[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative team and Roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 56

File: ResurreXion-9.jpg (165KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
ResurreXion-9.jpg
165KB, 800x615px
http://www.cbr.com/marvel-reveals-x-men-blue-gold-teams-creators-shipping-info/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

> “X-Men Blue,” written by Cullen Bunn with art by Jorge Molina, stars the time-tossed team of Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure. Jean Grey will be present as well, but in “Blue,” she’s taking on the mantle of leader for the first time.

> “X-Men Gold,” written by Marc Guggenheim with art by Ardian Syaf, will star Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan and Rachel Grey, with Kitty Pryde as team leader.
>>
>>88006807
>“X-Men Gold,” written by Marc Guggenheim
X-fags can't catch a break.
>>
>>88006807

Wow, these both sound bad. But Blue wins because Bunn is at least great with Magneto.
>>
>>88006807
>Kitty Pryde as team leader over Strom
How hard her fans will be butthurt?
>>
Blue wins AGAIN.

Thanks, Bunn-sama!
>>
>>88006845
Good. Storm is a traitor.
>>
>>88006807
WHY?

Did they learn nothing from the unmitigated disaster that was Young X-Men? Everything that's gone wrong with Arrow?
>>
>>88006807
> Blue has Magneto mentoring the 05 with Jean leading

I guess this is okay, if anything it means they'll be quarantined in one book.
>>
tfw you literally just made a thread

>>88006814

>>88006845

Everyone on that team could be leader, I don't care. It's Guggenheim so barring a miracle we're fucked no matter what
>>
File: implying-i-give-a-fuck_o_914248.jpg (51KB, 457x424px) Image search: [Google]
implying-i-give-a-fuck_o_914248.jpg
51KB, 457x424px
So done with the X-Men.
Unless Domino or Storm get series with a good artist who will preferably sexualize them, I am out.
>>
File: XMenBLUE-Teaser-720x1106.jpg (154KB, 720x1106px) Image search: [Google]
XMenBLUE-Teaser-720x1106.jpg
154KB, 720x1106px
>>88006807
>>
>>88006853

and Kitty is a miserable little shit stain of a cunt
>>
>>88006883
>implying that could happen in current Marvel.

How delusional are you?
>>
File: XMenGOLD-Teaser-720x1106.jpg (124KB, 720x1106px) Image search: [Google]
XMenGOLD-Teaser-720x1106.jpg
124KB, 720x1106px
>>88006884
What on earth is Rachel wearing?
>>
>>88006807
>both books tank
>marvel is now justified in killing off the x-men
>if they're not, they'll just do it anyway and blame people for not buying it like they did with the f4

Either way, Marvel wins and we lose.
>>
>>88006807
well, at least Bunn is readable
>>
In other news.

"Royals" gets Ewing and Jon boy Meyers.

KEK, XFags
>>
>>88006807
>X-men Blue
Good creative team. Bunn is the only one doing anything good with the X-books right now so I'm glad he'sstaying. I hate the O5, but them using Magneto as the mentor figure could be cool. Jean as the team leader is a hard fucking NO.

>X-men Gold
So it's a relaunch of Extraordinary, but by Guggenheim. Sounds like a step down from Lemire's run but I guess going from a book I wasn't reading to a book I won't be reading isn't much of a difference. Nice to have Rachel back in the forefront, but Kitty as the leader? Fuck that.

Anyways, looks like X-men Blue will probably end up being the better of the two even if X-men Gold has the better roster again
>>
>Rachel
>Kitty
Awww yeah.
>Guggenheim
Well...fuck. Fuck shit ass damn.
>>88006862
Honestly, I'd trust Bunn more than anyone else with these kids. He's a continuityfag, and >no Land, so that's nice.
>>
>>88006897

She has a cape? Why does she have a cape??

Also Colossus shaved :(
>>
>>88006807
>“X-Men Blue,” written by Cullen Bunn
How do you not put Ewing on one of these books, seriously?

RIP X-Relaunch. Creators are everything, and if it's the same old shit I'm not buying.
>>
>>88006897
>Storm, Nightcrawler and Colossus back in their classic looks
Yes!

>Rachel dressing like Adam Warlock
But why?
>>
>>88006896
I know the unlikely hood, hence my...
>So done with the X-Men.
>>
>>88006897
Those aren't hound-markings? Seriously, what the fuck are these costumes? How bland and uninspired. Seriously never has a book needed a Kris Anka overhaul fast enough

> Storm ditched the Mohawk though, hallelujah!
>>
>>88006902
Marvel will not win if the X-Men brand is dead.

It's actually will the beginning of the end for them.
>>
>>88006908
The only of these books I care enough that I'd be upset if they got bad creative teams are Cable and Gen-X. As long as those two are good then everything worked out fine in the end.

I'll give these the obligatory three issues. At least Bunn gets to continue writing Magneto.
>>
File: 8bg4abP[1].jpg (70KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
8bg4abP[1].jpg
70KB, 393x325px
>>88006807
>Guggenheim has extended his poison to X-men
I TAKE IT BACK
GIVE ME HOPELESS
>>
File: Evans.webm (655KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
Evans.webm
655KB, 640x266px
>>
Okay, need some clarification

Who is Marc Guggenheim and why is he so hated?
>>
>>88006897
>They gave Kitty the dyke haircut again and put her on a team with Rachel

Is it finally happening?
>>
>>88007029
He is the menace behind Arrow.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 730x539px)
image.jpg
79KB, 730x539px
>>88006807
>Bunn on best x-men team
Yay
>>
>>88006965
They went back to the basics with everyone but Rachel. They just gave Rachel Adam Warlock's old costume for some reason. I mean, Rachel's old costume kinda sucked, but a cape just doesn't seem right for her and changing the hound markings into that weird domino mask outline is an odd choice.
>>
File: Disney.webm (977KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Disney.webm
977KB, 854x480px
X-Fags will accept anything. Long may it continue.
>>
>>88007029
Hes the main force behind turning Arrow into Felicity and friends
>>
>yfw no Uncanny X-Men title anymore for the first time in a long fucking time
F
>>88006965
>Hound Markings
Ya know she hasn't had them out for the better part of her entire existence. They just came back to prominence after she got back from space.
Think she wore make-up or something.
>>
>>88007000
>I TAKE IT BACK GIVE ME HOPELESS
This was exactly my reaction when King was announced as the new Batman writer.
>>
File: aciv5.jpg (258KB, 604x928px) Image search: [Google]
aciv5.jpg
258KB, 604x928px
>>88006884
> Art Adams being wasted on this crap.
Lame
>>>88006897
>Storm not having the mohawk.
Lame
>Storm going back to a sexy outfit.
Very good
>Kitty not wearing pic related.
Damn it, that was the best outfit she has ever had.
>Rachel not being in her most recent long jacket outfit.
Lame as fuck.
>>
>>88007029
He's hated for Arrow. As a comics writer, he's Jurgens-tier.
>>
File: 1478659008547.png (172KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478659008547.png
172KB, 582x365px
>>88007041
>He is the menace behind Arrow.

All I know of Arrow is that apparently people don't like this one chick called Felicity, is he that bad?

Has he had his fingers in comics before?
>>
Lol Inhumans sound more promising than X men.
>>
>>88006807
> GOLD

> Yes, Kitty will no longer be a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Guggenheim explained to IGN that the ever-popular character is returning home where she’ll lead her new team in a battle with a new incarnation of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

“There’s more going on here than just another new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the umpteenth iteration,” the writer says. “One of the things that I wanted to get back to and really sort of drill down is what does it mean to be a mutant in the 21st century, in a world where you’ve got Inhumans and you’ve had mutants for all this time and you’ve had M-Pox and Genosha and all the things that have happened to mutants throughout the years. Why does this racism still exist? In fact, the very first page sort of sets out my anti-mutant treatise. I really tried to put on my racism hat and justify hatred of mutants for the 21st century. And the brotherhood really plays into that.”
>>
>>88007079
An exact 1 Jurgens of perfect mediocrity or some percentage of a Jurgens?
>>
>>88006807
I s2g Guggenheim better not bring back Ink, Cipher and Greymalkin
>>
>>88006807
>BLUE

>“Magneto is the oldest enemy of these X-Men. This was the first ‘evil mutant’ that they battled way back in X-Men #1. And now here he is taking on this mentor role with them,” Bunn told IGN. “That immediately raises a lot of questions. Why would these X-Men be working with him? What is he trying to accomplish now? Do they feel that he’s changed his ways? And that really is what I was excited about. It opened up a lot of really interesting questions for us. There’s some mystery involved in terms of why the X-Men are working with him and what they’re trying to accomplish. There’s a little bit of intrigue there because knowing Magneto, you know he’s got ulterior motives. He’s Magneto. The original five X-Men aren’t stupid. They know this. And maybe they have some ulterior motives of their own.”

As for Jean’s new position as team leader, Bunn explained to IGN, “Jean is really the catalyst for bringing them all together… I kind of feel like readers of X-Men have always felt that Jean was supposed to be the leader of the team. And now Jean is definitely taking the leadership role in this group.”
>>
>>88007085
This sounds daringly fresh and original.
>>
>>88007084
>Lol Inhumans sound more promising than X men
It's sad how true is this.
>>
another year, another X-men arc I'm dropping.
>>
>>88007000
>>88007029
Only thing I'm familiar with of Guggenheim is some C.S.I. schlock and his stint Wolverine.
He is better than Hopeless.

