[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Friends Animated Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 41

File: sbfpintro_8291.jpg (34KB, 319x177px) Image search: [Google]
sbfpintro_8291.jpg
34KB, 319x177px
Did you like them?
https://youtu.be/xr6L7-yVp0s
https://youtu.be/NTu2XPjB9tk
https://youtu.be/yxcTeyA4Rcc
https://youtu.be/DeOw-_-kxQ0
https://youtu.be/I6gLMmrdGwo

Also favorite Best Friends animation? I think their Machinima Respawn intro is pretty damn cool for an LP series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJLUwLafvDg

Also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuV-EpLV8SU
>>
>>87563289
>>>/v/
>>
>>87563289
I love best friends
stopped watching them as much, but they're still my go to non-music, non cooking video, related youtube watching experience
>>
>>87563301
are you one of those people who says >>>/tv/ for live action superhero movies, too?
>>
This isn't /co/.
>>
I enjoy the a good portion of the Best Friends' stuff, but I didn't really get into Funtime Advenrtures.

>>87563301
>>87563391
OP's mainly talking about the animated series they did.
>>
File: noelf.jpg (43KB, 286x328px) Image search: [Google]
noelf.jpg
43KB, 286x328px
>It's a Superbestfriends talk about comics episode
>It's a they have horrible horrible taste episode
These niggas don't even think Cyclops was right.
>>
>>87563289
Best animation.
>>
File: fc9.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fc9.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>87563431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXkrgFIJOTg
shit
>>
>>87563438
am i in the minority in thinking the SFM videos are way funnier than the plague of gripes ones?

everyone loves plague's animations. but i think they're just okay.
>>
>>87563421
Hey, remember that time when Aquaman _________________________________________________________
>>
>>87563469
SFM animations are life

Plague's animations are hometown
>>
File: 1469101638574.jpg (82KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469101638574.jpg
82KB, 512x512px
>>87563421
>Luke Cage is to black for me.-Woolie.
>>
>>87563438

It's one of the best fisticuffs too, and one of the few eps i actually rewatch every now and then.
>>
>>87563469
>plague of gripes

I will never understand why people like his DA tier art.
>>
>>87563421
>Green Arrow is a Hawkeye ripoff. -Matt
>>
>>87563469

They're both great, but I think the reason why you like the SFM ones more is the SFM style where it's like a mix of realistic and cartoony. That might add way more to the humor than Plague's drawings.
>>
>>87563289
did you get banned from /v/?
>>
>>87563532

He's Canadian black. That's like American eggshell white.
>>
>>87563421
Matt and Woolie still read comics like they're some sort of novelty instead of just judging them like any other medium of entertainment. I love the guys, but I want to drink bleach every time they talk about comics.
>>
>>87563504
Well played

Unlike the games they didn't grow up with,
>>
>>87563621

Like Matt calling Saga "one of the best fictions ever made".

It's fine if it's his favorite comic. I won't argue that at all. But calling it that? Fuck off.
>>
>>87563614
>>87563391
>>87563301
>seven youtube links
>all of them animation
>thread with title "Best Friends Animated Adventures"
>most of the posts in thread so far are talking about their animations or their thoughts on comic stuff
>b-but go back to /v/!!!!
>>
>>87563681
So you admit it then?
>>
>>87563619
yeah but he was the only one complying about it
>>
>>87563532
He never said that though. In fact he specifically said the opposite.
>>
>>87563653
pretty sure he said it was the best one right now, and that's true

comics is garbage now.
>>
>the pat cartoon isn't smaller than all the others

Immersion is broken.
>>
>>87563653
Woolie was actually the one to say that I think. I actually got a response from him on it saying that they know they have the tendency to overexaggerate and are trying to be more mindful of that, they just like it a whole lot. But it doesn't sound like either of them are terribly mindful of writers and reading for quality, and just kind of read whatever. Woolie and Matt still think Bendis and Slott are good writers just because they recognize their names. It's fine, they're allowed to like what they like, it's just really obnoxious when they drone on about it.
>>
>>87563743
It's to white?

no but for real he complained about preaching of black history and culture don' mind in a luke cage tv-show, like common it's based on a blacksploitation comic what where you expecting.
>>
>>87563723
>>87563743
No, he actually said Luke Cage is too black. He went on a 10 minute rant saying such classic and well thought out things like "blackity black black black" without irony. Woolie is a huge self hating sellout
>>
i cannot listen to them talk about comics. it's painful
>>
>>87563797
It's less painful than /co/ talking about comics.
>>
>>87563469
Yes and no. I think Plague hasn't made a good video in a while, but his classic stuff was some of the absolute best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hIVjPsF-y4
>>
>>87563567
Because he's creative as shit and he has a great sense of humor which translates really well in his art.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_hIVjPsF-y4
>>
>>87563794
>>87563795

He literally said in the following podcast that he wasn't complaining though, he loved it but he didn't expect it.
>>
>>87563795
His complaint was less "it's too black" and more "it's trying too hard to be black".
>>
>>87563780
>Woolie was actually the one to say that I think.

No, it was Matt.

And they said they wouldn't overexaggerate in the same episode they said that.
>>
File: 1454240417722.png (281KB, 792x444px) Image search: [Google]
1454240417722.png
281KB, 792x444px
>>87563820
>>87563834
Plaguemind
>>
File: Gator.png (140KB, 690x391px) Image search: [Google]
Gator.png
140KB, 690x391px
>>87563820
>Even the gator is afraid of dick-biting snakes.
>>
>>87563875
Yeah, that was the podcast with them raving about Kubo. The irony was palpable.
>>
>>87563421
The only two that read comics, woolie and matt, are just front runners that want to stand with the more vocal people on twitter. Woolie will love or hate whatever is trendy.

