[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Todd being asexual mean anything to anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

File: todd.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
Did Todd being asexual mean anything to anyone?
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP OP ITS TIME FOR MORE IMPORTANT MANNERS

LIKE....

DISNEYLAND
>>
>>87325906
asexuals

The laziest special snowflakes of them all.

I don't care. I'm mad at him that he was an asshole to Bojack for no reason.
>>
No

It might as well be a nonexistent aspect of his character because it only matters like .04%
>>
Yeah I've seen plenty of tumblrinas praise it for adding diversity to the show and giving representation to an "ignored" sexuality. And also many people on /co/ saying they identify with Todd because they're also asexual.
>>
File: 1467073493646.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467073493646.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I kind of liked it. I mean, I sort of identify as ace, but I've never really been one to care enough for representation. I thought it was fine and really fit with Todd's character, though.
>>
it at least explained some things about his behavior
>>
>>87326054
It's debatable.

I seriously dislike her getting a free pass though. She made the decision to fuck Bojack the moment things got weird with Todd.
>>
>>87325906
Todd is more of a joke character than a real one, so no.
>>
>>87325906
Asexuals are just guys with no test or guys who use it as an excuse for why they can't get laid.
>>
>>87326140
What about asexual women?
>>
>>87325906
>>87326063
Doesn't /co/ usually say that's how it should be? There's usually a bunch of bitching if someone's sexuality comes up more than once.
>>
>>87326079
Hey just because I haven't gotten laid in years doesn't make me asexual. Last I checked there wasn't a goddamn quota.
>>
File: 1474709332751.jpg (187KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474709332751.jpg
187KB, 1200x1000px
>>87325906
Honestly, the way they broached it was just so casual that I can't really see anyone being offended by it. They didn't even mention the term 'asexual'.

Also it does seem to fit Todd's character pretty well, so yeah it's totally cool.
>>
File: 1472751133392.gif (471KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472751133392.gif
471KB, 500x310px
>>87326140
sure thing buddy.

and bisexuals are just gays who 'can't make up their minds' right?
>>
>>87326209
they do not exist
>>
>>87326054
>I'm mad at him that he was an asshole to Bojack for no reason.

Bojack pls go
>>
>>87326338
no, they are just spoiled deviants
>>
>>87326355
Bojack was an asshole (in this season) to everyone but Todd. Todd kills Bojacks Oscar win. No problem.
>>
File: hiimdaisy.png (236KB, 339x344px) Image search: [Google]
hiimdaisy.png
236KB, 339x344px
>>87326372
>le bisexuals are just sluts meme

I'm bi-sexual. I've had sex with 4 different people. (2 girls 2 guys) How does that make me a slut or 'spoiled'?
>>
>>87326348
Sure they don't.
>>
>>87326461
you should be married and raising kids at this point
>>
>>87326461
that's 4 more than most of the people you're talking to, chief.
>>
>>87326338
Nah, Bisexuals are high test if they're male
>>
>>87326209
Women are a myth.
>>
File: 1269496812357.jpg (29KB, 239x310px) Image search: [Google]
1269496812357.jpg
29KB, 239x310px
>>87326591
Why would you give a shit over who gets married or not? If you love kids so much go have some of your own.
>>
>>87326054
>I don't care. I'm mad at him that he was an asshole to Bojack for no reason.

t. Bojack

Go cry about how you killed that girl in the desert, you dead horse in the making.
>>
>>87325906
Todd being the autist he is, I just can't imagine him getting naked with someone for those reasons. It'd be like a literal toddler having sex