>>88007030
They didn't do anything last time they were on a team.
>>
>>88006965
Four years of the No-Reason Mohawk is over. Was there even a justification for giving Storm the mohawk again outside of "She's on X-Force, she needs to look meaner"?
>>
>>88006897
BOOOOOO! Rachel looked awesome in this costume!
>>
>>88007053
The only X-book I'm currently reading is Bunn's Uncanny X-men, but its art is awful. Bunn getting to stay on the X-men with a good artist this time is an improvement.

Shame about Guggenheim, but I can't imagine it'll be any worse than Lemire.
>>
>>88007118
I think she was getting over her divorce from T'challa so she went dyke
>>
>>88007100
>Jean made Bobby gay and now she's mind controlled them all to follow her
Just write the amoral Jean I actually want to read already.
>>
The Old Man Logan idea is worse than the O5. We killed Wolverine, but here he is again!
>>
File: 16_04.jpg (415KB, 1000x1537px)
16_04.jpg
415KB, 1000x1537px
>>Bunn and Guggenheim on these books
>>That means Hopeless is on Generation X
>>
>>88007118
>that shit
>X-Force
>>
>>88006807
literally just Extraordinary and All-New,

>>88006852
>Thinking it'll be any good
>>
>>88007090
Mostly perfect mediocrity with a tendency to skew a bit lower. It'll be bland and trite and the characterizations will be a bit off, but it'll be readable and inoffensive. The kind of book that if you're a characterfag who needs his fix will probably be satisfied, but anyone that just wants a good book to read should avoid.
>>
>>88007070
>> Art Adams being wasted on this crap
Just on covers.
>>
>>88007067
The argument was something along the lines of 'the Sh'iar genetically marked her' but no-one was sure if she could remove them if she wanted to. (Nightcrawler seemed to think she could). Anyway my point is, it needs explanation as to why they've disappeared now.
>>
>>88007163
I think that's pretty likely yeah.
>>
Impossible hope is Ewing writing Uncanny starring the New Mutants. Dani, Magik, Doug, Warlock,(all featured in an annual) and a few from mutant generations I don't know. I wanna see them finally make it! (Someone post some panels from Zeb Wells run)
>>
>>88007120
Strongly seconded!
>>
>>88007181
>literally just Extraordinary and All-New,

this, wtf
>>
>>88006930
>How do you not put Ewing on one of these books, serious

He's writing an Inhumans book.
>>
>>88007084
Well, comparing the three inhuman books to these two, the inhuman books definitely sound like they'll be way better.

But the X-books still have 5 more books to announce creative teams for. I have 0 hope for Iceman and 0 interest in Jean Grey, but Cable, Gen-X and Weapon-X could all end up good... hopefully.
>>
>>88007120
I know. The long coat with fingers was great. disappointed that Rach never used the bangles to do sick TK tricks, but ayy
Jesus, how does Mark Brooks make everything so sexy?
>>88007152
>yfw Mags shows Jean the way
Do it, Bunn. Fucking do it.
>>
>>88007225
So? If anything that would be ideal, he's good at knotting his books together.
>>
Oh, they're double-shipping too
>okaywhenMarveldoesit.jpg
>>
>>88007229
Every Convention, I buy one of his art books. He just draws stay so sleek
>>
>>88007197
The Shi'ar tattoo you're thinking of was on her back.
Hound marks are different.
>>
This is hilariously disappointing. Marvel finally making a lot of announcements for the X-Men and these are the creative teams they end up with?

Meanwhile Ewing is writing for the fucking Inhumans. Why even try to be a fan of the X-Men anymore?
>>
>>88007229
You can't control my mind, Jean. But I can show you how to control much more than a mere mind.
I mean wouldread/10, but it'll never happen. They've got Jean as team leader and a Jean solo.
>>
File: IMG_2442.jpg (137KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
137KB, 600x923px
I HEARD YOU WERE TALKING BOUT GUGGENHEIM

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>88007100
So Bunn is basically just continuing the Magneto plotline he's been doing through Magneto and Uncanny X-men... just now with the O5 as the supporting cast.
>>
Please put Spurrier on XCable.
>>
>>88007163
DELETE THIS
>>
>>88007179
Yes, Storm with the new mohawk debuted in Uncanny X-Force vol 2.
>>
>>88007221
>>88007181
Anon, we were saying that since the original announcement. It was extremely obvious that that's what they were from the teaser images. We just didn't know who the creative teams were.
>>
They finally did it, they finally made me care about the Inhumans with Al Ewing writing and completely write off the X-Men.

Bravo Marvel
>>
>>88007210
New Avengers was the closest thing to a New Mutants book that we are likely to get anytime soon.
>>
>>88007181
>literally just Extraordinary and All-New,
It's even worse because unless they announce Uncanny or Astonishing, these will be the two main X-teams.

At least before when the O5 were relegated to All-New, we still always had at least two X-teams of adults. dozens of mutants are being ignored and losing a spot on any of the teams because the O5 won't go away
>>
>>88007264
Oh yeah, my mistake. It was since she lost the Phoenix that she regained her markings. Anyway I'm not overly fond of them, I just want at least an admission that she's telepathically hiding them.
>>
>>88007304
I know what it was titled, but that book's sharpest edges were from the pages it was printed on. It wasn't X-Force.
>>
>>88007360
I don't know how you have Puck and Spiral and make a book with them in it so fucking dull
>>
>>88006807
>yfw Weapon X actually has Sauron and Wild Child

I cannot even
>>
>>88007241
His Inhumans book is going to get knotted with Ultimates though. It's about the Royals going into deep space to find some cosmic secrets. Ultimates^2 is about the Ultimates getting recruited by Galactus in the war between Eternity and Oblivion/The Empty Hand.

Oblivion's champion is Maelstrom. Maelstrom was an inhumans villain before becoming a Quasar villain. I can guaran-fucking-tee that Maelstrom is going to be one of the main antagonists of Royals to tie it into the eventual Eternity War.

I do want to see Ewing on X-men, but given the sheer amount of contuinity with the X-men, I feel like if he were to do X-men then he'd have to really COMMIT to it. I'd rather see Ewing write the entire X-line than have to split his attention across three different franchises.

Hopefully after Eternity War, Ewing gets put on as the main writer for X-men like Remender was supposed to be, but that's still some time off.
>>
>>88006807
jesus marvel really can't spare their good writers for x-men anymore
shame
>>
>>88007069
>equating Based King off of Vision to organic corn that nearly canceled Arrow due to his OC wankery

What did he new by this
>>
>>88007327
Not going to lie, I'm also more interested in the Inhumans line up.

If the rest trun out to be bad, then I'm giving up on the X-Men.
>>
>>88007267
X-men Blue might be good.
>>
No hope for the X-Men. Mediocre creative teams, casts without 616 Logan, Scott and Xavier. Just don't care at all. In the meantime Inhumans have far more promising stuff to wait for. Resurrexion my ass, Marvel. X-Men and their fans are once more fucked.
>>
>>88007408
>if the rest turn out bad
Don't worry, at least one of the books will have to have a great creative team. It'll be Iceman.
>>
>>88007358
Well she wasn't hosting (any of iirc?) the Phoenix for a long time until she came into contact with that Phoeinx sword, and she still didn't have the marks.

I think she's either been telepathically hiding them or using make-up. It was weird because unless I'm remembering wrong, Gage never explained why she had them back.
>>
>Characterfags BTFO
>>
>>88007407
>Based King
He's no longer based, anon.

His Batman is garbage and his OC is the ultimate goal in the run.
>>
>>88006917
>Kitty
>Awww yeah.
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>88007394
That's assuming he doesn't burn out in the event fire like Remender and Hickman.
>>
>>88007444
Trips confirm it. Seriously Xfags, how have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>88007444
Perlmutter GTFO..
>>
>>88007304

i thought it was Wolverine and the X-Men
>>
>>88007347
There's still Gen-X. It's going from 3 team books and 2 solos to 3 team books and 4 solos. It's hard to judge until we know the rest of the creative teams.
>>
>>88007085
The interview sounds promising. Guggenheim reminds me of Waid in that his books are mediocre at worst and slightly above mediocre at best.

Is he still working on arrow, because season 5 has been hype as fuck so far (relative to season 4 at least)
>>
File: jsa49.jpg (89KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
jsa49.jpg
89KB, 320x480px
>>88007029
I hate him because of this
>>
>>88006944
More like Gladiator costume
>>
>>88007460
Kitty and Rachel is (Rachel's) OTP, it's good to see them on the same book.
>>
It's obvious, it's fan service, whatever, but it really should have been the 90s Blue/Gold lineups for a Rebirth style approach that would actually generate excitement.
>>
>>88007380
>heroic Sauron
I would cum buckets
>>
>>88007407
King getting put on Batman was the worst fucking thing ever. Everything King had written up to Batman was 11/10 fucking amazing, yet his Batman is the most phoned in garbage ever. It's actually somehow worse than Snyder's run despite King proving himself to be the best writer of the Big 2.
>>
>>88007513

Gold is pretty close. Only Oldverine and no Scott/Jean. these are just bad creative teams.

