[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, Mr Magic Man! I also did not hear you say, "Big McThankies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Was he in the right?
>>
Skeet's an asshole
>>
>>88772670

fuck off nerdtron
>>
you tell me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
>>
>>88772633
Skeet is so fucking lame
>>
Right or wrong, company policy is company policy. A dumb slogan isn't with angering corporate and losing your shitty minimum wage job
>>
>>88772633
Holy shit, go away and take your shitty memes with you back to hell.

>>>/tv/
>>>/v/
>>
>>88772700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNk0y3XArw

Skeet kino confirmed for best kino
>>
>>88772700
To be fair, if you don't enter the sale into the machine, then it doesn't exist and it will appear as though someone is tampering with the money without there being sales.

Neutron should be smart enough to know that.
>>
>>88772700
>Ignoring company policy because you, a guy who literally just got hired, think it's dumb
>Calling things by their scientific name for the sole reason of sounding smarter than everyone else
Jimmy's and asshole, and he's probably never going to get a real job.
>>
I noticed that Libby and Sheen's relationship got closer and closer after Libby changed her hair to braids matching the Egyptian queen from episode "Beach Party Mummy". Very ahead of it's time sneaking a social commentary over early 2000's adolescence interracial romantic relationships over hairstyle. However she is the only character never mentioned in Planet Sheen from the original cast; might this explain the natural male condition of personal historic revisionism when presented with a new environment out of scope from the previous?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.