[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science Human potential Magic pls no more Captain lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 3nityMArvel.jpg (303KB, 836x844px) Image search: [Google]
3nityMArvel.jpg
303KB, 836x844px
Science
Human potential
Magic
pls no more Captain lesbian
>>
>>87208603
Traditionally, I think Thor represents the magic branch of the Marvel Trinity.
But I kinda like this version better.
>>
>>87208603
>>>/tv/
>>
>>87208701
Much prefer it if it were Doctor Strange. Wanda's shit has been tossed around between mutant power, and high evolutionary dickery so much, whereas Stephen is pure magic.
>>
>>87208603
Stop please waifufag, no one will ever care about Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>87208701
>>87208733
Wanda fulfills the token woman quota

shes a jew two so no one will question it
>>
>>87208774
Yes, that's not Captain Marvel.
>>
>>87208786
Black Widow is the token woman, and she's a jew too.
>>
The Marvel Trinity is Captain America, Namor, and Human Torch.
>>
>>87209141
>Namor, and Human Torch.

literally who
>>
>>87209179
The other two golden age Timely heroes of prominence.
>>
>>87209075
shes Russian and has no powers
>>
>>87208603
Fuck Iron Man. It should be Mr. Fantastic
>>
>>87209700
He has his own family.
>>
>>87208603
you know i think it may be true

i think DCfriends may literally be cancer
>>
>>87209832
carol is the true cancer
>>
What about muties, anon?
>>
Marvel's Trinity is Cap/Tony/Thor for a reason, OP.

Cap covers human potential, Tony covers technology and science, Thor covers magic/cosmic.
>>
File: Oh.gif (1MB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.gif
1MB, 245x350px
>>87210445

Only good mutie is a dead one.

Deadpool, ChoHulk, Ms. Marvel

The true Trinity.
>>
>>87210601
we need a girl
>>
>>87210853
For what purpose?
Wonder Woman is given role because she is from the same old-time company, not by gender.
>>
>>87210853
She Hulk
>>
>>87208603
Let's be honest here it's more like spiderman, hulk, wolverine for the most prominent and well known marvel characters.
>>
>>87212145
I like you, anon. But we're dinosaurs. nuMarvel has no love for those characters.
>>
>>87209075
Scarjo is a jew, Nat is russian
>>
File: 1469685-eternals.jpg (120KB, 676x957px) Image search: [Google]
1469685-eternals.jpg
120KB, 676x957px
>>87208603
sersi can also fulfill the magic/cosmic role while being the tank warrior woman
>>
Marvel doesn't have the same "trinity"shit like DC has. also wtf does Superman stand for Science? cause he is more in line with magic if anything and WW is hardly magic, just her equipment. shit for DC Ray Palmer is a better stand in for science and dr.fate/zatanna for magic. and for Marvel tony isn't even the best Scientist, Reed outclasses him and Strange is the sorcerer supreme. any i felt the trinity stood for "our most well known and famous heroes" so for marvel Spiderman should be there.
>>
>>87210853
>>87212051
Frankie Raye for a fourth, cosmic.
>>
>>87208603
Marvel doesn't have a Trinity, their characters just aren't as elemental as DC's are.
>>
>>87210853
Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch.
Alien super human, physical training and who the fuck cares at this point?
>>
>>87208603
>>87216037
The DC Trinity has nothing to do with "elements" or themes. They're just the three oldest, longest running and most popular DC heroes.
>>
>>87216037
Marvel has a Quad. Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor.
>>
>>87217286
And therefore the closest Marvel has to a trinity is Captain America, Namor the Sub-Mariner and the Human Torch.

They certainly aren't the most popular or the longest running, but since Human Torch was reinvented as a member of the Fantastic Four and Namor was retconned into a mutant they each also represent the three longest running and most popular marvel teams.
>>
>>87217286
>Superman - Hope
>Batman - Justice
>Wonder Women - Love.

>No themes.
>>
>>87217335
That's a contrivance you thought up after the fact.
All three of them stand for Justice, all three of them inspire hope and all three of them express love.
>>
>>87217396
But Hope is Superman's key tenant, where Batman's is Justice, and Wonder Woman's is love, or rather, compassion..
>>
>>87217419
No. Truth, Justice and the American way are Superman's key tenets. Truth is also a key tenet of Wonder Woman and Justice is a key tenet of Batman. Any attempt to separate these ideals and assign them to a single character is contrived and detrimental to their stories.
>>
>>87208603
FUND IT
just give her a not-shit costume
>>
>>87217263
>>87210601
what is we had counter trinities?
but replace Carol with someone else, unless Monica gets to be Captain Marvel again
>>
>>87208603
>Captain America
>Human potential
>when his powers came from super american science
top kek
>>
>>87215088
superman is science because he's an alien

>ny i felt the trinity stood for "our most well known and famous heroes" so for marvel Spiderman should be there.
it does, the science/tech/magic thing is a retroactive classification.
i always considered it aliens; tech/human potential; magic
>>
>>87217474
When the serum wasn't working Cap has maintained his abilities through exercise and training. Kek'd back, shitlord.
>>
>>87210601
Marvel doesn't have a Trinity and never will.

Marvelfags are truly pathetic, they always want what DC has. They want a Rebirth, they want their own Trinity, their own Wonder Woman, etc.

Appreciate what you have already, children.
>>
>>87217484
>ny i felt the trinity stood for "our most well known and famous heroes"
It never did. They are the only superheroes who had a comic line since the golden age. That's all the Trinity stood for and anything else is contrived bullshit to attempt make it seem like these characters are equals when when it's obvious to everyone that they are not.
>>
>>87217580
>Marvel doesn't have a Trinity and never will.
Because Trinity is something unique to DC even though it doesn't work as well they wish it would since they care more about World's Finest than the Trinity.
>>
>>87217474
of course, the serum unlocks human potential

daily reminder that a significantly more potent version of the serum is responsible for the freakin Sentry, there's nothing better in entire Marvel.
>>
>>87208733
You can blame that on X-fag writers who should have shut up and accepted Busiek's based version.
Just ditch the mutant shit and especially ditch HE who adds nothing to Wanda, all you need is Chthon, and it all makes more sense with just him.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.