Has Guggenheim written anything consistently recently? maybe it'll only be an arc.....
>>
>>88007456
No, it's actually been great of you read more than the first two issues you casual
>>
>>88007030
Marvel, pls

BUT WHERE IS ILLYANA?!
>>
>>88007472
If memory serves, she first appeared with it in Uncanny X-force, but the scene where she actually cuts her hair happened in WatX.
>>
>>88007531
Post that page Bendis ghostwrote and tell me it's great. Do it, go ahead.
>>
>>88007273
Just when i thought i repressed it someone always goes out of their way to fuck it up.
>>
>>88007513
The teams aren't that far off. It's just weird because X-men Blue and Gold are reversed. Blue has the Gold team and Gold has the Blue team.
>>
>>88007529
>hese are just bad creative teams
Bunn/Molina is good. Not great, but good. Guggenheim is mediocre.
>>
>>88007528
>King proving himself to be the best writer of the Big 2
Casual please. Best writer of the big 2 currently is Priest obviously. And I'm not counting Young Animals.
>>
File: 1477605113380.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477605113380.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>88007531
>it's actually been great
>>
>>88007590

Honestly I can't even picture either artist, since the names don't bring anything to mind I assume they're boring house style guys
>>
File: 1477082323272.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1477082323272.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>88007531
>King
>the best writer in the big two
>>
>>88007590
>Molina
>Good
He's average. Bunn is hit or miss for me. And miss stuff is more likely just average or mediocre.
>>
>mfw I'm somehow interested in a book with the O5.
I just wanna see what a writer I actually like does with them.

Also, the continuing saga of keikaku master mags is gonna keep me in.
>>
>>88007483
But Generation X is going to be a school book focused on teens. At best a handful of adult X-men like Emma or Jubilee are going to be faculty.

But it doesn't look like Psylocke, Dazzler, Monet, adult Iceman, adult Archangel, or Magik are going to continue being featured.

And that's not even getting into the other adult X-men who've basically disappeared
Gambit
Polaris
Havok
Northstar
Chamber
Husk
Frenzy
Dani Moonstar
Wolfsbane
Cypher
etc

Some of them have shown up for Death of X and will show up for IvX. But where will they go once that event is over?
>>
>>88007649
Who is then?
>>
File: don'tcare.png (10KB, 165x176px) Image search: [Google]
don'tcare.png
10KB, 165x176px
>>88006807
Marvel somehow found a way to go even lower than my already low expectations for the X-books.
>>
So I haven't read Bunn's Magneto series or his Uncanny. The first cause I don't like him and the second because LAND. How is he? Mags with the New Mutants is some of my favorite X-books ever so I have high hopes
>>
>>88007679
I want Havok and Hope ;_;7 to roll with Cable.
>>
>>88007163
FUCK NO
>>
>>88007728
I enjoyed his Magneto book. It was pretty much a mutant Punisher book, with him hunting down people who had been killing mutants.
>>
>>88007728
he writes a pretty good magneto. bunn is great with anti-villains
>>
>>88007728
The Mags solo is aces, one of the best books Marvel has done in a long time. His Uncanny is just Mags and friends. Not as good as the solo because of art, but the writing is solid. At least the art is rotating.
>>
>>88007444
>go from buying zero books and pirating the ones with characters I like to buying zero books and pirating the ones with characters I like

Indeed, I am absolutely BTFO
>>
>>88007728
His big two work is mediocre with just a couple of exceptions.
>>
>>88007120
>>88006897
>>88006919

> Rachel Grey will be getting a big superhero makeover with a new costume and new codename, Prestige.

“She was Marvel Girl, then she was Pheonix, she was often times less Rachel Grey and more Jean Grey. And I had this idea, wouldn't it be fun to take an X-Men and give them a new identity, kind of like the way Chris Claremont did with Carol Danvers and making her Binary many years ago? I thought that was kind of intriguing,” Guggenheim explained. “As I thought about that, I started thinking about that idea in connection with Rachel and the notion that if there was any character who needed to adopt a new identity, that was forward thinking, that wasn't about her legacy or her family, it was Rachel. And I think in many ways Rachel represents this mission statement that Kitty has given the X-Men, which is let's not look backwards, let's look forwards.”
>>
>>88006807
Illyana solo series when?
>>
>>88007679
A good half of those have a decent chance of showing up in a Gen-X book.
>>
>>88007029
his wolverine was atrocious
>>
>>88007679
Iceman has a solo now...
>>
File: im out.jpg (20KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
im out.jpg
20KB, 426x282px
>>88007679
>or Magik are going to continue being featured.
>>
>>88007728
Bunn writes a great Magneto. Bunn's specialty is anti-villains (Magneto, Black Adam, Sinestro, etc.). Which means that the O5 will probably suck but Mags will continue being great.
>>
>>88006807
That's pretty terrible. I feel sorry for X-fags.
I guess the Inhuman lineup is gonna be better than the X-Men one for the first time in history, though!
>>
>>88006862
>>88006807
>Teen Cyclops keeps angsting about going bad like his adult self (even though Adult Cyclops did nothing wrong)
>Is now being mentored by MAGNETO
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>88007871
>Rachel Grey will be getting a big superhero makeover with a new costume and new codename, Prestige.

> Prestige
Sounds like a debit/credit card membership
>>
>>88007871
Well that's just fucking diabolical. I can appreciate the wanting to distance Rachel from the same old 'You're Jean 2.0, you're Phoenix etc' but jesus, what an awful code name.
>>
>>88007871
>let's not look backwards, let's look forwards
>by all of us but Rachel going back to our classic costumes
>>
>>88007871
I feel bad for Rachel. Prestige? Really?
>>
>>88007871
He's saying all the right things here, but could he seriously have not though of something better than "Prestige"?
>>
>>88007871
>Prestige
I just threw up
>>
>>88007917
She's probably going to be on Gen-X.
>>
>>88007952
But do we know if it's teen or adult Iceman?
>>
>>88006807
At this point I'd rather have them kill the IP entirely instead of seeing it dragged through shit for so long. Let them choke on that Inhuman fart cloud they love so much.
>>
>>88006807
What is that second on the bottom supposed to be in the OP?
>>
>>88007980
The ANXM IvX tie-in is about Young Scott finding out that Old Scott did literally nothing wrong and realising that maybe Old Scott was right after all.
>>
Literally just polishing a turd
>>
>>88007871
Eyaaa???

Not optimistic about this at all. He seems to have no grasp on her voice/identity at all.

I'd have liked to see her over in Bunn's book. Mags and Rachel are the best unlikely duo in comics right now.
>>
>>88007100
bunn can´t be this bendis-y, magneto has been leader of the x men a lot of times already
>>
>>88007085
>Why does this racism still exist? In fact, the very first page sort of sets out my anti-mutant treatise. I really tried to put on my racism hat and justify hatred of mutants for the 21st century.
I gotta say, I'm glad he's doing this. It doesn't make much sense that mutants are still this hated yet nobody really gives the Inhumans or other supers shit.
>>
>>88008048
A mistake. It's just a zoom in on the bottom two panels of the X-men Blue cover.
>>
>>88006855
You know how there were rumors of them trying to deemphasize the X-Men just because Fox has the film rights?
>>
So how will the Champions react to Cyclops paling around with Magneto?
>>
>>88007557
WatX scene was earlier.
>>
>the "O5 X-Men" are still around and NOT a source of shame that was swept under the rug and never acknowledged again

this is why I've barely paid attention to the X-office for the past few years
>>
>>88007085
>Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
>EVIL Mutants
Please stop, just call them the Brotherhood of Mutants like it's been for years. It never made any sense for a group that considers themselves justified to refer to themselves as evil.
>>
>>88006970
That's probably true. You can't cut sales on high selling titles and think the sales on other titles will make up for it.

In fact going by Marvel's sales this year it does seem like something's been happening (and not just Rebirth, ANAD sales were slipping badly before Rebirth even launched).
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 650x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 650x999px
>generation x will have Hopeless
>weapon X will be another wolverine book
>Jean Grey by Kate Leth
>Cable will have a tracer as artist...AGAIN
>mfw
>>
>>88008105
doesn't matter unless you read Champions

the last couple years have made it abundantly clear that consistent characterization is simply not a concern at Marvel
>>
>>88008105
They get triggered and shame Scott on social media while people scream for help in the background.
>>
>>88008130
I don't even get why people care about the O5 so much.
Let's face it, before Claremont came along, the X-Men really weren't that interesting. Just because they're the "original" X-Men doesn't mean that the 5 of them together are good as a team. Most of them work better when interacting with characters outside of the O5.
>>
>>88007030
I don't know man, I'm scared they'll put her with colossus again. RachelxKitty is OTP and I wanted bearded colossus to destroy iceman but that was just a pipe dream
>>
>>88007871
>And I think in many ways Rachel represents this mission statement that Kitty has given the X-Men, which is let's not look backwards, let's look forwards

>>88006897
Then why the fuck are they looking like a nostalgiafag's wet dream
>>
>>88008196
It's a case of faggots in the company like Bendis having nostalgia boners.
>>
>>88007241
Are you really telling me that you want the Inhumans tangled into the X-Men even more than they are now?
>>
>>88008142
I did think it was interesting that when Daken formed his own incarnation, he did refer to it as the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants because none of them had any noble aspirations. They just wanted to get revenge and power, they didn't really care about the mutant cause and they knew it.
>>
Where were you when hype was kill?
>>
>>88008130
Now you know how people felt when X-factor v1 came out.
>>
>>88008240
Posting on 4chin
>>
>>88006807
>wasting Molina on those shits from the past
damnit, Marvel
>shit not new, not different X-Men given to shit writer
GOOD
>>
>>88008240
Drinking my nail polish.
Fuck this
>>
...I Pretty much only care for Gold, Weapon X, and GenX. Blue will need to show me Jean isn't shit for me to read it.
>>
>>88006807

X-Men Gold as great fucking lineup but terrible just terrible writer, especially his run of "all-female" X-Women and all the forced Felicity shit.

