[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smallville Season 11 Pt. 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 242

>Previous Smallville Threads
>>88178259
>>88199419
>>88221305
>>88249895
>>88273431
>>88301937
>>88326264
>>88355592
>>88381206

>I had actually left out part 7 in one of the prior threads.
>>
>Thread THeme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuqtz_9JMfc

Starting the trek home meow. Stopping by a shop on Campus to get food. Please send bumps if you can!!!
>>
>>88402802
StoryBro I have to say I'm days late to this Smallville party but I spent the last two weeks reading every single page of your Snyder dump. (Except for All Star which 404'd on me during issue 2)

Can I just say, you are a truly amazing human being. I'll read whatever you decide to share. And I hope all of your schooling goes well!

Oh yeah, did you ever get those mediafire links up?
>>
>>88402802
Cool
>>
>>88403297
Didn't get mediafire links but I did get it all uploaded to mega. Once I"m done with this week if you're really set on mediafire links I"ll set what I can do. Until then.
>>
ALSO MEGA LINKS ARE HERE
>Replace "abcd" with mega

GRANT MORRISON SAGA
https://abcd.nz/#F!j1cjHLLL
Link Key: !98uA9Y1aq1sEcSGiL0MPnQ

MILLER SAGA
https://abcd.nz/#F!211BgKzL
Link Key: !1NaedsJI_gw_0pBVJ9GUkQ

SNYDER SAGA (should be finished by tonight--the last file is UPLOADING MEOW)
https://abcd.nz/#F!ShtFWIIS
Link Key: !o3Xv6pnhpXZmEfcvJZ8EDg

Password found here at 1:56 mark (give or take a second).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz26JnEMNT0
>>
>>88403297
Check this out.
>>88403736

Working on getting the Smallville links organized.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Anyone happen to completely download the SNyder epic? Haven't had the chance to test it because bandwidth is pricey
>>
>>
Oh no. Oh no no no no.
>>
These spoilers are tied to the last page of Issue 7
>Prior Darkseid Appearances
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s16uvogKuTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4caKg89dw

>General Question
Supposedly while many heroes and villains have multiversal counterparts, Darkseid is a constant, with him being the same singular being across incarnations. So does that apply to this guy, meaning this is the same Darkseid we saw in Final Crisis/New 52 or is this Darkseid specific to Smallville? Also did Darkseid always have these abilities? (Resurrection, possession, smoke form, etc).
>>
>>88403753
Oh man you are the bomb! Thanks a million
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>I'm the sun.
The words that tell you exactly what kind of person Luthor is.
>>
>>
>But I most certainly do not want you to be "my first".
God damn, Lex. I love your reasoning but you're still a monster. I love that he just casually admits to murdering a bunch of people in his previous life but he's trying to not quite be that person again. Luthor is Season 11 is "extremely misguided", although he does have some good intentions. Season 5-7 Luthor was a straight up monster.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
How in god's name was this Supes strong enough to literally push planet Apocalypse away from the Earth? He's never pulled off anything close to that before.

I'm glad that BQM answered my Darkseid question. During the Season 10 finale Darkseid wasn't at full power when this Supes stopped him, and all he did was stall Darkseid, not destroy him. Lastly, has Darkseid always been capable of entering multiple universes seemingly at once? That's amazing/terrifying.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
IF that's what I think it is, Superman just did something very very very stupid.
>>
Yep, that was exactly what I thought it was. On a different note, this is the most amazing ending for Darkseid I could have ever hoped for.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88404611

what's the significance of this?
>>
>>
>>
>>88404765

>the super family

fuuuuuuck yea
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88404931
From my understanding, Clark more/less gave Darkseid his own Fortress of Solitude which has access to some of the largest data banks of untold and advanced knowledge from hundreds of worlds, and now this monumental resource is in the hands of Darkseid. From the provided crystal it's uncertain as to what he can accomplish. In Superman Returns the fortress contained crystals that could fundamentally change the land mass of planets/or maybe it was make a new planet.

Ultimately Darkseid now has the resources necessary to create a new world for himself as a consolation prize for not conquering earth, his NEW GENESIS (planet that housed the New Gods in Kirby's universe).
>>
>>
>>88405119
I might be extending too much with the creation of planets bit but Darkseid having access to untold alien technologies and secrets of the universe scares the ever living fuck out of me.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Right now I'm browsing amazon purchasing christmas gifts for me, anyone care to recommend hardcovers I should purchase?