I think it works
>>
>early season Todd is a complete retard
>late season Todd is wise and mature
>he goes back to being a retard next season

lel
>>
>>87326209
Women who have hormone issues
>>
>>87326209
I'm ace but I don't tell anyone. I just say I'm a lesbian if someone asks because women are hot and nice to look at but I don't want to fuck em.
>>
>>87325906
No. It came out of nowhere and didn't do anything to progress the story other than "oh look, he's different...". Like okay? Why do we care again? I never cared much for Todd in the first place. I watch Bojack for Bojack and waifus. Todd always felt like he was there for comedic relief, so when the writers expected us to take him seriously I wasn't all that impressed.
>>
>>87325906
It made me cry, had a very similar falling out with a couple of my past girlfriends. It really didn't click until I found out about asexual being a thing years later.
>>
>>87325906
That was LITERALLY the entire point. Someone's sexual orientation SHOULD mean nothing to anyone unless they are trying to start a relationship with them. It changed absolutely nothing about the character.
>>
>>87326252
how does it fit Todd's character? explain.
>>
I didn't think it had anything to do with his character. I mean,it makes more sense for Todd to say that he doesn't want to be with the girl because he knows that all he'll ever be is a lazy mooch who accepts the hole he's dug for himself. Making him asexual is kind of a big what the fuck moment, at least for me. It comes out of nowhere and doesn't really add anything to him. Just because the character wasn't trying to fuck anybody during s1 and s2 doesn't mean he has to be asexual. It feels more like lazy writing than legitimate character development. Mainly because there was nothing to actually develop
>>
>>87325906
Nope
>>
>>87329732
Except "asexual" is not a thing, anon.
>>
>>87329905
exactly. "I'm too afraid to stick my peepee in the hole" does not make for its own sexuality.

this is coming from a bisexual. at least I know for certain I like dicks and vags. I don't understand or comprehend how you can be sexually attracted to someone, but as soon as you get in bed with them you go "wait a sec, I don't think this is for me". like, doesn't that seem a bit selfish? to trap people in a relationship, make them think you want to be intimate with them, then back out as soon as it gets a tad too intimate for you? lack of sexuality shouldn't be it's own sexuality. it makes no sense. just call yourself a virgin, you don't need a special snowflake term just to make you feel important or less of a lonely virgin.
>>
>>87326734
the world is over populated as it is and we're running out of resources. if anything we should be having more abortions.
>>
>>87330230
Asexual just means you aren't motivated to have sex. You may still have a preferred attraction but it's not a drive or goal.
>>
It's no surprise, considering his response to Bojacks giant cock swinging lifestyle in the same house. It came out exactly the way it really would have, too. Bojack fucks "his" girl and he knows he's supposed to be super psycho pissed about it but upon introspection he's actually not so he has to ask himself why that is.
>>
>>87330341
what does that mean? what is unmotivating you exactly? your self esteem? do you feel you're not capable of pleasing another human?

I'm only asking this because the only other aseuxal I've ever talked to was also depressed and bottled in a lot of their feelings. curious if this is a common trend among you fellas.
>>
You could make the argument his lack of wanting sex is meant to signify his childlike purity. Todd is meant to be a foil to Bojack, happy go lucky and never stays downtrodden to long. While Bojack constantly uses drug and sex to distract himself with his problems Todd has no real vices to him. When Todd fails he doesn't pout about it and feels bad for himself he just simply moves on.