Meanwhile Blue as a fucking great writer while lineup is kinda... meh.

Is suffering to be a fucking X-Fan.
>>
>>88008214
I don't think Bendis actually read Silver Age X-Men. His nostalgia boner seems to mostly come from the Claremont era (Kitty Pryde), just like most writers.
If he really did have a nostalgia boner for Silver Age X-Men, he would have used elements from the Silver Age instead of just the characters with whatever personality he felt like giving them.
>>
>>88008130
I don't know why you're so bitter, I can't wait for the next big crossover that pits all these different x-teams against each other!

What, you don't like Old Man Logan getting copy&pasted into the current roster? Well then how about some TEEN versions of existing characters to run around and muck things up even more.

The House of Ideas.
>>
>>88008240
masturbating at Illyana feet
>>
>>88008269
>Blue will need to show me Jean isn't shit for me to read it.
So you want her to be written out of character?
>>
>>88008273
Who's on Gold? I remember reading X-Men but I fell off because it was boring.
>>
>>88006853

As opposed to Kitty who ditched the X-men so she can slob some Star Lord knob in space?
>>
File: preview.jpg (785KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
785KB, 700x1000px
>>88008161
>Jean Grey by Kate Leth

I would seriously rather have Max Wittert write Jean than Leth though
>>
>>88008273
>Guggenheim
>all female X-roster
No?!?!?!?!?!

That was Wood.
>>
>>88008240
what hype was to be had? the shadow of lemire, hopeless, and bendis has always loomed x men releases ever since years ago
>>
>>88008297
Do you mean the original Gold team or the new Gold team? New Gold team is:
>Kitty Pryde (Leader)
>Storm
>Colossus
>Nightcrawler
>Old Man Logan
>Rachel Grey (now calling herself "Prestige")
>>
>>88008295
>So you want her to be written out of character?
More like written out of the comic. I wasn't around for comics when she was alive and mattered, so all my knowledge of her is based on the Cartoon that used Claremont's designs.
>>
>>88008295
Kek
>>
>>88008244
yeah and all for the character assassination and editorial fuckery that came along with it, it's still miles above the O5 debacle.
"past/alternate" versions of a character popping up is everything wrong with comic books and X-Men in particular

"Gee people really seem to like that bygone era of X-Men, I guess. How do we bring that back?"

"Just time-travel nigga, it's X-Men. It fits. Those battered housewives will still buy this shit"
>>
>>88008331
I meant who's writing it.
>>
>>88008342
>the Cartoon that used Claremont's designs
You mean Jim Lee's?
>>
>>88008313
I fucking love these and I never noticed that Jean's wearing sweatpants over her jumpsuit
>>
>>88008370
Yeah. I'm retarded.
>>
>>88008364
Y'know, all you had to do was read the OP.
>>
>>88006807
Holy shit, it's even worse than I imagined.

Guggenheim is a goddamn mess, and the only interesting character, Rachel sounds and looks like they're ruining her.

Bunn's will be okay, but held back massively just by being an O5 book.
>>
>>88008318
He wrote a arc anon, it was even worse than the fucking "normal" book.
>>
>>88007871
>> Rachel Grey will be getting a big superhero makeover with a new costume and new codename, Prestige.

> Prestige
> PRESTIGE?
> PRES FUCKING TIGE?!

Rachel deserves better
>>
>>88006884
>>88006897
Storm and the white people
I didn't think Marvel would dare to do that.
Brace for the shitstorm
Anyway, boring line up for nostalgifags
>>
>>88008387
Bunn's Mag can be good but yeah him being stuck with the O5 shitters is horrible.
>>
File: tumblr_static_av.jpg (452KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_av.jpg
452KB, 680x680px
>>88008240
Eating a peach.
>>
>>88008353
>alternate versions of characters = bad

Nate Grey is cool. Neck yourself.
>>
>>88008402
Not that anon. But holy shit I'd completely blocked that out
>>
>>88008407
Yes, Visa Gold would be a better name.
>>
So Kitty has been rescued from Bendis' hands, but for how long?
>>
>>88008426
Just saying there goes all my hype for ReX... Even All-New X-Men will be better than Gold.
>>
File: 1427651103113.jpg (31KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1427651103113.jpg
31KB, 600x457px
>>88008423
>Thinking Character Assassination and Bendis writing is okay
>>
At least Cyclops (the real one), Wolverine (the real one), and Professor X are dead and spared from this latest wave of bullshit
>>
>>88008426
>>88008402
Fugg, me too.
Mea culpa.
>>
>>88008445
Guggenheim is no improvement, but at least she's likely done with Star-Lord.
>>
besides the fact that she started rocking the Mohawk again for NO REASON, I completely forgot that Storm was also banging Logan right before he died

Jesus fucking Christ. When did it get so bad.

I remember not hating Decimation at the time, and I enjoyed Messiah CompleX

Put the muties out of there misery, please Ike
>>
>>88008445
Nobody knows what will replace GotG on Bendis' monthly quota.
>>
>>88008054
>Introduce different version of the character
>Kill old version
>Make new version like old version
????
>>
>>88008471
Scott's body is still there, he could come back anytime.
We don't really know if Logan is dead, if Kurt came back from dead, Logan could perfectly do it. His body is trapped in adamantium, it's true that his healing factor wasn't working but maybe it was dormant or something.
>>
>>88007085
>I really tried to put on my racism hat and justify hatred of mutants for the 21st century.
That's a really weird thing to say. I guess he means that he's going to "justify" why people would think that, and then use the book itself to refute it?
>>
>Hopeless not on the O5 book
Oh no
OH NO

He's on Generation X. It's gonna be Idie & Friends.
Kill me.
>>
>>88007100
>I kind of feel like readers of X-Men have always felt that Jean was supposed to be the leader of the team
As someone that read every X-man ongoing from X-Men #1 all the way to AvX, I can say not once did I ever feel this.
>>
>>88006807
So what will Hopeless write?
>>
>>88008067
He's talking specifically about the O5 and how they'd feel about working with him. Which is a reasonable point, I think, since before being pulled to the future they'd only known him as the Ultimate Evil.
>>
>>88008550
All some elaborate horrible plan to deage characters.
>>
>>88008554
...are you actually trying to convince capshit readers that a hero can come back to life?

That said, we probably won't get Logan back.
>>
>>88007679
Gambit had his own mini. With Deadpool, admittedly, but...
>>
>>88008594

That's another part of the hook that's interesting if they capitalize on it. The O5 only know insane Silver Age Magneto who is basically a completely different person than Mags now
>>
So what's Weapon X gonna be about?
>>
>x-men

nobody gives a single fuck
>>
>>88008609
Yes.
>>
>>88007229
>yfw Mags shows Jean the way
>Do it, Bunn. Fucking do it.
No way, man.
Make Mags horrified of what Jean is becoming.

Make her the next huge X-Villain, and only Mags can stop her.
>>
>>88008650
OML, Laura and Daken
>>
>>88008661
Oh...so have they said how Daken is alive?
>>
>>88008468
>Nate Grey
>anything to do with Bendis

I disagree with the premise that alternate reality versions of characters are what's inherently wrong with the X-Men. I dislike the O5 because it is crap.
>>
>>88008565
Why's Idie so hated, exactly? I've read, like, two TPBs of Wolverine and the X-Men, total.
>>
>>88008657
Them have her kill Mags by controlling the O5 as her thralls.
>>
>>88008588
Gen X most probably.

FFFFFUCK
>>
>>88007163
>>Hopeless not on O5
>>Idie and Genesis aren't there either
>>Therefore, Hopeless is writing Gen X with Idie and Genesis on the roster

Kill me
>>
>>88008196
>>88008214
Marvel has this thing where even though they don't want to give the Fox films any attention they'll sure try to piggyback on it (like this year's storyarc with Apocalypse). And they probably would've had to know that young Cyclops, Beast, Jean, and Angel would be used at some point (next film or whatever) earlier than the public does, since Fox would still need to tell Marvel what it's doing and which characters they might use.

Cause like >>88008279 said it doesn't seem like any actual nostalgia for the Silver Age X-Men.
>>
>>88008673
Daken was dead?
>>
>>88008680

Part of her character is her religious beliefs and it's 4chan
>>
>>88008695
I'm not complaining, I think he is a good X-men writer.

NOTE I said X-men, meaning he only writes X-men well.
>>
>>88008680
Just kinda of an annoying, uninteresting character.
But a lot of it is just that she's the only X-Kid who isn't the O5 or Evan to get any attention for years.

>>88008690
It's got the potential to be a genuinely solid event, but they'd never go for it.
>>
>Two boring, safe teams
>Shit Bobby and Jean books likely meant to push an agenda
>Cable and a Gen X book are the only things with a chance of being okay.

Th-thanks, Marvel.
>>
>>88008715
I think it's more than that. People don't usually complain about Kurt's religious beliefs.
>>
>>88008742
Oh right, there's a Jean book coming...with a Jean centric O5 book.
>>
>>88008680
I blame her for Schism
>>
>>88008735
Oh, plus the books focusing on her are mostly garbage.
She's associated with Schism, the event that largely turned the X-Men line into the steaming pile of shit it is now.
>>
>>88008733
that´s false, hopeless has never wrote anything good, he only steals good japanese movies and makes their premises into trash
>>
>>88008028
With teen iceman on one of the team books you'd think it would be adult. Here's hoping
>>
>>88008742
What was the name if the artist of the last cable book? He did the first arc of Venom space knight
>>
>>88008756
Because Kurt is the goddamned best, man.

