[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel MJfags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

File: zendayajane.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zendayajane.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
How does it feel MJfags?
>>
Not impressed so I just won't see it

at the theater
>>
>>85657322
This literally hasn't been confirmed and its something that could easily change.
>>
>>85657322
How the fuck can she make such an ugly face. She looks likes an inbred hillbilly
>>
File: When the laughter turns to tears.jpg (359KB, 680x1187px) Image search: [Google]
When the laughter turns to tears.jpg
359KB, 680x1187px
>>85657322
Like everything I ever knew and loved from my childhood is constantly being shit on to make a buck
>>
STOP POSTING THIS SHIT
>>
>>85657322
I don't know why you guys hate her. She's really fucking attractive. I'd cover her in my web if you know what I mean.
>>
Well, she looks like a total whore, so she's perfect for MJ.
>>
>>85657322
Didn't know MJ had a red weave. Go figure.
>>
>>85659138
Freindly reminder MJ's 29 years married in newspapers and again this fall
Stop posting non-canon Iron Waifu in comparison pics.
>>
>>85657322
if she can play the part well enough, then it's whatever.

As far as that skin color shit goes, Movies are AU stuff anyway so eh.
>>
>finally hire someone who has modeling experience as MJ
>people act like this is a betrayal
>>
>>85657322
She looks fine

/co/ reactionary as usual
>>
>>85657322
What is it about this has triggered people so hard? The shitposters have come out in full force for this one. I guess I'm out of touch, I couldn't care less about black MJ.
>>
>>85657322
Are there any pictures of her with red hair that AREN'T shopped?
>>
>>85659529
I highly doubt that all the ACTRESSES before Zendnanda had no modelling experience.
>>
>>85657322
Seeing her with the red hair is great, really helps sell the character for me. Looking forward to this now.
>>
>>85659075
/co/ is made up of tumblr browsing faggots, who post gay threads here. What did you expect?
>>
File: mj.jpg (127KB, 700x929px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
127KB, 700x929px
There's just some things that need to be adapted more faithfully than others.
>>
>>85659748
Doesn't look like MJ at all honestly.
>>
>>85659617
>What is it about this has triggered people so hard?

Not true to the comics because MJ isn't white. That's been what this asspain has been all about.
>>
>>85659617
Redheads are typically viewed as the ultimate female conquest. Probably due to the color contrasts. Milky white skin, vibrant orange hair, and god tier freckles. Redheads (male and female) make up less than 2% of the population, making redheaded females less than 1% of the world population. The rarity only adds to the already high level of aesthetic pleasure.
>>
MJ's main defining feature is that she has to be hot, so I'm okay with this.
>>
>>85657322
At least she's light skinned I guess

I will never understand why people insist on randomly changes aspects of a character. Jean Grey isn't suddenly going to be portrayed with blonde hair because it doesn't make any sense. She'll always be a redhead. It doesn't make me a fucking racist because I don't want characters randomly genderswapping and raceswapping for no conceivable reasons other than "lol y does it matter tho??"

fucking dumb man
>>
>>85657322
So she is getting BLEACHED?
>>
>>85657322

As an MJfag, I'm in a fucking rage.
>>
>>85657322
Looks good. Right now I'm hoping they make MJ outgoing while hiding insecurities like the 616 version, and that she can pull that off.
>>
>>85659943
I don't want Static Shock to randomly be played by some pale as fuck white boy. She's light skinned so I'm less annoyed than if she were a full on negress. It's still dumb as fuck considering they could have gotten literally hundreds of actors that fit the character better.
>>
>>85657322
>not confirmed
She's pretty pale and doesn't look like a fucking gorilla either so I won't mind as long as they dye her hair red.
That Flash though...I really liked Tony Revolori in Grand Budapest but he's the last person I'd cast as Flash Thompson.
>>
File: New canvas.jpg (11KB, 81x341px) Image search: [Google]
New canvas.jpg
11KB, 81x341px
if you were a 16 yr old peter parker and zendaya showed up at your door this would be you
>>
>>85659223
Time to start reading the newspapers strip then.
>>
File: Bear.jpg (11KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Bear.jpg
11KB, 280x210px
>>85657322
>>
File: MJ SSM1.jpg (25KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
MJ SSM1.jpg
25KB, 1080x608px
I want to die.

Why won't hollywood indulge in my redhead fetish anymore?