He doesn't really have opinions, he just goes along with whatever is popular.
>>
File: Rustlemania_2_Intro.jpg (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rustlemania_2_Intro.jpg
479KB, 1280x720px
>>87563834
he's probably funny sure but he's not that great of an artist, especially sucks that he designs Zubaz in the new indivisible game and not other artist they know.

like rennerei

http://imgur.com/gallery/jf1Pj
>>
>It's like when you're reading Planet of the Symbiotes and...
Why does every time Woolie tries to talk about comics I'm overtaken by all-consuming rage?
>>
>>87564239

They don't know their shit.

Neither do I, but at least I admit it.
>>
>>87564106
To be fair all of these kinda suck and the only one recognizable as Baz is Cranky's, and only because he traced over Baz's concept art.
>>
>>87564239
because he's an idiot
>>
>>87564259
agree that's why i'm mad that they picked "worst" artist for the job.
>>
>>87563469
Side note but I can't stand Plague's voice.
>>
File: Stressed-dog.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stressed-dog.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>every time they mention bunnyhop
>>
>>87564335

You mean Super Junglebunny Hop of the Blackface Boyz?

>>87564328

That's fair.
>>
>>87564253
I could overlook Matt fudging up a few Frank Facts in The Punisher LP but Woolie's rant about O'Brien's death in MAX was a whole other level of stupid.
>>
>>87564335
You mean

>every time Matt mentions bunnyhop
>>
Does /co/ like Matt? /v/ fucking hates his guts.
>>
Why is it a Best Friends thread can go 20 posts without once talking about their LPs while an Egoraptor thread talks about how he sucks at games in the first post? Seems impossible to talk about the awesome series and Ego's old work without people bitching about Game Grumps, Jon Tron, and Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>87564496
Sometimes I forget he's there.
>>
I find Woolie so irritating a lot of the time. Most of the time when he talks about something he is so obnoxious because his knowledge is limited but everything point is started with a condescending "What it IS is...*a bunch of wrong shit where he missed the point* ".

I also just can't stand how he falls back on the argument of "agree to disagree" or "well, FOR ME" i.e. appealing to subjectivity when the topic of conversation is the quality of something NOT his subjective reaction to it.

Also Danganronpa was a travesty.
>>
>>87563795
>Woolie is a huge self hating sellout

No shit, they constantly talk about how much of a race traitor he is.
>>
>>87564510
I mean these guys aren't Ego-level bad at games for the most part and have a podcast as well. I know several people that almost completely ignore their LP channel and just listen to the podcast.
>>
>>87564496

My opinion of Matt can vary wildly. Sometimes, I love him. Other times, I want him to shut his idiot meme-spouting mouth.
>>
>>87563621
I was a little bother by how when patt asked them if image was good.

Matt couldn't be assed to say yes or no, or even bother to differentiate 90s edge Image or modern day movie pitches Image.
>>
>>87564545
Ouch.
>>
>>87564496
He's...Pretty annoying. His voice is fucking awful as well.
>>
>>87564510
Everyone knows only Liam is any good at games because he's 12 years old and his reactions haven't slowed down yet.
>>
File: cat bathing.png (338KB, 630x322px) Image search: [Google]
cat bathing.png
338KB, 630x322px
>>87563567
It hits all my buttons.
>>
>>87563289
I never watched them, sorry Matt, I know this was basically your Fighterpedia.
>>
>>87564550
But what's the point of caring if an LPer is bad at games? Isn' the point a commentary? If someone wanted an actual walkthrough of the game, they wouldn't be watching jokey people who fumble around. I never got the impression people watched things like PewDiePie for his rocking abilities. In fact, the longer a person takes in a game, the more commentary you get.
>>
File: Do It for Vita.png (785KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Do It for Vita.png
785KB, 1280x914px
So /co/:

WHO is the Best Friend?
>>
>>87564608

Vita, of course.
>>
>>87564608
I find myself laughing a lot more at Matt but agreeing more with Pat. I don't listen to their podcast so I can't relate to people who find Matt annoying. I think he ends up having the funniest jokes and has the best laugh.
>>
>>87564496
He seems like a nice dorky guy but I'm with this guy to a lesser extent >>87564551

I think people give him way too much shit.
>>
>>87564604
That's true, but you'd hope the person was at least competent at the game being played, otherwise you might as well have no gameplay at all and just have it be a pure audio-only channel. Commentary is a part of it, but if there's no progress there's less to comment on.
>>
>>87563421
>That period Pat was basically Lex Luthor with a scat fetish

Started off cringing, ended up enjoying the sheer ridiculousness of it.
>>
>>87564649
>I think people give him way too much shit.

I agree, even though he does deserve it sometimes.
>>
>That time Matt wouldn't stop quoting Steven Universe

I can't escape that show, no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>87564649
He comes as a huge man child at times who can't handle being made fun of.
>>
>>87564496
He's fine but he's way too thin skinned.
Liam is pretty great after last nights macaroni nightmare
>>
>>87564602
plz gib full pic
>>
>>87564608
>Feels bad for getting upset over stupid things during the podcast
>Proceeds to kill himself via kraft mac and cheese
>>
>>87564677

How did you feel about the time when Pat kept talking about that one DBZ fanfic?
>>
>>87564706
Macaroni Armageddon was incredible
>>
>>87564725
I was so happy to know at least one of the best friends thought it was an "ehhh" show, because Liam, Matt, and I think even Woolie fucking love it. Which of course they do because they're giant Japanese nerds.
>>
>>87564335
>>87564480
I don't even know who this person is they keep fucking talking about. It's getting really annoying.
>>
>>87564608
Liam is the worst. He's a pseudo neutral wet blanket that spergs out over the most random things. He's a pedantic little shit.