>>88008764
YOUR NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER
>>
>>88008778
ariel olivetti
>>
>>88008756
Then is because she a nigger
>>
>>88008764
We needed two books to wipe out every hint of something interesting!
>>
>>88008775
I liked Cable & X-Force, but you're pretty much right.
>>
>>88008777
I think it'll be the adult.
>After years of totally just pretending I liked fucking all those women, I can finally be myself!
>>
>>88008712
Yeah. Wolverine drowned him.
>>
>>88006908
>a literal whos
kek indeed
>>
>>88008756

her religion is much more up front than like Kurt or Daredevil. She fights with it more. It's also like her big thing. Kurt's a swashbuckler, ladies man, he has other traits that are as/more important. Plus she's newer, /co/ is racist/misogynist, she isn't as well written as Kurt
>>
>>88008695
What if he's writing Cable? His Cable & the X-force was pretty good.
>>
>>88008834
That was years ago and he was brought back shortly thereafter, resurrected as a Horseman of Apocalypse. I take it you haven't been paying much attention.
>>
>>88008834
He was brought back by the Apocalypse Twins in Remender's Uncanny Avengers.
>>
>>88008834
>>88008712
He got resurrected by the Apoc Twins and was a Horseman of Death for a time.
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 500x364px)
image.png
181KB, 500x364px
>>88008849
>/co/ is racist/misogynist
>>
>>88008867
No, gib Spurrier pls.
>>
>>88008875
>>88008882
>>88008893
To Daken? Nope.

I think I did Skip that whole arc. I just remember Sentry being revived.
>>
>>88008844
someone on /co/ doesn't read comics??

I'm flabbergasted!!
>>
>>88006908
And Ewing is also getting Sunspot and Cannonball for USAvengers.
>>
>>88008951
Fuck off, shill. I've read literally tens of comics.
>>
>>88008936
>no more Spurrier
>no more Wells
It's not fair

The closest we'll have to a good X-Book is USAvengers.
>>
>>88008951
And normies dont read inhumans :^)
>>
>>88008987
>shill

did you forget to close a tab? This isn't /v/
>>
>>88007961
and still no one will give a single fuck for shithumans
>>
>>88009005
Normies don't X-men either. Normies don't read anything besides Batman.
>>
>>88009005
The hell are you talking about?

Inhumans are the newest craze flying off the shelves of comic shops everywhere! It's 90s X-Mania all over again baby!

Can't wait for the tv movie
>>
>>88008987
"tens"
That, sounded impressive to you?
>>
>>88009034
I know it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, but come on.
>>
>>88008951
Ewing sucks
>>
>>88007255
Wait, they're realeasing twice a month? HA! Let's see how the quality dips.
>>
>>88009104
There's such a thing as a nadir.
>>
Say what you want, but these book will sell real good.
>>
>>88009130
People still buy comics? Do they not know the internet exists?
>>
>>88009143
yup. some are even that cucked, that they buy digital comics. crazy, I know
>>
>>88009130
Will they?
The best-selling X-Men ongoing right now is doing less than 40k.

Ike's campaign to kill the line is having a genuine effect.
>>
>>88009195
I think they will sell around 50k-60k, which will be probably at the top of marvel sales
>>
>>88009220
For how long, though?
It'd be genuinely surprising if they retained those numbers though even a dozen issues.
>>
>>88009254
depends on the art.
>>
File: IMG_0471.png (920KB, 480x357px)
IMG_0471.png
920KB, 480x357px
>>88007871
>Prestige
>>
File: rahne.png (191KB, 500x234px)
rahne.png
191KB, 500x234px
what i'd do if i was quesada:

1. revive one of marvel's more "mature" comics line or make a new one (ala dc's NA)

2. use claremont (whom they have on their payroll doing absolutely nothing) and peter david there and have them do whatever fetish-fueled stories they feel like.

3. hire good smut artists (NOT land or deodato) or people known to draw muties really well (like bachalo)

3. roll in the cash coming in
>>
WHY THE FUKC IS KITTY THE LEADER
ESPECIALLY IF STORM IS ON THE SAME TEAM LIKE WTF
>>
>>88009220
>I think they will sell around 50k-60k,

I can't believe 50K-60K is the best the X-Men can shoot for now.
>>
>>88009281
PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

Man, that highest-selling X-Book is Uncanny, which is mostly done by Greg Land.

Art is damn near meaningless when it comes to sales. Just like the writing.
>>
>>88009327
bendis' mandate that kitty must be the mutie boss
>>
>>88009336
Greg Land is actually liked outside of /co/
>>
>>88009327
Uncle Fester: "I let you take my waifu only if she gets to be the leader"
>>
>>88009331
more like
>I can't believe 50K-60K is the best the marvel can shoot for now
>>
>>88009317
>1. revive one of marvel's more "mature" comics line or make a new one (ala dc's NA)
Doing weird/dark stuff hurts the brand.

>2. use claremont (whom they have on their payroll doing absolutely nothing) and peter david there and have them do whatever fetish-fueled stories they feel like.
>3. hire good smut artists (NOT land or deodato) or people known to draw muties really well (like bachalo)
Quality doesn't matter, so long as they tow the company line.

>3. roll in the cash coming in
The comics making almost nothing compared to the licensing, so that's the company's sole focus.
>>
>>88009359
more like people who don't pay attention are ambivalent towards Land

google Greg Land, and see what comes up

it's not just a /co/ hateboner, he's been pulling his shit since the 90s at least
>>
>>88009327
Because Storm is a terrible leader and insanely bland character.
>>
>>88009379
That too.
>>
>>88009359
That's what I'm saying.
He's terrible, but he tricks stupid people into liking his work.

It's how Marvel functions as a whole.
>>
>>88009359
>>88009359

marvel likes him because he does a ton of work and is always on time, not he is "good"

like jrjr (until he got really realy really bad during avx)
>>
>O5 are the least popular X-Team
>continue to push them hard
Fucking Christ
>>
>>88009327
Because Storm just got done driving the X-men into the ground.
>>
>>88009386
>Doing weird/dark stuff hurts the brand.

the mutie brand, within the comics, cant get any worse. just 4 years ago mutie books sold really well and had critical acclaim (x-force). now they barely sell and are widely regarded as the worst in marvel
>>
>>88009408
both storm and kitty are Claremonts wet fantasies so your point is moot, she is still more experienced
>>88009508
I think you confuse Storm with Marvel's editorial
She did alright during the Outback Saga
>>
>>88009514
that's not saying much, when you have Waidvengers, Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl, Ms. Allah Akbar, and fucking Gwenpool
>>
>>88009559
Just wait till the waifufags swarm the thread
>>
>>88009559
>"I judge books by their cover."
Ms. Marvel and Gwenpool are inoffensive and dull at worst.
>>
>>88009559
don't forget Spider-Gwen & Ironheart!
>>
>>88009408
>I didn't read comics before the 2010s: The post
>>
>>88009559

squirrel girl fills a niche marvel wants filled (kiddies), even if it sells little and is unreadable for most.

ms muslim too. it follows on marvels "young adult" drama tradition that they've been keen to keep up since Runaways (" we want the locke and key audience"). it has had some critical acclaim

gwenpool is waifubait

those all play a role within marvel's publishing line. mutie books atm simply dont other than keep characterfags spending.
>>
>>88009649
>this crap is less crappy than other crap
aha
>>
>>88009638
When has Storm been any good since the end of Claremont's first run?

If a character has sucked for the latter half of their existence, I feel pretty justified in not liking them.
>>
>>88009649

People make fun of scholastic book fairs like that money don't spend
>>
>>88009559
Everything about MGDD aside from Moon Girl herself is good.
>>
>>88007486
>Guggenheim
>mediocre at worst
You've clearly never read Young X-Men or his single arc on the old Harley Quinn solo (cratered and the book was canned).
>>
Ah-At least we still have Bunneto.
>>
>>88007085
>I really tried to put on my racism hat and justify hatred of mutants for the 21st century.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? Guggenheim is a fucking retard.
>>
>>88009703
in your dreams
>>
>Team with Storm
>Led by Kitty
>>
>>88009679
>When has any Xshit been good since the end of Claremont's first run?
>>
>>88009799
there's been enough decent or even good xshit since claremont

just not very recently or consistently
>>
>>88009793
don't forget Pietro and Kurt, both also more qualified
the only worse leader in that team up is the literal teamkiller
>>
File: tollofbeingright.png (222KB, 855x234px) Image search: [Google]
tollofbeingright.png
222KB, 855x234px
>>88009844
what would you recommend anon?
legit question
>>
>>88009847
>Pietro
Anon pls.
>>
>>88008554
>Logan could perfectly do it. His body is trapped in adamantium, it's true that his healing factor wasn't working but maybe it was dormant or something.

Can Elixir restart/recover Logan's healing factor?
>>
>>88009890

if you want some claremont-lite, grant morrison's New Xmen run

peter david's 2005's X-Factor for fetish stuff and some good stories

nicenza's Cable&Deadpool

dillen's Generation Hope is underrated but not for everyone.

