucking retarded to get anything else?

.>>88813416
>tfw Vishnu will get more screentime than Yang this Volume
>>
>>88813387
He's gonna die before them if that helps
>>
File: 1457280892475.gif (107KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457280892475.gif
107KB, 267x200px
>>88813388
That would be evil
>>
>>88813434
Raven has no interest about Yang.

The only thing that can make Yang leave Patch is that she tells Tai she wants to find her mother. He says she and her tribe are in Mistral. There we go. Yang's journey begins.
>>
>It's another retard who can't give RT a junk e-mail so he can watch rwby every sunday for free weekend
I hate kids so much...
>>
>>88813403
>The gods appear too black and white. One is evil and one is good. No gray zone.
Isn't that the case in almost all creation myths? Good and evil conflict and the universe is born.
And really, it's not supposed to be "gray." We are life. We like living. We are inherently biased towards the brother which equally biased people called "good" in the first place.
>>
>>88812951
They don't need to be linked to Pyrrha at all and jsut have their own plot.

Ren is definitely heading somewhere but Nora..yeah. The problem with Nora and Ren is that people keep expecting their stories to be together which hinders them both.

I think Ren has a story to tell. Nora is just there to provide comic support/quirkyness to the team.
>>
>>88813434
At this point I think the next episode will be a Yang/RNJR

I feel like Qrow isn't dead, that's a fake out, and Rubes will start the ep by saying 'HE'S NOT DEAD BUT WE NEED TO GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL'.
>>
>>88813469
>They don't need to be linked to Pyrrha at all and jsut have their own plot.

They don't, but the show repeatedly tells us they are. Jaune considers Ren as a brother, Ren and Nora are supposed to be upset that Pyrrha died. These aren't just opinions, but explicit impressions the show created that are now being discarded every time it comes to "Show" rather than "Tell".
>>
I think Qrow is getting so much time because he's likely gonna die by the end of the volume. The signs are all there.
>>
>>88813475
I rather qrow be dead ruby deserves that burden
>>
>>88813362
Yep, of course when people watched they thought that Penny disarmed Pyrrha but when you look closely Emerald is prime mind fucker making the weapon of one person morph into another leaving them with just themselves
>>
>>88813144
Ren and Nora have an established repotoire with Jaune.

Pyrrha? Not so much. Maybe if they kept the fight scenes with Neptune adn Sun along with the one with Raven, they'd look closer.

At the moment though. all the fanart and fanfics have deluded people into believing that JNPR should be this super close family just because Nora and Ren are orphans.
>>
File: 1429622454301.jpg (57KB, 496x552px) Image search: [Google]
1429622454301.jpg
57KB, 496x552px
>>88813499
>all the fanart and fanfics have deluded people into believing that JNPR should be this super close family just because Nora and Ren are orphans.

The fanfics and fanart didn't get that impression from nowhere. It's how it should have been, and how we were sort of told that it was.

The issue is the disconnect between the impression the show wanted to create and the present execution of demonstrating that impression. It is a failure of the show design, not the viewer.
>>
>>88813496
Scarecrow becomes the wizard. He's gonna be fine. He'll just be injured for a good while and probably crippled. Bear in mind that Tyrian had orders to take Ruby back and he tried to sting her with the same shit.
>>
So next episode is it going to be Blake and RNJR episode or a Yang And Blake episode?
>>
>>88813462
Yang still needs to find her to get her plot rolling, and if she's with RNJR then that won't be happening.
>>
>>88813401
>>88813420
Also, despite the Adam scene being a huge character moment for Blake, keep in mind she otherwise got fuck all screen-time in volume 3.
>>
>>88813520
If it's a Blake episode then the pacing for RWBY is officially in 'fucked beyond repair' tier

If it's a Yang there's still hope
>>
>>88813420
To be fair, Blake is the character who is going through struggles more.

Ruby has no flaws in-universe except her immaturity (and Weiss was still pictured as "in the wrong" in Volume 1 AND never brought up again). Weiss had racism; also gone in Volume 1, but now she's trying to escape from the Schnee Mansion and/or train herself that she can. Yang trying to find Raven has been sort of a thing, but it's really just something in the background that gets overtaken by the main plot.

Everyone that isn't Weiss struggles with rushing in alone, but that's not really a personality problem as much as it is an excuse to have them job out to villains.

Blake, meanwhile, is struggling with the White Fang, her family, her relationship and Sun's attempts to help her, her increasing paranoia and distance, the fact that she wants to handle things alone, and, originally, her nature as a Faunus. She has less lines, but when she says something or has a conversation it means a lot.
>>
>>88813475
Yeah, I'm hoping its mostly Yang, then she asks Tai where Raven could be and he says "I have no idea, if I did I'd tell you, but she's probably ruining someone's day" then hard cut to Qrow and Raven bickering while RNJR drag him back to her camp for help (maybe from the Spring Maiden so we get some magic that's not just fireballs. Fucking blaster-casters) then maybe the last two minutes are spent on Blake and Sun catching their Chameleon Ninja and getting set up for their story in the next volume
>>
>>88813496
I definitely expect Qrow to die before the end of the show, not sure if he'll go this Volume though. I'm starting to hope he gets to be a Kakashi and make it through though. Against all odds.
>>
>>88813518
Except there's a new wizard in town, and Qrow isn't doing anything outside of protecting RNJR.
>>
File: 1482333309367.png (60KB, 593x436px) Image search: [Google]
1482333309367.png
60KB, 593x436px
>>88813469
A problem is that Nora and Ren are usually seen as one character instead of two. They are like a twofer. They are never seen separated. If one fights, the other fights. If one goes somewhere, the other follows. If one dies, the other dies too.

They need to make us look at Ren and Nora as two individuals, instead of just "Ren and Nora" as if they are one.

Ren has said and done at least some interesting things this volume. I wish he could have said and done a bit more, but I see some potential in him. Especially with his VA teasing about a interesting Ren scene that we are going to see soon (pic related)

Nora however... Not so much.
>>
>>88813463
what?
>>
>>88813403
As I heard it in the Episode I had the same Problem but for me the whole coming together and creating humanity offset that a bit and then was just more concerned with the Story contradicting everything we know about the Grimm.
>>
>>88813434
I highly doubt it.

Also Raven was supposed to have a fight with JNPR so it's sorta been thought of already.
>>
>>88813542
After Miles "the music really makes ep 8 look good" thing, I really have no faith in any tweets trying to build hype
>>
>>88813520
Menageriem Atlas, and tyrian's report at the end for ep 9
Raven taking Qrow away to Raven's tribe, spring maiden and league of evil keikaku Ep 10
Ep's 11-13 are the league of evil cucking the tribe, RNJR getting to haven., WF killing or framing Ghira, some Whitley drama
>>
>>88812291

Would he really need 4 though?

One of the relics is flalt our Creation. Seems like that's all you'd need.
>>
>>88813558
You highly doubt what? Her popping up in the RNJR story? I mean, she was right fucking there.
>>
>>88813468
>Isn't that the case in almost all creation myths?
not really , take the ibrahimic creationism for example .
God created man against the dismay of his angels .
taught them everything while knowing they will destroy everything in the end .
gave them a bit of freewill as long as they obey him and do nothing but good.
then when he made everyone bow to them ,Satan refused out of pride .
then satan gave them complete freewill by giving them the choice to do evil.
god banishes the three of them.

Satan was one of gods most devoted followers ,but when he felt less than humans he rebelled and made them corrupt .
god replies to that by kicking them all out , even though he knew something like this would happen .
>>
>>88813485
>Ren and Nora are supposed to be upset that Pyrrha died
When? THey've also had months to get over it and we do see how easily Ren and Nora gets over death through their reaction with the dying hunter

And we've seen Jaune and Ren talk at least.
>>
>>88813529
$50 bucks says it's Yang and Blake episode or a World of Remnant.

Unless RT is going for the long payoff with Yang, and we're not meant to see her until training is done and her next appearance will come in the form of a "bad-ass" reveal.
>>
>>88813540
Compost king ain't shit and he's doing the best he can with what he has. Beacon got BTFO and everyone sidelined but qrow. There's enough plot holes resulting from that to build a titanic around the plot
>>
>>88813570

*flat out

am i still drunk?
>>
>>88813542
I disagree, the actual problem of Nora and Ren isn't that they are seen as a twofer. It's that they have no fucking time to be characterized, and the group scenes are so tight they can't even get reactions in edgeways.

Which is a problem which is never going to go away in RWBY. Because they story they are trying to tell is far, far too big for the time they have to tell it.

>>88813570
I was going of Dragon Ball Z logic there, simply because we know jack fuckery about the balls outside of 'op as fuck/
>>
>>88813585
There's not enough space for more Yang shit. She's next volume new hotness
>>
>>88813582
They didn't know the huntsman at all. It's different from someone close to you dying.

If it's enough time for them to get over it then don't have Jaune's life revolve around it. It's creating the impression that they don't and never gave a shit about her.
>>
>>88813586
That doesn't change the fact that Qrow has a ton of death flags flying
>>
File: 1482948419830.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482948419830.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>88813585
Jesus christ, that sounds awful. You have a character who can be developed, and you do all of said development off screen.
>>
>>88813585
I would at least like to see Yang training once. Unless we're just supposed to infer that she is from the intro and never see her again, in which case: what the fuck?
>>
>>88813540
He's also looking for the Spring Maiden, going off his conversation with Raven
Qrow's problem is he's trying to blend the roles of mastermind of the conspiracy (at least until Ozpin has Oscar fully up to speed) as well as being a field agent. He's doing better at the latter because its clearly what he focused on, and I suspect a lot of the former has fallen on Ironwood, hence his stressed appearance
>>88813542
I think the "Ren and Nora" dynamic could work if they were willing to spend the time on it. Like the fireplace scene this episode, they could have them give each other sideways glances as Ruby and Jaune talked to Qrow, to show us they're thinking about which side they both want to be on
Ultimately they haven't done enough for both of their characters development, and what we just got of Ren's has completely undermined all of the working theories and assumptions everyone had about them growing up together. It just feels odd
>>
>>88813537
I'd like Yang to go to Vale and help out there.

There have been signs that point to this too:

>She's shown watching Glynda
>Port and Oobleck show up
>RWBY is assigned one place each and Yang is pretty much the closest to Vale.
>>
File: Bringing Pyrrah Back.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bringing Pyrrah Back.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>88813570
I imagine trying to bring her back with just the Creation Relic and none of the others would go something like this.
>>
>>88813612
Yeah, I think that's exactly what happened.

Qrow clearly recognizes Ironwood as a good leader when has to. We see this in the BoB. Ironwood is probably doing all the defacto leader shit, while Qrow is out doing shit because he's the only one that can really.
>>
>>88813602
>Qrow has a ton of death flags flying
He has one, maybe two flying right now. Just being a mentor figure really isn't that big a death flag, and his bad luck power or whatever seems to be a bigger deal for the people around him than himself
He's still got a lot of roles to play in the story, it's just that they're pulling him back from the "safety net" role he's been playing up till now
>>
>>88813601
They've never shown to be close and Pyrrha and Nora have talked like what? Once or twice?

Pyrrha clearly didn't care to reach out to them.
>>
File: WorkinProgress .png (12KB, 1721x420px) Image search: [Google]
WorkinProgress .png
12KB, 1721x420px
I hear you folks like autism

Obviously not done.
>>
>>88813599
Yes there is. Just cut down on SHITTY KITTY who has been eating development for 3 Volumes now
>>
>>88813582
It's been months yes, but we see that Jaune is not over Pyrrha's death. It doesn't help that he is the only one in RNJR who still seems to remember Pyrrha.

Remember when Ruby laughed hysterically at Jaune's shirt? Her head going all "lol anime big xD" ? That was a perfect moment for Ruby to stop laughing as she remembered Pyrrha used to be on the cover of the cereals that Jaune ate. But no, they dragged the laughing scene on for too long that it got cringeworthy.
>>
>>88813601
>It's creating the impression that they don't and never gave a shit about her.

And I know this is gonna sound weird but maybe, just maybe, they didn't? And that's not a problem. They barely interacted and have never stated how much Pyrrha meant to them so perhaps they didn't like her all that much.
>>
File: clay-davis-sheeeiiiit.jpg (60KB, 483x826px) Image search: [Google]
clay-davis-sheeeiiiit.jpg
60KB, 483x826px
>>88813630
>Glynda and Yang actually interact for the rest of the volume
>The characters begin to actually bond
>Barbara's and Kathleen's face when
>>
>>88813603
>>88813608
I didn't say it would be a good idea, just that it's a route they might go down... a bad one.
>>
File: Sloth_Designe.jpg (37KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sloth_Designe.jpg
37KB, 480x350px
>>88813643
but they succeeded.
>>
>>88813661
I guess Jaune was the only one who got to experience the 'Pyrrha loves you also into the locker you go' thing.