However this argument falls short in two places: First of all Todd is a known stoner. While he doesn't become as commonly used or destructive as Bojack the vice is still there so it breaks the illusion of purity. Second, the idea that all sex is bad is a bit of an extreme one that I don't agree. Yes, having constant sex to fill that empty hole in your heart is a bad idea but complete abandonment of it and implying all sex to be impure is in itself another extreme.
>>
>>87330403
Not that poster, but I just have absolutely no desire to have sex. I don't masturbate, don't get horny, no desire to fuck or be fucked at all. but I identify as bisexual to people because that's easier to explain, partially thanks to fucks like you
>>
File: Jughead Interests.jpg (123KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead Interests.jpg
123KB, 600x857px
>>87325906
Being asexual in general doesn't mean anything, except when compared with people who are interested in sex. It's basically just one less thing a person cares about or is motivated by, as far as I'm able to tell.
>>
File: 1428162761184.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428162761184.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>87330230
>I don't understand or comprehend how you can be sexually attracted to someone, but as soon as you get in bed with them you go "wait a sec, I don't think this is for me"
It's called insecurity, anon. Sorry we cannot all be outgoing, unrelenting social butterfly like Thy Amphisexualness.
>>
My mom invited two asexual girls for Christmas two years ago. One was from Quebec and the other was from Portland. I thought they were pretty cool.
>>
File: 1447001317048.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447001317048.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>87330284
>the world is over populated as it is
>>
>>87330230
Beaurocratization of language
It's shit my man
>>
>>87330671
eh, it's more like we should only be allowing select males to breed and having more female children instead of males.
>this is what China got wrong. To keep breeding in check, you do not limit the number of children, you limit the number of males and have more females born. They do this in Zoos all the time.
>>
>>87330284
see >>87330800
I agree with everything he said, but forget that select males to breed crap. Instead
>>
>>87325906

Only to tumblr where """""""""sexuality""""""""" matters for some reason
>>
>>87329732
what state are you in?
>>
>>87330671
shut up grandpa snook
>>
>>87329732
But if you're really asexual, why did you start trying to date people in the first place?
>>
>>87330284
>durr Africans is breeding like crazy
>hurr we should abort white children to compensate

This is you, you genocidal maniac
>>
>>87331037
not him, but i certainly didn't. I feel bad for always having to turn down people and never being able to go after someone i truly love, but I just can't. It wouldn't be right to put an actual sexual person in that situation. it hurts dude.
>>
>>87327801
I've gotten my hormones checked multiple times, and I'm better than the average m8.
>>
>>87331087
That's alright man. Just be honest with people and bro around. Don't feel pressure to be something you weren't born with.
>>
>>87330230
You seem to be conflating romantic and sexual attraction. Like, you're bisexual, but you might not want to necessarily be in an emotionally invested relationship with a man. Intimacy is not always sexual and some people are perfectly content with fostering deeper bonds that go beyond getting off.

You're also assuming that the avoidance of sex is because of fear, which is also a erroneous presumption. Asexuals can and do have sex, some even masturbate. Just like a gay man can have sex with a woman or how straight men will experiment with other men.

You wouldn't much care for someone telling you that a bisexual is just someone in the closet or doing it for attention, now would you?
>>
>>87331067
>implying I'm white
>>
>>87331171
It just sucks because I have the potential to be a complete whore but I guess that's just not what I'm cut out for. I really pressured myself during high school but it's best for kids to just accept the way the are.
>>
>>87331037
Asexuals aren't incapable of falling in love with someone. At least that's what I was told.
>>
>>87331301
Do you find that like >>87331311 said you still have the desire for intimacy, but no lust? Because you might be able to find another asexual person who feels the same way to bond with.
>>
I'm sure it was nice for some people. Personally, though, call me when there's a non-promiscuous bisexual male who tends to prefer women and doesn't look super-feminine.

Closest I'm aware of is John Constantine but I'm pretty sure he's had lots of one-night stands.
>>
>>87331409
Yes, and some asexuals can even be kinky but without the sex part and have fetishes. Some do like sex but don't feel sexual attraction, those guys are just the worst because they can still have sex with loved ones and call oppression anyway. Aromantic Asexuals don't feel sexual or romantic attraction. I for one like the idea of being close, cuddling, kissing, dancing and normal couple things but I don't like genitals at all. Sometimes I really wish I could please someone I liked but I know in real life it would be an awful experience for both of us, so I stay single. Maybe I will meet a nice ace guy someday, but I've given up on searching for now.
>>
File: lupin hysterics.jpg (15KB, 479x319px) Image search: [Google]
lupin hysterics.jpg
15KB, 479x319px
>>87330800
>seriously advocating a female-dominated society and hypergamy because they "do this in Zoos"

