[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a racism is bad PSA episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 29

>it's a racism is bad PSA episode
>>
Good. We're probably going to need more of those quickly.
>>
>>88212094

I like how even after Discount Captain Atom apologizes at the end, they still tell him to fuck off and insist that he can never redeem himself, and it just causes him to reinforce his previous beliefs and make no actual improvement.
>>
>>88212094

>There has never been a racism PSA about a black person bullying a white person for being white

Because we all know that never happens in real life.
>>
>>88212094
Can they really trust the guy who told them to genocide the monster race? I mean what if he was just racist against them too
>>
>>88212119
Also they sort of genocided a race solely at his word they were bad dudes.
Not to imply racists are all genocidal monsters but his character is in question and you just used it as the sole basis of killing those bug things. Hell you shouldn't have committed genocide solely on anyone's word the guy could be all the good parts of Ghandi, a little more research would required.

>>88212136
Racism PSAs are bad enough we don't need to drag "WHITE PEOPLE GET IT TOO" into them.
>>
>>88212145
kek, this is the best part

the whole time they are throwing out slurs about the alien race they are on their way to exterminate, meanwhile they get upset because one of them got called a spacespook

And the fact that they have Cyborg be the one who talks to Starfire about being belittled based on their physical appearance was so unsubtle I burst out laughing
>>
>>88212136
I swear there was an episode about it in The Proud Family and I'm pretty sure anti-white sentiments crop up in Static Shock.

>>88212182
It's actually one of the few jokes from Teen Titans that actually lands. For an action comedy that show was seriously unfunny.
>>
>>88212119
>I like how even after Discount Captain Atom apologizes at the end, they still tell him to fuck off and insist that he can never redeem himself, and it just causes him to reinforce his previous beliefs and make no actual improvement.

>LOL, you are actually pretty good for a nigger!

>What I did was not different from what any other from my people could have done.

>LOL, you are so butthurt! I tried! I guess you all are a bunch of niggers!
>>
>>88212094
>Racism is bad episode
>Triggers a bunch of white people

gee i wonder why
>>
>>88212203

Yeah, Space Racist or whatever he was definitely didn't turn over much of a leaf at the end and I don't feel sorry that the TT refused his half-assed "apology".

THAT SAID, Tamaranians are a fuckin warmongering race that's made up of nothing but psycho barbarians hellbent on conquering the universe and slaughtering and enslaving everyone.

Even in the waterd down TT cartoon, that's how they're portrayed. In the flashback origin episode, Starfire is depicted behaving that way before the Earthling characters teach her the superior ways of them civilized culture and she learns how to not act like a rampaging savage.

So... justified racism on the part of that guy? I think he had good reason to dislike Tamaranians. They're really shitty.
>>
>>88212201
>The Proud Family
I know that apparently they had an anti-racism episode involving a Muslim kid that ended with his house being vandalized with graffiti.

And when I say it ended with that, I mean that apparently the episode just ended right there. Because that's the best way to end an anti-racism story.
>>
>>88212201
It HAS to be on purpose, he does a little pause before he says robot because he realizes she has no context for "black".
>>
File: e2d1c8039dc25cf3a50fb4ab01f5b1ae.jpg (360KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
e2d1c8039dc25cf3a50fb4ab01f5b1ae.jpg
360KB, 1000x665px
>>88212094
I've never seen this episode, someone gimme a TL;DR.
Have some booty for your troubles
>>
>>88212201
>Static Shock

Static Shock had several episodes about racism, but none of them were about discrimination of white people.

It was a Dwayne McDuffie show, anon. Do you really think he'd ever do an episode like that?
>>
>>88212222
I liked it. Robin's voice acting was particularly good, and Starfire going, "No, no, no guys its fine." was in character. The ending could've been a little better but it wasn't bad for the time.

t. white guy.
>>
>>88212222
>unsubtly hamfisting in a message that belongs on the wall of kindergarten classroom by making ludicrous strawmen and foregoing interesting plotlines in favor of one that can be spliced into literally any cartoon ever
>not being insulting
>>
>>88212222
delete this
>>
you know what would have made the episode better if there was a reason for the racism. Tamaran is a warlike society maybe for centuries they were marauders and warlike causing chaos, they were finally beat back but because of the mayhem they caused they have this stigma against them for all the pain they caused
>>
>>88212288

who are you quoting?
>>
>>88212228
They don't really seem like space warmongerers in the cartoon, they only have one planet and they were easily intimidated into line by Blackfire and her army of Drone spaceships posing as an 'invading army'.

It also seems like they don't have any of the same powers as Blackfire and Starfire
>>
>>88212292
this

they could have just implied he didn't like tamaranians because he ran into Blackfire once, or something along those lines

but no, his reasons are unexplained, and instead, it's implied that Tamaranians are thought of as an inferior species, despite all evidence shown thus far to prove this false, and their culture as shown in the wedding episode IS primitive
>>
>>88212304
hes just being an alt-right retard, just ignore them or they call for backup from /pol/.
>>
>>88212253
The Titans are in space or some shit.
They meet a Space Hero who needs their help.
After they help him out in a minor skirmish he gives everyone compliments except Starfire.
When Starfire tries to talk to im when no one else is around he calls her a Nigger.
They go onto keep helping him fight more evil aliens, he keeps calling her a nigger but nobody else understands what it means so they let it slide.
Cyborg calls Starfire a nigger and she gets mad at him and she explains what nigger means.
And he says that's not cool and he gets it because he's a bla.....cyborg. To be fair being a hulking cyborg would probably earn a lot more ostracization than being black
They genocide all the evil aliens and Cyborg tells Robin and the Titans tell Space Racist to fuck off
>>
>>88212271

The good news is that not all white people are racists. It's just that it tends to rub certain people the wrong way like >>88212278

Because people hating a whole race of people for no real reason never happens in real life. Right?