But yeah 9 months on fighting the struggle that Pyrrha died for, there should be more Pyrrha callbacks outside of Jaune. Or perhaps we are being played like a fiddle and this is going to be important later on....
>>
File: 1481521663275.png (38KB, 583x258px) Image search: [Google]
1481521663275.png
38KB, 583x258px
>>88813591
>It's that they have no fucking time to be characterized, and the group scenes are so tight they can't even get reactions in edgeways.

Indeed. Blame the short episodes. They're not gonna get any longer than this.
>>
>>88813664
>And that's not a problem.
Then they don't have a reason to be there both in or outside of the narrative itself. If they have no emotional investment in avenging Pyrrha then they're going to sit there awkwardly with a blank face every time she comes up. What are they there for? Who are they there for? Jaune? What's he to them? Certainly not somebody they're going to risk their lives for. They barely know him in much the same way they barely knew Pyrrha.
>>
File: YOaNHpE.jpg (656KB, 2491x3625px) Image search: [Google]
YOaNHpE.jpg
656KB, 2491x3625px
>>88813602
Fate protects fools and the unfortunate.
>>
>>88813680
Isn't Sloth a giant muscular dude?
>>
>>88813661
I agree on the laughing scene and really thought it to be unnecessary. It only makes Ruby's character worse.

Jaune's process on getting over Pyrrha would obviously be different from how Ren and Nora, who weren't even that close to her, would be.
>>
>>88813630
I'm honestly expecting Yang's story in volume 5 to take place in Vale, and she gets wrapped up in the hunt for the relic while trying to get the supplies together to head to Mistral and find Raven
It would be interesting to see her indulge her more vigilante tendencies from the Yellow trailer if nothing else
>>
File: tearful rube.gif (2MB, 380x278px) Image search: [Google]
tearful rube.gif
2MB, 380x278px
Speaking of bitching about RWBY:

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MUSIC JEFF

We have like 3 memorable songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdymOEb4tx8&index=20&list=PLegyzbptUKNypVJbA9znlBHMWM-JZugye

The intro, and now Qrow's PUNISHED song.

WHERE ARE THEY JEFF
>>
>>88813655
Pretty interested in this, autismanon. k
Keep up the good work
>>
>>88813690
Still waiting to see if Ruby has more nightmares, and hears Pyrrha's voice again.

They better not just be nightmares.
>>
>>88813658
>Yang runs to shitty kitty
>Shitty kitty takes a fatal blow protecting her
>Yang sucks up her aura jizz
>2 characters, one scene
>Yang's feeling when wakey wakey eggs and Blakey every morning
Problem solved. Until the pregnancy arc
>>
>>88813705
2003 version is quite different.
>>
>>88813668
They reconciled already and Barb feels bad over Burnie coming in and using the nuclear option for messing with his daughteru
>>
>>88813581
It's still a very common theme in religion. Christianity not having a dualistic creation myth doesn't mean much.
>>
>>88813612
Ren and Nora did give Jaune a glare too when he said to Qrow that he's a lot of help or whatever the line was. It's small but it was something.
>>
>>88813740
proof?
>>
>>88813695
They could be there to get answers for Beacon
They were the main two asking questions during the shadow theater edition of World Of Remnant, they could just want to know what they're up against so they can stop it before anyone else gets hurt. No wonder Ren wants RNJR, "we're helping Ruby with her objective" is the reason he signed on for this, and I think Nora is the same
>>
Are we entirely sure Weiss isn't going to get sidelined in Atlas on some different plot? Everyone else is entrenched in their own plots that don't seem to be intersecting anytime soon.

Plus, if Atlas really is the next destination after Haven, they may use that as a way to finally reunite Weiss and RNJR
>>
>>88813695
They are there for Jaune and Ruby but mostly to help Ruby. Ren himself says so. It's about the mission.

It's very possible they just want to go on an adventure as well because they have nothing better to do. Why else do you think Jaune is there? He doesn't react at all to Cinder or the attack at Beacon.

It's really not a stretch they just wanted to help Ruby who just wants to go to Haven. It doesn't sound that bad a journey.
>>
>>88813730
>Problem solved. Until the pregnancy arc

What?
>>
>>88813725
We got the opening, the song from the sea dragon fight, Weiss' song, and now Qrow's song. That leaves 4 songs left. He only does 8 per volume.
>>
>>88813745
Yeah, I think ultimately they side more with Ruby than they do with Jaune. There's a time and a place to be a cynical bastard, and its not just after this guy took a life threatening wound to save your life
>>
>>88813695
They're there for Ruby apparently and were very much willing to risk themselves for her when they fought Tyrian. Or maybe they just don't know what to do with themselves now that Beacon is gone and Jaune and Ruby come along with this idea and it sounds great to them.

I'd honestly liken them to R2D2 and C-3PO. Comic relief sidekicks that doing jack all.
>>
>>88813749
>>88813760
It's a stretch because you're accepting implicit attachment in one case but not the other.

If Ren and Nora weren't all that attached to Pyrrha then Ruby is essentially nothing to them.
>>
>>88813747
It was some twitter, con thing, one of the rwby extras months ago what the fuck do you think?

>>88813761
Well when a young girl gets a steaming hot load of AURA into her at that time of the month well... you get a +
>>
>>88813710
I just don't think she needs to go out and look for Raven. It's not important at the moment. If anything she'd go after Adam or Blake but it's hard to think the first instinct of Yang is to go to her mother unless Tai tells her to.

Also, they had that dream sequence...
>>
>>88813664
RT wants us to believe that RWBY and JNPR were close during their time at Beacon, yet we almost never saw them hang out together. They were at Beacon for more than half a year.

They want us to believe that RWBY are close with each other. Same with JNPR. They're telling us, but not showing.

If they didn't care about Pyrrha, why have them in the story? Let them go their separate ways and wish Ruby and Jaune good luck. Even Ren said "We're helping Ruby with her objective". They are not interested in avenging Pyrrha. They are only tagging along Ruby and Jaune because they have nothing else to do.
>>
>>88813709
I don't think Jaune has really made much of effort to get over Pyrrha yet. Of course it's gotta be difficult for him since we have drunkle dropping in to poor a little salt into the wound.
>>
>>88813729
All feelings and care of Pyrrha doesn't exist anymore because her soul is reaped within Ruby's silver eyes and Jaune only cares because her aura is within him or some shit.
>>
>>88813765
One will be the ending song. That leaves 3 for the show proper.
>>
>>88813795
see >>88813802
>>
>>88813765
We'll probably get 2 for the credits again, so that leaves two more in-show moments for songs
>>
>>88813581
People tend to incorrectly attribute multiple individuals as a singular demon. The snake was actually just a talking snake and at least 7 of the misc demons that are generally considered satan by the layman are actually entirely different demons or misunderstandings.(One instance of Hell is just a bad part of town where murderers/etc used to dump bodies that we as a modern people assume is referencing an afterlife.)
The serpent didn't give them complete free will either. Sure they understood evil afterwards but Adam and Eve CHOSE to eat the apples so if it was bestowed by the serpent it wasn't an attribute inherent to the apples.
But even then it's thought by some that it wasn't even the eating of the apples that got them kicked out. It was the fact that they tried to shift the blame to somebody else instead of fessing up. Adam blamed Eve for it while Eve blamed the serpent instead of just admitting that they were the ones that chose to eat the apples in the end and that pissed God off.

But to expand upon your argument:
Even Satan isn't a cut and dry evil since his actual role in cosmology was to and convince God about how X y and Z is wrong or sucks or totally not that great. Then he got too good at his job and could only see how everything sucks. It's kind of funny that even the greatest evil of christianity is really just a cynical workaholic.
>>
>>88813777
Yang's been searching for her mother since she was 6 years old. We saw in the Yellow trailer she never stopped that search, she just slowed it down and was willing to keep it in the background of her life rather than have it consume her
But now she's got nothing and no one to stop her getting answers. And she's just been through a near death experience, that would make anyone seriously evaluate all the questions they never got answers to
>>
I've actually liked every song so far this volume. If this keeps up, it'll be my favorite music volume
>>
File: Yang Pregnancy Announcement.png (644KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
Yang Pregnancy Announcement.png
644KB, 1000x778px
>>88813775
So, it would be Yang having the kid?
>>
>>88813773
But Ruby is much more adorable than Pyrrha though.

They've had months to socialize with her and we do see the results of that. Pyrrha and Nora even have a combo wombo comapared to Pyrrha with anyone.

Ruby, at least, does not have tunnel vision where she only cares about Jaune.
>>
>>88813751
She will break out from the manor. Ironwood will help her get to Haven to continue her training. That's the end of her arc for this volume. Not much else she can do with the remaining 4 episodes.

If RWBY shall meet at Haven then Weiss needs to at least get going so that they can meet in volume 5.

For Yang, however, I have no idea. Looks like she's gonna be stuck in Patch.
>>
File: 1483247390682.jpg (2MB, 1447x2039px) Image search: [Google]
1483247390682.jpg
2MB, 1447x2039px
>Crow an elite huntsman
>hit by a scorpion tail
>didn't think for a single god damn second he might be poisoned

The fuck, that's just terrible writing their are Scorpion Grims. Nothing anyone could say would change the fact that was just stupid.
>>
>>88813845
She's going to try and break out. The knight will probably go on a rampage, and she'll likely get taken into custody. The final scene will probably be one of her speaking to Ironwood about what to do
>>
>>88813773
>Ren and Nora care more about Ruby than they ever cared about Pyrrha

Just thinking about this makes me giggle.
>>
So the Brother of Darkness created the Grimm to destroy everything the Brother of Light created. But the Grimm only target Humans, which was a creation of both brothers together.

This story is bullshit. Do not trust Ozpin.
>>
>>88813867
yeah it would be far fetched to say that he never seen scorpions.
>>
>>88813867
I was kinda running under the assumption with him bandaged up that they already checked everything, which is why Qrow decided to waste the rest of the day away telling stories and going to sleep instead of trying to get help.

And apparently they did not.
Basically confirms the poison won't kill him though, because it would be ludicrously stupid if it did now
>>
>>88813867
He was fine for the entire time it took them to pitch camp and for him to record all those WORs.....I mean explain magic to RNJR. He was coughing a bit but his chest had just been cut after a long ass fight, he probably didn't think anything of it
>>88813845
Weiss doesn't have to meet them come volume 5, and it would be far more logical for Ironwood to train Weiss in Atlas under the pretense of sectioning her, because clearly her father's attempts to help his daughter where unfortunately lacking, hence the breaking out of the manor
>>
>>88813840
Wish we would have gotten to see some of what happened during the time skip instead of having to fill in the blanks ourselves.
>>
>>88813612
Part of me hopes that Nora turns out to be the Spring Maiden. It'll instantly tie her to the main plot and put an end to the subplot of looking for her.
>>
>>88813908
Can you even imagine if it did?

The shit-shattering would be intense
>>
>>88813892
I've been saying that since volume fucking one. Dude knew Jaune had cheated his way in and could be a risk to anyone he was paired with, and the smug fuck just drank his coffee
>>
>>88813892
I think it's likely the Grimm have been repurposed by Salem. Until we know where Ozpin and Salem fit into the story we won't know for sure.
>>
>>88813882
Yeah, Ruby. The girl who has helped them so much, the girl who's been their closest ally and even something of a brother-sister figure. The one who always listened to their problems and encouraged Nora to confess her feelings for Ren.

[citation needed]
>>
>>88813867
Scorpion venom is a neurotoxin with side effects similar to cocaine.(Crackheads even specifically look for scorpions to sting them in Las Vegas.) He should be feeling like a million dollars right now.
>>
File: yang.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yang.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
POLL TIME:

Which Volume has the best songs overall? Songs. As in actual songs, not background music because i know that needs to be explained.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12005301
>>
>>88813434
I can't wait for Raven to off her daughter a position in her clan.

Yang's gonna tell her to fuck right off
>>
File: sip.gif (1MB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
sip.gif
1MB, 300x432px
>>88813892
>>
>>88813925
That would make zero sense on every single level
Not least because of the heavy implications that the Spring Maiden is with Raven
Although, it would be a good way to get Nora backstory if the Spring Maiden is a relative of Nora's, maybe her sister or something
>>
>>88813766
>its not just after this guy took a life threatening wound to save your life

...from a danger that he knew about and let you walk into.
>>
>>88813942
volume 2 had the underpass fight right?
>>
>>88813942
>asking me to compare I'm the One and Divide to literally any other volume thus far
Come on now
>>
>>88813958
That's true. It seems like Raven herself is probably the Spring Maiden.

We know her tribe has it, and Raven certainly would have no qualms using her powers for destruction.
>>
>>88813941
I wasn't aware that every scorpion used the same venom.
>>
>>88813782
I mean, when we saw RWBY at Beacon, JNPR was also there half the time, but that seemed to be more the teams themselves rather than the individuals that made up the teams.
>>
>>88813959
I wouldn't say that, he was clearly rushing to catch up to them and he had no idea who Tyrian was or who he worked for. He was caught short
>>
>>88813944
Raven would never offer a position to someone she considers incredibly weak and puny, and even if she did she'd give Yang an offer she couldn't refuse.