Last weeks podcast the gang is having a fun time talking about the pokemon starters. Liam tells them all to stop because arguing about it is pointless. They make a waifu joke and stop.

This fucker never admits he's wrong. Before MGSV came out he spent 5 minutes arguing about how it would never be on ps360 even though he was factually wrong he still refused to back down. At best he'll go cry on twitter to tell his most ardent supporters he'll try and speak more clearly next podcast...but he will never EVER admit he's wrong. Liam is the worst and I sincerely wish he would quit and do something else.
>>
>When Liam talks about anything.
He's not gaining fans by doing this.
>>
[Spoiler]>tfw I was a huge tbfp fan and I ran a moderately successful quotes blog on Tumblr and now I'm like 2.5 years behind.[/spoiler]

I'll get caught up one day!
>>
Turn Liam into a girl and you've got yourself a two season contract
>>
>>87564764
Super Bunnyhop. A reviewer, but whose shining moment was his fantastic MGS3 play-through on EE, also with no tranq and no kills.
>>
>>87564786
I feel like Liam is at his most annoying when he plays Devil's advocate when he has no points or raise or even just facetious ones but I guess that is just what you said.

Find Woolie way more irritating though because of how inarticulate he is whilst also being condescending. They're a toxic combo for LPs and I'm glad megaman is dying on its arse like Danganronpa did hopefully that pairing will be killed off so we can pair Woolie with Pat who at least consistently tells him he is an idiot like he needs to hear.
>>
>Matt talks about his wife
>Matt talks about movies
I guess I'll be the only one on 4chan who doesn't see the big deal.
>>
>>87564533
>Also Danganronpa was a travesty.

I would rather have them shit over the dub they have them talk over the moon speak.
>>
>>87564837
I actually don't mind the avocado shtick too much, in moderation. It can break up a nonstop hype/gwasses circlejerk, and keep Woolie from making more enemies on /a/ and /m/.
>>
>>87564878
>Matt talks about movies
>not Matt spoils movies he's seen recently.
>>
>>87564885
I mean my biggest problem was those two made no effort to BE fucking engaging at all and just spouted unentertaining nonsense.

I really appreciated that podcast episode where they were asked about videos they considered less successful and Matt was fairly salient and said how the worst video to him is a BORING one so you see he has a vague priority in his mind to be entertaining. Woolie on the other hand was just a salty bitch who complained people were comparing LPs to edited down machinima episodes and thus any complaints about LPs being unfunny/boring were "comparing two different things, maaaan". I wish Pat hadn't been absent that week so he could have just shot Woolie down.
>>
>>87564908
So far, I think he does that shit on purpose.
>>
>>87564885
>>87564948
At least they had the decency to finish it. Any other channel would have dropped it after all that nonsense.
>>
>>87564877
Most of the time their choices in games are terrible/don't interest me.

The Fall
Megaman
Astroboy
Danganrompa
Freedom Planet

The only good WooLiam LP was Guacamelee. Most times the good LPs with Woolie and Liam have Matt with them too.
>>
>No one in this thread hates Pat
Good. He is the best of the friends.
>>
>>87564951

He does it because he doesn't care about spoilers but for some reason he doesn't care about others' feelings about it.
>>
>Do we go left or right?
>If we were going to the Far East, we'd go West, right?
>But West is right?

What the fuck did Liam and Matt mean by this?
>>
>>87564908
Still don't care, most of the time it's obscure horror shit anyway.
>>
>>87564608
Pat is practically the poster boy and ended up with a red headed amazon woman
>>
>>87564988

Pat's good but there are some things he does that are annoying.
>>
>>87564993
>but for some reason he doesn't care about others' feelings about it.
Sounds like a sociopath.
>>
>>87564988
>Hating any of them
That's a waste of good hatred.
>>
File: 32265_320.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
32265_320.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>87565012
>amazon

No, Anon. An Amazon is very tall. That man is just very small.
>>
>>87564988
Pat is always great. I mean he can be a stubborn idiot but at least he owns up to it. Woolie pretends he is fucking smart and has figured out all these "theories" about what stuff is all about. Also anytime he got control of Snailborne holy shit it's kind of pathetic that he does that cautious play so he doesnt "look bad"just like who he picks boss characters every time because heaven forfend the internet find out HOW mediocore he is.

>that time Woolie tries to say Jojo's go Cold blooded, hot blooded, Col blooded and Pat pulls him up on how that is in no way an apt description of Jonathan and Woolie tries to back up saying he didn't mean what the words meant and pat shuts him up by saying "THEN you should use words that mean what you're trying to say"
>>
>>87564877
I've watched every ep of Megaman so far, but I only got 2 episodes into Danganronpa mostly because I don't care about any of those games and most RPGs are boring to watch unless you've played them (like I did with Command Mission). So I'd say it's less that the pairing is bad and more that the games they've chosen to play is not good for LPing.
>>
>>87564551
That's more or less my opinion with all of them. They all have their moments, good and bad. I think Liam is the most consistently terrible of the bunch though.
>>
>>87565017

When people asked and complained about him constantly spoiling things, he called them "spoiler babbies".
>>
>>87565072
>I think Liam is the most consistently terrible of the bunch though.

I disagree with that, personally.
>>
>>87564608
All of them are pretty terrible, honestly.

The Machinima videos are their only good ones. They don't have enough time to showcase their retardation and shitty opinions in them.
>>
>Matt and Michael from AH both have high pitched voices.
>Michael isn't annoying with it.