The thing about PSAs is that you're supposed to at least agree with the moral of the story. It's just that some don't believe in it. It's amazing how often these types of problems are attached to unpopular characters and shown to be in the wrong and yet people still think that way.
>>
>>88212136

Not a cartoon, but there was a Nickelodeon kids show in the 90s called Space Cases.

The main character was a black guy and he was racist against one of the alien characters (played by a white guy) because one of their kind had killed his dad during a war. So his arc is learning "not all of them are bad" and he has to stop being a racist.

But yeah, I've never seen it done in a cartoon. Just live action kids shows.
>>
>>88212094
Around blacks, never relax. Especially if they're cyborgs.
>>
>>88212136
It happens in real life, the only difference is black people usually aren't in a position of power to do anything about it.

The more you know.
>>
GAS THE TROQS
SPACE WAR NOW
>>
>>88212341
Thanks Anon, have some more booty
>>
>>88212375
>Aren't usually in a position of power
Beating your ass is a comfy position
>>
>>88212395
So, do you have any opinions you yourself have constructed, or do they all come from /pol/?
>>
>>88212278
> unsubtly hamfisting in a message that belongs on the wall of kindergarten classroom

I'll give you that

> by making ludicrous strawmen

But that's not fair. Val Yor was a completely believable character. He was genuinely friendly anD decent guy until his racism came up. He even tried to keep it in check to a degree. He wasn't some space nazi, he was a hero with some bigoted ideas that he wouldn't really back down from. Those are real people.

>>88212288
Hate group enlistment is on the rise in the US, this is documented and Donald Trump has definitely courted that audience to a degree.

I don't think Trump is the next Hitler, but you can't ignore that people who like Hitler overwhelmingly supported Trump this election. It's probably not going to end up in camps, but let's not pretend the next 4 years of policy is going to be equal for everyone if Trump sticks by half the shit he claimed he would.
>>
>>88212402
No, but one wrong doesn't make a right, either.
>>
>>88212411

"Must be /pol/" is the new "check your privilege". Anytime someone comes up with a response that challenges your beliefs or threatens your glass house, just yell "check your /pol/" then drop the mic and run away.

A foolproof stratagem.
>>
>>88212379
SMASH THE GEMS

KILL THE KRYPTS

PUNISH THE PREDS

SPLAT THE NIDS

CULL THE MONKEYS

TAME THE TERRANS

SPACE
WAR
NOW
>>
>>88212433
>Haha anal rape, so funny guys!
>a response

Right.
>>
>>88212433

Not that anon but at least I know not all bottom feeding racists come from /pol/.
>>
File: what_the_fuck.png (431KB, 396x539px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.png
431KB, 396x539px
>>88212434
>SPLAT THE NIDS
Excuse me go fuck yourself you basic, unevolved piece of shit.
>>
>>88212136
There was that superman comic where blackface lois lane infiltrated black people and found a guy that was racist or something. He got over his racism when she gave him a transfusion at the end though.
>>
>>88212341
>And he says that's not cool and he gets it because he's a bla.....cyborg. To be fair being a hulking cyborg would probably earn a lot more ostracization than being black

I almost consider this reaction a litmus test for people. On a team where everyone except Robin is arguably non-white(or non-human), Cyborg is still, to a lot of people, just "the black one"
>>
Oh boy it's a

>White boys think they know racism

thread.

Real talk: You don't know racism because you've never been the victim of it. You don't know the struggle, you don't know how it feels, you never will, so you don't get to talk about it. That's one privilege you DON'T own, and you white boys ought to be grateful because of it.

You'll never know and that's a good thing. You never had to come from where we've been, so don't act like you know cause you don't.
>>
>>88212136
Static stopped a black supremacist from bombing the fuck out of all non blacks
>>
>>88212547
Is there anyway for me to donate my (You)'s to the NAACP?

I want them to go to a good cause.
>>
File: Untitled.png (127KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
127KB, 500x301px
>>88212094
boi
>>
>>88212547
Did you know white people do experience it when they are called racists?
>>
>>88212547

Wasn't this the moral of a South Park episode?

Stan tries to come to terms with Token after his dad says nigger but Token won't listen to him and finally Stan realizes that because he'll never be a victim of oppression it's a topic he doesn't get to discuss or ever claim to understand.

So White People are apparently segregated from discussing this topic. It's a Blacks Only thing.
>>
>>88212547
>White friends go to Japan for Study Abroad Program
>come back home complaining about how racist japanese people are and that it should have been nuked a 3rd time
>realize that they never been on the receiving end of racism before so they don't know how to handle it when it finally happens
>>
>>88212598

Two wrongs make a right in action again.

Bravo, anon.
>>
>>88212592
>it's a topic he doesn't get to discuss or ever claim to understand.
How to breed apathy: 101

This is why white nationalism is rising.
>>
>>88212602
Im actually kind of glad they study abroad though.