If Yang and Raven ever meet, which they will, Raven has the upper hand.
>>
>>88813942
I'd say vol2.

It's all dumpster music anyway.
>>
>>88813942
V3 wins just because of I'm the One and Divide
>>
>>88813976
Nah, if she was the Maiden she'd be out wrecking shit not teasing her brother and being a shit
That and "Maiden" is very important and has specific connotations in a magical sense
>>
>>88813873
>>88813910

We need to get RWBY united soon. Fuck the split up. It's doing more harm to the characters and story. The episodes are too short and too few to show multiple stories taking place at different places in the world.
>>
>>88813976
>Maidens pass on their powers by whoever they thought of last
>it keeps falling into the hands of assholes

Can we talk about how fucking stupid the Maidens are?

Or ANYTHING past -semblance- because at this point they are seeming to want to create and entire universe of broken fantasy tropes/powers
>>
whatever happened to the Winter and Summer maiden? again why do they need the spring maiden so much what about the other 2?
>>
>>88813968
Yeah, with Die
>>
>>88813925
This is literally what they shouldn't do. Giving Nora the power of a maiden to tie her to plot because MnK can't write their way out of a paperbag is just terrible.
>>
>>88813999
The maiden power is honestly more of a curse than a blessing.
>>
>>88813958
Fair enough. If the Spring Maiden was tied to Nora's family, and passed to someone in Raven's tribe when she died (presumably at the hands of someone in the tribe), it would still tie her to the plot.
>>
>>88813991
Well those are some shit opinions anon
>>
>>88814014
>liking butt rock
>>
>>88814001
There's two empty seats at WTCH's table. Odds are those two after the other Maidens.
>>
>>88813979
>Scorpions use their sting to capture prey and to defend themselves. They hunt at night and will not sting unless provoked or they feel threatened. All scorpions use their stings as a defense mechanism or a weapon to incapacitate prey. But the potency to humans of stings varies, depending on the scorpion species. One thing that all scorpions have in common is that the sting possesses venom, which usually is neurotoxic in nature.
>>
>>88813997
I'd rather them not rush more shit than they already have.

Besides, it's good for them to spend some time apart, and RNJR has a better dynamic anyway
>>
>>88814001
The Winter and Summer maidens are probably accounted for and bunkering down somewhere safe. The Spring maiden is completely AWOL, and potentially in Raven's tribe, which makes her a prime target for the villains and, consequently, someone the protags need to find and protect
>>
File: 3OD4aYd.png (1MB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
3OD4aYd.png
1MB, 1800x2500px
>>
>>88814034
>we now need a spreadsheet for this mess of a plot
>it's still like a 2 hour movie then a tv series

It's only downhill from here folks
>>
>>88814021
I would love to see the other members at the end of the volume
>>88814032
that makes sense
>>
>>88814003
then yeah I love volume 2 the most.
>>
What type of weapon(s) does Winter have?

Saber and a parrying dagger? (each have a single dust crystal in them apparently, as well, according the commentaries)
>>
>>88814086
Yeah I guess
>>
File: 60540960_p0.jpg (136KB, 1227x867px) Image search: [Google]
60540960_p0.jpg
136KB, 1227x867px
Weiss
-Schnee company
Yang
-Raven's clan
Blake
-White Fang
Ruby
-Silver eyed clan or just obviously RWBY itself

Everyone has a link to a major group that they might use/control in the future for various reasons. Wonder if this is endgame set up of some kind.
>>
>>88814099
>Schnee company
Weiss please. You have no link to the company but your name.
>>
File: 1482441301351.png (1021KB, 1280x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1482441301351.png
1021KB, 1280x1043px
RT has just contacted you on their RWBY spin off show that follows the adventures of the their children.

RT wants to know who's kids should the show focus on.
>>
>>88814099
Every one of those is hostile, I don't see a mass WBY takeover.
>>
>>88814121
Cancel it
>>
>>88814121
you mean all hetero ships and not the gay ones since that makes no sense?
>>
>>88813838
Yes

>>88813867
when was the last time you saw a scorpion. Or a goat. Etc.
>>
>>88814121
Cindy. This should be obvious.
>>
>>88813892
I think that Aura and Grimm are the magnum opus of their respective creators.
They seem to be the extreme manifestations of life and death. Since humans unlock their Aura and generally make a lot of noise about it, it makes some sense for Grimm to target them.
That said, Ozpin is too enigmatic to be trustworthy. Inb4 the finale revelation is that humans were the force of destruction all along or something equally clichéd.
>>
>>88814160
who would be the dad?
>>
File: 1480725535864.png (449KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
1480725535864.png
449KB, 1000x888px
>>88814121
Arkos kids

I can still dream
>>
>>88814167
Jaune.
>>
>>88814121
>>88814160
Baby rubes + Mama Cinder is the correct choice here
>>
File: 1481339984295.jpg (502KB, 1280x1742px) Image search: [Google]
1481339984295.jpg
502KB, 1280x1742px
>>
File: IMG_2998.jpg (196KB, 861x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2998.jpg
196KB, 861x800px
New mojo
>>
>>88814119
>Hey Whitley, am I gonna have to choke a bitch? Cause I got 4 hands and a raging clitboner for you anytime bb just say the word.
>>
File: 1482526339526.png (865KB, 1121x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1482526339526.png
865KB, 1121x1044px
>You will never have a STRQ JRPG
>>
File: IMG_2903.png (2MB, 1280x1563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.png
2MB, 1280x1563px
>>88814170
Here. Their daughter got Pyrrha's personality
>>
>>88814131
So you think Papa Schnee is gonna stay in control forever and the White Fang will never be defeated...? Raven's clan will be ignored if they're essentially villainous assholes that rape and pillage?

The sheer fact they're both gonna get taken down at some point already makes it a possibility on top of the fact we have characters that have rights/claims to them.
>>
File: 1461201828683.gif (2MB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461201828683.gif
2MB, 540x500px
Theory:

Oz, knowing he couldn't win against Cinder, used the relic of 'rebirth' or some such to escape Cinder and be joined to another persons aura, surviving in a way.

Cinder, either not knowing what she saw or unable to break it to Salem that Oz is not only alive, but has taken the relic, tells Salem that Oz is dead.
>>
>>88814179
I wonder how angry people would be if Cinder gets a redemption arc and get the D'Arc
>>
>>88814217
I'm not even an Arkosfag and that would probably be enough to make me drop the show
>>
File: 1482955555038.jpg (150KB, 822x886px) Image search: [Google]
1482955555038.jpg
150KB, 822x886px
>>
>>88814217
Depends on how well they handle it.
>>
>>88814121
Fallen petals Cindy
Bee's Schnees kids

>>88814202
You could have a shitty rpgmaker STRQ jrpg beta by februrary.
>>
File: RWBYSoundtrack.png (49KB, 1505x523px) Image search: [Google]
RWBYSoundtrack.png
49KB, 1505x523px
>>88813725
>>88813765
>>88813802
Here's all of the songs in each volume so far excluding the 4 trailer songs, remixes and the scores.
>>
>>88814209
Schnee and White Fang are probably going to be destroyed/disbanded rather then straight taken over

With Raven's clan what I would like to happen is for them to harass the main cast and help them maybe once or twice. Then after the big bad is defeated, some tragic misunderstanding/one final KEIKAKU involves RWBY or maybe Atlas or one of the big powers destroying them. They go out as they lived, a shade of grey. But that's just me.
>>
File: Cinder And Zuko.png (953KB, 1596x614px) Image search: [Google]
Cinder And Zuko.png
953KB, 1596x614px
>>88814217
Well, she's half Zuko already so...

It could be done well. Maybe.
>>
>>88814217
I would instantly write a letter to RT expressing just how much I laughed at this.
>>
>>88814217
I'd only be mad because Cinder of all people shouldn't be redeemed. She's fucked humanity over.
>>
File: 1474100926883.png (99KB, 403x204px) Image search: [Google]
1474100926883.png
99KB, 403x204px
>>88814203
>>
>>88814241
Tyrian's mad circus theme wasn't an actual song. This is fucktarded.
>>
>>88814241
You should put I May Fall in episode 2 of volume 1, but otherwise this is a good list. I also think Bad Luck Charm from volume 4 episode 7 is an actual song, not just a mashup
>>
>>88814217
I would love this, the ultimate fuck you to Arkosfaggotry and all the crappy preteen Fanfiction level writing it represents.
>>
File: cR5Ybl8.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cR5Ybl8.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>
>>88814270
But the battle themes from some of the V3 fights count as songs, like SSSN vs NDGO and Qrow vs Winter
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6s3orqtjc1qf2bb8.png (151KB, 437x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6s3orqtjc1qf2bb8.png
151KB, 437x438px
>>
>>88814297
They aren't actual songs, you fucking retard. They're background music.

The actual songs are the ones with lyrics. Jeff makes 8 of those each volume. We've only gotten 4.
>>
>>88814308
Mega gay yang and mild ruby is the best
>>
File: rwby monopoly.jpg (449KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
rwby monopoly.jpg
449KB, 1280x1278px
>>
File: end-of-line-burning-man_ms.jpg (48KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
end-of-line-burning-man_ms.jpg
48KB, 350x245px
>>88814217
>He doesn't know

In the telling of Jeanne d'Arc it's clearly said she is "unmade into cinder"

She's gonna kill him, yo
>>
File: I'm touching myself tonight.jpg (43KB, 673x607px) Image search: [Google]
I'm touching myself tonight.jpg
43KB, 673x607px
>>88814030
What scorpion has toxin that turns your blood purple?
>>
File: 1460440779033.png (773KB, 1434x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1460440779033.png
773KB, 1434x1012px
>>88814326
GIVE ME JAUNE
>>
File: yang x rubes.jpg (26KB, 435x379px) Image search: [Google]
yang x rubes.jpg
26KB, 435x379px
>>88814308
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>88814338
A super scorpion...
>>
File: tfw.png (769KB, 865x719px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
769KB, 865x719px
>>88814034
>Hazel's scars
Those are arm hairs you dimwit
>>
>>88814327
Nah m8, you know she'll try, unleash all her flame on him and Jaune survives, unscathed because of his Semblance.
>>
>>88814349
The Scorpion guy got him first
>>
>>88814338
If your blood is literally another colour, then your fucking dead.

I don't even care about whatever excuse they give for Qrow to kehttp://i.4cdn.org/co/1483294276851.jpgep being alive next ep, if your circulating blood is fucking purple you should have been dead hours ago
>>
File: RWBYSoundtrack2.0.png (50KB, 1503x544px) Image search: [Google]
RWBYSoundtrack2.0.png
50KB, 1503x544px
>>88814270
>>88814297
>>88814286
There
>>
>>88814338
Your blood is already purple when there's no oxygen bonded to your red blood cells. You should clearly be concerned if your blood is defying science and not turning red upon air contact.
>>
>>88814364
Look closer you bonehead.
>>
>>88814364
Look at where the sleeve meets the arm fucktard.
>>
>>88814364
Look closer to where his arm meets his sleeve. You see his scars poking out
>>
>>88814318
They got their own tracks on the album, but you are technically right that they aren't songs.

