[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy art thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8568.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8568.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
So this happened today in Civil War II and Captain America: Steve Rogers.

Post other times that writers/artists have gotten lazy and straight up copied another writers/artists.
>>
>>87250814
How about ghetto storytiming pic related instead?
>>
>>87250814
storytime it please, don't leave us hanging with just a shit page
>>
>>87250839
no
>>
>>87250814
They do this with events all the time
>>
>>87250847
>>87249840 I think it's about to be storytimed here
>>
>>87250814
You're a fucking idiot. This art is all redrawn, and the scene is obviously being included for context.
>>
>>87250814
Look at how much more perspective you get in the Steve Rogers version.
>>
>>87250814
Where the fuc did tkye come from
>>
>>87250910
Yeah, and Miles actually looks like a teenager too. I can't believe people will defend Marquez's shit.
>>
I actually think it's kind of novel to have a scene from a bloated event comic occur in the comic that actually focuses on one of these characters.

Besides, it's not like there was a whole lot to build off of regarding Civil War 6. Basically nothing happened.
>>
>>87250910
True. Not showing Steve's face in the main event made the scene lose impact.
I wonder if Bendis script specifically said to focus on Miles
>>
>>87250814
do people just look for stupid things now so they can complain about marvel?
>>
>>87250814
Holy shit, you are a special kind of retard, aren't you? None of the art is copied, so it's not laziness on the artist's part, and it's the same dialogue because it's the same fucking scene. Laziness would have been if they just used the exact same pages but they didn't.
>>
>>87250814
>Post other times that writers/artists have gotten lazy and straight up copied another writers/artists.

they're portraying the same exact scene.
>>
>>87251002

Miles looks like a kid, not 16ish teenager.
>>
>>87251119
Fuck off shill. This is absolute unacceptable garbage. You don't see DC pulling shit like this in any of the Rebirth books because they have actual creative integrity unlike Marlel.
>>
>>87251200(you)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bait harder
>>
>>87251247
>you
>>
>>87251119
Yes. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>87250950
>they're with Kidclops
>Champions have them trying to kill him
wut
>>
>>87251157
>None of the art is copied, so it's not laziness on the artist's part, and it's the same dialogue because it's the same fucking scene.
Not OP, but regardless if it's drawn by two different people it's pretty fucking lazy that they do the exact same scene in two comics released on the exact same week.
>>
>>87251580
>you should have to buy Civil War II to understand the events in Captain America!
Neck yourself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.