Can someone scientifically explain this?
>>
>>87564993
The thing is Pat does it too but still gives matt shit for it. Last week he just randomly starts spoiling parts of Lucha underground. A few weeks ago he started talking about how the talented mr ripley remake had a huge plot twist and then shouts FUCK IT I'M SPOILING IT and immediately spoils what he thought was a huge twist. Luckily for anyone that hasn't seen it pat didn't spoil anything because the film is deliberate. There is no 6th sense situation going on.
>>
>>87565067
Yeah I can definitely see there is more appeal if you've played the game I just think those two bring out the worst in each other in terms of commentary.
>>
>>87564608
Woolie is my favorite, if only for the massive amount of backstory/running gags he manages to bring to the table. The Woolie's Family Tree podcast will always be hilarious to me.

Pat's a close second, he's an insane ginger and I love him for it.

Outside of Matt's 'merica-boner he doesn't have much else, but he's still super solid.

Liam can go fuck right off though, he's such a shitheel.
>>
>>87565130
>The Woolie's Family Tree podcast will always be hilarious to me.

That one was fucking great.
>>
>>87564480
>>87564335
>that time that woolie and matt had george on as a guest and talked over him and you could hear his frustration with their retardedness growing and growing

George and Pat would have a god teir lets play though.
>>
>>87565144
>it's a two generations of completely irresponsible men all siring dozens of children with dozens of women ruin the gene pool of an island episode
>>
File: Astro_Two.jpg (107KB, 499x485px) Image search: [Google]
Astro_Two.jpg
107KB, 499x485px
>>87564981
Astro Boy is an amazing game, the fuck are you on about? The LP itself was a little disappointing though because you can tell they aren't Tezuka fans, which sucks because Tezuka works have a bunch of crazy shit that seems right up their alley.
>>
>>87565196

Don't forget the poison!
>>
File: 4276383.jpg (46KB, 571x470px) Image search: [Google]
4276383.jpg
46KB, 571x470px
Rank the LPs in terms of Suffering

Matt's Suffering in Ride To Hell: Retribution
Pat's Suffering in Prison Break
Woolie's Suffering in ReBoot
Omikron
>>
I feel like there could be an amazing cartoon about Woolie featuring his family in a similar vein of Loud House but with way more aggressive black characters beating up Hulk dolls.
>>
>>87565196
We waz kangz!
>>
>tfw you couldn't get through that shitstorm anime game with kids in a school

christ
>>
>>87565204
I'm sure it is but the LP just doesn't interest me
>>
>>87565222
Omikron is the worst suffering.

That is literally the only game I've thrown in the rubbish. Usually games I hate I stick to one side to trade in.

That one remains unique in that I ejected it from the console, and threw it right away.
>>
>>87565222
Ride To Hell might be my favourite LP of everything they've done.
>>
On topic, I never laughed quite as hard as that whole bit about the wackiest shit that's in the bible. That kills me every time.
>>
>>87565222
Like rank the worst LP or rank which LP had a best friend suffering the most?

Because if the latter, then Homecoming for Matt. He flat out just stopped playing at the end and Pat had to finish it.
>>
>>87563289
Are we ever allowed to have machinima threads on /co/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83KxXfcp0Q
>>
>>87564608
Liam is so moe
>>
>>87565258
That bug though is hilarious. How did they program that.
>>
>>87564604
Watch DSP, and then you'll know why.
>>
>>87564608
Liam is just /v/, but probably a closet racist
>>
>>87565222
>Matt's Suffering in Ride To Hell: Retribution
What do you mean? He loved it.
>>
>>87565231
Nah Woolie needs to be a fish out of water story where he's the true inheritor of Madden town and forced to move down to Jamaica and it's a crazy soap opera with worldwide woolies coming to usurp his inheritance. Also the Rats somehow made it from Grenada.
>>
>>87565340
Aren't they all? Like typical white guy closet casual racists.
>>
>>87565286
Good point.

Personally I would go Omikron>Homecoming>ReBoot>Prison Break

And Oh man that Boss fight is such horseshit, I don't even hold it against him.

And they never found their old items either.
>>
>When they talk about JoJo.
When will they learn?
>>
>>87565287
I despise that series on artstyle and animation alone
>>
>>87565385
Hearing Woolie talk about Jojo is teeth-grindingly frustrating.
>>
>>87565514
>e-celeb
>sheldon copy pasta

You sure you aren't the one from /v/ friendo?
>>
File: spoony.jpg (46KB, 610x408px) Image search: [Google]
spoony.jpg
46KB, 610x408px
>>87565514
Did someone say e-celeb?
>>
>>87565605
Is that what he looks like now? Looks like that sex offender that comes out of his house to get the mail only wearing a bathrobe.
>>
File: zyuohleodisgust.jpg (121KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
zyuohleodisgust.jpg
121KB, 475x263px
>>87563421
>Them discussing DC
>>
>>87565222
Omikron is the worst form of pain.
>>
>>87564608
I like them all. Matt, Liam, and Woolie all have their points where I want to punch their teeth in, but that's the magic of it.

The Best Friends are all such varying levels of human trainwrecks that it's hard to not love them for it.

Pat "Wants To Be A Toilet" Boivin is the best of them all, though. Every time you think he's exhausted his supply of crazy bullshit, he reaches some new low.
>>
File: Wii U.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Wii U.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>87564551
I thought his story about drunkenly ranting about VR from this week's podcast was pretty funny. He's also sold me on that Japanese reality show, which I have on my "to watch" list right now.
I hope this isn't a big fluke and he goes back to being insufferable next week.
>>
>>87565758

I quite agree with the first two sentences.
>>
>>87565804

The drunken VR rant story was really good and I am also sold on that Japanese reality show, too.