If they hadn't, they would have continued to live in their little bubble of invalidating minorities experience with racism. Granted, japanese racism isn't as aggressive as American racism.
>>
>>88212547
>white people have such an easy life that they pretend to be persecuted POC on a cartoon imageboard for kicks
>>
>>88212592
>>88212622
>>88212547

White people are allowed to join the discussion about racism. But the only thing they're allowed to say is "I'm sorry."
>>
>it's a /co/mblr episode
>>
>>88212626
lol nigger
>>
>>88212119
>>88212203
>>88212228
It's been a while since you guys have seen the episode probably, but Val Yor smiles as he's leaving, suggesting he may have had his mind changed but didn't show it out of pride or something.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e2mlf
See for yourself.
>>
>>88212626
>Granted, japanese racism isn't as aggressive as American racism.
Did you know in Japan you can discriminate against another race with no repercussion by the law?
>>
>>88212669
probably closer to four generations since black women pop babies out at 14
>>
>>88212094
fuck you that was the best episode on the topic ever made
>>
>>88212119
>apologizes
Doesn't he say something like "you're not so bad for a troq"? Not exactly an apology. Hes still a racist, just a racist making an exception.
>>
>Amerifats think they know oppression
AYY LMAO.
Same shit as first world feminists who think they're oppressed.
>>
>>88212693
lol
>>
File: 1480682856028.jpg (215KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480682856028.jpg
215KB, 1280x1440px
>>88212686
Based Japs
>>
>>88212669

Right. Rightrightrightrightright. Okay. Sure.

When you been legally declared 3/5 of a person then you get to talk shit like you been there done that. When you been told you can't eat here or drink there or do this or do that or be what you want because of what you are then you get to talk. When you been shot dead in the street by a cop because of your color and "he got scared" when you didn't do shit and then the cop gets off the hook because everyone in power is white then maybe you got a point.

Look me up when you've been there. Then we'll talk. Until then youd best sit down.
>>
>>88212730
Reminder that YOU have never been legally declared 3/5ths of a person
>>
>>88212182
>>88212201
>>88212252
>black anon here
i used to be IN FUCKING LOVE with tt when i was little but i was to young to truly appreciate it or notice stuff like this. Plus it's been so long that if i watched it right now that my exprince of it would be almost as if i watched it for the first time.

that being said from what you guys have shown me i think the fact that they used cyborg was fairly subtle in context. sure for an adult living in a world of sjw's and constant race baiting it's pretty obvious but back when i was little i didn't know about all that kind of stuff. when i was little i'm 99% sure that i wouldn't have seen the undertones and totally would have bout cyborg'd decriminalization from being a machine-man.

do you think that beastboy would have been a better consultant for starfire for this kind of thing?
sure the fact that he is a green skinned Caucasian would have been less obvious and a fresher take on the whole racism thing but the thing is i don't think it fits his personality to have moments like this. cyborg and BB both have there silly side but i would expect cyborg to gravitate towards seriousness more.
>>
>>88212730
Let go of your anger man, its foolish to think that you at this current time dont have the equal rights as any other man in america.
>>
>>88212730
Literally none of those things have happened to you, you stupid monkey
>>
>>88212659
Im mexican but ok
>>
>>88212626
Maybe it's because the Japanese actually benefit from cross cultural exchanges with Americans, even with nukes considered.
>>
File: nigger 4.png (574KB, 618x904px) Image search: [Google]
nigger 4.png
574KB, 618x904px
>>88212730
>>
>>88212686
Would you rather be denied entry in some shitty club or store for being a non japanese or dragged out of your home and lynched under a big oak
>>
>>88212420
>Hate group enlistment
You mean like BLM?
>>
>>88212626

Wrong.

This is how they greet foreigners at airports.

https://youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>88212754
They have no idea what they're talking about, that scene is fantastic.
>>
File: 1475027272933.png (769KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475027272933.png
769KB, 994x720px
>>88212730
>When you been legally declared 3/5 of a person then you get to talk shit like you been there done that
Are you 149 years old? You were born before the 14th Amendment was passed?

>When you been told you can't eat here or drink there or do this or do that or be what you want because of what you are then you get to talk.
Are you older than 53 years old? Were you capable of going to eateries on your own before the year 1964?

>When you been shot dead in the street by a cop because of your color and "he got scared" when you didn't do shit and then the cop gets off the hook because everyone in power is white then maybe you got a point.
Are you gonna do hoodrat shit around cops and expect them to not treat you as a hostile party? Are you gonna riot in the streets and act like a literal ape when justice doesn't go the way you want it to?

>telling anyone they're not allowed to speak or stand up
Nigger it's just more proof everyone hates everyone. You haven't experienced shit yourself, and you never will. Keep blaming whitey for your own shortcomings, I'm sure that'll magically fix everything.

Fuck /co/mblr.
>>
>>88212433

It's a suitable response to how you fucks have gotten as whiny and triggered as sjws about everything.
>>
>>88212792
>You mean like BLM?

The leaders of BLM have been invited to the White House on multiple occasions. They ain't a hate group, you just can't handle the message.
>>
>>88212791
>or dragged out of your home and lynched under a big oak
... what year is this?