There was a good New Mutants minis in the 2000s. The ongoing had some good arcs but it was very inconsistent as a whole.

remender's 2013's Xforce and its sequel run

Maybe a couple others i forget.
>>
>>88009890
Scott looks kinda like Dale Gribble there. Dale was right.
>>
>>88010002
Morrison's run is nothing like Claremont, Whedon's run is Claremont-lite
>>
>>88009890
Not him, but UXF v.1, the Messiah saga (it's being storytimed right now), Spurrier's books, Magneto's solo,the AoA ongoing (and AoA, if you've never read it), Pak's X-Theme X-Men, PAD's ANXF and WatXM before and during AvX BUT NO FURTHER.
>>
>>88010041

i got a subdued claremont vibe off it

i didnt like whedon's
>>
>>88010002
>UXF
>2013
Anon...
It started in 2011
>its follow-up
Vol. 2 was an abortion, unless you meant Uncanny Avengers, in which case, yes, but only look at #5-22.
>>
>>88010086
Morrison's is great, but it's pretty different than any other X-Men run, it's his own style more then anyone else's. He's always been more of DC person so probably not that big on the X-Men series before getting hired.
>>
>>88008105
There's no way Mark Waid knew Marvel's plans for Cyclops before he started writing Champions.

We're better off assuming that book exists in a bubble universe where Cyclops actually did commit genocide and this Ressurxion line never happened.
>>
>>88010056
>Spurrier's books

spurrier's x men legacy is legit

probably the last good char-driven mutie good
>>
>>88010111
2010* excuse me
>>
>>88006807
>Guggenheim

I feel genuinely bad for X-men fans.
>>
>>88010121
>He's always been more of DC person so probably not that big on the X-Men series before getting hired.

on the Invisibles' letters page he talks about being an xmen fan since he was a kid and re-reading a whole bunch of it (probably was already in talks with marvel) and still liking it
>>
>>88006807
>> “X-Men Blue,” written by Cullen Bunn with art by Jorge Molina, stars the time-tossed team of Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure. Jean Grey will be present as well, but in “Blue,” she’s taking on the mantle of leader for the first time.

Okay, Bunn does good work with Magneto. I still hate that it's young O5 lingering like a particularly bad fart, but hey at least Mags is in a big role and that could be interesting. I don't think I've seen much at all of him interacting with the young O5.
>>
>>88009972
That hes the biggest jobber ever doesn't mean that hes that bad leading
Im mean sure he isnt good but at least he isn't kitty or mister "misterio tricked me xD"
>>
>>88009847
>Pietro

You make Piotr sad, tovarisch
>>
>>88007456
Yeah but you said you were upset that King was on Batman when he WAS based. Unless you were a time traveller there was no way to know that his Batman would be such a mess.
>>
>>88008244
At least X-Factor was the adult versions, and it's highly unlikely any current O5 book will do anything like what X-Factor did for Angel.
>>
>>88010183
>Pietro
>Colossus

It's "Piotr".
>>
>Stormcucks mad that best waifu leads the team

Cry more, Kitty is every writer's waifu and will always be the best.
>>
>>88007084
That's the point you idiot. Marvel is trying to kill the X-men.
>>
>>88010202
>>88010224
I'm a total retard
in my deffense "Pietro" sounds like Piotr in my language
>>
>>88007069
>>88007528

>>I TAKE IT BACK GIVE ME HOPELESS
>This was exactly my reaction when King was announced as the new Batman writer.
>He's no longer based, anon.
>His Batman is garbage and his OC is the ultimate goal in the run.
>Everything King had written up to Batman was 11/10 fucking amazing,

>Claims that he complained about King being announced as the writer for Batman

You need to stop posting for a day and rethink things.
>>
File: fgbfb.png (1MB, 868x872px) Image search: [Google]
fgbfb.png
1MB, 868x872px
>>88010245
Kitty's a prude
>>
>>88010212
>it's highly unlikely any current O5 book will do anything like what X-Factor did for Angel.

Well I hope not, them completely changing a character like Angel to Archangel would fuck up the timeline quit a bit when they go back.
>>
>>88010284
i f ucking hate how these """""""remastered"""""" digitalized versions look

gimme fucking floppy scans
>>
File: wddaadad.png (897KB, 868x950px) Image search: [Google]
wddaadad.png
897KB, 868x950px
>>88010308
they have their moments t b h
>>
>>88010308
Floppy scans of older comics look like shit though
>>
>>88010355
they look like they comics actually looked
>>
>>88010355
Still better than most """""""remastered"""""" digitalized versions.
>>
>>88010245
Sorry Bendis but few people here even like Storm to being with beyond her being Thor's cumslut. All the hate for your Jewfu is coming from people who hate her.
>>
File: triggrd.gif (802KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
triggrd.gif
802KB, 480x270px
>>88006807

>I kind of feel like readers of X-Men have always felt that Jean was supposed to be the leader of the team

What the fuck?
>>
>Kitty leading Gold
>Jean leading Blue
>Jubilee leading Gen X
>Jean getting a solo

I see Marvel is still pushing their feminist agenda.
>>
>>88010446

teen jean is an amoral supervillian

of course she can lead a team
>>
>>88010487
Anon, have you never read a single X-Men comic written by Claremont?
>>
>>88010276
You do realize that you are quoting different anons, right?
>>
File: 1.jpg (102KB, 1330x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102KB, 1330x1080px
>>88010569
>different Anons
>>
>>88010569
That's some sad backpedaling there
>>
File: Cw5Jl4CWIAA7vZl.jpg (97KB, 981x970px) Image search: [Google]
Cw5Jl4CWIAA7vZl.jpg
97KB, 981x970px
>>88007084
>mfw Marvel is still tring to kill of the X-Men through shit creative teams
>it already worked for F4
>>
>>88006845
That's implying Storm has fans after literally 20 years of basically no development.
>>
File: Citibank-Prestige-Visa.jpg (62KB, 683x430px) Image search: [Google]
Citibank-Prestige-Visa.jpg
62KB, 683x430px
Hi I'm Rachel Grey Summers but you can also call me
>>
>>88006807
>Bunn
>stuck writing the O5 babies team
>Gold has Nightcrawler and Rachel
>Guggenheim

I'm fucking serious, how in the flying fuck does Guggenheim keep getting work? You'd think his track record in producing irredeemable garbage in TWO mediums would prevent this.
>>
>“There’s more going on here than just another new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the umpteenth iteration,” the writer says. “One of the things that I wanted to get back to and really sort of drill down is what does it mean to be a mutant in the 21st century, in a world where you’ve got Inhumans and you’ve had mutants for all this time and you’ve had M-Pox and Genosha and all the things that have happened to mutants throughout the years. Why does this racism still exist? In fact, the very first page sort of sets out my anti-mutant treatise. I really tried to put on my racism hat and justify hatred of mutants for the 21st century. And the brotherhood really plays into that.”

Marvel has racism hats?
>>
>>88006897
WHAT THE FUCK RACHEL'S COSTUME/LOOK WAS PERFECT GODDAMN I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS
>>
>>88010771

people with red MHGA caps
>>
>>88006807
Oh my god, I just realized this likely means Hopeless is writing Generation X.

Is there any way to pretend the last few years of X-Men comics never happened? I'd gladly sacrifice Bunn's Magneto for all this other garbage.
>>
>>88006884
Why does Warren have energy wings?
>>
cautiously optimistic about Bunn writing Blue, but I don't know about this artist off the top of my head. Any good?
>>
>>88010771
He's basically trying to think like a racist, asking himself "If I was a racist, what reason would I have for hating mutants in particular while ignoring Inhumans and other Supers?"
>Mutants proclaim themselves to be the next step in evolution and want to make us normal humans obsolete!
>Dem muties want to steal our womenfolk and breed us out of existence! Especially our redheads!
>Muties have a bunch of terrorist groups constantly trying to kill us humans and take over the world
>The supposed "good guy" muties frequently team-up with "former" terrorists
>Muties have a higher crime rate than any other group
>Despite their constant crimes, muties hardly ever face any jail time. Wolverine killed hundreds of humans and he was made an Avenger!
>Muties are an affront to God's creation!
>Breitbart and Alex Jones warned me about em'
>>
>>88010933
Yeah, he's alright.
>>
File: Axolotl-7.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px)
Axolotl-7.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>88007085
It is CURRENT YEAR so of course hatred of mutants needs justification beyond "They are not us"
>>
>All this effort into revamping X-men
>only to get them horrible writers thinking that in some cases the art will more than carry a story
>They've been doing this for more than sixty years and they still don't realize that just shoving any writer on to the series will be fine.
Being an I've stopped reading X=men because they fucked it up. And they still don't get why it's bad and what they need to do to change it.