Simply ebin
>>
>>87325906
did they fucking seriously
glad i quit it early
>>87326054
i cant wait til every possible type of hookup gets special tax breaks and single people have to demand theirs, and finally we will have equality and stop having to recognize anything
>>
>>87330284
>literally wants to kill babies.
>>
>>87332753
It seriously wasn't a thing. He just was basically like "I'm not really into dating or sex" and they moved on.
>>
>>87330405
>first episode had Tord involved with the cartel angry at him selling ecstasy in their turf

Maybe just a homage to Breaking Bad, but that's not exactly a "pure" direction for your life to take. You need to know certain people to do that.
>>
File: 1456454708942.png (134KB, 211x335px) Image search: [Google]
1456454708942.png
134KB, 211x335px
>ITT: literally /co/mblr

Hiro cannot jettison this board soon enough
>>
>>87325906
Todd was a mistake.
>>
>>87327931
>I'm ace but I don't tell anyone. I
>Proceeds to tell random people.
Go away.
>>
>>87325906
I think it's good because it's true that people like him exist but you don't really think about that option when considering fictional characters where there's this reflex to label them and pair them up to add to the drama of their lives. It was surprising and it added a bit of unique drama that was settled in a satisfying and honest way.

The representation aspect is just a bonus to people I'm sure as well as the conversation he provides.
>>
>>87337560
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>87325906
Did he almost fug a girl?
Where's this whole asexual coming from?
>>
>>87329846

He's just sort of goofy and doesn't spend any time chasing women, or men. Like he genuinely wants to do good and add some artistic beauty to the world.
>>
No. Being asexual is pretty much the collecting paperclips of sexual orientations.

Sure, it's unusual but that doesn't mean it's not boring.
>>
>>87330230

Exactly. "I'm too afraid to not stick my peepee in the hole" Does not make for its own sexuality.

This is coming from an Asexual. At least I know for certain I don't like dicks or vags. I don't understand or comprehend how you can not be romantically attracted to someone, but as soon as they take off their clothes you go "wait a sex, hey lets fool around a bit". like, doesn't that seem a bit selfish? to not want to be in a relationship with someone,

And ugh your post was so toxic I couldn't even finish making a parody of it. I'm sorry an ace broke your heart, but keep in mind that you probably broke theres by not accepting them for who they are.

Also >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>87337586
Uh, I mean no because stop shoving that shit down our throats?
>>
>>87337605
In the latest season, it was revealed that this girl was obviously into him in 2006 and he was visibly uncomfortable with that. Later when she comes back, he ignores her obvious advances and at one point chickens out of a romantic situation. At the end of the season, when asked what the heck and if he was gay, he tells her that he doesn't think he's anything. And she accepts that.
>>
>>87325906
He said he thinks he's nothing, he doesn't really know. He seemed to be pretty mad that Bojack slept with Emily so he must have feelings for her in some way. Also when he was presented with the opportunity to have sex previously he ran away like he was scared, maybe he just isn't ready for the adulthood that sexual relations symbolize to him, he's still a kid pretty much.
>>
>>87332754
killing is always good
>>
>>87330284
The only ones that are overpopulated are Africa and parts of Asia
If anything, the world needs more white people
>>
>>87325906
Not really? I'd say asexuality is the second most common sexuality in media. Usually it's not mentioned, because it's not seen as a sexuality, and dosen't matter enough for people to care(outside of Tumblr, but I don't go there, and neither should you guys) And yes, even in real life, negatively, or positively.
>>
>>87337957
Yeah that's how it felt to me. Maybe he'll later be ready, maybe he'll change, but right now he doesn't feel like anything sexually though romantically he could feel something. Unless getting mad at Bojack about the sex was more about the idea of him trying to be sneaky after how he treated him in the past.