Right now I'm thinking about
>Secret Warriors Vol. 1-6 Hardcover (should be complete series).
>The Authority Volumes 1+2.
>The Planetary Omnibus
>JLA - Deluxe Edition Vol. 1-4 (this one has to be paperback).
>Snyder 1-10 Hardcover + Black Mirror
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Stone cold, Lex. Went back and re-read and this really was self-defense. They were going to prevent him from leaving because they were likely to murder him.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Well...shit

Here's the posting order for the next upcoming threads.

~~~~~~~Elseworlds Supes~~~~~~~
1. Superman Adventures (Millar)
2. Superman - Secret Identity
3. Superman - Birthright (Waid)
4. All Star Superman (Morrison)

~~~~~~~Post Crisis Supes~~~~~~~
5. Joe Casey - Adventures of Superman
6. Geoff Johns - (Secret Origin, Up Up and Away, Last Son, Escape from Bizarro World, Legion of Superheroes, Braniac).
7. Action Comics #775
8. Kurt Busiek Superman? (I'd appreciate issue numbers).

(If peeps can recommend other Post-Crisis Superman stories I'd be appreciative).

-----Batman Revisited because peeps asked.---
1.Batman and Robin (Tomasi)
2. Robin, Son of Batman
3. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader

-----------------Other Publishers-----------
1. Authority/Planetary
2. Powers (Bendis) - At least Volume 1
3. The Dark Tower (until the End of the Gunslinger)

-- SUPERBRO SAGA --
I found a link on reddit that appears to have a complete chronology of all of Superbro's adventures. If someone could clarify whether or not that list is miss/less accurate I could start collecting and compliling the Superbro Saga and get it uploaded to mega ASAP.
https://www.reddit.com/r/comicreadingorders/comments/38q6oh/character_superman_new_52/

>Additional thoughts, I'm willing to move the Superbro saga to the end of Post-Crisis Superman.
>After I would continue on with the threads as posted.
>I'm thinking about adding WildC.A.T.s volume 3 to the other publishers set of comics.
>Also going to add Casanova by Fraction and Umbrella Academy
>>
>>88406455
>Well...shit
>
>Here's the posting order for the next upcoming threads.
>
>~~~~~~~Elseworlds Supes~~~~~~~
>1. Superman Adventures (Millar)
>2. Superman - Secret Identity
>3. Superman - Birthright (Waid)
>4. All Star Superman (Morrison)
>
>~~~~~~~Post Crisis Supes~~~~~~~
>5. Joe Casey - Adventures of Superman
>6. Geoff Johns - (Secret Origin, Up Up and Away, Last Son, Escape from Bizarro World, Legion of Superheroes, Braniac).
>7. Action Comics #775
>8. Kurt Busiek Superman? (I'd appreciate issue numbers).
>
>(If peeps can recommend other Post-Crisis Superman stories I'd be appreciative).
>
>-----Batman Revisited because peeps asked.---
>1.Batman and Robin (Tomasi)
>2. Robin, Son of Batman
>3. Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader
>
>-----------------Other Publishers-----------
>1. Authority/Planetary
>2. Powers (Bendis) - At least Volume 1
>3. The Dark Tower (until the End of the Gunslinger)
>
>-- SUPERBRO SAGA --
>I found a link on reddit that appears to have a complete chronology of all of Superbro's adventures. If someone could clarify whether or not that list is miss/less accurate I could start collecting and compliling the Superbro Saga and get it uploaded to mega ASAP.
>https://www.reddit.com/r/comicreadingorders/comments/38q6oh/character_superman_new_52/
>
>>Additional thoughts, I'm willing to move the Superbro saga to the end of Post-Crisis Superman.
>>After I would continue on with the threads as posted.
>>I'm thinking about adding WildC.A.T.s volume 3 to the other publishers set of comics.
>>Also going to add Casanova by Fraction and Umbrella Academy

Cool
>>
And now we're officially starting the final major arc in the Smallville universe. God bless BQM for writing this stellar series and proving that he's one of the most capable writers of this generation (even if he's not acknowledged as such). Having to juggle at minimum 10 different characters that all have distinct voices and personalites is a feat, having to work with the tools preestablished but other writers and paying tribute while adding is another, and writing a satisfying finale that dwarfs the previous season 10 finale (this is a Superman comic, we're not getting a downer ending).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I just got an idea, how would peeps feel about me posting Action Comics: The Black Ring?
>>
Bottom panel needs to be a reaction image.
Currently watching Smallville Season 10 - Episode 10 "Luthor", and now I want to ship Tess with Clark SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88404096

Per your Darkseid question, when I read the part where Clark and Lois run into Darkseid, it sounds like they are running into the same one.

