[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Round 1 is over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Post IvX 0.png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Post IvX 0.png
3MB, 1799x1222px
Round 1 is over.
>>
>>88044232
You mean Round 0?
>>
>>88044265
Goddammit.
>>
>>88044232
Will this card also carry over to Ressurexion or whatever it was called?
>>
That N column is looking pretty strong.
>>
File: MB1.png (247KB, 792x623px) Image search: [Google]
MB1.png
247KB, 792x623px
>>88044319
I don't think so, since RXN seems more like just a relaunch than an actual storyline.
>>
>>88044232
You missed "Genosha gets mentioned."
>>
>>88044859
I contemplated it, but I felt like I was cheating counting that as a "mention". We've still got 6 issues of failure to go though.
>>
>>88044232
Madrox is dead
>>
>>88044232

you can already circle the magneto forgetting all his powers except metal bending since thats literally the only one hes shown since Carey stopped writing him
>>
File: black_bolt.png (308KB, 1142x520px) Image search: [Google]
black_bolt.png
308KB, 1142x520px
>>88045282
>actually taking that bait
>>
>>88045510
I didn't realize I was being baited, I think Madrox qualifies as a fan favorite minor X-Man.
>>
>>88044232
>>88044232
>conflict is started by a character going full retard

...should be crossed out because it already happened...with the inhumans going full retard...ALL of the inhumans going full retard
>>
>>88045613
And how many times has Madox been killed off forever now? I think we're on a half dozen now.
>>
File: spiderassblackbolt.png (1MB, 970x941px) Image search: [Google]
spiderassblackbolt.png
1MB, 970x941px
>>88045510
Madrox is dead, Elixir also gets assassinated when he tries to cure M-Pox
>>
>>88045673
And yet he was killed once again, and this time it was totally Madrox prime, no chance at all it was a dupe.
>>
>>88045710
Just like Cyclops is forever dead right? Nevermind his younger self running around, no no, he's super dead and never coming back. Again.
>>
>>88045790
So for that square to be crossed out, the character has to be permanently killed off? That's never gonna happen.
>>
>>88045833
What about Mar-Vell? I don't think he's been revived from space cancer and not actually be a skrull.
>>
Wait what?
did scanbro scan it?
>>
>>88044232
You should add Kuder because his artwork was really bad
>>
>>88045282
That as DoX not IvX.
>>
So can someone explain me why are they fighting? The inhumans didnt cause the terrigen mist, or did they? the logical conclusion would be to help the mutants to find a solutions instead of "cyclops is literally hitler"
>>
>>88046856

MUH RELIGION
>>
>>88045282
fuck this fucking fuck of a fucking gay earth
>>
>>88046856
Black Bolt caused the Terrigen mist with a bomb.

It's the last supply of Terrigen on earth. It kills mutants. Letting it remain means mutants die out, getting rid of it means no more inhumans ever again. The entire crisis is that Black Bolt has caused a scenario where the existence of inhumans and mutants is mutually exclusive.
>>
>>88046948

Can Inhumans not have sex?
>>
>>88046991
they'll for all intents and purposes be ordinary humans.
>>
>>88046991
>Can Inhumans not have sex?
Mutants have an X-Gene that triggers at some point (typically around puberty, although some of them are born mutated like Nightcrawler*).

Inhumans have a very similar gene however it needs an outside catalyst in the form of Terrigen Mist (which would traditionally be administered once during a coming of age ceremony sorta like a Bar Mitzvah that was held publicly every year in Attilan called Terrigenesis).

The continuity is a complete clusterfuck (even for Marble) where the first stories had only a very VERY select FEW Inhumans undergoing the process (with a selective breeding program of eugenics being involved); at that time it was said that uncontrolled exposure to the mists could have horrible (literally monsterous) results.

But then they changed their minds and ALL Inhumans underwent the process as mentioned above.

Also an inhuman could undergo a SECOND mutation if re-exposed prior (this seems to have been coneniently forgotten); T-Mist would give baseline humans powers ... but only for a limited time and then they'd die. It would also return powers to post M-Day de-powered Mutants ... and then they'd literally explode. (except for Quicksilver because reasons). Both of those things have also been conveniently forgotten as well.

So the current clusterfuck is the result of Black Bolt setting off a Terrigen Bomb (AGAIN ... he set off another one during War of Kings with the intent of spreading the stuff around the universe and turning EVERYONE into an Inhuman) in order to avoid having to give Thanos the heads of every Inhuman between the ages of 16 and 22 as Tribute (which Thanos felt entitled to because reasons). Aside from blowing Thanos up the side effect was supposed to be triggering the emergence of millions of Latent Inhumans (most of whom had no idea that they were anything other than flatscan human).
*being raised as a circus freak predates the idiotic "his daddy was a literal demon retcon"
>>
>>88047739
>the side effect was supposed to be triggering the emergence of millions of Latent Inhumans
Which worked more or less as intended.

Unfortunately due to Editorial Mandate (they need an excuse for Yet Another Hero Vs Hero Event) the T-Mist additionally both causes M-Pox AND renders all Mutants Sterile ... so Decimation 2: cancerous boogaloo!

Thus Cyclops is Literally Hitler for stopping The Mutant Genocide via Fart Cloud.

Also, Flatscans being Flatscans, the Mutants are even more Hated and Feared than usual (despite literally dying and being unable to reproduce) because the average person is afraid that they might be contagious (which means that they're recycling Legacy Virus at the same time that they're recycling Decimation at the same time that they're recycling Avengers vs X-Men at the same time that they're recycling ... I fully expect them to hit the Singularity in the next 6 months at this rate).
>>
>>88045908
During Remender's run on Secret Avengers he came back with some sort of Phoenix prophecy BS tied to the Kree to make way for roostercut CORAL Danvers.
>>
>>88044232
Didn't that page with Beast check most of these right off the bat?

We got AVX with Cyclops killing Xavier
We got Geonosha with the mega-sentinel bug thing
Beast isn't really hypocritical but he's shown as happy and jokey for the first time in a decade right after Cyclops died so fuck him anyways
>>
>>88048049
It's been a few months since Cyclops died

And his hypocrisy is realizing that the Terrigen had diffused into the atmosphere and that mutant kind only has a few weeks left before the planet is uninhabitable. And he doesn't tell the Inhumans, which will escalate the conflict
>>
>>88048236
what would telling the inhumans do?
>>
>>88048339
Probably a few platitudes from Medusa about how neither race can afford open war right now and that Beast needs to fix this or listen to Iso and just remove everyone's X-gene
>>
>>88050305
that's not much of an answer.

OH, also notice how he TOLD HIS FELLOW MUTANTS WHAT WAS GOING ON

>he's a race traitor
>he's a hypocrite for not telling the inhumans

/co/ needs to make up its fucking mind
>>
>>88047982
>cyclops is literally hitler for ------

eh, cyclops shares traits with hitler for ignoring his top advisers

see:
>>88049078
>>
Could check off that Black Bolt uses his voice and no-one dies. Rightclops wasn't really there, and despite his team being nearby, they were completely unaffected.
>>
>>88051040
That was Death of X

Related but a different event
>>
Bury the X-Men. Consider this mercy.
>>
>>88051138
Ah, my bad, I thought that the Bingo included both IvX and DoX.

Oh well, we'll still get plenty of travesty in just IvX, it'll happen eventually.
>>
>>88044232

Storytime when and where?
>>
>>88051200
IvX #0 seemed solid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.