[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were these stoners thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Emmy and Max.jpg (13KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
Emmy and Max.jpg
13KB, 294x171px
What the fuck were these stoners thinking?
>>
>>87353782
That looks like cancer
>>
>>87353782
I dunno, but they're really dragon society down!
>>
>>87353782
Did they ever explain how the scale got there and why the entire room was enchanted?
>>
>>87353946
One big fucking dragon if the size of it's one scale is any indication.

One who can easily teleport from our world to theirs anytime.
>>
>>87354002
>mexicans with teleportation powers

We're going to need transdimensional walls for this
>>
>>87353782
The children from Click were right that this show is for babies, but should've watched something more edgy than CSI like The Sopranos or The Wire.
>>
File: IMG_0319.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>87353916
>>87354158
>>
>>87354388
CSI is garbage either way, any show that can waste talent like Larry Fishburne and Ted Danson doesn't deserve to be on the air.

Yeah, yeah, I know... >>>/tv/
>>
File: fuck off carlos.gif (775KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off carlos.gif
775KB, 400x293px
>>87353916
>>
>>87353782
This show was for idiotic babies that had the IQ of 5
>>
>>87353782
Emmy was my first waifu
>>
>>87354903
eh, I thought the episode with the blue dragon and Kingdom Come was not 100% horrible.
>>
>>87353782
I loved this show as a kid. Especially the one where they have to get the colors and they sail on a boat.

Were these kids asian or latino? Regardless, this was diversity done right. In that they just were minorities, and no one really thought about it much.
>>
>>87357649
Latino. The fact they later get a more ethnic Latino boy later on named Enrique and the elderly mentor dragon was named Quetzal cement this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.