In the current canon, the Darkseid that destroyed Earth 2 is the same one that attacked Earth Prime (or New Earth - whatever they are calling the main continuity now) in the New 52 Justice League origin and the same one they just faced last year in Darkseid War. Ditto the New Gods.

So that would mean we only have ONE Mister Miracle, Barda, etc.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88404611
>>88405119

Presumably, the Fortress AI would still be as controlling as the one in Clark's Smallville universe (the Prime Smallville, I guess) - and Darkseid did refer to it as a "New Genesis" versus a NEW Apokolips, so not as dark a possible premonition.

Clark also owns up to the fact that it's a risk and a risk that needs to be taken, and also for the AI.

If the AI was this sentient in being pro-active and taking care of itself, it would never have answer Luthor's questions in Superman Returns, and never would have done anything for the non-El Kryptonians that tried to take the Fortress from All Star Superman, or allowed the Cyborg Superman in Supergirl access to Clark's Fortress on that show in the current season.

So perhaps the AI can prevent Darkseid from doing serious harm or damage (that he could not have done or managed on his own) with it's resources.
>>
>>
>>
>>88406835
So does that mean the Orion we saw at the beginning of Final Crisis is the same one we saw in the Wonder Woman series, just altered due to the New52?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Anyone play the finale of the Telltale Batman series today? I haven't yet and would like to hear another anon's thought.
>IF you decide to share please do not include any spoilers.
>>
>>
Every time I think I've grown accustomed to Oliver's new costume I think how much better he would look with the sleeveless hoddy and shades in this scene. The helmet's giving me a total Captain America from the first Avengers movie vibe.
>Could just be me who thinks this.
>>
>>
>>88407125
I deleted my save file, i could pay all 5 episodes .
>>
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIP HAS COME TO PASS!!!!

>>88407160
My save file for episode 4 got corrupted. I had finished the episode and decided to make a copy so I can make different choices on the second file. The only problem is that when I started up the new file one my previous BIG choices was changed (Harvey's face changed from Scarred to normal) which drove me up the wall. As the intro continued I found that more of my choices had changed with made absolute no sense to me so I went back to play the original AND THE SAME SHIT HAPPENED! I had to do the only thing I could and restarted the series.

After playing through the first couple episodes multiple times I think I've finally decided what type of character to play.
>I'm going for Suave/Bro Bruce that unfortunately thinks with his Penis.
>Is going to "play the game" with Penguin and the board.
>My Batman is stone cold hardass that doesn't kill but fucks your ship up.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
I originally went after Penguin at the end of Episode 4 while Two Face visited the Manor burned it to the ground. Now that I'm starting the series over, I'm not sure if I'm going to stick to that decision.
>I like the idea of Two-Face being endgame, but I really want to stick it to Penguin as soon as possible. I think I should just realize that I'll eventually gather evidence as Batman to deal with cobblepot so in essence he should be a second priority.
>>
>>
>>
>>88407337
Weird thing to comment on but I love that Chloe ended up getting pregnant because it actually gave us a frame of reference for how much time has passed throughout this series without having to rely on time/data captions. I hate it when I can't tell how long a story is supposed to be. Could be the difference between months and years.