I hope their numbers just keep dropping because this is just sad.
>>
I hope Kitty and Rachel get shipped. They need more gay characters.
>>
>>88009730
Or his Wolverine

Or his JSA
>>
>>88007375
They were on vacation. Only Storm, Psylocke, Phantomex's components were actively trying to have plot involvement and Bishop ended up dragged along from the future.
>>
>>88010121
Morrison's X-men run feels like his Batman Inc. where he's trying to push a new way forward for a classic brand. It's less continuity heavy than the bat-run, but still involves pretty much all of the a-list characters
>>
>>88007679
Half of those are X-Factor fodder.
>>
File: jM1LEd.jpg (49KB, 450x530px) Image search: [Google]
jM1LEd.jpg
49KB, 450x530px
Where my man Creed?
>>
>>88011129
they are reviving wolverine

creed aint needed anymore. hes getting his reversal reversed
>>
>cannot decide if Marvel is deliberately driving the X-Men franchise into the ground or they think readers will buy and like this bullshit

This is like Poe's law but even more retarded since they might actually want to profit from this
>>
>>88007871
>Prestige
Good idea, shit execution. Falls under "Might as well just go by Rachel" tier.
>>
>>88006884
>Quitely jacket
Oh baby
>>
File: ....png (9KB, 182x212px)
....png
9KB, 182x212px
>>88007293
>Spurrier
>on anything anymore

j-just let it go, anon
he's never coming back to save the X-Men
W-who knows? M-mabye he'll continue Cry Havoc?
>>
>>88007029
He rules at DC and sucks at Marvel.
>>
>>88007464
>Ewing burns out

Who'd be next, /co/? Who'll be the next promising writer they destroy?
>>
>>88008244
Just tell her that you are married/your ex-girlfriend isn't dead you moron. So much bullshit could have been avoided.
>>
friendly reminder that at least we arent ironmanfags or gotgfags so we will be free of bendis
>>
>>88007293
>>88011224

Si got the fuck out, let him stay happy and away from Marvel.
>>
>Fag yesterday tried telling me that the previews weren't a clue to the rosters because it had Rightclops on it when I told him they'd just use O5 Shitclops

Still not sure if I'm happy to be right or not.
>>
>>88009890
John Moore's X-Force
Remender's Uncanny X-Force
Milligan/Allred's X-Force/X-Statix
Carey's X-Men Legacy
Spurrier's X-Men Legacy
Well's New Mutants
New Mutants v3/Academy X/New X-Men
Morrison's New X-Men
Winnick's Exiles
Parker's Exiles
PAD's X-Factor (until the last couple years or so)
>>
>>88008196
I don't think people do. O5 books never sold well outside of Bendis.
>>
GODDAMMIT ANON

Some fucker in the X-Thread the other day made a passing jab about "What if Blue team is just the O5"

Hope you get fucked by terrigen mist.
>>
>>88010245
Kitty hasn't been any good since Mekanix.
>>
File: whatever you say, anon.png (215KB, 1080x1146px) Image search: [Google]
whatever you say, anon.png
215KB, 1080x1146px
>>88010616
>>88010642
I really wanted to spare you from looking like idiot(s).
>>
>>88010259
Don't worry, they both derive from Peter.
>>
>>88011448
It was obvious it was going to be from the start
>>
>>88009986
Elixir is dead. In fact, I think he died twice. Once in Bendis and once somewhere else.
>>
File: camel+jockeys[1].jpg (131KB, 959x447px) Image search: [Google]
camel+jockeys[1].jpg
131KB, 959x447px
Team consists of
>Storm
>Rachel
>Logan
>For some reason Kitty is leading

Even Nightcrawler and Colossus would be better leaders. I'm guessing we have Benis to thank.

Who would read either of these trash books? Gold is the safest most generic X-Team ever and Blue is the fucking O5. Who is still clamoring or the O5?
>>
File: alan scott.jpg (236KB, 1043x936px) Image search: [Google]
alan scott.jpg
236KB, 1043x936px
>>88007183
Mediocre would be an improvement for Guggenheim. Bad would be an improvement for Guggenheim. He's legitimately among the worst writers I've ever seen.

That story that shows how Wolverine's healing factor works by saying he has to fight his way out of Hell every time he heals and can come back from being nuked? Guggenheim. Bart Allen being kicked to death by a group of Rogues that included the long reformed Pied Piper and Trickster? Guggenheim. Young X-Men? Guggenheim. The piece of shit in pic related? You get the idea.

Combine it with the pile of failure that is Arrow and there's nothing redeemable about him.
>>
>>88011519
They need a token dangerous ex-terrorist to have team in-fighting with.
>>
>>88011515
he came back to life in the annual a week ago
>>
File: 02_-_06.jpg (30KB, 479x438px) Image search: [Google]
02_-_06.jpg
30KB, 479x438px
>>88011574
>the pile of failure that is Arrow
Says who?
>>
>>88011574
>Young x-men the book so bad it was ignored and never ever referenced again.
>>
>>88008916
You can't say it isn't.
Like, the membership of this site does, on the whole, hate women and negroes.
>>
>>88011515
>Elixir is dead
Top kek, even if you weren't up to date (he's back as of UXM's recently published Annual), Elixir SUCKS at dying.
>>
>Nightcrawler and Colossus bro-team
>written by Guggenheim with Kitty leading, and Ororo probably being sanctimonious about Cyclops
fucking kill me lads
>>
>Said in interviews that the teams will compete and you'll definitely have to pick a side

Do they think this is a difficult decision?
>>
>>88011625
>>88011677
He also sucks at staying alive. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets killed somewhere else just to show some "big bad"
>>
>>88011574
Hint: stop following writers you don't like.
>>
>>88009785
>"I HATE THE KREE FUCKING SPACENIGGERS KREEEEEEE"

Calm down, Skrull.
>>
>>88007100

Since fucking when. Unless he's talking about New O5 in which case hasn't she already been? Everything I've seen her in has been her being a gigantic cunt and telling people what to do.
>>
>Dozens of mutants they haven't touched in years
>Let's keep bringing back shit tier versions of the originals that nobody asked for

And now even their other main book is just more of the status quo. I can't even remember a time when Marvel used to take risks.
>>
>>88011956
For some insane reason they thing that going back will save them. Nostalgia without quality though is worthless. It's just marvel shooting itself in the foot,
>>
>>88007120
She doesn't look overly butch in her new one and not making Rachel butch should be an execution worthy crime.
>>
>>88011790
I'm not even going to read this book! Guggenheim is like a fucking cockroach though. He continuously gets solid notable writing gigs despite a complete lack of talent. He's to writing what Erica Henderson is to art.
>>
>>88007679

Dani will be in Gen X that's all I care about.
>>
>>88012095
>I'm not even going to read this book!
Yeah, you're always saying that...
>>
>>88012034
>For some insane reason they thing that going back will save them.
It worked for DC!
>Nostalgia without quality though is worthless.
It worked for DC!
>>
File: 1478050028484.jpg (115KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
1478050028484.jpg
115KB, 694x530px
>>88006884
Its the baby x-men again HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK. How can Bendis's worst idea persist for this fucking long
>>
>>88012212
Axel's idea.
>>
>>88012162
Have they released the GenX line-up yet?
>>
>>88007679

I just want Psylocke. Doesn't have to be a main headliner but she rounds a team nicely
>>
>>88011475
Nice Photoshop editing
>>
File: 1455497515657.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455497515657.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>88012212
>mfw the literal baby X-Men from the burger dimension are a better team
>>
>>88011790

>Who is Marc Guggenheim and why is he so hated?
>He's hated for Arrow. As a comics writer, he's Jurgens-tier.
>An exact 1 Jurgens of perfect mediocrity or some percentage of a Jurgens?
>Mostly perfect mediocrity with a tendency to skew a bit lower.
>Mediocre would be an improvement for Guggenheim. Bad would be an improvement for Guggenheim. He's legitimately among the worst writers I've ever seen.
>Hint: stop following writers you don't like.

Wait so someone gives a reasonable explanation why Guggenheim is not even "mediocre" and your defense is "stop following the writer"?
>>
>Kitty in the lead and Storm on the team

Book is going to be filled with Scott hate isn't it.
>>
File: Generation-X[1].jpg (149KB, 864x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Generation-X[1].jpg
149KB, 864x1328px
>>88012325

No but she's all over the preview so I think it's pretty safe.

Jubes and Dani are enough to make me happy but if even half the characters on this get in I'll be overjoyed.
>>
>>88012528

Kitty doesn't hate Scott, nor does Rachel who is one of her best friends in the world behind Illyana
>>
>>88012457
>your defense is "stop following the writer"?
Yes, because otherwise people might think you actually like this writer but don't want to admit it.
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (45KB, 300x351px)
IMG_2183.jpg
45KB, 300x351px
>>88012210
>R-Rebirth isn't good! It's shit!!!! Please stop making fun of Marvel
Keep telling yourself that Marvelcuck
>>
>>88012654
This. Marlel is finished. How can they even compete with the 10/10 genre-defining and masterfully crafted works of art that are the DC Rebirth line-up. Truly we live in a new golden age of sequential art built on the backs of DC's top tier talent and best-in-class editors.