I thought this was 2016.
>>
>>88212791
>dragged out of your home and lynched under a big oak
Both are bad which is what i'm pointing out. Also what has the KKK done in the last 30 years?
>>
>>88212452

>Lion wats gazelle

>FUCKING WHITE RACISS
>>
>>88212813
>They ain't a hate group, you just can't handle the message.
What message? You mean shoot first, ask questions later?

Cause that's the message I get every time they encourage rioting before due process is carried out.
>>
File: nigger (2).jpg (281KB, 1440x1105px) Image search: [Google]
nigger (2).jpg
281KB, 1440x1105px
>>88212814
>taking bait seriously
At least I have an excuse to post the dumb shit I have.
>>
>>88212791
In Japan they used to outlaw foreigners and entering or leaving the country was forbidden under penalty of death
>>
>>88212814
There are still people being lynched in some states in America to this day.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/video/mississippi-man-found-hanging-in-tree-was-it-a-lynching/4126580143001

Get out of your little bubble
>>
>>88212809
t. thin-skinned babby
>>
>>88212849
If only whoever did that had seen this episode of Teen Titans, then this surely would've been avoided!
>>
>>88212849
Congrats, you found the isolated incident.

Watch as I change my entire world view over something utterly insignificant.
>>
>>88212814

We're still being dragged out into the street and shot dead. Only now it's by the cops and it's considered "legal".

You just don't know because you don't care. It isn't "news" to you.
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>88212292
>if there was a reason for the racism
I disagree
Sometimes we are put into situations where we are not given that explanation and the fact that irl many people just hate a race or culture without explanation, they just took a "truth" that fitted with them and went with it.
Leaving it unknown puts a bit more demand on confronting the issue rather than ignoring it or sympathizing with it.
>>88212320
To split hairs the tech tamaranians have as well as there genetics as a whole make us look primitive. If that all that took for not Atom to take issue with tamaranians is their primitive lifestyle he should have seen humans as abominations with the amount of war we have every decade with so little physical power and tech.
>>
File: BG_Quote1.jpg (317KB, 664x1148px) Image search: [Google]
BG_Quote1.jpg
317KB, 664x1148px
>>88212849
Oh shit, Ben Garrison is on the loose again!
>>
>>88212875
if darkies weren't so stupid they'd see that if they became police officers themselves they'd be able to do whatever the fuck they wanted
>>
>>88212875
>because you don't care
You're right about at least one of the things you said.

Most if not all of them deserved it.
>>
File: SomeDamnGoodBait.jpg (421KB, 936x1378px) Image search: [Google]
SomeDamnGoodBait.jpg
421KB, 936x1378px
>>88212763
>you have never experienced racism
>to prove my point let me give you a big steaming bowl of racism

dude that was some god tier bullshit, i have to admit as a black guy i shouldn't be laughing but your so full of shit that i can't even be mad at you. ;)
>>
>>88212872
Of course its "insignificant" to you. You are just some sheltered white kid that disregards every act of racism until it actually happens to you.
And btw, it isn't an "isolated" incident. There were actually 2 hangings in the same state that year. You're just a racist idiot.
>>
>>88212875
>We're still being dragged out into the street and shot dead.
Oh you mean by drug dealers and collectors that ruin the community? Fuck of with your propaganda that police are purposely killing minorities.
>>
>>88212879
The first line always gets me because he forgets we used niggers to build this country.
>>
File: carlos2.jpg (8KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
carlos2.jpg
8KB, 274x200px
>>88212849
who WOOD've guessed?
>>
>>88212222
I swear nowadays whites get more triggered by race topics than any other group.
>>
>>88212897
They should be U.S. Marshalls instead. If they are as stupid as you say, it'd be a perfect job for them.
Only sociopaths, idiots or combinations of both become U.S. Marshalls
>>
File: NASA_Mars_Rover.jpg (329KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
NASA_Mars_Rover.jpg
329KB, 1200x960px
>>88212094
you mean to tell me that dumb nigger is only HALF robot?!?
>>
>>88212248
Man that ending was fucking weird. How did they get away with that?
>>
>>88212517
To be fair it wasn't blackface, but some sort of super science machine of Superman's that literally transformed her into a black woman?
>>
>>88212943
lel
>>
>>88212875

theres a lot of people who live for some shootings, thats not too likely

the amount of yearly deaths from negligence compared to questionable killings is thousands to one
>>
>>88212897
Until there was an armed uprising or mass exodus.

History acts very much like a pendulum.

You push it too far one way, eventually, it will swing the other way, regardless of what's in its way.
>>
>>88212925
I think you'll find the country was already built. All the founding fathers had to do was declare independence.
>>
>>88212906
Guess we'd better ban lynchings then.

>You are just some sheltered white kid that disregards every act of racism until it actually happens to you.
What do I gain from pretending I care about you or your struggles?

The costs outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>88212253
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>88212925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
>>
File: asimo.jpg (148KB, 1500x1412px) Image search: [Google]
asimo.jpg
148KB, 1500x1412px
>>88212943
i know right? i wouldn't let him into my bar if you know what i'm saying.
>>
>>88212547

Jews nearly got wiped out of the face of the earth 3 times, by slavery and mass genocide does this mean jews are supreme and in 1st place of "The Struggle" blacks and native Americans know nothing of being victims.
>>
>>88212964
If you don't care then why do you continue to engage in the discussion?
Don't you have anything better to do?
Of course you don't.
>>
>>88212402
Here's the difference anon
>white people hate blacks
>they use their power to screw over blacks
As opposed to
>black people hate whites
>they complain to themselves and can't do shit
Hate is wrong, sure, but it's a personal problem until others have to deal with the consequences of your hate
>>
>>88212986
if you asked a Jew they'd probably say yes.
>>
>>88212963
13 colonies were made.
If that's all he is talking about then sure. But we both know he means at least 48 states and thus he becomes absent minded that Americana's brought the blacks over to work here as crop and construction.
>>
>>88212730
The 3/5 compromise was not a philosophical assessment of the worth of black people. It was a political deal where 3/5 of slaves would count for calculating Congressional representation.