>Can anyone clarify how long Doc Ock was running around in Pete's body? I assumed it was between 8-12 months but I never had anything definitive.
>>
>>
>>
Is it egotistical for me to use a tripcode in other threads beyond my storytimes? Never heard any hard or fast rules on that.
>>
For those of you that may have played the Telltale game and decided to go full on terror of the night, how did you personally deal with Gordon being pissed as hell at you for being a psychopath? I guess I'm just kinda worried about alienating Jim because I always liked Batman and Gordon's relationship and don't want to completely ruin it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88404916
>The monitors are Sayajins
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>88406551
>2. Superman - Secret Identity

Here - I already have links for these:

Superman - Secret Identity 01 (of 04) (2004) (Digital-HR) (Minutemen-PhD)
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/U6LCF2KI/file.html

Superman - Secret Identity 02 (of 04) (2004) (Digital-HR) (Minutemen-PhD)
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/fcyBpvy3/file.html

Superman - Secret Identity 03 (of 04) (2004) (Digital-HR) (Minutemen-PhD)
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/ONS8oJWH/file.html

Superman - Secret Identity 04 (of 04) (2004) (Digital-HR) (Minutemen-PhD)
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/JiwrQhAV/file.html

>>88407004
I haven't read the WW arc yet, but I know about it and read him in Superman v3 (new 52, PSI War which is also another crappy arc that I don't think needs to be story-timed) and Superman/WW.

I think the changes in him would be consistent with the other ways they changed characters in the New 52 (for example, our main Clark lost both his parents and Jonathan didn't die a natural death, but they were both killed in an accident, which per Morrison, was intentional, so murder by an extra-dimensional entity).

So, short answer, yes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And thus concludes Pt. 10 of the Smallville epic!!! I'll see if I can manage to get all of these stories uploaded to mega tomorrow so I can end that thread with a bang.

As stated already, tomorrow with Pt. 11 we will finish Smallville and instead of immediately going with the order I had initially posted (Superman Adventures by Mark Millar), instead I'll post other Superman comics that I whole hardheartedly enjoy till I hit the image limit, that way I can start the upcoming series with its own thread..
>>
>>88408254
am I the only person who thinks being able to "hack" alien technology is one of the most unbelievable things there is in comics/books/movies?
>>
>>88408319
Yes yes and more yes. I still love Independence Day though.
>>
>>88408412
like in this story it's not quite as bad because you have people with alien tech experience and have encountered the Monitor tech before, but good lord having Felicity hack Dominator tech after 15mins of 1st encountering it on Arrow was beyond believable
>>
>>88408510
Arrow has now become absolutely irredeemable in my eyes. Season 2 was sooo good and everything after wasn't lol
>>
>>88408542
i'm convince Ollie died on the mountain in season 3 and everything after is Felicity dreaming, everything makes more sense then at least.
>>
>>88406058
>>88406076
>>88406093
>>88406108

;_:
>>
>>88408290

you never storytimed Titans and Harbinger?
>>
>>88408704
Totally spaced on that. I'll make sure it gets included at the end of Continuity
>>
>>88408290
Thank you
>>
>>88408319

There are things that are fundamental in physics, so someone from another part of the galaxy or universe would have some fundamental ways to hack something - possibly no where near as easy as it's shown on TV (where everyone in the Delta Quadrant, despite being two quadrants and generations of distance away) could easy get onto and steel Voyager right from under the crew's eyes.

But yes, some things would be uniform, simple 1s and 0s (simple building blocks of physics for things like medications, biology, etc., and other things that might be useable in an interstellar war).
>>
Guys, I think i found what I've been looking for. Behold is the posting order for the entirerty of the new 52. I can post all of Superbro from start to finish including all of his main series, his side series with Batman and Wonderwoman, AS WELL AS ALL OF HIS APPEARANCES IN JUSTICE LEAGUE WHICH INCLUDES FOREVER EVIL AND DARKSEID WAR! I hope everyone here is ready for the ride of their lives.
>>
>>88410977
that sounds like complete bullshit to me
>>
>>88411602

The basic building blocks of the universe are an actual thing, or did you not learn any science.

Any computer system is simply code, it literally is ones and zeros. ANYONE with sufficient resources (mainly excess computer access to say do a brute force attack) can hack into any system.

The question would be, for example, designing a virus that could actually attack their system in any meaningful way.
>>
>>88411378
>FOREVER EVIL

This was a florid mess that didn't really change anything, and if you are doing Darkseid War are you going to do the one shots?

You at minimum need to do the Superman one.
>>
>>88412508

Justice League - Darkseid War - Superman 001 (2015) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/6sVCqgz5/file.html
>>
>>88412541
Cool
>>
>>88402802
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 242

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.