[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: if1-1024x576.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
if1-1024x576.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
So can someone tell me where I can get more info on this? Only found the pilot today, google searches just bring me to a fucking change.org petition (kek) and reddit pages and the like. Is this a real thing, like is this going to be a real show on actual TV? One of CN's stupid webshow things? A special like OTGW?What's the status on this thing?

Also just discussion in general on it. What does /co/ think? I know I've seen threads on it here before I knew what it was, but doesn't seem to be a current thread.
I think it has potential, but then again it doesn't take much for CN to impress me since all they ever air is TTG for 7 hours a day for the past year.
>>
>>87562466
Here's Owen Tumblr:
http://oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/tagged/question
>>
>>87562466
Mind meh. It's the usual awkward humour, nonsence mystery lore. I can see people who like SU will enjoy it but they have shit taste anyway.

Also what is it with the bad Alan Rickman impression, Marvin the manically depress robot sidekick?
>>
File: tumblr_ogbdoop4Ze1s44y43o1_1280.png (514KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogbdoop4Ze1s44y43o1_1280.png
514KB, 1280x1600px
>We just hit half a million views on youtube! Thank you all so much! This is a huge milestone that won’t go unnoticed. I didn’t think I would get to this number in less than 6 days (much less 6 years!). Thanks so much for your time and interest and love!
Now I feel like I have to use this opportunity to say: GO VOTE TODAY! There are a lot of much more important things in the world than my pilot. There’s more to a ballot than just presidents too, there are local things that affect your life and your community in direct ways that you need to educate yourself on. It’s a little scary, stressful, and time consuming to figure it all out, but it’s gotta be done. Not just for you, but because the things you vote on affect other people too.

>Not voting is a decision on issues just as much as voting is. It means “I don’t care about the outcome.” There’s no message to be sent by not voting. No one will come and ask you “why didn’t you vote, so that next time I can better reflect your views?” The only thing they’ll see is what’s voted on. All you have to do is choose the options that, if they’re not your perfect ideal, at the very least they don’t make someone’s life worse than it already is.

>So please vote! It’s something you can do to try and get some positive change in the world.
>>
>>87562466
is this going to be Garden over the wall 2.0 where you jack offs lose you shit over something was "okay" at best.
>>
>>87562466
>So can someone tell me where I can get more info on this?
It's just a pilot, the only other information that isn't immediately available is what school the creator went to
This more than likely isn't going to become an actual cartoon. Cartoon Network puts a lot of pilots onto their youtube page and essentially none of them are even being considered right now.

This is just the new Twelve Forever, there was a petition for that too, but that didn't convince any execs to do anything about it.

Honestly, you'll know whether or not a pilot is being produced based on how availble it is. Remember Tome of the Unknown?
It was a pilot that got leaked with a bunch of other pilots, yet it was only seen like months afterwards because Cartoon Network was making Over the Garden Wall.
It seems like pilots that are becoming an actual series don't get released as easily, probably because producers don't want people to think that the pilot is representative of the rest of the series

I'm not telling you this so you stop what you're doing, I think it's good that so many people are interested. But at the same time, I think you should realize that there has to be a better way to get pilots on air than to sign a petition and cry about it on your local social media resharing machine
>>
>>87563171
>something was "okay" at best.
Using objective figures, like how much money it made or how often execs are willing to replay it
Instead of subjective opinions like whether or not you think something was "just okay" at best
We can see that OTGW was a success and because it did well, which opens more room for newer shows that aren't just spongebob knockoffs, cheap canadian garbage, or disappointing reboots

So it really doesn't matter if it was "okay" at best
>>
>>87563024
Ah thanks, though I was looking for more on CN's end. But I'm guessing it's just not there yet, given the creators attitude and comments. Like CN is hardly involved (yet).
>>87563107
Yeah, the little robot dude I'm unsure about. I like the happy one, but the depressed one is just kinda annoying. Wish it was just the one character than 2 in one.
>>87563241
Lol oh no I think these E petitions for fucking anything are laughable. They don't matter or mean anything. That's why I put (kek) up there because it's a stupid, and childish, push for something when it's just going to fall on deaf ears anyway. I'm not wasting my time with it. Instead I did give the pilot an upvote on CN's official youtube, because I figure while that probably doesn't matter much either, at least it's CN's official shit. Someone from the network has to look at those kinds of things.

It's a shame that CN is just rejecting OC after OC though, they're losing a lot of their old core shows I was hoping they'd come through and replace them (with something original, and not a reboot preferably), all that's made it though so far is magiswords though. I'm not too keen on it personally, but I'd still rather have something new than something lazily recycled so it's got my thumbs up for that at least.
I also understand they're a business and the reboot thing is popular these days and raking in the cash, but I dunno. I wanna at least attempt to swing the popularity back into actually coming up with something on your own.
>>
>>87562466
>TV-G
Holy shit. Also, actually TV-G is only for non-kids shows, their kid-shows equivalent it's the TV-Y.
>>
>>87563377
I just literally ripped one of the first pics off google images that was legit and not fanart lol.
>>
This and Victor & Valentino seemed pretty good.
>>
File: Train.png (66KB, 161x278px) Image search: [Google]
Train.png
66KB, 161x278px
I want to smack glasses around then fuck her.
>>
File: 433423423.png (191KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
433423423.png
191KB, 500x353px
>>87565729

RETURN TO YOUR BOARD

>>>/out/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.