Watch Batgirl be a brunette in the DCEU.
>>
This is Ditko's fault. He took offense about Ditkovich and used his libertarian magic to put a curse on the franchise. Which also explains why Slutt is still writing the book.
>>
>>85660170
>blacks make up 13% of the population
>red heads make up 4% of the population
Which is more over represented in comics?
>>
>>85657322
>>>/tv/
>>
File: zendaya.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zendaya.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>85660139
Face it tiger

You just jacked the pot hit
>>
>>85660283
By importance, redheads. Population is much harder to tell. You'd need to delve into a bunch of minor characters no one gives a shit about to really tell.
>>
>>85660480
It doesn't make sense for either thing to happen. One is just slightly less retarded than the other.
>>
Why would a black lady get interested in a honky? Honkies have tiny little pink wigglies.
>>
>>85660480
Yet whites outnumber niggers in Queens, thus makes more sense for her to be white
>>
>>85660783
great she's half white

she's still not white and doesn't look white

why the fuck do people keep saying this
>>
>>85657322
>MJfag

is that a thing?
>>
>>85657322
MJ's been shat on for years
Fucking years
And then their 'this one's for you MJ-fags" bit was fucking RYV

I expect nothing and I'm still disappointed
>>
>>85660889
she's a fucking mulatto who obviously doesn't look white

why do you insist on playing dumb as a defense?
>>
>>85659969
>>Redheads are typically viewed as the ultimate female conquest.

I thought gingers had no souls. Who would want Peter dating one fo the soulless?
>>
>>85660889
>She is white though.
obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>85661034
Maybe with makeup, which they aren't going to do. They could have got a hundred different actors to play her, but they obviously made a conscious decision to raceswap the character. Casting is a huge part of film and something like that doesn't just "accidentally" happen regardless of what they want people to believe.
>>
>>85660717
I know this is bait, but black women crave white men. If you were from a race with such disappointing, deadbeat men, wouldn't you?

Sure, maybe white guys don't get the stereotyped with the dicks of graft animals, but that's what black girls like about us. We're not animals.
>>
>>85657322
I was okay with an half asian for the Mandarin.
I am okay with an half white for Mary Jane.

>>85658953
How do you know it will be bad?
>>
>>85661219
I'm not allowed to express my dislike with a trend if I don't cry myself to sleep at night because of it?

Is that your argument now? "lol y does it matter?"
>>
>>85661145
>black women crave white men
Like you, hmm?
>>
As a massive Peter/MJ fag, you would not believe how hard my dick is. Because this means Marvel has a reason to push Pete/MJ as a couple again. And also I would plow Zendaya until my dick fell off.
>>
>>85661300
>>85661339
>0.25 $ have been added to your account
>>
I do feel like it's uh, black washing?
still
>balls deep
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65KB, 584x358px) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65KB, 584x358px
>>85661320
Yeah. I've slept with (and had numerous sexual experiences with) plenty of black women.

They don't act entitled, they're happy with you're company, they're easy to satisfy, they're incredibly supportive and fiercely loyal.

White men and black women are literally made for each other. Just don't tell /pol/ I said this.
>>
>>85661363
Except there is. Random changes to characters gender and race for no reason is completely retarded.

At first you claimed it was fine because she was "half-white" and now you claim "LOL IT DOESN"T MATTER WHO CARES LOL" like the retard you are

please kill yourself because that's the only argument you even have left
>>
>>85661598
No she isn't white. Do you legitimately think acting stupid is a defense?

>just l-leave your basement man!

thanks for sharing
>>
>>85660835
>great she's half white
>>85660835
>she's still not white

fascinating
>>
>>85662133
Do you not understand simple concepts or something? She's mulatto, and she doesn't look white. She looks mulatto. Are you just going to ignore this and pretend to be stupid again?
>>
What if MJ is a model in this movie, but likes to purposefully make herself look frumpy at school because she's more interested in science and she thinks people won't take her as seriously in school if she looks pretty; but Peter ends up choosing MJ rather than Liz Allan for the homecoming dance even though she doesn't look as good.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>85661339
>Implying they won't bring back Liz Allen
>>
>>85661536
Memes aside what is the explanation for this?
>>
>>85662245
that monster form Godzilla?
>>
>>85662245
>>85662832
Godzilla should play the next Mary Jane.
>>
>>85660732
it's like 39 to 20% lol
>>
>>85657322
I think Zendaya's pretty hot.
>>
>>85662245
>Do you not understand simple concepts or something?