>>87337974
>someone says we should have more abortions
>reads that as "white people should have more abortions"
Why does this happen?
>>
>>87338047
I think you're confusing asexual people with people you just aren't sure of. By that logic everyone is also pansexual because they could be anything until we know for sure what they like.
>>
>>87338070
>Why does this happen?
because social justice
>>
>>87336938
>Do asexual women exist?
>I do but I don't talk about it
>OMG WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT UP
Social retardation, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Asexuality is fucking stupid

Your telling me that you have a gender preference, and find people attractive, but you don't want to bone them? You are attracted to people in a sexual but not physically sexual way, but the label you go by means sexually void?

It's the epitome of fucking retarded tumblr bullshit, it's a entire sexuality that is not only somewhat self contradictory, but also rejects the idea of fluid sexuality. Compartmentalizing every possible sexual attraction into rigid little boxes is a horrible step in the wrong direction
>>
>>87338102
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>87338089
I'm saying in media, it's really common. Idiot heroes, people in love with adventure/suffering/something stupid characters who're literally asexual, etc. Usually it's because the author dosen't want to write a love interest, or something, but doesn't say they are that. So yeah, it only matters now due to obviously trying to make a message with the character.
>>
>>87338147
because SJWs want to kill all white people
>>
>>87338137
Any sexual orientation rejects sexual fluidity. If you believe in fluidity, then it's like a status on a messenger system that says right now they aren't interested in physical and romantic relations with real people. Asexual can be another way of saying "I perfer to be single".
>>
>>87338126
asexuals do not exist
only men too pathetic to get some and women who weren't fucked properly yet
>>
>>87338137
I mean, I can find a guy good looking, but I wouldn't wanna bone them, frankly I don't care. Out of all the sexualities, it needs the least pandering, and it's not like there haven't been asexual people in history.

Also, I'm trying to wrap my head on how it's rejecting the idea of fluid sexuality, and how that's a bad thing. This post feels intolerant, for the sake of tolerance.
>>
>>87338151
That doesn't automatically make them asexual. Just because a character's sexuality is left out because it doesn't matter, the author never specified, or by merit that the character isn't real doesn't means that the character is asexual.
Or does it? We're pretty much going to be arguing semantics.
>>
>>87336082
An adorable mistake
>>
>>87338240
I dunno, I mean, off the top of my head. Luffy is supposed to be in love with adventure, and only showed attractiveness with Nami, because of his friend's influence....God, that felt stupid to type. Anyway, I mean, I guess in that case, he'd be adventuresexual?

I'm not saying EVERY character who isn't attracted to a female/male/other character is asexual. I'm just saying it's pretty common for characters to straight up have no attraction to either.
>>
REAL asexuals would be okay to fuck with their loved one.
It's just not a motivation to begin a relationship, they only know romantic attraction.

Todd is the most horrible example of an asexual out there, you can tell the people writing this shit have no idea what the fuck asexuality is
>>
>>87338271
No attraction that we know of. We shouldn't rely on assumptions when we can just file them under "I don't know".
>>
>>87325906
The part I liked about it was that he didn't know how to explain his behavior or label himself. When Todd said that he thinks he might be "nothing", that felt relatable to me.

I'm not completely sure how fitting it was for the character or the story though. I thought the moment felt a bit awkward.
>>
>>87338279
Which definition are you using? How can you be asexual but still fuck with a loved one?
>>
>>87338334
because a sexuality doesn't define who you can fuck but who you want to fuck
so if you trap someone in a realtionship when you're asexual you better also are up to take care of their desires
Or do you think all asexuals have to be alone forever?
>>
>>87337957
He was into making out with her in 2007 but right when she said "we should you know...try sex?" he completely panicked. He would have been like 15 then.

Related because I was exactly like that, okay with making out/touching and being into someone but when it came down to sex I panicked because I wasn't ready. I was still a kid, a very immature one. Even had a moment exactly like the show where someone came home early and saved me from having to make the decision. Really grateful for that one.

Todd just needs someone patient and with an iron will to fuck him. Someone willing to play the waiting game.
>>
>>87338368
Doesn't that mean you want to fuck no one? Isn't that like saying that you're straight but fuck dudes?
>>
>>87338428
Well but what if you have romantic feelings for someone and that person actually is heterosexual?
Don't you want them to be happy?