A song, by definition, has vocals. SSSN vs NDGO would be more accurately called a piece, I believe.
>>
File: 1467503011726.png (228KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1467503011726.png
228KB, 681x681px
>>88814366
>>
File: 1482605048675.png (293KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
1482605048675.png
293KB, 326x436px
>>88814364
Fuck off sun
>>
File: momma nikos.png (143KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
momma nikos.png
143KB, 540x527px
>>88814170
The cutest.
>>
>>88814398
Arkos is shit, and so is Pyrrha
>>
File: acceptin her death2.png (387KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
acceptin her death2.png
387KB, 692x577px
>>88814398
>>
File: 1481403164641s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1481403164641s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>88814398
>>
>>88814369
Well he had orders to bring Ruby back unharmed and he was gonna give her the D so who knows. Life is cool. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemerythrin
>>
>>88814390
>You will never use Bites the dust on team RWBY
Why even have no weakness?
>>
File: 1483143894760.jpg (110KB, 2048x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1483143894760.jpg
110KB, 2048x1254px
>>88814417
>>88814435
But with the power of the Gods?
>>
File: 1477170411975.png (121KB, 429x820px) Image search: [Google]
1477170411975.png
121KB, 429x820px
>>88814338
>>88814369
>>88814376
>tfw Miles thought it was a smart idea to make a person's blood purple without having any education on how fucking blood works
How much more can they fuck things up
>>
>>88814461
Imagine if he gives Salem one of the relic based on the promise that she can revive the dead.
>>
File: Always two there are.jpg (5KB, 162x82px) Image search: [Google]
Always two there are.jpg
5KB, 162x82px
So do you think we'll see them at some point?
>>
File: 1482690767656.jpg (256KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1482690767656.jpg
256KB, 1280x853px
>Kali wants to keep hanging with sun

A-anons. My dick is turning to diamonds
>>
>>88814375
Neat. Volume 1 had less songs than I remember, but I guess that's because I always associated the trailer songs with it
>>
File: serious heresy.jpg (62KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
serious heresy.jpg
62KB, 599x599px
>>88814461
>But with the power of the Gods?
>Gods
>>
>>88814270
I think the mad circus theme would at least be a battle piece since it kicks in distinctively after Tyrian talks about Cinder. It comes in place of the score that plays in the earlier section of the RNJR vs Tyrian fight.
>>
>>88814461
Jaune should go full edgemode.
>>
>>88814461
Relics were a mistake.
>>
>>88814502
But they literally showed up in this very episode
>>
File: 0ed.jpg (55KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
0ed.jpg
55KB, 600x618px
>>88814509
>>
>>88814504
>Kali meets Yang
>She hates her
wooooo
>>
>>88814524
this kills the bumblebee
>>
>>88814502
Dark God, Light God, Brothers. It fits.
>>
>>88814470
AURA!
>>
>>88814524
>Ghira meets Yang
>Likes her
>>
File: beauty from tragedy.png (535KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
beauty from tragedy.png
535KB, 720x720px
>No Neo all thread
>Just like this volume
>>
File: 1481973395575.png (64KB, 495x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481973395575.png
64KB, 495x380px
>>88814536
>this kills the bumblebee
>>
>>88814376
Blood already contains oxygen you fucking moron. One of the purposes of blood is to carry oxygen to your organs.
>>
>>88814547
DilfcatxYang and BellamommaxSun confirmed
>>
>>88814570
and Blake gets Jack shit amazing
>>
File: 55314110_p1_master1200.jpg (356KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55314110_p1_master1200.jpg
356KB, 849x1200px
>>88814559
>not liking most developed ship instead of idiotxemo

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Akame Consider The Following.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Akame Consider The Following.png
147KB, 600x600px
>>88814338
>>88814376
>>88814561

Maybe it's just supposed to be pus?
>>
>>88814547
>It's revealed that Ghira likes Yang due to an affair he had with Raven
>He remarks that they're basically the same person
How convoluted do you think we can make this?
>>
>>88814599
At this point, I don't think Blake should be with either of them.
>>
>>88814600
Wasn't their purple coming out his mouth? Did he try and EAT the puss?
>>
>>88814599
Sun has made some convincing arguments as to why he should be new best boy.

Slowly, I'm becoming more okay with BlackSun.
Though Bumblebee will always have a place in my heart.
>>
>>88814599
>most developed ship
Nah mate
>>
>>88814599
Just end it lad
>>
>>88814612
it should be Yang and Sun pair up for endgame SolarFlare OTP
>>
>>88814636
better than arkos
>>
>>88814616

It got in his lungs.
>>
>>88814650
I mean, besides maybe Disabler, in the real world these two would have the most actual chemistry.
>>
>>88814652
anything is better then Arkos hell Jaune and Tyrian is more developed then Arkos at least Tyrian says he is interested
>>
>>88814616
He did cough it up, yeah. I guess it got in his lungs via circulation or something? I got nothing.
>>
>>88814663
>>88814686
doesnt that mean he is Superdead?
>>
File: ã‚“.jpg (70KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
ã‚“.jpg
70KB, 360x320px
is there a semblance that makes your sperm go through birth control?
>>
File: tumblr_nz5kswtwm61srual5o1_1280.png (374KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5kswtwm61srual5o1_1280.png
374KB, 1000x1000px
wasted character design.
>>
>>88814652
Not like that's a hard achievement tho.
>>
>>88814702
could be
nobody said it's impossible
>>
>>88814663
Puss in lungs = dead uncle
Whether his blood is purple or it's puss doesn't matter - he should be dead either way, unless some fucking Aura magic happens
>>
>>88814699
It's pretty much confirmed, but now we get to see how long before it takes.
>>
>>88814686
Pneumonia?
>>
>>88814702
Teleportation has already been seen so sure, a variant of it is likely.
>>
>>88814703
Blame Sheena.
>>
File: Men of Beacon.jpg (53KB, 394x272px) Image search: [Google]
Men of Beacon.jpg
53KB, 394x272px
>>88814703
>>
>>88813942
Despite everyone hating When it falls, that shit has some sweet fucking riffs when you listen with headphones.
>>
File: CUe9Oq7UYAA3EQY.jpg (68KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
CUe9Oq7UYAA3EQY.jpg
68KB, 600x856px
>>88814699
If he dies, then RNJR is fucked without intervention. Luckily, if Qrow dies, Raven is coming over to gloat before he squawks one last time.
>>
>>88814703
>Winter is basically Lady Maria from Bloodborne
Best girl
>>
>>88814703
Winter was so hot.
>>
File: tumblr_nsqehi0CJB1qmzlp7o1_400.png (184KB, 270x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsqehi0CJB1qmzlp7o1_400.png
184KB, 270x500px
>>88814753
or esdeath
>>
>>88814699
Depends. It's dumb not-anime venom. Anything goes. In reality, spending that long before getting medical attention for venomous scorpion sting that's fatal to humans would have killed him long before.

Not that I buy it being actually fatal, since Tyrian had every intention of stinging Ruby despite his orders.
>>
how the fuck do you even find out what semblance you have? seems everything under the sun can be a semblance
>>
>>88814810
Turn it on and see what happens.
>>
>>88814810
Well now that Qrow has opened the door and vague esoteric concepts like 'luck' can be a semblance, anything goes.
>>
Does Ruby technically have a glaive? Given the war-scythe form of CR? Or as that a category of some complicated polearm shit

WeaponFriends plz help
>>
File: tumblr_ntq5mnhYA01rhrm9ro1_1280.png (298KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntq5mnhYA01rhrm9ro1_1280.png
298KB, 681x1000px
You will never wrap your hands around Ruby's waist and feel her soft tummy with your fingertips sensually.
>>
>>88814810
unlike hxh where your personality determines power in rwby its out from ass.
>>
File: IMG_2919.jpg (86KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2919.jpg
86KB, 600x849px
>>88814703
Not entirely
>>
File: FeXOA5i - Imgur.gif (841KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
FeXOA5i - Imgur.gif
841KB, 400x225px
>>88814839
Kill the Ruby!
>>
File: 1481406270433.jpg (829KB, 1461x5149px) Image search: [Google]
1481406270433.jpg
829KB, 1461x5149px
It's out
>>
>>88814864
Oh, huh. I just realized that Qrow and Winter will probably never interact again before he dies.
>>
>>88814810
Probably through some kind of stressful ordeal, near death experience, etc.
>>
>>88814778
Esdeath is trash
>>
>>88814872
Every time I see that outfit it makes me think Neo found it in Pyrrha's mother's closet
>>
File: Pat It's Fine.png (698KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Pat It's Fine.png
698KB, 500x680px
>>88814876
He'll be fine, Anon. He's going to defy the odds and be Kakashi. You'll see.
>>
>>88814889
what if its some stupid shit like being able to eat rocks or something? how would you EVER find out?
>>
>>88814752
I was thinking the same thing, Raven is just gonna pop out of nowhere scaring the shit out of them and walk up to his dying body to talk shit.

>And this is what you deserve, "brother." You could have been by my side, with the clan that is your very blood, but instead you die here in the dirt for these weak children. That boy in particular will not last long, we have younger ones back home that could take him. Die knowing that I no longer consider you blood.

But she says it all on the edge tears herself as she actually cares despite herself and feels only anguish
>>
>>88814901
>RNJR show up at Pyrrha's moms place
>She's so happy her Daughter came back
>It's Neo using illusions to look like pyrrha
>RNJR isn't sure what to do
>A mother still has her daughter
>A child has a parent.
>Neo just does it for the clothes
>>
>>88814553
She either gonna show up at Yang's, is the White Fang ninja, or at the very end hanging out with Raven.
>>
File: IMG_2924.png (938KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2924.png
938KB, 1136x640px
>>88814917
>Jaune meets two knights who are looking to avenge their two best friends
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePvRewd9xWM&index=21&list=PLegyzbptUKNypVJbA9znlBHMWM-JZugye

I wonder if Penny.2 is happening this volume
>>
>>88814524
> Kali meets Yang
> After Blake is missing a leg and an ear
> She likes her.
>>
File: 8MlVkLN.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8MlVkLN.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Ruby's face is funny as shit holy crap
>>
>>88814921
God, wouldn't it be kinda cool if Raven had to accompany RNJR to Haven as some sort of debt to her brother? They could use the time to flesh out Raven, let her shatter Ruby and gang's happy views of the world even more, and give more insight into the inner workings of STRQ's past.
>>
>>88814919
Then you'll never know. I believe it's said some never figure out their Semblance or don't have one.
>>
We need the darkness to consume Jaune
>>
File: Pat And Woolie The Last Of Us.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pat And Woolie The Last Of Us.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>88814936
>One of the knights teaches him the value of dropping his shield
>The other the value of backing down
>>
>>88814952
wheres the nose?
>>
>>88814952
>This fucc boi talking shit, he boutta catch these fists.
>>
>>88814952
>Lancaster BTFO
>>
File: 1477438460889.png (230KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
1477438460889.png
230KB, 600x806px
You will never know the feel of Emerald rubbing your clit as a distraction while she steals your wallet.
>>
File: Chitose a cute!.gif (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Chitose a cute!.gif
48KB, 200x200px
>>88814952
New episode is out?
>>
>>88814998
>Emerald rubs you
>WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID MY DICK GO
>>
>>88814958
Yeah that would be neat, was thinking the same thing
>>
File: Mahvel Intensifies.jpg (132KB, 615x504px) Image search: [Google]
Mahvel Intensifies.jpg
132KB, 615x504px
>people talking about RWBY ITT
>as well as the best friends

Oh fuck we comfy now.
>>
>>88814958
>Raven takes to drinking harder than Qrow did.
>Having to watch 4 kids is a nightmare
>She didn't even want to watch one.
>Asshole just HAD to namedrop before biting the dust.
>>
>>88815013
No
>>
File: CdhdvwhUYAA0l7P.jpg (151KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
CdhdvwhUYAA0l7P.jpg
151KB, 1024x1365px
>>88814998
I don't have any money though.
>>
File: IMG_2987.png (389KB, 610x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2987.png
389KB, 610x300px
>>88814965
David Cage is on the evil council
>>
>>88815013
yes use this site for the M3u8 http://osmfhls.kutu.ru/
>>
>>88814998
I can't wait for the reveal that Mercury doesn't have a thing for Cinder like she suspects and in fact likes her instead.
>>
>>88814942
Feels like everyone forgot about penny. they only bitch about pyrah
>>
>>88814952
>"Well, you're a bundle of help, aren't you?"
>Literally just saved your fucking life
>Has been saving your life for months
>Getting pissy with Qrow because MUH NOT-GF

The look everyone gave him was priceless.
>>
Judge my theory anons
>humanity creates a magitech utopia possibly by using the relics
>humanity keeps the Grimm suppressed
>Humanity develops method to give people animal traits, animal traits become hereditary
>Humanity reaches the moon using proper science
there several ways the moon may have been destroyed:
>Someone/Salem using the relics with good intentions or for malevolent reasons
>trying to extract resources/dust from the moon triggering its destruction
>original Ozpin was involved somehow
>Salem gets corrupted by relic or something else
>Moon debris fucked up tides and Grimm lay waste to human civilisation
>the golden age is lost from human memory as humanity and the newly dubbed faunus rebuild
>Ozpin hides the relics and begin his long war with Salem
>>
>>88814998
Jokes on her, I duct tape my wallet between my scrotum and anus.
>>
>>88815013
Chitose a shit.
>>
>>88815052
It's cause Penny is a robot, there will be more of her.
There's only one Pyrrha. For now.
>>
File: bald raven.png (37KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
bald raven.png
37KB, 510x546px
Why all ravens want to claim relics ?
>>
File: doitfaggot.png (88KB, 249x232px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.png
88KB, 249x232px
>>88815016
>having a penis
>wanting a penis
>not wanting ulimited orgasms

malefags btfo
>>
>>88814930
Why is the dress short. Was Pyrrha's mother a slut
>>
File: Raven Angry.png (62KB, 252x358px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Angry.png
62KB, 252x358px
>>88814958
>"It's not that far away, Raven. You can make it through not stabbing one of them until then. Do it for your brother."
>Jaune trips
>His shoes still have Left and Right written on them
>"Brother, if there's anything you did right in life/death, it's leaving me that flask of yours."
>>
>>88815065
pls No bully
>>88815046
>.ru
Nice try Ivan but you're not getting access to my PC
>>
>>88815084
I mean there's no evidence she wasn't.
>>
>>88815040
the costume designer for this series drew too much shitty anime characters in middle school and highschool.
>>
File: Pat Boivin Legacy.png (665KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pat Boivin Legacy.png
665KB, 800x432px
>>88815045
His semblance is spontaneous shower scenes. And he has an army of magic Faunus minions.
>>
>>88815052
Since Penny is a robot it's entirely possible she's 100% okay.