>shes half white
>she still isnt white

fucking retard wow. hahahahah
>>
>>85663344
being half white isn't the same as being white you mongoloid. she's as much black as she is white and she certainly looks far more black than white, which is even more important than her actual race in this case.

please end your existence.
>>
>>85662784
If I had to guess, white and black couples tend to be poorer than average. Poorer people have higher divorce rates.
>>
>>85663510
It shows the opposite for white men and black women.
>>
Her character hasn't even been confirmed as MJ. They keep saying Michelle. So I don't now why you're trying to start a controversy here.
>>
>>85657322
Can't wait for MJ's long lost mulatto half-sister courtesy of her father, Mariah Janelle Watson, to show up in the comics and develop a close relationship with MJ until, after a close brush with death, MJ decides to leave the superhero world for a good long time and retires somewhere in a rural rich person town in Wyoming leaving Mariah Janelle all alone in New York as she adopts the name Mary Jane to honor the sister she never knew she had.
>>
>>85662784
They get bored once they realize the fantasy is just that.
>>
>>85662784
Most BM/WF relationships are girls trying to piss off their fathers or trashy fat girls. Black guys notoriously don't stick around (hence black father jokes) and tend to also beat the shit out of their women because they come from fucked up family environments and shitty ghetto culture. So white chick hooks up with a black guy, after a few months he gets bored, beats the shit out of her and leaves the only thing left is the child that now reminds her of her shitty life choices.
>>
>>85663702
Because black women are basically trading up.
>>
>>85663507
>being half white isn't the same as being white you mongoloid

>being half white

>white

>isn't the same as being white you mongoloid
>being white
>white

sorry mate but your perception does not dictate reality
>>
I'm pretty fucking upset, first they give us fucking cyber bully indian twink "flash" and now blacked MJ

why does marvel hate spider-man fans so much?
>>
>>85664202
Yes you know how to greentext, we get it

Nothing changes the fact that being a half white mulatto is not the same as being fully white, no matter how much you want it to be. I'm guessing you're mixed race and that's why your raging autism isn't able to comprehend this.
>>
File: 1467150074478.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467150074478.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>85663957
>>
>>85664202
50% is still an F
>>
>>85657322

Is she going to smoke pot though?

The interviews with Stan Lee when people are if Stan Lee knows that Mary Jane is a pseudonym for pot are fucking great!
>>
File: Batman & Captain America.jpg (960KB, 1440x3518px) Image search: [Google]
Batman & Captain America.jpg
960KB, 1440x3518px
>>85660859

Quesada please leave.

I want more DC/Marvel crossovers and while you live that isn't happening.
>>
>>85665586
would they really be friends?
>>
>>85666052
Why wouldn't a crusader for justice and an agent of Hydra be friends?
>>
Considering that it's just a rumor, indifferent.
>>
>>85657322
I can't believe we've fallen so far that I'm the first to say

Feels good, man.
>>
>>85659697
This right here
>>
>>85657322
I don't mind.

I've never seen her in anything, so I don't know if she's a good actress, but if the script is good and she does a good job, that's all that matters to me.

Flash Thompson being a nerd is actually the worst part of this whole thing by a mile.
>>
>>85657322
Well, if she'd drop the derp face and gets someone better to do her hair, she might work out. Might...
>>
>>85657322
If this ends up being true I won't see the movie.
Ever. And I know a fair amount of people will be fairly disgusted by it too. Will it still make money? Of fucking course, but it won't make as much as Amazing 1 or 2. It will under perform, and that is about all I can ask for I guess.

It also causes me physical pain. I've lost every single series I loved, Bioshock, Fallout, Metal Gear Solid, Venom, Guardians and more. I know Marvel enjoys shitting on Spider-Man, but I always thought it would stay relegated to the comics, that perhaps in live action he would be ok.

I fear that I was wrong.
>>
>>85658771
>"it's called cute, anon. Now follow me on Instagram"
>>
>>85667786
Cute is the one on the left. The one on the right is just pulling a stupid face.
>>
As a ginger I feel persecuted and oppressed
>>
>>85657593
If they do change it, sjw will bitch more than mjfags and they'll crack even harder on the pandering department to a very small minority, even if it's not good financially.
You can't win.
>>
>>85667412
>I've lost every single series I loved, Bioshock, Fallout, Metal Gear Solid, Venom, Guardians and more.
Have you considered letting go of things that are getting in the way of your enjoyment? because it sounds like your racism is doing that. You haven't actually lost anything. You've chosen to give up certain things. You don't have to be this way.
>>
>>85668268
If SJWs are such a minority, then why do companies pay them so much attention and cater to them constantly?
>>
>>85668295
not him, but seriously?
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>85668310
because they're a vocal minority
how fucking dense can you get
>>
>>85659075
It's not that she's attractive, she's beautiful, it's that she looks nothing like mj, it be like casting a black actor to play peter parker when you can just call him miles morales. Unnecessary changes for the sake of change.
>>
>>85659818
This is nowhere near as bad as the Flash casting or black woman Iron Man. It may feel shoehorned in now but her looks fit Mary Jane's character reasonably (unlike Flash) and we don't know anything let alone seen anything about this portrayal (unlike the new Iron Man which already seems like a Mary Sue based on her discription).
>>
>>85661536
Why is there no data for Asians and blacks?
>>
>>85668365
>black woman Iron Man
what the fuck?
is this in comics or film, this is the first I'm hearing about this
>>
File: Riri-Williams-Iron-Man-Main.jpg (46KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Riri-Williams-Iron-Man-Main.jpg
46KB, 615x409px
>>85668396
Riri Williams the oldest 15yo in the world
>>
>>85668430
well she seems like an original character who isn't replacing any existing character so I couldn't care less
>>
>>85657322
>Worst girl is played by worst girl
It's like pottery, honestly.
>>
>>85668500
She's replacing Tony Stark as Iron Man.
>>
>>85668325
The guy literally just laid out a list of how worrying about race has fucked up his enjoyment of multiple series, many of which don't even push race issues,they just have a Black character in them. I'm trying to help him.
>>
File: BiowareTheImage.jpg (84KB, 802x437px) Image search: [Google]
BiowareTheImage.jpg
84KB, 802x437px
>>85668295
>Bioshock
Series turned to shit with a fanfiction tier plot that everyone praised, and then only got worse when the DLC retroactively tried to shoehorn in Levine's mary sue into the past games.
>Fallout
Series becomes less and less about the stories of characters in a post apocalyptic wasteland and the rebuilding of society and instead becomes a poor mans mad max, in which the lore can't even be kept straight within the same fucking game.
>Metal Gear Solid
Konami, the fact that V was a terrible Metal Gear game that had none of the fun campiness of the previous games.
>Venom, guardians
Bendis. That's all I have to say about that.