I might show it to my mom and we can laugh about it together.
>>
File: pat closet.png (362KB, 577x603px) Image search: [Google]
pat closet.png
362KB, 577x603px
>>87564988
Who could hate this perfect specimen?
>>
>>87565346
Just shop some dreads onto Black Panther and change every other word he says to "hype" or "yooooo".
>>
>>87565905
The Cave Ginger is coming for your comics and candy!
How will you defend them?
>>
File: Cwi-aKNXcAAwE02.jpg (191KB, 1075x902px) Image search: [Google]
Cwi-aKNXcAAwE02.jpg
191KB, 1075x902px
>>87566054
forgot pic
>>
>>87565905
I love this picture so much because it's all that Pat is in one image.

Why is he trying to hide his candy-eating despite being a grown-ass man?
Why is he sitting alone in a closet with no light?
Why does he have a chair and a humidifier in there with him?

Such is the way of the Fuckboivin.
>>
>>87566029
>Woolie speaks to the ghost of Grandpa Madden
>You gotta fuck all deh Wimmin, Woolswirt. Alla' dem.
>>
>>87566054
Put them on a shelf
>>
>>87566054
I put them on a high shelf.
>>
>>87566110
Woolie grandpa was a fuckin legend getting a milf and her daughter preggers.
>>
>>87566141
And they killed him.
>>
>>87565758
>he reaches some new high
FTFY
>>
>>87565017
If that's where you draw the line then the majority of people on 4chan are sociopaths by your logic.
>>
>>87565905
With the exaggerated personas these guys have, I'm disappointed their animation adventures are so fucking boring. I would love a Regular Show-esque cartoon with Matt and Pat. They make for a perfect duo, the angry straight man and the dumb goofy comedic relief.
>>
>>87566160
He won the genetic race though, are we sure Brennan "I have two children" Williams doesn't belong to the Madden clan he has the virility.
>>
>>87565251
I can get behind that, but that LP was what got me into stuff like Astro Boy/Pluto in the first place, so I can't hate it.
>>
Fuck off, Dobson is more /co/ relevant than attentionwhoring z list youtube """""celebs""""""
>>
>>87566194
their animation is mostly used to go through genres. Also, those shitstorm animations were the fucking best.
>>
>>87566249
>>87565514
>>87563301
>>87563391
>>87563614
Do you really need to samefag this much?
>>
>>87566281
>too retarded to look at the IP counter
Your trolling skills are abysmal, even by /v/s standards.
>>
>>87566105
>Why is he trying to hide his candy-eating despite being a grown-ass man?
He doesn't want his girlfriend to get angry at him.
>Why is he sitting alone in a closet with no light?
Because he wants to sit down while he eats. He can't do it in the bathroom, that's where he shits. She'll never look in the closest, and he can sit down in there! Lights need to be off, though, or else it'll give away his hidey hole
>Why does he have a chair and a humidifier in there with him?
So he can be comfy while he breaks diet
>>
>>87566339
>She'll never look in the closets,

But she did though.

That's how he got caught.
>>
>>87566320
>Replies 171
>Posters 47
Did you just admit to samefagging?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
Pat from BFP and Michael from AH have an angry manlet battle.

Who is the angriest manlet?
>>
File: 123.png (53KB, 1165x730px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
53KB, 1165x730px
>>87566370
0/10 you cannot possibly be this dense and still manage the captcha.
>>
>>87566366
Pat is not a clever man
>>
>>87566412
So you're also using your laptop to post so you don't get caught. And?
>>
>>87563469
Plague of Gripes is our friend, he posts on /co/ too.

But honestly I'm not a huge fan of SFM, those videos are just alright.
Kinda liked the Dark Souls one, where Pat's model was actually the character in the game and the other two were just themselves following him along commenting on things, for some reason the juxtaposition is amusing.
>>
>>87566372
Pat, no question.
>>
>>87566424

That he is not.
>>
>>87564545
they are talking about the human race anon

he said in the xcom play through that he´l betray the human race for a jetpack
>>
>>87564908
I don't think he's ever spoiled something I've ever heard of.
>>
>>87566372
Pat is less angry since meeting Paige.
>>
>>87565196
Neo-Madden Town when?
>>
>>87564581
When you first started listening to their shit and didn't know which one was Pat or Matt did you think their voices belonged to the opposite one on the title card? Like you thought 'Matt' was the ginger guy speaking and 'Pat' was the angry dude with the skull hat?
I'm sure it ain't just me
>>
File: f6b.jpg (25KB, 325x184px) Image search: [Google]
f6b.jpg
25KB, 325x184px
>>87566437
Are you merely pretending?
>>
>>87566437
>implying i own a laptop

That would still be the same connection, take your no skill trolling and go back to /v/.

And before you go lololsmartphone then no, I don't own one of those either.
>>
>>87566507
He's less angry, but he goes more unhinged by the day.
>>
>>87565012
Paige is pretty hot this is a true. The streams she and Pat together where they just shit on each other constantly are hilarious.
>>
>>87566529
Pretending that you're too stupid to realize that calling random sporadic posts out on 4chan as "samefagging" is an insult to point out the stupid buzzkill minority who have nothing to offer and who is so worthless to a thread they barely equal to one person, rather than than an actual accusation in the same way that calling someone with autism isn't an actual claim one has autism? No, that is actually happening right now.
>>
>>87566439
I love that gag. Where the one playing is doing all the work and the others are just standing there.

Like the RE4 one with Matt stood with his hands in his pockets while Pat fights the not-Zombies.
>>
>>87566511
Never Woolie gave it all up for Mayonaise Lunchlady arms.
>>
>>87566563
You should stop wasting library resources browsing 4chan.
>>
>>87566581
>I-I knew it was more than one person all along!!

Lol ok
>>
>>87566598
>being on 4chan
>leaving your house
Pick one and only one. Then go back to /v/ where these """celebs""" are board relevant.
>>
>>87566621
>Wanting to save face that he's a newfag this hard
>>
>>87565905
He's naked under those PJs.