They could have gone the whole "she has an artificial soul thing that beams itself to a back up body upon sustaining critical damage"

Probably made via the creation relic or something.
>>
>>88815060
The moon got fucked when Finé tried blasting it with a giant laser to remove the tower of babel curse.
>>
>>88814965
>>88815036
>>88815045
>woolie is the legendary pie stealer
>pat is most experienced warrior that everyone hates
>>
>>88815101
So, Monty for the original 4 plus Pyrrha, and Ein Lee for the rest?
>>
File: is dis nigga serious.jpg (132KB, 895x496px) Image search: [Google]
is dis nigga serious.jpg
132KB, 895x496px
>>88815058
>>
File: Dark Jaune.jpg (166KB, 736x948px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Jaune.jpg
166KB, 736x948px
>>88814461
>>88814515
Be careful what you wish for...
>>
>>88815098
>pls no bully

Literally made for bully. Gojou will back me on this.
>>
>>88815157
dat nigga look like ghetto darth vader yo.
>>
File: Corruption.jpg (222KB, 709x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Corruption.jpg
222KB, 709x1127px
>>88815157
I wouldn't wish for it otherwise.
>>
>>88815088
d'aww. Reluctant guardian Raven would be so cute.
>>
>>88815149
Rens face is the best one out of all of them
>>
>>88815036
Team MPWL (Team Maple) is always welcome. Probably.

>>88815124
>For some strange reason Pat reminds Jaune of his dad
>Possibly because of the experienced warrior thing
>>
File: Bloody Jaune.jpg (36KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Jaune.jpg
36KB, 504x480px
>>88815177
>>88815179
The question is, preteen edge or actual grimdark?
>>
File: IMG_2909.png (784KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2909.png
784KB, 1136x640px
>>88815100
>Pyrrha's mother was a huge slut when she was younger.
How slutty was she
>>
>>88815194
If it happened, we'd get preteen edge when what we deserve is Grimdark.
>>
>>88815194
since its Miles and Kerry writing its edge just look at Adam
>>
>>88815204
Let's just say the reason Pyrrha wanted to become famous initially was to overshadow the thing her mother was famous for.
>>
File: 1477187488445.jpg (71KB, 639x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477187488445.jpg
71KB, 639x720px
>>88814933
Neo isn't a Faunus though
>>
>>88815182
Ruby hugs her and calls her Auntie Raven
>>
What's a war scythe, and how does Ruby have one?
>>
>>88815220
>The ninja had fake horns
>It's dark and shit so no one knows they're made of plaster stuck to a headband.

>>88815228
>Raven empties the flask
>>
Since OW has revealed a gay character who do you suspect will ACTUALLY be the gay character in RWBY
>>
File: Raven At Summer's Memorial.jpg (53KB, 736x654px) Image search: [Google]
Raven At Summer's Memorial.jpg
53KB, 736x654px
>>88815228
>One of the few things that Raven doesn't complain about much
>Mostly because she respected her mother
>>
>>88815060
Not bad anon. I wouldn't assume that humanity reached such a magical golden age or else there would be signs of it.

I say that instead of a golden age humans began to use the relics for good, but then began to struggle over what "good" was. This led to the kingdom wars, the color wars, faunus wars, etc. A mad grab to collect all the relics but for different purposes.

All the while Grimm are fucking about.

Eventually this equilibrium is struck but Salem operates on the assumption that this peace was only temporary and was never going to last.

She'll use the four relics to put an end to this perpetual conflict.
>>
>>88815218
Does the nickname 'the invincible' girl come from her Mother's nickname 'the sluttiest girl'?

>>88815228
This fits with Rubes being innocent

I like it
>>
>>88815194
Jaune isn't going to go full Grimdark over Pyrrha. Now if his family were to kick it...
>>
File: 1482017509429.jpg (265KB, 914x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482017509429.jpg
265KB, 914x1920px
>>88815182
>Reluctant guardian Raven would be so cute.
Grandma Raven is better anon.
>>
>>88815176
Anon please

No bully
>>
>>88815220
What if she is and it's not something inherently noticeable, like a chameleon?
>>
>>88815251
It does yeah.
>>
>>88815250
And bring order to the galaxy?
>>
File: Puberty in Remnant.jpg (79KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Puberty in Remnant.jpg
79KB, 480x800px
>>88814810
With great difficulty.
>>
>>88815149

I'd drop money on a RT FIRST if someone had said "Shut up, Jaune. This isn't about you."
>>
>>88815205
>>88815210
Shit. Grimmdark Jaune could be cool. Edge would just be weird since we already have Adam.

Preteen Edge Jaune pls no.
>>
>>88815236
A war scythe is when the actual blade of the scythe sticks upwards like a glaive. Crescent Rose has a war scythe mode which it occasionally transforms into, like in Ruby's finishing move in the Red trailer and the V4 character short
>>
With the latest episode, I feel as if the show is just throwing shit at the wall to see whatever ideas stick.
>>
>>88815288
All part of Monty's KEIKAKU
>>
>>88815218
>>88815251
>Pyrrha's mother is known throughout mistral as the best masseuse. She uses her whole body
>>
>>88813680
get this fanfiction out of here
>>
>>88815265
Silence, actually.
>>
>>88815288
I really thought that after v3 this show would turn around

shit actually happend for once.
>>
>>88815060
well there large parts of the world that are uninhabited/overrun by Grimm, an entire continent in fact while most of the inhabited continents are uninhabited, not to mention that large parts of the world where probably flooded when the moon was destroyed
>>
>>88815149
I enjoyed Jaune's bitterness, but I also enjoyed RNR's reaction.

It's what we call realism. Jaune's irrational hostility and RNR's disapproval is nice to see. Hopefully this sort of conflict rears its head later.
>>
File: rosebird2.png (386KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
rosebird2.png
386KB, 600x1350px
>>88815228
>>
So, Ruby technically has a glaive?
>>
>>88815259
The ninja faunus had horns coming out of her head
>>
>>88815088
She might at least appreciate that Jaune seems to have about as much faith in the Ozluminati as she has.
>>
>>88815319
meant to respond to >>88815250
>>
>>88815352
Yes but she only uses it for her trailers.
>>
>>88815358
some chameleon can have horns but yeah its a stretch
>>
>>88815334
>irrational
Considering that Pyrrha *was* lead up the garden path by the Ozpinspiracy, Jaune is actually right on the money. Also close to home with Qrow using Rubes as bait.

Ozpin is much less trustworthy then innocent Rubes would care to admit. Jaune is just able ot see
>>
>>88815372
I just needed to know for category purposes. I guess she technically goes under the glaive category with Nopetune...
>>
only way to make this series more cliche is by revealing that Salem is actually rubys mother
>>
>>88815352
She has a scythe that can turn into a war scythe. That could count as a glaive, since I don't think we'll be seeing anymore war scythes in the show
>>88815372
She occasionally uses it in the show as well
>>
>>88815392
I tink you figured it out. Salem is a spirit that fused with Ruby's mother. Just like Ozpin fused with Oscar.
>>
>>88815358
Fake horns is a possiblity.
Side question, does that mean if kids dress up in animal costumes is that like blackface to a faunus?
>>
File: Raven Thighs Canon.png (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Thighs Canon.png
655KB, 1920x1080px
>>88815362
>"Oh. Yes. The only one smart enough to realize your cause was a bunch of nonsense is a "strategist" and liability."
>"It's like you are spiting me and continuing to mock my view of the world from beyond the grave."
>"It's like your semblance never stopped being a thing."
>"Please come back."
>>
>>88815241
Ren.
Realistically, Bumblebee. It's the only /u/ ship which wouldn't take three more volumes to validate.
>>
>>88815303
Need more Pyrrha's slutty mother
>>
>>88815408
God damn, those thighs are very much canon.
>>
>>88815413
>bumblebee
>happening
>they haven't thought of each other so far this volume only their family.
>>
>>88815413
I hope not. I don't really want to see any of team RWBY end up together, and at this point I don't think Blake should be in a relationship at all until she figures out she's turning into Adam.
>>
>>88815241
Ren.
>>
>>88815228
Oh that would be too cute.
>>
>>88815431
Do show me a more viable yuri ship.
>>
It wouldn't be a glaive
>>
>>88815303
>Momma Nikos hears of Pyrrha's trouble landing Jaune
>Shows up at Beacon wearing clothes that can only be described as barley there
>Finds Pyrrha and Jaune walking back to their dorm but decides to tail them
>Becomes more infuriated that Pyrrha is acting so innocent around Jaune and doesnt have him wrapped around her finger
>>
>>88815241
Neptune
>>
Is anyone else tired of how braindead retarded they are making Sun? At this point I am trying to figure out why they even brought him along, which fucking sucks because until his dumbing down he was a reasonablely fun good.
>>
File: 1477756837385.png (952KB, 1135x641px) Image search: [Google]
1477756837385.png
952KB, 1135x641px
>>88815384
True, but the bitterness is arguably a bit self-centered.

Jaune left when Qrow reminded him that Pyrrha chose to become the maiden. What really made him so confrontational was the fact that he was trying to blame Qrow/Ozpin and Co because deep down he knows that she only made the choice because her team leader had told her to.

Jaune personally feels responsible for it all, and he's desperate to try and put blame on others because the fact that he fucked everything up once again, just when he had someone who believed in him, is eating away at him.
>>
File: MsijIKO.jpg (109KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
MsijIKO.jpg
109KB, 600x776px
>>88815413
>Realistically, Bumblebee.

Neither Blake nor Yang would be gay though. They would be canonically bisexual. I ship Bumblebee hard but I call it how I see it.
>>
>>88815453
Neo X Yang
>>
>>88815463
A part of me would to see tumblr get excited since if Neptune's gay, ergo that must mean Arctic Monkeys will happen, leaving Blake free for Bumblebee.

Then Sun gets sick of Blake's shit and hooks up with Yang. Neptune gets together with Jaune or that Scarlet fanboy.
>>
>>88815413
I hope not, mainly because of the shit storm it would cause and the eybrow raising implications of "welp had a bad relationship with a dude... Time to be a lesbian!" And Yes I know bi people are a thing but they are basically discount lesbians/gays in TV

Plus it makes Yang come off as really Butch.
>>
File: Raven Zero Cares Given.gif (1MB, 504x280px) Image search: [Google]
Raven Zero Cares Given.gif
1MB, 504x280px
>>88815241
Ruby or Ren.

>>88815426
Yangy's mom has got it going on.
>>
>>88815459
>"Nikos women don't blush at the gaze of strangers!"
>"M-mom... Please..."
>"Nikos women don't hide like this! Look at those clothes, How can you stand to be so covered up?!"
>"Mom this is my school uniform."
>"Excuses! Where is your headmaster?"
>"Oh jesus no Mom."
>"I'll make him see the error of his ways."
>"With that last breeze, I've seen more than that."
>>
>>88815491
I said viable, not hotter.
>>
File: THICC.jpg (117KB, 662x961px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
117KB, 662x961px
>>88815408
>>88815426
I think V4 Weiss has a rival in the "Best Thighs" competition
>>
Did Miles ever state the LGBT character was in the main cast or is it the fan base being absolutely retarded because the LGBT character could be a fucking background character
>>
>>88815509
A part of me would *like to
>>
>>88815398
>She occasionally uses it in the show as well

i don't remember that. Where and when?
>>
>>88815476
Not me. Right now, I think they've got him at the right mix of comic relief and competent + serious. He brings a valuable angle to Blake's arc.
>>
>>88815453
Cinder x Emerald?

I mean it's not like any yuri ship is viable at this point. Ren being gay is way more likely.
>>
>>88815509
>if Neptune's gay

He'd be bisexual.
>>
>>88815521
>Weiss
>Thicc

No
>>
>>88815526
I think he said "character", which opens the field up for anyone.
>>
>>88815521
even rube has better thighs than those.
>>
>>88815527
>>88815509
I mean, this sounds pretty great.
>>
>>88815542
>It's Zwei
>>
>>88815334
>RNR's reaction

You mean Ruby's reaction. Ren and Nora were "not there".
>>
>>88815538
Fair enough.
>>
>>88815558
>M&K said in one of the commentaries that Zwei is "special"
Pack up boys, Dogs of War is a go.
>>
>>88815542
I really fucking hope its just a secondary character for one episode then to never be seen again just so we can get that shit out of the way
>>
>>88815528
She uses it to cut down a tree in the Emerald forest, episode 6 or 7 of V1, against the WF mooks on top of the train in V2 episode 11 and when she jumps off of Ironwood's ship after Roman gets eaten in V3 episode 11
>>
>>88815560
Ren and Nora give him a look of disapproval. It's small but it was there.
>>
File: Volume 4 Cinder Thighs.png (306KB, 390x458px) Image search: [Google]
Volume 4 Cinder Thighs.png
306KB, 390x458px
>>88815521
Anon, Weiss is one of my favorites, but if you think she's Raven's rival for best thighs, you are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>88815571
>"Hey guys, what's up? By the way, Rubes a cute."
>"Uh okay innkeeper lady. Can we just get a room?"
>"You can get a room with me if you like."

