[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My show is canon, right anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Beware Inhuman scum.jpg (121KB, 1200x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Beware Inhuman scum.jpg
121KB, 1200x1211px
>My show is canon, right anon?
>>
>>88488972
Of course it is.

Why do people get so asshurt about this truth?
>>
>>88488972
Shut up and take off the shirt already.
>>
>>88489092
Could be because the people working on the show themselves are upset that their bullshit isn't canon.
>>
>>88489153
Source?
>>
>>88489179
Some interview where the actress in the op was bashing disney for not wanting to have the show crossover with the movieverse.
>>
So, by this logic, X-Men comics aren't canon because they are never mentioned in Spided-Man comics?
>>
>>88488972
>people not understanding the concept of levels of canon
>not understanding that the definition is always that something is canon TO something else
I swear this used to be something /co/ warned casuals about
>>
>>88489207
The Chloe Bennet one? From a few months ago?

She was bashing the film aspect of Marvel for not doing more to refer to the events of the Defenders/Hive/AoS, not the show's canon itself.
>>
>>88488972
It's Canon as soon as you get your tits out
>>
>>88489234
But the X-Men and Spidey do acknowledge each other's existance, heck Spidey even had his own mutant class for awhile.

AoS acknowledges the MCU but the movies don't give a shit about the show the closest we got was the helicarrier thing in AoU but that was more the tv people deciding to take advantage and give a reason outside the movies as to where Furu got that helicarrier.

MCU movies also don't care about the Inhuman plot, so much that they dropped the movie.
>>
>>88488972
>>>/tv/
>>
>>88489722
bump
>>
Who is the hottest MCU girl and why is it Chloe?
>>
File: ben affleck approves.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
ben affleck approves.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>88489760
>someone managed to save it before her boyfriend hastily deleted it
>>
>>88489740
That anon just hung himself, nice going.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.