[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's back. What the the whisper say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

He's back. What the the whisper say?
>>
>>86716784
>unlettered preview released today without watermarks, with the first reveal of two more variants
>>
You want to know my real guess?

He just said "You aren't worthy." Yes something that lame
>>
>>86716784
I'm guessing it's going to be the equivalent of sequel bait to open up future stories, like "You aren't the real Thor, you were just adopted."
>>
File: You're_not_perfect.png (406KB, 789x711px) Image search: [Google]
You're_not_perfect.png
406KB, 789x711px
>>86716895
Fury pulling the old Courage the Cowardly Dog. A classic.
>>
Can Aaron just do a mini about young Thor having adventures with Vikings? Even a series of one offs like the issue form his God of Thunder run about Thor backtracking his drunken night with a dragon
>>
>>86716784
>Bitch Aaron

I'll pass
>>
Pretty sure he was caught doing steroids...
>>
File: 1443381649249.png (130KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
1443381649249.png
130KB, 450x358px
>>86717144
>Thor backtracking his drunken night with a dragon

I think I know what you actually mean but this phrasing makes it sound a lot like he fucked a dragon while drunk
>>
>>86716784
The power of Thor kills Jane Foster
>>
>>86717313
That's... actually pretty good.
>>
>>86717313
This kills the Foster.
>>
>>86717291
>>>/tg/
>>
>>86716784
"white penis having mother fucker"
>>
>>86717313
And this makes Thor unworthy... HOW?!
>>
>>86718233
I mean what could Marvel conceivably come up with that doesn't come off as retarded?
>>
File: Laughing.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
174KB, 299x240px
>>86717010
Turns out Loki was the real son all along. Odin just got confused.
>>
>>86718233
That Thor would try to force himself to believe he is unworthy in order to save Jane. Of course that raises the question of if Thor's perception of worthiness can override the hammer's.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.