Arguably they shouldn't have counted at all because they weren't citizens but the southern states with small free populations wouldn't accept having such a small role in the national government.
>>
>>88212906
Not even that anon, but you're a fucking idiot.

Obviously racially based violence is never going to disappear, because every other kind of violence is never going to completely disappear, but the source of the VAST MAJORITY of violence against black people is currently coming from a group of people above mainstream criticism: black people themselves.
If you don't want that to change, by all means continue watching your communities crumble and rot, but don't pretend you can shape policy by pretending we're still living in the 1800s because of the handful of exceptions that prove the rule. The rule being institutionalized racism doesn't fucking exist anymore, unless of course you want to change the dictionary definitions of those words.
>>
>>88212986
Try 2

The Holocaust never happened.
>>
File: top kek.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>88213004
>>88212986
>>
>>88213019
see>>88212964
But im the idiot?
Both of you are quite ignorant.
>>
>>88213020

Clearly a massive campaign by the Jews to discredit Hitler.
>>
>>88212547
>Oh boy it's a
>>White boys think they know racism
>thread.

Well, if we're completely to blame for the problem then logically we know something about it.

However, the only white people who claim to know/understand racism tend to be 'activists' trying to blame their own friends and family for something their ancestors did, and for what people in other states and/or other countries are doing.

>why didn't YOU try to stop [incert event of racism] anon?
>I wasn't there?
>WELL YOU COULD HAVE BEEN, WE ALL NEED TO STEP UP. DOING NOTHING IS THE SAME AS BEING RACIST
>>
File: 1480226959522.jpg (70KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1480226959522.jpg
70KB, 515x515px
>people getting triggered by shit tier bait thread about pointless racism rhetoric that by design cannot be argued to proper conclusion and it always devolves into people throwing shit at each other
>Comics and Cartoons

Yep, everything seems to be in order here. No no-- carry on mods. This is a quality thread that deserves to stay up for at least another 200+ replies.
>>
File: Tanpopo laugh.gif (347KB, 694x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tanpopo laugh.gif
347KB, 694x720px
>>88213058
>/co/ mods
>being of any use
>>
>>88213058
>HELP MODS, PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE POLITICS OF A POLITICAL CARTOON ON THE CARTOON BOARD
>THEY'RE INVADING MY SAFE SPACE
>>
>>88213058
it wasn't a bait thread, it was genuinely amusing that four seasons into a show that had no business having an anti-racism aesop, that I'd find one of the most hilariously mishandled and unaware attempts at a PSA I've ever seen
>>
>>88213041
Oh no, someone on an anonymous image board said a rude thing. Better institute policies against thought crime!

Why are you even here if that's enough to rile you the fuck up? I suggest growing a thicker skin and a sack while you're at it. The world isn't going to get any nicer, especially not to someone who thinks they can get the upper hand in a discussion by playing the victim.
>>
>>88213102
So it had to be in season 1?
Im not understanding your broken logic here.
>>
>>88213058
>>88213084

We all know the Mods are a bunch of cuck SWJ faggots, a topic like this tickles their fancy. Some one Post something the mods hate in this thread, that will get their attention.
>>
File: 1479062289717.png (233KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1479062289717.png
233KB, 900x516px
>tfw you're not a nigger
>>
Mods are fags.
>>
>>88213123
>>88213102

All I learn is that Tamaraneans are a bunch of Horny filthy Trogs.
>>
>>88213123
if you're going to put that content in your show, do it from the beginning.
Don't decide what your pseudo-anime superhero cartoon really needs is some cutting edge social commentary, especially not four seasons in when all you've done so far is goofy humour.
>>
>>88213102
Blame shitty trolls pretending to be blacks and /co/ being idiots falling for the most obvious bait.
>>
>>88212375
Oh geez it's one of you racism=power+privilege clowns. News flash, if you are bullying someone, you are in a position of power.
>>
>>88212375
>the only difference is black people usually aren't in a position of power to do anything about it.
So let me get this straight somehow I a white guy that makes minimum wage hold power over someone like Will Smith and if we got into a lawsuit I would win because of my skin color even with all the lawyers his money could buy stacked against me?
Did you eat a bowl of stupid this morning?
>>
>>88213123
>watching a show for four seasons
>there have been aesops here and there but for the most part episodes are about the characters and their adventures, and recently things have been heating up with the return of their most dangerous antagonist with plans for a cast member who has been one of the least explored
>all of a sudden, a break from this where the introduction of the theme of the episode is literally halfway in where for reasons unexplained, the unimportant this-episode-only character drops a slur that is basically "nigger", and then the whole episode turns out to be about how racism is bad, despite the fact that they are on their way to genocide an entire species and have no qualms about slurring those aliens

there's the logic
>>
>>88212292
But like, racism is by definition irrational. People in real life aren't racists because Africans spent the Middle Ages cockslapping Europe and America. They're racists because they used it to justify their exploitation of black people.