It just adds another extra layer of depth.
>>
>>87566566
Because his life is going well and he can't handle it?
>>
>>87563653
tbf the only other things they've read appears to be 90s/00s capeshit so I really can't blame them for thinking Saga is the best comic ever made
>>
>>87566638
It's not like it takes any considerable effort on my part. It's all in good fun.
>>
>>87566372
More importantly how would Pat handle Gavin and Michael handle Matt?
>>
>>87566864
Michael and Matt would probably get along, Pat would kill Gavin 100%
>>
People still care about the stupid hacks?
>>
>>87566864
Gavin is way too stupid for Pat NOT to kill him.
>>
Can't wait till sister friede slaps pat shit so hard
>>
>>87566566
He traded his anger for his sanity
>>
>>87567080
Gavin puts it on. Dude has literally worked with Sir David Attenborough.
>>
>>87567080
If you check out him on the rt podcast a5 times he's smarter then everyone else
Also pebert Addams
>>
>>87563421

Their opinions on cyclops are hilariously bad.
>>
File: 1448042110444.png (87KB, 224x202px) Image search: [Google]
1448042110444.png
87KB, 224x202px
>it's a Matt/Patt make a pro-BLM statement episode
>It's a Matt/Pat say blacks have it rough episode
>It's a Matt/Pat say cops are all evil episode
>It's a Matt makes a Hulk Hogan is racist episode
>>
>>87563421
At least Woolie and Matt like Bone, that's one good opinion they share
>>
File: a knighted man.jpg (470KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
a knighted man.jpg
470KB, 1500x998px
>>87567132
>paying attention to titles

David Attenborough is fine.
>>
>>87567132
>>87567165
Yeah, Gavin is smart, he just phrases things in dumb ways or most of the time he does it for laughs. He's definitely smarter than Burnie

> Gavin says something
> Burnie makes fun of him relentlessly for being so stupid
> turns out Gavin was right and they movie on

Basically what the RT podcast turned into when I stopped listening
>>
>>87565222
Matt's suffering was a good type of suffering
Pat's wasn't that bad
Woolie on the other hand
You know he's fucking loosing it when he's talking about dbz character dick sizes
>>
>>87567180
It comes from the 90s when they kept pushing cyclops and failing. Rightcylops is fairly new and it requires you to still fucking care about X-men at this point.
>>
>>87565222
I prefer Matt and Pat's joined suffering in Final Fight: Streetwise

There were times it felt like they were both actually mad at each other
>>
File: 1398657020600.png (253KB, 633x345px) Image search: [Google]
1398657020600.png
253KB, 633x345px
>>87565222
>Matt's Suffering in Ride To Hell: Retribution
>Not Matt's suffering in downcoming
>Forgeting Matt's monumental ragequit on the last boss fight
>>
>>87567412
Or when he starts to get a Jesus complex once MikeZeroDude visits, proclaiming "I am the Jesus!"

Special mention goes to the latter half of the Heavy Rain stream particularly the end
>>
>>87567518
I wonder if the same will happen in SH3. Things can get complicated in that one.
>>
>>87567596
Homecoming literally had a shit everything. Matt ragequit because the boss was a bitch to deal with and because it was a godawful game.
>>
File: 1398654540288.jpg (27KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
1398654540288.jpg
27KB, 300x289px
>>87567568
>When he lost jayden because of the shitty controls
don't remember laughing so hard in my life
>>
>>87567568
Never forget #WoolieLivesMatter
>>
File: 1472662482702.png (179KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472662482702.png
179KB, 950x800px
>>87563289
They're not funny is my biggest problem with them. They can at least play video games competently which is saying a lot with the shit you gotta deal with in other channels.
>>
>>87564878

No, I'm the same. Matt doesn't annoy me that much. He DOES have his moments where I'm fucking irritated, but this doesn't happen anywhere near as frequently as it does for, say, /v/.

But fuck /v/
>>
>>87567687
Never believe in /v/'s bitching
>>
File: Yahtzee.jpg (51KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
Yahtzee.jpg
51KB, 600x321px
>>87567649
3 of them worked as QA-testers, so it'd be fair to expect them to be semi-competent. I really like them, but I can definitely see why people wouldn't. Yahtzee's Let's Drawn Out Series is probably the best let's playing out there. Too bad it is now over.

It is too bad youtube animation is a complete shit show, because having actual animated series would be interesting. Although I don't know how well they would actually do with a script and being va's.
>>
>>87567649
If you want competent let's plays you can always watch protonjon's and chugga's videos
>>
>>87563421
>It's a 'they talk about anime' episode
"Kill la Kill saved anime"
>>
>>87567649
I don't think anyone is more competent than ChipCheezum when it comes to actually playing games and making good LP's. Probably helps that he has a day job and the LP's are just something he does with his best friend

Gextra Life was a beautiful thing
>>
>>87563289
If Mighty Magiswords and these shorts had a baby, we would have a decently paced cartoons. Damn, these were slow as fuck. The punchlines felt like they had to use a walker to get to me.
>>
>>87567874
jane fonda
>>
>>87563289
I liked them back when it was just Matt and Pat.
The Woolie came, and it was...unwelcome, but still funny.
When Liam showed up, he just tainted everything he touched with his horrible taste and mediocre gameplay and no sense of humor that it just wasnt enjoyable to watch them anymore.
That being said, I stll watch playthroughs where its matt/pat/woolie or any combination of the three.
I avoid anything with Liam though.
Liam is worst girl.
>>
>>87566372

I want that Great Mazinger shirt
>>
>>87567785
>Yahtzee's Let's Drawn Out Series
I've never heard anything of this until today. Has he completed any games?
>>
>>87567842
I remember when Woolie sang the praises of Aldnoah Zero.