Honestly, I pity the marveldrones that aren't capable of experiencing the absolute nirvana that I get everytime I reread Superman #6.
>>
>>88012573
Putting Dani in the ANXM annual was likely to remind readers she exists before bringing her back here.
>>
>>88012702
>>88011790
>>
File: 1389306398422.jpg (27KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
1389306398422.jpg
27KB, 567x378px
>>88008704
Argh. I didn't even consider Hopeless writing Gen X because I believed he would just stay on X-Men Blue.
>>
>>88012702
I can't tell if you're baiting Marvel or DC fans right now.
>>
>>88007181
>no Magik
>no Anole
>no No-Girl
>no Glob Herman
Not Muh Extraordinary
>>
>>88011179
NOOOO!!
>>
>>88008554
But he definitely should't be able to breath under that adamantium so he's dead.
>>
>>88011179
Source?
>>
>>88012764

I didnt read that. Is she still depowered?
>>
>>88012654
Rebirth is shit.
Young Animal and Sixpack & Dogwelder are better than anything Marvel's putting out right now.
Also New Super-Man and RHATO are good.
>>88012846
Why not both, anon?
>>
>>88011179
>they are reviving wolverine

No they aren't. Old Man Logan is on the team, why would they revive young Logan?
>>
>>88012764
>Nature Girl in her own slot
Huh, that's -
>Quentin Quire in his own slot
Fuck!
>>
>>88012207
And I generally follow through with it. I haven't read a page of any of the current X-Men stuff aside from Uncanny because it's a combination of concepts, characters and writers I don't like.
>>
>>88013503
>Rebirth is shit.
>Also New Super-Man and RHATO are good.
Make up your mind, anon.
>>
>>88013551
But of course, every time someone makes a thread about the X-Men you will tell how you read it all and hated it.
>>
>>88013654
Look. Those two titles aren't the reason that DC is drawing huge bank right now, and you know it.
Hell, NSM is flirting with cancellation numbers.
>>
>>88013473
She was in valkyrie mode
>>
>>88008202
Kys
>>
>>88012573
I just hope the line up is not made of the characters singled out
I like Sam but double team membership is cancer
And Quire & Eye Boy can go fuck themselves
>>
>>88010929
Bendis.
>>
>>88013811
>I only like low-selling books
>>
>>88014044
By default, I guess. It's purely that the "nostalgia" titles are what's pulling in the money for DC, and they're mostly kind of shit.
Anyway, this thread isn't about how shit DC is, it's about how shit Marvel is. I apologise for derailing.
>>
File: 0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg (56KB, 660x825px) Image search: [Google]
0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg
56KB, 660x825px
>>88014178
>the "nostalgia" titles are what's pulling in the money for DC, and they're mostly kind of shit
>>
File: are you fucking joking with me.jpg (162KB, 584x305px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking joking with me.jpg
162KB, 584x305px
>>88006807
>time-tossed team of Cyclops, Iceman, Beast and Angel, with Magneto as their mentor-figure.
>>
File: Best psychic babe love interest.png (515KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
Best psychic babe love interest.png
515KB, 858x990px
>>88011681
>Blue has a shit cast sans Magneto, but a stellar creative team with the only writer who has been consistently good on X-books the past couple years
>Gold has a safe cast full of fan favorites, but an absolutely horrible writer who has inspired little to no hope for quality given his past works

Lose/lose situation, huh?
>>
>Kitty has THAT haircut

Maybe she can finally hook up with Rachel?

Why isn't Illyana there instead of Storm?
>>
>Marvel STILL trying to kill X-Men to get Fox to finally want to release the film rights
>still trying desperately to push Inhumans as well, also in a bid to get anything to replace the X-Men until they can get the film rights back from Fox

Jesus fucking Christ Marvel, please, just accept they're not going to relinquish the rights, and just get Disney to buy Fox already. Disney can write a check so big the sound of it hitting the table would shatter windows up to 15 miles away.
>>
>>88014432
>Line is coming back with more books than it's had in years
>The Inhuman push is now pushed to ABC
>THEY'RE TRYING TO THE X-MEN, GUYS!

This meme has ended
>>
>>88014466

Making purposefully shitty books, with shit teams, and shit writers isn't trying to "revive" anything, bro.
>>
>>88014393
>why isn't illyana there

To avoid this clusterfuck. Better to be in Limbo than deal with this shit
>>
>>88014495
Sorry to burst your delusion bubble but just because the headline books have the obvious headline characters instead of your special snowflake favorites doesn't make them shit teams
>>
>>88014581
>Kitty Pryde
>Another Summers Kid Tossed Back In Time
>headliners
>>
>>88014362
>Lose/lose situation, huh?
Maybe, but I'm gonna trust Bunn with the "no bad characters" adage.
>>
File: One of the greats.jpg (627KB, 1279x1317px) Image search: [Google]
One of the greats.jpg
627KB, 1279x1317px
>>88014622
REEEEEEE
>>
>>88007152
That's definitely what Jean did. Will nobody stop this sociopath?
>>
>everyone is either reverting to the costume they've had for ages, or getting a hideous new one
Of course

I wonder if Magik and Emma will get the same treatment.
Anything to ditch the Bachalo designs, I guess.
>>
>>88014715

There is never a point that this hasn't been the shittiest, unfunniest forced meme imaginable
>>
>>88014694
I have to ask, did Cap win this fight?

I thought it best to opt out of AvX, but I gotta know if the jobbing was that nuts.
I remember Thing beating Namor underwater...
>>
>Scott not resurrected
>Xavier not resurrected
>Logan not resurrected

I mean, good, I'm glad, but I'm actually a little surprised
>>
>>88007258
Is that Victoria Handjob on the right?

>>88014747
>Jean
>not a sociopath
>meme

Pick only two.
>>
>>88014636
Same. The premise of the O5, but with Magneto as their mentor is actually good groundwork to build the book around. With Land off now especially, I'm way more keen on Blue.
>>
>>88009847
>Piotr

Ftfy
>>
>>88007100
>I kind of feel like readers of X-Men have always felt that Jean was supposed to be the leader of the team. And now Jean is definitely taking the leadership role in this group.”
>Jean "I can't stay alive for more than 5 minutes" Grey
>Jean "Period Cramps Make Me Kill Entire Solar Systems" Grey
>meant to be a leader
>ever

What the fuck is this guy smoking, because he's clearly had too much of it.
>>
>>88009799
Basically every Cyclops-centric story from 2001 to 2012 was gold (or blue?? eh!???). Cyclops became Gunclops became Flyclops became Rightclops and it was everything. He was the best developed character in comics during that decade.
>>
>>88008202
You don't get it. The beard is symbolic of Colossus being "a beard". Now that it's gone, Kitty is free to lez out.
>>
>>88014769
She won. Held off Thor too.

She didn't job and it was great.
>>
>>88007871
>kind of like the way Chris Claremont did with Carol Danvers and making her Binary many years ago
And how did that work out?
>>
>>88014878
She's the most beloved female hero at marvel now, so...breddy gud :DD
>>
>>88014810
They'er trying to make people like Jean retroactively.
The sick thing is that it's working.
>>
>>88014769

She beat Cap and stood her ground against Thor as well
>>
>>88014858
>>88014954
Oh, nice.
>>
File: Wolverine X-men-Zone 016.jpg (1MB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine X-men-Zone 016.jpg
1MB, 1280x1968px
>>88014810
I'm gonna have to assume that Bunn was talking about the O5.

And despite being their "provisional" leader hasn't really done jack.

>>88014982
yuh
>>
>>88007100
>>88007152
This is the only way the concept will work. Flip it on its head and make Magneto the good guy and O5 the villains.
>>
>>88009730
Guggenheim never wrote the Harley comic. I think you're mixing him up with AJ Lieberman.
>>
>>88013676
Nope, I'll come in and complain how everything looks like shit and bitch about how each announcement shows what Marvel thinks of the X-Men.
>>
File: Prestige.jpg (443KB, 1100x728px) Image search: [Google]
Prestige.jpg
443KB, 1100x728px
>Prestige

I see
>>
>>88012372
What step on "I don't want to be a murderpuppet -> Not killing people is hard -> I am a killer -> I don't want to be a murderpuppet" would she be at?
>>
>>88014825
I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>88009317
This is pretty much what I long for, even down to the writers.
>>
>>88013847

Fucking gross. Just give me back my old qt Native American Dani and give her her damn powers back.
>>
I enjoy all the dimensionally and time displaced Summers family.

So why do I hate the O5 so much?
>>
>>88016232
Because they are selling you the past instead of another future.
>>
>>88016232
Because the O5 were a relic of their time and no one is writing them well. SO they just come off as insufferable and unnecessary because they are insufferable and unnecessary. If you want to see a good modern take of them X-men First class can still be found and read.
>>
>>88009317
This...Jemas would be up for something like this.
Not the new management sadly
>>
>>88009317
>Quesada
He's not EiC anymore alonso is. I miss quesada fucking alonso. You can only fail up at marvel.
>>
>>88014495
If these are "purposefully shitty books" then so are almost all of Marvel's books, including the MCU ones.
>>
>>88014772
>Logan not resurrected
Let's wait and see how Weapon-X turns out.
>>
>>88011031
get out tumblr!
>>
>>88017323
I was thinking the same thing. Marvel is in an all time low linewide not just the X-Men
>>
Odds that Sunspot and Cannonball are in X-Factor with Dani and we can basically just have a New Mutants book?
>>
>>88006807
at least we'll get some references to Magneto's time in New Mutants
>>
>>88017902
>X-Factor
Idiot.
>>
>>88018282

You get pretty pissed at a simple slip of the mind you autismo. Go donate your comics, get a job and some fresh air.
>>
>>88018403
>a simple slip of the mind
Were it just that.
>>
>>88006897
>Rachel steals a costume from Kid Gladiator
>>
>>88014837
>symbolic/"a beard"

That's retarded! Besides it's going to be PiotrxKitty with Rachel joining in time to time! ;P
>>
>>88017902
Ewing whisked them off to the Avengers line where they can actually be in good stories, and I can't necessarily be upset since they're in a better spot than they've been in years.

Last time I remember Dani showing up consistently was in Fearless Defenders, and that was back was Bunn was pretty bad. I could see Magik and perhaps Rahne show up in Weapon X depending on where they go with that title. Any other holdovers from New Mutants would either be forgotten or possibly show up in Gen X, which is being slated as the school/kids book.
>>
>>88018449
My dreams of a Illyana/Kitty/Rachel sandwich will have to wait a bit longer.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.