What you're asking for is a completely different story based on sectarian violence akin to Balkans or the Middle East.
>>
>>88213169
>four seasons in when all you've done so far is goofy humour.
Hey, TT also did kiddie-level drama.

I'd believe it if the writers said they were ordered to do a "positive message" episode and did it halfheartedly. That kind of shit happens all the time.
>>
>>88212222
Because the mesage should be "racism is bad" not "White people are bad" but it seems rather difficult for people to differentiate the two.
>>
>>88212136
Boondocks had an episode at least once.
>>
>>88213168

I think the correct term was "Troqs"

As used in the sentence, "Starfire is a savage dirty Troq scum."
>>
>>88213002
Right, nonwhite person has ever found themselves beat to a pulp in a black neighborhood just because they're, that's never happened in the history of ever.

Also
>whites hate blacks

Shove that racist trip down your gullet and choke on it you fucking bigot.
>>
>>88213220
A beating isn't systematic you idiot. And I also said blacks hate whites. What i didn't say, and I guess I'll have to clarify to save your personal feelings, is not ALL white/black people.
>>
>>88213002
it's a good thing blacks don't have any power.

Imagine how terrible it would be for whites in America if there was a black president.
>>
>>88213292
Yeah, remember America's reaction to that? Whites did think it'd be terrible. They didn't even believe he was black or American.
And since Obama isn't a racist, he's not going to use his power for racism. Plus being the president isn't exact power. Systematic means a SYSTEM of racism, not America's head honcho alone.
>>
>>88213292

Obama Deported 1.5 million Mexicans on his first year, so it was pretty bad for Mexicans that year, it wasn't even Criminals like Trump wants to deport it was just a bunch of people trying to work hard for their families. also he promised them a immigration reform act and didn't deliver for 8 years.
>>
>>88213355
I think you just have a huge chip on your shoulder and a persecution complex, DeShawn.
>>
>>88213355
>Systematic means a SYSTEM of racism, not America's head honcho alone
That system is how he became president, the majority of electors decided upon a black man to lead the country
>>
>>88213355
>Yeah, remember America's reaction to that? Whites did think it'd be terrible. They didn't even believe he was black or American.
Because no white people voted for him.

And it was white people complaining it wasn't black enough because he isn't the descendant of American slaves.

(He was kind of terrible, btw, but not because he was black)
>>
>>88213041
Apathy is not the same as ignorance. Caring is a waste of my time.
>>
>>88213383
Nice try, not black. It's not a persecution complex when there's a lot of actual persecution.
>>88213391
The people aren't the system, and the people had a say in it.
>>
>>88212547
>Real talk: You don't know racism because you've never been the victim of it.
And how would you know that?
If white people cannot know what is like to be you why do you assume you can know what it is like to be them?
If your race is comprised of individuals that have different experiences why are you unable or unwilling to assume the same of whites?
Why do you assume that all whites are from the same place and have lived similar lives?
What about white people living in Zimbabwe that are legally barred from owning property,attending schools, holding public office and are routinely killed by angry mobs while the government lets it happen?
What about white people that live in the ghetto?
What about people from parts of the world that have experienced oppression greater than anything anyone of any race in the west have experienced much more recently in history?
But no I'm sure all that pales in comparison to that time some white guy cut you off in traffic right?
Blow it out your ass
>>
>Val "pullin' the Glock on every Trok" Yor
>>
>>88212547
'white' latino (aka paco) here:
You're full of shit.
>>
>>88212994
Mostly because seeing you go all WE WUZ is hilarious, and I was curious enough to see if you actually had anything of interest or value to say.

Turns out, you don't. And at this point, I'm certain that the next time a black guy gets shot in the streets by a white guy, you'll still be rioting even after it turns out the guy deserved it for threatening murder and resisting arrest. Because that's all black lives matter does. Shoot first, ask questions later.
>>
>>88212934
Blacks get triggered so hard that they throw temper tantrums.
>>
>>88212592
No the point of that episode was that Stan relinquished that he couldn't understand why Token gave a shit about the word nigger, that is to say that he gave up on it making any sense at all.
Because there is absolutely no reason why anyone should give a fuck and give a word that much power over themselves.
>>
>>88213459
Colloquially known as "chimping out".
>>
>>88212639
How about "blow me?"
I will say sorry for racism the day that the entire black race apologizes for mugging me in 2003.
fair's fair
>>
>>88212730
>When you get punched by a thug because it turns out you're not black enuff to walk through his Hood
>When you get blame over "innocent" people commiting crimes and getting shot
>When you have to study harder to get into the same college
>When you can't offend others because you have "institutional powers", but offending you is free game
>When the national past time is offending your race
>When people hit people of your race for "voting wrong"
>When you get told since a young age that it's good if your kind dies out
>When you commit less crime proportionally but the media focus on school shooters and ignores gangcrime to make your kind look bad
>When people pretend your kind are the real threat and terrorists despite statistics otherwise
>When people claim your kind is the source of all evil and that only your kind has commited atrocities
You just lack empathy.
>>
>>88212730
>When you been legally declared 3/5 of a person then you get to talk shit like you been there done that.
So why are you still talking?
>>
>>88213481
Fun fact: "Nigger" is derived from Dutch and means the exact same thing as Negro (which is considered unacceptable but less objectionable) or Black (which is considered acceptable); dark-skinned.
>>
>>88212849
So does that video with the Trump supporter being dragged out of the car and beaten proves black democrats also lynch people?
Or the one where a bunch of mexicans punch a lady in her own lawn over the Trump sign?
What about the people who get punched, beaten up or shot because dumbfuck wants "revenge over the suffering of his race", those never happen?
>>
>>88212094
Well, considering Trump just got elected, we obviously need more of them.
>>
Y'all do know actual innocent black people were shot over nothing, right?
I'm not saying every police shooting had a completely innocent Dindu involved, but there's been plenty of shootings where the black person was doing absolutely nothing wrong. Even in the cases where the blacks are violent, it's a cops duty to at least try and control the situation, not take a life on the spot for any occasion.
>>
>>88213517

