[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474923539538.jpg (68KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474923539538.jpg
68KB, 800x400px
What are your expectations?

>Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy confirmed so far.

>The schisms from "Civil War" will still affect how the heroes interact with each other.

>Steve Rogers is no longer Captain America and the movie partially centers in his search for purpose.

>Scarlet Witch will have a big role.

>There'll be secondary villains, including Loki who will be filling in for Mephisto.

>Mistress Death will appear, but other cosmic characters from the comics like Adam Warlock and Magus won't.

>Captain Marvel is apparently being introduced in it.

>The Netflix heroes might make brief appearances.

>According to the Russos, there's roughly 78 characters in the movies between heroes, villains and supporting characters.

>The two movies are one big overarching storyline but can also function as standalones and provide an end to most storylines from the MCU as a whole all the way back to 2008.
>>
>>86558760
>What are your expectations?
To be thoroughly disappointed.
>>
What I'm hoping for is all the heroes break up into smaller teams and go after each of the gems, and they run into a Thanos villain on the way. One team goes to Xandar, one to Asgard, one to Knowhere, one to a Hydra base, etc. That way, you can pull a LOTR or Return of the Jedi where you cut to another team to keep the momentum going, as well as having smaller groups means more coherent dialogue and discourse among the teams.
>>
I want to see at least some parts from Thanos Quest adapted.
>>
>>86558760
>What are your expectations?
Another forgettable MCU flick.

Also,
>>>/tv/
>>
>>86559085
What a great idea

And the teams can be mixed up so we get some old and some new interactions.

Thor, Antman and Hawkeye, please
>>
>>86559085
Are you going to post that in every thread?
>>
I honestly don't know how they will pull it off or even get the budget to do it. All I know is a lot of people are going to be disappointed and that disappointment might break the MCU.
>>
>>86558760
>quips
>villain barely shows up to job near the end
>quips
>RDJ is the main character with everyone else making cameos
>Samuel L Jackson shows up to tie in the next movie
>>
>>86559208
Are we skipping Black Panther and going straight to "Infinity War MCU's first flop, guys! I mean it this time!"
>>
>>86558760
The biggest thing I want is the one thing that won't happen.

I want them to finally fight some goddamn super villains. We've had two films in a row where the villain has a vat-grown army of identical mooks and the Avengers chew them through with moderate difficulty, only to have Hulk take out the big bad.

I want Thanos to have villainous henchmen or something that are Avengers-tier or greater that they have to beat down WHILE dealing with Thanos. I'd also like to see an Avenger or two die, since we've got a fuck huge cast and contracts are ending. My only problem is that if they do the traditional ending to these stories (use the gauntlet to fix everything) then it'll just permanently cement the meme that no one dies in the MCU.

So more than one villain, real hero deaths, different ending. I'd like at least two of those things.
>>
>>86558949
>Expect to be disappointed
>Expectations are for expectations to be wrong
>Error
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.