[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post great shows and try to name any bad episodes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1024.jpg (60KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
1024.jpg
60KB, 240x300px
Post great shows and try to name any bad episodes.
>>
>what is: Assisted Suicide
>what is: Spanikopita!
>what is: Venture Libre
>>
>>88405726
Guess who's coming to State Dinner
>>
File: rickmorty.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rickmorty.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>"Get Schwifity"
>"Look who's purging now"
>>
>>88405817
>Spanikopita!
>>>/out/
now
>>
>>88405726
The teddy talk to me episode
>>88405992
Interdimensional cable 2
>>
>>88406149
I don't count clip shows because they are invariably terrible.
>>
>>88405726
Mid-Life Chrysalis
Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner?
Handsome Ransom because Doc and Jackson didn't seem to know what they wanted to do with Captain Sunshine and they bitch about how Captain Sunshine wasn't a pedophile when that's what he fucking was (however the Zeus episode was cool)
The Diving Bell Vs. The Butter-Glider
Spanakopita
>>88405992
the Mr. Poopy Butthole episode and any of their retarded cable episodes
the cable episodes are just them pretending they can improv and failing miserably
it's literally "Dan Harmon was too drunk to write a real episode" the episode, except he did two of them
>>
>>88405992
What is so wrong with the 'get schwifty' episode? The songs are dumb but I can't see the problem with the episode.
>>
>>88405817
>assisted suicide
meh
>spanikopita
>venture libre

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>88406484
Captain Sunshine was just supposed t be a sad crazy stunted man who looks like a Pedo but is just really unaware of how things look. They sort of fucked that up in the very end with a Godfather reference that was really out of character.
>>
>>88406484
>Guess Who's Coming to State Dinner?
Why do people hate this episode? ghost Abraham Lincoln was funny as fuck
>>
>>88406822
I think it's in a relative sense, Venture Bros is a really good show. Guess Who is just a kind of mediocre episode so when compared to the show as a whole it comes out low and someone needs to be picked as the runt of the litter. The other plot with the President just didn't really work out that great. Even if Abe was good the rest of the episode was really forgettable.
>>
>>88406769
If they went for a Michael Jackson angle it would have made more sense to me. They went a little too far with the pedo references.
>>88406822
Ghost of Abraham Lincoln was the only good thing about that episode, the rest of it was really meh-tier.
>>
>>88405817
Spanikopita! was great.
>>
>>88407257
>>88406749
Spanikopita's ending was funny, I'll give it that, but I was bored most of the time. Billy and his arch aren't fun to watch.
>>
>>88406931
They were going for the Michael Jackson references.
If you believe Michael was innocent but plagued by rumors and coincidence that is.
The only Pedo thing sunshine actually did was kiss Hank and again hat was a "you're dead to me" kiss which seemed really out of character for Captain Sunshine. Everything else was either his childish personality, rumors, or had a completely innocent explanation despite looking bad.
>>
File: venturebrosaugust_9116.jpg (63KB, 312x326px) Image search: [Google]
venturebrosaugust_9116.jpg
63KB, 312x326px
>>88407303
>Billy and his arch aren't fun to watch.
Now I know you're just having a giggle.
>>
File: xavier-logo[1].png (473KB, 747x457px) Image search: [Google]
xavier-logo[1].png
473KB, 747x457px
>>
>>88407441
Nah I agree. Past the eat the penny's scene they just made an obnoxious fanboy character and dragged Billy down a bit with that characterization too. Everytime he shows up it basically says "get ready for some sick references" Billy and Pete trying to break into his place was much better than their actual encounter with him.
>>
>>88407404
Sorry, Doc, but that episode just wasn't that good in my opinion. However, I did like what they did with the old Captain Sunshine in the Zeus episode, so part of me is glad that they created the characters in the first place.
>>88407441
I think its funny in a sort of laughing-at-yourself kind of way, since they're fighting over worthless trivia. It's not even history or literature, it's comics and cartoons.
>>88407525
There is no bad episode of Xavier: Renegade Angel.
>>88407534
Okay, I will admit, the "eat the pennies" scene was fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1462152776388.jpg (81KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462152776388.jpg
81KB, 550x512px
>tfw any bad episode in Venture Bros is still 4x better than the worst episode of my otherwise favorite show

It's Steven Universe
>>
>>88405817
>>88406484
>Spanikopita

>>88405992
>Get Schwifty

You can go fuck yourselves with an inanimate carbon rod.
>>
>>88406484
>two of them
All the cock joke B stories in the world can't excuse that second episode
>>
>>88407658
you and I have the same taste, friend
it's amazing how low SU can get on the really terrible episodes and still be considered my favorite currently airing show
>>
>>88407658
at least you realize it, anon
>>88407787
what did you like so much about Spanikopita?
>>88407909
the first episode was more than enough but then they had to do a second
nothing's worse than the fucking poopy butthole episode, though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.