Fun Fact: Mexican Spanish only has one world for the color Black and that's Negro, and black people get triggered because of it lol.
>>
>>88213536
>beating a racist is as bad as killing someone for their race
>>
>>88212906
Really?
I live in a mostly nonwhite nation and lynchings happen all the time. Guess what: it's mostly poor communities taking out criminals and rapists.
Does it count as racist if at least one white was involved?
>>
>>88212094
>ITT: A bunch of white dudes try to find a scapegoat for their own failures in life.
>>
File: 11.jpg (76KB, 737x402px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
76KB, 737x402px
>>88212813
>The leaders of BLM have been invited to the White House on multiple occasions.
Guess that means the KKK isn't hate group then
>>
>>88213561
>Mike Brown wuz a good boy bout to get his life on track goin' to church erry sunday dindu NUFFIN
>>
>>88212876
>and the fact that irl many people just hate a race or culture without explanation
It's always a learned behavior.
>>
>>88213561
>A racist
Oh so everyone with a trump sign is a racist?

>I am not prejudiced!
So what about white people being beaten despite not being Trump supporters over the mwre fact that "whites helped Trump win!"
You're the sheltered one here.
>>
>>88212675
that was def not a "mind changed" smile
that was just smug
>>
>>88213572
it's hard when you're not black and you can't just blame whites for everything.
>>
>>88213561
Also, we get some of that "opressive white cops here" despite a majority nonwhite police and shootings happening against goddamn actual threats.
You're likely to be some black or mexican middle class faggot who went to college and got taught about how much you suffer, then created a confirmation bias that you apply to your own personal life much like /pol/ fags do, yet you think you're sooo dissimilar.
>>
>>88213002
>>they complain to themselves and can't do shit
They seem to be doing something
>>
>>88212934
When every discussion about race ends up painting white people as worse than the devil if he fucked children, it's natural to be annoyed by them.

Being white and being called a racist feels like being black and being called a nigger.
>>
>>88213416
jej
>>
File: Not so different..gif (497KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Not so different..gif
497KB, 500x300px
>>88213561

>Preach racism is bad and equality.
>turn around and be racist, abusive and demeaning to a race because of the color of their skin.
>>
>>88213659
more white people should just be racist. then it'd be like water off a duck's back.
>>
>>88213002
Ah yes the system be keepin a brudda down, right?
You'll find out the one big stick stuck in the gear if progress for minorities is their own outlook on the situation :^)
>>
>>88213002
Ah yes the system be keepin a brudda down, right?
You'll find out the one big stick stuck in the gear of progress for minorities is their own outlook on the situation :^)
>>
>>88213590
Way to ignore the point and act like an idiot. Try an argument please. >>88213604
Trump is a racist, supporting him is pretty racist itself. I know that statement is going to be called stupid, but his whole campaign, other than bragging his way to the oval office, was based on racism and sexism. As for the incidents of random whites getting beaten, it's an unrelated act of violence. Stupid, but not the same as "oh they're black, hang them"
>>88213643
The shootings are the issue, the blacks are secondary. Project whatever propaganda you want on me though.
>>
File: Jack_black_stop.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_black_stop.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
>>88212547

>you don't know what it's like to be black
>I know exactly what it's like to be white
>>
>>88212375
Hahaha.

See SOUTH AFRICA
>>
>>88213629
Except that actually makes sense.
>>
>>88213655
>312x750
>>
>>88213731
>His campaign was based on racism

>Build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out
>Hispanics get to stay, but we'll misinterpet it to mean "all hispanics get out"
I'm hispanic by the way.

>We'll create more jobs
Huh so racist

>We'll stop companies from running away, we'll help cities like Detroit
I bet he wants to kill those poor blacks in Detroit and use them as slave labour!

>Let's give women a maternity leave
Wow so sexist

>People have to get paid as mucu for the same amount of work
Huh, sexiet AND racist!