And then he got really quiet on it because even he realized it was a shitshow. Also GATE (which isn't THAT bad.) But credit where it's due he's going through all the Gundams and I couldn't do that.
>>
>>87567883
>I avoid anything with Liam though.
Even Life is Strange? That was a pretty good LP minus a couple of hiccups here and there. But that's partly the game/story's fault.
>>
>>87567891

Him and Gabriel didn't really complete games, it was mostly one-offs.
>>
>>87564496
He reminds me of a /co/ summer fag
>>
>>87567891
It's called lets drown out not drawn out. For the most part no. It's mostly just him and is friend talking about video games while playing bad games. Usually competently but the games are terrible so they can concentrate on talking about shit.
>>
>>87567933

Also talking about news that week related to videogames.
>>
>>87567891
Yeah they completed a few games, but it was mostly one offs. The biggest game they completed was Dark Souls 2. They have other lets plays outside of LDO which are also good. Especially the series where they go over Yahtzee's old games.

On the topic would Yahtzee's reviews be considered /co/ material.
>>
File: literallyme.jpg (164KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
literallyme.jpg
164KB, 800x804px
>>87567891
He completed most of the games he made himself (the Chzo Mythos, Art of Theft, Rob Blanc, various AGS projects), plus a good amount of point-and-click adventures like Normality, Police Quest, and Leisure Suit Larry 3. Most of the time, though, it's hour-long features of random games.
>>
>>87567920
>Life is Strange?
I avoid all the story driven games except Until Dawn

Apparently Minecraft Storymode was a real shit show
>>
>>87567951
Oh man, those Ego reviews go in pretty deep he's pretty harsh on himself.
>>
>>87567963

It was. The first and ONLY the first season of Walking Dead was a good LP though.
>>
>>87567963
>Apparently Minecraft Storymode was a real shit show

It was a shitshow where they wanted it to be a shitshow and because of that it was great. I want them to do more.
>>87567972
That's actually good to know.
>>
>>87563289
>it's a podcast after a con episode and everyone is name dropping a bunch of c-listers I've never heard of
Fucking kill me.

On that note didn't Woolie promise he'd cut his head off with a chainsaw?
>>
>>87567963
It was pat and woolie treating the game like a david cage game and seeing how far they could fail and still do it. They got burnt on talltale games but that's what happens when it's the same game fucking reskinned fifty times.
>>
>>87567963
Minecraft Storymode is the worst Telltale game ever made, I mean for fuck sake who plays a Minecraft game for the STORY? The entire draw of that game is freeroaming adventures and a chance to show your creativity (or lack thereof) in building a base or massive megastructure art pieces across the landscape.
>>
>>87563289
Why are they so boring? My tolerance to Woolie and Liam, less with Liam, grew over time, but now there's hardly anything with the original two, and even then, it's hit or miss.
>>
>>87567998
Speaking of Sadness I can't wait for the trilogy to become a...Quintology?
>>
>>87567963
Minecraft was the "fuck it, we have nothing else to play right now" let's play
>>
>>87563289
>have a literal professional wrestler/LPer on podcast with them.
>treat podcast as per normal including talking over the guest
>try to talk to him about a rival wrestling company
>don't actually ask him any questions related to fucking wrestling or videogames
Jesus Christ guys you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>87568025
Man fuck you, that podcast was the best solely for the bit where Xavier only just realizes that Woolie is black.
>>
File: CwsTxE3UUAEd6Ng.jpg-large.jpg (115KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
CwsTxE3UUAEd6Ng.jpg-large.jpg
115KB, 1276x716px
Has anyone been watching Paige and Pat playing Dead Souls together? How is it?
>>
>>87567972
>that time Gabriel laughed heartily and called Yahtzee a fucking homo about his perverted lust for Lara Croft leaking into the first Rob Blanc game
>he only defended it by saying he was sixteen when he wrote it

The Ego Reviews are a treasure.
>>
File: Hey Ben.jpg (50KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Ben.jpg
50KB, 500x292px
>>87567979
>The first and ONLY the first season of Walking Dead was a good LP though.
>S2
>KENNY KENNY KENNY KENNY
Dropped like hot rocks. I love them but I will not suffer through something I find offensively annoying. They do have bad LPs occasionally, but when they're good, I look forward to every new video.

I really hope they never play a game I love though. I like Danganronpa but boy was Despair Girls awful by episode 1. Knowing more about the source material makes it even worse.
>>
>>87568043
I like seeing White Woolie on streams(like her in the background during E3), but I really hope they don't do anything with her or the other girls.
>>
>>87567785
Fun fact, Gabe is still doing stuff with his friend Aaron. If you want more pudgy-swole Australian goodness in your life, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGQeBVyv5hs
>>
>>87568045
my favorite part was "Well it seems like when I was sixteen all I wanted was a nice cock in my mouth to suck on."
>>
>>87568034
FUCK. Alright fine I'll grant you that was unmitigated hilarity.

But that ep could have been so much better.
>>
>>87568048
Doesn't help that S2 was terrible
That whole LP was like the opposite of planets aligning
>>
>>87568048
>I really hope they never play a game I love though.

Deus Ex:HR was fucking embarrassing. Pat aggressively saved scummed his way though
>>
>>87568078
Paige does her own stuff then she and Pat end up doing stuff together since yknow, they are together. and people love to watch their antics. Its not like she's part of the company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
>>
>>87567568
I hope he does something with mike again some time
It was like watching a bootleg of rush hour
>>
>>87568132
Isn't she like omnisexual or something?
>>
>>87568114
I'm either going to love it or despise it when they do FO: New vegas
Especially if they do dead money
>>
Matt a shit
Pat a best
>>
>>87568114
I made a mistake, I'm sorry. They did play a game I love, Nier. I guess it had such a positive impact I couldn't think anything negative of it.