If you're straight you really think you could never fall in love with a guy?
>>
>>87326054
do you honestly not think asexuals don't exist?

many famous scientists declared themselves as asexuals because they just didn't find sex appealing
>>
>>87338428
Not that person but I just don't get anything out of sex. Orgasms, to me, are not all they are cracked up to be in media-- they are a decidedly 'eh' experience. But my partner is sexual and enjoys sex so I will still have sex with her because it makes her happy. Sex is just not a need or desire for me but that doesn't mean I am incapable of performing it.
>>
Why does he like girls at all?
>>
>>87338517
he's still heteroromantic
>>
So I it seems a lot of people aren't aware that its possible for someone to not have any sexual desire but still want a romantic relationship. They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>87338477
I get it. The only problem I have now is that if you're a guy and you fall in love with a guy, you aren't exactly straight. I mean you don't have to classify yourself as gay, but guy on guy is classified as gay sex.

>>87338513
This I can understand a little easier.
>>
>>87338577
well I don't get how you can just not be attracted to someone if they have a certain genital

I'm pansexual and I think heteros and homos are even more confusing than asexuals
>>
>>87338488
They were asexual because they found their work more important than anything else. Tesla "destroyed" his sexuality when he fell in love with a girl so that he could focus 100% on his work.
>>
>>87325906
No, because asexuality is just a snowflake term to make one feel special.
>>
>>87338626
I'm demisexual and everything confuses me.
>>
>>87331168
You're probably depressed, or have a myriad of almost anything else that can make you not interested in sex, from diet to anxiety. A lack of desire for a biological need isn't natural.
>>
>>87338692
Not that guy, but you aren't going to die if you don't have sex. It's not really a need.
>>
>>87338639
"I don't want to date anyone or have sex with anyone but I'm not going to use a word for that because anon might get triggered."
>>
>>87338738
It's just a phase anon! ;)
>>
>>87338749
Isn't that a non-statement?
>>
>>87338548
Is that some Tumblr shit?
>>
>>87338771
It sounds like a thing. Like having a mancrush when you're a guy but more serious.
>>
>>87338488
no, because that would be a crime against nature
>>
>>87331037
Because, being Asexual, doesn't mean you're Aromantic.
>>
>>87331191
^
>>
>>87325906
It meant that I lost a lot of respect for the show.
>>
>>87340582
The show lost my respect when they acted like abortion was no big deal.
>>
I'm more mad that TODD X MIA ISNT CANNON
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>87340615
Abortion is a big deal

A big RECORD DEAL

BLAT BLAT
>>
>>87338137

>You are attracted to people in a sexual but not physically sexual way

That doesn't even make sense you retard. "Sexual" and "psychically sexual" are the same fucking thing. And asexual don't feel any type of sexual attraction, hence why they're asexual.
>>
File: 1459867590291.gif (594KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459867590291.gif
594KB, 200x200px
>>87340645
That shit was perfect.
>>
>>87338396
Yeah but god forbid something be immaturity these days.

>>87338477
I mean. Yes. I can LOVE another man but not in the way you're talking about, and it'd be wrong to lead a gay or bisexual friend on by thinking there'd be a chance of a physical relationship when there isn't because I am straight. It'd be wrong for me, too, to fuck him because it'd make him happy when I'm not gay and wouldn't enjoy it-I'd be living a lie that'd ultimately destroy our relationship.

That doesn't mean he's not my friend and I don't care about him, and if anything I'd think being honest with the guy is a whole part of the love box there instead of courting questions like that that just sort of lead the dude on.

I mean hypothetically I'm an ugly cuss so I doubt a gay guy'd be into me, but honesty=best policy with that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1471050841639.jpg (122KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471050841639.jpg
122KB, 429x600px
>>87340645
#shots fired
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.