>Keep the preexisting condition clause
Wow he hates sick people

>We need to control islamic extremism
Islam is not a race. Islamism IS on average more extreme than western or far eastern religions

>We got to help the inner cities. Black people are suffering from crime
Holy fuck SO racist

>School choice
Letting blacks pick.better schools is literally HITLER
>>
File: 1453688112608.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
1453688112608.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>88213002
>Muh narrative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
>>
>>88213808
>>88213731
>Hispanics get to stay, but we'll misinterpet it to mean "all hispanics get out"
If it wasn't clear, this is meant to mock the view many are spreading.
Many south americans are talking as if all immgration and tourism will be blocked to them, this is the level of propaganda out there...
And you want to pretend you're not on the side of the biggedt bullshit flinging liars ever to exist?
>>
>>88213759
I just grabbed the first result on google images sorry.
>>
>>88213089
>Wanting this thread to remain talking about a cartoon
>Safe space

Not that anon, but quit being retarded.
>>
>ITT: People get triggered by trolls pretending to be black, & expose their inner /pol/fag

Shut the thread down, mods.
>>
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD

>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/
>>>/pol/
>>>/tv/
>>>/trash/

FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
>>
>>88214432
>>88214385
>Waaah people btfo outta me better call them /pol/ and tell them to leave
Funny how you waited to say this after you realized there is little sipport for youe bullshit here.
>>
>>88213505
A lot of that is untrue and/or inconsequential
>>
>>88212094
Racism is bad, in all it's forms.

The more you know, the less I care.
>>
>It's a, "I know everything about your life from T.V" episode

Godamn, they've had atleast four of these this season. You'd think people would realize different people, live different lives, instead of assuming that neither has been bullied, oppressed, or abused due to the color of their skin.
>>
>>88214485
That was my first post in the thread, retard.

Don't get just as asshurt as the SJWs you cry about.
>>
>>88214527
then why even post it? all you did was bump the thread and fan the flames
>>
>>88214549
Because I could.
>>
>>88214527
>The "I'll randomly call you butthurt for no reason" argument
That one is a classic.

>>88214505
According to your experience, but don't you antiracist lads always speak about not invalidating others' experiences?
>>
>>88214527
>Retard!
>Don get (...) asshurt
Just thought i'd point it out.
>>
File: i know nothing of your kind.png (49KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
i know nothing of your kind.png
49KB, 604x453px
>>88212547

Oh boy, it's a
>sensible anon tells the truth in order to troll for the sake of (you)'s even though the self evident truth will come back into popular opinion on this site within two years of a failed Trump administration due to the natural contrarian nature of 4chan.

thread

Oh boy, it's also a
>the cycle continues without end and free, honest thought is subverted by an intellectually dishonest desire to be counter culture at all times for the sake of some empty rebellion that is meant to communicate individuality amongst thousands of anons doing the exact same thing

thread

we're in for a three-for, folks because we also have a

>Anon's will deny this basic truth of the matter asserted above

thread
>>
>>88214610
What fucking argument were you posting? He wasn't responding to an argument, so arguing back isn't neccesary. Also, assuming all 'antiracist' fags, are also all types of liberals is also retarded as hell.
>>
>>88212341
All analogies eventually fall apart. The space racist may have good reasons for disliking tamarainians. Are Koreas racist for not liking the Japanese or Chinese?
The short assumes all racial tension is exactly like it is in the united states, which is a little western-centric if you think about it.
>>
>>88214610
>>88214639

Don't act retarded & butthurt, & you won't be called such.
>>
File: 14562551645159.jpg (35KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
14562551645159.jpg
35KB, 212x212px
>>88212375
>black people usually aren't in a position of power
ah yes, Barrack Obama the whitest person on earth
>>
>>88214688
I AM a liberal anon, I don't get what you're trying to say.
But considering the "experiences" argument was repeated to the point of it becoming disgusting I find the retort to be appropriate

>>88214707
>Waaaah you're being mean and posting mean opinions
>I'll project my own feelings onto you!
>>
>>88214775
>I don't have an argument, so I'll just go no u!

Kek.
>>
>>88214775
That's not a good point of an argument. Frankly, you should've just told him to fuck off, since the post was low-energy, and usually trying to have an argument with a non-argument leads to....
>>88214799
>>
>>88214799
>I have no argument so I'll accuse you of being "asshurt" and call you a retard
>>88214827
I'm not the one who needs to improve the level of discourse here, pal, get some self awareness.

Hell, if it were for you there would be no discourse as exposed in those two previous posts were you quite literally state as much.
>>
>>88214887
>>88214827
I fucked up by linking to your post if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>88214887
>accuse

Not accusing. Your posts speak for themselves. The fact that you're replying with more asshurt speaks for itself.

But please, do keep responding with more "n-no u!" posts. It's pretty fun.
>>
File: Retards eveywhere.png (90KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
Retards eveywhere.png
90KB, 349x642px
>This thread

bump for more autism.
>>
>>88213199
I'm a white guy in DC. I'm racist because groups of black people huddle on street corners shouting SHIT, NIGGA, FUCK at each other as loud as they can, and I've been approached by at least two angry, drunk blacks in the past month for the crime of being white.

Sorry if my racism actually has a shred of reality behind it.
>>
>>88214774

Obama is not descended from the slaves who built your country for you. He is not black. He's no more black than a Nigerian immigrant who came over to America yesterday is.
>>
>>88215730
>Obama isn't black
>Nigerians aren't black

wat.
>>
>>88214679
Oh, boy it's a

>people who disagree with me are inherently disingenuous

thread
>>
File: 1477265077673.jpg (127KB, 365x765px) Image search: [Google]
1477265077673.jpg
127KB, 365x765px
>>88215730
>Obama isn't black and Nigerians aren't black
>>
>>88216187
>>88216430
Well he is correct that Obama is not descended from slaves but I have no idea what he means by Nigerians not being black.
For the record Obama's family is Kenyan.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.