[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Gotham-Penguin-Edward.jpg (44KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham-Penguin-Edward.jpg
44KB, 940x545px
How do you feel about pic related?
>>
>>88458576
>>>/tv/
That's how I feel
>>
>>88458576
It was funny until they actually did it.
>>
>>88458595
>Gotham
>Not /co/

Next you're gonna say discussing movies like Waltz with Bashir or Fantastic Planet aren't /co/ because they're not "cartoons".
>>
Glad the girls have something after we've had Harley and Ivy for so long.
>>
>>88458576
No homo at all
>>
File: 14781938441600.gif (1MB, 315x214px) Image search: [Google]
14781938441600.gif
1MB, 315x214px
>>88458576
It's shit. I want Penguin to do more mayor stuff, political shenanigans, not some gay-drama soap opera.
>>
>>88459340
Poor Alfred, he's just so not interested in being there.
>>
Why do fags and dykes have to be in everything?
>>
>>88459587
Because is current year! Don't you know gays make up 90% of the population?
>>
>>88459340
Are they about to make out while alfred is still in the room?
>>
>>88459603
>Every single relationship in Gotham is straight
>But there is one gay one
>And it's not even both characters are gay, Penguin just fell for Eddie who is straight and is probably manipulating the shit out of him
>WAAAHH FAGS RUIN EVERYTHING
>>
>>88459587
"Diversity" and "inclusiveness" are en vogue. Every production wants to be cool by pandering to leftists and liberazis.
>>
>>88459624
>Every single relationship in Gotham is straight
Superman. Also remember Renee Montoya?
>>
>>88459635
It might have something to do with all the fags in hollywood. Don't you remember your high school drama club?
>>
>>88458576
Those this Penguin has three hottie henchwomen?
>>
Technically, the homoeroticism was there on the show between them long before the show acknowledged it.
>>
Montoya had to become a lesbian. She's a Hispanic and Hispanics make the hottest lesbians. Even a talking taco was a Hispanic lesbian.
>>
>>88459673
So three characters are gay. That's not even enough to make two sets of couples.
>>
I'm more annoyed they wrote a love interest for Nigma purely to kill her for plot.

And the resurrections that every cape show does.
>>
>>88460085

Worse. They used the same actress to kill her off....again.

They couldn't banish her to Mandyville?
>>
>>88460104
Some of these plots are way too obvious. How they ended the last episode with Jim is killing my tolerance.

I kind of enjoy Bruce's story though.
>>
>>88460085
>Penguin's father conveniently appears and every bit as conveniently dies because the show needed Penguin to go back to being evil
Gotham has shit writing. Don't even try to pull the "b-but it's campy it's supposed to be shit" bullshit here.
>>
>>88460156
That's what I mean by obvious. I guess it helps that his dad lasted longer than Isabel.
>>
>>88460156
i think his dad gave him the boost he really needed to become the real penguin his dad was telling him how proud he was and how he came up from nothing and how sorry he was to have left him that mixed with him dying sent him over the deep end hard
>>
Gotham can be pretty cliche and dumb at times...but I don't care, it's just a televised series to kill like an hour of time with once a week when it's on

I might get mad at things if this was some movie that was representing the future of Batman films, but it's not, it's just a dumb basic cable show that's basically a giant "what if" to the Batman universe...so as long as it entertains me that's the only expectation I have, and so far I find it entertaining
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.