[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coral is so much better in the comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why did they have to remove his edge and memory loss?
>>
File: Negan is fascinated by faucets.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Negan is fascinated by faucets.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>88447437
They didn't remove his edge, they just tempered it some.

They removed his memory loss because

1. They were pushing Carl aside for the most part(luckily not the case since he's getting his comic story)
2. They toned-down his injury so the brief memory loss wouldn't have made as much sense.
>>
>>88447437
>>>/tv/
>>
Is that Neil Young?
>>
>>88447437
The actor is not very hardcore, so he probably wouldnt be able to pull it off
>>
I hate his haircut
>>
>>88447437
I want to FUCK that Car-
>cleft chin
Ew lol nvm.
>>
>>88447437
Carl, you're an idiot, play a record.
>>
>>88448881
Walking Dead is as much /co/ as capeshit movies.

Kill yourself newfag.
>>
The actor is pretty lame.
He was okay right before his growth spurt.
I remember his season 4 acting was pretty good.
Now he is a gangly mess and really needs to take an acting class.
>>
>>88450532
hey hey my my

Walking Dead will never die
>>
>>88447437
matrim?
>>
>>88450532
Old man you are a lot like me
>>
>>88451946
Nah his acting is fine, he plays the part like he should be playing it.
>>
>comic goes to hershel's farm and almost immediately leaves
>show decides to spend an entire season there

For what reason?
>>
>>88453334
I have no clue. Season 2 was so confusing in their choices
>>
>>88453371
For some reason AMC cut the budget for the show around that time.
>>
>>88453334
>>88453371
>>88453429
AMC didn't raise the season budget but more than doubled the number of episodes, plus they kicked Darabont out
>>
>>88450925
I think it's pretty great since it's so reminiscent of Lori's haircut. Sort of a gleaming token and a wink to his mother's image.

Also a side effect of the second mother figure dying so there's not many people to cut it or cut it well.

His dad probably could but he probably keeps it long for the Lori thing.
>>
>>88453429
>Season 1 was a success and got a pretty good audience for a pilot season
>LET'S CUT THE ENTIRE BUDGET IN HALF FIRE THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT IT TO US SCRAP HIS IDEAS AND MAKE THE SEASON LONGER SO WE CAN GET MORE MONEY OUT OF IT
>>
File: Carl's eye revealed.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Carl's eye revealed.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>88453527
He keeps it long because of his eye wound.

I mean, he's had it longer ever since Lori died but it's really gotten longer following the loss of his eye. He grows it to cover his bandage and the eye

He does look a lot like Lori in this shot before he pulls the hair away though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.