But I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>87568132
FUCK. They're adorable together. It's a shame when this LPing thing falls through she's going to drop Pat like hot garbage.
>>
>>87568192
Woolie>Pat on a good day>Liam when he isn't talking about waifus>Mat>Liam when talking about waifus>>>Pat on a psychology/lore/overpowered character day
>>
>>87568174
No? She seems pretty standard heterosexual redheaded amazon with a thing for angry ginger midgets as far as I've heard.
>>
>>87568220
I'm sorry Anon, this is objectively wrong.
>>
>>87568233
Tell me your opinion then.
>>
>>87565408
Its shitty flash but its Battlefield kino
>>
>>87568002
You could argue the same thing for LEGOs though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiZQabdR950
So for the sake of keeping this animation related
>>
>>87566523
Holy shit, no. First vid I saw by them was EDF 2017 years ago near when they first started, and I just assumed "goofy high pitched nerd voice = ginger in a polo" and "gruffer sounding dude talking mad shit = edgelord in a Punisher hat"
>>
What day is white day
Every day
>>
>>87568132
>That last part
holyshit pat just when I think you can't get any worse.
>>
File: 75675757.png (199KB, 674x315px) Image search: [Google]
75675757.png
199KB, 674x315px
>>87568457
>The 3/5 joke
>>
>>87568506
Half their podcast names are just the fucking best.
>>
>>87568506
>The Moolie announcement.
>>
>>87568132
cute, CUTE
Too bad she's a thirsty slut that cucks him constantly
>>
File: b9a.jpg (21KB, 272x348px) Image search: [Google]
b9a.jpg
21KB, 272x348px
>>87568506
>The Rustlemania Hogan episode

>If you don't have enough fifths to count as a man, he doesn't have to fight for your rights
>>
>>87568536
/v/fags plz go
>>
File: 1453397925102.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1453397925102.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>>87568531
>God supports straight shota
>>
>>87568025
>>87568034
Wait, which podcast was that? I missed the last few.
>>
>>87568506
That line and his general sneakbants solidified Liam as my favorite.
>>
>>87568536
Is there any validity to this? I don't really know anything about her.
>>
>>87568617
Check out her social media other than twitter
>>
>>87568617
Its just shit people say.

No more real than the jokes about Woolie killing a guy.
>>
>>87565905
>That MH shirt

Idk what it is that makes that shirt so funny to me. It's just the monster's fucking names on a shirt and I can't stop laughing at it.
>>
File: 1399242967028.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1399242967028.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>87568583
>"Tell me how that makes you feel"
He's not consistently funny but when he gets a joke it automatically becomes one of the bests in the channel
>>
>>87568681
Liam is the best boy, he goes hunting with his family innawoods and after that animal murder he brings the meat back to make delicious culinary delights for his friends.
>>
>Woolie complains non-stop about spoilers
>Constantly gives out spoilers
That and his constant talking about Jojo really make me like him less and less.
>>
>>87564496
Fartgas McSimpsons is the worst thing about the channel
>>
>>87567132
>Dude has literally worked with Sir David Attenborough.
And?
>>
>>87567305
They're canadian, SJW bullshit runs through their veins
>>
File: o3lbsqI.png (518KB, 845x472px) Image search: [Google]
o3lbsqI.png
518KB, 845x472px
>>87567305
>It's a Woolie remembers that he's black episode
Hands up, don't shoot
>>
File: Pat and Woolie.png (827KB, 989x601px) Image search: [Google]
Pat and Woolie.png
827KB, 989x601px
>>87567963
The Minecraft LP is wonderful suffering.
>>87568734
>You will never know the taste of Liam-Dip
>>
>>87569177
>That honest "fuck you matt!"
Thanks for reminding me of that anon
>>
>>87567629
matt was a bitch and never figured out how to combo lock enemies. just mash the attack button to literally win.
>>
>>87568114

A part of me wants to see the original DE be played, but I dread Pat going through it.
>>
>>87565655
that's just spoony's face shooped onto jesuotakus bod. she became a reverse trap.
>>
File: 1377660313153.png (156KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1377660313153.png
156KB, 500x391px
>>87566372
>>
>>87568575
>Who trashed my baby's grave?
>>
>>87569691

That's a good song title
>>
>>87569250
When did that happen?
>>
>>87569691
>Welcome to Patwhitz
>>
>thread is auto-saging even with people posting in it
I'm onto your shit mods.
>>
>it's a matt tells a boring story about his boring wifes famly
>>
>>87569921
They're Matt fanboys, when a thread shits on him they autosage it, which is 9/10 threads
>>
>>87568681
>"You've never heard of DEATH NOTE!?"
>>
>>87569840
The christmass skit they made years ago, it was about cooking
>>
>>87569921
Moving threads to /̶f̶u̶r̶r̶y̶/̶ /trash/ is too hard.
>>
>>87568211
>>87568211
I doubt it desu. If anything I think Pat would drop her first. She tries so hard to be affectionate to him on their videos/streams and stuff sometimes and he constantly blows her off and wouldn't even let her kiss him.

For whatever reason. She's hardcore into Pat for real so good luck to them.
>>
>its a horrible remix shit song at the end of the podcast episode
>>
>>87569842
>That's not a baby, that's a pile of syringes
>>
>>87570240
>Eliminate the middle man and just fuck the wig!
>>
>>87570023
man that was comedy gold
>>
File: Woolie emerges from his hole.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie emerges from his hole.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>87570356
>You can't push Baby Murder for Summerslam
>>
>>87570444
>Drenched in Liam milk
>>
>>87570133
It's called professionalism. Also I don't think he wants people into his actual private life.
>>
>>87570703
>SBF
>professionalism
Good one anon.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.