Mary Jane is a fiesty Red head. That is her character. To take that away means that you no longer have Mary Jane, and shows that you have no respect for the character or her history. Fuck you. It has nothing to do with racism and your desperate bid to try and act like it does is just a sad commentary on how poorly you respect the work of others.
>>
>>85668747
He never mentioned how race fucked up his favorite series? He just said that he
>lost every single series I loved
His post makes very little mention of race apart from the Mary Jane fiasco.
>>
>>85668839
>Mary Jane is a fiesty Red head. That is her character.

> actress dies her her red

done.
>>
>>85668839
Okay, I need to get an explanation here. Other than not having enough melanin in your body to create dark-colored hair or a soul, what are the traits of a red-headed person? What about Mary Jane's character changes if she has blond, black or brown hair? Let's forget about the race aspect for a moment. I don't like it either and I'm a black guy. But seriously stop citing red hair as being important to the character when it doesn't actually DO anything for the character but give a visual marker.
>>
Zendaya is so fucking pretty.
>>
File: sammie boy.jpg (56KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
sammie boy.jpg
56KB, 600x665px
>Wally West
>Jimmy Olsen
>Mary Jane

Why the fuck do they keep replacing redheads with blacks?
>>
>>85670331
Because blacks are the white people of minorities.
>>
>>85670331
Ginger uprising when?
>>
>>85661536
source on the statistics?
>>
>>85670331
because redheads are actually one of the smallest demographics in the world, and have been pandered to far in excess
>>
>>85668392
Asian women don't divorce or let their man leave.

They run the lives of all the people around them except their Asian Mother or Asian Mother-in-Law
>>
>>85660283
>over represented
>representation in any media
What are you cultural Marxist scum?
>>
>>85657322
She's ruined anyways. And I haven't wanted to see a spiderman movie in quite a bit that's ruined as well. Go ahead and rape the already ruined groip. Capshit will die soon.
>>
>>85669510
What other than dark melanin makes Black Panther need to be black? What makes storm need to be black? Or any other character for that matter? It's how the characters were intended to be.

I'm going to go ahead and say something that no one feels comfortable saying: there are differences in race beyond appearance. Differences of culture, attitude and more. And there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with being white, black, Asian or any other 'race' as we have divided ourselves. Changing a characters race just to pander or for whatever reason is an insult to the characters as they were intended to be, a way for people to say, your original vision was inferior. Because it didn't include enough of group B or C.

And it is a telltale sign of a story that I don't want.

Also I was watching Kubo. It's really good.
>>
I swear the only one who cares about this are racists and comicbook purists.

I've talked to MJ fags and they are mostly ok with this. They will miss the red hair and hope it will be included in the movie somehow but as long as Zendaya nails her right it will be fine.

Also can we delete all these shitty race threads? This is co right? Why are we so bad?
>>
>>85657322
Welp, I guess SONY still hasn't learned anything from all their stupid mistakes. Hopefully this new Spiderman movie gets a dose of hate that Ghostbusta 2016 got. How much longer do they have the license for anyway?
>>
>>85661536
Can confirm, black women are the best. Amazing bodies, great cooking, will pamper the shit out of you as long as you're responsible.
>>
Awful. Just fucking awful.
>>
The idea that there even are MJfags puzzles me somewhat. Most people don't seem to care about her beyond wanting fap material or seeing her back with Pete.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.