>And they never see innkeeper lady again.
>>
>>88815489
Indeed. Had Jaune told Pyrrha not to go for her destiny, she might have considered not to fight Cinder. Jaune lost more than a friend and mentor, he lost someone who loved him. And he did not realize that until the very end.

She might have survived then, but Cinder would not be KOed by Ruby, and Ruby's silver eyes would not have been awakened.
>>
>>88815571
well we are inevitably getting more characters once we get to Haven/mistral
>>
>>88815542
I hope it's a villain. If not Tyrian then Watts. Make him the biggest, unlikable asshole who just happens to be gay.
>>
>>88815590
Anon please I love the scorp but if there is any flaw to make obvious it's his lack of thighs and ass
>>
>>88815616
>Making the (possible) Dr. Watson allusion gay

What is this? Sherlock?
>>
>>88815518
>"Mrs.Nikos despite your personal views there is something called a dress code here"
>"A dress code? What madness, how will my daughter attract this Jaune wearing things so restricting"
>"To be honest Mrs.Nikos we had to get the most "Roomy" version of our outfit for your daughter"
>Momma Nikos upon hearing that puffs out her own chest out in pride causing a nip slip
>"Why of course you did, us Nikos women are never small!"
>>
>>88815600
I wonder when the fuck they will go to Vacuo I wanna see how much of a shit place it really is
>>
>>88815627
Look at the filename and then look more closely at the image
>>
>>88815526
It's gonna be Ren.
>>
>>88815627
I was talking about Cinder, Anon. ... Oh. Wait. That's the joke, isn't it?
>>
>>88815653
glad you caught on
>>
>>88815453
who said it had to be yuri

also, ruby x weiss.
>>
>>88815640
Boy the joke went right over your head didn't it?
>>
>>88815633
>The whole male student body knows about Pyrrha's mom now.
>Always asking about her.
>Pyrrha considers leaving town
>Starting over with a new life, a new name.
>>
File: Highwind_3.jpg (88KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Highwind_3.jpg
88KB, 400x298px
>>88815636
probably not until they get an airship of their own
>>
>>88815666
I guess so
>>
>>88815510
it wouldn't come off that way at all. It just shows nice people get more love than emo murderers.
>>
>>88815664
>ruby x weiss.
>viable
>>
>>88815703
I feel it would. Especially how Adam basically destroyed her trust and they seem to be setting up Sun as the ultimate example of "Male incompetence" at least emotionally speaking.
>>
>>88813835
At this point anything from the Yellow Trailer is noncanon and purely coincidence since RT likes to forget the trailers happened unless it's Blake or "Oh yeah, we should maybe tease that lol"

I liked it too anon, but the reality is that Yang is fucked because Miles and Kerry dont know how to manage side-arcs at all. Yang has literally zero ties to the overarching plot and it hurts because no matter what idea we come up with to force her into it, M&K will never go that route because they just don't care about Yang. Sometimes it's somewhat painfully obvious that Monty was probably the only one who gave a shit about her in the team. Even barb didn't know about the arm-chop, and she did the fucking lines and had the script in her goddamn hands for that shit.
>>
>>88815744
I don't know. Sun's pretty competent. His only mistake was accidentally crashing through a door because he had rather important news. Well, and the stalking thing, which was done more out of concern over her running off to fight the White Fang than anything else.
>>
>>88815755
>Even barb didn't know about the arm-chop, and she did the fucking lines and had the script in her goddamn hands for that shit.

But Barb said she did know about the arm chop. Years in advance even. She's said so at panels.
>>
>>88815777
Since the start of this volume he has done nothing helpful or good at all.
>>
File: slapping.png (17KB, 655x212px) Image search: [Google]
slapping.png
17KB, 655x212px
Where were you when Sun was the abuser, not Blake?
>>
>>88815664
Anon, of all Yuri ships imaginable amongst characters that have even spoken a word to each other. White Rose is literally the least viable.
>>
>>88815682
>Momma Nikos refuses to let her daughter leave
>Ozpin tried to kick Momma Nikos off campus
>She might be a slut but she can fight too
>Bunks in Team JNPR's room
>Keeps trying to change Pyrrha's wardrobe into something more traditional for a female Nikos.
>"Now Pyrrha, there is a reason why Jaune isnt yours yet and I am sure you know what it is"
>Nora puts her two cents in
>"Is it because she is a coward and wont ADMIT HER FEELINGS TO HIM?!"
>"Oh my adorable Nora, if you cant follow your preaching, you shouldnt be teaching"
>"No, the reason you arnt making me grand children with Jaune yet my little magnet is because he doesnt see you yet."
>"Mother, I dont need to wear clothes like you for him to notice me"
>"Why must you hide yourself from him?"
>>
>>88815816
There are so many things wrong in that image that I feel my disease worsening
>>
>>88815777
That's not his fault. That's RT fucking him up. He's been nothing but a stalker, annoyance, mood crasher.

RT could use him for Blake character growth instead, but nope. Then again, Blake is a shitty kitty. She keeps slapping him and even threw away his Scroll. Imagine if Sun would do that. There would be an uproar.
>>
>>88815797
Her trailer foreshadows it with the intro text as well
>>
>>88815821
I don't know. I'd say Valkos is less viable. Because Pyrrha's dead.
>>
File: 1434749471180.jpg (41KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1434749471180.jpg
41KB, 640x618px
>>88815664
>ruby x weiss.
>viable
>>
>>88815744
Sun's just energetic and is making it clear that he's hitting on blake while she's making it clear she doesn't want relationships and as always wants to be alone or have little social activity with others.
>>
File: mpc-hc64 2016-12-25 13-20-43-28.jpg (88KB, 1616x910px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64 2016-12-25 13-20-43-28.jpg
88KB, 1616x910px
>>88815816
>do literally nothing but be a little smug
>ranked as equal jerk as an abusive controlling rich dad and monkey stalker who abandoned his team to chase pussy
Whitley doesn't deserve this shit.
>>
>>88815816
I want Bumblebee to lose just so Sun can get his vengeance.
>>
File: 55314110_p0_master1200.jpg (360KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55314110_p0_master1200.jpg
360KB, 849x1200px
>>88815821
haters gonna hate
>>
>>88815871
Anon it's a fine ship but it has no viable place in canon
>>
>>88815851
Ah yes, should have added the *also alive notation

>>88815871
I dun even hate it, it's the second best Weiss ship but I'm being realistic.
>>
>>88815816

Sun deserved to be slapped. He doesn't understand boundaries and doesn't care how she feels. He keeps accusing her of wanting to fight the white fang. He broke down the door while she was talking to her father and did it again. He followed her for months and when he finally caught up to her he kept going

"HEY YOU GONNA FIGHT THE WHITE FANG?"
"I KNOW YOU WANNA FIGHT THE WHITE FANG!"

He might care about her but he never acknowledges how she feels. He's been this way since his debut. "Weren't you in a cult or something?". He doesn't respect or think highly of Blake despite how he feels about her.

Was two slaps too much? That's up for debate but he deserved to be slapped and get his scroll thrown.
>>
>>88815865
We already know the majority of the fandom is composed by short-tempered impulsive idiots that can't stop and think before acting. That's nothing new.

Whitley is gonna ursurp his father and people will say he is doing the wrong thing when that happens
>>
>>88815897
>"HEY YOU GONNA FIGHT THE WHITE FANG?" ad nauseum

In his defense, she DID just leave to fight the White Fang.
>>
>>88815930
>In his defense, she DID just leave to fight the White Fang.

Only because they showed up on her doorstep. She had no intention of chasing down Adam/The White Fang after leaving Vale.
>>
>>88815571
Why are you afraid of gay people?
>>
>>88815865
It's just Weiss bootlickers defending her stupidity and foisting the blame on Whitley. She chose rebellion, he chose to weather the storm and not kiss Weiss' ass and that makes him a bad guy.
>>
>>88815836
>Jaune sits with his face buried in a book trying to pretend not to hear them.
>"I don't hide myself!"
>"Your skin is covered. I didn't massage moisturizer into your skin every day you lived in my house for nothing!"
>"I... Try not to think about that."
>Nora shudders.
>"I'm trying not to now too."
>"There is nothing wrong with the love a mother and her daughter share!"
>>
>>88815897
Say what you will about Sun, he's not malicious, and he's certainly not manipulating her emotions. He likes a girl, but she's not the type of beau he normally goes after (presumably).

He's tried his hardest to help her, but since she's so above it all or fucking whatever, she doesn't tell him how to help her. He's been nothing but kind to her, and I'm almost certainly that if she actually spoke to the guy instead of just in his direction, he'd work on what she told him to work on.
>>
>>88815941
Kind of odd to say she is going to want to avoid the white fang/Adam followed by going to the island populated by Faunus and most certainly bound to have someone from the White Fang there
>>
>>88815951
Can someone screencap this
>>
>>88815816
I bet if we actually saw the link to the post we'd see it only have 20 notes at best and not worth our time.
>>
>>88815489
Well this is some tortured logic, considering that Pyrrha *was* lied to or at least mislead about the Maidens, not even being told about the relics or the gods.

We haven't really seen any of Jaune blaming himself for Pyrrha's actions yet, so that's up in the air. Honestly I think Jaune's designated role as the 'strategist' makes him a little more aware, and he's seeing some of the 'morally grey', and Qrow knows it.
>>
>>88815897
>he deserved to be slapped
that is true
>get his scroll thrown
Sun did not deserve his scroll to get thrown since he had the pic of a faunus with WF mask
>>
>>88815950
Seriously, he's the youngest child! Plus, if anything, he does care about the family. He's seen two siblings treat it like shit and abandon them.

I'm waiting for him to be shown that he only has the best intentions for the legacy, is just chaotic neutral alignment, and then everyone who cried he was evil to accuse Rt of being too scared to make him actually be evil.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (495KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
495KB, 449x642px
>>88815897
>mfw I was completely OK with her slapping sun and thought it was completely deserved.
>mfw I called her a bitch for throwing his phone and thought that was completely over the line.
>mfw I would legit be more angry at my wife for throwing my phone that punching me in the face.

The millennial Blood runs strong through my veins.
>>
>>88815897
The problem is, I don't think Blake understands that she doesn't really have an option.

Sometimes you can't run from your troubles because they will literally follow you everywhere.
>>
>>88816029
Moose, please. Shouldn't you be nursing a hangover?
>>
>>88815897
>>88815897

I mean, Blake does legitimately have some beef with Sun.

Bu the slapping is a poor, poor way to express that. I'm not even upset about the slap, it's just so fucking lazy as a way of expressing a characters frustration.
>>
>>88815951
>"Mom, what are you doing now?"
>Momma Nikos is digging through her suitcase and pulls out an outfit
>"Here Pyrrha, wear this"
>Pyrrha's face becomes more red then blood itself
>"M-mom those are just strings, its less than nothing!"
>"Well we arnt nudists Pyrrha, now this will bring out those Nikos curves, and the blood flowing from Jaune's nose will be flowing into a more fun part of him"
>>
>>88815897
Well Blake equally deserves to be cunt punched.
> I don't want run away.
> I always run away.
> I'm not running away
> I ran away
> I'm done fighting
> I'm going to keep fighting until I break
> I'm gonna stop fighting
> I'm gonna fight to save random schmuck
> I'm done fighting and I'm going home
> Who says I'm done fighting furry twins?
> I'm done fighting guy who took that as I want to keep fighting.
This has literally been her character for 4 seasons now and it's aggravating.
>>
>>88815865
Why do people even bother to hate him? He's barely even a character, just a redundant obstacle in Weiss' way.
>>
>>88816029
Can't really say it was deserved since he just learned that there were genuine terrorists right on her doorstep. I'd be willing to bet that if he hadn't said anything, she'd have gotten mad at him when they finally attacked.
>>
>>88816084
He should also have beef against her, too. She's never been straight with him, never really talking to him like a person than a walking set of sick abs
>>
>>88816077
Uh.. >>88816029 Isn't moose.

I have sources.
>>
File: sexy ironwood.jpg (126KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sexy ironwood.jpg
126KB, 720x1280px
I heard you want to take a seat on my "council"
>>
File: 1482005203992.gif (2MB, 467x629px) Image search: [Google]
1482005203992.gif
2MB, 467x629px
>>88815871
Lets be real, there is no fucking way White Rose will ever become canon. That ship sunk harder than Titanic.
I'm gonna still keep shipping it tho, till the very end
>>
>>88816116
Because, you're moose, right? How's the wife?
>>
>>88816097
>Jaune realizes the folly of his plan.
>His shirt is drenched in blood.
>"Are these knots really necessary?"
>"I like to call them bows. Like a present."
>"Mom... No."
>"That way Jaune can Unwrap your clothing and find the present within."
>"...My Breasts?"
>"My teaching is finally sinking in...."
>"..oh."
>"Just like he will in your --"
>"MOM!"
>>
File: 1393472643085.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393472643085.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>>88815303
>>88815459
>>88815518
>>88815633
>>88815682
>>88815836
>>88815951
>>88816097
Hey I found a picture of Pyrrha's mom.
>>
>>88816116
Sorry, Moose. There's too many married people here now.
>>
>>88816141
Shit.
Far more hungover than I am.
>>
>>88815953
>Say what you will about Sun, he's not malicious

He's not malicious but he's not being fair or treating her well.

>and he's certainly not manipulating her emotions.

He's not even considering her emotions.

>He's tried his hardest to help her,

His way of helping her is the equivalent to telling someone with depression and anxiety "You'll get over it".

>>88815997
>Sun did not deserve his scroll to get thrown since he had the pic of a faunus with WF mask

He kept cutting her off and trying to show her something she didn't want to see. I think the scroll toss was justified.

RWBY version of Nanaca Crash with Blake throwing Sun's scroll when?

>>88816029

There would be a fight if someone threw my phone but in the context of the show. I think Sun getting his scroll tossed was justified.

>>88816042
>Sometimes you can't run from your troubles because they will literally follow you everywhere.

And that's fine but her aggravation with Sun's constant harassment on the subject is obnoxious. He tailed her for months and constantly hounds her about the WF.

Sun a shit.

>>88816084

It's been building up for a while now. Eclipse is not going to work as a relationship because Sun doesn't listen to anything that comes out of her mouth.

>>88816098

Not only is this wrong but it's a bunch of false equivalents.
>>
>>88816155
Hey, thats a shit mom, Momma Nikos is a good mom helping her daughter claim her man.
>>
>>88816170
Harambe's revenge, I see. Hope you two feel better soon!
>>
>>88816173
You're worse than a Jared from Subway apologist you know that?
>>
File: hairstyle swap.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hairstyle swap.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>88816157
It's cool. No worries.
Does this mean I have to put on a name now?
>>
>>88816173
No shit he's not considering her emotions because she refuses to show them. It doesn't help that she constantly flip flops on her opinions, and what she wants. She just won't communicate, so he's unable to have a working relationship with her.

Just like a real life fucking romance, communication is key.
>>
File: Neo With Stufful.jpg (256KB, 1468x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Neo With Stufful.jpg
256KB, 1468x1666px
>>88816212
Perhaps when you find a way to subvert SSSN's ability to kill erections. Kidding. Kidding.
>>
>>88816173
>And that's fine but her aggravation with Sun's constant harassment on the subject is obnoxious. He tailed her for months and constantly hounds her about the WF.
He's mentioned the WF to her twice, the second time because he thought there was a genuine immediate concern involving them (something that was immediately proven true)
>>
It's really hard to actually genuinely hate any character in this show because the writing that goes into them is so baffling or terrible that I can't see anything from an in-universe perspective.
>>
File: Team SMUG.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Team SMUG.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
>>88815850
>R
lel nothing because static character
>W
"Everyone is entitled to their own sorrow, for the heart has no metrics or form of measure. And all of it... irreplaceable."
>B
"Your hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."
>Y
posted

So, Yang got already pottery'd. What's going to happen to Blake and Weiss? Weiss' implies a lot of people dying. My bets go to Winter.
>>
Should Sun slap Blake?
>>
>>88816173
Nah, the scroll toss actually makes it worse. That's a domestic violence warning sign.

Destroying your partners possessions for annoying you is not okay. Slapping your partner for annoying you is not okay. If she honestly didn't want Sun near her, she should have told him to fuck off when the boat landed.
>>
>Al these Anons talk about being married and ok with being treated like shit.

Why even be around those women, have you no self-respect?
>>
>>88816247
Ghira should choke Sun out.
>>
>>88816077
>>88816116
>>88816157
Yeah, I'm not Moose.
I'm the guy from a few nights ago whose 3 year old daughter loves Nora.
>>
>>88816247
if that happens people would still side with Blake and shit on Sun even more
>>
>>88816247
He should just walk away and go back to his team. Guy deserves way better.
>>
>>88816243
Blake's pottery-text kind of already happened, even by the end of the trailer itself. Adam became too obsessed with killing and revenge instead of faunus equality, which burdened her with guilt, and so she left to find liberation her own way
>>
>>88816258
It's physical pain. You can recover from that.

Do you fucking know how expensive phones are though? God damn.
>>
>>88816247
At this point he should just leave Blake and say he had enough of her shit
>>
>>88816274
>3 year old daughter loves Nora.

She has good taste.
>>
>>88816247
Ghira should call out Blake and force her to face her problems like a true cat.
>>
File: mama nikkos time.png (749KB, 1219x1019px) Image search: [Google]
mama nikkos time.png
749KB, 1219x1019px
>>88816155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs

My god

It all makes sense
>>
>>88816274
Have her fill out a beaconship
>>
I used to ship Eclipse, but now I realize Blake and Sun are not meant for each other. It's not just Sun, but Blake is a fuck up too.
>>
File: shes trying.jpg (1MB, 1109x2885px) Image search: [Google]
shes trying.jpg
1MB, 1109x2885px
>>
File: 1470286049113.png (369KB, 599x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470286049113.png
369KB, 599x482px
>>88815992
This is certainly true, and Jaune may be aware of this now or eventually, but does it matter?

All he knows is that he played a part in all of it - that he told Pyrrha to not let anything stop her, which he now knows was him telling her to accept the maiden transfer.

Thus, in his head, he could have prevented all of it. When Qrow says "she chose it" he doesn't think of the lies and manipulations Ozpin and Co could have done, he thinks to that pep talk he had with Pyrrha.

And sure, he's smart enough to remain cautious and see through Qrow's actions, it doesn't mean he can't be stuck in that mental rut as well.
>>
>>88816293
I don't think it's just physical pain. It's the knowledge that someone who is supposed to care about you treating you like garbage, like something to take their stress out on.
>>
File: IMG_2910.png (773KB, 1096x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.png
773KB, 1096x911px
>>88816170
Make little ice creams
>>
>>88816247
Yeah then gtfo of dodge before Ghira finds out. Sun should just dump her ass and go back to Haven, that's where shit's going to go down anyway.
>>
>>88816319
That's actually a great idea.
I'll post that a little bit after lunch.
>>
File: 55558349_p0.png (398KB, 724x973px) Image search: [Google]
55558349_p0.png
398KB, 724x973px
>>88816274
Well done, anon.
>>
>>88816328
d'awww
>>
>>88816151
>"Jauney dear, come here and look at this present Pyrrha made for you"
>Jaune just buries his face in the book he was reading
>He wasnt prepared for Pyrrha's mom to give him a pet name, and was even less prepared to have her throw him head first into Pyrrha's breasts
>Jaune quickly with the help of Pyrrha is soon off of her
>"No no no no! thats not how you do it Pyrrha!"
>"You take your man and BURY his head into your cleavage BURY IT!
>"Like this!" Momma Nikos grabs Jaune and his head seems to disappear between her large breasts
>>
>>88816274
Ohhhhhh. Yeah. I remember you. That's still precious.

>>88816319
Do you three year olds have the attention span for that?

>>88816346
I stand corrected. But based.
>>
>>88816308
Ghira is a mighty panther while Kali is a majestic cougar but unfortunately their daughter is just a no good alley cat.
>>
>>88816377
I hope they adopt Roman, soon.
>>
>>88816367
>Jaune awakens later in a daze.
>"YOU NEARLY KILLED HIM!"
>"I remember it differently."
>"He couldn't breathe!"
>"Jauney dear was enjoying the wonderful sensation of-"
>"Please stop! I can't hear this!"
>"I could stand to hear a bit more."
>All eyes turn to Ren.
>He shrugs, looking indifferent.
>>
>>88816348
Nora = Penny >>> literally everyone else.
>>
>>88816293
It is assault. If a guy hit his girlfriend he would go to jail.
>>
>>88816340
One day. Maybe.
>>
>>88816328
that's not how red cards work
>>
Sun really should just go home, he can do so much better than a shitty kitty like Blake.
I bet those girls from NDGO would put out, he should go try one of them.
>>
>>88816408
Please name one Neo
>>
File: uncaring mother quota.jpg (274KB, 704x989px) Image search: [Google]
uncaring mother quota.jpg
274KB, 704x989px
>>
>>88816330
Maybe.

That's the kind of characterization we could argue about if they actually show him acting or thinking in ways that would suggest it. At the moment all we have to go on in mild paranoia and annoyance with Qrow
>>
File: nora and penny.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
nora and penny.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
>>88816392
>>
>>88816417
Better yet, Yang.
>>
>>88816416
I wouldn't know.
>>
>>88816436
Why does Raven remind me of Rick?
>>
>>88816417
>Sun really should just go home, he can do so much better than a shitty kitty like Blake.

He's friends with Neptune. I highly doubt this.
>>
>>88816417
I feel if he goes back to Haven its better for him because then he will meet team RNJR and possibly help them out on their shit with his team involving also
>>
File: 1457902859523.png (386KB, 1215x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1457902859523.png
386KB, 1215x1068px
>>88816392
Penny = Nora > Ruby By a hair> Everyone except Blake > Blake
>>
>>88816463
>best friends with Neptune
>on a team with Sage and Scarlet
>in love with Blake
How can one monkey have such absolute shit taste.
>>
>>88816496
When you grow up in Vaccuo you take what you can get.
>>
File: 57.jpg (93KB, 1061x597px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
93KB, 1061x597px
>>88816496

Liking Blake was the only display of good taste he's ever had. Look at her.
>>
>>88816496
Scarlet did nothing wrong.
>>
>>88816463
>Sun goes home
>Neptune asks how the hunt went.
>"What hunt?"
>"The hunt for P-"
>Abrupt scene change to a sidewalk view of Neptune being thrown out of a window.
>>
>>88816443
>>88816476
They would be such good friends.
I'm such a sucker for legitimately happy characters.
>Nora and Penny sleepover
>>
>>88816515
I don't like her purple eyeshadow.
>>
File: Meow for me Kitten.png (123KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
Meow for me Kitten.png
123KB, 500x392px
>>88816515
>>88816535
Now she looks better.
>>
>>88816496
>Actual effort in writing could maybe salvage Neptune
>Scarlet did nothing wrong.
>Sage has done nothing at all. Period.
>Blake's already locked down in her shitty characterization.
>>
>>88816496
sage deserved better
>>
>>88816524
he did nothing right either.
>>
File: 1428095983450.png (11KB, 439x310px) Image search: [Google]
1428095983450.png
11KB, 439x310px
>>88816527
It's a crying ass shame we never saw any interaction with them in the series
>>
>>88816550
animal abuse is wrong and anyone who does it is a filthy degenerate shit.
>>
>>88816535

That's my favorite part after her midriff and cat ears.

>>88816526

Jazzy Jeff thrown out compilation.mp4

>>88816550

pls go.

>>88816555

Double trips confirm. Sage deserves better and by better I mean a hot date with Arslan.
>>
>>88816556
He flew pretty good.
>>
File: file.png (247KB, 376x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247KB, 376x512px
>>88816515
>4 ears
God I hate that shit, I wish the faunus had ears in normal places like pic related
>>
File: 53005359_p3.jpg (406KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
53005359_p3.jpg
406KB, 1280x1280px
>>88816496

Because it's his job to make us vaguely care about otherwise boring and / or unlikable characters? I was indifferent towards the monkey at first but he's always surrounded by such shitters that I really started to feel for the guy.
>>
File: Violence.gif (223KB, 457x567px) Image search: [Google]
Violence.gif
223KB, 457x567px
>>88816535
>Penny short-circuits
>>
>>88816583

I do too but I'm with what we got. Also can't hide those under a bow.
>>
>>88816389
>"Ren, when did you get here?" asks Pyrrha
>"I have always been here, and I agree with your mother Pyrrha, you need to bury Jaune's head in your cleavage."
>"How could you say that Ren!?"
>"Cause i havnt seen that guy pitch a tent until his head was buried in tits"
>Momma Nikos puts on a smile
>"See Pyrrha, this Ren knows whats up"
>Pyrrha cant deny that and hangs her head down
>Momma Nikos knows when she has won
>"Now Ren and Nora would you two please part for a time?"
>The two are quick to pick up on the hint but before Nora walks out the door, Momma Nikos grabs her shoulder and hands her a bag and whispers into her ear
>"You are worse then my daughter, but this outfit should help you out with Ren"
>Nora looks into the bag and puts on a blush at just a glance of the outfit, then Momma Nikos shoves her out the door and locks it.
>>
>>88816565
Well there's always the chance of Penny 2.0 joining up and reforming JNPR.

I want to believe.
>>
>>88816619
>As soon as they're out the door, Nora asks how much Pyrrha's mom paid him to say that.
>"Like 100 lien."
>>
File: 420.jpg (451KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
451KB, 886x886px
>>
File: 1481229034578.jpg (315KB, 1280x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1481229034578.jpg
315KB, 1280x1452px
>>88816574
>animal abuse is wrong and anyone who does it is a filthy degenerate shit.
So you admit that Fanus are no better then animals. At least you understand.
>>
>>88816662

oh u
>>
>>88816619
>it was actually a dead mans boner
>he was passed out for the whole thing
>>
File: heard you were talking shit.jpg (68KB, 631x574px) Image search: [Google]
heard you were talking shit.jpg
68KB, 631x574px
>>
>>88816256
This.
>oh, you're invading my personal space, but let me take you home to meet my parents instead of dumping you at a hostel or leaving you at the dock to catch the next boat
>>
File: Deadly Queen.png (808KB, 951x645px) Image search: [Google]
Deadly Queen.png
808KB, 951x645px
>>88814452
Killer Queen has too beautiful for this world
>>
>>88816691
>Qrow's ankle
>>
>>88816371
I feel it wouldn't be too hard.
>Hey sweetie, just point to the one you like best.
>>
>>88816699
>instead of dumping you at a hostel or leaving you at the dock to catch the next boat
>Thinking it's this easy to get rid of Sun

Only thing that can make Sun go away is death or Ghira personally tossing him into the ocean.
>>
>>88816619
>>88816649
>"Only 100?"
>"I want them to finally admit it as much as you do."
>Nora looks in the bag.
>Heavy breathing.jpg
>"Y-Yeah..."
>"So what's in the bag?"
>Nora stops breathing for a moment.
>"Nora?"
>It's like that moment from the nightmare before christmas, where the kid pulls a shrunken head from a box.
>Ren doesn't scream.
>He just looks confused.
>"But how would you even wear it?"
>"I don't know!"
>"You need to put it on, I need to understand this mystery."
>>
>>88816691
Does that look like the face of mercy to you?
>>
File: Killer QUALITY.png (228KB, 372x239px) Image search: [Google]
Killer QUALITY.png
228KB, 372x239px
>>88816711
>>
>>88816740
Fair point.
>>
>>88813664

Nora and Ren have both had their entire families killed in their past. And both of them are still functional and emotionally healthy, so they probably learned how to process their grief.

Pyrrha's just another drop in the bucket of the many people that have died for them, and they only really knew her a year. They're probably over it by now.

Jaune on the other hand, seemingly never had a person die in battle that he knew in his life, in addition to being someone he thought was invincible and he was close too. So he's taking it much harder.
>>
>>88816746
I don't remember a lot of him hanging out with her after being specifically told not to back at school.
>>
File: No weakness.jpg (79KB, 640x817px) Image search: [Google]
No weakness.jpg
79KB, 640x817px
>>88816770
>>
File: hi.png (533KB, 1135x567px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
533KB, 1135x567px
>>88816725
AURA
>>
How would you classify Ren's weapons? They're machine pistols, and I guess knives? Essentially.
>>
File: 1457875935746.jpg (384KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457875935746.jpg
384KB, 600x800px
>>88816639
God I hope so
Only the dead may know peace from hyperactive gingers

>>88816662
Cute
>>
>>88816812
I'd classify them as awful.
>>
>>88816812
Children's toys.
>>
>>88816812
And they are utterly useless. Can't forget that important detail
>>
>>88816746
And yet she still made no attempt.
>>
>>88815797
>She said so
>She said so, AFTER the fact
She's lying, because I remember the livestream of the episode had her shouting "OH MY GOD WHAT" and it was hardly acting because Barb cant act for shit when she's trying.
>>
File: haseoxth2.jpg (57KB, 564x640px) Image search: [Google]
haseoxth2.jpg
57KB, 564x640px
>>88816812
Did you ever play .hack//G.U? Remember when the main character got those really weird gun/knives?
I guess they're like those?
>>
>>88816770
What were they thinking with that original look? Glad they fixed it as the series went on.
>>
>>88816865
Really? Welp. You sure that wasn't her reacting to Death Battle?
>>
Why didn't Monty just get Ren a set of daggers and be done with? He could probably do more with those than whatever the hell he has now
>>
>>88816917
For which, Kira or Killer Queen?

I liked Kira's blonde, slicked back hair more desu.
>>
>>88816921
>Just daggers
>>
>>88816942
What about explosive tipped daggers?
>>
>>88816921
Monty went through a lot of redesigns with Ren's guns. I think that the final version was the "fuck it close enough" iteration.
>>
>>88816865
Except Barb posted that twitter image of her 'missing' an arm as soon as the episode released, a whole week before that livestream.

She even told an anecdote about how she spoiled it for a random RT employee years ago by accident because they gave her one gauntlet and she said 'It's not like I'll need the other one anyway'
>>
>>88816962
If anyone was surprised Yang lost an arm, they clearly didn't think about her character at all.

My first thought after the yellow trailer was "I wonder when she's gonna lose an arm."
>>
>>88816938
Killer Queen. After Kira had switched faces I noticed that they were beginning to tone down the weird ridge above KQ's eyes and even began to make it look a bit more pink.
>>
>>88816998
What made you think that?
>>
>>88816662
>silent giggling
>>
Ironwood's gun would be a fusion of a pistol and a revolver, right? Given it has a slide
>>
>>88817022
I'm not sure. Maybe it was just me. Seemed like the natural thing to do to someone who's so surefire about their abilities.
>>
>>88816754
>This outfit that Nora has on, it defies description
>But Ren cannot deny what it does to him
>His eyes are glued to Nora
>"So Ren, h-how does it look"
>Nora didnt get a response, at least not a verbal one
>Ren just tackled her to the ground and buried his face into Nora's delicious thighs giving them little licks
>Nora lets out little giggle filled moans as she thinks "Thank you Momma Nikos"
>>
File: adam and his arm.jpg (386KB, 1902x4408px) Image search: [Google]
adam and his arm.jpg
386KB, 1902x4408px
>>88816691
That arm is too short
>>
How valid is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVFnkv8x2Eg
>>
>>88817108
>"I don't know if I'd call Jaune "shy", exactly. He did try to ask Weiss to the dance..."
>"You have rivals? Well, we'll need to clear some things up. Tell me about them."
>>
>>88817156
In before people start shitting because the video is done by Fatmanfalling.
>>
>>88817169
>"Well Weiss is from the Schnee family."
>"So she's rich? Good. We start by removing her from her family and wealth. Of course."
>"Wait, wait.."
>"Nikos women have no competition."
>>
>>88817197
At least it isn't an hour long like some other RWBY complaint videos.
>>
>>88817156
Pretty damn valid, all things considered
>>
>>88817197
Shitting on it is a perfectly valid reaction seeing who uploaded it.
That man is incapable of coherent thought and pretends that his videos are somehow the pinnacle of critique.
I'm sure that he has good points in that video, but RWBY being what it is, that would be nigh-impossible.
>>
I saw the newest episode...I don't even know what this show is anymore
>>
>>88816865

Guessing she didn't know it would happen right then, or she was expecting the original fight sequence first and was surprised they changed it immediately to her getting sliced.

She probably just recorded get away from her ragh and that was all the context she knew of that particular scene.
>>
File: But a tango needs two.png (323KB, 774x640px) Image search: [Google]
But a tango needs two.png
323KB, 774x640px
>>88817286
waifus
>>
>>88817233
>"Well before we do that, I need to know what she looks like"
>"Jauney, you have a picture of her right?"
>Jaune slowly pulls out his scroll and shows her a picture of Weiss
>Momma Nikos just stares at it and begins to chuckle
>"M-mom?"
>"T-this is your competition? Oh dear sweet Pyrrha, Weiss doesnt even have breasts, how are you losing to someone like this?"
>The elder Nikos falls over in hysterical fits of laughter
>>
>>88817286
at this point im just here because ive been invested too long to quit now
>>
Sheena still has Noodle....

Kek.
>>
>>88817071
Maybe it's the quote?

Scathing eyes demand that we be symmetrical, one-sided and easily processed. Yet every misshapen spark's unseen beauty is greater than its would-be judgment.

FORESHADOWING
>>
>>88817339
>this
>>
>>88817340
you're new
>>
>>88817286
its Monty fanfic wildride
>>
>>88817286
You're watching a show begin to buckle under its own weight.

They either need to learn to work within their limitations or start whoring the IP so they can make longer episodes
>>
>>88817362
I didn't think she kept the cat
>>
>>88817286
FFVIII fanfiction.
>>
>>88817324
>"What about her teammates? Surely one of them is more of a challenge?"
>"Well, there's Yang, but she and Jaune don't talk much. And I think Blake has something going on with that guy from Haven. And Ruby's two years younger. Then again, it does seem like she's closer to Jaune than Weiss."
>"Let me see a picture, dear."
>>
>>88817380
SOON ENOUGH RWBY SHALL BECOME BLEACH
>>
>>88816441
I'll agree to that, though I hope it's the case. I'd like to see some disturbance and not just plain rational from Jaune.
>>
>>88817422
at this point I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>88814327
>unmade into cinder
>unload into Cinder
Not much difference.
>>
File: RWBY White Rose.png (428KB, 585x404px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY White Rose.png
428KB, 585x404px
>>88815664
Nigga that shit dead
>>
File: dead.jpg (23KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
23KB, 283x302px
>>88817422
>>
>>88817402
>"No no no, this won't do at all."
>"What do you mean?"
>"She's too cute. She's the biggest threat."
>"Ruby? She's just a friend."
>"Be quiet Jauney dear. In time, your friend would become more. A love would blossom between you before you know it. I cannot allow this."
>"I just want live a quiet life..."
>"Not while you're with a Nikos woman you're not."
>>
>>88817422
Bleach was part of their anime homework...
Except Arkos won in Bleach.

>>88817444
Trips confirm that that was how Cindy was made.
>>
File: Winter Gets a new cut.png (346KB, 631x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Gets a new cut.png
346KB, 631x1080px
>>88816200
Holy shit, I love Weiss' new hair, and Ruby's long hair is cute
>>
>>88817422
But who will be the Gin who tries to save us from his own show?

My votes on Gin himself.
>>
>Qrow will never be your uncle
Why live?
>>
File: WR Hair Swap.jpg (156KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
WR Hair Swap.jpg
156KB, 1024x576px
>>88817466
>>
>>88815060
you've put more thought into this than M&K have
>>
>>88817497
Ruby is beautiful regardless of what hairstyle she has.
>>
>>88817485
thank god he isnt
>>
>>88817499
How long before they steal these ideas and combine them all into one horrible hodgepodge of nonsense?
>>
>>88817422
At this point it really wouldn't surprise me. The last two seasons alone introduced 8 McGuffins, at this rate it'll turn into a scavenger hunt with a fucking novela's worth of items.
>>
>>88817511
That was a very nice thing for you to say, Anon

If only you could do that outside of this hellhole
>>
I'll get the bread
>>
>>88817517
do they even Lurk in 4chan?
>>
>>88817520
But when will Qrow reveal that he's half human, half faunus, half grimm, half birdie, half maiden, and half Ozpin?
>>
>>88817541
They deny it like the plague.

But there's no way they don't.
>>
File: l o n g t e r m s h i p.jpg (6KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
l o n g t e r m s h i p.jpg
6KB, 300x57px
>>88817459
>>88817459
>>
>>88817557
What makes you say that?
>>
>>88817527
I do say those things though! It's very disconcerting to my best friend who understands my obsession.
>>
File: Qrows liver.jpg (111KB, 891x896px) Image search: [Google]
Qrows liver.jpg
111KB, 891x896px
>>88817485
>Qrow will never be your uncle
I don't want him with his semblance anywhere near me
>>
>>88817580
>>88817580
>>88817580
>>88817580
>>
>>88817544
After it's revealed that the shopkeeper planned everything from the start.
>>
>>88817567
It's what I would do if I were in their shoes.

Know all of your fanbases, even the awful ones.
>>
>>88817286
Well, what did you think it was?
>>
>>88817459
>"I must nip this in the bud while I have the chance"
>"What do you mean mother?"
>"Jauney must learn that you are best for him, one taste and he will never think of another woman again."
>"B-but mother, shoudnt that wait till marriage?"
>"I cant believe you are my daughter, besides I didnt wait till your father and I were wed.
>>
>>88817606
>"In fact, I didn't even wait until we were in a relationship."
>>
>>88817520
holy shit 8?
can you list them out
>>
>>88817944
Four Maidens and four Relics.
Thread posts: 725
Thread images: 183

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.